PDA

View Full Version : Togekiss using FOCUS PUNCH in the animé

uber gon
28th August 2007, 1:00 AM
In the games Togekiss is able to use FOCUS PUNCH. However, I don't see any hands on this guy. So how do you think the animators give Togekiss the ability to use an attack like FOCUS PUNCH?

Skater Trainer
28th August 2007, 1:01 AM
It should use it's head.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
28th August 2007, 1:04 AM
I presume it would use its wings, and the action would be similar to something like a steel wing attack. What kind of scenario would the anime find for the appearance of a Togekiss anyway? Misty's will most probably not be coming back...

MidnightTheMightyena
28th August 2007, 1:05 AM
XD It's able to use drain punch too, though I have no clue how. ;262;

~Sirnight~
28th August 2007, 1:08 AM
Maybe they just won't show it being used?

Though it may just use it's whole body and slam down on it's opponent, if it all.

uber gon
28th August 2007, 1:10 AM
Maybe they just won't show it being used?

Though it may just use it's whole body and slam down on it's opponent, if it all.

That's a likely scenario.

Sir Devious
28th August 2007, 1:20 AM
It turns into a Mew which turns into a Ditto which turns into a Hitmonlee that punches and then turns back into Togekiss. DUH.

Sir Devious
28th August 2007, 1:22 AM
It turns into a Mew which turns into a Ditto which turns into a Hitmonlee that punches and then turns back into Togekiss. DUH.

Venusaur Master
28th August 2007, 9:50 AM
it could use its small feet or its wings

eimajamie
28th August 2007, 2:51 PM
Aipom uses its tail, so "punch" doesn't necciserrily mean fist.

Rex Kamex
28th August 2007, 10:08 PM
I'm with ~Sirnight~ on them not necessarilly using the move.

Mew can Transform too.

uber gon
29th August 2007, 12:49 AM
Aipom uses its tail, so "punch" doesn't necciserrily mean fist.

Well the tail has a fist at the end. However, Togekiss doesn't have anything resembling a hand.

Alkaide
30th August 2007, 7:30 PM
Well Togetic is able to learn Focus Punch, so Togekiss also has to be able to learn it. I guess it will either use its wings or head.

Missingno. Master
30th August 2007, 7:58 PM
You know how the lower halves of Togekiss's wings look kinda curled up? I'm betting those are actually folded-up arms, that it can unfurl to use Focus Punch or Drain Punch.

uber gon
30th August 2007, 8:29 PM
You know how the lower halves of Togekiss's wings look kinda curled up? I'm betting those are actually folded-up arms, that it can unfurl to use Focus Punch or Drain Punch.

Weel there is THAT possibility...