PDA

View Full Version : The Official Lugia and Ho-Oh Club

TotodileCharizard
18th August 2007, 10:05 PM
;249;The Official Lugia and Ho-Oh Club;250;

Summary: As you can tell, this club is all about Lugia and Ho-Oh, the two legendary birds of Johto. You can discuss, post fanart, discuss the roles they play in the anime/movies, or even talk about future roles they could play. If you are a Co-Owner and do not post in this club, you will be demoted and replaced with a more active user.

Rules:
1. No flaming or bashing.
2. All SPPF rules apply at all times
3. No double, triple, quadruple etc. posting
4. Don't completely change the subject, in your post please try and include something about Lugia and Ho-Oh
5. Don't criticize or make fun of someone's idea, they are entitled to their own thoughts and opinions.
6. Please do not turn this into a debate thread, we aren't debating over anything. You may slightly debate over Lugia/Ho-Oh, but don't make a big deal about it.
7. No spam or foul language
8. Respect your fellow members and their opinions, treat them the way you want to be treated. Also, don't be disrespectful to the club owner or co-owners.
9. If you use a banner or userbar made by a member here, give credit to them always.
10. If you are banned from this club, don't return or post until your banning period is over. If you are permanently banned, don't return or post EVER.
*To be sure you read the rules, use box chested at the beginning of your post.*
--------------------------------------------------------------

Owner: TotodileCharizard ;249;

Co-Owners:
1. pantyer2 ;249;

Members:

Banned List:
1. EMPTY! YAY! Please keep it that way!

----

Club Banners/Userbars:
-None yet

TotodileCharizard
19th August 2007, 8:48 PM
Bump to first page.

pantyer2
20th August 2007, 1:11 AM
Box Chested

I'll join, I like Lugia! Can I be Co-owner plz. Thanks!

TotodileCharizard
20th August 2007, 1:18 AM
I'll join, I like Lugia! Can I be Co-owner plz. Thanks!

Make sure you read the rules and post what you're supposed to post before joining and you might be Co-Owner.

pantyer2
21st August 2007, 1:35 AM
O.k, I did it!

TotodileCharizard
21st August 2007, 1:54 AM
Ok NOW you can join and be Co-Owner lol. Now we just need a subject to get this club off the ground and runnin'

pantyer2
21st August 2007, 3:29 AM
Why is Ho-oh ashes Gardian!

Light Venusaur
21st August 2007, 7:18 AM
I'd like to join also if I may.

MJOLNIR
21st August 2007, 3:49 PM
theres already a ho-oh lugia club http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=259567

TotodileCharizard
25th August 2007, 7:02 AM
So there is, but there hasn't been any new replies since my birthday. I didn't see it when I was checking all the pages of the clubs.