PDA

View Full Version : Addicted to Poffins?

Xtra
4th September 2007, 3:45 AM
After watching last week's episode during the Labor Day Marathon, I have the feeling that Dawn's pokemon don't just like Poffins, they have an addiction to them. Either that, or they like them far too much.

What do you guys think?

Gold10
4th September 2007, 2:39 PM
Poffins are the Pokemon world's debut of addictive drugs lol

PDL
5th September 2007, 1:53 AM
when the alternate food is basically brown nuggets, poffins must be like a party in the mouth that everyone's invited to.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
5th September 2007, 3:22 AM
It DID look like they were addicts. Daw probably put a little something something Brock/Ash didnt know about....lol.

Gold10
5th September 2007, 12:00 PM
Oh no! Where are Columbians in Japan? Dawn got coke and put into her Puffins Omg!

uber gon
5th September 2007, 7:00 PM
Well they are the pokéblocks in the Sinnoh region, or Dawn has Marie Callendar's cooking skills.

Gold10
8th September 2007, 2:24 PM
or that dawn put some addictive substance into the puffins, poke-addicts forever

uber gon
11th September 2007, 4:11 AM
or that dawn put some addictive substance into the puffins, poke-addicts forever

Well, maybe the berries Dawn used have juices that lulls pokémon into drunken stupors. In one case overripe cherries have juices that can get bird "drunk".

King Of Steel
11th September 2007, 10:41 AM
Dawn obviously put crack in those Poffins. Those Pokémon can't get enough of the crack Poffins once they ingest it.

Ze Skarmory
11th September 2007, 10:46 AM
Now if only Ash could figure out what she put in those....

Venusaur Master
11th September 2007, 2:03 PM
it seems like a addiction perhaps poffin is a stronger substance that pokeblock

Typo
11th September 2007, 2:14 PM
poffin..............POFFIN POFFIN POFFIN POFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT POFFIN!!!!!!!! NO I AM NOT ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........OK YEAH I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIMMI GIMMI GIMMI GIMMI IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you got the message. They.....are.......addicting.........POFFIN! *runs*

Dax
11th September 2007, 10:05 PM
Yeah, Pachirisu was every minute asking for Poffins. That's a bad example and Pokemon is promoting addiction and for that it should be banned.:rolleyes:

uber gon
11th September 2007, 11:17 PM
Yeah, Pachirisu was every minute asking for Poffins. That's a bad example and Pokemon is promoting addiction and for that it should be banned.:rolleyes:

Actuall, Pachirisu reminded me of little children who always ask for cookies. That makes sense sincePachirisu is the new addition.