PDA

View Full Version : Registration Thread

Arnold
31st August 2007, 7:04 AM
To become a member of Fizzy Bubbles you will first need to make a Registration Post providing certain details. These details include your Home Board, your name, your Starter Pokémon (chosen according to the Rules), it's level and gender, along with any miscellaneous details you wish to provide about yourself and/or your Pokémon:

* Home Board in the "Title" box

* Name: (your trainer name if you have one. If not, your Serebii username is good enough)
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: (If any you don't need one if you don't want one)
* Misc: (anything about you etc)

An example would be like this:
Title Box: Serebii
Reply Box:
Name: Arnie
Starter Pokemon: Lotad (Bob), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Lotad and I like to travel, making as many friends as possible.

After you have done this a Mod will check to ensure you've posted correctly and send you a Registration Test. Upon passing the test you will be added to the FB Usergroup and notified via PM, after which you may post in the Starter Pack Thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=6217820#post6217820) picking up one pack of your choice. Once you have chosen your Starter Pack you will be able to repost your details into the Members List forum. Once this is completed you are good to go and will be able to begin adventuring in the zones. Be sure to update your Member Profile regularly to add any Pokémon and/or Items you obtain during your adventures. Most importantly, check and recheck all of the shop and zone rules BEFORE posting to ensure you are doing so properly. While the Registration Test will cover most of the rules, it's still always best to double-check before posting.

Please DO NOT post signatures when you apply.
If you do post a signature or post your details incorrectly, you will be skipped until your Registration Post has been edited.

If you do not reply to the Registration Test within one month of it being sent to you, your registration post will be removed from the thread and you will need to reapply if you still wish to join. Some people apply but never respond so we will delete inactive posts in order to avoid clutter.

You cannot sign up with a new username if you are a current FB member or have at any time in the past had an FB account. This is considered a "Double", or "Secondary" Account, and will be banned if we discover the deception. If you are an inactive member, PM us and we will return your details to the main FB forum. Full details are in the Rules Thread so please read them.

enchantress
1st September 2007, 3:53 PM
Serebii Registration is now open to the first ten people who post.

If the Serebii thread fills up quickly, two alternatives are the UPN (http://forums.upnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&p=201376#p201376) and Bulbagarden (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=413343#post413343) Registration threads which are also taking the first ten applicants.

Once these positions are filled, no more will be accepted for the time being. Hopefully it won't be too long before we open again though, so please be patient until then.

Please take the time to read the registration instructions carefully before posting as many people do not receive tests simply because they are not reading. This is the simplest part of the registration process, so please ensure you're doing it properly.

Inazuma
1st September 2007, 11:06 PM
* Name: Sean Inazuma
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Spheal; Koori; Female; Level 5
* Misc: Sean is quite young, but he enjoys the presence of pokemon with him. He loves to battle, and is aspired to be a great trainer, and possibly a coordinator.

TEST SENT

Nobody's Nerd
2nd September 2007, 1:59 AM
Name: Marc LaRose
Starter Pokemon: Hippopotas, Male, Level 5
Misc Info: My Hippopotas was my twelfth birthday present. He came from an egg, so he is somewhat immature and babyish, and incredibly playful.

TEST SENT

Ghost Of Sparta
2nd September 2007, 3:14 AM
Name: Gabranth
Starter Pokemon, Gender, Lv5 and Nickname: Shinx | Hashmall | Male
Misc: Gabranth is a young kid how loves pokemon and loves to play with them.

Ryuusei
2nd September 2007, 3:18 AM
Name: Arashi Kishuu
Starter Pokemon: Torchic (Hinote), Female, Level 5
Misc Info: Hinote was given to me as a birthday present in the form of an egg. She hatched when I was nearing thirteen so our friendship is quite strong. However, she does disobey me whenever she feels the need to.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Sunshine Mew
2nd September 2007, 3:27 AM
Name: Melody Rales
Starter Pokemon: Snubbull (Nibbles), Lv.5, Male
Misc Info: Nibbles was obtained as an egg for Melody's 10th birthday, Nibbles has a bad habbit of biteing people and things

Test Sent

Mello
2nd September 2007, 3:31 AM
Name: Miraki Nizumari
Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil (Hiro), Lv. 5, Male
Misc Info: Miraki was the last one to get to the Lab to recieve her first Pokemon, and she would have far rathered either Totodile or Chikorita, but got stuck with her Cyndaquil instead.

TEST SENT

Angelique
2nd September 2007, 5:24 AM
Name: Hikari Mishima
Starter Pokemon: Skitty (Kairi), Female, Level 5
Misc Info: Kairi's mother, a Delcatty named Miyaru, was my mother's star Pokemon. Miyaru had given birth to a few Skitty eggs. One of them was given to me. Kairi hatched when I approximately thirteen. Although slightly vain and narcissitic, Kairi is fiercely loyal and sincere, valueing friendship and geniality above everything. Because of this, Kairi and I are good friends: we both love shopping, showing off and we both value true friendship and loyalty above everything.

