PDA

View Full Version : When will pidgeot return?

Poke'T<3
16th August 2007, 12:38 AM
Will pidgeot ever return i saw ash riding a pidgeot in in the little jap. commercial thing online and does anyone know if and when it returns?

morefirepokemon
16th August 2007, 12:39 AM
probably never, or more than likely if he goes back to kanto again

Prio
16th August 2007, 12:39 AM
No, Ash lied.

Cor
16th August 2007, 12:43 AM
In 603585.262423497 years, you happy yet?

Draknir
16th August 2007, 12:44 AM
1 word. No.

Ze Skarmory
16th August 2007, 12:46 AM
Didn't the trailer for Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai show Ash riding a Pidgeot?
I could be mistaken of course.

Cor
16th August 2007, 12:47 AM

Key word is A.

But yes he was I am not sure if that was his though.

Blaziryu
16th August 2007, 12:52 AM
No, Ash's Pidgeot will never return. It reveal that Ash was really letting it go & curse out Ash (in Pokemon language, of course) before it flew away with its new family.

S.Suikun
16th August 2007, 1:06 AM
That scene apparently never even made it into the actual movie. It will forever be a mystery as to what the initial intentions of it were.

Pidgeot ain't returning. They've passed by Pallet Town numerous times since then, and Pidgeot hasn't even gotten a mere mention. The writers haven't "forgotten" it, as Spurt! clearly proved that the staff remembers Ash's older Pokemon (How would they forget, anyways?). They just refuse to bring him back. That and Pidgeot wouldn't have much of a purpose nowadays, since Ash always captures the regional bird Pokemon each gen and dumps them off at Oak's, never to be seen in future gens. And even then, those later birds do more than Pidgeotto ever did.

I'm tired of giving this lecture once a month. Foretunately, if the odds hold true, it will be another full month will pass before I have to give it again.

Pearl's Perap
16th August 2007, 2:20 AM
Pidgeot has gone for good, wether we like it or not, the closest you will get to it is by watching the Spurt opening, that was the last time Pidgeot was shown and will no doubt be the last time it is ever shown.

Deal with it...

OverlordPhoros
16th August 2007, 2:48 AM
Pidgeot will return the same episode as Primeape, Butterfree, Lapras, Arbok and Weezing does, oh don't forget the 2 Victreebels... Oh and Lickitung!

You get my point right?

Typo
16th August 2007, 2:52 AM
Pidgeot Will Come Back, right after Pikachu evolves. @___@

Waters spirit
16th August 2007, 3:01 AM
Don't you feel like a total ******* now?

thunderblade12
16th August 2007, 3:03 AM
he returned already, and then he died when he got his wings broken and fell into a plot hole. did you not see episode 2134?

Typo
16th August 2007, 3:24 AM
Don't you feel like a total ******* now?

Coming from the newbie? this is gonna get messy! *grabs popcorn*

Anaya
16th August 2007, 3:25 AM
Most likely never. It has no reason to.

CyberCubed
16th August 2007, 4:07 AM
Pidgeot, Misty, GS ball.

When will you guys drop these three topics?

thunderblade12
16th August 2007, 4:42 AM
may and max have joined these three topic..and probably dawn and paul in 3 years.

blazeback
16th August 2007, 5:53 AM
;398;;398;;398;;018;;018;;018;;018;;018;;018;;018; ;018;;018;;398;;398;;398;;398;;398;;398;;398; no staraptor will take its place, see in kanto ash gave away mosy of his pokemon kike primape,amd
butter free, but there might be a slight chancd who really knows!

Reign G
16th August 2007, 8:12 AM
Over-usage of Smiles FTL.

No, he won't come back. How many times has Ash passed by Pallet since he left Pidgeot? OI, Johto, Hoenn, BF...4 times. It ain't happening.

Besides, our favorite brain-damaged Mukku.BIRD pwns Pidgeot by far.

YellowHat
16th August 2007, 2:41 PM
While we're on the topic, anyone know when Butterfree's coming back? Never, that's when.
As much as we'd all love to see Ash's oldies come back, they aren't. Why should they? Ash catches these new pokemon because that's how the writers promote the new pokemon from each generation. He catches a new Normal/Flying type every reigon to replace his old one. That's the way it is, that's the way it always will be.

Of course, I never really got why Ash didn't get all his old pals together to pwn everyone at the pokemon league. I mean, instead of using his low-level whatever he caught recently, wouldn't he think, "Hey, I'll just call Oak and tell him to send me Snorlax, Sceptile, Muk, and Squirtle, and call Charizard from the Charific Valley to help me actually win for once!"

Hunter_RuLe
16th August 2007, 2:46 PM
Pidgeot didn't came back in the last couple of seasons, even when Ash was close to Pallet. It is hardly even ever mentioned again, so it wouldn't make sense at all for it too come back now. Well maybe will see him in a intro song á la Pokemon Spurt but not more than that.

Amaranth
16th August 2007, 2:48 PM
;o;

When Will Butterfree Return. And Lapras.

Never I Guess :/

Kametsou
16th August 2007, 2:49 PM
I really think that we'll see him back some day, just not in this season or any time in the near future.

YellowHat
16th August 2007, 2:53 PM
Yeah, in a special, probably not with Ash. They may make an episode showing Pidgeot's life in the wild or something.

Light-The-Archangel
16th August 2007, 2:57 PM
They are just going to keep replacing the birds. They probably will never drop Pikachu, which might be a bad thing... It is true that the kids Love Pikachu though...

