PDA

View Full Version : Zapdos on Holiday?

Pikachu1391
16th August 2007, 10:29 PM
In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Blue Rescue Team), I went to Mt. Thunder without accepting any missions with the intention to try to recruit Zapdos, but he wasn't there. I got to the mountain's summit, and the game said, "This is the summit...But there's no one here. It's time to go back." At the time, Mt. Thunder was the dungeon I had most recently cleared; my next mission to progress in the story was to go to Great Canyon to see Xatu. When I reached the peak, my team consisted of myself, my partner Cyndaquil, and a Gligar I had recruited along the way. If anyone knows what went wrong, please tell me.

Update: I tried again after returning from my journey as a fugitive, thinking I might be able to face Zapdos now that I've met all three legendary birds, but still no luck.

NaruRyan
17th August 2007, 1:22 AM
I think you need to beat the main storyline first in order to recruit zapdos along with the other legendary birds.

Pikachu1391
17th August 2007, 3:09 AM
I think you need to beat the main storyline first in order to recruit zapdos along with the other legendary birds.

I tried this on my previous save file, in which I had beaten the story line. I went alone, without taking a mission or accepting any new recruits, and I wasn't even allowed to progress to the Mt. Thunder peak.

galazyxe
17th August 2007, 8:38 AM
complete the game or in other words defeat rayquaza which is defeating the games. then go to mt. thunder with no other missions in it... and zapdos should be there... if not, maybe you already got it...
:):):)

Garmmon
18th August 2007, 7:53 AM
You have to beat Rayquaza and stop the meteor and beat the main storyline, before Zapdos returns, along with Articuno and Moltres. Zapdos will be at Lv 45 (HP goes down when recruited because it's a boss). You don't need their FA to recruit them...and they have quite good recruitment rate.

If you have not defeated Rayquaza at all yet, you'll not see anything at Mt. Thunder Peak. You'll have to finish waiting for the credits to run. I think you'll have to had visited Granbull too.

Shine
18th August 2007, 1:26 PM
^ "quite good recruitment rate" meaning 30.0% base recruit rate :)

Godzilla231
29th August 2007, 2:05 AM
In order to get Zapdos;145; in you Blue Rescue Team (even though I have Red Rescue Team) you must beat the main story then you can go to any of the 3 Birds areas;144;;145;;146;.:)

Jacci123987
29th August 2007, 7:41 PM
After the first storyline (When the creadits role) Then U can recrute any ledgendary pokemon in mystery Dungeon I no beacuse I have that game in the blue version!