1)NO EXPLICIT CONTENT OF ANY SORT
2)NO FOWL LANGUAGE
3)NO SPAMMING
4)NO DOUBLE POSTING UNLESS CERTAIN CONDITIONS ARE MET
5)NO FLAMMING
6)NO INSULTING OTHERS
7)IF THE OWNER TELLS YOU TO DO SOMTHING DO IT
8)ALL OTHER SPPF RULES APPLY

Now that we covered the rules we will get onto other stuff.
What we do in this club is obvious:we talk about steel type pokemon
These are the punishments for those unfortunate people.
1)banned for week
2)banned from club
3)perma-ban

I will give a strike to whoever breaks the rules.If you break more than one rule in a post I will give strikes according to how many you broke.3 strikes is a punishment.

These are the club-owners:
Flygon master
MidnightTheMightyena

These are the co-owners:
Drakid
TotodileCharizard
Kinick
These are the members:
A
Armored Dragon
B
bazzer
C
D
Drakid
E
F
Flygon master
fruementy
G
H
I
J
K
Kinick
L
M
MidnightTheMightyena
N
O
P
Q
R
S
satanicjesus
T
TotodileCharizard
TRIX Rabbit
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Ok, to join all you have to do is ask!
Now let's get started!First we need a member.Please join.
Let's go!

MidnightTheMightyena
23rd August 2007, 12:38 AM
Ok, well, I guess we could discuss our favorite steel poke and why,
My fav is skarmory, it has great defense and only 5 types actually affect it. Plus it's also a flying type^^ ;262;

bazzer
23rd August 2007, 12:45 AM
sign me up my new friends. my fav would be between skamory (for same reasons) or lucario, cause the fighting steel type is a great combo in my sqaud

TotodileCharizard
23rd August 2007, 1:53 AM
May I be allowed to join? My favorite steel Pokemon is STEELIX, I heart him. He's a good Pokemon for MY team and I just like him. Along with Skarmory, Scizor, and many others including Magneton and Magnezone.

Kinick
24th August 2007, 10:35 PM
I'd like to join. My favorite is Metagross because If I was a pokemon, that's without a doubt what I'd want to be. I've always wanted to be blue and being made of steel and having a brain like a super computer couln't hurt either.

Flygon master
24th August 2007, 11:20 PM
Ok, all of you can join. I'll add all of you on the member list. Sorry, but I have school now and can't get on much. So, I need a bunch of co-owners to help me run it. I'm thinking that I might need four or five co-owners, so if you are a member and want to be one and there is less than five positions for it, I can move you and put you on the co-owner's list if you want. WELCOME!!

Oh yeah, I don't know what steel is my favorite. I like metagross.(I have like 6 of them)I like skarmory, lucario, and steelix very much. I think I will pick.....Lucario.

Drakid
24th August 2007, 11:38 PM
I will like to join. My favourite Steel type is Aggron because in my Pokemon Sapphire I had an aron and it became Aggron By the 7th Gym Leader.

Flygon master
24th August 2007, 11:42 PM
Cool. I had an aggron too. That's partly how I beat winona. Sure, you can be a member of the club!! Right now I'm offering co-owner jobs for the club. I have to attend school and I can't get on the computer until 2:30. I still have homework too, and all of that, but I need 5 co-owner positions, cause I need a lot of help!! So, if you want to, just post again saying that you do. Welcome to the club!!
Do you like doom desire?

Drakid
25th August 2007, 12:41 AM
can i be a co owner?

Flygon master
25th August 2007, 2:36 AM
Sure!!I'll add you to the co-owner list!!

TotodileCharizard
25th August 2007, 3:13 AM
I'm fixin' to start school on Monday, but I can co-own if you'd let me. If not, it's fine. My Aggron's in Diamond, but I don't train her as much...I usually use Skarmory for the Steel type of my team. Oh yeah, I have Megatron the Magnezone...XD Steel Pokemon are pretty awesome, they're my favorite type.

Flygon master
25th August 2007, 3:46 AM
Sure. You can. I'll put you on the list.

