PDA

View Full Version : Favourite theme song!!!!

~-Overheat-~
30th August 2007, 1:08 PM
Sorry if there is already a thread like this......

Mine was the 'rap' song at the beginning of the advanced song and Battle Frontier and Johto League Champions was also good....since DP's not out in the UK dunno bout it....hey while your at it..why dont you write the DP song for me here!!!!

mewmew202
31st August 2007, 1:23 AM
Well for english I liked team Rockets song in the pikachu's jukebox and for japanese hikari and May's theme.

Leaf_Blade_Leafeon28
31st August 2007, 6:18 AM
The pokerap at the end of the old episodes

Alkaide
31st August 2007, 3:57 PM
I like Team Rocket's Rocket and What kind of Pokémon are you. But as far as the generations go I like all of them except D/P. It's a rap song, and I think it's terrible. Maybe it's because I just don't like rap.

~-Overheat-~
31st August 2007, 6:37 PM
^ I LOVE rap songs which is why the beginning of advanced song appeals to me....the rest of the song is just...not good

*rap*' I came from Pallet town........dont know much to have but it wont get the best of me there's so much to learn the battles to you learn ive advanced so far a still theres always more to come take in a step on my way we gotta start all over again I wanna be a hero Pokemon Advanced......the rest dont appeal to me...

The ..... I posted at the beginning of the song is the part I forgot:(

Ch0c0late Av3ng3r
31st August 2007, 7:41 PM
I liked the one for the Johto series.... you know, "Want to be a winner, JOHTO!" That one, awesome.

mukkubirdfan77
31st August 2007, 7:48 PM
mine is by far together forever from orange islands and 2nd is problyunbeatable from adv. battle!

~-Overheat-~
31st August 2007, 7:49 PM
Johto league champions is my 2nd or 3rd favourite!!!!

' I wanna be the very best that no one ever was ever was ever was to catch them is my real test claim them is my job my whole life i just can do so bound to be a champ i know i just cant do so show the world show the world...Want to be a winner JOHTO want to be a champion want to be a winner want to be the very best pokemon johto want to be a winner...POKEMON!!!!!!

Hey can anyone PM me the DP theme song i wanna hear it so BADLY!!!!!!

OverlordPhoros
31st August 2007, 8:36 PM
The Movie version of Johto League Champions introduction. Oh and the very first one too. Hehe. Anything after Pokemon Advanced Battle stank really, especially the Battle Frontier ones. Ugh it's like they aren't trying anymore.

~-Overheat-~
1st September 2007, 11:20 AM
The movie Lucario and the mystery of mew the first song was frikkin AWESOME

' from the earth to land and sea and sky Pokemon is the ULTIMATE TEST!!!!!'

Leona
2nd September 2007, 12:00 PM
Advanced Battle wins by far.

Swords Dance
3rd September 2007, 10:04 AM
I don't really watch the anime too much, but I would also say the advanced battle theme is the best.
I do like one of the songs used in the first series (not the theme song) it sorta sounded like club music...unless that was just a dream, lol.

PokeAbb
3rd September 2007, 6:05 PM
Together Forever. Its just so soothing. You can also find it on the pokemon website.

~-Overheat-~
4th September 2007, 7:42 AM
The songs can be found at http://www.pokemon.com/

TheTurquoiseTauros!
5th September 2007, 12:25 PM
I like the "Born to be a winner" song.

Swords Dance
5th September 2007, 7:45 PM
I don't really watch the anime too much, but I would also say the advanced battle theme is the best.
I do like one of the songs used in the first series (not the theme song) it sorta sounded like club music...unless that was just a dream, lol.

Turns out it wasn't a dream, on the website it's called Pokemon Dance Mix.

Poke'T<3
6th September 2007, 12:24 AM
My faves are all the johto ones except the one that has johto journeys on a white platform i dont like that one... and the one that goes a kid from pallet town with a brand new world to see dont know whats ahead but it wont get the best of me