2:DO NOT POST EXPLICIT CONTENT OR FOUL LANGUAGE
3:USE Minimum Language
4:NO ARGUEING
5:DO NOT POST SPAM
6:NO NUDITY or EXPLICIT CONTENT
7:DO NOT TALK ABOUT OTHER TYPES OF POKEMON
8:NO SCREAMING
9:DO NOT INSULT OTHERS
10:DO not go around giving strikes and banning unless you have the privelage to do it.

If you do not follow the rules above I will report your post!
If I catch you breaking the rules 3 or more times you will not be able to post furthermore. Everybody is welcome. In this club we of course talk about psychic pokemon. Please ask in the club to become a member. Please read the rules above before posting. Remember follow the rules and have fun! I will also select some of the first few members to join to also become staff members.

Owner:
Flygon master
Co-owners:
ICE CUBED
uzumakikunai
Memeber list:
pokemaster95
pojo
Banned list:

Flygon master
11th August 2007, 4:13 PM
Oh, I forgot to add rankings.This club was approved by a mod.
no. posts
0-1 ralts
2-10 abra
11-20 exeggute
21-40 kirlia
41-50 jynx
51-70 kadabra
71-100 exeggutor
101-140 starmie
141-180 espeon
181-200 gardevoir
201-250 alakazam
251-300 mew
301-400 lugia
401-499 mewtwo
500+ arceus

Staff member ranking:
OWNER:Can give warnings and strikes
can stop people from posting
can ban
can change rules/topics
can give higher ranking to people
can make sure people follow rules
can lower ranks
can ban members

CO-OWNER
can give strikes
can give warnings
can higher rank
can give a 1 week ban

STAFF MEMBERS
can give warnings
can give strikes
cannot ban

Follow the RULES!
1st warning stikes
1 strike=banned from club for week
2 strike=1 week ban
3 strike=perma ban from club

2nd warning strikes
1 strike=2 week ban
2 strike=ban for month
3 strike=perma ban

I give 2 warnings before a strike. I give 1 warning for RULES 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9.
Rule 6 is automatic perma-ban Rule 10 is automatic 2 week ban.If you break more than
1 rule at a time if they are not RULES 6 or 10 I will give a warning for each one.
Depending on what you do I will give different amount of strikes
I will select a few members to become staff members.
We talk about ANYTHING that has to do with psychic pokemon
We can talk about trading psychic pokemon
We can talk about shiny psychic pokemon

Enjoy yourselves!

Alkaide
11th August 2007, 5:26 PM
Can I join? I love psychic Pokemon, I always have. My favorites are Grumpig, Girafarig, Gardevior, Alakazam, Bronzong, Mr. Mime, Hypno.... never mind. All of them are my favorites. I love psychic types because.... I've always loved psychic abilities. Mind reading, teleportation, stuff like that.

By the way, instead of double posting you should edit your post.

Flygon master
11th August 2007, 5:31 PM
Sure. You can join. Since your the first person to join, i made the club last night, do you want to become co-owner?

Alkaide
12th August 2007, 2:24 AM
Uum, okay. Sure, I'll be co-owner. By the way, what should our first topic be? I think it should be something simple, like what your favorite psychic Pokemon is. Do you agree?

pokemaster95
12th August 2007, 2:27 AM
Hey can I join I love pshycic pokemon My Favorite is mewtwo he is my favorite.

Charizard_Millky
12th August 2007, 2:28 AM
I'll join!

Alakzam FTW!

Yeah What's you favorite Psychic Type and WhY?

Flygon master
12th August 2007, 6:49 PM
okay. Both of you can join too. Ok, my favorite pschic pokemon is gardevoir. Gardevoir is cool looking,(especially in shiny form!) strong, and I just like her. I have a lv76 legit shiny gardevoir, and she's one of my favorite shiny's. She's my favorite psychic shiny! What's you favorite psychic pokemon? Why is it your favorite?

Flygon master
12th August 2007, 10:29 PM
Isn't somebody going to answer my question?
What's your favorite psychic pokemon and why?

Alkaide
16th August 2007, 3:52 AM
Well, I love almost all psychic pokemon, but if I had to choose only one, I'd pick Alakazam. It is the original psychic type, it's highly intelligent, I love the design, and it's just overall great in my opinion. I don't look at stats, so that has nothing to do with it, if it has high stats. It's just one of my favorites.

Flygon master
16th August 2007, 2:43 PM
Yeah. I like most psychic pokemon but not jynx. Jynx is my least favorite.What's your least favorite psychic pokemon?

uzumakikunai
16th August 2007, 2:48 PM
Hi! Can I join?
Fave psychic: Lugia/Deoxys
Least fave: Bronzor

Flygon master
16th August 2007, 5:09 PM
Sure.Would you like to become one of the co-owners?

uzumakikunai
16th August 2007, 5:26 PM
Yeah! That would be awesome!

Flygon master
16th August 2007, 5:29 PM
Ok. Then I'll make a new co-owner list and add you.

uzumakikunai
16th August 2007, 5:59 PM
thanks.
I think we need a topic:
Do you think Jirachi looks like a Psy/Steel hybrid?
Personally, I don't.

Flygon master
16th August 2007, 6:06 PM
No.He doesn't look anything like a steel type. Maybe a normal type too, or just plain psychic. I don't see why bug is good against psychic. What do you think?

