PDA

View Full Version : Munchlax in MD

Anthony (-._.-)
18th August 2007, 2:13 PM
Have you ever seen a munchlax in md? I mean it says on serebi.net that munchlax is also in mysterious dungen. Is it a starter? Boy i hope not, I played this game for about 600h now!

Shine
18th August 2007, 2:36 PM
Munchlax sometimes appears in Pokemon Square if you have an Apple with you, but he's very rare.

Skull-Kid
18th August 2007, 2:38 PM
iv only seen him once, and thats not much if u look at how many hours iv played that game xD

Crasher
18th August 2007, 3:06 PM
what does munchlax say?

Garmmon
19th August 2007, 6:08 AM
Munchlax's not a starter, relax. He is one in PMD2 though. Like others said, he can appear in the Square, but he's rare as heck. >.< I've seen him once on my old save file.

I'm not sure what he says, but he'll accuse you of taking his apples or something...He'll give you a Munch Belt if you give him an apple. (But you don't need to wait specifically for him to appear before you can get the Munch Belt; it can appear in Joyous Tower Kecleon Shops and in Purity Forest.)

ninjascyther
19th August 2007, 7:02 AM
600 hours, well done. I have about 350 and I have never seen him either, though people with a lot less hours seem to see him so i think that is bad luck.

Though it isnt really how many hours you play, as munchlax can appear in the town square at the start of each day (ie when you wake up after completing a dungeon/mission), so the best way to see munchlax would be to keep clearing a dungeon *cough tiny woods cough* and each day check the town square with any type of apple in your bag. ;123;

Godzilla231
7th September 2007, 6:02 AM
He is in MD but the sad part is :( is that you can't befriend Munchlax;446; or be a stater with him the only way to meet him is in Pokemon Square and pick up an apple that he fell.And there is small chance of meeting him so I hope you can meet him:D!

Garmmon
8th September 2007, 7:52 AM
You can play as him with cheat codes. XD *shot multiple times*
But yar. I tried once before and was fairly surprised Munchlax had sprites of being hit in the game.

latiaswindblast
8th September 2007, 6:19 PM
I saw him once,gave him an Apple and he gave me a Munch Belt!

Garmmon
9th September 2007, 9:12 AM
o.o
You must be damn lucky. I played my old game for over 900h and no Munchlax. how long did you play your game for?

latiaswindblast
9th September 2007, 3:50 PM
Mmm...146:29 hours,lol.

thelittlelegend
13th September 2007, 11:13 AM
You get him after youdo a mission i think i got a munch belt from him.
Also i have no idea how long i have been playing.

Garmmon
14th September 2007, 1:15 PM
You get him after youdo a mission

Not always. VERY seldom, actually. Once in a blue moon, you could say? Except he appears in the day of course.

ninjascyther
15th September 2007, 4:58 PM
Im pretty sure munchlax is generated each new day when you first enter the square, ie you dont have to have completed a mission you could have just cleared a dungeon.

That is why I think the best strategy to try and see munchlax would be to repeatedly clear tiny woods, and make sure you have a type of apple in your bag. ;123;

Blake.S
24th September 2007, 1:08 PM
I mainly want to see him because it adds to the adventure log thing.

ninjascyther
24th September 2007, 1:15 PM
^^ Same as me, I have heaps of munch belts but I just want the log completed. ;123;

Mechanos7
25th September 2007, 7:30 PM
Muchlax is very rare...I have been playing for over 200 hours and still no muchlax x.x

codishkingdom
29th September 2007, 11:15 AM
ive seen munchlax in pokemon square!
ive been playing MD for about...450 hours lol

Crypt Lord
29th September 2007, 3:53 PM
I've seen Munchlax twice.

Once i gave him an apple, Once i did not.

PsychedelicJellyfish
29th September 2007, 6:27 PM
I've also seen Munchlax once in the whole time I've played the game. He's supposed to be like the Shiny Pokémon of MD because he so rarely appears.