PDA

View Full Version : Anime to Game.

Kitty Aruseus
3rd September 2007, 5:37 AM
Why does Ash and Co. not have to fight the Elite Four to beat the pokemon league, while in the games, we do?

morefirepokemon
3rd September 2007, 5:39 AM
thats a good question because we know of the e4 existence in the anime (prima, lance, cynthia, etc.)
i guess in the anime they like to have it be tournament like to determine the winner from a bunch of people then have each person challenge the e4 one at a time

~-Overheat-~
3rd September 2007, 9:34 AM
I was saying that since Ash fought Mandy or whatever that exeggutor magician guy was......

Venusaur Master
3rd September 2007, 9:46 AM
you would have to win 1 of the leagues I would say to challenge the E4

Gravy
3rd September 2007, 10:35 AM
It's not exactly a difficult concept to figure out. There are literally thousands of people competing for gym badges in the pokémon world, and 8 is all it takes for league participation. You honestly think there'd even be a point to the Elite 4 if that many trainers turned up each and every day?

Ch0c0late Av3ng3r
3rd September 2007, 2:18 PM
maybe they should let the winner of the tournament fight the elite 4.

Dattebayo
3rd September 2007, 3:51 PM
I was wondering the same thing, too. Maybe the trainers don't have to face the Elite 4 in the anime at all. Yippe!

PokeAbb
3rd September 2007, 4:06 PM
It seems we have to fight the Elite 4, yet in the anime Ash gets to challenge the Pokemon League. I think that there should be both of those, for the show AND game.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
6th September 2007, 1:58 AM
I like it the way it is in the game. We couldnt beat a membr of the elite four with all level 20 pokemon!

GrizzlyB
6th September 2007, 4:10 AM
I kind of think that the Elite Four are more like committee members of the Pokemon League, and beating them isn't necessarily a goal for trainers. Although it is clearly an honor to battle one of them.

Mr. Mad
6th September 2007, 3:07 PM
Most likely, if ash would actually win the tournament, which will probelly never happen, he would propbely pace the elite 4.

Leon
6th September 2007, 3:16 PM
The most logical way to battle the E4 in the Anime would be winning a Regions league, then the choice of battling th E4 would open up. At least thats the way I see it.

bigpop618
6th September 2007, 4:32 PM
I dont know any japanese but maybe they explain it in the Lucian episode perhaps?

Leon
6th September 2007, 4:36 PM
Lucian deosn't, but he DOES introduce the rest of E4, bit of foresgadowing methinks.

MassivePanda
7th September 2007, 11:44 AM
I kind of think that the Elite Four are more like committee members of the Pokemon League, and beating them isn't necessarily a goal for trainers. Although it is clearly an honor to battle one of them.

I think this sums it up the most.

Clearly in the anime, you don't have to fight the Elite four, but it's probably an "honor" to fight them.

Dark Arceus
8th September 2007, 2:32 PM
Well, i guess ash fought lance in the orange islands league thing, but i suppose that doesn't count...(they were my fave episodes ever, by the way.)

Kenpachi
8th September 2007, 3:00 PM
I don't think anyone in the anime could beat all of the Elite in a day.
(Or even if it were a week long thing where you fight the next member each day.)
So far, the winner of the tournaments has never been anything special.

HotSkittyOnWailordAction
8th September 2007, 3:03 PM
Dark Arceus: That was Drake (Not the E4 Member)

My guess, if you win the Pokemon Ledgue(SP) you have to fight the Elite 4.

phyzexxx
8th September 2007, 4:46 PM
I think that you have to win the Pokemon League first and then you can fight the E4 in a special tournament.

Dark Arceus
8th September 2007, 5:10 PM
Sorry about the earlier mistake however if the elite 4 is fought against after winning the pokemon league i reckon ash will only win it if they decide to stop making the pokemon anime, and ash will win in the last ever series.

bigpop618
13th September 2007, 4:29 AM
I think its one of two things...one you win a league whether it be in Kanto or Hoennn or whatever..Thats very logical...chances are..theyll prolly start a new series...(possibly Pokemon Legends maybe?) and Ash has to go through some qualification process..I guess like qualifying for the Leagues...perhaps...its just one of million possibilities

Alkaide
16th September 2007, 2:48 PM
maybe they should let the winner of the tournament fight the elite 4.

That's what I would of said. It makes a lot of sense. Maybe in the last season of Pokémon Ash will win the Pokémon League Tournament and fight the E4.

Shadow Lucario
16th September 2007, 7:23 PM
It would be better if the Pokemon League in the game was like the Pokemon League in the anime. Then in the game if you want to you could challenge the E4. Sort of like the Battle Frontier in Emerald

Power of Fire
17th September 2007, 8:32 AM
maybe the trainer has a choice

going to a tournement
or
challenging the elite4

Emperor Giratina
22nd September 2007, 9:31 AM
Why does Ash and Co. not have to fight the Elite Four to beat the pokemon league, while in the games, we do?

That's a very good question! Ash says that he'll be the world's best Pokemon Master..... HOW will he become the world's best Pokemon Master if he does'nt beat the all the Elite Fours and all the league Champions!?..... After all, you have to beat each and every league to prove that you're the best.

Maxim
22nd September 2007, 10:45 AM
A game based on anime = The end of world.

Raccario
23rd September 2007, 12:42 PM
I'd like to see them fight the eilte four

Anaya
24th September 2007, 4:55 AM
Kinda weird huh? All well...

Anime =/= Games.

parukia49
24th September 2007, 7:12 AM
i always thought about this one. I think if theres a 5th gen, you should collect 8 badges then beat the e4. Then collect an additional 8 badges (make 2 brand new regions) then get to challenge the league just like the anime. Going back to the anime, lots of the game aspects and anime aspects dont go together eg using teleport in battles when ash versed sabrina. Teleport fails in trainer battles in the game.