PDA

View Full Version : Had my Pokemon stolen.

Tommy West
17th August 2007, 10:32 AM
Hello, I have the inatative to reply here instead of PM mods of my prodicticment because they did not bothered to reply

Yesterday I used the WIFI forum to do some trade/trade backs. In doing so my Egg Move, EV Train Electabuzz was stolen form me by a member of this forum named “rimander”

Today I have pursued the thief back to the Wifi chatroom, where I posed as someone looking for an Electvire and discovered he still had my Pokemon. Now I can understand it may be out of the reach of the Mod’s at this forum to get my Electvire back, but I want some justice. A pokemon I put my heart and soul into breading and then EV training has been stolen and I know who did it.

I request that “rimander” be given a life ban from the forum and if possible the Wifi chatroom too. I would suggest also that a warning message is added to the Wifi chat so that in future people can see the dangers of trading and trading back.

Of course there is another option, I’m a reasonable person and if I was to get my Electvire back none of this need be done.

Blatsman
17th August 2007, 11:48 AM
Lol. A lifeban, that is pretty big for something without any prove.

What if l say that you stole my Shiny & ev trained Garchomp Snorlax and Blissey? Can l get you banned then as well? xD

Clash
17th August 2007, 12:38 PM
Nobody cares.

Nidoking Nate
17th August 2007, 12:44 PM
I dont understand how he nicked it... dont you both have to confirm the trade? He cant reach into your DS and take it, can he? How did it happen?

Blatsman
17th August 2007, 12:51 PM
I dont understand how he nicked it... dont you both have to confirm the trade? He cant reach into your DS and take it, can he? How did it happen?

Dunno. Maybe this is a hint.

I request that “rimander” be given a life ban from the forum and if possible the Wifi chatroom too. I would suggest also that a warning message is added to the Wifi chat so that in future people can see the dangers of trading and trading back.

Actually l think this guy is pretty dumb. `Maybe that other people can see the dangers of trading back and forth.´ Yeah, l never knew that someone could also lie and keep the pokemon, thanks for the advice. xD Really, when you trade back and forth the other person can decide to keep your pkmn, that is really obvious! l don´t think that it is needed to warn people for this. But for the people who need warnings like this, l have another warning, don´t forgot the breath because that can be really dngerous. xD

Chris
17th August 2007, 1:02 PM
May not be of much help, but here's a hint. DO NOT do trades that involve multiple Pokémon for one. Doing so leaves you as an easy target.

Blatsman
17th August 2007, 1:12 PM
May not be of much help, but here's a hint. DO NOT do trades that involve multiple Pokémon for one. Doing so leaves you as an easy target.

Lol. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Chris
17th August 2007, 1:15 PM
No ****? Too bad the obvious seems to pass people like this and we keep getting complaints about it.

Blatsman
17th August 2007, 1:20 PM
No ****? Too bad the obvious seems to pass people like this and we keep getting complaints about it.

Yeah that must be very annoying.

Erik Destler
17th August 2007, 4:23 PM
yeah there's not much we can do. People can easily change nicks. :[

Ho-oh Master
17th August 2007, 11:27 PM
But you can't change IP's. Whenever you open a PM with somone it Whois's them. Just teach people to save there IP.

Chris
18th August 2007, 7:58 AM
But you can't change IP's.
Tell that to the various spammers of the chats who do so and evade their bans.

Outlawz
18th August 2007, 8:38 AM
OH NOES, he stole your pokemonz, what ever will you do?

Ryuusei
18th August 2007, 12:26 PM
Not our problem tbh~ Your fault for accepting the trade and all.

Ho-oh Master
18th August 2007, 4:18 PM
Tell that to the various spammers of the chats who do so and evade their bans.

But there are still people who don't know how to change there IP's.

Erik Destler
19th August 2007, 9:16 AM
However, that would mean we'd have to ban a lot of people.

And what if a person was lying?

itsme
19th August 2007, 9:27 AM

pretty sure he meant that it was a trade/trade back thing and they traded, but the other guy didn't trade back the Electabuzz.

tori845
19th August 2007, 10:26 AM
You realise that people CAN do something about it and not post here as if they think it's "too bad you lost a good Pokémon".
Infact, I have made a short "plan", if you'd like, to help resolve this issue.
I can help you get your Eliectrivire back if I ever see him on the Wi-Fi chat, by trading him something for the Pokémon, such as one of my cloned Pokémon in Emerald sent over to Pearl.
But first, I need to know afew details so that I can get back the exact one.

What is its level?
What is your game name?
Is the Electrivire nicknamed?
Gender?
Nature?
Attacks?
That way, if I ask them and he responds with the exact match, I trade him, and trade the Electrivire back to you.

I am an honest person, as I was able to trade a Shiny Turtwig to my friend then trade back because he wanted to get an Electrivire on his PokéDex.

If others can do the same plan, and manage to get his Electrivire back, thanks, because I know how hard EV training can be sometimes on certain Pokémon ;)

Kaiserin
25th August 2007, 1:50 AM
You realise that people CAN do something about it and not post here as if they think it's "too bad you lost a good Pokémon".
I can help you get your Eliectrivire back if I ever see him on the Wi-Fi chat, by trading him something for the Pokémon, such as one of my cloned Pokémon in Emerald sent over to Pearl.

