PDA

View Full Version : Fizzy Bubbles: Registration Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Arnold
31st August 2007, 7:04 AM
To become a member of Fizzy Bubbles you will first need to make a Registration Post providing certain details. These details include your Home Board, your name, your Starter Pokémon (chosen according to the Rules), it's level and gender, along with any miscellaneous details you wish to provide about yourself and/or your Pokémon:

* Home Board in the "Title" box

* Name: (your trainer name if you have one. If not, your Serebii username is good enough)
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: (If any you don't need one if you don't want one)
* Misc: (anything about you etc)

An example would be like this:
Title Box: Serebii
Reply Box:
Name: Arnie
Starter Pokemon: Lotad (Bob), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Lotad and I like to travel, making as many friends as possible.

After you have done this a Mod will check to ensure you've posted correctly and send you a Registration Test. Upon passing the test you will be added to the FB Usergroup and notified via PM, after which you may post in the Starter Pack Thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=6217820#post6217820) picking up one pack of your choice. Once you have chosen your Starter Pack you will be able to repost your details into the Members List forum. Once this is completed you are good to go and will be able to begin adventuring in the zones. Be sure to update your Member Profile regularly to add any Pokémon and/or Items you obtain during your adventures. Most importantly, check and recheck all of the shop and zone rules BEFORE posting to ensure you are doing so properly. While the Registration Test will cover most of the rules, it's still always best to double-check before posting.

Please DO NOT post signatures when you apply.
If you do post a signature or post your details incorrectly, you will be skipped until your Registration Post has been edited.

If you do not reply to the Registration Test within one month of it being sent to you, your registration post will be removed from the thread and you will need to reapply if you still wish to join. Some people apply but never respond so we will delete inactive posts in order to avoid clutter.

You cannot sign up with a new username if you are a current FB member or have at any time in the past had an FB account. This is considered a "Double", or "Secondary" Account, and will be banned if we discover the deception. If you are an inactive member, PM us and we will return your details to the main FB forum. Full details are in the Rules Thread so please read them.

enchantress
1st September 2007, 3:53 PM
Serebii Registration is now open to the first ten people who post.

If the Serebii thread fills up quickly, two alternatives are the UPN (http://forums.upnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&p=201376#p201376) and Bulbagarden (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=413343#post413343) Registration threads which are also taking the first ten applicants.

Once these positions are filled, no more will be accepted for the time being. Hopefully it won't be too long before we open again though, so please be patient until then.

Please take the time to read the registration instructions carefully before posting as many people do not receive tests simply because they are not reading. This is the simplest part of the registration process, so please ensure you're doing it properly.

Inazuma
1st September 2007, 11:06 PM
* Name: Sean Inazuma
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Spheal; Koori; Female; Level 5
* Misc: Sean is quite young, but he enjoys the presence of pokemon with him. He loves to battle, and is aspired to be a great trainer, and possibly a coordinator.

TEST SENT

Nobody's Nerd
2nd September 2007, 1:59 AM
Name: Marc LaRose
Starter Pokemon: Hippopotas, Male, Level 5
Misc Info: My Hippopotas was my twelfth birthday present. He came from an egg, so he is somewhat immature and babyish, and incredibly playful.

TEST SENT

Ghost Of Sparta
2nd September 2007, 3:14 AM
Name: Gabranth
Starter Pokemon, Gender, Lv5 and Nickname: Shinx | Hashmall | Male
Misc: Gabranth is a young kid how loves pokemon and loves to play with them.

Ryuusei
2nd September 2007, 3:18 AM
Name: Arashi Kishuu
Starter Pokemon: Torchic (Hinote), Female, Level 5
Misc Info: Hinote was given to me as a birthday present in the form of an egg. She hatched when I was nearing thirteen so our friendship is quite strong. However, she does disobey me whenever she feels the need to.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Sunshine Mew
2nd September 2007, 3:27 AM
Name: Melody Rales
Starter Pokemon: Snubbull (Nibbles), Lv.5, Male
Misc Info: Nibbles was obtained as an egg for Melody's 10th birthday, Nibbles has a bad habbit of biteing people and things

Test Sent

Mello
2nd September 2007, 3:31 AM
Name: Miraki Nizumari
Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil (Hiro), Lv. 5, Male
Misc Info: Miraki was the last one to get to the Lab to recieve her first Pokemon, and she would have far rathered either Totodile or Chikorita, but got stuck with her Cyndaquil instead.

TEST SENT

Angelique
2nd September 2007, 5:24 AM
Name: Hikari Mishima
Starter Pokemon: Skitty (Kairi), Female, Level 5
Misc Info: Kairi's mother, a Delcatty named Miyaru, was my mother's star Pokemon. Miyaru had given birth to a few Skitty eggs. One of them was given to me. Kairi hatched when I approximately thirteen. Although slightly vain and narcissitic, Kairi is fiercely loyal and sincere, valueing friendship and geniality above everything. Because of this, Kairi and I are good friends: we both love shopping, showing off and we both value true friendship and loyalty above everything.

Draco Malfoy
2nd September 2007, 5:46 AM
Name: Ken Koizumi
Starter Pokemon: Treecko (Midori), Male, Level 5
Misc Info: Ken, a quiet lone-wolf, wanted to get a Mudkip fro mthe Lab. But after a girl named Botan got to the lab first, Ken had to choose between Torchic or Treecko. Ken chose Treecko and he aspires to beat Botan in a Pokemon Battle.

TurtleKing
2nd September 2007, 6:44 AM
* Name: Hiro
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Chimchar, Male, Level 5, No Nickname
* Misc: Hiro comes from a family of arrogant people, and it reflects on his attitude. However, he's kind to his Pokemon, just a little over confident. His mother's starter was a Cyndaquil and his father's a Charmander. So he's basically keeping up the tradition of the Fire Starters.

enchantress
2nd September 2007, 7:11 AM
CLOSED

That's our ten for now.
The thread will be left open for edits if you've posted incorrectly, but will be locked in a few day's time.
You have until then to correct any errors made.

enchantress
4th September 2007, 3:35 AM
There has been ample time to edit your posts so we're locking this up. For reference, here are the mistakes made:

Sunshine Mew: Initially you had Bite on your Snubbull's moveset, which it doesn't learn until Lv.7. Since you've now corrected that a test will be sent.

Angelique & masterwannabe: You've both posted signatures. If you have a look at the first post you'll see large red letters, deliberately made to stand out so the text will be noticed, asking for applicants not to post signatures.

Turtle King: You've not included your Home Board in the Title Box.

Mini Minun: Initially you hadn't included your Home Board in the Title Box, but then for some reason you felt it necessary to delete your original post and then proceed to repost AFTER we'd closed Registration. There was an eleventh application for this branch which was deleted when we announced closure of the thread. Deleting your post actually pushed that application into tenth position and yours into eleventh. Long story short - next time we open, please don't delete. Edit if you need to correct an error.

And finally, Ghost of Sparta: Quoted from the rules:

- Double Accounts: If we discover you have created another account just to receive more Pokémon, items and adventures you will not only lose your second account, but there is a good chance you'll lose your primary account as well. With ZA shortages always a problem within FB it is extraordinarily unfair for one member to be receiving multiple updates when the position your secondary accounts create could be going to others who want to join FB but can't because registration needs to close on a regular basis. It's unfair to FB staff and to others wishing to join FB.

So while most of these are only minor errors, you can now see where you've gone wrong. If you think we're being nitpicky you're not wrong, but we do have our reasons for it. FB is large, spans across three boards, and has a lot of members. All of the small parts of FB that add up to make the whole have rules for each individual section. We've found in the past that we've had a lot of trouble with members not reading instructions properly which only ends up wasting a lot of time for them and for us. The registration process only asks for you to provide six things:

1) Home Board
2) Trainer Name
3) Starter Pokémon chosen according to the rules
4) Gender of your Starter Pokémon
5) Level of your Starter Pokémon
6) No signature posting
- Bio if you want to add one

That isn't much when looking at the larger scheme, and we've found that those who don't pay attention to these instructions now are more often than not the members who choose not to read rules thoroughly later on and is why we skip over those posts in registration.

For now we're closing up, and I can only hope you understand our reasoning behind the skipped applications. You're welcome to reapply next time, in fact we encourage you to, and considering how few people actually make it through the registration process there is a good chance we'll be open again very soon.

Arnold
19th September 2007, 7:16 PM
We're opening again for another FIVE applications which will be the last we'll be taking for a few months at least. If you're interested in joining, you'd better be quick!

Negrek
19th September 2007, 9:56 PM
Name: Lindsey DerMorat
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Male chatot (Nimrod), lv. 5
Misc: Nimrod will mimic human speech, but can't actually put it together to form coherent statements; instead, he babbles nonsense or repeats something he heard recently over and over.

Test sent

firewater
20th September 2007, 3:13 AM
Reply Box:
Name: David Michael
Starter Pokemon: Piplup (Aqua), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Piplup and I have been together since I was a infant. He's been my first pokemon, then he became my starter after I became of age to become a trainer.

Azumarill girl
20th September 2007, 4:09 AM
Name: Mame Jenny
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Swablu (Named "Bluish") Female and Lv 5
* Misc: Bluish is very playfull. Mame had gotten her when she reached a good trainer age. Also, Mame wants to take on a great trainer and become #1 some day.

Test Sent

Mini Minun
20th September 2007, 4:38 AM
Name: Matthews Sprintz
Starter Pokemon: Charmander (Hakashi), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Matt has a shiny burn down his left arm. Hakashi has a scar down his left eyelid.

Test Sent

Rakurai
20th September 2007, 6:16 PM
Name: Katsushige

Starter Pokemon: Electrike (Kibanari), Male, Lv.5

Test Sent Passed

Arnold
20th September 2007, 6:25 PM
Registration closed, thank you very much

Arnold
7th January 2008, 11:34 AM
Registration is now OPEN. It will be opened up for 48 hours or until 5 people sign up, whichever comes first.

MondoTR
7th January 2008, 1:57 PM
Note: I am aware of the 'no sigs' rule FB has. However, my phone doesn't load pages properly and because of this I can't access the 'posting options' or whatever. The option to disable sigs and such is included in that. Because of this situation I have been granted an exception to the 'no sig' rule as long as I provided this reminder when registering.

Name: Dani
Starter Pokemon: Shinx (Kori), female, level 5

TEST SENT, and sig removed ^-^

Tyranidos
7th January 2008, 2:10 PM
Name: Tyrant
Starter: Charmander (Pyro), Male, Level 5
Misc Info: Tyrant and Pyro often play together. An incident happened when they were playing, Pyro accidently burned Tyrant pretty badly. He now has a burn mark on the back of his left hand. He wears a glove to cover it up.

Test Sent Passed

Angelic Pika
7th January 2008, 2:25 PM
Name: Rizza
Starter Pokémon: Pikachu [Chu], Female, Lvl.5
Misc: Rizza is a very nice girl, but she can get very tough sometimes. Her father, who was a breeder, gave her Chu on her birthday. Ever since then, they became inseparable.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Lord of Music
7th January 2008, 2:40 PM
Name: Marco

Starter: Treecko (Greenblade), Male, Lvl 5

Misc: Marco is a trainer with an unpredictable mood. He is energetic and quite hyper a lot of times, but will be really cold when sad//bored//mad. His Treecko reflects that personality.

You've not posted your Home Board, and you have posted your signature. Denied.

The Black Glove
7th January 2008, 9:00 PM
Trainer Name: David "Drifter" Tanashi

Starter Pokemon: Blitz The Heracross, Male, Level 5

Misc. Info: Drifter left the ninja academy in his hometown when they forced him to fight the pokemon he carries with him now. His laid-back personality balances that of his agressive and excited Heracross. Drifter wears a mask over his neck and mouth, after having lived through the terrible fire that kiled his parents, to hide his scars.

TEST SENT - PASSED

futuramagirl
7th January 2008, 9:08 PM
Name: Faith
Starter: Chatot (Chatterbox) lv 5 female
Misc info: Chaterbox was given to Faith as a gift for her birthday.

TEST SENT - PASSED

enchantress
7th January 2008, 9:37 PM
CLOSED FOR NOW.

enchantress
18th January 2008, 12:24 PM
We're open again.
Let's see how we go this time.

MudkipMagix
18th January 2008, 3:26 PM
Trainer name:Magix
Starter:Mudkip(Dewstream)Lvl 5 Female
Misc info: Dewstream has a scar on her cheek because she protected Magix from a wild Pokemon attack before.

No Home Board - Denied

Lucario&Smeargle
18th January 2008, 3:46 PM
Name: Drew
Starter: Seel (Arctic) lv.5 male
Other: Arctic was a birthday present, and is random and hyper, like his trainer.