Kinick
25th August 2007, 3:55 AM
I'd like to be a co owner, although I have school starting on monday too. Right now I've temporarily stopped use of my metagross an am training L7 my new magnezone. Yeah, steel types own.

Flygon master
25th August 2007, 4:05 AM
Ok. I'll add you to the list too. I just started school on wednesday.
I need someone to take care of my club on school days too. Basically every co-owner here still has school. I guess I can figure a way around that.

MidnightTheMightyena
25th August 2007, 4:15 AM
Just for note, my current steel types are skarmory, aggron, jirachi, and my dear sweet shiny empoleon.
Others I've had (that I actually used) were metagross, dialga, steelix, and another skarmory and aggron. ;262;

My current fav is my skarmory <3 ^^ ;262;

TotodileCharizard
25th August 2007, 4:54 AM
Aaargh Midnight, I saw your sig. I have no shinies D: Oh well, I guess I can go Lugialess in my Diamond for awhile. My current favorite Steel Pokemon is Steelix, with Skarmory in a close close second.

Thanks for putting me as a Co-Owner too.

Flygon master
25th August 2007, 5:18 AM
Your welcome! Right now I'm using my psp for internet acess cause I'm supposed to be in bed at 10:30 lol! Midnight, where did you get shiny Empoleon? Empoleon is one of my favorite pokemon!

TotodileCharizard
25th August 2007, 7:33 AM
I'm one of the few who doesn't like Empoleon as much. I like Torterra more, but Feraligatr and Sceptile EVEN more than that! I might start training my Aggron, just so I can use her in Wi-Fi battles. Plus I have Steelix too...she hasn't been used since I beat the Elite 4.

Flygon master
25th August 2007, 2:37 PM
Steelix is one of my favorites. I reallllly like empoleon. I do like sceptile and torterra but let's try not to get off topic here. Aggron is cool. My friend was thinking about making a superstall registeel.
It's moveset would be:amnesia, toxic, rest, iron defense. And he would ev train it in defense and special defense. The rest goes towards hp. What do you think? I like it, but I don't like registeel too much.

TotodileCharizard
25th August 2007, 3:51 PM
I don't EV train my Pokemon, I hardly understand the concept. Steelix is my alltime favorite Steel Pokemon, I think I will start using mine. I just train my steel Pokemon to a high level, and don't care about their EV's XD

Flygon master
25th August 2007, 3:54 PM
I like steelix. I didn't train my steelix either. In fact, I didn't even know what ev's were at the time.

TotodileCharizard
25th August 2007, 4:16 PM
I still don't really understand what they are, I think they're those stats that are shown every time your Pokemon grows a level. Oh well, My Steelix's moveset was: Iron Tail, Double Edge, and two others I can't remember XD I heart Aggron, I always catch one on R/S/E.

Flygon master
25th August 2007, 4:20 PM
Ev's are points you're pokemon earn from defeating wild pokemon.
3 points equals 1 stat boost in that category. It's hard to explain. Do you like registeel?

TotodileCharizard
25th August 2007, 4:31 PM
Registeel's ok, but not one of my favorites. Though I will admit he reminds me of a Transformer ^_^ I've never caught any of the Regi's as a matter of fact, I'm not that dedicated to the game after I defeat the Elite 4 XD

Flygon master
25th August 2007, 4:38 PM
I don't like registeel too much either. I like jirachi, but I don't see how he is steel.

Drakid
25th August 2007, 7:24 PM
I dont have school till Sept 5 lol

Flygon master
25th August 2007, 8:20 PM
Please try to stay on topic. Do you think that in any upcoming game,
they should make an evolve form of Mawile?

MidnightTheMightyena
26th August 2007, 3:13 AM
Your welcome! Right now I'm using my psp for internet acess cause I'm supposed to be in bed at 10:30 lol! Midnight, where did you get shiny Empoleon? Empoleon is one of my favorite pokemon!

I traded someone for a piplup, it's perfect for battles because it has a modest nature.^^ ;262;
=D Smiles for all!