What is its level?
What is your game name?
Gender?
Nature?
Attacks?
That way, if I ask them and he responds with the exact match, I trade him, and trade the Electrivire back to you.

I am an honest person, as I was able to trade a Shiny Turtwig to my friend then trade back because he wanted to get an Electrivire on his PokéDex.

If others can do the same plan, and manage to get his Electrivire back, thanks, because I know how hard EV training can be sometimes on certain Pokémon ;)

Don't waste your time.

It's an ELECTIVIRE, for ****'s sake. It's not worth going through all that trouble just to try and get it back. The guy's most likely either A) never coming back or B) coming back under a different alias anyway.

So unless you have the guy's handle and hostmask, we can't help you. Good job using you heads, lovelies.

To the OP: no proof, no case.

RYKUU
25th August 2007, 1:57 AM
Say good bye to you electivire.

Blatsman
29th August 2007, 12:23 AM

What is its level?
What is your game name?
Gender?
Nature?
Attacks?

Lol if l would get it l would keep it because this guy is a ******* for getting scammed so easily.

Shuko
29th August 2007, 3:30 PM
Lol if l would get it l would keep it because this guy is a ******* for getting scammed so easily.Even if you feel that way, was it really necessary to say so? Makes you look like an *******. xD Pardon my French.

I generally don't trade with people I haven't been chatting with for a while. If I get comfortable with them, I'll trade if I really want to. But I usually don't. :p You trade at your own risk when you do it with strangers, so if something like this ever happened to me, I'd just chalk it up to experience and go on with my life. Besides, it just makes sense that if you're trading two of your pokemon for one other (or vice versa), there's ample opportunity for a scam in there. One-for-one or not-at-all, I say.

MistyLover
29th August 2007, 5:07 PM
Hello, I have the inatative to reply here instead of PM mods of my prodicticment because they did not bothered to reply

Yesterday I used the WIFI forum to do some trade/trade backs. In doing so my Egg Move, EV Train Electabuzz was stolen form me by a member of this forum named “rimander”

Today I have pursued the thief back to the Wifi chatroom, where I posed as someone looking for an Electvire and discovered he still had my Pokemon. Now I can understand it may be out of the reach of the Mod’s at this forum to get my Electvire back, but I want some justice. A pokemon I put my heart and soul into breading and then EV training has been stolen and I know who did it.

Of course there is another option, I’m a reasonable person and if I was to get my Electvire back none of this need be done.

Oh no. I'll dial 911 now and report that a user on SPPF had his Pokemon stolen. Oh no, what a horrible thing.

Sharpedo Boy
29th August 2007, 5:17 PM

Get another Electvire is the only option.

Chelch Dran
29th August 2007, 7:19 PM
You all harsh *******s! Because of people like you people get scammed. If you think this is happning then lets prove it. If he uses the same nick then send me a ton of stats on the electivire. If it matches I will inform you and we nail this punk. Personally I think you are all harsh sods. If we had proper mods instead of Captain Chris and Erik Destler people WOULDN'T get scammed. You guys need to lay down the law. Because of your posts how many people might think they can get away with hacking? I personally think you disgust me Captain Chris. You spend all your time kicking people like me who leave Caps lock on by mistake or who make a typo. Well do something useful for once. I notice you never kick the guys who come and spam the chatroom but you kick kick nearly everyone else. Well I think that that is pathetic Captain. I fail to see why I come to this forum because of such idiot moderators. I might go to Marriland.

Chelch Dran
29th August 2007, 7:19 PM
You all harsh *******s! Because of people like you people get scammed. If you think this is happning then lets prove it. If he uses the same nick then send me a ton of stats on the electivire. If it matches I will inform you and we nail this punk. Personally I think you are all harsh sods. If we had proper mods instead of Captain Chris and Erik Destler people WOULDN'T get scammed. You guys need to lay down the law. Because of your posts how many people might think they can get away with hacking? I personally think you disgust me Captain Chris. You spend all your time kicking people like me who leave Caps lock on by mistake or who make a typo. Well do something useful for once. I notice you never kick the guys who come and spam the chatroom but you kick kick nearly everyone else. Well I think that that is pathetic Captain. I fail to see why I come to this forum because of such idiot moderators. I might go to Marriland.

Artorias
29th August 2007, 7:30 PM
There's no use crying over spilled milk.

Blatsman
29th August 2007, 10:36 PM
Even if you feel that way, was it really necessary to say so? Makes you look like an *******. xD Pardon my French.

Aw come on, this guy wants that someone else gets a lifeban for stealing his pokemon and he does NOT even have any proof!
And not only that, but look at his story! He lets someone scam him supereasily and then he complains on Serebii! When you give your Pokemon to someone he can always decide to keep it that is a risk that you got to take when trading back and forth with people you do not know! And admins won't give a lifeban without any proof! And not only that, but he also is surprised that no1 reacted to his pm's!!!! xD
l am no ******* for pointing out the obvious!

