PDA

View Full Version : what is going to happen

maxstrife
2nd September 2007, 1:03 PM
ok i want everyone to tell me what you think should happen give me your ideas the main topic of this thread will be Achivments,Captures,Returns

So let me start off with what i think should happen.

May will return from johto as a main character She will be a runner up from the johto contest (She lost to harley :P ) The pokemon may will have on her

Blaziken
Munchlax
Totodile (a quirky one like ash)
Espion
Teddyursola

Max will return for three eps as a rookie trainer traveling with may he will have the following pokemon

Mudkip
Talliow
Slackoth

Ash will win the league comp this time around and he will have the following pokemon

Turtwig
Pikachu
Aipom
Staraptor
Lucario
Clefa

Dawn she will come top 16 in the contest finals and will meet her idol may. She wont capture anymore pokemon

Brock will go home because his mom is such a Control freak And his happiny will eat her >.>

Misty will return as a main character since her sisters cant be on holiday for ever she will have the following pokemon on her

Squirtle
Maril
Seadra
Gyradose
Politoad
Bidoof

Ash will enter A Small town battle tournament and will come up against non other then Garry and this time they will have one last battle to see who is the best. garry will have the following pokemon

Electivire
Umbreon
Blastoise
Arcanine
Pidgeot (yes he caught ash pidgeot)
Caterpie (he beats ash pikachu >.>)

HotSkittyOnWailordAction
2nd September 2007, 1:51 PM
Why would Ash have a CLEFFA of all things? Turtwig and Aipom are going to evolve for sure.

Misty would have Togekiss instead of Bidoof(Why?)

May will have Glaceon instead of Espeon.

Power of Fire
2nd September 2007, 2:18 PM
Blaziken
Munchlax
Totodile (a quirky one like ash)
Espion yer right
Teddyursola errrr...what???

Max will return for three eps as a rookie trainer traveling with may he will have the following pokemon

Mudkip
Talliow
Slackoth

Ash will win the league comp this time around and he will have the following pokemon

Turtwig shall evolve
Pikachu
Aipom shall evolve
Staraptor
Lucario
Clefa ummm...y cleffa

Dawn she will come top 16 in the contest finals and will meet her idol may. She wont capture anymore pokemon

Brock will go home because his mom is such a Control freak And his happiny will eat her >.>

Misty will return as a main character since her sisters cant be on holiday for ever she will have the following pokemon on her

Squirtle
Maril
Seadra
Gyradose
Politoad
Bidoof

Ash will enter A Small town battle tournament and will come up against non other then Garry and this time they will have one last battle to see who is the best. garry will have the following pokemon

Electivire
Umbreon
Blastoise
Arcanine
Pidgeot (yes he caught ash pidgeot) impossible
Caterpie (he beats ash pikachu >.>) thats a load of bull..

comments in bold

Alfonso
2nd September 2007, 3:08 PM
Okay no.

Not having another obviously disguised 'What Pokemon will Whatever Character Capture/have evolve'. There's also PLENTY of threads or chances to discuss what characters will do what plot wise, especially Max- he even has a thread discussing whether or not he'll return. :| Even if he didn't, it's still an interesting point to discuss in an intelligent thread, not a 'make up team lists' thread.

No more 'who will catch what' threads >;o