PDA

View Full Version : Funniest pokemon character

~-Overheat-~
31st August 2007, 7:45 PM
Personally the rankings are:

Meowth: the old idea and random of promotions and his jokes sometimes cracks me up!!!!

James/Jessie- ReTARDS

....Ash- another retard??? I only think TR is funny what do you think?????

Crystal Clair
31st August 2007, 8:42 PM
Well I dont find TR as funny as most people do.
Sukizo with his "ah, suki desu ne?"
Natane with her Pokemon loving
That one guy from the Orange Islands with the Magikarp
Prof Westwood with his little routine he did with those paintings of his ancestors.

Medea
1st September 2007, 11:12 AM
That one guy from the Orange Islands with the Magikarp.
Dr. Quackenpoker? FTW!!!

Okay, funniest has to be the fabulous Harley!

And after him I'll put James, Brock, Meowth, (hell I'll even put in Croagunk), even the Trick Master from Season Six!

Mythic Mist
1st September 2007, 11:19 AM
Harley. Hilarity ensued whenever he graced us with his presence.

Cassiel
1st September 2007, 11:28 AM
Harley for me xD;;

Gliding Girl
1st September 2007, 11:30 AM
herley and meowth

Leona
1st September 2007, 11:33 AM
Brock and Croagunk. lawl

Confessions
1st September 2007, 11:36 AM
Brock is funny, but he's starting to bug me now.

phyzexxx
19th September 2007, 8:11 AM
Harley and Brock are the funniest

Sird
19th September 2007, 12:33 PM
Brock-falling in love with every girl he sees.

Griff4815
20th September 2007, 2:05 AM
James' girliness is always funny.

Poke'T<3
22nd September 2007, 12:38 AM
Ash is not a retard first of all if there is any retard on the show i can name the biggest most annoying 2 of all DAWN (the worst) and jessie if may had dawns voice that would make mays character even more amazing then it already was! but meowth and brocks humor is getting old it was super funny at first now its not

Paradise Sky
22nd September 2007, 1:51 AM
Ash is not a retard

Don't lie to yourself.

Funniest characters?

1. Harley

His feminine personality makes me laugh. "Gotta go powder my nose!" Or was it May who quoted him?

2. James, not quite sure why though.

LugiaGirl
22nd September 2007, 1:55 AM
professer westwood, james, jessi, brock, harley, and... JIGGLYPUFF

Poke'T<3
22nd September 2007, 2:13 AM
Ash isnt a retard he is a good character if he was a retard he wouldnt have been asked to be a frontier brain would he now?! so there but he can make slow not funny jokes sometimes that is what makes his character fun

Pancakes!
22nd September 2007, 2:16 AM
brocks flirting makes me laugh

RYKUU
22nd September 2007, 2:17 AM
i reckon brock then meowth.

Dax
23rd September 2007, 4:01 AM
Croagunk for me. Meowth never makes me laugh and Brock sometimes is funny but it's getting a bit old.

Heracross
23rd September 2007, 5:19 AM
Machisu, if only for his hilarious Engrish.

CharizardMaster
23rd September 2007, 5:31 AM
Harley made pokemon more enjoyable; Croagunk has also made me chuckle a few times.

Nathan Madien
23rd September 2007, 5:43 AM
I am going to say Professor Quicken B. Quackenpoker from the Orange Islands. I thought 4Kids did a great job making him funny.

Raccario
23rd September 2007, 1:32 PM
Team Rocket. If you think about it, they are hobos. They have no home, and they are always stealing and looking for food, their the funniest.

Anaya
24th September 2007, 5:58 AM
I think Jesse. I don't know why. She is just one of my favorite characters.

~-Overheat-~
26th September 2007, 5:08 PM
How could i miss Brock...hes funnier than ASh sometimes

Gilgamesh
26th September 2007, 5:20 PM
Meowth for me.
James is ok too I guess.

Genesis Gackt
26th September 2007, 9:45 PM
Team Rocket! they rulz! always looking food, trying to steal pikachu, getting jobs for survive...and when meowth speak as giovanni...jajajaj too funny xD

Ancax
26th September 2007, 9:57 PM
Jessie, (James asks about Cassidy) "She used to hang around with me. She was jealous because I'm so beautiful."-One of my favorite lines from her.

Harley, Does anything need to be said?

Musapion
27th September 2007, 12:52 AM
Jessie/Musashi (yay, I'm glad I'm not alone here~ x3) and Harley!

Takeshi/Brock too, especially with his Greggle. xD

Does Greggle alone count too?

BugLoverCody
27th September 2007, 1:35 AM
Jessie has always been a fave (I mean, come on, she beat her Seviper with her bare hands, then caught it simply like that!)

Also, I usually laughed with Jigglypuff and her grimaces.

May's and Jessie's Wurmples were funny too. Both their trainers were so fond of them and the only thing they were doing was sleep xDD

Generally, apart from Jessie, only a few recurring characters or cameos were really worth it imo.

Lapras17
15th October 2007, 8:08 AM
Brock is very funny.

~-Overheat-~
15th October 2007, 10:44 AM
I love Meowth's lame fantasies about Giovanni lol

~Mesprit~
15th October 2007, 10:59 AM
Prof Westwood and the Magikarp lovers made me laugh.