Shuko
29th August 2007, 10:39 PM
You all harsh *******s! Because of people like you people get scammed. If you think this is happning then lets prove it. If he uses the same nick then send me a ton of stats on the electivire. If it matches I will inform you and we nail this punk. Personally I think you are all harsh sods. If we had proper mods instead of Captain Chris and Erik Destler people WOULDN'T get scammed. You guys need to lay down the law. Because of your posts how many people might think they can get away with hacking? I personally think you disgust me Captain Chris. You spend all your time kicking people like me who leave Caps lock on by mistake or who make a typo. Well do something useful for once. I notice you never kick the guys who come and spam the chatroom but you kick kick nearly everyone else. Well I think that that is pathetic Captain. I fail to see why I come to this forum because of such idiot moderators. I might go to Marriland.You're kidding, right? o_0 Please tell me you're kidding. No person (aside from spammers who've been kicked by the aforementioned OPs) would really say that those guys are the reason WHY people get scammed out of their Pokemon. Criminy... I thought I'd seen it all.

And Blatsman, stating the obvious isn't necessary. That's the point I was trying to make. It's like an unnecessary insult. The guy already feels stupid for falling for the trick. Telling him he is doesn't do anyone any good, and makes you look like a jerk.

Locke Yggdrasill
29th August 2007, 10:40 PM
ut you can't change IP's. Whenever you open a PM with somone it Whois's them. Just teach people to save there IP.
I change my IP to ban evad...I mean, uh, what?

Btw, Tommy, your Electivire's probably being raped right now. So, just kiss it good bye and start up on a new one. :(

You obviously fail at typing if you leave Caps lock on and make typoes. Therefore, go back to Marriland's failtown. You serve no purpose nor substantiality here, so we don't want you. Also, getting disgusted by Chris is nothing new. Atleast, to all of the idiots who come here. So, your 3 failures just earned you a dubbing of "idiot" forever more. :(

Virtual Chatot
29th August 2007, 10:50 PM
Hey, A good idea is not to do tradebacks -_-

The positive point in all of this that you'll actually learn something from this

Kaiserin
30th August 2007, 4:53 AM
You all harsh *******s!

No ****?

Because of people like you people get scammed.

Suddenly it's our fault that people are stupid enough to fall for two-for-one scams? Why was I not informed of this?!

If you think this is happning then lets prove it. If he uses the same nick then send me a ton of stats on the electivire. If it matches I will inform you and we nail this punk.

He won't use the same nick; I can guarantee you that. Just forget about ever finding him again; without a hostmask, you have nowhere to start looking.

Personally I think you are all harsh sods.

And I think you're a total ****ing retard; I guess we're even now?

If we had proper mods instead of Captain Chris and Erik Destler people WOULDN'T get scammed. You guys need to lay down the law.

Again, since when is it the MODS' fault that people fall for scams so easily?

Because of your posts how many people might think they can get away with hacking?

...Please point out in which post we started condoning hacking. I'd like proof of this.

I personally think you disgust me Captain Chris.

And I personally think you are a moron with no reason for thinking what you think. (And with no sense of grammar either.)

You spend all your time kicking people like me who leave Caps lock on by mistake or who make a typo.

SCRIPTS, ANYONE?

Well do something useful for once. I notice you never kick the guys who come and spam the chatroom but you kick kick nearly everyone else.

I wouldn't say NEVER. Again, scripts? Plus, we're not ROBOTS, we can't be awake and at the computer 24/7. Get the hell over yourself; we don't just target innocents. Granted, a few people who didn't do anything may get kicked, but that's the cost of getting quite a few more people who DID do something wrong. What would you rather have: no kicks at all, good or bad, or kicks of some innocents and most hackers?

Well I think that that is pathetic Captain.

Good job, pin it ALL on Chris. That's right. It's totally all his fault.

I fail to see why I come to this forum because of such idiot moderators. I might go to Marriland.

Then go there, you stupid ****. If this is the way you post, I know I sure as hell don't want you here.

You are an idiot; please go hang out with Marriland in your idiot corner. Thank you.

Shuko
30th August 2007, 5:57 AM
Holy Christwagons, Asuka. xD You need to quit letting people (however inane and inordinately illogical) get to you so much. It can't be healthy. :p

And yeah, tradebacks with people you don't know = terrible idea. :/ People ought to know this by now, but newbies always fall victim...

Chris
30th August 2007, 6:08 AM
YEAH! IT'S ALL MY FAULT PEOPLE ARE ****ING STUPID ENOUGH TO TRY GOING AGAINST THE GAME'S DESIGN BY TRADING FOR MORE THAN ONE POKEMON! IT'S ALSO MY FAULT PEOPLE TRADE POKEMON WE DON'T ALLOW IN THE CHATS! IT'S MY FAULT PEOPLE HIT THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IN THE FIRST PLACE! IT'S MY FAULT THAT THEY LEAVE IT ON! IT'S MY FAULT PEOPLE DON'T BOTHER TO THINK THESE TRADES THROUGH THOROUGHLY! IT'S MY FAULT PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE JUST ABOUT EVERYONE IN THE CHAT IS A POTENTIAL THIEF OR HACKER! IT'S MY FAULT I'M NOT A ROBOT AND CAN'T SPEND 24 HOURS EVERY DAY TO WATCH OUT FOR ANY POTENTIAL PROBLEMS!

Yeah, put it all on me. While you're at it, how about we make you an admin here and an AOp over in the chat?

