PDA

View Full Version : If they make 5th generation the new girl

Poke'T<3
31st August 2007, 12:28 AM
What do you think the new character will look like if the make the fifth generation if they do i think they should maybe stop after the fifth and make the ULTIMATE pokemon but back on topic what do you think the new travling partner should be like

i think that this girl should have blonde hair with two pigtails draped over her shoulder that are curled and hazel or green eyes, fair skin, jean capris and a purple hoodie or plain shirt with tennis shoe flats somthing sort of different then what they normally do and i think she should be unique unlike dawn who ISNT misty had the tomboy thing, may had the whole she doesnt really like pokemon but got better thing going on

Well discuss

CyberCubed
31st August 2007, 4:29 AM
If May and Dawn are anything to go by, GameFreak are making the new designs based on fanservice.

At this rate the next girl will be wearing a bikini as her normal outfit in every ep.

Gold10
31st August 2007, 5:08 AM
If May and Dawn are anything to go by, GameFreak are making the new designs based on fanservice.

At this rate the next girl will be wearing a bikini as her normal outfit in every ep.

lol, we can all wish can we...the first person had a good idea as well

Ancax
31st August 2007, 6:44 AM
She will probably be a blonde, and if she is dumb, we are in for a treat, although there are no blond main/recurring characters right now, or ever, for that matter. Except Daisy.

ShinyManafi
31st August 2007, 6:44 AM

Yeah, people wish. >>;

Way too many fanboys for that then.

Ch0c0late Av3ng3r
31st August 2007, 9:14 AM
Maybe not a bikini, but probably something more.... revealing. But, it also depends what the region is like.

Corzola
31st August 2007, 11:37 AM
I would like to see a character who are in Ash age. Not for any shipping reasons but I would like to see Ash have a companion (not counting Brock, who has no real role in the series besides coking) who shares some of his visions. Maybe he join up with a fellow trainer and they together travels through the next region and battle in co- operativ gym battles.

Ch0c0late Av3ng3r
31st August 2007, 11:53 AM
I would like to see a character who are in Ash age. Not for any shipping reasons but I would like to see Ash have a companion (not counting Brock, who has no real role in the series besides coking) who shares some of his visions. Maybe he join up with a fellow trainer and they together travels through the next region and battle in co- operativ gym battles.

That would be good to see. Misty never battled with him, and May and Dawn are co-ordinators, so yeah, a trainer he battles with would be nice to see.

Alkaide
31st August 2007, 2:55 PM
Maybe a blonde with pigtails, like Tsunade from Naruto when she was a girl. And she'd be wearing a tennis outfit, and she'd be perky and peppy and know absolutely nothing about Pokémon.

Shiny pokemon lover
1st September 2007, 3:36 PM
What do you think the new character will look like if the make the fifth generation if they do i think they should maybe stop after the fifth and make the ULTIMATE pokemon but back on topic what do you think the new travling partner should be like

i think that this girl should have blonde hair with two pigtails draped over her shoulder that are curled and hazel or green eyes, fair skin, jean capris and a purple hoodie or plain shirt with tennis shoe flats somthing sort of different then what they normally do and i think she should be unique unlike dawn who ISNT misty had the tomboy thing, may had the whole she doesnt really like pokemon but got better thing going on

Well discuss

Yes, I also guess the new girl would be something like that.
But I think the fourth generation is the lest since they made a god pokemon. ( Arseus )

Leona
2nd September 2007, 11:05 AM
Blue clothes and a cap.

zeno48
2nd September 2007, 11:11 PM
Hmm tough one but I would go with a blonde and maybe they will continue the shirt skirt tradition or having huge breasts or maybe a mix to please fanboys. But I think it's to early to think of a fifth gen girl. Dawn for now is great and this season of d/p is turning out to be one of the best.

martianman40
2nd September 2007, 11:17 PM
Maybe they should just bring back may/misty/dawn.

Gold10
3rd September 2007, 12:20 AM
I don't want a 5th generation girl with too revealing clothing, lets make the nex region somewhere extremely cold and all the characters are forced to wear heavy coats! lol

Alfonso
3rd September 2007, 12:25 AM
Maybe a blonde with pigtails, like Tsunade from Naruto when she was a girl. And she'd be wearing a tennis outfit, and she'd be perky and peppy and know absolutely nothing about Pokémon.

You mean kinda like how May knew next to nothing about Pokemon?

Would also be kinda old and annoying in my opinion. They won't make such a character, but she should be a hot geek that has all sorts of ideas on how Pokemon should behave and be like. Oh, and she should have glasses.

And be in bikinis a lot. Oh, and have flashbacks to when she attended Roxanne's Pokemon school. Sexy flashbacks.

Poke'T<3
3rd September 2007, 3:22 AM
I gave this alot of thought and i think it would be cool if he went back and max was ready to start on his journey and went along with ash and maybe if may joined and brock finally gets to start like his own little breeding place or whatever and says his final goodbye like misty had to

PDL
3rd September 2007, 4:17 AM
Blond hair with pigtails sounds about right. Though maybe not "pigtails" persay, since that would make her seem younger then she's supposed to be.

She might have the same "trainer" outfit since all the female protagonists have them as well. However, I wouldn't mind her wearing sandals or another open-toed shoe. (although I doubt this considering the animator's level of skill)

Kitty Aruseus
3rd September 2007, 5:58 AM
I think, a blonde, knows only how to operate a pokedex and pokeball. Wears an itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini. and has a crush on Ash, so acts so lovey-dovey around him.

Melody93
3rd September 2007, 8:24 PM
Each girl get more girler and dresses more revealing clothes.

First yellow red and pink I hope she has purple color on her somewhere, that's my favorite color. or wear a blue outfit if Ash isn't wearing blue.

Whether she'll have a girl or boy rival well I think the sex should be unidentified because their running out of ideas.

mr mime jr.
4th September 2007, 3:23 AM
who knows maybe they won't add a new girl they didn't do it for some seasons
ex.
Misty= kanto and johto
may=hoenn and kanto
dawn = sinnoh and ?????

Xtra
4th September 2007, 4:25 AM
That would be good to see. Misty never battled with him, and May and Dawn are co-ordinators, so yeah, a trainer he battles with would be nice to see.

Actually, Misty did battle Ash at least twice during the time she was with them.