PDA

View Full Version : what have they not changed????

henri_chung
11th September 2007, 11:20 PM
serously what hevn't they changed!

team rocket-motto/voice/pokemon/more stupidity
ash/new voice dummer/new pokemon
brock/voice
may/misty/dawn-dawn is a numscal i mean when she started she didn't even know how to use a pokeball(ash on th other had when he started he caught a pokemon stopped team rocket and got a girlfriend

please somebody find something that hasn't changed!

TeddiUrsa
12th September 2007, 12:48 AM
the idiocy of the fandom.

Drkecho
12th September 2007, 1:12 AM
You seem to hate the dub. Be happy PUSA could make a decent one, unlike 4Kids

CyberCubed
12th September 2007, 1:52 AM
the idiocy of the fandom.

Teddiursa wins the thread.

Agreed, this is such a sad fandom. It actually boggles my mind sometimes that there are actually real-life human beings posting these messages here behind their computer with such strange and bizarre posts.

Its almost unthinkable how many people here say things that you would question whether there's something wrong with them in real life.

Teddiursa fan forever
12th September 2007, 2:06 AM
ummm, Pikachu? ^^;;

at least bulbasuar didn't evolve. i just can't picture Ash with an ivesaur or venusaur. (or even worse: raichu. ><; )

;216; Tff

Dattebayo
12th September 2007, 2:11 AM
What hasn't change is some of the Pokemons' voices.

ElementEevee
12th September 2007, 2:17 AM
Well... I think that the creators have many running gags on the show. Maybe that's why the show is predictable and hasn't change much.

octoboy
12th September 2007, 2:26 AM
What hasn't changed: Team rocket's blasting off again.

Blaziryu
12th September 2007, 3:33 AM
They don't change because the writers are running out of ideas. Ash will probably look the same for another 10 years.

Captain Castform
12th September 2007, 5:16 AM
Ash's underwear.

You'd think that he'd change them every once in a while since his mom's been on it from the first episode on.... but does he listen?

Brandon: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Blackjack Gabbiani
12th September 2007, 9:29 AM
You seem to hate the dub. Be happy PUSA could make a decent one, unlike 4Kids

With the exception of Chronicles, 4Kids did a damn fine job on the dub. Look at Mewtwo Returns. I doubt even PUSA could have dubbed that as well as was done.

And look at what we have now. Lame jokes (although that extends partly to the Japanese side of things as well), changed character names, missed Japanese jokes, bad acting...

At least the 4Kids VAs could act (but that's for another topic). But overall, not much has changed. Oh boy, they keep in some useless background text. It MUST be a good dub then!

But I digress. They haven't changed much about Team Rocket, if you disregard Origin of Love and Truth rewriting their backstory (especially Meowth's).

Power of Fire
12th September 2007, 9:40 AM
the fact that everyone is still making a fuss about the new voices