Draco Malfoy
2nd September 2007, 5:46 AM
Name: Ken Koizumi
Starter Pokemon: Treecko (Midori), Male, Level 5
Misc Info: Ken, a quiet lone-wolf, wanted to get a Mudkip fro mthe Lab. But after a girl named Botan got to the lab first, Ken had to choose between Torchic or Treecko. Ken chose Treecko and he aspires to beat Botan in a Pokemon Battle.

TurtleKing
2nd September 2007, 6:44 AM
* Name: Hiro
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Chimchar, Male, Level 5, No Nickname
* Misc: Hiro comes from a family of arrogant people, and it reflects on his attitude. However, he's kind to his Pokemon, just a little over confident. His mother's starter was a Cyndaquil and his father's a Charmander. So he's basically keeping up the tradition of the Fire Starters.

enchantress
2nd September 2007, 7:11 AM
CLOSED

That's our ten for now.
The thread will be left open for edits if you've posted incorrectly, but will be locked in a few day's time.
You have until then to correct any errors made.

enchantress
4th September 2007, 3:35 AM
There has been ample time to edit your posts so we're locking this up. For reference, here are the mistakes made:

Sunshine Mew: Initially you had Bite on your Snubbull's moveset, which it doesn't learn until Lv.7. Since you've now corrected that a test will be sent.

Angelique & masterwannabe: You've both posted signatures. If you have a look at the first post you'll see large red letters, deliberately made to stand out so the text will be noticed, asking for applicants not to post signatures.

Turtle King: You've not included your Home Board in the Title Box.

Mini Minun: Initially you hadn't included your Home Board in the Title Box, but then for some reason you felt it necessary to delete your original post and then proceed to repost AFTER we'd closed Registration. There was an eleventh application for this branch which was deleted when we announced closure of the thread. Deleting your post actually pushed that application into tenth position and yours into eleventh. Long story short - next time we open, please don't delete. Edit if you need to correct an error.

And finally, Ghost of Sparta: Quoted from the rules:

- Double Accounts: If we discover you have created another account just to receive more Pokémon, items and adventures you will not only lose your second account, but there is a good chance you'll lose your primary account as well. With ZA shortages always a problem within FB it is extraordinarily unfair for one member to be receiving multiple updates when the position your secondary accounts create could be going to others who want to join FB but can't because registration needs to close on a regular basis. It's unfair to FB staff and to others wishing to join FB.

So while most of these are only minor errors, you can now see where you've gone wrong. If you think we're being nitpicky you're not wrong, but we do have our reasons for it. FB is large, spans across three boards, and has a lot of members. All of the small parts of FB that add up to make the whole have rules for each individual section. We've found in the past that we've had a lot of trouble with members not reading instructions properly which only ends up wasting a lot of time for them and for us. The registration process only asks for you to provide six things:

1) Home Board
2) Trainer Name
3) Starter Pokémon chosen according to the rules
4) Gender of your Starter Pokémon
5) Level of your Starter Pokémon
6) No signature posting
- Bio if you want to add one

That isn't much when looking at the larger scheme, and we've found that those who don't pay attention to these instructions now are more often than not the members who choose not to read rules thoroughly later on and is why we skip over those posts in registration.

For now we're closing up, and I can only hope you understand our reasoning behind the skipped applications. You're welcome to reapply next time, in fact we encourage you to, and considering how few people actually make it through the registration process there is a good chance we'll be open again very soon.

Arnold
19th September 2007, 7:16 PM
We're opening again for another FIVE applications which will be the last we'll be taking for a few months at least. If you're interested in joining, you'd better be quick!

Negrek
19th September 2007, 9:56 PM
Name: Lindsey DerMorat
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Male chatot (Nimrod), lv. 5
Misc: Nimrod will mimic human speech, but can't actually put it together to form coherent statements; instead, he babbles nonsense or repeats something he heard recently over and over.

Test sent

firewater
20th September 2007, 3:13 AM
Title Box: Serebii
Reply Box:
Name: David Michael
Starter Pokemon: Piplup (Aqua), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Piplup and I have been together since I was a infant. He's been my first pokemon, then he became my starter after I became of age to become a trainer.

Azumarill girl
20th September 2007, 4:09 AM
Name: Mame Jenny
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Swablu (Named "Bluish") Female and Lv 5
* Misc: Bluish is very playfull. Mame had gotten her when she reached a good trainer age. Also, Mame wants to take on a great trainer and become #1 some day.

Test Sent

Mini Minun
20th September 2007, 4:38 AM
Name: Matthews Sprintz
Starter Pokemon: Charmander (Hakashi), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Matt has a shiny burn down his left arm. Hakashi has a scar down his left eyelid.

Test Sent

Rakurai
20th September 2007, 6:16 PM
Name: Katsushige

Starter Pokemon: Electrike (Kibanari), Male, Lv.5

Test Sent Passed

Arnold
20th September 2007, 6:25 PM
Registration closed, thank you very much

Arnold
7th January 2008, 11:34 AM
Registration is now OPEN. It will be opened up for 48 hours or until 5 people sign up, whichever comes first.

MondoTR
7th January 2008, 1:57 PM
Note: I am aware of the 'no sigs' rule FB has. However, my phone doesn't load pages properly and because of this I can't access the 'posting options' or whatever. The option to disable sigs and such is included in that. Because of this situation I have been granted an exception to the 'no sig' rule as long as I provided this reminder when registering.

