PDA

View Full Version : Togekiss using FOCUS PUNCH in the animé

uber gon
28th August 2007, 12:00 AM
In the games Togekiss is able to use FOCUS PUNCH. However, I don't see any hands on this guy. So how do you think the animators give Togekiss the ability to use an attack like FOCUS PUNCH?

Skater Trainer
28th August 2007, 12:01 AM
It should use it's head.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
28th August 2007, 12:04 AM
I presume it would use its wings, and the action would be similar to something like a steel wing attack. What kind of scenario would the anime find for the appearance of a Togekiss anyway? Misty's will most probably not be coming back...

MidnightTheMightyena
28th August 2007, 12:05 AM
XD It's able to use drain punch too, though I have no clue how. ;262;

~Sirnight~
28th August 2007, 12:08 AM
Maybe they just won't show it being used?

Though it may just use it's whole body and slam down on it's opponent, if it all.

uber gon
28th August 2007, 12:10 AM
Maybe they just won't show it being used?

Though it may just use it's whole body and slam down on it's opponent, if it all.

That's a likely scenario.

Sir Devious
28th August 2007, 12:20 AM
It turns into a Mew which turns into a Ditto which turns into a Hitmonlee that punches and then turns back into Togekiss. DUH.

Sir Devious
28th August 2007, 12:22 AM
It turns into a Mew which turns into a Ditto which turns into a Hitmonlee that punches and then turns back into Togekiss. DUH.

Venusaur Master
28th August 2007, 8:50 AM
it could use its small feet or its wings

eimajamie
28th August 2007, 1:51 PM
Aipom uses its tail, so "punch" doesn't necciserrily mean fist.

Rex Kamex
28th August 2007, 9:08 PM
I'm with ~Sirnight~ on them not necessarilly using the move.

Mew can Transform too.

uber gon
28th August 2007, 11:49 PM
Aipom uses its tail, so "punch" doesn't necciserrily mean fist.

Well the tail has a fist at the end. However, Togekiss doesn't have anything resembling a hand.

Alkaide
30th August 2007, 6:30 PM
Well Togetic is able to learn Focus Punch, so Togekiss also has to be able to learn it. I guess it will either use its wings or head.

Missingno. Master
30th August 2007, 6:58 PM
You know how the lower halves of Togekiss's wings look kinda curled up? I'm betting those are actually folded-up arms, that it can unfurl to use Focus Punch or Drain Punch.

uber gon
30th August 2007, 7:29 PM
You know how the lower halves of Togekiss's wings look kinda curled up? I'm betting those are actually folded-up arms, that it can unfurl to use Focus Punch or Drain Punch.

Weel there is THAT possibility...