Nah, just kidding. You're just a tool who thinks he knows what he's talking about. ;)

Blatsman
30th August 2007, 11:44 AM
And Blatsman, stating the obvious isn't necessary. That's the point I was trying to make. It's like an unnecessary insult. The guy already feels stupid for falling for the trick. Telling him he is doesn't do anyone any good, and makes you look like a jerk.

It is necessary, because in his first post he thinks that the person who stole his pokemon will get a lifeban without any proof and he seemed surprised that no1 responded to his pm's.

So obviously this guy does not understand all obvious things.

Kireas
30th August 2007, 11:57 AM
While it's obviously not a good thing, there isn't anything you can do about it.

It wasn't stolen, it was traded. He just didn't trade again after is all...

My advice is only evo-trade with either people you actually know, or have done so many trades with you that you really can trust them. But even then its not safe. Evo-trades over Wi-Fi are risky at the best of times.

Looks like you are training again :(

rogueoeht
30th August 2007, 12:05 PM
I saw this happen to some guys magmortar YOU GET OVER IT

Blatsman
30th August 2007, 12:18 PM
You all harsh *******s! Because of people like you people get scammed. If you think this is happning then lets prove it. If he uses the same nick then send me a ton of stats on the electivire. If it matches I will inform you and we nail this punk.

Dude, first of all, who says that he is gonna trade the electivire here?
And second, what if he raises it one stage or gives it vitamins or berrys that takes away evs?
This guy can obviously say bey-bey to his Electivire and l am lolling at this whole thing.

Artorias
30th August 2007, 12:27 PM
Don't worry, JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!
NOT!
Seriously. You are being a little b*tch about just one Pokémon that someone can get again. If I lost my Darkrai, now that's something to b*tch over.

Blazios
30th August 2007, 12:34 PM
Fortunately, I have never been unfortunate enough to come across somebody who tried to scam me before, but even so, when I trade, I still only trade Pokemon that I either have multiples of or have cloned, just in case somebody who I come across tries to scam me out of something rare.

Also, nobody will believe you without proof, and even then, there is no way to get your Pokémon back.

Chelch Dran
30th August 2007, 1:45 PM
No ****?

I wouldn't say NEVER. Again, scripts? Plus, we're not ROBOTS, we can't be awake and at the computer 24/7. Get the hell over yourself; we don't just target innocents. Granted, a few people who didn't do anything may get kicked, but that's the cost of getting quite a few more people who DID do something wrong. What would you rather have: no kicks at all, good or bad, or kicks of some innocents and most hackers?

THATS THE FUKKING PROBLEM ASUKA! You ARE robots so stop the the banning. Youv got like an auto kick when you say Darkrai, Some guy was swapping Darkrai so I said Hey someone kick him hes swapping Darkrai took a second for you to kick me If your such shitty moderators that you cant be on the chat with at least 1 mod then you shouldn't be a mod. And and whats the point of serebiibot? He is a bot, theres no point. So for once do your job and help this guy out if we cabn get some proof on this guy.

wandering mew
30th August 2007, 1:50 PM
I'd love to see you become an op, just to let you see how hard it is and then watch you crash and burn. X3

Artorias
30th August 2007, 1:52 PM
I'd love to see you become an op, just to let you see how hard it is and then watch you crash and burn. X3
I second that.

Chelch Dran, get over the friggin' thing and move on with your life.

LugiaRules
30th August 2007, 2:07 PM
THATS THE FUKKING PROBLEM ASUKA! You ARE robots so stop the the banning. Youv got like an auto kick when you say Darkrai, Some guy was swapping Darkrai so I said Hey someone kick him hes swapping Darkrai took a second for you to kick me If your such shitty moderators that you cant be on the chat with at least 1 mod then you shouldn't be a mod. And and whats the point of serebiibot? He is a bot, theres no point. So for once do your job and help this guy out if we cabn get some proof on this guy.

They're called SCRIPTS, idiot.

They automatically kick people that say specific words.

So go and cry back to Marriland and his fail corner, and let the intelligence of this forum rise a bit.

Shuko
30th August 2007, 3:49 PM
This topic is full of it. Full of epic fail, that is. :[

Chelch, please, just shut up. Every post you make just illuminates your ignorance. If you honestly can't see the purpose of the bots in the chat, then there's no point in even trying to talk reason to you. You're that dense. And I don't care if you aren't satisfied with that as an answer, because quite frankly, with the pissy way you've been acting, you don't even deserve to be humored and have things explained to you. So kindly take a hike.

This thread is way out of hand. :/ The original poster hasn't come for ages. Why is it still open? All that's going on here is flaming and stupidity (myself included, lol). Can't we just... you know, close it and move on? :p I think everyone knows the moral of the story by now - trade at your own risk, and never do trade-backs with someone you don't know.