Name: Dani
Starter Pokemon: Shinx (Kori), female, level 5

TEST SENT, and sig removed ^-^

Tyranidos
7th January 2008, 2:10 PM
Name: Tyrant
Starter: Charmander (Pyro), Male, Level 5
Misc Info: Tyrant and Pyro often play together. An incident happened when they were playing, Pyro accidently burned Tyrant pretty badly. He now has a burn mark on the back of his left hand. He wears a glove to cover it up.

Test Sent Passed

Angelic Pika
7th January 2008, 2:25 PM
Name: Rizza
Starter Pokémon: Pikachu [Chu], Female, Lvl.5
Misc: Rizza is a very nice girl, but she can get very tough sometimes. Her father, who was a breeder, gave her Chu on her birthday. Ever since then, they became inseparable.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Lord of Music
7th January 2008, 2:40 PM
Name: Marco

Starter: Treecko (Greenblade), Male, Lvl 5

Misc: Marco is a trainer with an unpredictable mood. He is energetic and quite hyper a lot of times, but will be really cold when sad//bored//mad. His Treecko reflects that personality.

You've not posted your Home Board, and you have posted your signature. Denied.

The Black Glove
7th January 2008, 9:00 PM
Trainer Name: David "Drifter" Tanashi

Starter Pokemon: Blitz The Heracross, Male, Level 5

Misc. Info: Drifter left the ninja academy in his hometown when they forced him to fight the pokemon he carries with him now. His laid-back personality balances that of his agressive and excited Heracross. Drifter wears a mask over his neck and mouth, after having lived through the terrible fire that kiled his parents, to hide his scars.

TEST SENT - PASSED

futuramagirl
7th January 2008, 9:08 PM
Name: Faith
Starter: Chatot (Chatterbox) lv 5 female
Misc info: Chaterbox was given to Faith as a gift for her birthday.

TEST SENT - PASSED

enchantress
7th January 2008, 9:37 PM
CLOSED FOR NOW.

enchantress
18th January 2008, 12:24 PM
We're open again.
Let's see how we go this time.

MudkipMagix
18th January 2008, 3:26 PM
Trainer name:Magix
Starter:Mudkip(Dewstream)Lvl 5 Female
Misc info: Dewstream has a scar on her cheek because she protected Magix from a wild Pokemon attack before.

No Home Board - Denied

Lucario&Smeargle
18th January 2008, 3:46 PM
Name: Drew
Starter: Seel (Arctic) lv.5 male
Other: Arctic was a birthday present, and is random and hyper, like his trainer.

Test sent

Xashlei
18th January 2008, 3:47 PM
Name: Xashlei
Starter Pokemon: Mareep (Dynax) male, lvl. 5
Misc Info: Xashlei got Mareep as a gift on her 10th birthday, though she was upset she didn't get the Chingling she longed for, she decided to just go with this Pokemon, and named him Dynax.

Xashlei dreams of becoming a top co-ordinator, which was unexpected in her family that usually consisted of breeders and battlers.

Test Sent

Lucario Master Chris
18th January 2008, 3:56 PM
Name: Chris
Starter Pokemon: Buizel (Jet) Male, Level 5
Misc Info: Chris has always been a little shy and had trouble opening up to other people. Jet was a gift for his 6th birth day and they hit it of instantly. Chris is training hard to become a top co-ordinator. Jet is rather lazy and can be a little snippy if he is woken up from a nap but over all is a good friend.

TEST SENT - PASSED

icerain613
18th January 2008, 4:05 PM
Name: Icerain613
Starter Pokémon: Aron, Male, Level 5
Misc: Icerain613 first met Aron on her 13th birthday as an egg. It was given to her as a present.

Icerain613 wants to become the best trainer and pokemon breeder the world as ever seen.

Test Sent

Benandcheese
19th January 2008, 4:26 AM
Name: Ben
Starter Pokémon: Treecko, Male, Level 5
Misc: Ben loves to travel, however, he doesn't like to socialize with others. When Ben received his starter, he was hoping to get a Mudkip, but as it turned out, another trainer had beaten him to it. This gave Ben the choice between Treecko and Torchic. Ben chose Treecko, but often he is not very compassionate towards him because Treecko was not his first choice for a starter. Ben, like many, aspires to become one of the greatest trainers of all time.

Test Sent

j_hunter
19th January 2008, 4:28 AM
Trainer Name: J. Hunter
Starter Pokemon: Houndour (Helen), Female, Lvl. 5
Misc. Info: J. received Helen after the Hunter's family pet, a Houndoom named Joyce, finally gave birth. He was given the task of taking care of her.

J. and Helen have developed a bond, though it is often frayed by their mutual quick tempers. They share a dream of exploring the world and being named among the world's top researchers.

Test Sent Passed

Abcd
19th January 2008, 4:34 AM
Name: Dean
Starter Pokemon: Beldum (Genderless) level 5
Misc Info: The first time I saw this beldum it was abandoned and left in a laboratory. I took Beldum to a PokeCenter and he then joined my team as thanks. Our goal is to be a Gym Leader or Elite Four member.