Pikalover
15th October 2007, 9:26 PM
A lot of the characters make me laugh, but the ones that make me laugh the most are:
1. James (his personality and goofy little voice; the way he gets weirded out by Jessie and Meowth all the time is hilarious)
2. Brock (do I need to explain? And Croagunk has only added to the hilarity)
3. Meowth (the way he fantasizes about Giovanni and how he tries to keep Jessie and James in line all the time)
4. Ash and Misty (these two were hilarious together; the way they always picked on each other and acted towards one another was so funny)
5. Harley (I couldn't stop laughing when he dressed up like May; his *ahem* "girlyness" is way too funny)

Mega-Man_for_Brawl
16th October 2007, 5:42 AM
how do i got cool pics next to my name and stuff?

Shadow Lucario
16th October 2007, 6:00 AM
I liked Gardenia in the Eterna Forset. She wanted James Carnivine and Cacnea
Team Rocket also(especially Biff i mean Butch.)

Prof.Rocket
16th October 2007, 9:23 PM
Well, ever member of Team Rocket to some degree, even Wobbuffet(though he is often more then the others haha).
Prof. Oak definitely has his hilarious ditzy moments!
And of course, Brock and his girl loving.

May Ketchum
16th October 2007, 9:30 PM
Dawn. She has the funniest tiffs about her hiar, and the Pachirisu episode was the funniest episode so far i the dub version, and I happen to be a fan of her too ! ^_^

.Bambi.
16th October 2007, 9:32 PM
Obviously Harley! He's the MAN! [Or...ummm...]
He always had the best facial expressions and reactions. And his Engrish, "Harii very surpise!"

And while I've never really gotten into the whole Croagunk thing, he does make me smile every once and a while. I cracked up the first time we ever saw him and he was following Meowth from the convenience store. That scene was adorable!

Juuhachigou
17th October 2007, 5:03 AM
Team Rocket was more funny in the past. They've blasted off too many times it's not even funny anymore and they sound exactly the same when they say it now on every D/P episode...the old va's did the voices so much better. Wobbuffet's funny on occasion but sometimes the attempt at humor in today's episodes is weak like Brock getting poison jabbed by Croagunk...kinda disturbing really that poison could kill him.

bigpop618
17th October 2007, 5:18 AM
hmmmm...I think....Gardenias love for grass pokemon makes me laugh a bit..but thats about it....I think the other times i laughed..was when the first time Lucy blushed at Brock, when that one girl from Johto fell for Brock and he didnt know how to react..after that I dont recall other times laughing in the show

Juuhachigou
17th October 2007, 5:23 AM
hmmmm...I think....Gardenias love for grass pokemon makes me laugh a bit..but thats about it....I think the other times i laughed..was when the first time Lucy blushed at Brock, when that one girl from Johto fell for Brock and he didnt know how to react..after that I dont recall other times laughing in the show

A girl...fell for Brock?! What episode was this? XD lol

bigpop618
17th October 2007, 5:24 AM
the heartbreak of brock...it was in Johto League Champions

Nathan Madien
17th October 2007, 5:25 AM
the heartbreak of brock...it was in Johto League Champions

Yeah, but she fell for James and a doctor afterwards.

bigpop618
17th October 2007, 5:27 AM
Brock still had a girl like him for a while..so it still counts

Nathan Madien
17th October 2007, 5:28 AM
Brock still had a girl like him for a while..so it still counts

Yeah...which makes her a breath of fresh air.

Sir Devious
17th October 2007, 5:33 AM
Harley is simply hilarious. I think James is also funny. Jessie when she gets mad.

Poke'T<3
18th October 2007, 5:14 AM
Ash and misty were funny but only together... He isnt really funny without her they try to make dawn seem funny with all her faces and stuff in this but it doesnt work as well... I think by far james is funniest... I have to give second to gardenia though i loved her character

Hunter_RuLe
18th October 2007, 3:30 PM
Sullivan, the fishing legend from Whiscash and Ash!
or
The old man from Claydol, Big & Tall!

Or if you mean the maincast:
Corphish, Spyduck, Haley, James and anyone who isn't richie at times really.

SabrE
18th October 2007, 5:26 PM
I think Gary is the funniest character, by some of the things he says to Ash to get him wound up. xD

buneary dude
18th October 2007, 5:27 PM
I like Meowth. He is classic and funny. I mostly love how the way he talks.

FlameTrainer
18th October 2007, 5:30 PM
Definately Croagunk.

Shadow Lucario
19th October 2007, 4:10 AM
I also love Croagunk. Especially when they were with Cheryl. He didn't get a chance to use Poison Jab

martianman40
20th October 2007, 7:01 AM
Charizard goes down a comic treat in all its cameos, I find.

Nathan Madien
20th October 2007, 7:02 AM
Definately Croagunk.

Croagunk is funny because he never has to say anything to be funny. His actions are what makes him funny. XD

Star Dust
24th October 2007, 4:05 PM
Team Rocket all the way! Though they're getting kind of cheesy with their jokes, they're still hilarious most of the time. If only they had more of those episodes where they were the main chars and had to do something dumb for cash or food. Don't see that anymore........

~Mist~
24th October 2007, 5:35 PM
I thought that Psyduck was the funniest. Every time he appeared, he made me laugh so hard. The Bridge Bike Gang episode did it. xD

Professor Westwood was great, too.