On current topic, Mawile NEEDS an evolution, it's not bad, but it could be better. And don't worry TotodileCharizard, you might get a shiny before I trade this guy XD

TotodileCharizard
26th August 2007, 6:50 AM
I doubt it Midnight, I'm not the patient type. Oh well...lol I'll just have to defeat the Elite 4 on FireRed or Emerald AGAIN and then migrate him. It'll be a long and difficult process.

I'm not really a fan of Mawile, but it would be cool if it had an evolution.

Flygon master
26th August 2007, 2:59 PM
I know. Mawile just HAS to have an evolution! I don't see how mawile wouldn't have an evolution. It just doesn't seem right. I like magnezone, I think that they did a good job with him. What do you think?

TotodileCharizard
26th August 2007, 11:54 PM
I love Magnezone! Which is why I use one...lol I think it's awesome looking. It turned out awesome to me. Especially the 'whupwhupwhupwhupwhupwhupwheeeeem!' noise it makes in the game.

Flygon master
26th August 2007, 11:55 PM
I know! lol! I'm a big magnezone fan! To me he's powerful but looks really cool!

TotodileCharizard
27th August 2007, 12:15 AM
I am too. Still, I do wanna trade my Aggron too. She's on Level 55 currently, but I still have train some of my other Pokemon. Scizor is a Steel type I want D:

Flygon master
27th August 2007, 12:35 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot all about Scizor! Scizor is one of my favorite steel pokemon!!! I currently own a lv.59 scizor! He's pretty awesome!

TotodileCharizard
27th August 2007, 12:51 AM
I wish I had a Scizor, but I need to breed my female Scyther and then I'll use the second Scyther to trade for a Scizor.

Flygon master
27th August 2007, 2:26 AM
You can just use the metal coat you get from byron on Iron Island in the house after you beat the game, then trade on the gts take back your scyther and it will be a scizor.

TotodileCharizard
27th August 2007, 2:43 AM
I don't trust GTS...XD I'll just trade with my little brother's Pearl verison. I forgot I had that...oh well gotta breed my Scyther first.

I'll start using that Magnezone cry everytime I greet a new member or when I return from school :D

Flygon master
27th August 2007, 5:04 AM
Cool. I like his cry.

MidnightTheMightyena
29th August 2007, 5:14 AM
I see flygon, so you own a scizor level 59? I have one level 100^^
mine knows night slash, iron head, aerial ace, and x-scissor. I love it so much!;262;

TotodileCharizard
30th August 2007, 2:21 AM
I only have a Scyther, and won't trade it to be a Scizor since it's already Level 52 lol. Midnight, I give up on shiny huntin', it's too much patience, which I don't have. XD

MidnightTheMightyena
31st August 2007, 12:04 AM
Aww, I could possibly get another one, but who knows when.. ;262;

Either way scizor rocks

Flygon master
31st August 2007, 12:11 AM
Yeah, I was thinking about getting another one too. Do you know what a good moveset would be for magnezone?

off topic:did you get my pm?

MidnightTheMightyena
31st August 2007, 6:19 AM
Yeah I got the PM^^
If I had magnezone it would know, flash cannon, thunderbolt, mirror coat, and maybe metal sound or magnet rise. ;262;
Probabley the crappiest moveset every, but I tried.

Flygon master
31st August 2007, 12:37 PM
Well flash cannon and thunderbolt are great for him. Maybe earthquake to get rid of fire? Maybe earthquake is crappy.....
I don't really know a good moveset for magnezone. I'm going to get one sometime.

MidnightTheMightyena
1st September 2007, 4:18 AM
Earthquake would be nice, but most people would prefer on making magnezone a special sweeper, (well it's not fast..) ,but its special attack is great!

Flygon master
1st September 2007, 4:27 AM
Yeah, his special attk is pretty good! Thunderbolt is awesome with him! Same type so a STAB right there high sp.attk and high power makes a pretty nice move.

