PDA

View Full Version : Canadian News: Pokemon Ranger! Deoxsy Crisis air date! and more...

Cobalt_Latios
3rd September 2007, 4:23 AM
Well, for those of use in the "Great White North"(not always that great and not necessarily always white either), we usually are the ones to get everything from our neighbors in the U.S. dead last. This includes Pokémon. While we do eventually "get it", it does take us quite sometime. So, as being a Canadian who really does enjoy this series, I thought it was my job to tell the others when we are getting our part of the stuff.

So, when is "Pokemon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis!"? Well, I spent a bit of time browsing the site of YTV and found out that it will air Saturday September 7th at 6:05pm-7:00pm. Then, if I'm not mistaken, there will be an episode of Team Galaxy after than followed by part 2 of it(seeing as it's being divided into 2 parts). http://www.ytv.com/programming/schedule/index.asp?offset=5&tz=

Now, due to the fact that Summer Vacation is done/over/gone, it seems that, during the morning we will get it at about 8:00am. Not only this, but on Fridays, we get in the morning and at 6:05pm. Essentially, we're getting our Pika back, with episodes on Friday nights AND Saturday at noon. In other words, we might actually be able to finish off Battle Frontier by about October-ish(if not, early Novemeber), and get Diamond and Pearl by either early December, late December or January. Hopefully, we don't get the event where we had to wait until Cartoon Network was completely done with the season before we eventually got it.

But, for the most part, it seems like we got ourselves a pretty damn good deal here. Oh, and in case you need to be sure, those times are Eastern times. So check YTV.com to make sure you guys know when to tune in.
http://www.ytv.com/programming/shows/pokemon/

Also, here's a day and time reference for a quick look:(all times are eastern)

09/10:Cutting the Ties that Bind(8:00am)
09/11:Ka Boom With a View!(8:00am)
09/12:Kind and Queen for a Day!(8:00am)
09/13:Curbing the Crimson Tide(8:00am)
09/14:What I did for Love(8:00am)PDP:Two Degrees of Seperation(6:05pm-6:30pm)
09/15:Two Degrees of Separation(12:00pm)

Edit: Since I did watch the morning episodes and the night episodes, it seems to me that YTV has apparently screwed up their schedule. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but I do feel that I know what YTV plans on doing. I'm guessing that they're going to be airing the BF episodes in the morning, followed by the DP episodes on Saturday mornings and Friday nights. I'm not too sure, but I'll update the schedule once again.

~C_L~

Heartless_Enigma
8th September 2007, 7:01 AM
Hm...too bad that they still didn't manage to stick to their own schedule. At 6 it was the first episode of D/P as well as the one at 7 being the Battle Tower episode (terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE, voice acting of Anabel). Maybe it's cause I am in the pacific, but I checked the pacific schedule and it said the same thing.

the_w0lf
8th September 2007, 5:11 PM
Hmm, I wont be able to see those ones at 8am since I'm at school but I did manage to watch Friday's DP episode (which was already played in may I believe) and the BF episode. I wish they'd play new dp's at 6pm and a new Bf at 7pm, doesn't make sense but theyre taking ages with the BF seeing a CN is pretty far in the DP season.

Tron Bonne
8th September 2007, 5:13 PM
They had that schedule up even on Friday, but that's not what aired. Yeah, it was a BF and DP episode instead of the Pokemon Ranger episodes. I hope they show it soon. We're so behind the US in terms of episodes. =/ Even right now they're showing the first episode of D/P again.

Since I have to leave the house at 6:30am to get to school on time, I just use my VCR to tape Pokemon everyday xD

EDIT: Kind of a late edit, but are they ever going to finish the Battle Frontier episodes? If they continued with BF they would have been at the next new episode this week, instead they would back and started the cycle again. It seems like this friday and saturday will be the third episode of D/P....