You've not posted your Home Board, and Beldum isn't allowed as a Starter - Denied

.t.[a].n.
19th January 2008, 6:36 AM
Trainer Name: Tan
Starter Pokemon: Growlithe [Flare] Male, Lvl. 5
Misc. Info.: Tan First met Flare Sleeping on the middle of the road, the moment they first met, flare immediately decided to join Tan. From then on, they became the best of friends

Test Sent

KillaKris
19th January 2008, 9:09 AM
Name: KillaKris
Starter Pokemon: Houndour, Male, Lv.5
Misc: One day, me and my father went on a hike around the Volcano atop Pokemon Island. It was one of our "adventures" he'd always say. But, as we were setting up to hike to the top of the volcano, I noticed a orange fiery egg laying a few meters, so I grabbed it and placed it in my backpack and thats how I found Houndour.

No Home Board - Denied

iman1000000
19th January 2008, 11:02 AM
Name:Iman
starter:Poochyena lvl5 male (nickname:shadow)
Misc info:shadow was the first and only pokemon Iman caught. After catching Shadow, Iman decided to start a pokemon adventure of his own

Test Sent

Gold E Lox1
19th January 2008, 6:01 PM
Home Board is Serebii

Name: Tom Anderson
Spheal named Plump, Male, Level 5
Misc: Plump likes to sleep when ever he gets the chance

Home Board not posted in title box - Denied

Pokemaster271
19th January 2008, 6:47 PM
Name: Red
Starter: Pikachu (Pika), Male, Lv.5
Misc: Pika is a mischeivious Pikachu. He was given to Red when he turned 6.

TEST SENT

Sir Sudowoodo
19th January 2008, 9:55 PM
Name: Siyre (Si-a)
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch (Pinshard), Level 5, Male
Misc: Siyre found Pinshard badly hurt in a desert. Since then they have been inseperable.

TEST SENT

SGKSugita
20th January 2008, 3:48 AM
Name: Sugita Takahashi
Starter Pokemon: Horsea (Koyasu) Lv.5, Male
Info: Sugita found Koyasu abandoned in the beach. His parents abandoned him because he wasn't strong enough.

TEST SENT

Mrmagius
21st January 2008, 12:39 AM
Name: Billy
Starter: Staryu (Ruby), lv.5, genderless
Misc. info: Billy found staryu on the beach, injured by team aqua, whilst on vacation in lilycove for his 12th birthday. Since he nursed it back to health they have held a strong bond of friendship. Although ruby has no defining physical features Billy claims to be sensitive its emotions. Also its core has the uncommon and perculiar habit of slightly varying in its shade of red depending on ruby's mood. Ruby always hates to lose but has a naive nature (much like its trainer) and is very loyal to Billy.

Test Sent

S_Munchlax
21st January 2008, 4:38 AM
Name: Matt Lee
Starter Pokemon: Snorlax (Snorlax), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Snorlax likes to sleep, but he is friendly and lovely.

No Home Board has been posted, and Snorlax isn't allowed as a Starter - Denied

zinraidragon
21st January 2008, 11:34 PM
Name: Sante Reinhardt
Starter: Growlithe (Blaze) Level 5, Male
Info: Blaze was given to Sante as a birthday present on his fifteenth birthday. Sante's parents disappeared a week after his (15th) birthday for an unknown reason. Sante is currently 16.

Test Sent

Duckie
22nd January 2008, 11:58 AM
Name: Rain
Starter Pokemon: Oddish, Level 5, Male
Misc. Info: Rain neglected to do his chores before nightfall, so he was grounded. In a fit, he went outside in the dark to at least do one of his jobs; he had to get rid of the shrubs and weeds surrounding the garden.
Because it was almost 9:00 pm, he had trouble seeing things in the dark, and mistakingly yanked out an Oddish from the soil, thinking it was a large weed. Thinking it was too cold outside, he took the small pokemon inside, and nourished it. Eventually, Rain's parents found out about the pokemon, but they let him keep it.

Test Sent

Skeith
22nd January 2008, 5:17 PM
Name:Skeith
Starter: Murkrow (Karas) Level 5 Male
Misc: Skeith and Karas, despite starting out together, don't get along all that well.

Test Sent Passed

moonlit_nights
22nd January 2008, 9:12 PM
Name: Snowball
Starter: Chikorita (Fern) Level 5 Female
Misc: When Snowball first received Fern, she didn't really like him much and bit him a lot. After saving her from a Mightyena, she has given him her complete trust.

TEST SENT

pikachu2233
23rd January 2008, 11:19 PM
name:Jarod J.
starter:lvl. 5 croagunk(Croaker),male
Misc:Jarod was an orphaned outcast who lived on the land. One day looking for food he found a lone croagunk who in time became friends.

Croagunk is not allowed as a Starter - Denied

Midnight Hypno
24th January 2008, 1:59 AM
Name: Midnight

Starter: Twilight (Level 5 Hoothoot)

Misc: Midnight prefers to go by this nickname rather than his real name (mumbled something about privacy...). He's a bit lazy and doesn't always want to battle, however he is a great battler/strategist in standard battles (he's not too good bringing the environment into account). He strives to become a strong trainer with his Hoothoot.

Test Sent
*glances at Arn* Cannot pass this time even if the test is correct as there is no gender listed.