I don't think Pidgeot will ever return T.T

Cackles
17th August 2007, 2:47 AM
It'd be cool if they showed all his birds together at the end of the series. Or just all his Pokemon for that matter.

ANGELeon
17th August 2007, 8:59 AM
Maybe when Ash finishes his journey or when he is old.

Venusaur Master
17th August 2007, 9:48 AM
The fact is the only chance of pidgeot returning is only as a cameo, the same goes for butterfree , lapras eg.

Empoleon Emperor
17th August 2007, 6:58 PM
No. Even though Ash's pidgeot was awesome, no.

mallubear07
17th August 2007, 7:14 PM
no reason for pidgeot to come back ash already has a staravia

~-Overheat-~
17th August 2007, 7:14 PM

I would have said no but he could come back..............

AceTrainerNick
17th August 2007, 10:05 PM
As much as we'd all like that, Ash has passed Pallet Town quite a few times now without picking it up. I doubt it'll return until the ending of the series, which'll probably be long after we're all dead. Same goes for Lapras and Butterfree. I wonder what happened to Primeape...

PaulFan1517
17th August 2007, 10:28 PM
I don't thinkPigeot will ever come back. But if it does it will be when the pokemon series ends which will probably be at lot longer than waiting for the stupid simpsons to have a final episode already.

Cenzo
18th August 2007, 12:00 AM
As much as we'd all like that, Ash has passed Pallet Town quite a few times now without picking it up. I doubt it'll return until the ending of the series, which'll probably be long after we're all dead. Same goes for Lapras and Butterfree. I wonder what happened to Primeape...

Primeape is still training. To be fair, they haven't gone back to the Viridian Forest where they left Pidgeot have they?

YellowHat
18th August 2007, 12:03 AM
It'd be cool if they showed all his birds together at the end of the series. Or just all his Pokemon for that matter.

There's going to be an end? I was under the impression that they would go on forever, as long as pokemon is still around.

AceTrainerNick
18th August 2007, 5:49 AM
Primeape is still training. To be fair, they haven't gone back to the Viridian Forest where they left Pidgeot have they?

Well that's true actually...

Power of Fire
19th August 2007, 7:07 AM
Never In A Million Years

SUBRICK
19th August 2007, 7:56 AM
It had a perfect oppurtunity to return (or at least make an appearance) during the Battle Frontier series.

It didn't. And neither did Butterfree, Primeape, or Haunter.

Not to be pessimistic, but I don't think none of them will return.

Snorlax Max
19th August 2007, 11:37 AM
It might return in 5 seasons.I remember seeing a quick scene in the american battle frontier opening showing ash,tyranitar,and larvitar running so maybe.

MasterLucario
19th August 2007, 1:32 PM
He released it at the end of the first series

Arceus Master
19th August 2007, 1:35 PM
I notice that Ash always promises his pokemon to see them again and then just about every trainer that he'll battle them but they never meet or battle. It just gets annoying after some time.

SudovVoOdO
19th August 2007, 2:05 PM
---tomorrow

Power of Fire
20th August 2007, 9:26 AM
ok.put it this way.......

ash left pidgeot to protect the flock of pidgey and pidgeottos right?, and the fearow will just come over and over again and pidgeot will be doing all the protecting. so pidgeot will not return unless the fearow will Fu** Off

pipersgirl™
20th August 2007, 9:29 AM
It'll return when Arbok and Weezing return.

Power of Fire
20th August 2007, 9:30 AM
It'll return when Arbok and Weezing return.

same again with the poacher..

Phantom_Bugsy
20th August 2007, 9:57 PM
Never, because I'm keeping Pidgeot in a cage in my basement.

POKEYMANS R REAEL

pipersgirl™
20th August 2007, 10:35 PM
Never, because I'm keeping Pidgeot in a cage in my basement.

POKEYMANS R REAEL

OMG.....are you The Judge? lol....

Well, I hope it comes back, it was cool!

Alzatia
20th August 2007, 11:13 PM
I doubt its ever coming back. >_> The writters seem to ignore alot of stuff from the Kanto and OI days,and aparently(sp?) Pidgeot is one of em.

rubyandsapphire
21st August 2007, 9:25 AM
That is a no from me you must have heard wrong

PaulFan1517
21st August 2007, 3:37 PM
Will pigeot ever come back? No it will not. The stupid writers got rid of one of ash's best pokemon. That and primeape. Those are the 2 pokemon ash released that should come back. I could care less about the others.

xXBloodstainedLieXx
22nd August 2007, 12:34 AM
I'll send a letter to them (kidding!) But seriously, Pidgeot needs to come back. Don't you think ash even cares?

mr mime jr.
22nd August 2007, 6:10 AM
well it could happen as a cameo about half of the people made a mistake lapras returned once in the johto during the larvatar drama

Dax
23rd August 2007, 2:04 AM
Besides, our favorite brain-damaged Mukku.BIRD pwns Pidgeot by far.
Agreed.

Pidgeot is gone and I think we pretty much it will never come back.

To be honest, it's not a major loss. Ash practically never used it as a major battler in his team and it was rather weak and had no personality.

Mr. Mad
23rd August 2007, 2:33 AM
Ash will never get Pigeot back. the only way we will probely even see it is if next time ash goes to pallet town, pigeot says hi like lapras did.

Master of Elegance
23rd August 2007, 2:51 AM
Never, because he's in jail for being the Murderous Pidget ;x

OMG.....are you The Judge? lol....

Ugh, I remember that X_X. I got a 3-point infraction.