TotodileCharizard
1st September 2007, 11:54 PM
Megatron knows Mirror Shot, Discharge, something else, and something else. Lol it's been awhile since I've looked at my Magnezone. He'll be fantastic whenever he's a high enough level. I heart Magnezone, but I do miss my Magneton.

Flygon master
1st September 2007, 11:58 PM
Yeah, I'm going to get one to lv.100 or ev train one and use it in the battle tower!I'm going to make an awesome team with him, but It'll take some time for me to work out the combo's.

MidnightTheMightyena
2nd September 2007, 4:40 AM
Flash cannon is also pretty sweet STAB for magnezone too^^ ;262;

Flygon master
2nd September 2007, 4:48 AM
Yeah, that's pretty good too.

TotodileCharizard
2nd September 2007, 6:57 PM
Magnezone is a darn good Pokemon to have on your team lol it sounds like. I don't know much about sweepers, EV's, and other stuff like that though. As long as I beat the Elite 4 I'm ok.

Flygon master
2nd September 2007, 7:03 PM
Yeah, once I ev train him I might never lose with my team!
Ev's are like stat values. You get ev points from a pokemon. When you get 3 you get 1 point in that stat after you gain a level. The macho brace doubles your ev's from battle and power anklet and all of those increase one stat but even more.It decreases your speed in battle though. Depending on the pokemon you're facing, you gain a different amount of ev. Let's say I'm fighting a golduck ok. He gives me 2 sp.attk ev's. Since he is a second evolution I gain 2 ev's.
You can have a maximum amount of 252 ev's for one stat and can't have more than 508 total. If you still don't get it, go to pokedex on serebii.net and look up a pokemon. At the bottom it shows what ev's and how many you get from that pokemon.

MidnightTheMightyena
5th September 2007, 3:11 AM
Good luck with Ev training totodilecharizard, it's a little tough keeping track of the numbers, but it's well worth it. ;262;

Flygon master
5th September 2007, 3:14 AM
Yeah, it is confusing^^ But in the end, you will be glad you did it!
Midnight, I know this is off topic but, pm me when you go to a friends house for the crobat/lugia trade:D
On topic: Is magnet rise good wit magnezone? Is it worth it?

TotodileCharizard
5th September 2007, 3:14 AM
I'm desperate for shinies! lol I look, but yeah. I'm not EV training...just trying to evolve my Quilava. I'm gonna start training Steelix and Aggron too. YAY!

Flygon master
5th September 2007, 3:20 AM
I am going to chain aron and try to get a shiny. I have bad luck with that part.....:P I am going to ev train an aggron for the battle tower. Midnight, what steel type do you use at the battle tower?
I'm going to use aggron. I mainly use lucario and he's my special sweeper and is pretty good at it. This is my lucario, can you rate it?
Lucario:
252 Sp.attk
252 Speed
4 hp
----------------
Moves:
Aura Sphere
Extremespeed
Dragon Pulse
Dark Pulse
----------------
Nature:timid
I use extremespeed in tight situations where the opponent is faster
than me. It's useful. On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate him?

MidnightTheMightyena
6th September 2007, 12:08 AM
Hmmm, I'd say 9/10, I like the idea with extremespeed, but a nature like mild or lonley would've been better for lucario. really good though, I used to have a lucario with the almost the exact same moveset.^^
Man I would kill literally for a shiny aron, especially if it had a nature like careful or adament. ;262;
I use empoleon alot for the Battle Tower.

Flygon master
6th September 2007, 1:49 AM
Oh, ok:D Well, the nature is modest and I think that modest is best for that moveset because the main moves, actually all of them(excluding extremespeed) are special. That's what modest is good in. But ya, those natures are good too, but I got riolu with modest and is now a lucario that has 2 hearts for me.:D But, I'm going to keep him cause he was the main one I get in the game which makes him special!I like it that way, but oh well.:p

MidnightTheMightyena
6th September 2007, 1:59 AM
That's awsome^^ My modest empoleon rocks to, I don't know why, but I'm addicted to using it. :D ;262;

satanicjesus
6th September 2007, 2:05 AM
Hey, guys! Can I join? I love steel types. I'm trying to build a steel team, with Empoleon and Scizor. Which other pokemon do you suggest?

