PDA

View Full Version : The Trinity Blood Club

Light Venusaur
16th August 2007, 2:47 PM
Rules:
1: Standard SPPF rule's apply here always!
2. You are allowed to give ideas for a topic
3. No spamming
4. No Flame wars
5. Don't go off topic (only I can, when needed)
6. You can talk about any of the carater's as well
7: People who are on the ban list may NOT join...but they can leave posts
8: Only the Owners/Co-owners/Gym Leader's/Club Artist may let new members join
9: No Noobish behaviour....if you do you'll be asked to leave automaticaly!
10: Don't ask to be a Co-Owner or a Gym Leader...coz I'll do the choosing!
11: Club Artist will have the same rights as a Co-Owner!
12: No flaming other members; you will be warned once. (Everyone must be respectful of everyone else and their opinions.)
13: Do not post off-topic unless your post includes an 'on-topic' comment as well
14: No double/triple/whatever posting. Use the edit button, please!
15: Please try to be relatively active, and not just join and never post
16: No innapropiate coments (this will resolt to a temp. ban for 2weeks)
17: When you post to join, please dont ask to be co-owner (that's if there's a space open)
18: NO CHANGEING THE TOPIC...UNLESS YOU ASK ME OR ANY OF THE CLAN LEADERS!
19: Read the rule's again
(I'd like to thank Latios Aquatiques, from SPPF for most of the rule's)

NOW HOW DOES THE WARNING SYSTERM WORKS!
Co-Owners:
1st strike: limited on what you can do
2nd strike: You may not let new member's to join
3rd strike: Ban for a week
4th strike: Ban for a month
5th strike: Downgrade to member!
6th strike: You'll be ask to make like a Bayleaf (;153;) & leave!

Members:
1st strike: Warning!
2nd strike: Ban for 3 days.
3rd strike: Ban for a week.
4th strike: Ban for a month.
5th strike: Position as a member reconsidered.
6th strike: You'll be ask to make like a Bayleaf (;153;) & leave!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Story:
The series takes place in an indeterminate time in the future, 900 years after an apocalyptic war between all of Earth's nations destroyed civilization, when humanity has reestablished itself. (According to the manga, humanity attempted the colonization of Mars after the Earth's population drastically increased. On Mars, the colonists discovered two alien technologies (the Bacillus and the Crusnik nanomachines), which they installed in their bodies: the colonists, the Bacillus; the Test Tube Babies(Seth, Cain, Abel and Lilith), the Crusnik, since only their enhanced bodies were able to survive this combination. As the colonists returned to Earth, a war broke out between them and the humans who remained. Abel (hating the world for creating him and his beloved "siblings" as toys back then), Cain, and Seth took the Methuselah's side while Lilith supported the humans' side. After she was killed by Cain (now insane after he had fused with the Crusnik nanomachines at 100%), Abel retrieved her body, and, in grief, brought it to the Vatican, where she was buried. For 900 years, Abel stayed by her side and wept. On Earth, the devastating war eventually led to "Armegeddon," the apocalyptic event that happened 900 years before the story.) In this future world, the Roman Catholic Church has become a major military power, whose goals include the protection of humanity against the vampiric Methuselahs, who wage war upon humankind (or "Terrans," as they call humans). The seat of power is the Vatican, an attractive place with traditional European architecture; it is likely the same Vatican city in the real world (albeit perhaps rebuilt following the previous war). The Methuselahs are themselves another major political and military force. Their capital of Byzantium (presumably built on the site of the real world's Byzantium, now Istanbul) appears as an elegant metropolis, surrounded by a field of particles which filters out UV radiation, thus protecting the Methuselah population.

Both sides in this conflict are in a barely-contained cold war against each other. The current countries use "lost technologies," remnants of advanced technology that survived the apocalyptic war. These include airships, missiles, computers, etc. Worth noting is a third great power, Albion; it is a future version of Britain, with Buckingham Palace clearly seen in a number of episodes, reigned over by a monarchy. It is characterized by its superior arsenal of lost technology and weapons, and a higher level of manufacturing ability than the Vatican. Other states are rarely mentioned, but the novelized/manga version does refer to the existence of such countries.

It should be noted that the targeting computer of the Star of Sorrow recognized the European geopolitical landscape as approximately modern: most current borders existed (with the exception of Italy/Vatican, which seems to have annexed Slovenia, Croatia, and Bosnia).

Credit: Wikipedia

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Owner:
Light Venusaur

Co-Owner:
Cloud2K

Members:
Yonowarru

Cloud2K
17th August 2007, 12:42 AM
lol cool i was just about to start watchin Trinity Blood and some one made a club for it nice ^^

Light Venusaur
17th August 2007, 2:31 AM
lol cool i was just about to start watchin Trinity Blood and some one made a club for it nice ^^

Yay!
My 1st member.....you'll be bumped up to a Co-Owner.

Cloud2K
18th August 2007, 3:18 AM
wow i just watched the first 3 eps what a great anime ill watch the rest later, need to download more XD

Light Venusaur
18th August 2007, 12:28 PM
Come on, I'm sure that there are some Risembool Rangers on here also!

Cloud2K
20th August 2007, 8:21 AM
i dunno if its explained later but y would the vatican allow Abel, a vampire/cruznik b a priest :confused:

Light Venusaur
21st August 2007, 2:33 AM
I've seen all of the episodes....I'm onto re-runs.

Cloud2K
21st August 2007, 8:02 AM
oh i dont watch it on tv, (dun have pay tv) i download them off the net lyk all the other anime i watch.

Yonowarru
21st August 2007, 12:35 PM
May I join? I am a fan of the series. Too bad it was short-lived...

Light Venusaur
21st August 2007, 12:53 PM
^Welcome to our newest member: Yonowarru!

Cloud2K
23rd August 2007, 3:09 PM
I wanna watch more but i dont wanna use up my net usage

Abel rulez, i love his staff weapon XD

Yonowarru
26th August 2007, 6:12 PM
So, what shall we discuss then?

Light Venusaur
27th August 2007, 5:27 AM
What carater/s is your fav. & why?

Cloud2K
28th August 2007, 9:34 AM
What carater/s is your fav. & why?

Abel Nightroad because its so cool when a vampire thinks hes just a weak priest he turns into a cruznik and whips them ^^