PDA

View Full Version : how do you get groudon

yellow pikachu
9th September 2007, 10:00 PM
so far on my pokemon blue mystery dungon i got 315 pokemon on my team including 7 legendaries but i have trouble on catching groudon i've fought him so many times and he still hasent joined my team can anyone please tell me how to get him on your team im even diamond rank and no luck so far

Godzilla231
9th September 2007, 11:39 PM
If you want to get Groudon;383; you have to be at a high level also wear a Friend Bow for a higher chance of recurtment,and last but not least don't give up!:)

Scy*Teh*Scyther
9th September 2007, 11:54 PM
If you want to get Groudon;383; you have to be at a high level also wear a Friend Bow for a higher chance of recurtment,and last but not least don't give up!:)

Be sure to do as Godzilla said, but also make sure that:

1) Your Team Leader is the one to hold the ribbon
2) You have to deal the final blow on Groudon, and also you have to be right against Groudon.

Ex.
xXx
xxx
xOo

x= Empty, X=Groudon, O=You, o=Your Partner.
This wouldn't work to defeat Groudon.

xxx
xXx
xOo

Same Key
This would work to recruit him.

Good Luck! =D

Flygon master
9th September 2007, 11:58 PM
Here is a way. When you go to the place where you get him, soon before you battle him make any team members leave. Holding the friend bow or whatever it's called and be in front of him when you kill him. That will higher your chance of catching him. He is also one of the hardest legendaries to get too and your chance is very low. I still don't have groudon yet. ^o^

Shine
10th September 2007, 2:33 AM
Don't forget to have space for him. Also, he has a -10.0% chance of recruitment, so it may take a while. You must be at least L60 to have a chance of recruiting him without Friend Bow, and L30 if you do have the Bow

Garmmon
10th September 2007, 10:37 AM
Yep, and rank doesn't affect recruitment rate. Try to be at a high level, and have the bow. It'll bring your chances up. And don't forget, it takes luck too. Good luck. ^^