PDA

View Full Version : The Forgotten Pokemon Club

Pages : [1] 2

Darkrai7
27th August 2007, 11:50 PM
OUR GOAL
The goal of this group is to train Pokemon that are not frequently mentioned or talked about. Each month a new Forgotten Pokemon will become the Forgotten Pokemon of the month. Every month I will give details about how to catch that Pokemon and evolve Pokemon into getting it.OUR BADGE[

Every month when the newForgotten Pokemon of the month is revealed every member of this club will but a image of that pokemon in their signature and just write anything along the lines of Member of the Forgotten Pokemon Club
AND THE POKEMON OF THE MONTH IS...
Kabutops
Kabutops wil be found as a fossil in the underground. Gettinthis pokemon will require you to get a fossil and get a scientist in Oreburgh to revive it into a Kabuto (lvl 20) then you must level it up to 40 and there you have it!! What will the next FPOTM be... well that is your choice!! Send me apm with your request, a picture link, 1 cue, and anything extra!!
[SIZE="7"]ContactIf you've got any questions about this Club feel free to PM Darkrai7!! Remember to check every month to check for the new Pokemon... use this link to get a good picture of Hitmontop: http://www.happychild.org.uk/Webimage/hitmontop.gif
And go to this link for Hitmontops Pokedex entry:http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/237.shtml
Penalties
There are some new rules in FPC! If you don't have the badge you will be asked by Darkrai7 in a PM! This isn't a big deal but please,please, put inour badge or userbar or even th letters FPC! Also you must follow the serebii way! You are to respect each member exactly asyou'd like to be treated and any obnoxious postsor comment will not be taken lightly!

Member List...
Darkrai7 President of FPC
Candracar
celebiIadore
St. Patrick
Dark Arceus
mario fan
POKENAR
anteater
m15-07
Tom24 Vice President of FPC
Leo Adwulf
Mikaruge84
Blue Milotic
Silver Suicune
fuzyfuz
blaziken33
sedrtis
sikorski
Pocket Trainer
ICE CUBED
tenshi aj
maxx unlimited
Misty punk
Metal Bird
Timbertos
Hydro King The Forgotten Pokemon Master
tonight at 8pm
Think Togepi
SmArticuno
MathijsP
WaterTrainer411
Yanma 024
Larry
spectre218
Weakling
LexSuicune
falloutdragon
SHINY CATCHER
runka
Shinyzard
Skull-Kid
Blastoise720
ganorai

candracar272
31st August 2007, 4:18 AM
oooooooh... this sounds interesting! May I join? Please?

Darkrai7
9th September 2007, 4:59 PM
Yes of course!!! Just add the badge (Hitmontop) and write :Member of the Forgotten Pokemon Club

Darkrai7
9th September 2007, 5:29 PM
Once we got more members, who tell us here I will give out clues about the next Forogtten Pokemon for October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've already started to train it!!!!!!!! So join our club and figure out how to get a Hitmontop and a ...

Darkrai7
It's All Good!

candracar272
15th September 2007, 3:32 AM
Ok!!! I have 3 Tyrouges on Diamond, so I will train one to be a Hitmontop soon (I'm low on money on the gave from buying max repels and pokeballs... hehehe...)! I'll try to put a pic of Hitmontop in my sig soon!!! Thanks!!! =3

Darkrai7
18th September 2007, 10:54 PM
Hey Candracar!! Your banner is really great!!! Nice work!! I am going to start giving clues out for our pokemon for the month of October!!!
Here is your very first clue

It may seem that if you blow at this pokemon too hard it will practicly jump away...

If you know the clue try to take a geuss but sorry I can't leak any clues!!!

And starting in October we will have a member of the month

Darkrai7
19th September 2007, 2:50 AM
Okay well I have started to train the new pokemon... which will be released soon. i know this is pathetic but I will give out two clues in 1 day!! Okay The first part of the evolution starts at level........

18!!!

There you have clue number deux, dos, two, ni!

mewmew202
19th September 2007, 2:58 AM
hey I'll join. And I can't believe you still have the driftvee lol I made it months ago and hadn't even remembered you requested it lol. And I noticed a lot of pokemon are forgotten. Also do you mind if I don't put anything in my sig I am running out of room.

RagTag
19th September 2007, 7:13 AM
Cool can i join? please?

Dark Arceus
19th September 2007, 9:56 AM
Could i join too please?

mario_fan
19th September 2007, 8:06 PM
oooh i like ttraining pokemon i raised a lv 22 alakazam to a lv 62 alakazam in two days(it was traded and ity had lucky egg) i also have a hitmon top lv 40 i think i usually like to lv pokemon up acording too their last attack so can i join?

i think i know what the pokemon of the month is but i wont tell

Darkrai7
21st September 2007, 9:55 PM
celebiIadore, no problem you don't need apicture or anything if you want you can just sya Forogtten Pokemon club. Yah I still have the Drevee!

Darkrai7
21st September 2007, 10:14 PM
Okay I am introducing the 2nd Pokemon of the month. I know it's a not October yet but I like things a bit early.

So here's how to catch the Pokemon of the month!!!!
http://www.psypokes.com/dex/regular/189.png
Yep it's Jumpluff Okay use this (http://www.psypokes.com/dex/regular/189.png)great website for the picture of it.

Okay how to catch:

Use this (http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/187.shtml) link

If you have any questions about anything please contact me by Pm.

Happy training!!!

~Darkrai7

PS. Tell your friends to join our club

mario_fan
22nd September 2007, 2:10 PM
i knew it ! that was my first shiny well i get to training
edit:dose any one know a good place to train?

candracar272
23rd September 2007, 5:12 AM
YES!!! I'll try to get one as soon as I can! I also got a Hitmontop, but it took a while. Oh, and... thanks for making me member of the month... *blushes* anyways... I'll try to make a banner for Jumpluff too. I had a strange feeling Jumpluff would be one (and I wasn't on in a while, so I didn't see the clues)...

Tyrannosaurusallin
23rd September 2007, 10:57 AM
Mareep Flaffy and Ampharos!

POKENAR
26th September 2007, 8:49 PM
il join and 1 quetion are any of these commonly forgoten luxray monferno munchlax buizel machop and murkrow i wanna know because thats my current team in diamond and i have pearl dont know where it is

Darkrai7
28th September 2007, 4:07 AM
il join and 1 quetion are any of these commonly forgoten luxray monferno munchlax buizel machop and murkrow i wanna know because thats my current team in diamond and i have pearl dont know where it is

I can't really say yet, but it wont be any from the 4th generation only 1-3, because those are the ones that are forgotten!

anteater
28th September 2007, 7:15 PM
may i join i just need help getting the pokemon into my sig can you help

m15-07
28th September 2007, 7:24 PM
This looks fun i think i might join, could i join and can i put the Badge thing in a spoiler in my sig cus im getting into them.

Darkrai7
29th September 2007, 3:36 PM
may i join i just need help getting the pokemon into my sig can you help

Yah welcome!!! To get the picture into your signature, get the link I told you first. Next go to User CP and then to Edit Signature. Then do this: put IMG tags around the link [IMG] second one with a dash behind the [.

~Darkrai7

If anyone has a better explanation please tell. lol

Darkrai7
29th September 2007, 3:37 PM
This looks fun i think i might join, could i join and can i put the Badge thing in a spoiler in my sig cus im getting into them.

Welcome to FPC! Do whatever you want as long as it says The Forgotten Pokemon club, and has a pciture of the pokemon of the month.

~Darkrai7

Darkrai7
29th September 2007, 3:54 PM
Okay, lets start a little competition!!! It will be a banner contest! Whoever has the nicest banner will get a prize( member of the month!) Candracar, if you win you get a seperate prize because no one is allowed 2 times in a row, but you can win non-consecutively! The competition ends on October 5th! Good Luck!

mario_fan
29th September 2007, 4:05 PM
okay i did a kinda sorta forgotten team weezing butterfree beedrill butifly and kingdra

shinydarkrai
29th September 2007, 11:01 PM
weezing isnt forgotten its highly overused

mario_fan
30th September 2007, 3:00 AM
o well i finsed training it any way it is lv 100

Darkrai7
30th September 2007, 10:41 PM
Does anyone have any entries for the Banner Contest?

anteater
30th September 2007, 11:01 PM
its not working for me it just goes to the site link

Darkrai7
1st October 2007, 1:08 AM
If no one here can explaion it go to the the help thread, very useful I must say! Happy almost October!

anteater
1st October 2007, 2:13 PM
can we just put the smilie instead it works great

Tom24
4th October 2007, 12:17 PM
hi there i hope i can join in on this it sounds like fun, oh and here is my banner for you comp.

http://i22.*******.com/rkq6gj.jpg

anteater
4th October 2007, 7:27 PM
glad to see some one new welcome

Darkrai7
4th October 2007, 11:25 PM
Welcome to the FPC Tom24!!!! Anteater... yes you can use th smilie, just remember as long as it says FPC somewhere and if you want to have the pokemon of the month no problem.

