PDA

View Full Version : Do u think ash will see Richie in sinnoh

Poke'T<3
17th August 2007, 4:46 PM
Do u guys think ash will get to battle Richie later in sinnoh like in the league, He should win this time. ;475;

CyberCubed
17th August 2007, 4:48 PM
Why? Richie is better off forgotten.

The Benmeister
17th August 2007, 4:50 PM
I'd only accept it if the two did battle reminiscent of Kirk vs. Spock, with the appropriate music.

~-Overheat-~
17th August 2007, 8:09 PM
Why not???

PaulFan1517
17th August 2007, 8:10 PM
I definately think we will never see richie again like CyberCubed said he is better off forgotten and we shouldn't even be reminded of him.

Typo
17th August 2007, 10:18 PM
I think around the 7th gym maybe, and then again around the league. When the league comes, Ash will fight Richie early, win and then go of to fight Paul.

Drkecho
17th August 2007, 10:23 PM
No just no. If he did Richie would win in some hacked way much like their match in the Indigo leage

AceTrainerNick
17th August 2007, 10:34 PM
I still hate Richie for how he won in the Indigo League. I can't stand that guy, but that's just me. I hope he never shows up outside of Chronicles again. Plus, his new VA will probably make me want to kill myself.

Laser Shuckle
17th August 2007, 11:36 PM
he probably will.

Anaya
17th August 2007, 11:38 PM
I think he might.

OJG
17th August 2007, 11:57 PM
I hope so, I love Richie. My favourite character, besides Gary.

MidnightTheMightyena
18th August 2007, 12:51 AM
Maybe, he's appeared in pokemon chronicles so why not the Sinnoh League?;262;

martianman40
18th August 2007, 5:18 AM
If they make a spinoff series involving may in Johto (partly) then I think that we can all count on seeing ritchie in it. Otherwise he's practically gone.

Lil Brother
18th August 2007, 7:24 AM
Only if Ash totally whoops him. I may not despise him like just about everyone else does, but he seriously needs to be defeated by Ash, because of character development's sake. Ash has bested Gary... so why not Richie? It'd be a nice way of coming in full circle from the Indigo League...
Especially if Ash wins the tournament and challanges the Elite Four like how future episodes appearantly imply.

Of course, this is as long as Richie doesn't steal everyone else's (Paul's!) thunder. He could become a background object like Jackson/Vincent and Macey did. *nods*

Also, out of curiosity, how many minor/filler characters from the original series returned in AG (not counting Chronicles/Hosos)? I know PMC did, but is there anyone I'm forgetting?

Crasher
18th August 2007, 12:39 PM
Only if Ash totally whoops him.

lol, thats my opinion as well.

Shiny pokemon lover
18th August 2007, 3:15 PM
An episode with Richie is okay for me if they let Ash win this time.
Anyway we need something from the old times.

MasterLucario
18th August 2007, 4:46 PM
If they didn't show Richie in the Hoenn series, why would they show him now? If they did, it would be Hillarious if Paul faced Richie in the Pokemon Leauge

Gold10
18th August 2007, 5:16 PM
richie i wouldnt mind being in a episode or 2 in sinnoh, but i agree that he should be defeated by ash for character development's sake.

hey maybe richie can meet paul lol

Arceus Master
19th August 2007, 2:43 PM
No. I don't think he saw him in Hoenn.

Venusaur Master
19th August 2007, 3:03 PM
Ritchie is hoefully gone for good he was an embarasement to pokemon trainers

Seviper
19th August 2007, 3:05 PM
The last thing I want is that guy appearing again.

Pearl's Perap
19th August 2007, 3:06 PM
I hope not, one Ash is bad enough to be honest, let alone an Ash clone. Ash has seemingly forgotten about him anyway, along with every other friend he has made over the years he has travelled the different regions...

eimajamie
19th August 2007, 3:08 PM
I think Richie has been long forgotten and since there is no need for him to come back because of Paul I don't think he will. (If he did however, I'd like Ash to win)

crimsoneagle
19th August 2007, 3:13 PM
i dont think so

Geostomp
19th August 2007, 10:35 PM
It's probably for the best that Richie not come back again. He was the first attempt at making another rival for Ash, but he was just a clone.

Now that Ash has both Paul and Gary with a new attitude, Richie is best left forgotten.

NovaNight
20th August 2007, 1:30 AM
Maybe, it would be neat to see him again, but have his character change a bit. Or have him battle Paul.

Kametsou
20th August 2007, 1:37 AM
I think Richie's done for this season, but I really liked his personality. If he does meet up with Ash again, then the two of them will definately battle. However, I think Richie would win again.

pipersgirl™
20th August 2007, 1:37 AM
Not a chance. His days are through.

