PDA

View Full Version : Max back?

SpriterRs!
31st August 2007, 2:24 PM
I'm thinking Max will return soon with either Gallade or Kirlia then in that episode it'll evolve to Gallade. What do you think?

Gaiash
31st August 2007, 2:39 PM
I think Max shouldn't return without May. However May could return without Max.

Shiningstar
31st August 2007, 3:06 PM
I like Max, so I'd just adore it. Maybe he's traveling with some other amateurs.....I'd like to see that.

Cassiel
31st August 2007, 3:13 PM
I'd likely want to see Max appears alone with his starter and Pokemon.

My predictions of Max's Pokemon:
-Marshtomp/Grovyle
-Mightyena
-Chatot
-Kirlia

Alkaide
31st August 2007, 3:51 PM
Maybe when Max gets a little older, maybe 12 or something. Then he won't be such a smarty-pants. But I'd think he'd have a Sceptile, Gallade, Mighteyena, and a Banette.

Poke'T<3
31st August 2007, 9:43 PM
OMG i hope he comes back! with a gallade or we should get to see kirlia evolve in a battle with ash but i hope ash wins for sure! He should look a little different and not be such a smarty and he should be traveling with may or with a few other begginers or with Richie but i hope he battles both of them and beats both of them and richie wont seem so freakin smart and they shouldnt make him overshine oash again ughhhhh

Dax
31st August 2007, 11:39 PM
Why do they managed to make Max bond with 2 of my favorite pokemons? Mightyena and Ralts.

Like I said earlier in another thread, if there's someone that I don't want to see with Gallade and now Mightyena is Max. I don't like him, kinda like I don't like Ritchie.

CaptainBrain
31st August 2007, 11:50 PM
I doubt that he will return. He doesn't really have a significant reason to return.

Corzola
1st September 2007, 4:02 AM
I don´t think he will return soon (then, what is "soon", one season or 10 eps or 2 seasons...). However since I liked him as a supporting character I would like to see him return [and battle with Ash].

The key word is, if Max returns, then he is older than before (significant age differens from when he left) and how would that affect Ash and Dawns (for example) ages? CAN Max return as a kid just a few months/haft a year at most, younger than Dawn?

They seems to hold Ash in just a few years older than in s1 (I think the most of us agree that he is either 10 forever - most unlikely - or around 13). Will they then make Max 10 "soon" after he left (when he clearly was not close to be 10).

Silent Conversation
1st September 2007, 4:13 AM
Personally, I would really like to see Max return with a Kirlia that would evolve into Gallade when Max battles Ash, although that probably won't happen unless Max returns with May (which I would hate, having May and Dawn together!). What I would like to see, though, is a filler episode when Max meets up with Ash and the gang and shows them that he obtained a Kirlia that would evolve with a battle against Ash. It would be an episode sort of like 'Hunter J Again! Protect Shieldon!' when Gary comes with Electivire.

Redeevee
1st September 2007, 4:20 AM
Good god never! max was a useless dumb boring character. everything he said had no point, he either introduced himself, or pointed out the obvious! He was a stupid idea! end of story.

If anyone says "He was the navigator"/"He gave May support"...Brock couldve had the pokenav and ash and brock supported that cow w/o his help!

morefirepokemon
1st September 2007, 4:25 AM
i hope to god max never comes back like richie

SpriterRs!
1st September 2007, 4:34 AM
I would like to see him to return like Misty...

Typo
1st September 2007, 4:38 AM
Why do you hate him, I mean he isn't like Team Rocket, 24-7 pain in the..........neck.

SpriterRs!
1st September 2007, 4:45 AM
Not many people like him since he is annoying and pointless. He was just here to annoy us in the Advance Series.

zeno48
1st September 2007, 5:04 AM
Max? No, let him stay where he is and never return. I want May to return and Max to be forgotten. I am sorry but I don't want to see him and for now Brock is growing on me now then ever since Max left. I prefer seeing a gallade with someone else rather than him but hey anything is possible I guess.

octoboy
1st September 2007, 6:16 AM
I would like to see him returning, just because I feel he was kind of wronged not catching a single pokemon for the whole show. My guess is that the writers wanted to see what it was like to have a non-trainer in the show, and decided they didn't like it.

Topaz Archer
1st September 2007, 6:26 AM
Wouldn't mind a filler with him and Gallade. Good God people, we're not talking about him staying the whole season.