Banner Contest:

1st Place so far: Tom24

Darkrai7
5th October 2007, 1:01 AM
Ok, Iam introducing (with our new Vice-President: Candracar) a new way of picking the Pokemon of the Month... We are goind to ask you guys!!! I want you to tell me who you want to be the next pokemon of the month!!!

Rules

-Remember it must be from generations 1-3
-In your post please bold your vote so I can skim through it quickly
-Lastly, to make sure you read the instructions please write this phrase in: Hitplumqwil

~Darkrai out!

anteater
5th October 2007, 2:37 PM
i think aipom beacuase hes so cute yet i never see anyone using him

Tom24
6th October 2007, 11:33 AM
well it looks like Qwilifish might be next months forgotten pokemon but iam throwing my hat in the ring as i would like to see [B/]Forretress[B/] make a come back ;205;

candracar272
8th October 2007, 5:09 PM
Hiya!!! hm... I voted for Slowking, but I think Dunsparce would be a good one too... hm... what do you think? I personally think Dunsparce is cute! And I FINIALLY got a Jumpluff!!! I can't wait for the next Pokemon of the Month!!! =3

Darkrai7
9th October 2007, 1:49 AM
Hey everyone!

Looks like the polls are getting a good amount of votes...
does anyone have any entries for the banner contest? I just got a shiny Yanama!!! But I didn't vote for Yanama, I think .Well, I hope to see some new members! Remember to put in your banner entries!!!

~Darkrai7

Edit: Is anyone going to get Mystery Dungeon Time & Exploration Teams? I am thinking about it...

Leo Aldwulf
10th October 2007, 10:55 AM
This looks like an awesome club. Can I join?

Mikaruge84
10th October 2007, 12:31 PM
Cool club. Can I join?

Xashlei
10th October 2007, 12:46 PM
I want to join, but I don't have room in my sig to put the badge.... ^^;

And if I can vote for Forgotten Pokemon of the month, it should be Chimecho.

Darkrai7
10th October 2007, 11:18 PM
Hey Leo Adwulf, Mikaruge84,and Blue Milotic!!!! Milotic... dont worry about the sig:) If you want put a jumpluff or just write FPC

Mikaruge84
11th October 2007, 9:28 AM
Which pokemon should be in the sig. Jumpluff or Hitmontop?

Tom24
11th October 2007, 11:29 AM
this month its jumpluff so put that in your sig and then when the FPC changes next month just change your sig to match it :D

Mikaruge84
11th October 2007, 1:03 PM
Ok. And one more question. Are we looking for shinies or are we just catching and leveling up the forgotten pokemon?

Tom24
11th October 2007, 4:58 PM
i think its more about getting out and just catching and training the forgotten pokemon. shinys are just an added bonus to the fun :D

Silver Suicune
11th October 2007, 5:10 PM
Cool club. I wanna join. I feel sorry for those who are forgotten.

Mikaruge84
11th October 2007, 5:25 PM
i think its more about getting out and just catching and training the forgotten pokemon. shinys are just an added bonus to the fun :D

Ok, as I thought then. But I were not sure.

Tom24
12th October 2007, 9:37 AM
Ok, as I thought then. But I were not sure.

thats cool.

Dark Arceus
12th October 2007, 9:44 AM
Is Smeargle a forgotten pokemon?

Xashlei
12th October 2007, 9:52 AM
I believe it is. Not by my sister though. She says if you could get any pokemon (exclude legends) she'd get Smeargle.

anteater
12th October 2007, 7:07 PM
yeah i think its forgotten

Mikaruge84
12th October 2007, 8:27 PM
I think that to.

J Skillz
12th October 2007, 9:16 PM
pineco or fortress are kind forgotten

fuzyfuz
13th October 2007, 1:55 AM
May I join the club? I think the 2nd generation is most forgotten so I like training them.

blaziken33
13th October 2007, 3:22 PM
This looks cool. i try to raise the 'Forgotten Pokemon', especially Ampharos (kind of forgotten) and Jumpluff. Do we have to put Jumpluff in the sig if we join though?

sedrtis
13th October 2007, 3:25 PM
can i join?

Darkrai7
14th October 2007, 8:36 PM
Welcome Silver Suicune, fuzyfuz, blaziken 55, and sedrtis!!!!

I just want to say a few things on this post so in the future this question is not repeated, if you ask by accident it's ok (remember fpc is a friendly community!) but here I go:

A frquently asked question is Do I have to put the Pokemon of the month into my sig?

Answr: No... if you have space sure, if not please write FPC, if you have any problems with this PM me so I can approve your situation!!! November is crawling in closely.... according to the polls who will be the next POTM?;412;

Darkrai7
17th October 2007, 11:29 PM
Moment of truth... the MEMBER of the Month for November is... *drum roll please* Tom24!!! Candracar and I believe that Tom24 is a great memeber and has been able to answer questions that have already been asked!!! Congratulations!!!
*Heres a quick reminder please put the letters FPC in your sig somewhere, only if you have room!

Poll Results, so far these aren't offical yet: Qwilifish

PS : Congrats to Candracar, VP, and Tom24!!!!!

sikorski
18th October 2007, 4:03 AM
im officially a member thanks darkrai7

Pocket Trainer
18th October 2007, 5:45 AM
Yea...um i was wondering if i could join...i like to train the oldies than the new ones *Dragonite>Garchomp*

Tom24
18th October 2007, 12:11 PM
thanks alot you guys thats real nice of you to vote me member of the month.
now bring on the next forgotten pokemon i can not wait to start training it, although it looks like its going to be qwilifish you never know we could have a sudden in flux of voteing.
ROCK ON THE FPC

candracar272
20th October 2007, 12:17 AM
oooooooh, I can't WAIT to see what the next Pokemon of the month is! I hope it's Dunsparce. I know I've allready said it, but I just think it would be a good one. =3 Congradumacations, Tom24, for being appointed Member of the Month! I really think you deserve the title! And, yes, I ment to spell Congradumacations that way. Its fun. =3

P.S. November 3rd is my Birth Day! I just wanted to say that. =3 Everyone have a FANTASTIC Halloween!!!

Darkrai7
20th October 2007, 1:50 AM
Well November is crawling closer and closer...

-who will be the next forgotten pokemon of the month?
-will anyone find a shiny???
-Will Darkrai7 announce it on Halloween... nobody knows

In November Candracar, T4, and I will decide the POTM for Decmber

See ya,

~Darkrai7

PS!!! Remember... Candracar and the moderators (Tom24) look through every single post to see who will be the next Member of the Month... Always be positive. Pokemon Trainer, welcome!!!

Edit: Does anyone think they could make a tool bar connecting to our club???? Good karma people.. good posts and vibes... Member *cough* of *sneeze* the Month *acheew*

Tom24
20th October 2007, 10:26 AM
Yea...um i was wondering if i could join...i like to train the oldies than the new ones *Dragonite>Garchomp*
yeah for sure hope aboard the FPC train and join in on the fun :D

sikorski
20th October 2007, 2:15 PM
ill make a cool tool bar and a new banner

Pocket Trainer
20th October 2007, 6:18 PM
Yay I like fun thanks TOm! *I put the badge up...does it show?*

Alkaide
20th October 2007, 6:47 PM
Hey, could I join?! The majority of Pokémon I like are forgotten, including Yanma, Jynx, Stantler, Delibird, Ludicolo, Politoad, Cradilly, Quilfish, Miltank, and many, many more.

Darkrai7
20th October 2007, 10:28 PM
Hey,

Welcome ICE CUBED, the more the merrier!!!
sikorski thank you so much in advanced for creating a toolbar for FPC... Poket Trainer your badge looks fine!!! Remember to vote on the pole, 2 or 3 votes can make a differnce!!! keep training your jumpluffs!!!

By the way... if anyone wants to take a picture of their Jumpluff's send them in!!!

Tom24
21st October 2007, 11:24 AM
http://i22.*******.com/2cgjvnn.jpg
let me be the first to jump on this one Darkrai7, here is a sequence of picture of my jumpluff take over the period i was training it up.
hoppip;187; skiploom;188; jumpluff;189;
now come one people i showed you mine, now lets see your's :D

Darkrai7
21st October 2007, 5:22 PM
thanks Tom....

Okay... if anybody has not voted on the poll please do so now...
The poll closes tomorow!!!! You don't want to miss out... Qwilifish is actually what made me start the club :)

;211;;211;- FPC rules!!!!