Rokroad
20th August 2007, 11:37 PM
He has to come back, in an new outfit.
Maybe the outfit that Lucas has ?

pipersgirl™
20th August 2007, 11:40 PM
Maybe he'll have a cameo, but just for a second.

morefirepokemon
20th August 2007, 11:42 PM
i hope he doesnt, but if he does maye we can see his tartar
still i hope he doesnt hes and ash clone and we havent seen him since johto, so why bring him back

PsychedelicJellyfish
20th August 2007, 11:42 PM
I certainly hope not. But he probably will, having been in every other region (I think).

pipersgirl™
20th August 2007, 11:44 PM
Yah, I hope that we dont see him. He's an Ash clone. We already have enough Ash.

Redeevee
20th August 2007, 11:49 PM
He has to come back, in an new outfit.
Maybe the outfit that Lucas has ?

look at ash's again. it pretty much is.

and i hope he doesnt just cause i dont like Richie that much.

Yah, I hope that we dont see him. He's an Ash clone. We already have enough Ash.
which is too much ash. ash is like an empty, personalityless shell.

Rex Kamex
20th August 2007, 11:51 PM
No just no. If he did Richie would win in some hacked way much like their match in the Indigo leage

What do you mean? In the Indigo League, Richie won because Ash's last Pokemon wouldn't obey him.

Alzatia
21st August 2007, 12:10 AM
Oh god no....Richie is one of the worst characters one this show. -_-' His just a bland,lil miss perfect, Ash clone. -.- He can stay in hell...

Drkecho
21st August 2007, 12:39 AM
What do you mean? In the Indigo League, Richie won because Ash's last Pokemon wouldn't obey him.Yes I know but a lot of people weren't satisfied with that ending

Rex Kamex
21st August 2007, 12:51 AM
Yes I know but a lot of people weren't satisfied with that ending

Really? Still, I didn't get the "hacked way" thing, since I thought that you were saying Richie did something corny to win (when actually Ash's Pokemon didn't do something).

Drkecho
21st August 2007, 12:56 AM
Really? Still, I didn't get the "hacked way" thing, since I thought that you were saying Richie did something corny to win (when actually Ash's Pokemon didn't do something).Meh its cause I'd rather see a true battle rather than some flying lizard stand as he get his *** handed to him

Geostomp
21st August 2007, 5:21 AM
Meh its cause I'd rather see a true battle rather than some flying lizard stand as he get his *** handed to him

Charizard didn't lose the battle. It could easily have won but had such a huge ego that it wouldn't fight an opponent it wasn't interested in.

Ash got disqualified because the prima-donna lizard blew him off and refused to do anything else.

Drkecho
21st August 2007, 7:34 AM
Charizard didn't lose the battle. It could easily have won but had such a huge ego that it wouldn't fight an opponent it wasn't interested in.

Ash got disqualified because the prima-donna lizard blew him off and refused to do anything else.Yeah I didn't even watch the episode only saw the summary. But either way would have been a better end to the arc if they actually fought for real now that Charizard actually listens

thunderblade12
21st August 2007, 9:17 AM
theres a better chance of us seeing gary in the sinnoh league..and hes not even a trainer anymore

Drkecho
21st August 2007, 10:05 AM
theres a better chance of us seeing gary in the sinnoh league..and hes not even a trainer anymore

How epic scientist vs. retard

uber gon
21st August 2007, 5:14 PM
Yeah I didn't even watch the episode only saw the summary. But either way would have been a better end to the arc if they actually fought for real now that Charizard actually listens

There'd a big significance if Charizrd was used in this case. I just can't think of any right now.

jolteonjak
22nd August 2007, 2:24 AM
If Richie does show up, Paul would certainly go "postal" on him and Ash. haha

Blaziryu
23rd August 2007, 12:12 AM
Maybe. Since he didn't meet up with Ash & co. since Johto, it could be possible that he'll meet up with Ash in Sinnoh.

zeno48
23rd August 2007, 4:25 AM
No, I doubt it but if he does show up I hope he brings strong pokemon to fight ash as well as new ones.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
23rd August 2007, 4:35 AM
I am almost positive I mean really that would mean one less old voice actor is out is out of a job right so why wouldnt PUSA do it?

~Kaim

flyboy1308
23rd August 2007, 5:41 AM
God let the answer be know!
Why?
Cause the Bible tells me so.

flyboy1308
23rd August 2007, 5:42 AM
God let the answer be no!
Why?
Cause the Bible tells me so.

Drkecho
23rd August 2007, 9:53 AM
God let the answer be no!
Why?
Cause the Bible tells me so.And the Ten Commandments told me that Paul will become gay next season