Chelch Dran
30th August 2007, 4:05 PM
Shockingly enough I have my own forum. And I also moderate another forum too. So I suggest you get your facts right before you go saying I would be no good at being a forum admin. I own several Chatrooms and I dont set bots iup there. I just get off my lazy arse and MODERATE it. So shut the **** up all you who think I dont know what I am talking about. Captain Chris you still suck, I got kicked for advertising a website and I didn't even say a website for ****s sake!!! (It was you who kicked me Captain Chris) Thats why I am so ****** off with you all the time. Plus we cant even say Darkrai shaymin and Arceus, WTF??? You should be kicked for SWAPPING them. Why cant you discuss them? Theres no real reason unless you mods are just lazy arseholes who got made mods but can't even be bothered to watch the chatroom. I mean Chri you are a shitty mod, How do you expect people to report things to you??? Since you disabled PMing No one can report stuff to you so this stuff continues to happen. Well, whats the point of being a mod if
1. Your not watching the chat most of the time (I know for a fact, I can go spam the wi fi chat now and I wont get kicked)
2. People cant even report stuff to you

Well, I fail to see why you guys are moderators at all if your not gonna do stuff to STOP these people who think they can get away with stealing pokemon. I doubt you would be laughing at the person if it was YOUR ev trained egg moved electivire that was stolen. Just think how you would like some of your hard work to be taken by a lazy ***** and him probably pretend he raised it from a lvl 1 elekid, you wouldn't like it would you?

Artorias
30th August 2007, 4:13 PM
lol every post you make tastes of fail :P

Chelch Dran
30th August 2007, 4:15 PM
Ok, but how many of you guys have your own forum that actually succeed at it? I doubt many.

Kireas
30th August 2007, 4:16 PM
Shockingly enough I have my own forum. And I also moderate another forum too. So I suggest you get your facts right before you go saying I would be no good at being a forum admin. I own several Chatrooms and I dont set bots iup there. I just get off my lazy arse and MODERATE it. So shut the **** up all you who think I dont know what I am talking about. Captain Chris you still suck, I got kicked for advertising a website and I didn't even say a website for ****s sake!!! (It was you who kicked me Captain Chris) Thats why I am so ****** off with you all the time. Plus we cant even say Darkrai shaymin and Arceus, WTF??? You should be kicked for SWAPPING them. Why cant you discuss them? Theres no real reason unless you mods are just lazy arseholes who got made mods but can't even be bothered to watch the chatroom. I mean Chri you are a shitty mod, How do you expect people to report things to you??? Since you disabled PMing No one can report stuff to you so this stuff continues to happen. Well, whats the point of being a mod if
1. Your not watching the chat most of the time (I know for a fact, I can go spam the wi fi chat now and I wont get kicked)

Well, I fail to see why you guys are moderators at all if your not gonna do stuff to STOP these people who think they can get away with stealing pokemon. I doubt you would be laughing at the person if it was YOUR ev trained egg moved electivire that was stolen. Just think how you would like some of your hard work to be taken by a lazy ***** and him probably pretend he raised it from a lvl 1 elekid, you wouldn't like it would you?

Oh my GOD I'm going to fall apart from laughing so much.

Serebii bot exists to V/H/Op people when they come on so we HAVE moderators. The moderators DO do things...I got kicked manually 4 times today so far.

I agree on the PM'ing thing, but thats no reason to start saying the mods are crap. Think about it. What happened if EVERYONE Pm'ed them? BAD!

Also, I have had pokemon stolen from me before (a porygon that I had duplicates of, and the disc wasn't attached thank god), but I didn't get into a hissy fit about it!

Kireas
30th August 2007, 4:17 PM
Ok, but how many of you guys have your own forum that actually succeed at it? I doubt many.

Me. I'm a webmaster, I run about 5 sites.

LugiaRules
30th August 2007, 4:17 PM

PM me the link to your forum. I want to see if it's good, maybe I'll join.

Kaiserin
30th August 2007, 4:24 PM
You're just ASKING for a ban, aren't you.

Shockingly enough I have my own forum. And I also moderate another forum too. So I suggest you get your facts right before you go saying I would be no good at being a forum admin.

Yeah, they're probably tiny little wannabe forums. Wouldn't surprise me.

I own several Chatrooms and I dont set bots iup there. I just get off my lazy arse and MODERATE it.

However, unless you're able to be awake all day, every day, you can't moderate it in all hours of the day and night, hmm?

So shut the **** up all you who think I dont know what I am talking about. Captain Chris you still suck, I got kicked for advertising a website and I didn't even say a website for ****s sake!!! (It was you who kicked me Captain Chris)

It wasn't HIM, it was his SCRIPT. How many times do we have to tell you this before it sinks in?

Thats why I am so ****** off with you all the time. Plus we cant even say Darkrai shaymin and Arceus, WTF??? You should be kicked for SWAPPING them.

...Are you a total ****ing retard? You can't say them because people tend to ASK for them and OFFER them in the chat by saying their name or some variant of it. If you'd only THINK for a minute before spouting your mouth off, maybe you'd figure that out.

Why cant you discuss them? Theres no real reason unless you mods are just lazy arseholes who got made mods but can't even be bothered to watch the chatroom.

...Wow, you really are stupid. The reason the scripts are set up is to catch people A) so we don't have to, and B) that we don't always see immediately in the fast-moving wi-fi chat.

I mean Chri you are a shitty mod, How do you expect people to report things to you??? Since you disabled PMing No one can report stuff to you so this stuff continues to happen.

Maybe he disabled PMing because of the incredible amount of idiots who PM him FOR NO REASON?

(It does happen, yes.)

Well, whats the point of being a mod if

1) Oh really? Go ahead and do it, then, if you're so confident. :)
2) Sure they can, if they have a registered nick. It cuts down on the stupid PMs by quite a lot, that +R mode.