Mikaruge84
22nd October 2007, 12:44 PM
Wow, this will be exciting. I have never leveled up a quilfish, so it will be fun.

blaziken33
22nd October 2007, 7:08 PM
Whoa, I forgot I asked to join. Anyway, I like Quilfish, I might add one to my water type team. It's really good with the poisoning and stuff.

Darkrai7
24th October 2007, 3:11 AM
AND THE POKEMON OF THE MONTH IS...
Qwilifish
It was your choice... so there you go!!!!
Use this (http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/211.shtml) link to get all the info you need on how to catch Qwilifish (to catch Qwilifish it can take up to 30 Minutes!!!)
Use this (http://www.psypokes.com/dex/regular/211.png) link get a new picture!!!
tenshi aj Welcome to FPC!! (Please don't ask about the badge.. it's FPc the POTM or Other);211;;211;Darkrai7 FPC RULES

Edit: If you have a shiny upload some pics!!

mario_fan
24th October 2007, 3:35 AM
were the heck is iron mountain?

Mikaruge84
24th October 2007, 9:53 AM
If you take the boat from canalave you get there (if you talk to the sailor that stand in front of the ship).

ANGELeon
24th October 2007, 12:40 PM
Yes I am now a member. Yehey!!
Wow a qwilfish. PERFECT!!!

Tom24
24th October 2007, 2:52 PM
Saddle up boys and girls its of to iron mountain this month for some fishing and training
FPC RULES

mario_fan
24th October 2007, 9:46 PM
If you take the boat from canalave you get there (if you talk to the sailor that stand in front of the ship).

oooooo iron island srry lol off hunting ;211; and training ;090;

Alkaide
24th October 2007, 11:38 PM
I'm a big fan of Quilfish som I'm glad it won. = ] *edits sig*

Pocket Trainer
26th October 2007, 5:06 AM
woah......30 minutes to get quilfish.....lol luckyily i got Pokemon Colleseum =)
*Tom....how did you get a pic of that jumpluff????Dont tell me you can do that with a camera!?*

ANGELeon
26th October 2007, 5:59 AM
Hey what is the current topic?
Why isn't the pokemon of the month being change since it is about to be Nov ans it is still Sept. in the 1st page.

Mikaruge84
26th October 2007, 12:04 PM
I think it is how to catch a quilfish. Btw it was the first one i met. So now I got one.

I don't know. Maybe Darkrai7 have forgot to change or hasn't time or something.

Tom24
26th October 2007, 12:31 PM
woah......30 minutes to get quilfish.....lol luckyily i got Pokemon Colleseum =)
*Tom....how did you get a pic of that jumpluff????Dont tell me you can do that with a camera!?*

yeah sorry it was just with a normal digital camera (in fact it was the one on my phone) taken over the ds, scaled down on photoshop and then upload to the net.
speaking of which here is my quilfish as well, caught fresh at iron mountain (damn i forgot about colleseum oh well) :D

http://i23.*******.com/10xujpi.jpg

come on people lets have a look at yours, i would love to see some of your shiny pokemon that you caught whilst on the hunt for the FPC of the month.

mario_fan
26th October 2007, 1:40 PM
urs is at lv 20? i caught mine at lv 36

Mikaruge84
26th October 2007, 2:28 PM
I'm at school right now, so I not really sure what level my quilfish is on (lv 22 I think).

I'm moving away, so I will not have internet for one week now. So see you on thursday everybody! I'm gonna level up my quilfish really high in that time.

ANGELeon
26th October 2007, 3:26 PM
wOW YOUR QUILFISH IS WONDERFUL

Darkrai7
26th October 2007, 9:14 PM
Hey what is the current topic?
Why isn't the pokemon of the month being change since it is about to be Nov ans it is still Sept. in the 1st page.

Because I only update the current pages... the only thing I update is the member list. All yuo need to know is that its Qwilfish. TGIF!!!

Alkaide
26th October 2007, 10:56 PM
Great news! I'm sure you've all heard of Pokésho, right? The spriting team that creats super-awesome pictures of Pokémon that's way better than game sprites? Well, they recently starting making new pokémon sprites, and perfecting and editing the older ones. They redid Quilfish, how ironic is that? ;211; (http://www.pokesho.com/icone.html)
;211; (http://www.pokesho.com/img_icon_us/i_qwilfish.gif)

maxx unlimited
28th October 2007, 12:40 AM
okay, I'll join!
also, I will be on the hunt for a Qwilfish.

Pocket Trainer
28th October 2007, 1:47 AM
Dam the 1 time that want to use my USB...but it doenst work....T.T Lucky people iwth your USB working!

My qwilfish is going along nicely lv 21
W/o a working USB...i cant upload pics

Mikaruge84
28th October 2007, 12:00 PM
my quilfish is at lv 23. gonna level up him later when I caught all pokes at route 227 and stark mountain.

Darkrai7
28th October 2007, 6:14 PM
Welcome Member number 23!!!! (Maxx Unlimted) Has anyone finished the FPC toolbar??? I traded my Qwilfish for a Shiny Dunsparce which I then traded for a shiny Yanma... long story short I need to catch a Qwilfish I hope everyone has a good week.

Darkrai7
29th October 2007, 10:55 PM
HAPPY ALMOST HALLOWEENAs a membe rof FPC I expect all of you to have something spooky or scary in your Profile on halloween.. this is for fun! I am not judging you. Okay I forgot about the banner contest.. on Halloween the judges and I will grade all of the ones submitted!!

Tom24
30th October 2007, 1:19 PM
http://i20.*******.com/5cf71w.jpg
happy halloween 2007 to all FPC members.
trick and treat all night long and remeber this is the only holiday that is truly about what matters..........
!!CANDY!!

Pocket Trainer
31st October 2007, 6:23 AM
Yea go kandy!!!!! Kandy is good....wonder if they`d make a pokemon out of it....(betcha GameFreak is out of ideas...?=) next pokemon is Yoshi !!!! Ability is um.... tounge extend....physical attack can Hit flying pokemon or um soemthin liek that

ANGELeon
31st October 2007, 6:46 AM
HAPPY HALOWEEN everyone
TRICK or TreaT

Misty punk
31st October 2007, 2:04 PM
Hi!
May I join?
I think this is a very good idea!

PS: Happy halloween to all! YAY!

Mikaruge84
31st October 2007, 2:34 PM
happy halloween!

mario_fan
31st October 2007, 2:46 PM
well scince im home sick till monday i have time to train puffy my quilfish

Tom24
31st October 2007, 3:13 PM
Hi!
May I join?
I think this is a very good idea!

PS: Happy halloween to all! YAY!

hi there Misty Punk the FPC would be happy to have you as a member.
please read the first page than add the FPC badge in to your sig

Misty punk
31st October 2007, 3:18 PM
Thank you!
I'll put it in my sig now!
One problem though,
I can't catch a quilfish yet in my game, so anyone up for a trade?

Darkrai7
31st October 2007, 10:20 PM
Welcome Misty punk!!! If you want aquick summary of our club here it is:

Be respectful.. follow FPC rules!
Always be nice, if you correct do it in anice manner
Have fun (P.S. **Don't ask about the badge the vp, mods of fpc, and I are always asked that)
^^^I mean wear your badge proudly!!:)

I hope everyone get's to go and see Saw IV, have a safe and happy halloween

ANGELeon
1st November 2007, 4:07 PM
Hello Misty Punk=)

Misty punk
1st November 2007, 6:04 PM
Hi!
I'm still trying to get quilfish in to my sig.

EDIT:
Can someone post the IMG code, please?
I tried everyone yet none of them worked,
They came up as links.

Alkaide
3rd November 2007, 4:47 AM
^ If you just want to get a smiley instead, just put ; 211 ; but without the spaces inbetween. It should come out like this:

;211;

Metal Bird
3rd November 2007, 9:56 AM
Is it allright if I could join?

Also, is Skarmory considered to be a forgotten Pokemon? I herd that Skarmory is known as the forgotten legendary bird Pokemon.