Test sent

Xashlei
18th January 2008, 3:47 PM
Name: Xashlei
Starter Pokemon: Mareep (Dynax) male, lvl. 5
Misc Info: Xashlei got Mareep as a gift on her 10th birthday, though she was upset she didn't get the Chingling she longed for, she decided to just go with this Pokemon, and named him Dynax.

Xashlei dreams of becoming a top co-ordinator, which was unexpected in her family that usually consisted of breeders and battlers.

Test Sent

Lucario Master Chris
18th January 2008, 3:56 PM
Name: Chris
Starter Pokemon: Buizel (Jet) Male, Level 5
Misc Info: Chris has always been a little shy and had trouble opening up to other people. Jet was a gift for his 6th birth day and they hit it of instantly. Chris is training hard to become a top co-ordinator. Jet is rather lazy and can be a little snippy if he is woken up from a nap but over all is a good friend.

TEST SENT - PASSED

icerain613
18th January 2008, 4:05 PM
Name: Icerain613
Starter Pokémon: Aron, Male, Level 5
Misc: Icerain613 first met Aron on her 13th birthday as an egg. It was given to her as a present.

Icerain613 wants to become the best trainer and pokemon breeder the world as ever seen.

Test Sent

Benandcheese
19th January 2008, 4:26 AM
Name: Ben
Starter Pokémon: Treecko, Male, Level 5
Misc: Ben loves to travel, however, he doesn't like to socialize with others. When Ben received his starter, he was hoping to get a Mudkip, but as it turned out, another trainer had beaten him to it. This gave Ben the choice between Treecko and Torchic. Ben chose Treecko, but often he is not very compassionate towards him because Treecko was not his first choice for a starter. Ben, like many, aspires to become one of the greatest trainers of all time.

Test Sent

j_hunter
19th January 2008, 4:28 AM
Trainer Name: J. Hunter
Starter Pokemon: Houndour (Helen), Female, Lvl. 5
Misc. Info: J. received Helen after the Hunter's family pet, a Houndoom named Joyce, finally gave birth. He was given the task of taking care of her.

J. and Helen have developed a bond, though it is often frayed by their mutual quick tempers. They share a dream of exploring the world and being named among the world's top researchers.

Test Sent Passed

Abcd
19th January 2008, 4:34 AM
Name: Dean
Starter Pokemon: Beldum (Genderless) level 5
Misc Info: The first time I saw this beldum it was abandoned and left in a laboratory. I took Beldum to a PokeCenter and he then joined my team as thanks. Our goal is to be a Gym Leader or Elite Four member.

You've not posted your Home Board, and Beldum isn't allowed as a Starter - Denied

.t.[a].n.
19th January 2008, 6:36 AM
Trainer Name: Tan
Starter Pokemon: Growlithe [Flare] Male, Lvl. 5
Misc. Info.: Tan First met Flare Sleeping on the middle of the road, the moment they first met, flare immediately decided to join Tan. From then on, they became the best of friends

Test Sent

KillaKris
19th January 2008, 9:09 AM
Name: KillaKris
Starter Pokemon: Houndour, Male, Lv.5
Misc: One day, me and my father went on a hike around the Volcano atop Pokemon Island. It was one of our "adventures" he'd always say. But, as we were setting up to hike to the top of the volcano, I noticed a orange fiery egg laying a few meters, so I grabbed it and placed it in my backpack and thats how I found Houndour.

No Home Board - Denied

iman1000000
19th January 2008, 11:02 AM
Name:Iman
starter:Poochyena lvl5 male (nickname:shadow)
Misc info:shadow was the first and only pokemon Iman caught. After catching Shadow, Iman decided to start a pokemon adventure of his own

Test Sent

Gold E Lox1
19th January 2008, 6:01 PM
Home Board is Serebii

Name: Tom Anderson
Spheal named Plump, Male, Level 5
Misc: Plump likes to sleep when ever he gets the chance

Home Board not posted in title box - Denied

Pokemaster271
19th January 2008, 6:47 PM
Name: Red
Starter: Pikachu (Pika), Male, Lv.5
Misc: Pika is a mischeivious Pikachu. He was given to Red when he turned 6.

TEST SENT

Sir Sudowoodo
19th January 2008, 9:55 PM
Name: Siyre (Si-a)
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch (Pinshard), Level 5, Male
Misc: Siyre found Pinshard badly hurt in a desert. Since then they have been inseperable.

TEST SENT

SGKSugita
20th January 2008, 3:48 AM
Name: Sugita Takahashi
Starter Pokemon: Horsea (Koyasu) Lv.5, Male
Info: Sugita found Koyasu abandoned in the beach. His parents abandoned him because he wasn't strong enough.

TEST SENT

Mrmagius
21st January 2008, 12:39 AM
Name: Billy
Starter: Staryu (Ruby), lv.5, genderless
Misc. info: Billy found staryu on the beach, injured by team aqua, whilst on vacation in lilycove for his 12th birthday. Since he nursed it back to health they have held a strong bond of friendship. Although ruby has no defining physical features Billy claims to be sensitive its emotions. Also its core has the uncommon and perculiar habit of slightly varying in its shade of red depending on ruby's mood. Ruby always hates to lose but has a naive nature (much like its trainer) and is very loyal to Billy.

Test Sent

S_Munchlax
21st January 2008, 4:38 AM
Name: Matt Lee
Starter Pokemon: Snorlax (Snorlax), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Snorlax likes to sleep, but he is friendly and lovely.

No Home Board has been posted, and Snorlax isn't allowed as a Starter - Denied

zinraidragon
21st January 2008, 11:34 PM
Name: Sante Reinhardt
Starter: Growlithe (Blaze) Level 5, Male
Info: Blaze was given to Sante as a birthday present on his fifteenth birthday. Sante's parents disappeared a week after his (15th) birthday for an unknown reason. Sante is currently 16.

Test Sent

Duckie
22nd January 2008, 11:58 AM
Name: Rain
Starter Pokemon: Oddish, Level 5, Male
Misc. Info: Rain neglected to do his chores before nightfall, so he was grounded. In a fit, he went outside in the dark to at least do one of his jobs; he had to get rid of the shrubs and weeds surrounding the garden.
Because it was almost 9:00 pm, he had trouble seeing things in the dark, and mistakingly yanked out an Oddish from the soil, thinking it was a large weed. Thinking it was too cold outside, he took the small pokemon inside, and nourished it. Eventually, Rain's parents found out about the pokemon, but they let him keep it.

Test Sent

Skeith
22nd January 2008, 5:17 PM
Name:Skeith
Starter: Murkrow (Karas) Level 5 Male
Misc: Skeith and Karas, despite starting out together, don't get along all that well.

Test Sent Passed

moonlit_nights
22nd January 2008, 9:12 PM
Name: Snowball
Starter: Chikorita (Fern) Level 5 Female
Misc: When Snowball first received Fern, she didn't really like him much and bit him a lot. After saving her from a Mightyena, she has given him her complete trust.

TEST SENT

pikachu2233
23rd January 2008, 11:19 PM
name:Jarod J.
starter:lvl. 5 croagunk(Croaker),male
Misc:Jarod was an orphaned outcast who lived on the land. One day looking for food he found a lone croagunk who in time became friends.

Croagunk is not allowed as a Starter - Denied

Midnight Hypno
24th January 2008, 1:59 AM
Name: Midnight

Starter: Twilight (Level 5 Hoothoot)

Misc: Midnight prefers to go by this nickname rather than his real name (mumbled something about privacy...). He's a bit lazy and doesn't always want to battle, however he is a great battler/strategist in standard battles (he's not too good bringing the environment into account). He strives to become a strong trainer with his Hoothoot.

Test Sent
*glances at Arn* Cannot pass this time even if the test is correct as there is no gender listed.

Manaphyman
24th January 2008, 12:07 PM
Name: John

Starter: Charge (Level 5 Shinx) male

Misc: Shinx prefers his nickname. He is a bit highstrong and overly confident, and sometimes doesnt listen. John, however, is lazy, but always wants to battle. He is very confindent in Charge, and never backs down from a fight. John can be a little too self absorbed sometimes... Charge was given to John by his parents on his 11th birthday.

Test Sent

Star Dust
24th January 2008, 1:17 PM
Name : Ben
Starter : Munch (Level 5 Munchlax)
Misc: Munch loves to eat, like his owner. Though tempermental sometimes, Munch prefers to be a peacemaker and keep the peace.

You've posted your signature, and Munchlax (for whom no gender has been noted) is not allowed as a Starter - Denied

Gamish
24th January 2008, 6:00 PM
Name: Nirax
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Gligar, male, Level 5, Scorpion
Misc.: Gligar and I are set out to prove that we can be the best even if our Pokemon are not fully evolved, since gligar wants to prove itself to gliscors every where.

Test Sent

Shiny Kairyu
24th January 2008, 6:09 PM
* Name: Koji
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Dratini, male, level 5, Monsu
* Misc: My Dratini was outcast dy the other Dratini in his group, and ever since, he's wanted to prove that he is not an outcast and grow to be a strong Dragonite.

Attempted double account - DENIED.

Atari
24th January 2008, 7:02 PM
Name: Sven
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Scyther, Male, Level 5, Strike
Misc: Sven found Scyther damaged and slashed one day while exploring the grasses outside of the city. Sven took the Scyther back to his home downtown and patched healed it's wounds. Their bond of friendship quickly grew, and the mischievous duo never fails in getting themselves into dangerous situations.

Attempted double account - DENIED.

KillaKris
24th January 2008, 10:28 PM
Name: KillaKris

Starter Pokemon: Houndour (Cinder) Lv.5 Male

Info: One day, me and my father went on a hike around the volcano atop Pokemon Island. It was one of our "adventures", he'd always say. As we were setting up to hike to the top of the volcano, I noticed a crimson fiery egg laying a few meters away. I ran over to it and placed it in my backpack and a few days later the spunky little Houndour hatched.

Denied, Posted twice instead of Editing

Axzarious
24th January 2008, 10:36 PM
Home Board: serebii
Name: Axzarious (I'll be using my acc name for this)
Starter: Will vary (Either Charmander or Scyther depending on the answers to my questions, as will it's nature),
Misc: I have a few questions that I would like to ask a mod or whoever- just send me a test, ill complete it, and I'll also send a bunch of questions that I have (Note that I have read through the faq and have come up with a few questions as to weather certian things would be feasable to include- all are not listed in the faq).

Denied

Darkeus
25th January 2008, 2:57 AM
Name: Austin
Starter: Larvitar (Nickname: Tyhran), Male, Level 5
Misc.: On his twelfth birthday, he found larvitar scared on the side of a path. Now, their best friends and won't ever leave each other, or be seperated.

No Home Board has been posted, and Larvitar isn't allowed as a Starter - Denied

Mini Minun
25th January 2008, 9:08 AM
Name: Matthias Sprintz
Starter: Larvitar
Bio: Larvitar was adopted in an orphanage. As such he has a strong loyalty towards the person who adopted him (i.e. Moi.).

Larvitar isn't allowed as a Starter - Denied

Arnold
25th January 2008, 1:26 PM
Registration is now closed for a while we've had a good turn out this time so all we can say is look out for when Registration is open up again if you missed out this time.

Arnold
23rd February 2008, 7:59 PM
Please note that if you do not reply to a Registration Test before the Registration Thread opens again for new applications, your test will be null and void. It is not uncommon for us to change certain questions, or to rewrite sections of the test, so whether Registration reopens one week, one month, or one year after last closing, you will need to reapply if you have not completed the test you've already received.

enchantress
6th December 2008, 9:46 AM
We're reopening the Serebii branch of Fizzy Bubbles for a maximum of fifteen new applications. Please be sure to read the first post of this thread very carefully before posting, because if you don't follow the instructions correctly a registration test will not be sent.

There are many rules attached to various areas of FB, and it will take a while to get used to them all once you're a member, so whether or not you post correctly here will show us how much attention you pay to what you're supposed to be doing. If you're not sent a test while others have been, then you've done something wrong, so please read the rules again and edit (do not repost), if necessary.

Because there is a forum glitch at the moment making it impossible for us to edit the FB Rules, the thread has been temporarily removed from the main forum. However, since this is only one of three Fizzy Bubbles branches, and the rules are the same across all three forums, the UPN (http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=2) and Bulbagarden (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=8710) rules threads have been updated for you to view. You'll need to be a registered member of UPN in order to view the FB forum, so if you'd rather not sign up to a new board, the Bulbagarden rules thread is viewable even to guests, so you can refer to those.

If you do receive the Registration test, please do not rely on the FB FAQ for up-to-date answers. Those will be found in the rules and associated shops and zones (shops are all hyperlinked for easy browsing).

