PDA

View Full Version : Togepi's Real Owner?

ShadowDragon16
2nd September 2007, 6:22 AM
Watching the episode with Togepi in them, I noticed Togepi was never captured, so did it ever had a owner. If you Ask me, even though its Mistys, Ash is its true owner, he found the egg............... then brock stole it and refused to give it back. Damn you Brock.

morefirepokemon
2nd September 2007, 6:24 AM
but togepi thought of misty as its momma and wouldnt leave her, really it should have been ashs but it saw misty first when it hatched, it was also technicaly never caught

blackrose
2nd September 2007, 6:25 AM
but in the episode when they were fighting over it misty won, or they gave it to her, i can'y really remember.

Reign G
2nd September 2007, 6:31 AM
While Togepi was never caught, Togepi thouight Misty was it's Mom, so I guess that makes Togepi Misty's. But, without being caught by a Pokeball, Togepi was still considered Wild and could have been caught at any time if someone threw a Pokeball at ti when Misty wasn't looking.

Also, slightly off the subject: Meowth was never caught either. He's still considered Wild.

netobeto
2nd September 2007, 8:45 AM
but in the episode when they were fighting over it misty won, or they gave it to her, i can'y really remember.

no ash won but togepi went to misty's arm.

~-Overheat-~
2nd September 2007, 10:22 AM
^^Exactly.....Ash should have got Togepi and also maybe Jigglypuff as well....Hippopotas???

Power of Fire
2nd September 2007, 11:09 AM
YOUR ALL SOOOOO WRONG togepi was owned by nobody, tell yourself this whos egg was it before ash found it at granpa canyon noone so misty nor ash is the owner, misty is just the carer

Leona
2nd September 2007, 11:53 AM
Togepi needed a mother, and that mother is Misty. k thnx