Misty punk
3rd November 2007, 1:50 PM
^ If you just want to get a smiley instead, just put ; 211 ; but without the spaces inbetween. It should come out like this:

;211;

Thank you!
I thought you'd have to use the sprite. ^^
;211;
EDIT( 5 seconds later lol I know! )
Done! YAY!
Also Metal Bird I suppose it is. I think, yeah it is.
Darkrai7 to my shop please and thank you!

mario_fan
3rd November 2007, 2:53 PM

Also, is Skarmory considered to be a forgotten Pokemon? I herd that Skarmory is known as the forgotten legendary bird Pokemon.

not really scince it is used like always used and banned from some competitive battles

Tom24
3rd November 2007, 2:59 PM

welcome metal bird, as a member please add the FPC badge in to your sig and follow all rules as set out on first page :)

as for skarmory begin considered forgotten, i would say yes but not to the same length as the previous pokemon that have been made the FPC of the month. iam sure in time we will get round to making it the FPC but there are so many other great forgotten pokemon be fore that :D

blaziken33
3rd November 2007, 3:45 PM
I haven't been here in a long time, but I was just wondering, would pokemon like Beldum be 'forgotten'? I know people consider their evo line as 'one of the coolest pokemon ever', but for that reason, the makers don't seem to use them alot, maybe only once or twice given to like really experienced trainers. I was just wondering.

P.S. Qwilfish Rocks! ;211;

mario_fan
3rd November 2007, 4:05 PM
I haven't been here in a long time, but I was just wondering, would pokemon like Beldum be 'forgotten'? I know people consider their evo line as 'one of the coolest pokemon ever', but for that reason, the makers don't seem to use them alot, maybe only once or twice given to like really experienced trainers. I was just wondering.

P.S. Qwilfish Rocks! ;211;

uhm not sure i dont see metagross that ofen in competitive me no sure

Misty punk
5th November 2007, 12:08 AM
i caught a Meditite today... but no quilfish,
I'm still not far enough for quilfish. : (
maybe some forgotten pokemon:
Ledyba/Ledian Spinarak/Ariados
Maybe.

Darkrai7
5th November 2007, 1:23 AM
Hey Metal Bird.. welcome!!!

Okay,

I can't get another poll in here, as far as I know, so for the next FPC of the month here is the game:

Pick a Pokemon from Generations 1,2, or maybe 3
PM with what you want (please make your answer serious)
I'll tally all the votes leading up to Thanksgiving
And we have a new FPOTM... you can start as of now!

Have fun with this

~Darkrai7

typho8000
6th November 2007, 8:09 PM
i like quilfish and im a water trainer;382;

Darkrai7
6th November 2007, 11:00 PM
I have some exciting news!! We have a userbar for FPC!!!

Here it is:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa89/eonmaster_457/request28.png

Here is the link: http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa89/eonmaster_457/request28.png

Here's the important thing!! Under the toolbar you must give credits to eon master_457 if you don't give credits there will be some minor consequences... sorry for spelling... he derves full credit!!!

Have fun

Mikaruge84
7th November 2007, 9:25 AM
Thats great news!

Pocket Trainer
8th November 2007, 4:09 AM
Ong every1!!! vote for Typholison!!! Typholosion is cool! *zomg the bar thing is wayy cool!*

Tyranny of Tyranitar
8th November 2007, 8:23 AM
Nice looking club!

I'm not going to join due to a lack of personal time, but I do have a very important list to show everyone here. This is a list of pokemon used on shoddy battle. It shows which pokemon are used often and which aren't. I hope it helps.

http://shoddybattle.com/stats

Best wishes with this club, I'd participate if I had the time.

Misty punk
8th November 2007, 6:52 PM
Hi!
I forget what pokémon I voted for.
*blush*

Darkrai7
12th November 2007, 4:16 PM
Thank you for the great link!!

Okay, because we haven't had enough votes... yet.

I have picked the next pokemon of the month!!! Here is clue number 1!!

My first evolution is puny and small but once it evolves like a tree I am nice and tall!

Try not to geuss, you can PM me with the answer though.

Have a good 1

~Darkrai7

Mikaruge84
12th November 2007, 6:36 PM
That was easy. That was Novembers pokemon of the month, right?

Darkrai7
14th November 2007, 10:22 PM
Hello FPC Members!

I have recieved 2 votes for the December POTM!!

Unfortunately both of those geusses were wrong, I must say the clue was decieving!!

Here's your next clue

I am Bonsly are anything past my 2nd evolution probably won't move so fast. I love the sun and I bath in it's light, if you put me up against fire there is no fight

Okay that one probably cleared a few things up! Stay tuned for Turkey day, I will announce the POTM then.

Welcome Timbertos

Darkrai7
14th November 2007, 10:26 PM
Okay, I have been spacing out a little...

I kind of Forgott the Member of the Month...

Drum Roll Please...

This person always puts in input! They help us out with their helpful advice! Thank goodness they have their FPC badge, Mikaruge come on up!

Misty punk
14th November 2007, 11:33 PM
Can you tell us what the FPOTM for November was please?
I couldn't figure it out!
I have a few more ideas but I don't want to bother Darkrai7...
I already guessed once or twice. *blush*

Mikaruge84
15th November 2007, 10:32 AM
I'm the member of the month? Thanks, it's an honor to be the member of the month.

Darkrai7
16th November 2007, 12:31 AM
Sorry everyone... I messed up the clue...

I am definitely not Bonsly or Sudowoodo, put I might a have a root though. I am tall and a fire will burn my wits my 2nd evolution isn't looking to sit. I am from the second generation let's have a celebration. I will give my name and here it is... but first PM Darkrai7 and tell him koopliardi X Toypota = Kernel Okay, you have the clue, you have the code, now find out who it is!!

Mikaruge84
17th November 2007, 11:35 AM
I saw that you have the new potm in your sig, but you haven't said who it is yet...

Timbertos
17th November 2007, 10:18 PM
i would like to add the follow pokemon to the list if they arent on the list

dodrio very fast and good pokemon to bad of the movepool but great and funny thing
venomoth omg i l0ve the venomoth

Darkrai7
18th November 2007, 6:16 PM
shhhhh... I my last clue was given secretly! It was in my sig for several days for people to see...

If you saw it then please don't spoil it for others!

You can put it in your signature on Wednesday, for on Thursday it's Thanksgiving and I don't know if you guys will have time to go onto the computer!

Xenavire
19th November 2007, 10:43 AM
hey can i join?
if so, can i take a stab at the pokemon? sunflora.... fit the description does it not?

Mikaruge84
19th November 2007, 1:01 PM
You must pm darkrai7 with the answer until he say who it is. Like Darkrai7 said "If you saw it then please don't spoil it for others!".

Thanksgiving? Is it when you eat turkey?

Xenavire
19th November 2007, 11:23 PM
sorry, if im accepted, ill remember that for future, this was the first time ive been in this club, so i didnt see it :P

Pocket Trainer
20th November 2007, 4:27 AM
Blarg i was gonna say that....Sunflora sounds right on the mark!!!!*almost turkey day....bwhahahahahahahaa Fake Subsitute for Chicken sounds good~~~~

Mikaruge84
20th November 2007, 9:28 AM
What's thanksgiving? Do you eat turkey then?

Yes it was sunflora. I saw it in Darkrai7:s sig some days ago.

Timbertos
20th November 2007, 12:05 PM
oke dudes im playing my saphire over again and im at watson (darn to strong).
u see some forgotten pokemon in wild
gulpin, electrike snif snif electrike snif snif

Darkrai7
21st November 2007, 11:58 PM
Okay let me make something straight: as a member of the club you are required to read some important notes, Xenavire you know for future refernce, it's okay though...

Happy Thanksgiving, thos not from the US it is just a holiday where we celebrate the Pilgrims first successful harvest.

Like you guys said it...

The Pokemon of the Month is ...Sunflora

Here is the link on serebii about Sunflora and where to catch Sunkern
http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/192.shtml

And here's the link for a 4th Generation diamond/pearl picture:
http://www.thepikaclub.co.uk/web/images/pokemon/Sunflora.gif http://www.thepikaclub.co.uk/web/images/pokemon/Sunflora.gif

**Remember, please put either FPC and/or a badge (POTM)

Have a Happy Happy December (Hannukah/Christmas/Kwanza/ Anything that is special to you!)

Darkrai7
22nd November 2007, 12:01 AM
Okay let me make something straight: as a member of the club you are required to read some important notes, Xenavire you know for future refernce, it's okay though...

Happy Thanksgiving, thos not from the US it is just a holiday where we celebrate the Pilgrims first successful harvest.

Like you guys said it...

http://www.thepikaclub.co.uk/web/images/pokemon/Sunflora.gif http://www.thepikaclub.co.uk/web/images/pokemon/Sunflora.gif

Have a Happy Happy December (Hannukah/Christmas/Kwanza/ Anything that is special to you!)

Xenavire
22nd November 2007, 2:08 AM
Erm, i read the first post before i posted, i just messed up somehow :P
im kinda surprised i got it right though, and does that mean im a member?

Tom24
22nd November 2007, 11:20 AM
Ok so its official, after days of being a tease Darkrai7 has revealed that this months FPC Pokemon is Sunflora.
Iam sure you will all agree that that one was a tough one, unless your one of the people that saw it in Darkrai7 sig on that one day and just said you got it right, I for one will fess up and say I guessed wrong (but iam not telling you what I guessed LOL).
For those of you out there in FPC land that are unsure where you should go hunting for your Sunflora here we go.