The FB experience is waiting for you! Good luck!

atlantis_kid99
6th December 2008, 10:38 AM
Name: Nikki

Starter Pokemon: Ralts (Mystic), Male, Lv.5

Misc Info: Mystic is a very intelligent Ralts, but sometimes reckless. Sometimes we don't get along, but Mystic is always a very valuable partner and friend.

TEST SENT - PASSED

PeeGee
6th December 2008, 11:23 AM
Name: Karmas Michaeli
Starter Pokémon: Male Seedot Lv 5 (Watermelon)
Misc: Watermelon was given to Karmas by his mother and the two have been best friends since.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Razor Shiftry
6th December 2008, 11:27 AM
Name:Jack Mariner
Starter Pokémon:Juniper (Lvl 5 Snover), Male
Misc Info: Juniper is pretty mischievous which can cause Jack some headaches at times. however, they get along well and both trainer and pokemon like to see the bright side of life.

TEST SENT

Lunar Flower
6th December 2008, 3:38 PM
Name: Aiko Hakushiro
Starter Pokemon: Spheal ~ Umi - Female - lvl. 5
Misc Info: Aiko is mature, though has absolutely no interest in boys. She rarely cares for others. However, she has a deep affection for Pokemon, so she and Umi get along well.

Soren Nightingale
6th December 2008, 3:42 PM
Name: Sunshi
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle (Sem), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Both Sunshi and Sem like to prank other people, especially their friends. They're also both cocky and don't like to take anything seriously, but Sunshi does want to be the best out there.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Ohtachi
6th December 2008, 3:56 PM
Name: Lucas
Starter Pokemon: Sentret (Xurfert), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Xurfert is a very friendly, interactive, and fun-loving pokemon that enjoys competitive battling and traveling. Xurfert never backs down from a challenge and displays good sportsmanship in all battles. Xurfert will always be the center or any team with good leadership qualities.

TEST SENT

Dawn of Gallade
6th December 2008, 4:15 PM
Name: Yu
Starter Pokémon: Ralts, Female, Level 5, Selena
Misc Info: Yu and Selena have been friends for as long as they could remember. Now they've decided to set out on an adventure now that Yu is about to turn 16.

TEST SENT

ShiroRingo
6th December 2008, 4:44 PM
Name: Ringo Shiro
Starter Pokemon: Pikachu, Male, Level 5, Apple
Misc Info: Ringo and Pichu met while eating apples. Ringo later decided that he wants to be friends with the Pichu, thus Ringo named Pichu after his favorite food.

TEST SENT

Gold E Lox1
6th December 2008, 4:48 PM
Name: Matt 'Mo' Orlandis
Starter Pokemon: Elecrike (Copper), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Copper likes to battle a lot and face danger.

TEST SENT

ashds
6th December 2008, 5:16 PM
Name: Jeff styles
Starter Pokemon:Pikachu,Male, Lv.5
Misc Info:Pikachu likes fighting and play jokes on others just like Jeff. Jeff can also understand what pokemon are saying

TEST SENT

arcanumghost
6th December 2008, 6:17 PM
Name: Arcanum
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch (Adam), Male, Level 5
Misc Info: Adam was Arcanum's father's name. Adam was given to Arcanum soon after his father's death to be a companion. This all occurred when Arcanum was 7; he is now 11.

TEST SENT Passed

Geenween
6th December 2008, 8:10 PM
Name: Geenween
Pokemon: Bidoof, F, Level 5 [Edna]
Misc: Geenween is confident in herself but has never faced difficult situations, since she grew in the security and comfort of a loving family and a tranquil town. She chose Bidoof just because she liked her chubby look and has no real idea of the capacities of this Pokemon.

TEST SENT - PASSED

1# manga fan!
6th December 2008, 8:47 PM
Name: Del Girin
Starter: Horsea, (Seara) Male lv.5
Misc: Seara was found starving on a beach, becase the sea around it was poluted. Del took Seara in and raised it to better health. they have been inseperable since.

TEST SENT

ShinyCollector007
6th December 2008, 9:56 PM
* Name:Shadin
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname:Cyndaquil(blaze)Male,Lv.5
* Misc:I WILL be the greatest Pokemon Trainer and Blaze will defeat all!!

chosen_one386
6th December 2008, 10:54 PM
Name: Kris
Starter Pokemon:Piplup (Scarlet) Female, lv. 5
Misc. Kris is confident in her ability to battle and has been studying for years to become a trainer. Scarlet was her childhood friend and companion.

TEST SENT

PiplupKing
7th December 2008, 12:40 AM
name: Michael
starter: growlithe lvl 5 (growlie) male
misc: growlie was saved from team rocket by Michael

-Hayward-
7th December 2008, 1:43 AM
Name: Ben
Starter Pokemon: Meditite (male), lv. 5 / nickname: Medeo
Misc Info: Ben "stole" Meditite when he escaped from a street gang and the two share a dark, troubled past.

TEST SENT - PASSED

enchantress
7th December 2008, 1:53 AM
Wow, seventeen applications already. Nice ^-^

We're closing for now, but I'll leave the thread open in the event anyone wishes to edit. Once you've received a test, edits cannot be made so please do not touch your post from that point onward.

CLOSED

barath
8th December 2008, 1:31 PM
Name: Barath
Starter Pokemon: Chimchar
Misc Info: barath received chimchar as a birthday gift from his father..

enchantress
8th December 2008, 1:36 PM
There has been sufficient time to edit.

THREAD CLOSED

enchantress
22nd March 2010, 12:13 PM
The Serebii branch of Fizzy Bubbles is again open for a maximum of twelve new applicants. Please be sure to read the first post of this thread very carefully before posting, because if you don't follow the instructions correctly a registration test will not be sent.

There are different rules attached to various areas of FB, and it will take a while to get used to them all once you're a member, so whether or not you post correctly here will show us how much attention you pay to what you're being asked to do. If you're not sent a test while others have been, then you've done something wrong, so please read the rules again and edit (do not repost), if necessary.

Due to a problem with the Serebii FB Rules, the thread has been temporarily removed from the main forum. However, since this is only one of three Fizzy Bubbles branches, and the rules are the same across all three forums, the UPN (http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=2) and Bulbagarden (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=8710) rules threads are available for you to view. You'll need to be a registered member of UPN in order to view the FB forum, so if you'd rather not sign up to a new board, the Bulbagarden rules thread is viewable even to guests, so you can refer to those.

When you do receive the Registration test, please do not rely on the FB FAQ for up-to-date answers. Those will be found in the rules and associated shops and zones (shops are all hyperlinked for easy browsing). Also, keep in mind the registration test is here to help you as completing it will give you basic, all-round knowledge of the way we work. Jumping into FB blind will be more problematic than taking the time to go through the test so please give it a chance before looking at the size of it and giving up before really delving into it and attempting to search out the answers to the questions asked.

Remember, after the first twelve applications have been posted we will not immediately be accepting any more so be quick if you wish to register.

We're open! Let's go!

yougirasu
22nd March 2010, 12:16 PM
Name: Yougirasu, Yougi for short
Starter Pokemon: Growlithe, Level 5, Male
Misc data: A late enterer into the world of Pokemon, Yougi was forced to concentrate on his studies. He loves psychic types with a passion. However he also has a desire to become an experienced trainer with the (in his opinion) underused Rock types. Yougi owns a few berry plants with which he grew the rarer berries in order to make a small living before he could get a starter pokemon.

Test Sent Passed

Raddaya
22nd March 2010, 12:37 PM
Name: Rangeet
Starter Pokemon: Torchic Lvl 5 Male
Misc info: Rangeet wanted to become a trainer for a long time, but his family was very poor. Finally, they won a lottery and told him that he could get a starter pokemon. He decided that he wanted Torchic as his starter pokemon.

Test Sent Passed

enchantress
22nd March 2010, 1:52 PM
A quick note to the two of you who have already posted, Arn will be taking care of the registration tests but won't be online for another nine or ten hours so you'll receive a PM around about then.

Concept
22nd March 2010, 3:10 PM
Name: David
Starter: Ditto (Francis), Level 5, Genderless
Misc: I picked Francis because I'm determined to prove he's not as useless as people would assume. Francis shares this determination, and won't back down from a fight.

test Sent

kuriboh361
22nd March 2010, 3:32 PM
Name: Ami
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Oddish, Level 5, Female, Fern.
Misc. Info: After her mother died from cancer, she had no one to soothe her. Her father had fallen into depression. She found Oddish in the garden one day and Oddish managed to calm her down. Ami's family is rather rich although everything my change with her father falling ill. She wants to earn her family a good name so her father and passed mother will be proud of her.

Test Sent

Joshsaros
22nd March 2010, 7:00 PM
* Name: Josh Saros
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Growlithe, Lvl 5 (Male) No nickname (yet)
* Misc: Josh has only just been given his first pokemon, a young growlithe. He missed out going on his pokemon journey when he was ten due to an illness, and has only just decided to try again.

Test Sent

manand13
22nd March 2010, 7:48 PM
* Name: Soul
*Starter Pokémon: Porygon-Z Level 5
* Misc: She is only age 15 and her IQ is 147.she received her Porygon after attempting to hack Silph Co and discovering a virtual pokemon traveling from her computer into her room. With later downloads she was able to evolve porygon into porygon2 and for her 15th birthday she received an upgrade disk evolving porygon2 into porygon-z

Atari
22nd March 2010, 8:53 PM
Name: Asuka
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Duskull, Male, Level 5, Kurai
Misc: Asuka and Kurai have not known each other for a long time. Their mutual hotheadedness and impatience has yet to fail getting them into dangerous situations. However, on the battle field, they cooperate with each other to the fullest and share a very similar preference for battle techniques.

Test Sent Passed

Dramon
22nd March 2010, 9:03 PM
Name: Devan
Starter Pokemon, Gender, Level, Nickname: Murkrow, Male, level 5, Jinx
Misc: Jinx and Devan do not have much of a relationship between friend and pokemon. Jinx has an attraction toward shiny things like aluminum, etc, which leads to Devan's ire, especially when he is trying to train Jinx. They have a push/pull friendship, but it works, that is when Jinx sees something out of it that he might like.

Test Sentpassed

Mercutio
22nd March 2010, 9:05 PM
Name: Kush
Starter: Sneasel, female, Level 5, Sera.
Misc: Behold, a valient (rubbish) ASBer has been transplanted into the world of Fizzy Bubbles with his starter, Sera the Sneasel! Clearly some kind of Team Rocket scheme is at work! He's young (well, 19, so 9 years too old but whatever) and ready to face the world of pokémon with vim and vigour and a fair amount of Vodka if the truth be told. His partner Sera is lightning fast and one to poke fun, which is not compensatory as she is decidedly rockin'. Looks like someone paged the King and Queen of Awesome.

Test Sent

Dispiacere
22nd March 2010, 9:22 PM
Name: Dis
Starter Pokemon: Snorunt (Clair), Female, Lv.5
Misc Info: Giving as my 10th birthday gift as an egg,since her first day out of her egg we have had a special bond. Both very sheltered and new
to the pokemon world, we will be embarking on our first journey(and even first time out of our hometown)together.

Test Sent - PASSED

bigtukker
22nd March 2010, 11:07 PM
Name: Andrew
Starter Pokemon, Gender, Level: Chimchar, Male, lv. 5
Misc: Chimchar is Andrews best friend. They played with eachother when they were both very young. Chimchar is a son of an Infernape of Andrews father. When Andrew went ten years old Andrew decided to take Chimchar with him on his journey.

Test Sent Passed

Cyber Robert
22nd March 2010, 11:33 PM
Name: Bill
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle (Silver), Level 5, Male
Misc data: Bill had obtained his squirtle by jumping into some polluted water to save it; after the Squirtle recovered, it wanted to stay with him instead of going back with its clan. Now both are on their journey.

Test Sent Passed

Ysavvryl
22nd March 2010, 11:56 PM
* Name: Willow
* Starter Pokémon: Whismur, female, Level 5
* Misc: Willow is an easy-going girl who's looking to see new places and interesting things. Her Whismur was a going away present given by her mother before she set off on her journey.

Test Sent Passed

Arnold
23rd March 2010, 12:05 AM
Alrighty, that's 1 more reply than we needed but we're not taking any more from this point on (Until next time anyway) I'll leave the thread open for a little longer for any edits that need to be made

enchantress
5th March 2011, 8:59 AM
Fizzy Bubbles registration is again open to the first four people to post correctly. We may or may not increase this number in the near future but for now four is all we can take.

