PDA

View Full Version : Ash is stupid

Flygon master
18th August 2007, 2:28 PM
Ok, one of the things in anime that really bothers me is how ash is so STUPID! He can beat the indigo league, yet can't beat a budew!
He ALWAYS listens to team rockets motto when he can get rid of them right away. I hate how his voice is always changing!I think that the old VA's should come back. He can basically beat a deoxys and save the whole city but can't beat an elekid! He always has a hard time getting somthing as simple as the first three badges of a new region but he can get 8 no prob in another region. In the battle frontier he never had to face trainers on the way!Please,if you agree
with me,please post something that you don't like about the anime series.

Shiny pokemon lover
18th August 2007, 2:39 PM
Yes, Ash IS stupid! Much of this does not make sence. I guess the writers do not care about that. They just want a show!

mallubear07
18th August 2007, 2:40 PM
its as if pikachu goes back to lv 5 everytime they start a new region

Skull-Kid
18th August 2007, 2:43 PM
its as if pikachu goes back to lv 5 everytime they start a new region

maybe thats wats actually happening.

Flygon master
18th August 2007, 2:44 PM
I know!But he still has a hard time facing things like starly!Pikachu does act if it's at lv.5 each time he starts a new region, but you can't go down lvs!

Chris
18th August 2007, 2:46 PM
What does the VAs changing have to do with Ash's intelligence? Levels don't exist in the anime. Your argument is rather weak. It's a CHILDREN'S CARTOON.