Captain Brain
1st September 2007, 7:10 AM
There is a strong possibility that Max will return but I doubt he'll have any Pokemon that the other main characters already have, unless there is a remake. For the Pokemon he befriended; he could either have them with him, get them along the way with Ash, find them already captured, or emulate Ash and never return to get them. ;025;

Venusaur Master
1st September 2007, 10:53 AM
I wouldnt want max to return since he was always anoying and thought he knew it all

crobat commander
1st September 2007, 12:44 PM
if max comes back i will commit suicide after throwing the tv out the window

Shiny pokemon lover
1st September 2007, 4:20 PM
If he returns he could return together with May. I would he would have the whole Ralts family. In this episode he will get a Gallade. That is what I think.

Leona
2nd September 2007, 11:59 AM
booo, keep her away.

SpriterRs!
2nd September 2007, 12:19 PM
If he returns he could return together with May. I would he would have the whole Ralts family. In this episode he will get a Gallade. That is what I think.

Low chance...

MassivePanda
2nd September 2007, 3:19 PM
Even though I've never liked Max, I hope when and if he comes back, he's a bit more mature than we last saw him. I would actually like to see him come back without May, and with his own little group~

More than likely, if he does come back, he'll only be in 1 episode.

SailorPika
3rd September 2007, 1:12 AM
It could be possible for May and/or Max to return. After all, it's already happened with Misty :D.

Gold10
3rd September 2007, 1:16 AM
Maybe he'll just be mentioned and make small non-speaking cameos lol

GetBacker
3rd September 2007, 12:31 PM
I agree if Max does return, and I hope he does, I think would be only for the occasional episodes like Gary, Richie, Todd/Snap or, now, Misty. Ash and Max could cross paths when Max is on his own pokemon journey, proabably with Ralts but not May. Main problem there is that, unlike the Dragonball or Beyblade series, Pokemon hasn't aged its characters (except that Ash doesn't have that whiney voice from the early dub episodes). I like the scenario of Max and Ash facing each other in a formal battle such as at a Colosseum or Battle Frontier, with Ash standing in for a Frontier Brain.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
3rd September 2007, 12:58 PM
Max returning would be a great way to show off Gallade, but it won't happen for a while. I mean, not only is he still too young to be a pokemon trainer, but he can't just evolve a Ralts into a Gallade in the time he's been gone (heck, Ash's Staravia isn't a Staraptor yet, neither is his Aipom and Ambipom).

Encyclopika
4th September 2007, 4:14 AM
How about we stop with the Max-bashing, okay? It's stupid and hurtful to people who enjoyed his stay, even if it's one person. Saying he should die and how is childish, immature, and hurtful. Let's keep it reasonable, shall we?
Thx.

Typo
4th September 2007, 4:10 PM
if max comes back i will commit suicide after throwing the tv out the window

Oh cool! Could you get that on Video for me? Thanks!

How about we stop with the Max-bashing, okay? It's stupid and hurtful to people who enjoyed his stay, even if it's one person. Saying he should die and how is childish, immature, and hurtful. Let's keep it reasonable, shall we?
Thx.

Yeah, I mean, we are all joking about havimg Max die, but we aren't so quick to say the same about ourselfs, are we? (Exept crobat commander)

TheTurquoiseTauros!
5th September 2007, 5:06 AM
I never thought about this. Max should mos def get a Gallade!

Legendary Raikou
5th September 2007, 3:15 PM
Im very sure well hear from Max sooner or later

Geostomp
6th September 2007, 5:37 PM
NO!!

That little brat leeched off the group for three years and we finally got rid of him. He did nothing but eat up screen-time and spout obvious things while admiring how smart he was. When it came time to actually do anything, he messed up completely.

Let's just forget about him like they did Primeape..

phyzexxx
8th September 2007, 5:54 PM
Maybe he will return with May but I think that he won´t have any pokemon especially not Gallade its too much for a kid like Max

martianman40
9th September 2007, 5:47 AM
It probably won't happen, but if he does, he'll have deoxys and jirachi (both of which he befriended) all thanks to a small add-on to the pokedex which he was conned in to buying. He turns out to be a wacko, all thanks to the add-on which he describes as being a "shark for games". In case you don't know what I'm referring to, I'm talking about the anime version of the gameshark.