Good luck!

themightydoof
5th March 2011, 11:02 AM
Name: The Mighty Doof (Real name: Truth Amazon)
Starter Pokemon: Bidoof (Doof Jr.), male, level 5
Misc: A masked and caped adventurer with an affinity (not like that) for the species of Bidoof. He grew up in a strange temple in odd circumstances.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Alliance
5th March 2011, 11:37 AM
Name: Aslynn
Starter Pokémon: Skitty, LV 5, Female, Nickname: Fluffy
Misc: Aslynn found Skitty injured and nursed it back to health. Afterwards she caught it.

M.M.
5th March 2011, 2:26 PM
Name: Gale
Starter Pokémon: Cyndaquil (Fundido), Male, Level 5
Misc: Fundido was a birthday present for Gale for his tenth birthday, the two have been inseparable ever since they first met.

TEST SENT

Skydra
5th March 2011, 5:02 PM
Name: Sigurd
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch (Sandshark), Male, Level 5
Misc: Trapinch was found while struggling to escape from a trap. Sigurd rescued it and it decided to stay with him. Sigurd is a good traveler with a strong mind, but somewhat lacks physical strength.

DaveTheFishGuy
5th March 2011, 5:38 PM
Name: Dave
Starter Pokémon: Remoraid (Suzi), Female, Level 5
Misc: A fisherman all his life, Dave was given a new rod to test out for his birthday one year. Utilsing it, he hooked a Remoraid, who he soon caught and kept at home until he could go on a journey.

TEST SENT

Ethe
5th March 2011, 8:11 PM
Name: Diego
Starter Pokemon: Snorunt (Khione) Female, Lvl. 5
Misc: Khione is Diego's oldest and only companion, always trying to prove her worth despite acting as if she doesn't care sometimes. She guilted him into taking her on an adventure after a close call with hypothermia on a snowy mountain.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Copygoo
5th March 2011, 8:38 PM
Name: Eric
Starter Pokemon: Mareep (Isaac), Male, Level 5
Misc: Always friendly towards Pokemon, Eric had finally obtained one of his own after the Mareep was given away as a baby at a nearby farm. Isaac is a very smart Electric-type, and has quickly developed a close bond with Eric.

TEST SENT - PASSED

gmoyes
5th March 2011, 9:23 PM
Name: Alex Morgan
Starter Pokemon: Magnemite, Genderless, Level 5
Misc: Carries a laptop and camera everywhere. He's a full out nerd and plans on taking pictures of all the best things on the islands.

TEST SENT

tbh1313
5th March 2011, 11:08 PM
Name: Harlot Green
Starter Pokemon: Scyther, Male, Nickname:Sayonara, Lvl 5

TEST SENT

THa pkmn masta
5th March 2011, 11:21 PM
name:lucus
starter pokemon, bagon, male lvl 5

enchantress
6th March 2011, 1:57 AM
There were only seven people who posted correctly anyway, so you've all received tests. If you didn't receive one, something was wrong with your post.

Registration is now closed for the time being.

Arnold
31st December 2011, 12:44 PM
To become a member of Fizzy Bubbles you will first need to make a Registration Post providing certain details. These details include your Home Board, your name, your Starter Pokémon (chosen according to the Rules), it's level and gender, along with any miscellaneous details you wish to provide about yourself and/or your Pokémon:

* Home Board in the "Title" box

* Name: (your trainer name if you have one. If not, your Serebii username is good enough)
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: (If any you don't need one if you don't want one)
* Misc: (anything about you etc)

An example would be like this:
Reply Box:
Name: Arnie
Starter Pokemon: Lotad (Bob), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Lotad and I like to travel, making as many friends as possible.

After you have done this a Mod will check to ensure you've posted correctly and send you a Registration Test. At this point your signup post cannot be edited, even if it's only to fix a minor typo. Upon passing the test you will be added to the FB Usergroup and notified via PM, after which you may post in the Starter Pack Thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=6217820#post6217820) picking up one pack of your choice. Once you have chosen your Starter Pack you will be able to repost your details into the Members List forum. Once this is completed you are good to go and will be able to begin adventuring in the zones. Be sure to update your Member Profile regularly to add any Pokémon and/or Items you obtain during your adventures. Most importantly, check and recheck all of the shop and zone rules BEFORE posting to ensure you are doing so properly. While the Registration Test will cover most of the rules, it's still always best to double-check before posting.

Please DO NOT post signatures when you apply.
If you do post a signature or post your details incorrectly, you will be skipped until your Registration Post has been edited.

If you do not reply to the Registration Test within one month of it being sent to you, your registration post will be removed from the thread and you will need to reapply if you still wish to join. Some people apply but never respond so we will delete inactive posts in order to avoid clutter.

You cannot sign up with a new username if you are a current FB member or have at any time in the past had an FB account. This is considered a "Double", or "Secondary" Account, and will be banned if we discover the deception. If you are an inactive member, PM us and we will return your details to the main FB forum. Full details are in the Rules Thread so please read them.

As there have been some major rule changes recently our registration test is being revised to reflect those changes. If you've not received one yet but are sure you've posted correctly, please give us another few days to sort it out.

Trainer Andy
1st January 2012, 10:55 PM
Is this open again now? If so:

Name: Andy
Starter Pokémon: Turtwig (Sheldon), Male, Lv. 5
Misc Info: Andy is a bit of a late starter in regards to the world of Pokemon, and originally had no interest whatsoever in being a trainer until Sheldon saved him to a pack of berserk Mankeys and then stuck around to make sure he didn't get into any more trouble. Now they travel together, learning new things about the world around them, and each other.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Flame Mistress
2nd January 2012, 12:03 AM
Name: Charlotte
Starter Pokémon: Vulpix (Flare), Female, Lv. 5
Misc Info: Charlotte has a love for Fire-, Dark-, and Dragon-Type Pokémon. She has a fear of Bug-Type Pokémon, though. Flare was the only child of Charlotte's mother's Ninetales, and Charlotte's mother gave the Egg for Charlotte to take care of. Flare is a little bit arrogant at times, but all in all she's a friendly, fun-loving, yet quite competitive girl.

TEST SENT - FAILED - PASSED

Romeo32
2nd January 2012, 3:43 AM
Name: Cal
Starter Pokemon: Houndour(Lucy),Female lv. 5
Misc. Info: Cal and Lucy are never apart and love to train with each other to build both their strength. They are very social, hyper and outgoing. But when a job needs to be done they won't give up until the very end. Cal tends to get into a lot of trouble with authority figures.

TEST SENT

myahoo
2nd January 2012, 7:13 AM
Name: Melissa
Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil (Wildfire), Male, Lv. 5
Misc. Info: Melissa and Flame grew up together, as they traveled together with Melissa's parents, who were Pokemon trainers also. Recently, Melissa decided that she was mature enough to take care of herself and the family went their separate ways. She looks forward to seeing new places and meeting new people and Pokemon in her travels with Wildfire.

Trickster Zorua
2nd January 2012, 7:38 AM
Name: Kevin
Starter Pokémon: Totodile (Shearer), Male, Lv 5.
Misc. Info: Kevin found this little Totodile in the wild in Unova. Some Pidoves did pulling on him and al, until Kevin saved him. It's impossible to stop their friendship, so strong is it. Kevin loves all types, except for Bugs. He find them weak. He loves also Soccer and riding with Totodile on his head with his bycicle and Video Gaming. His Totodile help Kevin with everything. Sometimes he gonna wild and attack the oppoment so I'm protected from any harm.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED (FINAL CHANCE... *awaiting reply*) - Please try again in three months :/

Skillfulness
3rd January 2012, 2:53 AM
Name: Marth
Starter Growlithe (Sear), Female, Lv. 5
Misc: Marth grew up an orphan, ran away from the shelter and ran into so trouble with Team Rocket around the age of ten. She helped rescue a handful of Pokemon, one the Growlithe who is now her partner, and discovered her parents' job with the Internatinoal Police thanks to Professor Elm. Now she strives to be just like them and help the community.

TEST SENT

Sha742
3rd January 2012, 8:17 PM
Name: Jacob
Starter Lotad (Greggers), Male, Lv. 5
Misc: One day, Jacob the traveling writer came across a flock of Ludicolo. Not much a trainer himself, he sat warily, and recited out a few lines he was trying to hack out for Mary in Goldenrod, who told him earlier she was looking for a lyricist. The Ludicolo quickly took interest, dancing around to the words and adding their own tune and beat to it. Jacob managed to finish the lines and thanked the wild Pokemon, and said aloud that he wished he had a fan to follow him around and inspire him the way they had. Greggers the Lotad stepped forward, and after deliberation between the Ludicolo, joined Jacob.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - PASSED

gmoyes
3rd January 2012, 9:07 PM
Name: Alex
Starter: Level 5 Genderless Magnemite
Misc: Alex is a giant nerd and has a habit of studying things well in advance. He hopes to learn about the area and catch a few neat pokemon native to the area. He carries around a digital camera that he uses constantly on thing that he finds interesting.

InnerFlame
3rd January 2012, 9:46 PM
Name: Inner
Starter Pokémon: Charmander (Charm), Female, Level 5

Misc: Inner is just an average girl with a fairly average life. She has a love of fire-types but likes most pokemon; she doesn’t like monkeys and ghost pokemon slightly scare her. Her partner, Charm is what she calls the rare female starter. Charm is a quite lucky when it come to chance resulting in many good things happening however when bad luck hit her, it hits really hard. Despite knowing each other for a rather short period of time Inner and Charm are quite good friends.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Monster Guy
4th January 2012, 6:32 AM
Name: Scott
Starter Pokemon: Munna (Shaana) Female Level 5

Misc: Scott is quite shy when you first meet him, but when you get to know him, you'll discover he's rather fun loving and silly at times. He has a dry sarcastic sense of humor. Musharna is his favorite Pokemon, he got his Munna to spite some kids he knew who didn't like it, and made fun of of it. Plus, he thinks their adorable.

Nightmare Fuel
4th January 2012, 8:45 AM
Name: Elliot
Starter pokemon: klink(rotate)genderless level 5
Misc: Elliot caught rotate at chargestone cave for prof. Junipers research. He was allowed to keep it when the proffesor was done with her findings.

TEST SENT

Son_of_Shadows
5th January 2012, 10:43 AM
Eh, why not.

Name: Joshua
Starter Pokémon: Hoothoot, (Bishop), male, level 5.
Misc: Joshua is something of an applause-junkie, with a love of the stage and anything to do with it. Bishop by contrast is much more shy and reserved, and serves as the calm, level-headed one of the duo. Joshua captured him on Route 29 in the Johto region. He had been completely lost in the darkness, until finding Bishop, who was able to show him the way home.

Darkoon
6th January 2012, 6:21 PM
Name: Arvel
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Snivy, Female, (Nicknamed Linda)
Misc: When Arvel was still 5 and his family went for a picnic in a forest, Arvel wanders off and eventually got lost. He met a Snivy when trying to get back to his family. The two was seemed to be fond of each other, and Arvel decided to take the Snivy home with him, and named her Linda. Arvel was now 13 years old and ready to start the Pokemon Journey with Linda.

XxUnmeixX
6th January 2012, 10:52 PM
Name: Kaito Yagami
Starter Pokémon: Vanillite (Haukea), Female, Lv 5

Misc Info: Kaito meet Haukea in a blizzard, he was lost and couldn't find his way back to his house but then a Vanillite came down and guided him back home and since then they have been best friends

TEST SENT

pupintheturd
7th January 2012, 11:41 AM
Fingers crossed.

Name: Pete
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Swablu (Lauyr), Female, Lv. 5
Misc: When Pete was 16 his parents died in an accident and he was taken in by his aunt and uncle. He was planning on running away from his aunt's home because he wanted to do what he always wanted; travel the world. As Pete was preparing he decided he needed a companion for his trip. He bought a tiny Swablu at the Black Market because he thought it was cute and figured it'd keep him warm on his travels. As they travel they learn new things about wild Pokemon and the World in general everyday.

TEST SENT

Raptor737
7th January 2012, 3:36 PM
Name: Jacob

Starter Pokemon: Horsea (Maelstrom), Male, Lv. 5

Misc. Info: Jacob found Maelstrom on a scuba diving excursion. Jacob had gotten separated from the group and his parents, when he came across three large Sharpedo were fighting for territorial rights. He was in the middle of it when Maelstrom jetted out, grabbed Jacob, and lead him back to the group. Neither ever forgot this experience and on his 13th birthday, Jacob went back down to the coast and found Maelstrom. Maelstrom enthusiastically agreed to start his journey with Jacob.