Flygon master
6th September 2007, 2:07 AM
Thanks*blushes*^^ I have a modest natured empoleon too.^^ I don't use my empoleon in the battle tower. I use metagross and lucario. Metagross beats almost the whole opponents team without dying too!
:did you get my pm?:D

MidnightTheMightyena
8th September 2007, 6:00 PM
I had a metagross once, one at level 100 too, it knew sludge bomb, psychic, meteor mash and hyper beam I think, but I didn't like the nature or moves much so I traded it. I want to get another one and teach it ice punch! >D That will be the day... ;262;

Flygon master
8th September 2007, 6:24 PM
I had a metagross with, earthquake,meteor mash, psychic, hyper beam. He was awesome but I think I traded him^^ he had a great nature too. I have a shiny metagross I got off the gts once. I still have him, but he's not legit. That's the only bad part. If he was legit I would totally use him in the battle tower because I don't use pokemon there that aren't legit. He has decent stats too. What moves do your aggron know?

TotodileCharizard
9th September 2007, 12:36 AM
*cuts into the conversation* MY Aggron knows Iron Defense, Iron Tail, Earthquake, and Brick Break I think. She still needs alot of work, whenever I get bored I'll play Diamond lol

Flygon master
9th September 2007, 5:45 AM
Yeah, she needs a lot of work^^. I'm going to ev train an aggron for the battle tower. Hey, I would keep iron tail and earthquake in her movset if I were you^^:p

MidnightTheMightyena
9th September 2007, 5:36 PM
Oh! Big story time! One time I was playing emerald and I was in the battle palace, so in my team was breloom, raichu, and aggron. After like the third round (or was it 5?) I got a chance to battle Spencer, so the battle begins and of course you can't tell your pokemon what moves to use. I beat crobat and ? (forgot the other one) but then lapras came out and ownd breloom. My last pokemon was aggron who knew ice beam, iron tail, dynamic punch, and headbutt I think. It was really intense, aggron used dynamic punch which hit and confused lapras, the battle went on for like 5 turns were lapras would either attack itself or use protect. Dynamic punch got in one more hit and then finally aggron be4at lapras with ice beam. I swear that was the craziest battle I've ever fought.....
BUT! Back on subject my aggron knows iron tail, dragon rush, shadow claw and stone edge^^ I love him very much^^ ;262;

Flygon master
9th September 2007, 6:34 PM
Yeah, I had some tough battles like that before^^. I'm going to try to get a shiny aron with Dragon Rush. It's going to be really tough though!:p

MidnightTheMightyena
9th September 2007, 10:03 PM
Wow good luck, I recently tried to get a skarmory with sky attack, but it didn't work out. But! I can try again^^ ;262;

Flygon master
10th September 2007, 12:18 AM
Yeah good luck to you too. Aron are hard to find that are shiny when they hatch and know dragon rush!It'll take a loooooong time but I can do it!Good luck with the skarmory!:p

TRIX Rabbit
10th September 2007, 3:42 AM
I wish 2 join. My favorite steel (and most favorite overall) is Mawile;303;, cause its soooo cute! Metagross and Steelix come in a close 2nd.
;303; = EPIC WIN!

Flygon master
11th September 2007, 3:13 AM
Welcome to the club! Enjoy the club and follow the rules!What pokemon do you think should not be steel? I don't think that Jirachi should be oart steel. Oh yes I'll add you to the member list.^^

MidnightTheMightyena
11th September 2007, 2:50 PM
Sadly that shiny empoleon is a serious dud, the IV calculator on serebii said it had IVs of 1, 2, and 0. :( Pretty depressing.......
and it had a modest nature too. ;262;

Flygon master
11th September 2007, 11:58 PM
Oh, that must've been bad. My empoleon has high iv's.

:Did you get my pm?

