PDA

View Full Version : Kicked unfairly by Josh...On video too

JoyRide
2nd September 2007, 5:03 PM
Yes I have from when I enter-to when I got kicked on video.

I had to upload it on photobucket....took like an hour >_<

http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z95/Joy-Ride-Sppf/?action=view&current=clip0040.flv

You have to click Full Size to see what everyone is saying

Serebii
2nd September 2007, 6:25 PM
You were videoing a chat?

Do you realise how sad that is?

PLANES CURE TOWERS
2nd September 2007, 6:26 PM
You have this on video. This is awesome.

Serebii agreed on my kick, you lose byelol.

JoyRide
2nd September 2007, 6:33 PM
I only video taping it because for like a week I was getting banned just for entering the chat >_>

nubinator
2nd September 2007, 6:37 PM
That is quite sad JoyRide. I think alot less of you now :(

JoyRide
2nd September 2007, 6:45 PM
Go
To
Hell

Its not sad if your trying to get Serebi to ****ing actually look at his mods and admins and what they say

I wouldnt even be ****ing ****** off if Serebii was a better Admin.

Being a Admin doesnt mean you can tell people to **** off everytime they do something wrong

No wonder why the forums dieing

Its because serebii and all the admins and mods (except for a select few like Leona) who act like they have a rod up their *** and are all that.

facetious
2nd September 2007, 6:51 PM
This has to be one of the most hilarious things I've seen in a while.

You sure type slow and erroneous; fitting adjectives for your existence too.

Serebii a bad admin? Even though it's obvious, not all of us are making a huge kerfuffle out of it.

JoyRide
2nd September 2007, 6:53 PM
This has to be one of the most hilarious things I've seen in a while.

You sure type slow and erroneous; fitting adjectives for your existence too.
I actually agree with you

-continues to hate SPPF for the next 5 minutes then hate myself for saying what I did-

Serebii
2nd September 2007, 7:00 PM
Bad Admin...yes spending over $1000 a month to keep the site up, yep thats being a bad admin...I don't care about the site or forums or chat...curses

JoyRide
2nd September 2007, 7:02 PM
Bad Admin...yes spending over $1000 a month to keep the site up, yep thats being a bad admin...I don't care about the site or forums or chat...curses
Actually a good admin is someone who does a good job. You do a good job maintaining your forum but not your staff.

And I honestly think its stupid to spend so much money on a forum . Eventually you will look back and say WTF WAS I THINKING

Serebii
2nd September 2007, 7:10 PM
Oh well then, if you think its silly to spend that much, then I should close the site. FOREVER...all because of you

Who cares about the job opportunities I've got from this and the prestige and the contacts I have in the industry now...doesnt matter at all

Oh, and I'm a good admin thanks...unless you have actual knowledge of how we work things, then you have no standings to judge, accuse or insult based on it

JoyRide
2nd September 2007, 7:13 PM
Oh well then, if you think its silly to spend that much, then I should close the site. FOREVER...all because of you

Who cares about the job opportunities I've got from this and the prestige and the contacts I have in the industry now...doesnt matter at all

Oh, and I'm a good admin thanks...unless you have actual knowledge of how we work things, then you have no standings to judge, accuse or insult based on it
I have my own forum that people actually like ( I know O.o)

And the main reasons people like it is because

1. I dont tolerate cursing at all
2. I give people chances (Im not saying you dont here and its obvious you do because im still posting)
3. I dont insult many people

The only thing i dont have a say in is how you spend your money

Ho-oh Master
2nd September 2007, 7:15 PM
Oh my gosh this is awesome! To think somone loves Serebii this much to video tape it, Its scary.

I am with you there.

EDIT: Damnit I can't stop laughing :(

Munchy.42
2nd September 2007, 7:18 PM
I have my own forum that people actually like ( I know O.o)

And the main reasons people like it is because

1. I dont tolerate cursing at all
2. I give people chances (Im not saying you dont here and its obvious you do because im still posting)
3. I dont insult many people

The only thing i dont have a say in is how you spend your money
That is exactly why I prefer Pokemon Valley. The mods don't swear or insult, we don't tolarate swearing and we give chances. Its more friendly than here. I actually agree with you a bit JoyRide.

JoyRide
2nd September 2007, 7:18 PM
Oh my gosh this is awesome! To think somone loves Serebii this much to video tape it, Its scary.

I am with you there.

EDIT: Damnit I can't stop laughing :(
I actually hate serebii.