TEST SENT

Robotic Wind
9th January 2012, 8:10 PM
* Name: Oliver Parro
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Male Baltoy(Nickname: Simon)
* Misc: Oliver would rather be alone then with people. He doesn't trust people around him and he stays a step ahead of everyone. Due to him being alone alot Oliver has fine tuned his analyzing skills and has became a very good observer. He can look at a situation and almost always knows how to overcome. Sometimes it works sometimes, due tot he unexpected, it doesn't.

Rotom310
10th January 2012, 12:16 AM
I'll try it.

Name: Drew "Rotom Guy/Rotominator" Guildford
Starter Pokémon: Ekans (Salazar; Male; Lv. 5)
Misc: Ever since he was born, Drew has been facinated with a rare Pokémon known as Rotom, found only within the Sinnoh region. He also has some strange likes, such as most Ghost-types and snakelike Pokémon, like Snivy and Dunsparse.

TEST SENT - PASSED

The.Meta
10th January 2012, 3:10 AM
Name: Victor Givanich
Starter Pokémon: Trapinch (Male, Level 5)
Misc: Loves to sail and loves the ocean. He is obsessed with his maps and charts and will often spend hours looking them trying to find the best route to take. He bought his trapinch whilst in a town market as an egg.

TEST SENT

Lord of Fire
11th January 2012, 2:10 AM
Name: Christopher Koh
Starter: Shiny Torchic Lv.5, no nickname
Misc data: Christopher loves exploring and traveling, and, when taking a hike, found Torchic, bruised. After Christopher treated him, they became best friends.

ConeOfSHAME
11th January 2012, 4:27 AM
Name: Drew Harley
Starter Pokemon: Pansage (Seedo), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Drew met Seedo when his family were taking a hike through Pinwheel Forest. Seedo swung from a branch, trying to avoid a Pansear. After Drew protected him, they became best friends, as they have been all through.

TEST SENT

Twentington
11th January 2012, 9:54 PM
Name: Evan
Starter Pokemon: Torchic (Chic), Female, Lv. 5
Misc Info: Evan met Chic a long time ago when Evan was walking through the tall grass when he wasn't supposed to; Chic willfully went with him, and the two have been friends ever since.

(may need minor help getting used to roleplaying)

TEST SENT - Registration application revoked by applicant by choice. Please feel free to reapply at a later date if and when you're ready.

WizardTrubbish
12th January 2012, 1:36 AM
Name: Milo
Starter Pokemon: Trubbish, Male, Lv. 5
Misc info: Trubbish and I are both intelligent and adventurous, but I can be a bit full of myself, while Trubbish is more humble.

TEST SENT

Cassiopeia
12th January 2012, 4:08 AM
Name: Sophia
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch (Storm), Female, Lv.5
Misc Info: Met Storm on Route 111 a long time ago, while traveling with my parents (archaeologists) to visit the Desert Ruins. He was being attacked by two Cacnea. Eventually, my parents decided that I was mature enough to take care of him by my own.

TEST SENT

Metal Bagon
13th January 2012, 2:34 AM
Name: M.B
Starter Pokémon: Murkrow (Darkie), Male, Lv.5
Misc: M.B and Murkrow have been friends for as long as they remebered. Darkie is the son of M.B's dads Honchkrow and they both look up to their fathers, so they want to one day travel the world like them.

TEST SENT

TheAmazingAndrew
13th January 2012, 4:33 AM
* Name: Kur
*Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Barboach, Male, Level 5
* Misc info: Kur is tall and has annoying hair. He will do anything to meet fire type Pokemon. The reason he has Barboach is to easily take any Fire Types down.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED

eeveerules
14th January 2012, 4:56 AM
Name: Nora
Starter Pokemon: Eevee, Female, Level 5
Misc Info: Nora likes Eevee because she is cute and can evolve into a lot of Pokemon. Nora found Eevee in the dirt when she dug a hole. They grew up in a little village together. Nora is a girl. She has silky brown hair. She loves her furry purple jacket, she wears it everywhere she goes.

manaphy910
14th January 2012, 4:22 PM
Name: Leo
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle, Male, Level 5
Misc. Info: Leo loves Water-type Pokemon as well as Grass-type Pokemon. He and Squirtle have been very close since the beginning, and they're ready to go on an amazing adventure!

TEST SENT - Registration application revoked by applicant by choice. Please feel free to reapply at a later date if and when you're ready.

nerubi
14th January 2012, 4:50 PM
Name: Samidare
Starter Pokemon: Sneasel (Wyu), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Samidare and Wyu grew up together as Wyu's egg was found by Sami's parents coincidentally in a cave in Unova and was taken care of Sami until it hatched. Both are almost known as mischievous troublemakers.

Myrrh
15th January 2012, 12:05 AM
Name: Myrrh
Starter Pokemon: Pachirisu (Volts), Male, Level 5
Misc Info: Myrrh is often surprised at his partner, who is very brave and stands up to pokemon several times it's size. Volts is more of a leader than Myrrh is, and is sometimes annoyed that Myrrh is not always as strong as he is.

Necro101
15th January 2012, 2:00 PM
* Name: Matt
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Oshawott (Wotter) Male, lv 5
* Misc: Matt and Oshawott met each other at proffesor Junipers lab in Unova. Wotter and Matt or both very disciplined,concentrated and like to work alone(hate teamwork) and don't often apply tips given to them. Wotter has alwise wanted to travel around the world and that is what decided Matt to start his journey. Since they started traveling they have become more social.

TEST SENT - FAILED

Gryghaim
15th January 2012, 9:25 PM
Name: Fanal
Starter Pokémon: Sandile (Suna), Female, Level 5
Misc info: Fanal obtained Suan as an egg. Which he won in a General Pokémon Knowledge Test. Suna with her happy and somewhat carefree behaviour is really a kind of counterpart to Fanal with his quiet and closed personality. She always tries to break him out of his quietness by telling jokes and things that should make him laugh. Which isn't always a succes as he of course can't get the jokes, but he does appereciate her effort and despte all they're quite close.

TEST SENT

Mjolnir300
18th January 2012, 11:43 PM
Name: Jake
Starter Pokemon: Mareep, Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Jake's parents are farmers so Jake has been exposed to various farm pokemon all his life. His favorite pokemon on the farm was a young mareep. Jake's parents gave him the mareep as a gift for his birthday one year when he was young. Jake is now ready to start an adventure with his partner, Mareep.

TEST SENT - FAILED

SasoriSand
20th January 2012, 3:03 AM
Name : Jeffery Kuni
Pokemon : Lillipup (Alaki) Male Lvl.5
Misc : Alaki just loves to sightsee with Jeffery and will go wherever he goes.

TEST SENT

G50
20th January 2012, 8:52 PM
Name: G50
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Cyndaquil, (Zippy) Male, Lv. 5
Misc: Love to travel, grew up very fond of Typhlosion. Has no friends.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED

Tman109ner
20th January 2012, 10:24 PM
Name: Tyler
Starter Pokémon: Starly (Jordan) Male Level 5
Misc: Tyler found Jordan in a nest at his former school. Jordan was shy at first but got him to talk with him by bribing him with liechi berries. He is a skinny yet tall teen but dresses in close for someone possibly twice his size.

Manchee
21st January 2012, 2:21 PM
Name: Feliks
Starter Pokémon: Dwebble (Huxley), male, level 5

Misc Info: Feliks was hesitant to join the Pokémon world and become a trainer since he had heard so many stories of people going out and either failing or never coming back. For a long time he decided to stay at home and help at the local Mart, but after he met Huxley and saw the Pokémon's love and want for battling and a journey, Feliks couldn't resist. He loves his Dwebble so much, and all he wants on the journey is to make his Pokémon happy.

Shiny Zek
23rd January 2012, 9:01 PM
Name: Zeke
Starter Pokémon: Tyrogue (Punchy), Male, Level 5
Misc.: He met the Tyrogue after training with his Sensei in karate. Punchy, since then, has earned a second degree black belt and now wishes to train with Zeke.

Psyduck~
24th January 2012, 1:51 AM
Name: Jamie
Starter Pokémon: Level 5 Male Psyduck
Misc Info: Jamie has always dreamed of becoming a Pokemon trainer, but her overprotective parents had always declined. When the family's Golduck had an egg at the Day Care center, Jamie jumped at the chance. After a whole day of convincing, her parents finally said yes.

TEST SENT

yodaseth
25th January 2012, 2:25 AM
Name: Seth
Starter Pokemon: Level 5 Male Starly
Misc info: Seth has always been waiting to become a pokemon trainer and got his starly on his tenth birthday. He has dreams of becoming the best pokemon trainer in the region and beating the elite four.

tomy2222
25th January 2012, 10:48 AM
Name: Shinomiya
Starter Pokemon: Minccino (Chloris), Female, Lv.5
Misc Info: Shinomiya has always been waiting to start his pokemon journey, he want to become an elite 4 of the pokemon league and win all the pokemon contests with his favourite pokemon - Cinccino. However, Chloris is still a minccino, so Shinomiya is working hard to train up Chloris, and evolve it. His name is a bit girly, but he loves it, his dream is be a good pokemon trainer battling beautifully with his cinccino, and have a bunch of friends. He is kinda shy, but he cares about the others, is also helpful and cute.

TEST SENT

Latias Prime
26th January 2012, 1:46 AM
Name: Sennie Foxfire
Starter: Vulpix (Kitsune), female, Lv. 5
Bio: Sennie is a sixteen-year-old, experienced Trainer from Agate Village, Orre. A wild, rough trainer with a passion for archeology and troublemaking, she’s traveled far from her home with the intent to explore and battle, leaving behind many powerful and well-loved Pokémon. With her long white hair, tanned skin and beautiful golden eyes, she turns heads where ever she goes, but Sennie is more interested in training and uncovering the mysteries of this new land then boys. Sennie is able to understand what her Pokémon are saying and frequently converses with them, although she can’t communicate with wild Pokémon. She misses her old team and her family back in Orre, but she’s confident that this new place will bring great adventures.

Joining her is Kitsune the Vulpix, the daughter of Sennie’s old Ninetales, Inari. The human girl fell in love with the Fox Pokémon as soon as she saw her, and decided to bring little Kitsune with her on her journey. Kitsune is cheerful, curious and fun-loving, although she can act a little spoiled at times. Her bubbly personality is a perfect foil for Sennie’s more serious nature, and Kitsune is always getting her partner into trouble. Kitsune is scared of water and Water-Types, though, because she once nearly drowned in Agate’s river.

This is a near perfect application, with one very big problem. While you may opt to recolour your Vulpix at a later date, you cannot start with a Pokémon that doesn't have it's natural colour. Once this has been addressed, a test can be sent.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED -

Titan500
28th January 2012, 11:26 AM
Name: Ray (AKA Captain Marvellous)
Starter Pokemon: Sandile (Kamina), Male, Level 5

Misc Info: Ray, who prefers to be called Captain Marvellous, is a rather hot-blooded young man who is known for being a large ham. He loves coming up with incredibly crazy schemes that normally wouldn't work, and has an affinity to making random references to anything that interests him, which has lead to him naming his Sandile, Kamina due to the Cool Shades it possesses.

uhhhhh
30th January 2012, 4:56 AM
Name: Connor Grimaldi

Starter Pokemon: Aipom (Gaspard), Male, Level 5

Misc Info: Connor is a fourteen-year-old boy who aspires to be a great Pokemon Trainer and a well-known professional photographer. He is a generally friendly guy though he can really say strange stuff at times and has a very weird thought process. He met Gaspard one day who at one time stole his camera just so that he can get Connor's attention and have someone to play with. Since then, he and Connor have become best buddies.

vogelpoep
30th January 2012, 3:58 PM
Name: Ernst

Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Wooper (Poower) Male, Lvl 5

Misc: Ernst is a dutch rich boy who always got what he wanted. So also this Wooper. Plus Ernst is a big fan of Austin Powers, and no he finally got the Poower.

mullac1128
1st February 2012, 11:34 PM
* Name: Callum
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Charmander, Male, Charry, Lvl 5
* Misc: Callum is a boy who loved pokemon. He is a big fan of music, and loves sarcastic humor.

TEST SENT

*Jean Grey*
2nd February 2012, 3:03 AM
Name: Theresa
Starter Pokemon: Houndour (Lilith), Female, Level 5
Misc: Theresa, despite her dark clothes, is a caring and motherly person, just one who doesn't dress conventionally. She's not one who goes with the crowd and follows advice regarding the way she is, as she is rather confident about herself. She dislikes the color pink...a lot.

TEST SENT

YDT
4th February 2012, 8:41 PM
Name: Niles
Starter Pokemon: Ralts(Zoomer), Male, Level 5
Misc: Niles rushes into things a lot and as a result usually gets himself into trouble. He met Zoomer while hiking through the woods one day. He saw the Ralts sleeping on the grassy floor next to a bush and before the Ralts could react Niles picked him up and brought him to his home. Later that day Niles found a Poke-ball and forced Zoomer inside of it. Zoomer prefers to think things through, but is too shy to ever stop Niles recklessness.

