PDA

View Full Version : <‘~Aerial Aces Unite! A Flying Pokemon Club~’>

Xashlei
29th August 2007, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the Aerial Aces HQ, a place where Flying fans gather to discuss Flying moves, Flying gyms (plus their leaders), and most of all, the Flying Pokemon. Come on in and join!

Owner: (Cannot apply for unless I hand the club down to someone, most likely a co-owner)
-Blue Milotic ;284;
Can: Change anyone’s Pokemon icons, tell if rules are broken, make new rules, accept/decline banners/userbars

Co-owner/s: (Applied for by being helpful, then making a PM with a vow to stay active. Inactivity for 2 weeks w/o valid reason leads to being kicked off this rank)
-TotodileCharizard ;227;
-fantasyrider ;334;
-raglflagl ;267;
Can: Change own Pokemon icon w/o delay (if I am offline, usually only two days or so) tell if rules are broken, accept/decline banners/userbars

Authority Members: (Applied for by being active and helpful, can be put here w/o notice)
-Dramatic Melody
Can: Change own Pokemon icon w/ possible delay, tell if rules are broken, make new rules

Members
-Eclipse
-fruementy
-Alilatias
-Dragon_reborn
-legendary catcher
Can: Suggest new rules

RULES:
1. General SPPf Rules
2. To join, use the form below
3. Respect fellow members, even those who haven’t joined in
4. No bashing/flaming whatsoever
5. Don’t go too far off topic
6. No shipping discussions/pictures, as other people might find it disturbing (in case I do allow this, enclose in spoiler)

FORM:
Favorite...
Flying Pokemon:
Flying Pokemon Gym Leader:
Flying-type move:

NEW: Non-flying types that can still fly are now allowed for Pokemon icons!

TotodileCharizard
2nd September 2007, 12:05 AM
Gasp, I'll join Blue Milotic!

FORM:
Favorite...
Flying Pokemon: Skarmory
Flying Pokemon Gym Leader: Winonna
Flying-type move: Aerial Ace

Thanks ^^

Cassiel
2nd September 2007, 8:42 AM
I'll joiin! 8D

FORM:
Favorite...
Flying Pokemon: Altaria
Flying Pokemon Gym Leader: Winona or Falkner.. Can't decide.. ^^;
Flying-type move: Sky Attack

I've made a bannah~
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/LadyOfCarribean/Digital%20Works/AltariaBanner.png

raglflagl
2nd September 2007, 9:57 AM
Yay! Another reason to make a banner, but I hope this time I'll find a stock for it >.<
Favorite...
Flying Pokemon: I don't pick favorites within Pokemon but it'd have to be Beautifly.
Flying Pokemon Gym Leader: Winona
Flying-type move: Aerial Ace :D

Xashlei
2nd September 2007, 1:01 PM
Welcome first members! ^_^ I'll update the member list ASAP.

Cassiel
2nd September 2007, 1:06 PM
Thankies. Btw, an Altaria sprite, please ^_^;;

Xashlei
2nd September 2007, 1:58 PM
Oh, sorry. My mom dragged me away again to do something before I could edit. I'll probably be late in editing this time because, eh..... school tomorrow. :P

Dramatic Melody
2nd September 2007, 2:01 PM
I would love to join this club...as Flying is one of my top 3 fave types (along with Ground and Ice).

FORM:
Favorite...
Flying Pokemon: I dunno, since I have many. But my primary favorite is the Hoppip-line.
Flying Pokemon Gym Leader: Winona! <3
Flying-type move: Brave Bird, Aerial Ace and Chatter

TotodileCharizard
3rd September 2007, 11:40 PM
Thanks Blue Milotic, just to be sure a Skarmory sprite please. lol

Eclipse
4th September 2007, 3:53 AM
Yay, it's been reivived!
Favorite... Unown, Eevee and Gastrodon.
Flying Pokemon: Staraptor
Flying Pokemon Gym Leader: Faulkner
Flying-type move: Brave bird

fruementy
11th September 2007, 11:23 PM
can I join? It's my first time here.

Flying pokemon:Pidgeot
Flying pokemon gym leader:Falkner
Flying-type move:Bravebird

Alilatias
12th September 2007, 2:43 AM
Oh, crap. I somehow let the last one die off for some reason. Ah, well. Nothing we can do about the previous one now.

Favorites?
Flying Pokemon: Either Swellow or Togekiss (I'd like to have a Swellow icon, please)
Flying-type move: Air Slash

For 5th gen, they should make a Flying-based E4 team.

Flying types are very versitaile - they have every dual combination save for Flying/Fighting (and possibly Flying/Electric as only Zapdos has that combination), and it could make for a very unique E4 experience.

I already have ideas on what that team should probably be.

Lead: Yanmega/Honchkrow
2nd: Togekiss
3rd: Skarmory
4th: Aerodactyl
5th: Charizard

Dragon_Reborn
12th September 2007, 5:07 PM
My I join?

FORM:
Favorites?
Flying Pokemon: Here's a few.Skarmory,Pidgeot,Staraptor,Swellow,Crobat,Drag onite,Salamence,etc.
Flying-type move: Offensive moves: Drill Peck,Aerial Ace,Wing Attack. Defensive moves:Featherdance,Roost,Tailwind.

Xashlei
15th September 2007, 8:12 AM
Memberlist partially updated.