To catch Sunflora you must have unlocked your National-Dex, Sunflora is not a catch able Pokemon with in Pokemon Diamond & Pearl, instead you must first catch your self a Sunkern. Sunkern are found in only one area of the Sinnoh region, the north most point of Route 204 just be fore you reach Floaroma Town, NOTE - you must use the pokeradar to find Sunkern, Sunkern come at a 50/50 ratio of male and female, once you have caught your Sunkern simple use a Sunstone that you may have dug up in the underground on it to evolve it in to a Sunflora

It gets energy from warm sunlight and is known for its habit of moving in pursuit of it
SUNFLORA ;192;

And finally he has been asking since the 19th of November, took part in Darkrai7 FPC riddle -
Xenavire here we go, as long as you add the FPC of the month badge in to your sig
WELCOME to the FPC

Xenavire
22nd November 2007, 11:42 AM
I cant find the badge... *cough cough*

Mikaruge84
22nd November 2007, 1:02 PM

Like you guys said it...

Ok, then I know.

Ok so its official, after days of being a tease Darkrai7 has revealed that this months FPC Pokemon is Sunflora.
Iam sure you will all agree that that one was a tough one, unless your one of the people that saw it in Darkrai7 sig on that one day and just said you got it right, I for one will fess up and say I guessed wrong (but iam not telling you what I guessed LOL).
For those of you out there in FPC land that are unsure where you should go hunting for your Sunflora here we go.

To catch Sunflora you must have unlocked your National-Dex, Sunflora is not a catch able Pokemon with in Pokemon Diamond & Pearl, instead you must first catch your self a Sunkern. Sunkern are found in only one area of the Sinnoh region, the north most point of Route 204 just be fore you reach Floaroma Town. Sunkern come at a 50/50 ratio of male and female, once you have caught your Sunkern simple use a Sunstone that you may have dug up in the underground on it to evolve it in to a Sunflora

It gets energy from warm sunlight and is known for its habit of moving in pursuit of it
SUNFLORA ;192;

And finally he has been asking since the 19th of November, took part in Darkrai7 FPC riddle -
Xenavire here we go, as long as you add the FPC of the month badge in to your sig
WELCOME to the FPC

And do not forgot that you can only catch sunkern with the pokeradar but he's common.

Tom24
22nd November 2007, 1:09 PM
DO'H
thanks alot Mikaruge84, i just know that as soon as i had hit the post button that there was some thing i was missing from it.

Darkrai7
24th November 2007, 4:19 PM
Xenavire, welcome! Sorry I haven't given you a proper entrance :(

Like Tom24 said
- If have the Pkemon of the Month (badge) and/or Fpc, or our toolbar you are a member!

Xenavire
25th November 2007, 7:09 AM
hmmm, can i swap the sunflora out for a banner? it looks out of place :P
thanks for the welcome :)

Darkrai7
26th November 2007, 9:31 PM
hmmm, can i swap the sunflora out for a banner? it looks out of place :P
thanks for the welcome :)

Sure, as lon as we can see FPC your fin, don't worry :p

Mikaruge84
29th November 2007, 9:35 AM
So folks, how does it goes with the sunflora lv up? I'm going to start today (haven't had much time lately).

Tom24
30th November 2007, 12:40 PM
ok so it happened for only the second time since Diamond and Pearl came out yesturday i did not play it at all not even for a min, i normal like to get at least a couple of hours in training each night but thursday was just a mad one.......................... i feel kind of sad :(

Hydro King
30th November 2007, 6:33 PM
Hey, can I join? I like training and battling with certain Pokemon that People say aren't that good, especialy if there some of my favorites.
I believe that any Pokemon can be a good battler if used correctly. (other than Magikarp.:p)

Mikaruge84
30th November 2007, 9:21 PM
Hi, Hydroking. You just have to have fpc in your sig or the badge and then you're a member.

Xenavire
1st December 2007, 3:49 AM
hmmm, i dont have any badge or anything, but hows my sig? does it comply? :D

Tom24
1st December 2007, 12:08 PM
Hey, can I join? I like training and battling with certain Pokemon that People say aren't that good, especialy if there some of my favorites.
I believe that any Pokemon can be a good battler if used correctly. (other than Magikarp.:p)

hi there hydro king, please read the first page post and follow all rules. please also add into you sig either the FPC banner or an image of the current FPC - SUNFLORA.
we are always happy to have onboard new members so spread the word and happy hunting, welcome to the FPC :D

hmmm, i dont have any badge or anything, but hows my sig? does it comply?

hhhhmmm well i see that you have a link to the club with in you sig, but on the other hand its not a banner or FPC image.............................?
i think the only one that can say 100% would be darkrai7, i personly think you sig would still look ok if you added the banner at the bottom though

Xenavire
1st December 2007, 12:13 PM
well, i spose i wont be part, because i dont think the banner looks good in my sig, and i spent AGES on it, so i guess ill go modify it to not have claim of false membership.

Tom24
1st December 2007, 3:39 PM
well why dont you PM darkrai7 this is his house after all and see what he say :)

tonight_at_8pm
1st December 2007, 3:49 PM
Hey Candracar!! Your banner is really great!!! Nice work!! I am going to start giving clues out for our pokemon for the month of October!!!
Here is your very first clue

It may seem that if you blow at this pokemon too hard it will practicly jump away...

If you know the clue try to take a geuss but sorry I can't leak any clues!!!

And starting in October we will have a member of the month

I would like to join.
is it hoppip?

Tom24
1st December 2007, 5:00 PM
hi there tonight_at_8pm and welcome to the FPC, please read the first page to become familiar with the club rules and the please and in to you sig either the FPC banner or an image of the current FPC of the month
curently - SUNFLORA

NOTE - the clue that you where guessing on was the secret idenity of octobers FPC, darkrai7 has posted all the clues and revealed the december FPC already.
but now as a member feel free to join in the guessing games for jan08 FPC

Darkrai7
1st December 2007, 11:08 PM
well, i spose i wont be part, because i dont think the banner looks good in my sig, and i spent AGES on it, so i guess ill go modify it to not have claim of false membership.

Xenavie,

Your fine, all you had to do was say FPC and you did. Hydro King welcome!

Edit: tonight at 8pm welcome

Xenavire
2nd December 2007, 6:57 AM
oh.... now i feel stupid :P *goes to delete previous post, then decides to leave a mark of shame to remind self to not jump ahead of self*
well thank you for wanting me here enough even reply after that stupid post >_<
im very happy to be here :D

Misty punk
2nd December 2007, 12:43 PM
welcomes to new members!

Metal Bird
2nd December 2007, 6:29 PM
It's now December! Is it alright if I could pick the next forgotten Pokemon of the month?

Think Togepi
3rd December 2007, 12:14 AM
Can I join?
^_^

Sheer Cold
3rd December 2007, 12:59 AM
May I join? If I join do I have to put anything in my sig? I like making riddles about forgotten pokemon since nobody guesses them ;]

Darkrai7
3rd December 2007, 2:16 AM
Can I join?
^_^

May I join? If I join do I have to put anything in my sig? I like making riddles about forgotten pokemon since nobody guesses them ;]

It's now December! Is it alright if I could pick the next forgotten Pokemon of the month?

Welcome,

Tom24 is already doing everything for the January Pokemon of the Month... sorry. I will be offering for February a competition (whoever makes the strongest POTM) gets to pick the next one! Always happy to see more faces!

Please don't ask questions about the future competition because I haven't really planned any major details

Edit: As long as you have the letters FPC as a minimum your fine, we now have 29 members!! Who will be 30?

Think Togepi
3rd December 2007, 4:06 AM
I have some suggestions for the FP of the month of December.
Maybe Seel, Pinsir, Tauros, Snubbull, Octillery, Milktank, Surskit, Grumpig.
Just some possibilities. :D

Tom24
3rd December 2007, 10:48 AM
WOW nearly 30 members thats great darkrai7 good job

and just a quick hello to all the club new comers
SmArticuno
Think Togepi

and yes darkrai7 has given me the honour of dishing out the riddles for jan08 FPC, and now with so many members we should get some good guess coming in.
darkrai7 has asked that i start around about the 15th of this month with the intent to reveal the FPC around new years day so keep an eye open for it :D

Mikaruge84
3rd December 2007, 12:43 PM
Is Sunflora the November potm? Or December potm?

Weclome all new members!

Tom24
3rd December 2007, 1:44 PM
Is Sunflora the November potm? Or December potm?