*Kyurem*
6th February 2012, 10:10 PM
Name: Simon "Scout" Alton
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch (Male, Lv.5)
Misc Info: Simon, who likes to be called Scout because he thinks Simon sounds to formal, likes to read about Dragon Pokemon and myths about them. He wishes someday that he can have a Dragon Pokemon of his own.

TEST SENT

King Ghidorah
7th February 2012, 5:00 PM
Name: Hugo
Starter Pokemon: Krabby, Male, Level 5
Misc: Hugo dropped out of college, sold all his stuff, and quit his part-time job to become a trainer. His family disowned him for this decision with the exception of his grandfather who gave him Krabby to get started.

TEST SENT - PASSED

thijsel
7th February 2012, 5:20 PM
* Name: Luke
* Starter Pokémon: Pikachu (Piggachoo [lol, gotta love that nickname. this is not part of the nickname :P]), Male, Level 5
* Misc: Luke has lived in his home town for as long as he could remember, and when the time finally came, he was overly excited to start his adventure. he and his Pikachu, Piggachoo, have lived together as friends ever since he met the little dragon five years ago when he was on a trip to a big city. he saw an Pikachu lying somewhere in the tall grass, obviously in pain. he brought the yellow mouse to the Pokémon Center, where the nurse told him she had seen this pokémon before, being severely punished by his trainer, who thought he was worthless, and probably released it out in the wild. the Pikachu had began to really like Luke, and allowed Luke to catch him. Luke called him Piggachoo and a bond unlike any other began to form between Luke and Piggachoo. they like to play together and Luke also likes to play baseball, which is, in his opinion, the best sport ever. he also plays guitar and piano.

I figured out Axew was a pokémon you can't choose, so i changed it to a Pikachu and updated the bio to have more info about Luke himself

TEST SENT

Meetan
10th February 2012, 7:17 PM
Name: Alice
Starter Pokemon: Swinub, Male, Level 5
Misc: Alice had always been a bit of a late bloomer, and by age eighteen, all of her friends had left the safety of their nest to go on their journies while Alice continued at the Academy and her part-time job. She was a girl that longed for luxury, often spending her money on pretty clothing and indulging in food she wanted. However, one day years back, Alice saw a wild Swinub scrounging in the back garden of their home, and secretly fed the poor thing. Of course, it ate the food, and Alice continued to leave food she had made or bought out for the Pokemon, and began talking to it as it fed - treating him as her confidante even though he didn't seem interested or even able to understand. The Swinub had probably been released from another trainer who didn't want it, and was struggling in the warmer climate.

Finally, when she felt ready, the girl went to say her goodbye to the Swinub she had spent so long doting on and befriending so that she could leave on her journey. However, the Pokemon's response was odd - he seemed to follow her around and get in her way, and as it turned out, they had a mutual bond after all. Touched by his affection, Alice took on Swinub as her starter, and they started an adventure together.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Trueblue1
11th February 2012, 5:44 PM
Name: Brandon
Starter Pokemon: Sableye (DarkGemini or DarkGem for short, Male, Level 5)
Misc Info: Darkgem saved Brandon's life as a kid, and they have grown up together and became friends like you will see nowhere else. When Brandon became of age, they left to travel the world in search of friendship, and other pokemon. Brandon has always been one to use pokemon that not many others used, such as Ledian, or Exeggcutor, because he felt all pokemon deserve a chance to be raised with the love that he provided, not just the powerful ones that so many others decided to train. It is this aspect that has made Brandon a sanguine and unique trainer, and with his partner DarkGem, Brandon is truly ready for any experiences that await him on his journey.

TEST SENT

GalaxyEyes
13th February 2012, 3:11 AM
Name: Galaxy
Starter Pokemon: Gothita, Female, lv.5
Misc. Info: Galaxy and his Gothita were friends at birth, literally. The Gothita's egg hatched as Galaxy was born, so the two are inseparable and lifelong friends. Because they are such good friends, they are able to speak telepathically. Galaxy also plans strategies, and occasionally asks Gothita for advice. Galaxy can also play a violin very well, something Gothita enjoys dancing to.

DreamersRiddle
13th February 2012, 7:52 PM
Name: Raizel
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Scyther (Sklaerijenn, Sklaer for short), Male, Level 5.
Misc: Raizel is a quirky 14 year old eager to begin her Pokemon adventure, who loves to cook and draw. She would sketch Trainer's Pokemon, or go outside the town to sketch wild Pokemon. She had always been very passionate about Pokemon, but never had one of her own. She studied it at school every chance she got and she was considered almost a walking Pokedex by her friends. Then, one day, she spotted a Pokemon in the forest that caught her eye. It was a Scyther. It was odd to see a Scyther this far out, because she was more accustomed to hearing about them in very foresty areas. She sketched about half a picture before something caught it's attention and it bounced away. She came back the next day, hoping to see the Scyther. She had brought some home-cooked treats in hopes of luring it in. The Scyther was wary at first, but then warmed up to her, as she was being very calm, and inviting. After all the treats were gone, and the sketch was done, she started to go home. After a little while of walking home, she had realized that the Pokemon had no intention of leaving her. For the next several days, it stayed around the house, occasionally getting little treats. One day, it vanished. Raizel was stricken, for she had gotten used to it's presence. She sadly, figured it was gone. But, later that night, the Scyther had gathered pretty odds and ends of things and presented them to her. There was a used Luxury Ball (looks like a trainer used it, it didn't capture it, and then was abandoned. Pretty good condition though~), some shiny objects like crystals and Poke Dollars, and some cookies. They all were interesting. Maybe not expensive or rare, but each item has it's own artistic beauty. She was pleasantly surprised by the offerings, and even happier to see the Scyther. She decided to keep it. It seemed to like her, and she liked it. Not only that, but it seemed to have an artistic eye, nonetheless! She carefully took the Luxury Ball, and smiled at the Scyther. "Do you want to be my Pokemon?", she asked. It simply smiled in reply. From then on, they became inseparable, and the best of friends. Both have a sense of adventure, so they're rearing to go join the Fizzybubbles community!

Just to clarify, all Starter Pokémon begin in a normal Pokéball, you cannot use the Luxury Ball mentioned in your bio. Should you wish to upgrade Scyther to a Luxury Ball later on you'll need to acquire one during your FB travels.

TEST SENT - FAILED

TEDTHEAZULNINJA
15th February 2012, 5:48 AM
Name: Ted
Starter Pokemon: Growlithe (Shiko), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: I tend to slack off to much sometimes and enjoy relaxing. I was out laying on a hill top outside of town on a pleasant summer afternoon when i noticed dark, towering clouds approaching. I heard the thunder and knew I needed to hurry home to avoid the storm. The rain caught up to me before I was halfway there. I was running up and down alleyways avoiding the storm as much as possible when I noticed a slight glimmer inside an old refrigerator box. There was a soaking wet Growlithe pup who seemed barely alive. I picked him up and tucked him under my shirt as best I could and ran home. Shiko has never left my side since.

TEST SENT

Nightfall_
16th February 2012, 11:07 PM
Name: Fiona Zenfyre
Starter Pokémon: Purrloin (Black), Female, Level 5
Misc: Fiona is a shy little lady, preferred to be called 'Fi' rather then her real name. She met Black in an ally in her hometown, and she calls it Black because its, well, Black. Black is stubborn and feisty, always annoying and slapping her to be more assertive. Thats why Fiona is trying to be more assertive, though its not working much. She's a heavy sleeper and dosen't like to be woken up early. She rarely rambles and dosen't like to be surprised, as she refers it as "Startling". I guess she was "Startled" into this experience then.

Green Blockhead
17th February 2012, 10:12 PM
Name: Peter
Starter Pokémon: Treecko (Godzilla), Male, Lv. 5
Misc: Peter seeks to become the master of Pokemon named after kaiju, giant monsters that are symbolised in Japan. He started his Pokemon adventure in Hoenn, moving on to modern Johto and Kanto.

TEST SENT

Treecko's Awesomeness
18th February 2012, 5:57 AM
Name: Thomas Abraham Daniels
Starter Pokémon: Treecko (Nav), Male, Level Five
Misc: Thomas is a short fifteen year old boy with messy brown hair. He prefers to go by his first and middle initials, TA, as opposed to his full name. He never excelled much at anything, but had always loved both Grass and Fighting type Pokémon. When TA received a Treecko egg from his local Pokémon shelter, he decided to become a dual type master, with his ultimate goal being to register in a Pokédex all one hundred and eight of the two types.

aeroboy93
18th February 2012, 10:44 PM
Name: Mike
Starter Pokémon: Abra, Male, Level 5
Misc Info: Mike first met Abra in his parents attic, where the psychic pokemon had took refuge from the storm outside. Abra spends the majority of its time asleep on his trainers shoulders.

TEST SENT - PASSED

MarbleZone
23rd February 2012, 9:47 PM
Name: Levin
Starter Pokémon: Minccino, Female, Lv. 5
Misc Info: Levin didn't start his journey on his tenth birthday like most kids. His parents wouldn't allow him to so much as talk about Pokémon until he finished high school ("What kind of person do you think you'll turn out to be if you drop your studies at ten?!"). He met Minccino during a school field trip and kept her in secret for years, feeding her whenever he could skip out of the house for a moment. Finally, he was recently allowed to embark on the adventure he always dreamed of after graduating, and naturally chose Minccino as his partner.

Spoook
25th February 2012, 8:40 PM
Name: Cyan
Starter Pokémon: Ralts, male, Lvl 5, Adamant nature (Bolt)
Misc. Info: Cyan is on the search for his family and for himself. He was seperated from them at a young age, and only had Bolt, the Ralts, to keep him company. Now he feels strong enough to take his destiny into his own hands and show the world that he can't be treated like he was. Determination and Willpower are both Cyan's and Bolt's strongest traits.

PalmerDawn
25th February 2012, 11:45 PM
Name: Allison
Starter Pokčmon: Piplup (Cassie) female lvl 5 Quirky Nature
Mis Info: Allison spent years working In diffrent regions in The Pokčmon Centers along side Nurse Joy because she care's deeply for Pokčmon. She started her adventure seven years late due to her travel and studies as an aid. Finally she returned home to Sinnoh for her 17th birthday and received a Piplup.

StonE EdgE
26th February 2012, 6:45 PM
Starter Pokemon: Machop, Male, Lv. 5
Misc Info: Eric was orphaned as an infant and was raised with his Machop under the care of a martial arts master. Since they grew up and trained together, Eric and his Machop are very close.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - PASSED

Shale
28th February 2012, 11:28 AM
* Name: Shale
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Bulbasaur (Male, Level 5) Nicknamed Leafy
* Misc: Shale is 16 and is very eager to start his Pokemon journey. His goal is to catch the elusive Deoxys, which is why his friends call him "out of this world," as a joke. His parents didn't ever let him start a journey, but 16 is the legal age where you can set out on a journey without parental consent.

TEST SENT

Zexiontwo
29th February 2012, 2:21 AM
* Name: Kyrox
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Snivy (Male) Level 5 (Roxas)
* Misc: Kyrox loves to read and right, and often faces battle logically, which his partner responds well too. Kyrox is actually very nervous when it comes to new people and his starter is often trying to get him to make friends. Kyrox has a favorite of dark and fighting types, but will use others.

Truly Deceptive
29th February 2012, 6:09 AM
Name: Jon
Starter Pokemon: Charmander, Male, Level 5
Misc Info: Jon is an intelligent and modest young trainer at the age of 15 who aspires to train above all others. He first encountered Charmander at the age of three, when an experienced trainer gave the Fire-type to him.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED

Dark Searchman
1st March 2012, 5:16 AM
Name: Hyrem
Starter Pokemon: Ralts, Female, Lv. 5
Misc. Info: Hyrem was asked by his parents to wait until he was 13 years old before he started on his Pokemon journey so he would have more education first. Even when he turned 13, his mother was still hesitant about it, but his father eventually convinced her it would be the best for him. Before he left, his father gave him a Pokeball and told him not to open it until he got off the ferry so the Pokemon inside it would be a surprise to him.

Zekshirom
3rd March 2012, 3:46 PM
* Name: Grace
* Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Ralts,Female,Level 5, Psyla
* Misc: Grace was born in Hoenn, and had a special friend named Shana. Shana soon moved to Unova, and at the same time, Grace befriended and caught as a starter, her Ralts. Soon, she also moved to Unova, and reuinted with Shana. Along with being friends, as Shana now has a Snivy, they have a friendly rivalry.