Manaphyman
24th January 2008, 12:07 PM
Name: John

Starter: Charge (Level 5 Shinx) male

Misc: Shinx prefers his nickname. He is a bit highstrong and overly confident, and sometimes doesnt listen. John, however, is lazy, but always wants to battle. He is very confindent in Charge, and never backs down from a fight. John can be a little too self absorbed sometimes... Charge was given to John by his parents on his 11th birthday.

Test Sent

Star Dust
24th January 2008, 1:17 PM
Name : Ben
Starter : Munch (Level 5 Munchlax)
Misc: Munch loves to eat, like his owner. Though tempermental sometimes, Munch prefers to be a peacemaker and keep the peace.

You've posted your signature, and Munchlax (for whom no gender has been noted) is not allowed as a Starter - Denied

Gamish
24th January 2008, 6:00 PM
Name: Nirax
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Gligar, male, Level 5, Scorpion
Misc.: Gligar and I are set out to prove that we can be the best even if our Pokemon are not fully evolved, since gligar wants to prove itself to gliscors every where.

Test Sent

Shiny Kairyu
24th January 2008, 6:09 PM
* Name: Koji
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Dratini, male, level 5, Monsu
* Misc: My Dratini was outcast dy the other Dratini in his group, and ever since, he's wanted to prove that he is not an outcast and grow to be a strong Dragonite.

Attempted double account - DENIED.

Atari
24th January 2008, 7:02 PM
Name: Sven
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Scyther, Male, Level 5, Strike
Misc: Sven found Scyther damaged and slashed one day while exploring the grasses outside of the city. Sven took the Scyther back to his home downtown and patched healed it's wounds. Their bond of friendship quickly grew, and the mischievous duo never fails in getting themselves into dangerous situations.

Attempted double account - DENIED.

KillaKris
24th January 2008, 10:28 PM
Name: KillaKris

Starter Pokemon: Houndour (Cinder) Lv.5 Male

Info: One day, me and my father went on a hike around the volcano atop Pokemon Island. It was one of our "adventures", he'd always say. As we were setting up to hike to the top of the volcano, I noticed a crimson fiery egg laying a few meters away. I ran over to it and placed it in my backpack and a few days later the spunky little Houndour hatched.

Denied, Posted twice instead of Editing

Axzarious
24th January 2008, 10:36 PM
Home Board: serebii
Name: Axzarious (I'll be using my acc name for this)
Starter: Will vary (Either Charmander or Scyther depending on the answers to my questions, as will it's nature),
Misc: I have a few questions that I would like to ask a mod or whoever- just send me a test, ill complete it, and I'll also send a bunch of questions that I have (Note that I have read through the faq and have come up with a few questions as to weather certian things would be feasable to include- all are not listed in the faq).

Denied

Darkeus
25th January 2008, 2:57 AM
Name: Austin
Starter: Larvitar (Nickname: Tyhran), Male, Level 5
Misc.: On his twelfth birthday, he found larvitar scared on the side of a path. Now, their best friends and won't ever leave each other, or be seperated.

No Home Board has been posted, and Larvitar isn't allowed as a Starter - Denied

Mini Minun
25th January 2008, 9:08 AM
Name: Matthias Sprintz
Starter: Larvitar
Bio: Larvitar was adopted in an orphanage. As such he has a strong loyalty towards the person who adopted him (i.e. Moi.).

Larvitar isn't allowed as a Starter - Denied

Arnold
25th January 2008, 1:26 PM
Registration is now closed for a while we've had a good turn out this time so all we can say is look out for when Registration is open up again if you missed out this time.

Arnold
23rd February 2008, 7:59 PM
Please note that if you do not reply to a Registration Test before the Registration Thread opens again for new applications, your test will be null and void. It is not uncommon for us to change certain questions, or to rewrite sections of the test, so whether Registration reopens one week, one month, or one year after last closing, you will need to reapply if you have not completed the test you've already received.

enchantress
6th December 2008, 9:46 AM
We're reopening the Serebii branch of Fizzy Bubbles for a maximum of fifteen new applications. Please be sure to read the first post of this thread very carefully before posting, because if you don't follow the instructions correctly a registration test will not be sent.

There are many rules attached to various areas of FB, and it will take a while to get used to them all once you're a member, so whether or not you post correctly here will show us how much attention you pay to what you're supposed to be doing. If you're not sent a test while others have been, then you've done something wrong, so please read the rules again and edit (do not repost), if necessary.

Because there is a forum glitch at the moment making it impossible for us to edit the FB Rules, the thread has been temporarily removed from the main forum. However, since this is only one of three Fizzy Bubbles branches, and the rules are the same across all three forums, the UPN (http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=2) and Bulbagarden (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=8710) rules threads have been updated for you to view. You'll need to be a registered member of UPN in order to view the FB forum, so if you'd rather not sign up to a new board, the Bulbagarden rules thread is viewable even to guests, so you can refer to those.

If you do receive the Registration test, please do not rely on the FB FAQ for up-to-date answers. Those will be found in the rules and associated shops and zones (shops are all hyperlinked for easy browsing).