Well, I fail to see why you guys are moderators at all if your not gonna do stuff to STOP these people who think they can get away with stealing pokemon.

Again, there's nothing we can do if this guy just complain without A) giving any logs or B) at the very least, giving a hostmask.

I doubt you would be laughing at the person if it was YOUR ev trained egg moved electivire that was stolen. Just think how you would like some of your hard work to be taken by a lazy ***** and him probably pretend he raised it from a lvl 1 elekid, you wouldn't like it would you?

Hey, guess what, *******: I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE! And, funny thing about it, IT WAS MY ELECTIVIRE! So don't EVEN start with the "well you wouldn't like it if it happened to you" because it HAS happened to most of us at least once. It's like I said before: without proof, there's NOTHING WE CAN DO.

Goodness, you really are a shithead, aren't you.

Kireas
30th August 2007, 4:34 PM
Well said Asuka.

Also I didn't know about the +R mode, thanks!

Chelch Dran
30th August 2007, 4:34 PM
ASUKA FOR THE FUKKING LAST TIMEOF SAYING! I have three chatrooms and a forum of my own!!!! And have you never heard of MODS FROM DIFFERENT TIME ZONES??? Thats how I work it out, I have backup hidden moderators and hidden admins on my forum so I know what I am doing. And if your such a lazy nitch that you cant be bothered watching the chatroom then I really do wonder how you ever became a moderator Asuka. And two last things.
1. Ban me if you like but this is my opinion which has been met with a lot of harsh replies.
2. Good luck banning me, you evidently havn't heard of proxys.

Kaiserin
30th August 2007, 4:48 PM
ASUKA FOR THE FUKKING LAST TIMEOF SAYING! I have three chatrooms and a forum of my own!!!!

...I acknowledged that in my last post, do you not read?

And have you never heard of MODS FROM DIFFERENT TIME ZONES???

We have mods from plenty of different time zones, but we can't cover everything, even in a forum as big as this.

Thats how I work it out, I have backup hidden moderators and hidden admins on my forum so I know what I am doing.

Though, your forums are probably MUCH smaller than this one, and therefore easier to handle. So comparing them isn't really a good idea.

And if your such a lazy nitch that you cant be bothered watching the chatroom then I really do wonder how you ever became a moderator Asuka.

When did I say this? Good job assuming and accusing us of silly things.

And two last things.
1. Ban me if you like but this is my opinion which has been met with a lot of harsh replies.

Your opinion, which you have worded poorly and made to sound trollish, not to mention sworn at mods a good few number of times, as well as criticising us for no apparent reason.

2. Good luck banning me, you evidently havn't heard of proxys.

Then we ban you until you give up. Simple. It's not like banning takes a whole load of effort. Trolls and dummy/duplicate accounts usually get banned pretty quickly, though.

Chelch Dran
30th August 2007, 4:52 PM
I probably wont give up, proxy.org has over 4000 proxys, who is going to give uo first?

Kireas
30th August 2007, 4:55 PM
Chelch, you lost your right to an opinion when you started insulting staff quite so blatantly.

All of the staff at Serebii - with the exception of one - I have only ever seen doing things fairly and as best as they can.

When the time comes to talk about the moderator in question for me, I will do it with a reasoned argument, and without swearing or yelling.

You on the other hand...this isn't even your problem, so I am beginning to suspect a troll here.

Ah and you do know that proxy.org has 4000 proxies. Well done. OOPS you just told everyone where to find a list of IP's to ban. Smart.

Blatsman
30th August 2007, 4:56 PM

l doubt being an OP is hard. If you get many message like the first postr here l think it may be funny to see all those dumb pm's .:-P

Anyway, this is a funny topic for sure. Not only does this show how easy it is to scam some *******es, but also Chelch Dran is a funny person.
HOW THE F*** ARE THE OPS ABLE TO PREVENT THIS OR GET THE POKEMON BACK!?!!??!?
'Do they have to make a rule against back and forth trading? That would be bad for the smart people who don't give super important Pokemon without cloning and it will be bad for the smart people who only give not so important pokemon! So that is no good option!
Or do they have to try to get the Electivire back? How? The scammer can raise him a level or change evs or change moves so how would someone ever find him? Besides, this guy has no proof, if the mods would really listen to this, then l would trade with someone watch some of the pokemon he has and write down his stats and then say: He has stolen my Pokemon! Look l have the stats here! So yes, they do need proof.

But thanks for acting so dumb and funny Dran, and you are right, don't think, just talk! Makes life more fun even when people are gonna ***** at you. :-P

And now l am off to the chatroom! Scamming more of these idiots! (Just kidding! (Or am l?>:-D)

Kaiserin
30th August 2007, 4:57 PM
I probably wont give up, proxy.org has over 4000 proxys, who is going to give uo first?

So? It could have a billion proxies, I don't really care. Like stated before, you can't be up all hours of the day and night just connecting to proxies to make a new account here and troll.

Besides, no one could possibly be such an idiot that they feel the need to troll the forums as revenge for getting banned. It just proves you have no life.

(...Though, I shouldn't say that; it's happened before.)

Chelch Dran
30th August 2007, 4:59 PM
Well, if you notice I am not the only one swearing my head off. I notice a couple of mods are doing it. So shouldn't they be banned too?