Weclome all new members!

SUNFLORA is the FPC potm for DEC07

Mikaruge84
3rd December 2007, 4:14 PM
Ok, I had forgotten.

Darkrai7
4th December 2007, 3:03 AM
Ok,

during the holiday season I will announce the begining of each holday.

Tomorrow night is Hanukkah, so foall of those who celebrate ave fun and I hope you have a lot gifts. I am not sharing my religion because it is private, but if you have aspecial holiday (besides the main ones) tell m and I will post it!

Sheer Cold
4th December 2007, 3:14 AM
and yes darkrai7 has given me the honour of dishing out the riddles for jan08 FPC, and now with so many members we should get some good guess coming in.
RIDDLES? I know I've been a member for like one day and probably am not qualified at all, but may I make one for February?

Xenavire
4th December 2007, 4:46 AM
I dont celebrate it, but when the chinese new year rolls around next year.... just a thought... and please update us with the competition details soon :)

Darkrai7
4th December 2007, 10:12 PM
Okay,

For all of those wh are unsure...

Tom and I ae deciding wether we should start introducing the competition for January of 2008 or for February. Tom is just getting abck to me on his opinion. But as of now I will release the name f the competition...
it's called The Forgotten Pokemon Master whoever wins will become the Member of the Month, they will pick the POTM and next to their name on the club list they wil have their title written. Stay up to date for all details.

As for now

Darkrai7

Mikaruge84
5th December 2007, 3:13 PM
A competition? Awesome!

MathijsP
5th December 2007, 5:16 PM
may i become a member

Think Togepi
5th December 2007, 5:40 PM
Okay, I am having trouble finding a sunkern...
Any tips or help?

Tom24
5th December 2007, 6:15 PM
MathijsP may i become a member

welcome MathijsP the more the better, please read and follow all club rules on page one of this thread as set out by darkrai7, and as a member please add in to you sig the FPC banner or an image of the POTM ~ SUNFLORA

Think Togepi Okay, I am having trouble finding a sunkern...
Any tips or help?

sure thing Think Togepi
just pop back a couple of pages on this thread to page 7, there i posted a guide to the location of this months FPC POTM ~ SUNFLORA

:D:D:D

Darkrai7
6th December 2007, 12:11 AM
Okay, I have also been having trouble catching a Sunkern. Just letting all of you know, I catch all of the FPOTMs on my Diamond. Let me expaiw to catch it because what the Serebii dex says doesn't really give large detail. Here's where it is

1. Go to Floaroma Town
2. Walk out of Floaroma (south) and you should be above thecave that brought you up
3. Use a PoeRadar on one the two patches to catch it

4.** This might take multiple tries, good luck!

~Dakrai7

P.S. The Forgotten Pokemon Masteer Copmpetition will be held off until Tom's POTM, he is working very hard so I don't want to take it away from him! Welcome MathiJsp!

Hydro King
6th December 2007, 7:29 AM
Cool! A competion!?
Is it a Pokemon battle competion? And if so, are we only allowed to use "forgotten" Pokemon?

Mikaruge84
7th December 2007, 10:24 AM
What? A battle competition? I can't participate then, wifi isn't up yet...

MathijsP
7th December 2007, 6:45 PM
i think Deliberd would be good fpotm

Darkrai7
8th December 2007, 12:07 AM
Ok... this will end all questions.

Here's the competition:

The Forgotten Pokemon Master- Starting January 1st, 2008

Rules

No wifi is needed. You will upload decent pictures of two of your Forgotten Pokemons. You must show us all ofit's infrmation (evs, nature, moveset) Then the grand jury will tae a vote on who's Pokemon is the strongest. The winner will have their name put next to their rankin on my list and they will become member of the month, Pick the POTM, and get a higher anking in my club

I hope all of you have a chance to see The Golden Compass! But as for now... I will be on Habbo!

Pocket Trainer
8th December 2007, 2:20 AM
sorry guys for not being here...my comp is being reformatted so i ll be gone for an indenfinite period of time...yupo my guess on sunflora is bullseye!

Mikaruge84
13th December 2007, 7:01 PM
I'm in on the competition.

Tom24
14th December 2007, 3:56 PM
ok here we go starting tomoz the 15th i will begin to post clues as to who the next FPC POTM for JAN08 is going to be, keep a close eye on the club over the next few days

Tom24
15th December 2007, 8:16 PM
hello boys and girls here we go the first pokemon riddle towards revealing the identiy of JAN08 FPC POTM

~ When iam young touching me may be shocking ~

please keep an eye on the club over the next few days as i will be revealing more and more clues as to this pokemons ID

EDIT
Please send me a PM with your guess

Mikaruge84
15th December 2007, 8:21 PM
How do we post our answer? Do we pm you or do we post right here because it was fun to guess.

-Discord-
15th December 2007, 8:38 PM
May I join, I'd like to make some forgotten pokes usable. Considering this month is qwilfish, thats cool, as qwilfish is awesome.

also i only have 1 fp so far ;; so i cant compete yet, heh.

Tom24
15th December 2007, 9:05 PM
Mikaruge84 How do we post our answer? Do we pm you or do we post right here because it was fun to guess.

if you would like to PM me with your guess and i will PM you back

WaterTrainer411 May I join, I'd like to make some forgotten pokes usable. Considering this month is qwilfish, thats cool, as qwilfish is awesome.

and yes of course you can join in WaterTrainer411, welcome aboard, i see you have already added the FPC bage in to your sig GREAT.
just to bring you up to speed this months FPC POTM is SUNFLORA

HAVE FUN YOU ALL

candracar272
16th December 2007, 1:34 AM
OMG I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!! I haven't been on in a while 'cause I've been working on my Pokemon Warriors RPG site (If any of you have heard of the Warrior Cats book series...)! I would compete, but...
1.) I have NO ABLOSUTE IDEA where my Diamond game is... T^T
2.) My Pokemon are a low level and probably have low EV's, so I'd NEVER win.
...*sigh*... hmm... I'll try a guess at the clues for the new POM!

-Discord-
16th December 2007, 3:38 AM
Thanks, so what do I do? I raise a Qwilfish and Sunflora and take pictures for said competition?

Darkrai7
16th December 2007, 2:25 PM
WaterTrainer welcome to FPC! That competition with the pictures is for January not now, so you have a little while to go :( Candracar, our Vicepresident, has returned and FPC we'll be so awesome with Tom, Candracar, me, and all of you guys!!Some people have geussed that Pichu is the FPOTM, are thye right? or are they way wrong?

Edit: To geuss the FPOTM please send Tom24 or me PMs

Think Togepi
18th December 2007, 4:30 AM
What generation is Januarys Forgotten Pokemon in?

Tom24
18th December 2007, 10:53 AM
WOW iam getting some great guess' coming in, some way of base and others so well thought out (but sadly still wrong).
just to update you guys that the next official clue to the JAN08 FPC POTM will be posted here this Friday the 21st.

and on a totally more selfish note, PBR came out on the Wii this month in the UK (for those not aware iam a UK based trainer) and as such was wondering if any other UK based FPC club members had it as well and wanted to hook up for a match.

{NOTE - this request is only for UK based FPC members due to international time zones, to get in contact just PM me}

I hate sitting up all night and don’t think it's far to make USA trainers do it either, that said iam happy to make exception’s

yanma024
18th December 2007, 2:05 PM
hey, can i join, so late in the game? I'll put the banner in my sig, and Im just sad I didn't join earlier... my precious Yanma got zero votes. ;_; and is Jynx really a Forgotton pokemon? cant say I'll be on everyday though... I gotta goto school, bye.

Tom24
18th December 2007, 3:37 PM
welcome aboard yanma024 please read the first page and follow all club rules and remember to put the FPC badge or club banner in to your sig.
the current FPC POTM is ~ SUNFLORA

and iam currently dishing out the clues as to the ID of the JAN08 FPC POTM so feel free to PM with your guess.

also to look forward to in JAN08 is Darkrai7 brand new comp

yanma024
18th December 2007, 10:07 PM
i updated my sig, and as i did my trainer card i thaught, once the 6th forgotten pkmn has been revealed we should make a tonement for fpc members. we could train all the pkmn to level 24, (because its the best- and a forgotton number) for fun, no prize really...

Darkrai7
18th December 2007, 10:49 PM
Welcome yanma024!

Just letting you know, if anyone in the fpc community has a battle... why not take some pictures? Try using a FPOTM! I am in the US.

yanma024
19th December 2007, 2:05 AM
is the competition going to be FPOTM only pkmn? or all forgotten pokemon? because i have a butterfree and such already done. '-_-

Mikaruge84
19th December 2007, 8:57 AM
I think it's all forgotten pokemon but I'm not sure.

