PDA

View Full Version : discolored non shiny pokemon?

charizard987
1st September 2007, 2:32 AM
Quite awhile ago I saw the weekend warrioir episode on TV. At the beginning,I noticed Somthing odd,a breloom,with differnt colors. It wasn't hiny though.

Fourth picture,middle,infront of the stairs.
http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/kanto/428.shtml

Its blue and green. Shiny breloom are red and a pale like color.

http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/286.shtml

So,if its not shiny,what is it?

introducing, myself
1st September 2007, 3:00 AM
i dont know what that is, but its weird, very observant

Cackles
1st September 2007, 3:05 AM
Yeah, and don't forget the pink Butterfree.

Missingno.Fan
1st September 2007, 3:39 AM
They are probably mutated shinies

Alkaide
1st September 2007, 4:05 AM
It's not a Breloom, it's some purple Pokémon, but off hand I can't think of what it is.

morefirepokemon
1st September 2007, 4:07 AM
thats a breeloom but its probably like the pink butterfree a color change in the species but not shiny

TheTurquoiseTauros!
1st September 2007, 4:21 AM
Wow, nice observation skills. I saw that ep about 3 times, and never once saw that.

Draknir
1st September 2007, 4:26 AM
Actually, if you look at the left of the pic, the Marril is discolored too.

sikorski
1st September 2007, 4:28 AM
because in the games you can have non shiny discolered theres a pink zubat and a yellow roselia there like missingno. there to hold space

Power of Fire
1st September 2007, 4:29 AM
what breloom there was no breloom but if your talking about the poster, then no its a bellosom not a breloom

edit: wait now i see it weird

TheTurquoiseTauros!
1st September 2007, 4:29 AM
Actually, if you look at the left of the pic, the Marril is discolored too.

I think thats just because the light is hitting it dead on. Same with the shroomish.

ijea4444
1st September 2007, 5:31 AM
well remember from orange island. all those ivy pokes she had. like vileplume and the island of pink pkoes or something. well in the "real" pokemon world, pokes can be any clor by from what they eat i guess. now waht im wondering is why pikachu hasn't turned brown over the years, lol. j/k pokemon world has magic don't worry about it.

~-Overheat-~
1st September 2007, 11:40 AM
Weird....just weird...WAIT...how bout pink butterfree, pink zubat and that Marill????

rogueoeht
1st September 2007, 11:48 AM
What about silver pikachu pink rayquaza and turquoise kyogre? They are mistakes made by the company that produces the anime dont worry about it!

Gravy
1st September 2007, 11:54 AM
It's a simple coloring error on the animators part. They're not shiny pokémon, they're not a completely new breed of existing species from another region, they're not special one-of-a-kind marvels, or any other inane reason you people are willing to come up with.
It's just a coloring error. And to be quite frank, I'm amazed at both the amount of times I've seen threads asking this exact same question, and the amount of people who just don't seem to get it.

rogueoeht
1st September 2007, 12:01 PM
thank you gravy

Alfonso
1st September 2007, 12:02 PM
These threads are always good for for a good giggle in the morning. Then you realise it's not actually funny, and you just leave the thread alone until it dies.

Maybe these Pokemon are SHADOW POKEMON from the Orre region?! Team Cipher's been up to it's old tricks again, making animation errors and cutting colouring corners to get episodes finished on time!

rogueoeht
1st September 2007, 12:03 PM
OH NOES not cipher

~-Overheat-~
1st September 2007, 12:20 PM
In the game charizard has green eyes but in anime ash's charizard has blue eyes does that matter????

rogueoeht
1st September 2007, 12:25 PM
No my shiny charizard has red eyes

ChaosMage
1st September 2007, 12:29 PM
In the game charizard has green eyes but in anime ash's charizard has blue eyes does that matter????

Much like an elf or a very specifically green-eyed wizard, they don't think we're smart enough to notice.

Leona
2nd September 2007, 12:02 PM
Sneasel and Jynx

nuff said.

SudovVoOdO
2nd September 2007, 12:12 PM
mmm nice observing, but I think that was just a mistake. Because the shiny breloom is redish, and not blue. So probably a mistake.

GreatLiver
3rd September 2007, 6:30 AM
Sneasel and Jynx

nuff said.Spinarak

Yeah, it's just a mistake, not some marvel of genetics. It's like the purple keckleon, only that was more a matter i think of a color scheme for that pokemon not yet having been definate.

Kitty Aruseus
3rd September 2007, 6:53 AM
Coloring error.

enough said.

LugiaGirl
3rd September 2007, 6:59 AM
thats weird, i'v seen that episode like 10 times and never once noticed it

Nicku
3rd September 2007, 8:33 AM
It's simpely shiny clones, ready to take over the world Owó So watch out x3

I just think an color error or whatever we can call it |D

Naraku_Diabolos
6th September 2007, 2:10 AM
There's also another miscolored Pokemon I didn't hear anyone mention:

http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/221ps4.shtml

It's Brock's Crobat. The 11th picture; 4th row in the middle.

Blackjack Gabbiani
6th September 2007, 2:53 AM
There's another, although it's kinda consistant. In the games, Drifloon are dark purple, but they seem to be really really light purple everywhere else--in toys, on the show, in official art.

charizard987
17th September 2007, 7:19 PM
It's a simple coloring error on the animators part. They're not shiny pokémon, they're not a completely new breed of existing species from another region, they're not special one-of-a-kind marvels, or any other inane reason you people are willing to come up with.
It's just a coloring error. And to be quite frank, I'm amazed at both the amount of times I've seen threads asking this exact same question, and the amount of people who just don't seem to get it.

Ugh,I feel like an idiot. I never thought of it being a coloring mistake. I've seen tons of errors from anime,but I thought it was something else. Sometimes I just don't think.

almighty umbreon
18th September 2007, 5:47 PM
Defanitely not the first time it's happened.
In the first movie (among a few other errors), at one point the Nidoqueen is given Nidoking's colors. I don't know where to get a pic though.

Zabi
18th September 2007, 5:57 PM
Green Weedle in The Ultimate Test episode...

DarkLatios
18th September 2007, 7:42 PM
Not to mention the infamous Crystal Onix anx Golden Sudowoodo...

lucario36
28th September 2007, 8:08 AM
do shiny anime pokemon even = shiny game pokemon>???
Its just an error and one more way to prove that the anime is going down the drain.... :( poor pikachu..hope it can swim. ;)

Gravy
28th September 2007, 3:00 PM
Its just an error and one more way to prove that the anime is going down the drain....
Yeah, because insignificant coloring errors are huge indications of an animated TV program's quality declining.

keaki17
28th September 2007, 3:08 PM
That is really cool!

qwerty2263
30th September 2007, 3:54 AM
I think that's not a breloom.

Sir Devious
30th September 2007, 9:33 AM
Nice find I never noticed.

Treecko Girl
10th October 2007, 7:15 PM
I personally think it was just a bunch of miscolourings (Is that a word?!).
They make mistakes in the animé all the time, like when Jessie's R was the wrong way on her white top (that was ages ago).

five.ff.four
10th October 2007, 7:25 PM
There's also another miscolored Pokemon I didn't hear anyone mention:

http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/221ps4.shtml

It's Brock's Crobat. The 11th picture; 4th row in the middle.

OMG that crobat looks hidious!!!!