PDA

View Full Version : ranger is dangereus for DS?

Mystery Dragon Fang
5th September 2007, 6:56 PM
I watched some videos of ranger and i think i mwill like the game but if I make such fast movements like the circles around the pokes then i automaticly press harder on the touch screen.
is that treu? of yes: can you harm your touch screen with it?

MDF

eeveerose
8th September 2007, 7:42 AM
I watched some videos of ranger and i think i mwill like the game but if I make such fast movements like the circles around the pokes then i automaticly press harder on the touch screen.

MDF
no way, the DS screens are made for that kinnda thing, and are very tough in case u drop them, no hard is done

Skull-Kid
8th September 2007, 7:46 AM

MDF

you could break ur ds screen with ranger easily... if u press very hard.
i doubt nintendo will make games that can break the console.

Mystery Dragon Fang
8th September 2007, 12:25 PM
but urban ninja, i just thought that nintendo is crazy when they make games that can harm your console…

Garmmon
8th September 2007, 12:40 PM
If you press hard like hell, there is a possibility. If not, it should be fine (because the DS screen has to be durable, in order to be made into a touch screen, or it'll be too easily damaged). But I can't gurantee as I've never tried pressing harder than I do when I doodle on a piece of paper. (with little pen pressure)

Mystery Dragon Fang
9th September 2007, 6:11 PM
I also never treid it hard actualy… but i have tried it a fw times on diamond, using the poketch app. with wich you can doodle/write/etc. and i didn't press very hard…

Scy*Teh*Scyther
9th September 2007, 11:57 PM
I've been rough on mine with ranger, and all it has the possibility of doing to it was scratched it lightly. As long as you don't press on it and poke it, but do as the game says and go in circles, you won't harm the DS.