PDA

View Full Version : Impossible

Landshark
30th August 2007, 7:23 PM
What if Ash caught a legendary? How do you think the fandom will react genrally (sp?) and how do you think you will react?

If Ash caught a legendary I would be like...Finally Ash gets a good Pokemon.

The fandom would probably would be huggin the writers in my opinion.

moonlit-shadow
30th August 2007, 7:28 PM
I would think the writers were making an april fools joke because it ain't gonna happen! If it was true then the writer are now officially idiots.

Korobooshi Kojiro
30th August 2007, 8:00 PM
No they won't. Giving Ash a Pokemon that is widely considered "invincible" would be horrid writing.

Confessions
1st September 2007, 10:42 AM
I would probably be excited if that happens. He's come close to quite a few legendaries in the movies, although never close to catching one.

~-Overheat-~
1st September 2007, 11:10 AM
Legendaries are like gods in the anime he'll never catch one...or maybe on the final episode, he'll catch a Ho-oh.....

rogueoeht
1st September 2007, 11:15 AM
NEVAR but they did show ho-oh in the first ever episode mabe he'l finally meet it (if he hasn't already i dont watch it anymore)

Corzola
1st September 2007, 11:20 AM
He would never catch any legendary Pokemon during the series run, but maybe in one final movie or the very last ep, showing parts of whats his future will be like (have a legendary Pokemon and lead any BF centre like that Nolan who had a legendary).

Shiny pokemon lover
1st September 2007, 3:27 PM
Yes, mabye he get one legendary but not before the end of the Anime.
But it is more possible that he will get a new shiny.

zeno48
1st September 2007, 3:33 PM
It's possible for him to catch one but I think the writers would make a stupid mistake. In the anime legendaries are considered gods so giving Ash a god will be so cheap.

ChaosMage
1st September 2007, 5:16 PM
The very biggest legendary catchable is maybe a Phione, but that's it. No way would he be allowed to use a legendary pokemon (although apparently pokemon like the Regis are safely catchable)

Alzatia
1st September 2007, 5:17 PM
If Ash caught a legendary I would be like...Finally Ash gets a good Pokemon.

He already has good pokemom. -_-' Pikachu,Charizard,Sceptile,Snorlax ect......

Ash getting a legendary would be dumb.

SudovVoOdO
1st September 2007, 5:18 PM
It isn't impossible, and they aren't invincible...

*Watching at Articuno*

DarkLegend
1st September 2007, 5:19 PM
I am all for Ash catching a legendary but to maintain balance it could be a lesser legendary like Suicune or a baby higher legendry like Ho-Oh... not hard to imagine a baby Ho-Oh trotting along side Pikachu, cutely squaking it's name.... Basically a powered up togepi...
They could even use his Sacred Fire attack as a Deus Ex Machina....

MassivePanda
1st September 2007, 6:21 PM
Ash catching a legendary would be really cool, but it's like.. almost impossible xD I wonder what legendary Ash would prefer to catch..?

penngrade6
1st September 2007, 6:57 PM
Imagine how hard it is to tame a legendary like Moltres, Raquaza, and Mewtwo. Once Ash releases it from it's Pokeball it will just attack him ( Though I would love it if Ash was killed by a legendary.). Doesn't seem likely

Rex Kamex
1st September 2007, 8:13 PM
Just because Ash sees Ho-oh in the sky doesn't mean he'll just catch it eventually. It might've been said before that Ho-oh only appears to certain special Trainers (or something, I forgot where), but that doesn't mean it'd let them capture it.

I'm not for Ash capturing a legendary. Just because they're not invincible, it doesn't mean Ash should just capture one just like it's just another Pokemon. (Besides, it probably lose as often as Ash's other Pokemon do. And I don't mean Ash's Pokemon lose all the time.)

Gold10
2nd September 2007, 4:22 AM
He will never catch a legendary unless its temporary

Leona
2nd September 2007, 10:59 AM
If he does, he would only catch something simple like Suicune :(

JirachiTheWishmaker
3rd September 2007, 7:52 PM
That would be cool if he did he is always lucky so it might be something like Mew, but once he catches it Mew would transform into Pikachu and then run off lol

Encyclopika
4th September 2007, 3:11 AM
The fandom would probably would be huggin the writers in my opinion.
What fandom are you referring to? I'm pretty positive that the majority of the members here would piss and moan about it and would add it to the list of dumb things the writers have done. But then again, that happens all time, so nothing would really change. :p
I, for one, would consider that "the end" of the series. I just can't picture Ash going to a gym and releasing...Ho-oh, let's say, to battle. o.o I figure it'd be pointless to continue the show afterward. =\

ChaosMage
4th September 2007, 5:29 PM
Why do you claim that Ash would "finally" get a "good pokemon" if he got a legendary? Nearly all of Ash's pokemon are amazing, with Charizard, Sceptile, Swellow, Snorlax and several others clearly falling under the category of "good".

Captain Castform
4th September 2007, 8:33 PM
Ash won't get a legendary ... and I think if he did, most people would be mad..

If Ash ever does get one, though, it should be Uxie so that every time he releases it, it opens it's eyes and he gets his mind wiped.

Dax
5th September 2007, 1:28 AM
That would be boring.

And pokemon that can be considered invincible will clearly ruin the concept of training to get strength.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
5th September 2007, 3:59 AM
*Yawn* Then Ash would win every battle....instead of losing every other 1000th battle like he does now.