Xenavire
19th December 2007, 11:07 PM
im probly not doing the comp sadly, for two reasons, one: not sure if i can get a camera, and two: im only training shinies at the moment and i havent got and forgotten pokemon shiny yet, not through lack of trying though... (tried for sunkern recently.... bleh)

Darkrai7
19th December 2007, 11:51 PM
Okay so far this is the list of the POTMs:

Hitmontop, September
Jumpluff, October
Qwilfish, November
Sunflora, December
?????, January

That would give you a team of 5! You must PM me to tell me about your 6th pokemon, I will reject if it's not forgotten! If you can't send in pictures, you'd either have to trade to someone or any other solution...

Larry
19th December 2007, 11:56 PM
i would say starmie and raticate

Think Togepi
20th December 2007, 2:12 AM
i would say starmie and raticate

Okay, and your saying this why?

Darkrai7
21st December 2007, 3:40 AM
Okay, and your saying this why?

Because he's telling us his answer. But please PM me with your answer.

Tom24
21st December 2007, 9:34 AM
ok boys and girls today is Friday the 21st of December 2007 the day i said i would issue the next clue as to the ID of the next FPC POTM
(it also happens to be my girl friends birthday)
so here we go

~ As I get stronger I lose my hair ~

i bet that one has got you thinking know hasn’t it, as always please PM me with your guess.

just for fun, and not saying who guessed what here is a list of some of the pokemon you guys have PM me with, in general order

- chinchou
- pichu
- manektric
- shedinja
- magnetite
- shuppet
- voltorb
- arceus (this one was my favourite guess ever)

Well I hope that helps some of you out there, keep those guess coming in there are still some of you out there that have not entered at all yet.
The final clue will be released next Friday the 28th of December, with intent to reveal the pokemons ID on the 31st new years eve

Now as for me iam of to party

Larry
21st December 2007, 3:41 PM
i would say first gen pokemon like executor, golduck, kingler, poliwrath, also others like corsola skarmory, luvdisc.

Tom24
21st December 2007, 6:03 PM
1st - welcome to the FPC Larry if you would like to join please add in to your sig either the FPC badge or banner

2nd - please PM me with any guess you may have on the ID of the JAN08 FPC POTM instead of posting them here
(this is to stop the club being over run by small post's :))

yanma024
22nd December 2007, 7:20 PM
wow, page four! 0_0 Bump ^^
anyway, i think the competition should be on jan 8, because i wont have a ds for long, and it would be cool to have one signature forgotten pokemon, and would allow a little bit of breathing room rather than haveing a whole team forced apon you, but i dont think i can participate. I still need to finish my real team. i PMed tom with my 100% correct guess. and I don't know why people keep saying Starmie is forgotten... it's OU!

Tom24
23rd December 2007, 3:43 PM
Darkrai7 iam likeing the new sig, nice to see an FPC pokemon in the line up :D

Darkrai7
24th December 2007, 4:24 AM
Thanks Tom,

Well if you have seen my Trainer Card you'll see Hitmontop. Which is my favorite POTM... that's why it was first! I think I might alter the competition. You will give us all the stats on on eor two FPOTMs and we'll go from there. Tom... aren't his clues awesome!? Here's our FPC Calendar:

December 28th- Final POTM Clue
December 31st (Christmad Eve)- POTM is revealed
January 1st- A day of relaxing and spending time with family
January 2nd- The Competition will be fully revealed
January 13th- The Competitions results must be in
January 15th- You'll have a winner
January 29th- We'll release the Febuary POTM

katkat
24th December 2007, 6:41 AM
may I please Join you?

Sheer Cold
24th December 2007, 6:45 AM
I think Darkrai07 has to approve you...

Welcome to the club!

Think Togepi
24th December 2007, 7:02 AM
December 28th- Final POTM Clue
December 31st (Christmad Eve)- POTM is revealed

Your dates are kind of screwy.
December 24th- is Christmas eve.
December 25th- is Christmas.

Tom24
24th December 2007, 12:08 PM
may I please Join you?

hay there hi there ho there, welcome aboard katkat.
please take time to read the first page of the club containing rules and conduct and make sure that you add into your sig either the FPC badge of the month or the FPC banner to show your support of the club

Your dates are kind of screwy.
December 24th- is Christmas eve.
December 25th- is Christmas.

iam sure what darkrai7 ment to say was Decemnber 31st - New years eve but has just got a little carryed away by christmas being so close :D

Breaking News

all so while iam here iam happy to announce that i have had nearly 30 PM with guess as to the ID of the JAN08 FPC POTM, and iam happy to announce that one of you has got it right :)
i will announce the name of the first club member to get it right when i reveal the ID on the 31st, until then keep those guess coming in and remeber the final clue will be revealed on Friday just to help you along
merry xmas
~Tom24

Darkrai7
24th December 2007, 11:44 PM
katkat- Welcome to FPC! Tom24,my right hand man, has pretty much told you everything you need to know. Check out the firs page for all the details.

Respect

Okay,
FPC was created so we can all have a good time. I have noticed that some people have made minor typos and others attack them. My little typo was only one example, and I apologize if I got anyone confused. (Although I doubt I did confuse a single person :)) Happy X-Mas to all those who celebrate. Who here's excited for a new year? Besides me.

PS: I am glad to here that someone has geussed the FPOTM!

Edit: Just because I created the Survivor Club it does not have anything to do with FPC. I am extremely loyal to FPC and always will be!

Think Togepi
25th December 2007, 6:02 AM
Respect

Okay,
FPC was created so we can all have a good time. I have noticed that some people have made minor typos and others attack them. My little typo was only one example

Is that aimed towards me?
If it is, I apologize, I hope I didn't seem rude in my post.
And that "screwy" wasn't the best choice of words.
But I was just pointing out that the dates were wrong.

Hope there are no hard feeling. ^_^
:D

Xenavire
25th December 2007, 10:00 AM
arg, i feel sentimentality coming along, so... Merry Christmas to you all, and hugs to those who dont celebrate (so you arent left out :D) and although i want to be the person who got FPOTM right, I'm probly just being bigheaded, so congrats to all who answer correctly before its revealed :)
Have fun all, and enjoy your last week of 07!

Think Togepi
25th December 2007, 6:29 PM
My Christmas everyone! :D
And Happy Holidays ^_^

Darkrai7
25th December 2007, 11:38 PM
Is that aimed towards me?
If it is, I apologize, I hope I didn't seem rude in my post.
And that "screwy" wasn't the best choice of words.
But I was just pointing out that the dates were wrong.

Hope there are no hard feeling. ^_^
:D

No it was not. I hope I did not make you feel singled out and if I did then I seriously apologize. It is just a general idea, I have mostly seen it in other threads and I don't want it spreading to our positive one. Hope everyone is enjoying their x-mas or if you don't celebrate I hope you are happy. I will be sending out our partial review of the year soon.

katkat
26th December 2007, 4:09 AM
I finally could get this into my sig,I hope it looks good

Mikaruge84
26th December 2007, 6:50 PM
Yeah it looks good.

Christmas is over and everyone is happy. Now it's only new year left.

Xenavire
27th December 2007, 6:11 AM
i might be able to participate in the tournament, but i wont be doing shinies as i'd hoped.
i'll double check a few thing, but i got wifi today so im halfway there

Tom24
28th December 2007, 6:53 PM
and here we go -
first off i would just like to say that i hope you all had a great xmas and that you have a happy new year as well.

now on to buisness the reason your here today would be for the third and final clue as to the ID of the JAN08 FPC POTM, well here it is

~~ In days of old I help to send signals with my tail ~~

i hope that helps you to figure it out, i will reveal the ID of this pokemon on the 31st od december (new years eve) so check back then, i will also announce the names of any one that had PM me with the correct answer (thus far only one of you) so keep them guess coming

:D :D :D

Pocket Trainer
29th December 2007, 7:07 PM
Yays people my computer came back out of the shop....but the USB is still BUSTED@!!!!....*Sigh* we got 1 more major holiday left b4 the new year. Traning the day away.....seeing a dust wave coming at you at Las Vegas...good times...good times..^.^
*Dont forget your New Year Resoulutions PPl*

Xashlei
30th December 2007, 10:05 AM
Darkrai7, this is Blue Milotic with a name change. Please change Blue Milotic to Xashlei, my new username. ^^

Tom24
31st December 2007, 11:59 AM
Well did you get it
This months FPC POTM is

~~ AMPHAROS ~~

http://i3.*******.com/8c2dg00.gif

Where to find it -
Ampharos are not found in the wild with in the sinnoh region, instead your going to have to do a bit of hunting and training in order to obtain this months FPC
To start with your going to need a Mareep.
Mareep are found using the poke radar at the valley wind works and come at a 50/50 male and female ratio, they evolve at LV15 in to Flaaffy.
If you do not want to train a Mareep to LV15 you can find Flaaffy by using your poke radar along Route 222, Flaaffy along this route also come at a 50/50 male and female ratio.
You must train your pokemon to LV30 for it to evolve in to Ampharos

Well done to every one in the FPC I got some great guess, some coming so close and some way off base, I even got a couple that got it right of the bat.