MidnightTheMightyena
12th September 2007, 3:14 AM
It worked out in the end because I bread a female piplup with a calm nature, but I still wish I had the shiny. Oh, well I'll trade it for something else. ;262;

Flygon master
12th September 2007, 12:36 PM
You mean you don't have the shiny anymore?I would have kept the shiny Empoleon.:p

MidnightTheMightyena
12th September 2007, 11:53 PM
I still have it, just haven't traded it yet..... maybe I'll rip someone off. xD Just kidding. ;262;

Flygon master
13th September 2007, 2:56 AM
Oh ok. I thought that you got rid of it.(h)

MidnightTheMightyena
13th September 2007, 3:33 AM
Yeah, I'm trying to trade someone else for a shiny piplup, but I ddon't know if they'll want to trade. ;262;

Flygon master
13th September 2007, 3:35 AM
I love shiny piplup. What moves does shiny Empoleon have?

Off topic:did you get my pm?

MidnightTheMightyena
13th September 2007, 3:43 AM
Empoleon knows surf, metal claw, bubblebeam and blizzard right now.
I wanted to teach it grass knot, hydro pump, ice beam, and flash cannon. But I decided to be smart and see how it's Ivs would turn out. Lucky for me I didn't end up wasting any TMs on it, considering its stats are so low.
And yesh^^ I got your PM, I'm sorry, serebii is just slow again. ;262;

Flygon master
13th September 2007, 3:45 AM
That's ok!My Empoleon knows:surf, drill peck, brine, and ice beam.
His sp.attk is great!I don't know what Iv's he has yet but It's probably pretty high in sp.attk.

fruementy
13th September 2007, 12:48 PM
Hey can I join?My favorite steel pokemon is Empoleon.And can I be a co-owner

MidnightTheMightyena
15th September 2007, 5:11 AM
Sure you can join.^^ Empoleon is one of my favorites too. ;262;
Be sure to check the rules before you start posting. Thanks!

Flygon master
16th September 2007, 12:35 AM
Ok, when I get a chance I'll edit the member list.

MidnightTheMightyena
17th September 2007, 3:07 AM
*sigh*
I never got that shiny skarmory, I give up for now. I'm going to hunt for a shiny piplup in the shiny trade threads since the last one I got was a dud. XD ;262;
Perhaps I'll see a skarmory there too.

TotodileCharizard
17th September 2007, 3:44 AM
I'm still trying to purify Lugia, aargh so much patience. Sorry I haven't posted guys, I've been busy with school. I decided to hatch a new Skarmory, so it's a girl with a Jolly nature. lol

Off topic: Haha, Anchorman's on. Omigosh, he plays Flute...lol that's what I play. Sorry for offtopic...oh well.

MidnightTheMightyena
17th September 2007, 4:23 AM
Awsome I have a skarmory with a jolly nature too, but I think mine is male. And it's ok, I think we're all pretty busy with school right now. Lugia is hard to purify, but you'll get it^^ ;262;

fruementy
18th September 2007, 12:56 PM
Sorry I'm to busy in school as well.Hey Midnight don't worry it's hard to get shinies just don't permanently give up.

Flygon master
18th September 2007, 8:59 PM
That's ok! I'm editing the list right now. Everyone has school so don't worry. I am looking for a shiny Lucario with a modest nature. Basically impossible, but Ill try.

Enigma
19th September 2007, 11:52 PM
can i join this club? my favorite steel type is lucario.

Flygon master
20th September 2007, 1:47 AM
Sure, you can join. I'll add ya right now:D

MidnightTheMightyena
20th September 2007, 3:42 AM
Cheers^^ Looks like we have a good amount of members so far! Heh, still haven't gotten that shiny skarmory, but I'll keep working at it. ;262; xD

Flygon master
20th September 2007, 12:39 PM
It'll take some time midnight, it's a rare pokemon too which makes it harder. Not even close as hard as getting a shiny riolu or lucario with a modest nature:S

MidnightTheMightyena
23rd September 2007, 5:55 AM
Wow how long has it been since anyone was here? xD
Either way on topic, I'm trading my shiny prinplup for whoever may want it. ;262;