The FB experience is waiting for you! Good luck!

atlantis_kid99
6th December 2008, 10:38 AM
Name: Nikki

Starter Pokemon: Ralts (Mystic), Male, Lv.5

Misc Info: Mystic is a very intelligent Ralts, but sometimes reckless. Sometimes we don't get along, but Mystic is always a very valuable partner and friend.

TEST SENT - PASSED

PeeGee
6th December 2008, 11:23 AM
Name: Karmas Michaeli
Starter Pokémon: Male Seedot Lv 5 (Watermelon)
Misc: Watermelon was given to Karmas by his mother and the two have been best friends since.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Razor Shiftry
6th December 2008, 11:27 AM
Name:Jack Mariner
Starter Pokémon:Juniper (Lvl 5 Snover), Male
Misc Info: Juniper is pretty mischievous which can cause Jack some headaches at times. however, they get along well and both trainer and pokemon like to see the bright side of life.

TEST SENT

Lunar Flower
6th December 2008, 3:38 PM
Name: Aiko Hakushiro
Starter Pokemon: Spheal ~ Umi - Female - lvl. 5
Misc Info: Aiko is mature, though has absolutely no interest in boys. She rarely cares for others. However, she has a deep affection for Pokemon, so she and Umi get along well.

Soren Nightingale
6th December 2008, 3:42 PM
Name: Sunshi
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle (Sem), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Both Sunshi and Sem like to prank other people, especially their friends. They're also both cocky and don't like to take anything seriously, but Sunshi does want to be the best out there.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Ohtachi
6th December 2008, 3:56 PM
Name: Lucas
Starter Pokemon: Sentret (Xurfert), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Xurfert is a very friendly, interactive, and fun-loving pokemon that enjoys competitive battling and traveling. Xurfert never backs down from a challenge and displays good sportsmanship in all battles. Xurfert will always be the center or any team with good leadership qualities.

TEST SENT

Dawn of Gallade
6th December 2008, 4:15 PM
Name: Yu
Starter Pokémon: Ralts, Female, Level 5, Selena
Misc Info: Yu and Selena have been friends for as long as they could remember. Now they've decided to set out on an adventure now that Yu is about to turn 16.

TEST SENT

ShiroRingo
6th December 2008, 4:44 PM
Name: Ringo Shiro
Starter Pokemon: Pikachu, Male, Level 5, Apple
Misc Info: Ringo and Pichu met while eating apples. Ringo later decided that he wants to be friends with the Pichu, thus Ringo named Pichu after his favorite food.

TEST SENT

Gold E Lox1
6th December 2008, 4:48 PM
Name: Matt 'Mo' Orlandis
Starter Pokemon: Elecrike (Copper), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Copper likes to battle a lot and face danger.

TEST SENT

ashds
6th December 2008, 5:16 PM
Name: Jeff styles
Starter Pokemon:Pikachu,Male, Lv.5
Misc Info:Pikachu likes fighting and play jokes on others just like Jeff. Jeff can also understand what pokemon are saying

TEST SENT

arcanumghost
6th December 2008, 6:17 PM
Name: Arcanum
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch (Adam), Male, Level 5
Misc Info: Adam was Arcanum's father's name. Adam was given to Arcanum soon after his father's death to be a companion. This all occurred when Arcanum was 7; he is now 11.

TEST SENT Passed

Geenween
6th December 2008, 8:10 PM
Name: Geenween
Pokemon: Bidoof, F, Level 5 [Edna]
Misc: Geenween is confident in herself but has never faced difficult situations, since she grew in the security and comfort of a loving family and a tranquil town. She chose Bidoof just because she liked her chubby look and has no real idea of the capacities of this Pokemon.

TEST SENT - PASSED

1# manga fan!
6th December 2008, 8:47 PM
Name: Del Girin
Starter: Horsea, (Seara) Male lv.5
Misc: Seara was found starving on a beach, becase the sea around it was poluted. Del took Seara in and raised it to better health. they have been inseperable since.

TEST SENT

ShinyCollector007
6th December 2008, 9:56 PM
* Name:Shadin
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname:Cyndaquil(blaze)Male,Lv.5
* Misc:I WILL be the greatest Pokemon Trainer and Blaze will defeat all!!

chosen_one386
6th December 2008, 10:54 PM
Name: Kris
Starter Pokemon:Piplup (Scarlet) Female, lv. 5
Misc. Kris is confident in her ability to battle and has been studying for years to become a trainer. Scarlet was her childhood friend and companion.

TEST SENT

PiplupKing
7th December 2008, 12:40 AM
name: Michael
starter: growlithe lvl 5 (growlie) male
misc: growlie was saved from team rocket by Michael

-Hayward-
7th December 2008, 1:43 AM
Name: Ben
Starter Pokemon: Meditite (male), lv. 5 / nickname: Medeo
Misc Info: Ben "stole" Meditite when he escaped from a street gang and the two share a dark, troubled past.

TEST SENT - PASSED

enchantress
7th December 2008, 1:53 AM
Wow, seventeen applications already. Nice ^-^

We're closing for now, but I'll leave the thread open in the event anyone wishes to edit. Once you've received a test, edits cannot be made so please do not touch your post from that point onward.

CLOSED

barath
8th December 2008, 1:31 PM
Name: Barath
Starter Pokemon: Chimchar
Misc Info: barath received chimchar as a birthday gift from his father..

enchantress
8th December 2008, 1:36 PM
There has been sufficient time to edit.