Kaiserin
30th August 2007, 5:04 PM
Well, if you notice I am not the only one swearing my head off. I notice a couple of mods are doing it. So shouldn't they be banned too?

However, before any of the mods started doing it, you came in and randomly started insulting us without warrant. So I get the feeling we're justified in swearing back at someone who started swearing at us for no real reason.

Blatsman
30th August 2007, 5:06 PM
You know, the chatroom is a present for Serebii to us, do you like it, then be gratefull and use it, do you hate it, then just do NOT accept it! And are you so dumb that you use this chatroom for risky things (Like trading back and forth for evolving) without seeing a risk? Then Serebii cannot help you. They are not God and cannot make you more inteligent. So just be happy for what they give or just don't accept it, but do not blame them for stupid mistakes that they have not made.

Blatsman
30th August 2007, 5:08 PM
However, before any of the mods started doing it, you came in and randomly started insulting us without warrant. So I get the feeling we're justified in swearing back at someone who started swearing at us for no real reason.

Wrong, when you swear back it only means that you reduce yourself to theyr level. Because this means that they can make lose your calmness just like they have lost theyr calmness.

Chelch Dran
30th August 2007, 5:11 PM
No ****? it.
Heres one

It's an ELECTIVIRE, for ****'s sake.

Another one, both these are BEFORE i posted, do I need to carry on Asuka?

DarkTyphlosion157
30th August 2007, 5:15 PM
My Obvious Advice: NEVER say yes to someone who says 'Lets Trade to me and then trade back' Because they will nick your mon.
Some guy asked to do a back and forth for my Shiny Typhlosion for the Pokedex data. I DCed. Scammer.

It was only a crummy Electivire anyway. It could have been an Eigakan Darkrai.

So be it. This is a pointless thread. There is no need for it to exist. Lets blow it up with a galactic bomb.

Blatsman
30th August 2007, 5:25 PM
Heres one

But where those aimed at you?

Besides, swearing back does only reduce you to the noob status of the one who is swearing at you. Cause you do the same then.

But this is going offtopic, lets go ontopic and complain about the poor guys electivire.

And lets think about the moral of this story: Not only can you get the some of the strongest Pokemons for free by scamming dumb noobs, you also may see a funny complain topic after that! Two birds in one Stone! A_A

DarkTyphlosion157
30th August 2007, 5:34 PM
I sorta like the madness that happened in this thread. I might just pop down to the WifiChat, nick a good pokemon, go back to the forums and watch the carnage ;)

A Few things.

Chelch, you are getting nowhere.
Asuka, don't reply to spammers...
This thread is dumb.
WHERE THE HECK IS THIS THREAD'S CREATOR???

EDIT: and I don't swear. Unlike some...

Blatsman
30th August 2007, 5:41 PM
I sorta like the madness that happened in this thread. I might just pop down to the WifiChat, nick a good pokemon, go back to the forums and watch the carnage ;)

l guess at least you have readed my posts xD.
Because you are pretty much repeating me now. :-P

DarkTyphlosion157
30th August 2007, 5:45 PM
Yay, nicked a Impish PorygonZ. Where's the thread?

Not Closed Yet?

Kaiserin
30th August 2007, 5:51 PM
Heres one

Yes, I believe you do, because those aren't swearing AT someone.

EDIT:

I sorta like the madness that happened in this thread. I might just pop down to the WifiChat, nick a good pokemon, go back to the forums and watch the carnage

A Few things.

Chelch, you are getting nowhere.

Asuka, don't reply to spammers...

This thread is dumb.

WHERE THE HECK IS THIS THREAD'S CREATOR???

EDIT: and I don't swear. Unlike some...

Don't tell me what to do, thanks.

Shuko
30th August 2007, 5:52 PM
Yes, I believe you do, because those aren't swearing AT someone.I say let's not encourage her. :/ The ignorant drivel she's spouting is starting to make my brain melt...

Artorias
30th August 2007, 5:53 PM
I think it's best to go away and let this thread die.

Blatsman
30th August 2007, 5:56 PM
No way! This thread is funny!

Or are you guys telling that you take this really serious? Lol....

DarkTyphlosion157
30th August 2007, 6:00 PM
Don't tell me what to do, thanks.

Sorry. I meant don't let them get to you. Spammers aren't worth it.

Anyway...STILL not closed?
How did this thread manage over 70 posts?

Tommy West
30th August 2007, 6:02 PM
Yeah so, can a mod lock this please.

rogueoeht
30th August 2007, 6:02 PM
No way this is hillarious stuff

Tommy West
30th August 2007, 6:06 PM
Hardly. Everyone is simply trying to make the best come back to the first post. Yeah lets all score points off the noob. Guess thats just how some people get their kicks.

DarkTyphlosion157
30th August 2007, 6:14 PM
Now this thread is consisting of pointless messages.

It doesn't make a bit of difference now, Electivire has had it.

The Balls are Inert.

Blatsman
30th August 2007, 6:18 PM
Hardly. Everyone is simply trying to make the best come back to the first post. Yeah lets all score points off the noob. Guess thats just how some people get their kicks.

Maybe you do this for a kick, but this is more funny to me.