Alkaide
16th August 2007, 7:25 PM
How can you not like Jynx? Lol, j/k. I love Jynx, I'm not sure why, maybe because "Holiday High Jynx" is one of my favorite episodes. Anyway, my least favorite is... either Deoxys, Mewtwo, or Starmie. I don't really like Mewtwo because I think it is ugly, and so is Deoxys. And Starmie is just plain wierd IMO.

And about Jirachi, yes, I do. Personally I think Steel fits it becuase it is a shooting star, I don't know how they're related, but to me they are. And of course a psychic type fits because it's celestic.

And that always seemed bazaar to me. How is bug strong against psychic? I think they just needed to make Bug strong against some things so it wouldn't seem weak.

Flygon master
16th August 2007, 7:31 PM
I know. That's what I think. Bug should'nt be good against psychic at all.In real life there's no way a bug pokemon could beat a psychic if pokemon were real.

uzumakikunai
16th August 2007, 8:03 PM
maybe because bugs have more.... simple brains that resist mind control etc.

Flygon master
16th August 2007, 8:30 PM
I guess but I still don't know. What's your favorite psychic move?

uzumakikunai
16th August 2007, 8:31 PM
psycho boost. it rocks!

Flygon master
16th August 2007, 8:36 PM
That's my favorite too!Not many pokemon learn it.My old lugia knew psycho boost and my old deoxys too.

uzumakikunai
16th August 2007, 10:52 PM
I currently have a Lugia with psycho boost.... and my deoxys hasn't learnt it yet.
I think PSYCHIC needs a OHKO move maybe something like "Mental Break" that wipes the enemy's mind or something.........

Flygon master
16th August 2007, 11:52 PM
Yeah.That'd be cool. My deoxys was at lv.100.It was legit.I think I traded it for a shiny dialga lv.100 which I traded for a palkia lv.100
which I traded for a shiny lugia which I still have and is up for trade.
I think they need more psychic type moves too.Sorry I took so long to reply, but my computer took forever and had to restart it and let it rest for a bit.What do you think?

Alkaide
17th August 2007, 3:14 AM
maybe because bugs have more.... simple brains that resist mind control etc.

You know, that actually makes sense!

As for the topic, either Psychic, Dream Eater, or Extrasensory. Psychic is good because if it lowers the Sp. Def., then the next attack will be stronger. Dream Eater is good because it does a lot of damage, and you get half of the HP you stole. Extrasensory is good because.... it may cause the foe to flinch.... and..... I just like it.

What's your least favorite psychic move? Excluding moves that aren't attacking moves.

I don't like Future Sight and Psycho Boost. Future Sight just wastes a move IMO, and Psycho Boost is only good for one or two attacks.

uzumakikunai
17th August 2007, 9:36 AM
Yeah more psichic moves would be cool...
My least favourite psychic move is future sight. It's a waste, as the other pokemn could KO you before taking damage.

Flygon master
17th August 2007, 2:16 PM
I think they should make more psychic pokemon in next generations.

uzumakikunai
17th August 2007, 5:10 PM
Yeah, I think they should do elemental psychics like fire/psychic or electric/psychic

Alkaide
17th August 2007, 10:18 PM
It would be cool if they made a Psychic version of Eevee, not an Eeveelution, I mean another species completely. The Kinesis Pokemon. Giving it a fire stone would make it evolve into the Pyro Kinesis Pokemon. A water stone would be the Hydro Kinesis Pokemon. And there would be Aero Kinesis for a Flying type, Geo Kinesis for a Rock/Ground, and [I don't know the words] an Electric Psychic, a Grass Psychic, and a Poison Psychic.

Flygon master
19th August 2007, 4:02 AM
Do you think they should make more psychic pokemon in future games?

Alkaide
20th August 2007, 12:51 AM
Yes, definately. If they didn't, that would be wierd. But if they do, they should be different, and like elemental psychics.

Flygon master
20th August 2007, 1:00 AM
Yeah, they don't have enough elemental psychics!
They most definitely need more! What's do you like more, espeon or gardevoir?

Alkaide
21st August 2007, 1:37 AM
Personally, I prefer Espeon. Gardevior is good too, but Espeon is better I M O. Flygon master, Gardevior is you favorite psychic, right?

Flygon master
25th August 2007, 2:54 AM
I like espeon too. I have a really hard time choosing between them!

Xashlei
25th August 2007, 2:56 AM
Hey can I join this club? I like Psychic Pokemon too.

Flygon master
25th August 2007, 3:50 AM
Sure you can join. What do you like more, espeon or gardevoir?

Xashlei
25th August 2007, 3:55 AM
Garevoir. Espeon's good, but believe it or not, I like Eevee better.

Flygon master
25th August 2007, 4:00 AM
Wow. I like umbreon but espeon is really cool. I would say gardevoir too. But I have a really hard time picking!!! Jirachi doesn't look like a steel type at all to me!What about you?

Xashlei
25th August 2007, 4:01 AM
Nope. TO me I think Jirachi could be maybe..................... in the ???/Psychic Type? No one uses the ??? anymore.

Flygon master
25th August 2007, 2:39 PM
Yeah, that would be cool. I know, why don't they don't use ??? anymore. They only used it for curse. I think there should be a type with the ???. What do you think?

Alkaide
25th August 2007, 4:45 PM
Personally, I don't think ??? should be a type. If the type is unknown, how would you be able to choose what types it was good against/weak against? But that reminds me, in G/S/C I nicknamed my rival ??? because I thought that was his name. [/random-fact]

Flygon master
25th August 2007, 4:54 PM
Well. for instance it could be good against all except for it's own type. But let's stay on topic. What's your favorite shiny psychic type pokemon?