THREAD CLOSED

enchantress
22nd March 2010, 12:13 PM
The Serebii branch of Fizzy Bubbles is again open for a maximum of twelve new applicants. Please be sure to read the first post of this thread very carefully before posting, because if you don't follow the instructions correctly a registration test will not be sent.

There are different rules attached to various areas of FB, and it will take a while to get used to them all once you're a member, so whether or not you post correctly here will show us how much attention you pay to what you're being asked to do. If you're not sent a test while others have been, then you've done something wrong, so please read the rules again and edit (do not repost), if necessary.

Due to a problem with the Serebii FB Rules, the thread has been temporarily removed from the main forum. However, since this is only one of three Fizzy Bubbles branches, and the rules are the same across all three forums, the UPN (http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=2) and Bulbagarden (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=8710) rules threads are available for you to view. You'll need to be a registered member of UPN in order to view the FB forum, so if you'd rather not sign up to a new board, the Bulbagarden rules thread is viewable even to guests, so you can refer to those.

When you do receive the Registration test, please do not rely on the FB FAQ for up-to-date answers. Those will be found in the rules and associated shops and zones (shops are all hyperlinked for easy browsing). Also, keep in mind the registration test is here to help you as completing it will give you basic, all-round knowledge of the way we work. Jumping into FB blind will be more problematic than taking the time to go through the test so please give it a chance before looking at the size of it and giving up before really delving into it and attempting to search out the answers to the questions asked.

Remember, after the first twelve applications have been posted we will not immediately be accepting any more so be quick if you wish to register.

We're open! Let's go!

yougirasu
22nd March 2010, 12:16 PM
Name: Yougirasu, Yougi for short
Starter Pokemon: Growlithe, Level 5, Male
Misc data: A late enterer into the world of Pokemon, Yougi was forced to concentrate on his studies. He loves psychic types with a passion. However he also has a desire to become an experienced trainer with the (in his opinion) underused Rock types. Yougi owns a few berry plants with which he grew the rarer berries in order to make a small living before he could get a starter pokemon.

Test Sent Passed

Raddaya
22nd March 2010, 12:37 PM
Name: Rangeet
Starter Pokemon: Torchic Lvl 5 Male
Misc info: Rangeet wanted to become a trainer for a long time, but his family was very poor. Finally, they won a lottery and told him that he could get a starter pokemon. He decided that he wanted Torchic as his starter pokemon.

Test Sent Passed

enchantress
22nd March 2010, 1:52 PM
A quick note to the two of you who have already posted, Arn will be taking care of the registration tests but won't be online for another nine or ten hours so you'll receive a PM around about then.

Concept
22nd March 2010, 3:10 PM
Name: David
Starter: Ditto (Francis), Level 5, Genderless
Misc: I picked Francis because I'm determined to prove he's not as useless as people would assume. Francis shares this determination, and won't back down from a fight.

test Sent

kuriboh361
22nd March 2010, 3:32 PM
Name: Ami
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Oddish, Level 5, Female, Fern.
Misc. Info: After her mother died from cancer, she had no one to soothe her. Her father had fallen into depression. She found Oddish in the garden one day and Oddish managed to calm her down. Ami's family is rather rich although everything my change with her father falling ill. She wants to earn her family a good name so her father and passed mother will be proud of her.

Test Sent

Joshsaros
22nd March 2010, 7:00 PM
* Name: Josh Saros
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Growlithe, Lvl 5 (Male) No nickname (yet)
* Misc: Josh has only just been given his first pokemon, a young growlithe. He missed out going on his pokemon journey when he was ten due to an illness, and has only just decided to try again.

Test Sent

manand13
22nd March 2010, 7:48 PM
* Name: Soul
*Starter Pokémon: Porygon-Z Level 5
* Misc: She is only age 15 and her IQ is 147.she received her Porygon after attempting to hack Silph Co and discovering a virtual pokemon traveling from her computer into her room. With later downloads she was able to evolve porygon into porygon2 and for her 15th birthday she received an upgrade disk evolving porygon2 into porygon-z

Atari
22nd March 2010, 8:53 PM
Name: Asuka
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Duskull, Male, Level 5, Kurai
Misc: Asuka and Kurai have not known each other for a long time. Their mutual hotheadedness and impatience has yet to fail getting them into dangerous situations. However, on the battle field, they cooperate with each other to the fullest and share a very similar preference for battle techniques.

Test Sent Passed

Dramon
22nd March 2010, 9:03 PM
Name: Devan
Starter Pokemon, Gender, Level, Nickname: Murkrow, Male, level 5, Jinx
Misc: Jinx and Devan do not have much of a relationship between friend and pokemon. Jinx has an attraction toward shiny things like aluminum, etc, which leads to Devan's ire, especially when he is trying to train Jinx. They have a push/pull friendship, but it works, that is when Jinx sees something out of it that he might like.