Think Togepi - 22.12.07
Pocket Trainer - 29.12.07

well done to you both, but with the earliest correct answer PM to me i proclaim Think Togepi is the WINNER

And worth an honourable mention for coming so close

Yanma024 - 23.12.07 - Mareep
Xenavire - 23.12.07 - Mareep
SmArticuno - 22.12.07 - Mareep

Well done to every one and thank you all for taking part I got a least one guess from every one of you I think.
Happy hunting
Tom24

;179; LV15 ;180; LV30 ;181;

katkat
31st December 2007, 3:40 PM
is this layout in my sig okay?(I was going to guess the FPC POTM,but never got to it)I typed out everything

Mikaruge84
31st December 2007, 9:21 PM
It was ampharos? I thought it was pichu.

Can you send a picture of ampharos? That would be good.

Happy new year everyone!

Xenavire
1st January 2008, 9:30 AM
LOL, i got it right... kinda..... I guessed mareep :P (and pichu to start)

Sheer Cold
1st January 2008, 9:42 AM
Ampharos? I thought it was well-known, my first Lv 50 Pokemon was Ampharos... oh well, he's pretty cool. I already have two Lv 50 Ampharoses.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FPC!!!

Pharos was a lighthouse in Alexandria, one of the 7 wonders.

Darkrai7
1st January 2008, 6:39 PM
Happy New Year to Everyone in FPC!

First, let's all give a round a applause to Tom24 for making the most wonderful FPOTM yet with his brillant clues and I must say BRAVO. So everyone know about Ampharos and it will surely be a little bit easier to catch then a Sunkern.

Second, we now have to have a new member of the month. According to Tom's geussing calculations Think Togepi was the first one to actually correctly geuss the FPOTM. So the FPC Member of the Month for January is Think Togepi! Congratulations!

Now here's the year in review that I promised you

September- Darkrai7 creates the FPC and Hitmontop is the FPOTM. We gain a good amount of members until Candracar helps spread the word

October- FPC gains a bigger amount of members which includes some of the brightest minds yet! And Jumpluff takes the stage

November- One of FPC's BEST months due to the [popularity of the FPOTM, Qwilfish! Everyone was happy to train and capture their very own Qwilfish

December- FPC celebrates the holidays and Tom dazzles everyone with his clues for the FPOTM, Ampharos.

The Forgotten Pokemon Master

This contest will be the biggest competition we've ever had. To become the Forgotten Pokemon Master was what inspired me to start this very club. So now it's your turn to take my spot in this club, do you have what it takes to become the trainer of Forgotten Pokemon. Well here are the rules to this MEGA competition. Everyone will pick two FPOTMs and train them throughout the month of January. At a random ppoint in January I will ask you to post a picture of your two FPOTMs with a picture with all of their stats. Depending on how you train your Pokemon may differ. Maybe Ju,mpluff will beslow where Hitmontop is fast. But there is only one visible dead-line so far and that is the two Pokemon that you are playing with. Please post them in this thread by January 12th.

As prizes go this is HUGE. The winner of this tornument will be decided by a random jury that Tom and I will pick. If you win you will become the member of the month for February you will pick the POTM (after I approve it) and next to your name we will right The Forgotten Pokemon Master.

Well, good luck and enjoy your New Year!

Mikaruge84
1st January 2008, 9:11 PM
I'm in and I'll take jumpluff and ampharos.

katkat
2nd January 2008, 1:11 AM
can pokemon be used again?,if so I'll take jumpluff and Qwilfish

Mikaruge84
2nd January 2008, 2:04 PM
How high do we lv up?

Think Togepi
2nd January 2008, 10:11 PM
Im guessing as high as we can.

So I will pick Ampharos and Sunflora.

Woo. :D Im the member of the month? :D really?

Oh and I made a new userbar, if anyone has noticed it. Its in my signature.

Mikaruge84
3rd January 2008, 2:46 PM
Yeah it looks awesome. I saw it some days ago.

Pocket Trainer
3rd January 2008, 8:25 PM
Noooo!!! I wish i could participate....bah i got no money for a new computer...oh and im not sure wat route it is....u can find flaffy on the road to sunnyshore its on a patch of grass on
the SW corner,I found alot....*Yess Ampahros!,Finally i can remake my Silver team!!*

Huh,Looks like 3 of us all guessed Pichu at first,then Mareep/Flaffy/Ampharos?
-Edit-
Hey,Think Togepi,mind putting up a link of the userbar..<oh and a link to a guide that shows you how to make a userbar>

Think Togepi
3rd January 2008, 9:37 PM
[.IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/ShadowScamp/ubd9589rb4.png[/IMG]
Here is the link to the userbar, and let me get the link to a tutorial.
There is a period in the first [IMG] so take that out :D

Here is the tutorial.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6416445483743904161&hl=en

The place I use.
http://ubdesigner.com/
there is a 'here' click that and it will take you.

For the Pokemon Sprites.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html

Xenavire
4th January 2008, 6:57 AM
hey guys, Im making a D/P battle thread, so my time might be a little strapped, (if anyone ever posts there, links in the sig) but ill try to get some forgotten pokes trained.... dunno what yet, and no camera, any way of checking them out on wifi (trade)? just thought i'd ask...

Timbertos
4th January 2008, 1:35 PM
yes ampharos i thought when would it become pokemon of the month.

Why it is never used? Because of its stats but its i believe the first electric pokemon with a third stage (do not include pichu because of different generation).

Great pokemon and when its shiny it is funny to use

pokecool
4th January 2008, 8:28 PM
Hi can i join?
the forgotten pokemon are cool!!!

Pocket Trainer
5th January 2008, 4:03 AM
yays!!! Thanks Think Togepi hmm making a toolbar sounds hard >_< blarg break is almost over

Think Togepi
7th January 2008, 4:33 AM
Yea, sure not a problem.
And its not that hard. :D
Once you get it down.

NightBlaze
7th January 2008, 8:20 AM
I'd like to join and nominate 2 pokemo that are the MOST FORGOTTEN EVER
igglybuff and cleffa

Mikaruge84
7th January 2008, 12:56 PM
You can join just get the banner in your sig and if you want to nominate just pm darkrai7.

yanma024
7th January 2008, 6:10 PM
I'd like to join and nominate 2 pokemo that are the MOST FORGOTTEN EVER
igglybuff and cleffa

Yea, sometimes I forget Clefabe And Wigglytuff are final Evolves.

Mikaruge84
7th January 2008, 7:50 PM
Even if wigglytuff and clefable have bad defences, they're really funny to use.

Tom24
8th January 2008, 11:20 AM
hi there pokecool and pokenick97welcome to the FPC
please take a moment to view the first page of the club to read the club rules and dont forget to add in to you sig either the clubs banner or an image of the current FPC POTM

~~current FPC POTM JAN08~~
~~AMPHAROS~~
as for nominating pokemon all ideas are welcome and will be taken under advisment :)

Xenavire
11th January 2008, 1:14 PM
Well, I have some forgotten pokemon trained, shiny to boot, but none of them have been FPOTM so I dont know if I will be allowed to compete.... A full team of 6, most forgotten... Stantler, Mr Mime, Butterfree, Masquerain, Delacatty, and Castform.... if I can use any of these im definitely in, but otherwise its unlikely I will have time to train more

Darkrai7
16th January 2008, 11:25 PM
Hey guys!

Welcome to FPC pokecool and pokenick97! So read the first page and see my first post and it will tell you everything you have to know. Sorry I've been off, my computer has been breaking down!! So the competition has now begun! So send us your pictures of your team! Please give us the page with all of the pokemons stats (by the way, if the picture is unclear please write us all of the stats!) I am now announcing the judging pannel!

Head Judge- Darkrai7
Assistant Head Judge- Candracar (if she's not hear someone let us know!)
Event Coordinateur and Head of the Event- Tom24
Celebrity Judge (lol)- ThinkTogepi
Fourth Judge- Mikaruge

ThinkTogepi and Mikaruge... you huys may enter the competition and if you want to not be a judge please PM me immediately!

Remmeber here's what is at steak

-Member of the Month
-Chooser of the next FPOTM (after I have approved it)
-Your title written next to your name...
-Basking in Your Glory

Any questions? Feel free to pm me!