I only come here because some of my friends do.

So....shut up

Serebii
2nd September 2007, 7:28 PM
Yes, but your forums have a small percentage of the people we do. Believe it or not. Mods are people. We have feelings, we get stressed, and the amount of idiocy and rule breakers here makes us stressed so forgive us if we seem a little short

And give chances? The whole infraction system shows we give MANY chances, even for people who dont really deserve it

Seriously, get off your high horse and grow the hell up

Shiny Venusaur
2nd September 2007, 7:30 PM
wow V_v this is kinda sad actually that you had to even post this.

Munchy.42
2nd September 2007, 8:26 PM
Yes, but your forums have a small percentage of the people we do. Believe it or not. Mods are people. We have feelings, we get stressed, and the amount of idiocy and rule breakers here makes us stressed so forgive us if we seem a little short

And give chances? The whole infraction system shows we give MANY chances, even for people who dont really deserve it

Seriously, get off your high horse and grow the hell up

Ok. I agree with the stress part but who cares about how many members the forums have? I think its better the less there are (To a degree of course) On Pokemon Valley, I know all of the members and are friends with them all. On here I'm friends with a few members but don't even know of the rest.

Sir Crocodile
2nd September 2007, 8:28 PM
So let's see. You insulted the music an admin was listening to, called Panic at the Disco good, all while videotaping a Pokemon chat, and yet somehow Serebii is at fault?

I see very little reason or logic behind this.

JoyRide
2nd September 2007, 8:52 PM
So let's see. You insulted the music an admin was listening to, called Panic at the Disco good, all while videotaping a Pokemon chat, and yet somehow Serebii is at fault?

I see very little reason or logic behind this.
1. So did 3 other people
2. WHy does that matter
3. I never said he was at fault for me getting banned i said Josh was. Hence the title

Shiny Venusaur
2nd September 2007, 8:53 PM
I agree with serebii, even though he hates me >_>

anyway im a mod too, we all have bad days, like he said, we are people too. so you cant just whine about one day, and like the person above me said, you insulted him and his music.

JoyRide
2nd September 2007, 8:54 PM
I agree with serebii, even though he hates me >_>

anyway im a mod too, we all have bad days, like he said, we are people too. so you cant just whine about one day, and like the person above me said, you insulted him and his music.
And again I have to say

So did 3 other people with no banning or kicking for them

And why would Josh kick me if I insulted Serebii >_>

Chris
2nd September 2007, 8:57 PM
I'll end this thread with the following...

LMFAO

Anyone who's pathetic enough to record footage of themselves getting kicked deserves to be outcasted and laughed at. You fail. You've got a history of getting into trouble. Don't cry about it just because you can't seem to do **** right and put the blame on others.

Grow up.

Serebii
2nd September 2007, 9:22 PM
Ok. I agree with the stress part but who cares about how many members the forums have? I think its better the less there are (To a degree of course) On Pokemon Valley, I know all of the members and are friends with them all. On here I'm friends with a few members but don't even know of the rest.
What I'm saying, if you actually read what was being said, was that DUE to the large volume of members we have here, we are more stressed as we have to constantly sort things out here while everyone else is having fun. On other forums, the mods do a little bit of mod work and have fun the rest of the time. Here, it is completely inversed.

Besides, JoyRide dissed Queen...nobody disses Queen

JoyRide
2nd September 2007, 9:22 PM
I'll end this thread with the following...

LMFAO

Anyone who's pathetic enough to record footage of themselves getting kicked deserves to be outcasted and laughed at. You fail. You've got a history of getting into trouble. Don't cry about it just because you can't seem to do **** right and put the blame on others.

Grow up.
Your telling me to grow up?

A 20 year old with no job on a pokemon forum is telling a kid to grow up

Wow....just wow

Munchy.42
2nd September 2007, 9:38 PM
Ok now I agree with both of you. Cus I like Queen too. I'm not posting in this thread anymore. Goodbye!

JoyRide
2nd September 2007, 9:46 PM
What I'm saying, if you actually read what was being said, was that DUE to the large volume of members we have here, we are more stressed as we have to constantly sort things out here while everyone else is having fun. On other forums, the mods do a little bit of mod work and have fun the rest of the time. Here, it is completely inversed.

Besides, JoyRide dissed Queen...nobody disses Queen
If you would of told me you were offended by that I would of apoligized then.

And I am sorry.

1. Insulting Qeuen (I cant spell it >_<)

2. Insulting you