And you are trying to comeback on other peoples posts now.... xD

But lets stay ontopic, l find it rediculous that dumb people get scammed merciless!!

Tommy West
30th August 2007, 6:24 PM
I've contacted the mods about locking this thread. Just drop it and let the thread fade away.

Tommy West
30th August 2007, 6:25 PM
I've contacted the mods about locking this thread. Just drop it and let the thread fade away.

Chris
30th August 2007, 6:25 PM
Shockingly enough I have my own forum.
Is yours the size of Nintendo's? No. Is yours the size of SPPf? No.

No one cares about pissant forums that aren't even hosted on an owned server. Owning a forum of about 15 people does not make you super cool. ;\

And I also moderate another forum too.
Read above.

So I suggest you get your facts right before you go saying I would be no good at being a forum admin.
Obviously we have them quite straight considering you actually have no idea what it is like to run a forum where the whole world has access to it and knows about it. Who are you? Nobody, that's who.

I own several Chatrooms and I dont set bots iup there.
Because you either probably can't or don't have any traffic at all.

I just get off my lazy arse and MODERATE it.
When you get the occasional Spam Bot, ammirite?

So shut the **** up all you who think I dont know what I am talking about.
You're lookin' for a ban.

Captain Chris you still suck, I got kicked for advertising a website and I didn't even say a website for ****s sake!!! (It was you who kicked me Captain Chris)
lmao No it wasn't. I don't even have an advertisement script.

MAXIMUM FAILURE

Thats why I am so ****** off with you all the time.
I assumed you simply had a bug up your ***. :(

Plus we cant even say Darkrai shaymin and Arceus, WTF???
Gee, I wonder why?

"Trading Darkrai!"
"Looking for Arceus!!!11"
"n e 1 got shamin????"

You should be kicked for SWAPPING them.
We kick for both.

Why cant you discuss them?
The channel is meant for TRADE AND BATTLE ONLY. If you want to discuss anything, go to #SPP. #SPP-Wifi is not a place to hold a discussion.

Theres no real reason unless you mods are just lazy arseholes who got made mods but can't even be bothered to watch the chatroom.
Ultimate failure.

I mean Chri you are a shitty mod, How do you expect people to report things to you??? Since you disabled PMing No one can report stuff to you so this stuff continues to happen.
If you were actually present, you'd know that I'm fairly quite active and take down anyone I catch doing the wrong things. Why do I have PMs disabled? Because anytime someone does get kicked, I usually get blasted with PMs like this:

idsuoghiugh
sufghuygd
as
sd
gvg
g
gdf
hsgf
dgh
h
rfe
s
g

See how annoying that can get? :) Sending me a /notice works, though. ;x As does just ASKING me to PM you.

Well, whats the point of being a mod if
You can try it, but your *** will get shitlisted so fast. :)

Well, I fail to see why you guys are moderators at all if your not gonna do stuff to STOP these people who think they can get away with stealing pokemon.
Wah wah wah. Somebody call this kid a Wambulance. You actually think we can physically stop ALL theft and ALL cheats? Unless we can go over to everyone's home and slap their DS' out of their hands and then punch the kids in their faces (as fun as that would be), there's absolutely no way of getting rid of them. You can go to GameFAQs. You can go to Marriland. It doesn't matter where you go. You will be faced with people like that.

But as I said before. The game was designed for one on one trades only. Not multiples for one. You do know why the game has FRIEND Codes, right? To trade with FRIENDS. If you wanna trade with strangers, you do that on the GTS. That's why none of us Ops battle or trade with non-voiced, non-op people. Because we know virtually everyone in the chat is either a cheater or a thief. Unless you want us to ban the whole chat, there's nothing that can be done. Common sense should not be absent when on the internet.

I doubt you would be laughing at the person if it was YOUR ev trained egg moved electivire that was stolen.
Like I said, common sense. Don't trade more than one Pokemon for one. I also don't trade with people I don't know. ;)

Just think how you would like some of your hard work to be taken by a lazy ***** and him probably pretend he raised it from a lvl 1 elekid, you wouldn't like it would you?
Wouldn't happen to me because I'm not an idiot when it comes to trading. :)

So, unless you want the happy ban stick, I suggest you shut your mouth and walk away. Because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

LugiaRules
30th August 2007, 6:27 PM
Oh, yes, BTW people, I've seen Chelch's piece of **** he calls a forum.

It's puny, doesn't even have 30 members, and it's on a crappy host.

And you honestly think the mods are lazy?

They've done more work than your lazy *** can do in a lifetime.

And still come back and mod more.

So don't go talkin' **** about the mods, they do better at it than you could ever dream of doing, ****tard.

In case you didn't get that, this post is directed at Chelch.

Shuko
30th August 2007, 6:32 PM
Maybe you do this for a kick, but this is more funny to me.

And you are trying to comeback on other peoples posts now.... xD

But lets stay ontopic, l find it rediculous that dumb people get scammed merciless!!News flash, brainiac. -_- That's the original poster. He has every right to ask that his thread be closed. Oh, and real nice of you to take pleasure out of other peoples' mistakes.

Sheesh. 9_9

Kaiserin
30th August 2007, 6:34 PM
lol.

Anyway, yeah, I think it's high time this thread saw its end. I think we've settled just about everything that needs to be settled. :|

Closed.