Test Sentpassed

Mercutio
22nd March 2010, 9:05 PM
Name: Kush
Starter: Sneasel, female, Level 5, Sera.
Misc: Behold, a valient (rubbish) ASBer has been transplanted into the world of Fizzy Bubbles with his starter, Sera the Sneasel! Clearly some kind of Team Rocket scheme is at work! He's young (well, 19, so 9 years too old but whatever) and ready to face the world of pokémon with vim and vigour and a fair amount of Vodka if the truth be told. His partner Sera is lightning fast and one to poke fun, which is not compensatory as she is decidedly rockin'. Looks like someone paged the King and Queen of Awesome.

Test Sent

Dispiacere
22nd March 2010, 9:22 PM
Name: Dis
Starter Pokemon: Snorunt (Clair), Female, Lv.5
Misc Info: Giving as my 10th birthday gift as an egg,since her first day out of her egg we have had a special bond. Both very sheltered and new
to the pokemon world, we will be embarking on our first journey(and even first time out of our hometown)together.

Test Sent - PASSED

bigtukker
22nd March 2010, 11:07 PM
Name: Andrew
Starter Pokemon, Gender, Level: Chimchar, Male, lv. 5
Misc: Chimchar is Andrews best friend. They played with eachother when they were both very young. Chimchar is a son of an Infernape of Andrews father. When Andrew went ten years old Andrew decided to take Chimchar with him on his journey.

Test Sent Passed

CyberBlastoise
22nd March 2010, 11:33 PM
Name: Bill
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle (Silver), Level 5, Male
Misc data: Bill had obtained his squirtle by jumping into some polluted water to save it; after the Squirtle recovered, it wanted to stay with him instead of going back with its clan. Now both are on their journey.

Test Sent Passed

Ysavvryl
22nd March 2010, 11:56 PM
* Name: Willow
* Starter Pokémon: Whismur, female, Level 5
* Misc: Willow is an easy-going girl who's looking to see new places and interesting things. Her Whismur was a going away present given by her mother before she set off on her journey.

Test Sent Passed

Arnold
23rd March 2010, 12:05 AM
Alrighty, that's 1 more reply than we needed but we're not taking any more from this point on (Until next time anyway) I'll leave the thread open for a little longer for any edits that need to be made

enchantress
5th March 2011, 8:59 AM
Fizzy Bubbles registration is again open to the first four people to post correctly. We may or may not increase this number in the near future but for now four is all we can take.

Good luck!

themightydoof
5th March 2011, 11:02 AM
Name: The Mighty Doof (Real name: Truth Amazon)
Starter Pokemon: Bidoof (Doof Jr.), male, level 5
Misc: A masked and caped adventurer with an affinity (not like that) for the species of Bidoof. He grew up in a strange temple in odd circumstances.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Alliance
5th March 2011, 11:37 AM
Name: Aslynn
Starter Pokémon: Skitty, LV 5, Female, Nickname: Fluffy
Misc: Aslynn found Skitty injured and nursed it back to health. Afterwards she caught it.

M.M.
5th March 2011, 2:26 PM
Name: Gale
Starter Pokémon: Cyndaquil (Fundido), Male, Level 5
Misc: Fundido was a birthday present for Gale for his tenth birthday, the two have been inseparable ever since they first met.

TEST SENT

Skydra
5th March 2011, 5:02 PM
Name: Sigurd
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch (Sandshark), Male, Level 5
Misc: Trapinch was found while struggling to escape from a trap. Sigurd rescued it and it decided to stay with him. Sigurd is a good traveler with a strong mind, but somewhat lacks physical strength.

DaveTheFishGuy
5th March 2011, 5:38 PM
Name: Dave
Starter Pokémon: Remoraid (Suzi), Female, Level 5
Misc: A fisherman all his life, Dave was given a new rod to test out for his birthday one year. Utilsing it, he hooked a Remoraid, who he soon caught and kept at home until he could go on a journey.

TEST SENT

Ethe
5th March 2011, 8:11 PM
Name: Diego
Starter Pokemon: Snorunt (Khione) Female, Lvl. 5
Misc: Khione is Diego's oldest and only companion, always trying to prove her worth despite acting as if she doesn't care sometimes. She guilted him into taking her on an adventure after a close call with hypothermia on a snowy mountain.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Copygoo
5th March 2011, 8:38 PM
Name: Eric
Starter Pokemon: Mareep (Isaac), Male, Level 5
Misc: Always friendly towards Pokemon, Eric had finally obtained one of his own after the Mareep was given away as a baby at a nearby farm. Isaac is a very smart Electric-type, and has quickly developed a close bond with Eric.

TEST SENT - PASSED

gmoyes
5th March 2011, 9:23 PM
Name: Alex Morgan
Starter Pokemon: Magnemite, Genderless, Level 5
Misc: Carries a laptop and camera everywhere. He's a full out nerd and plans on taking pictures of all the best things on the islands.

TEST SENT

tbh1313
5th March 2011, 11:08 PM
Name: Harlot Green
Starter Pokemon: Scyther, Male, Nickname:Sayonara, Lvl 5

TEST SENT

THa pkmn masta
5th March 2011, 11:21 PM
name:lucus
starter pokemon, bagon, male lvl 5

enchantress
6th March 2011, 1:57 AM
There were only seven people who posted correctly anyway, so you've all received tests. If you didn't receive one, something was wrong with your post.

Registration is now closed for the time being.