Grace has long, dark brown hair that is usually in 2 ponytails. Her eyes are a deep blue, she wears a green cap with two large pink solid arches on both sides on the top, and she has a normal skin tone. Grace's usual outfit is a white T-shirt and white jeggings, along with her cap, to match her Ralts. She wears white sneakers, and in the cold weather, she wears a white coat made of Mareep fur.

As for her rival/friend, Shana has midnight blue hair with hazel eyes. Her clothing is a emerald green tank top with forest green jeans. Her shoes are a bright yellow.

Both girls wear a special necklace. It is special because the two charms were once one. They represent Yin and Yang, Reshiram and Zekrom. Grace has Yin, while Shana has Yang.

TEST SENT

ROFLMAO
4th March 2012, 8:13 AM
Name: Liam
Starter Pokémon: Reginald (Wooper, Male, Level 5)
Misc: Liam is always decked out in the finest suits, as to look fashionable. He has also been known to don a top hat for certain formal occasions. He decided to go on a Pokémon journey after accomplishing his previous life goal of building up a collection of 100 suits... at age 16. He had had a Wooper since his boyhood and had never battled with it, but it was now time to go on a journey, so he and Reginald left home and began travelling.

TEST SENT

iLoveEev3es
4th March 2012, 5:38 PM
Name: Misha May Storm
Starter: Purrloin Lvl 5, male, nicknamed Deception.
Miscellaneous: Very, very emo. Wears black everything, including arm cast. Got injured after a violent battle in which several moves hit her.

arceusvictini
4th March 2012, 8:57 PM
Name: Earl
Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil (Volcano), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Earl is very spoilt. He literately forced his parents to buy him the best of everything. They hope sending him out, with Volcano, will make him a lot less spoilt.

TEST SENT

poketim2
7th March 2012, 2:02 AM
Name: Brier
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Joltik, Male, lvl 5, Jitterz
Misc: lived near a power plan and was saved by Jitterz after a power line fell and electrified the surrounding area.

legendarycharizard
10th March 2012, 4:59 AM
* Name: Lurd
* Starter Pokémon:Charmander (Male, Level 5,Charu)
* Misc: Loves to play with my pokemon and loves to surf on water. He likes to find the toughest trainer to fight. He spends more time to train his pokemon. He loves ice cream

TEST SENT - FAILED

mister_cow
14th March 2012, 8:09 PM
Name: Mike
Starter Pokémon: Magnemite (Male, level 5)
Misc: Is very shy and doesn't have many friends. The only bond he has is with his Pokémon Magnemite. Now he wants to explore the world together with Magnemite and start making new friends. He doesn't have much battle experience.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome
14th March 2012, 10:55 PM
Name: Spite
Starter Pokémon: Eevee, Male, Lv. 5
Misc: Eevee has a scar on it since it was found beat up behind our house. It was an ordinary house pet until Spite grew to age 10. He then started training with his Eevee.

luxio82
18th March 2012, 3:29 AM
name:michael
starter:mewlv.5
misc:mew is shiny and has never lost afight(or been in one either:) )

Thorndrop
26th March 2012, 7:09 PM
Name: Elliot
Starter Pokemon: Sneasel, Male, Lv. 5
Misc Info: Elliot is stubborn and independant to the point of appearing selfish. He is active and enjoys being outdoors in nature. His ambition is to become a scientist, though he also wants to travel as much as possible.

TEST SENT - PASSED

kyoopa
26th March 2012, 8:48 PM
Name:Tatum
Pokemon:Sneezy,Cubchoo(male),lv. 5
Misc:Sneezy loves ice cream and fun,as do I.

luxio82:No shinies or legendaries.

Trickster Zorua
1st April 2012, 5:03 PM
Starter Pokémon: Totodile (Shearer), Male, Lv 5.
Misc. Info: Kevin found this little Totodile in the wild in Unova. Some Pidoves did pulling on him and al, until Kevin saved him. It's impossible to stop their friendship, so strong is it. Kevin loves all types, except for Bugs. He find them weak. He loves also Soccer and riding with Totodile on his head with his bycicle and Video Gaming. His Totodile help Kevin with everything. Sometimes he gonna wild and attack the oppoment so I'm protected from any harm.

(a second chance. :P 3 months are passed)

mr_brightside
1st April 2012, 6:01 PM
Name: Ringo

Starter Pokemon: Phanpy (Zero; Male, Level 5)

Misc Info: 17 year old Ringo was born into a Team Rocket family in an underground hideout in northern Johto. As a boy, he displayed great musical and technical abilities, and was in training to become a Technician for Team Rocket. He has extensive training in hacking, computers, and hand-to-hand combat, but has limited social skills from being the only youth in the compound (this caused him to turn to music as his release), and shows a preference to Ground and Electric types. A month ago, in a raid by the International Police as part of a program to destroy out the remaining Rocket loyalists, his compound was attacked and burnt. In his escape, he found an experiment Phanpy whose electrified cage was left on. Using his skills, he released Phanpy from his cage and brought him with. He escaped the compound just as the power core overloaded and exploded. The impact from the blast knocked him unconscious. As he woke up into a bright outside he had never seen before, he realized no one else had escaped, and Phanpy had stayed by his side. He named the Phanpy Zero, and began to walk into a strange new world.

TEST SENT

Billy Mays
2nd April 2012, 2:30 AM
Name: Xavier Owens
Starter Pokemon: Ponyta (Applebloom), Female, Level 5
Misc Info: Xavier (Xav or X for short) is a 15 year old teenager who is well spoken and well educated, he likes to have fun and hates negitivity, and also gets very mad when he feels he has been wronged. He's often very sarcastic and likes to make jokes, but also can be somewhat shy when meeting new people. He gets along very well with his Ponyta, Applebloom, who has been his companion since he was a little kid.

TEST SENT - FAILED

Not_A_Cyberbully
2nd April 2012, 5:34 AM
Name: Ryan

Starter Pokemon: Phanphy, Level 5, Male

Misc: When going to the store for his mother, Ryan found Phanphy in an alley curled up in a ball with scratched and burn marks all over him. Ryan picked up Phanpy and ran him to the nearest Pokemon Center. While he left Phanphy with Nurse Joy, he went to the store and got the groceries while he grabbed some Pokemon Medicine. When he got back to the Pokemon Center, Ryan gave Phanphy the medicine and asked Phanphy, "Would you like to go on an adventure with me?" Ryan's mother said that it was fine and since that month ago, Ryan and Phanphy have been on their journey...

Ryan is also 12 years old now.

TEST SENT - FAILED

Pokemonpal7
4th April 2012, 7:16 AM
Name: Josh Black
Treecko, Alex, Level 5, Male
Josh and Alex have traversed many forests, and are excellent at battling. They know every forest Pokemon inside out, and aren't bad with other Pokemon either. Josh obtained Alex on his 5th birthday. Alex can sense aura.

Taposa
13th April 2012, 6:27 AM
Name: Asopat (Short Name - Pat)
Starter Pokémon: Starmie, Female, Lv. 5
Misc Info: Asopat was once drowned in the deepest sea. A Starmie helped and saved him becoming his friend. Pat's parents gave him a PokéBall but Starmie having special Abilities, Starmie decieded to be out of the Pokéball.

corvette57
15th April 2012, 2:44 AM
Name: Corvette57
Starter: Vulpix, Male, Lv. 5
Misc: Learned about being a trainer from his father. He got his egg from his father's Ninetales. It hatched when he was twelve and he fell in love with pokemon training from that day on.

Spacial
17th April 2012, 3:48 PM
Name: Norns
Starter Pokémon: Mudkip (Kipz), Female, Lv. 5
Misc Info: Norns found an egg when she was young, and saw how it had just been abandoned and left to rot, and kept it for years, caring for it and protecting it. One day, it hatched and she saw a Mudkip peeping up at her, with a wide smile on her face. She named her Kipz, and over the years they grew close, then decided they wanted to journey together. At first, Norns' parents tried to ignore her, but eventually they gave in as the pair had a strong bond, and Kipz trusted Norns fully.

TEST SENT

Victinifan100
21st April 2012, 4:02 AM
Name: Victinifan100
Starter pokemon: Gible (Chompa), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Victinifan100 found a abandon egg in the middle of the dessert, he kept hold of it untill it started to hatch. Victinifan100 saw a eggshell fall of, but was greeted with a dragon breath, the rest of the egg hatched and the Gible came out at first his parents tried to send it to a pokemon adoption center but Chompa the Gible wouldn't go, so his parents finaly let victinifan100 keep the gible.

fyra
21st April 2012, 7:06 PM
Name:fyra
Starter pokemon:Cyndaquil(male,lv5)nickname fuego
Misc:Love dragons and fire type pokemon especially charizard.She believes that there are somewhere other worlds who are completely different and perhaps dragons too.She met fuego when he was just an egg that she exchange for her togepi egg.] http://www.yatta-tempel.de/animierte/644gino.gif (http://www.pokemon-adoption.de)
Name: Draverter
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage (http://www.pokemon-adoption.de)[/center]

xXLuminousNightXx
21st April 2012, 10:47 PM
Name: Lauren
Starter Pokemon: Shinx (Kayla), Female, Lvl 5
Info: Lauren is a peacful and free-spirited girl who loves pokemon very much. She dreams of becoming a great Pokemon Breeder someday. Kayla is a happy, bubbly little Shinx, who can also be a bit naive. However, when push comes to shove, she has Lauren's back, just as Lauren has hers.

(Edited because I accidentally left my siggy in it ^^; )

Victinifan100
26th April 2012, 10:52 AM
Whoops I put my signature, sorry, Heres the new one with different info (manly because I changed my mind) :
Name: Victinifan100 (nickname: Victinif)
Starter pokemon: Bagon (Dreamer), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: One day Victinifan100 met a Mother Salamence battling a Garchomp trying to protect its egg, but both the salamence and the garchomp died after a collided dragon claw, Victinif took care of the egg until one day it hatched! He saw the bagon try to fly by jumping the cliff near his house but just saved it, calling it Dreamer because of his dream to fly.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome
30th April 2012, 8:48 PM
Name: Spite
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Slakoth, female, level 5, Bread.
Misc: Bread the Slakoth, like Spite, is very truant. They love to eat and sleep, while both of them are always up for some action. It was until Spite turned 16 when he decided he wanted to start traveling with Bread.

TEST SENT

Trickster Zorua
2nd May 2012, 1:50 PM
Starter Pokémon: Mareep , Female, Lv 5.
Misc. Info: Kevin found this little Mareep in the wild in Unova. Some Pidoves and other pokémon was pulling at her and punching and all, until Kevin saved her. It's impossible to stop their friendship, so strong is it. Kevin loves all types, except for Bugs. He find them weak. He loves also Soccer and riding with Maree[ on his head with his bycicle and Video Gaming. His Mareep help sometime Kevin with everything. Sometimes she gonna wild and attack the oppoment so I'm protected from any harm.

(finally good posted. :P First second chance was wrong posted. xP)

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - PASSED

DittoDude
5th May 2012, 12:16 AM
Name: Sam
Starter Pokemon: Staryu (Senshi), no gender, Lv. 5
Misc Info: None.

TEST SENT

GrassTypes.
5th May 2012, 12:43 PM
Name: Pelé
Starter Pokémon: Treecko (Neymar), Male, Lv.5
Misc: Treecko and I like to hike. Enjoying nature as musc as possible.

TEST SENT

smeen
6th May 2012, 10:18 AM
Name: Sumi
Starter Pokemon: Gothita (Emily), Female, Lv.5
Misc Info: Sumi found Emily when she and her parents visited the theme park in Nimbasa City, Unova. Sumi spent more time having a staring contest with Emily than enjoying the rides, and decided to take the Gothita home.

Extroph
6th May 2012, 7:38 PM
Name: Vernon
Starter Pokemon: Tepig , Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Tepig was a starter chosen by Vernon. Although they officially became partners at Juniper's Lab, Vernon and Tepig have been friends since Vernon was 8. Tepig stayed with Vernon and his mom, playing every day. When Vernon turned 10, Professor Juniper gave him a Pokedex as a gift.

kaisap112
7th May 2012, 12:17 AM
Name: Noriko
Starter Pokemon: Skitty, Female, Level 5
Misc Info: Noriko and Skitty travel the world, aiming to one day set up their own shop full of baked goods and confectionery catering to the sweet teeth of humans and Pokémon alike.

Gryghaim
10th May 2012, 8:28 PM
Name: Fanal
Starter Pokémon: Vulpix, Male, Level 5, Vixvee
Misc: Fanal's parents got scammed into buying Vixvee's egg as a birthday present thinking it'd hatch into a Eevee. After the initial disappontment they grew closer over time.

