PDA

View Full Version : Fighting to the Death?

Pete the Unstoppable
28th August 2007, 6:33 AM
Just wondering, has there ever been an instance other than the first movie and third movie where Pokemon were going to fight to the death, I remember Latios died in Pokemon Heroes but I don't remember how, Charizard would've died in the third movie if Molly hadn't told Entei to stop and who knows what would've happened in the first movie. So, just wondering, has there ever been even one instance other than that where Pokemon have fought to the death. I think there should be at least 1 battle not in the movies where Pokemon actually fight to the death, but then again, the anime is intended for all ages so they aren't gonna show Pokemon dying (not violent and gorey anyway). And its not that I want to see Pokemon die, I don't I love Pokemon, I just want to see serious battles. I mean I want to actually see a realistic battle with Pokemon ready to fight until they can't fight anymore, I mean 1 Brick Break knocking out Roark's Geodude, I know its super effective and Geodudes are well "weak" its like it didn't even have any will to battle, its nothing like Naruto's battle with Neji, I mean he was getting owned yet he kept getting back up, but then again Pokemon don't have Kyuubi's sealed inside of them, but you get the point.

mrdurp4
28th August 2007, 6:40 AM
pokemon 8, at the begining there was the pokemon army

Pete the Unstoppable
28th August 2007, 6:45 AM
pokemon 8, at the begining there was the pokemon armyoh yeah, I forgot about it, but I mean fighting to the death and stuff, there's some problems with it

1.The Battles never conclude

2.Its always in the movies never in episodes

also its not that I want to see Pokemon die as I said above, for god's sake they at least need to have the will to fight, example: Pikachu is "unable to battle" but is still concious, and didn't get hit in any fatal areas such as the heart or even the jaw, I mean it doesn't even have any will to fight but its still concious.

mrdurp4
28th August 2007, 6:46 AM
in reality all of ashes pokemon shoulda died allready

Drkecho
28th August 2007, 6:50 AM
in reality all of ashes pokemon shoulda died allreadyIn reality the world should have blown up already

Pete the Unstoppable
28th August 2007, 6:53 AM
In reality the world should have blown up alreadyuh, we live in reality, and we haven't had a nuclear war yet, we were close to one with cuba though

mrdurp4
28th August 2007, 6:59 AM
uh, we live in reality, and we haven't had a nuclear war yet, we were close to one with cuba though

i think he ment would have went kaboom. considering that the would has been in soo much trouble IN THE ANIME

EDIT: rank up

Drkecho
28th August 2007, 7:02 AM
uh, we live in reality, and we haven't had a nuclear war yet, we were close to one with cuba thoughNo no you misunderstood. If Pokemon were running in our world then Earth would go bye bye

Pete the Unstoppable
28th August 2007, 7:12 AM
No no you misunderstood. If Pokemon were running in our world then Earth would go bye byeI don't think so anyway I think we might be getting a little off topic, I'm just saying though, there needs to be a serious battle, AT LEAST 2 in each season where Pokemon are ready to fight to the death

mrdurp4
28th August 2007, 7:15 AM
ok to make you happy ill make a comic where pokemon fight to the death

Drkecho
28th August 2007, 7:15 AM
I don't think so anyway I think we might be getting a little off topic,Yes you can imagine what terrorists can do with Pokemon
I'm just saying though, there needs to be a serious battle, AT LEAST 2 in each season where Pokemon are ready to fight to the deathSince when was the Pokemon anime serious?

mrdurp4
28th August 2007, 7:17 AM
Since when was the Pokemon anime serious?

it never has to be NEVER

Charlord
28th August 2007, 9:06 PM
in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd movies there has been. the anime has been serious.

Sir Devious
28th August 2007, 11:53 PM
Yes, Naruto had the will and all... but Pikachu doesnt have the Nine-tailed Fox's chakra does it? If a pokemon looses all its HP, it cant battle. its like loosing your chakra, if you are out you have no more strength to battle and thats that. =/

Drkecho
29th August 2007, 3:12 AM
in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd movies there has been. the anime has been serious.Since when?

eimajamie
29th August 2007, 12:29 PM
Compare Pokemon to something like Dragonball Z and poke episodes are getting banned for silly things like the use of fire-arms while DBZ there are people dying and getting blasted everywhere it doesn't make sense.

pantyer2
29th August 2007, 2:16 PM
Compare Pokemon to something like Dragonball Z and poke episodes are getting banned for silly things like the use of fire-arms while DBZ there are people dying and getting blasted everywhere it doesn't make sense.

... It is strange. Maybe because more younger people are watching pokemno and stuff.

Gold10
29th August 2007, 6:42 PM
in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd movies there has been. the anime has been serious.

Ash had died in the 1st
World almost ruined in the 2nd
Charizard almost killed by the Entei in the 3rd

From then on, the anime except for Heroes gotten less serious