Topic:
Which flying Pokemon do you think can be considered 'King of all Flying types'?
Pidgeot looks awesome and fights good. I say Pidgeot.

raglflagl
15th September 2007, 8:14 AM

Well to me, I'd say the King would be Skarmory, and his Queen would be Altaria :D, Well that's what I think, cause Skarmory is a tough Pokemon, but when you get attached to it, it's a very kind hearted Pokemon showed by Mickey in the Anime, and Altaria, because of it's Majestic and Graceful appearance.

EDIT: Also, could my icon be well, Beautifly.. or Butterfree..

Inferno
15th September 2007, 8:19 AM
I want to join please
Favorite...
Flying Pokemon:giratina(can use fly)
Flying Pokemon Gym Leader:winona
Flying-type move:aerial ace.

i'd say swellow, because he is so fast, so beautiful and so brave.

Xashlei
15th September 2007, 8:23 AM
Sure thing raglflagl. And welcome LC.

Does anyone want a special secondary sprite?

Inferno
15th September 2007, 8:24 AM
Sure thing raglflagl. And welcome LC.

Does anyone want a special secondary sprite?
thanks Blue, and if you mean a non-flying type request, then i would like cresselia.

Xashlei
15th September 2007, 8:27 AM
Wait, now that I think of it, that wouldn't be appropriate. Anyway, I think I shouldn't put in every member's sprite. Just authority and co-owner. Sorry.

Inferno
15th September 2007, 8:30 AM
its ok, Blue, i hope you dont mind that i put a link of the club in my sig, click on the crobat.

raglflagl
15th September 2007, 8:32 AM
its ok, Blue, i hope you dont mind that i put a link of the club in my sig, click on the crobat.

Well, I may not be Blue, but I think she'd be happy to know you have it in your Sig xD.

Xashlei
15th September 2007, 8:33 AM
Yeah, it's good to have friends who keep joining your clubs and promoting it. X3 I hope the other people could get more active though.

Inferno
15th September 2007, 8:34 AM
Well, I may not be Blue, but I think she'd be happy to know you have it in your Sig xD.
cool, thanks raglflagl, i think she will glad too.

Dramatic Melody
16th September 2007, 4:04 PM
Hmm...

Taking legendary status into consideration, Rayquaza could be considered as it, as it is a sky guardian. Ho-Oh could also be "king", with it's mythic background and mystical description (and it's rainbows. haha.)

If legendaries are out, then it could be one of the dragons (Salamence, IMO) or the ones that are strong in their own right (Skarmory, Aerodactyl, etc.)

TotodileCharizard
16th September 2007, 11:59 PM
Ok this club is starting to lift off! lol

I would say Pidgeot just because it was one of the earliest Flying types adn well it's pretty famous I think. So yeah, Pidgeot owns.

I'm raising a Jolly natured Skarmory right now, who knows Leer and Peck.

crobatman
17th September 2007, 4:40 AM
ah, there is a new aerial aces club now. I was looking for the old club, and found this. :)

so, I'll join back.

FORM:
Flying Pokemon: Crobat
Flying Pokemon Gym Leader: uhh...the Johto one.
Flying-type move: Aerial Ace

now, for the current topic:

I think a Normal/Flying bird pokemon should be "King of all Flying" types. So, most likely Pidgeot my favorite kanto pokemon. Crobat should be one of his knights of the night then.

raglflagl
17th September 2007, 1:59 PM
Let me be the first one to say, Welcome! Although you didn't put Favorite at the beggining of the form, I don't see why we have to be that strict xD, also Blue, one little favor, is it alright to change the Beautifly to a Drifloon xD.

crobatman
17th September 2007, 9:10 PM
LOL....I'll make it official then.

FORM:
Favorite...
Flying pokemon: Crobat
Flying Pokemon Gymleader: The Johto one
Flying Type Move: Aerial Ace

What is the strongest, most accurate flying attack? It has to be Aerial Ace right?

Dramatic Melody
18th September 2007, 12:15 PM
^
The most accurate one is Aerial Ace, as it has an infinite accuracy.

The strongest one (according to power) would be Sky Attack (140 power), followed by a move that's getting some popularity, Brave Bird (120 power).

Dragon_Reborn
18th September 2007, 4:22 PM
I would have to say that Rayquaza would have to be the King of all Flying types.The Ruby pokedex says that it lives in the ozone layer and never descends to the ground.That makes it almost sound like the king of all flying types.

crobatman
27th September 2007, 6:12 PM
Well, what about Flying type Arceus then? It would be king of flying types I guess since it is the "creator" of them all.

Xashlei
28th September 2007, 12:54 PM
Meh, this club's not being active as it should be. I think it needs a new owner soezz.... I'll be having this closed soon and anyone can recreate it. :) I'm not club-owner material. Or maybe not for topics I'm not so good at. I'll be making another soon, which will be much better and will be easy to make topics for. So sayonara~

crobatman
28th September 2007, 2:14 PM
AWe come on! Don't close it yet....We only have two pages.

Xashlei
28th September 2007, 2:23 PM
I know, BUT I'm not meant for club-leading. People say I am but no I'm not.

raglflagl
28th September 2007, 2:25 PM
Well Crobatman, if you really like this club, then why not re-create this one then? :D

Angeling
28th September 2007, 2:41 PM
Closing upon request.