TEST SENT

KantoMasta
11th May 2012, 4:56 PM
Name:Cody
Starter pokemon: Gible
Mis: Cody was given Gible by his father, who has a Garchomp thats an amazing battler.

Star✰Destroyer
13th May 2012, 2:53 AM
Name: Star
Starter Pokémon:Male Zangoose (Scrix) lvl 5
Misc: Scrix and Star love to go hunting for new pokemon, but Star never adds them to his team, they also love to climb trees. Scrix was found as a baby running from a pack of sevipers. Star had fallen asleep in the tree that Scrix was hiding in. Scrix was taken under Star's care

TEST SENT

Megh
13th May 2012, 3:16 PM
***Excuse my poor decision making skills ^^;; Serious this time.)

Name: Megh
Starter Pokemon: Meowth (Jake), Male, Level 5
Misc: She found Jake as an egg under the docks in Canalave City near the body of a Persian who appeared to have died of starvation. She kept him as her own.

TEST SENT - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - FAILED - PASSED

Mewtwo415
13th May 2012, 3:27 PM
Name: Uther
Starter: Houndour, Male, Level 5
Misc Info: Uther’s parents were reluctant to let him become a trainer, but on his tenth birthday, his father gave him an egg. three months later it hatched into a houndour.

TEST SENT

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle
13th May 2012, 9:15 PM
Name: Jasmine
Starter: Purrloin (Darkwhisker), Male, Level 5
Misc Info: Darkwhisker was given to Jasmine by her father, who is a fanatic about cat Pokemon.

TEST SENT

NO.XIII
17th May 2012, 4:45 AM
Name: Roxas
Starter Pokemon: Blitzle Lv.5 (Nickname: Zebro) Male
Misc: Roxas found Zebro injured while exploring a forest when He was eight, He nursed Zebro back to health and the two have been best friends ever since.

TEST SENT

Cutiepuffle
17th May 2012, 9:04 PM
Name: Cutiepuffle
Starter Pokemon: Spheal Lv.5 (Nickname: Cutie) Male
Misc: Cutiepuffle found Cutie when he got lost in a cave and Cutie helped him find the way out.

TEST SENT

manaphy910
19th May 2012, 4:18 PM
Name: Leo
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle, Male, Level 5
Misc. Info: Leo loves Water-type Pokemon as well as Grass-type Pokemon. He and Squirtle have been very close since the beginning, and they're ready to go on an amazing adventure!

Now that school's over, I should be able to have enough time to do this. Thanks for your understanding earlier this year!

TEST SENT

pressthebutton
20th May 2012, 1:57 AM
Name: pressthebutton
Starter Pokemon: Oshawott, Male, Level 5 [My starter does not have a nickname]
Misc. Information: My starter is currently a joyous [and strangely powerful] Dewott. He rarely goes inside his Pokeball nowadays.

Sorry, not sure how to get rid of the signature just for this post...

MMS
20th May 2012, 2:31 PM
Name: Snorby

Pokemon: Level 5 Male Aron (Named Aragon)

misc. Info: none, a bio will be later.

sanae
21st May 2012, 9:26 PM
Can I have DW abilities on my starter Pokemon?
(No you may not)

Name: Reiji
Starter Pokemon: Murkrow (Necro), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Reiji and Necro like to travel around as much as possibly, but not with others. They prefer being solitary with each other, as they are both solitary beings. Their personalities are almost identical, and are near-perfect matches for each other.

Klizcool
22nd May 2012, 4:46 PM
Name: Kurt
Starter Pokemon: Aron (I do not wish for Aron to have a nickname), Male, Lv.5
Misc. Info: Kurt has always been a loner. at the age of 5, his father caught an Aron for him. At the age of 10, Kurt set out to be the strongest trainer that would ever live.

iMillenium
27th May 2012, 12:51 AM
Name: iMillenium
Starter pokemon: Ralts, female,level 5
Misc: Ralts and iMillenium are best friends, they do not battle to win but battle just to have fun.

TEST SENT

brawlfan1
27th May 2012, 8:27 PM
Name: Brawl
Starter Pokemon: Torchic, male, level 5, "Flary"
Misc: Brawl waited an extra 5 years after meeting Flary to begin his journey, not because he couldn't leave, but he didn't want to. He wanted to be as prepared as possible. He trained himself, physically and mentally. At 15, and having known his pokemon for 5 years, he felt ready to begin.

TEST SENT - PASSED

DarkCharizard2
31st May 2012, 4:08 AM
Name: Victor
Starter Pokémon: Torchic (Male,Lv. 5, no nickname)
Misc: Victor had lived on a farm his entire life. One of the Pokemon raised on the farm was Torchic. As a child, Victor's job was to feed the Torchic, and while doing so, he befriended a Torchic.

TEST SENT

Drdj11
2nd June 2012, 1:33 AM
Name: Drdj11
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle (WarTurtle) (Male, Lvl. 5,)

Misc- I come from the Hoenn Region, and I wanted to try new starter pokemon! And how about starting in the 1st region! I love Water pokemon, so I shall choose Squirtle!

OkikuMew
2nd June 2012, 4:21 AM
Name: Okiku
Starter Pokemon: Poochyena (Max), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Being shy and having bad luck at making good, long-lasting friends (they either betray her or gradually move away), Okiku doesn't trust people easily (at least, relationship-wise). However she have complete faith in her loyal Poochyena, Max, being her only true friend since she received him on her 4th Christmas. Now tired of her sheltered and repetitive life, she decides to take up the journey of being a Pokémon Trainer with Max at her side.

TEST SENT - PASSED

allishinca
5th June 2012, 5:43 PM
Name: Alli
Starter Pokémon: Sableye (Pluto), Male, Level 5
Misc: Alli is adventurous, yet easily frighten and imaginative. She carries Pluto around in her arms like a stuffed toy.

TEST SENT - PASSED

Lunar1008
9th June 2012, 2:05 AM
Name: Sylvia
Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: Treecko - Male - Level 5 - "Leafy"
Misc: Sylvia met Treecko when she turned ten years old, however she waited two years before she began her journey. Before her journey Sylvia and Treecko stayed together, building a stronger bond than she feels they would have had otherwise.

TEST SENT

Thrain
9th June 2012, 2:17 AM
Starter Pokemon: Growlithe (Blaze), Male, Lv. 5
Misc: Eric's love for new sights and sounds has led him to start out on his very own Pokemon adventure with his trusty partner, Blaze, right by his side. They are both eager to enter the wide world of Pokemon!

TEST SENT - PASSED

Räven
10th June 2012, 2:40 PM
Name: Vansh
Starter Pokemon: Sneasel (Darkslash), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Vansh and his trusty partner Darkslash are eager to start their Pokemon journey! They are both brave, curious, and adventurous!

TEST SENT

TylerPhoenix
11th June 2012, 1:36 AM
Name: Tyler Phoenix
Starter Pokemon: Electrike (Fang), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: Fang and I met when I received him as a Starter Pokemon, and we have always wanted to travel. Now we have been given the chance, with me now aged 15, we are ready to go, and eager to make this a journey to always remember.

TEST SENT - FAILED

happyme3
11th June 2012, 9:53 AM
Name: Luke
Starter Pokemon: Swablu Lv5, Male
Misc: Swablu at home was always teased, being the  only flying type in the whole city. However, when  I met her, she was eager to follow me and has been  happy ever since.

Sorry about the font, browser's glitching ag ain.

test sent
EDIT 2: and wow that is glitchy isn't it o0
EDIT 3: Can you please edit to confirm Swablu's gender? I didn't notice until after sending the test you say it's male yet refer to it as a "she".

Sparkshot
12th June 2012, 3:07 AM
Name: Phoebe Traseix
Starter Pokemon: Ducklett (Odette), Female, Lvl.5
Misc Info: Odette, Phoebe's lifetime partner, even at birth the two were attached to each-other's sides back on the farm. Now, the two look forward to life with little trepidation of the new things ahead of them..and more with a "Bring it on!" kind of attitude.

TEST SENT, and LOVE The Swan Princess reference ^^.

ThisIsSalvation
15th June 2012, 12:36 PM
Name: Rai
Starter: Scyther (level five), nicknamed Blur
Misc: Blur and Rai don't always get along, but when they do, watch out. Rai may not act like it, but he's always got the best in mind when it comes to his Pokemon.

TEST SENT

The Water Waka
19th June 2012, 10:07 PM
Name: Riley
Starter: Shellos (West Sea, female, nickname is Pinky, and level 5)
Misc: Riley is trying to get strong t make a name for himself. He is very knowledgable, but mostly has no use for most of his knowledge.

TEST SENT

ArcanineKing
20th June 2012, 7:17 PM
Name: King
Starter Pokemon: Rufflet (Masamune), Male, Lv.5
Misc Info: When King was younger, he had always had a liking to flying type Pokemon. Everyday when he walked in the woods to get to his friends house he'd see a Rufflet that he made friends with while playing tag. Now that he could catch it they make a great team

TEST SENT

XxOshwhatxX
23rd June 2012, 4:55 AM
Name: Jarrod
Starter Pokemon: Scraggy (Gangsta), Male, Lv. 5.
Misc: Scraggy and I are competitive, and hate losing.

TEST SENT

tokio767
24th June 2012, 9:20 PM
Name: Rori
Starter Pokemon: Oshawott (he has no nickname) Male, Lv 5
Misc: Rori and Oshawott have a good relationship because they both like swimming and water in general. Rori doesn't have a whole lot of friends, so she mostly has spent time at home with Oshawott.

The G-Man
25th June 2012, 6:46 PM
Name: Griffin
Starter: Vanillite(McFlurry), Male, Lv. 5
Misc: Loves cold weather and pokemon that love it to.

TEST SENT

Sereia
26th June 2012, 1:43 PM
Name Sereia
StarterRalts(no nickname),Female, Lv. 5
Misc Sereia is a really shy and brave girl, who dreams about to become a good coordinator,but she don't really like her full name so she ask ervyone to call her Sery. Her Ralts really resembels her with the character, but she also wanted to help her master to achieve her dream and she is more curious than her Trainer.

TEST SENT

Ampharos_Dude
2nd July 2012, 12:30 PM
Name: Shiro
Starter Pokemon: Sunkern (Cherry), Female, Lv.5
Misc Info: Shiro first met Cherry when it was being attacked by a swarm of Pidgeys. Shiro then saved Cherry by scaring the Pidgeys away, and from that day forward, Cherry has been Shiro's trusted partner.

Shinku
2nd July 2012, 4:23 PM
Name: Koneko
Starter Pokémon: Snorunt (Retsu), Female, Lvl. 5.
Misc: When she was younger, unlike most kids her age, she never really had any ambitions to be a Pokémon trainer. Although after her parents gave her a pokémon, snorunt, for her tenth birthday and then lectured her on the importance of going out on journeys and catching pokemon at her age she begrudgingly agreed. Retsu and Koneko arn't as close as trainer and pokémon should be, but they'd probably get to be at that level in time.

TEST SENT

GalactaRay
4th July 2012, 12:43 PM
Name:Fireray
Pokemon:Cyndaquil(no nickname)Male,Lvl.5
Misc:Fireray found the Cyndaquil injured on his 9 birthday and had been in his care ever since.One year later they set of on their journey.

Lightfiyr
8th July 2012, 7:53 PM
Name Lynette
Starter Pokémon Absol (pandora) Lv5
Misc Lynette found pandora right before a rock slide destroyed her town now travels around looking different Pokemon and people

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover
14th July 2012, 3:46 AM
Name: Lass El
Starter Pokémon: Spearow (Sparow), Female, Lv. 5
Misc: Lass El is an eccentric aquaphobe due to an incident involving a certain spearow and a river who wants to study water types. Her Spearow is acrophobic due to an accident involving a cloud and a river. They like to tell each other that they'll help themselves get better (via body language), preferably in a manner befiting a heartwarming movie.

It's not working very well.

TEST SENT - PASSED

killowatt
18th July 2012, 3:38 AM
Name:Killo
Starter:Venipede (Xero), Male, lv.5
Misc:Killo seems to exist only to bewilder others. He has strange, enigmatic speech patterns, disjointed, stream of thought ramblings and clearly knows more than he lets on. Contrast to Xero, who is constantly irritated by his trainers apparent insanity. Despite this, Xero is unquestioningly loyal to his beloved trainer.

TEST SENT

Firesoul
18th July 2012, 8:02 PM
Name:Nola
Pokemon:Todiditle(fang)Lvl.5 female
Msc info:Nola found fang in a healing lake and started going out to find injured Pokemon and help them to heal there wounds.Her mission is to become a nurse at the Pokemon center