PDA

View Full Version : Sunken Treasure?

Pikachu1391
12th September 2007, 6:35 AM
I read in the Serebii.net information about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon that there are invisible items hidden in the water in dungeons. All the pokemon on my team are all-terrain hikers, so I walk through the water often, but have never found any items there. Is there an easy way to know whether there are hidden items in the water, and if so, where they are? Do they even exist?

Shine
12th September 2007, 6:45 AM
I've never heard of items in the water, unless you threw them there or something. There are buried items in the wall though, but you'll need Super Mobile or Rock Smash (and Rock smash will take AGES) to dig through the walls.

Garmmon
12th September 2007, 4:57 PM
There are some cases where dungeons have 4 tiles surrounded by water. Usually 2 or 3 of the 4 tiles have items on them, and 1 has a Warp Trap.
E.g.
T=Water
O=Ground (with either items, noth. or Warp trap)
OOOOOO
OTTTTO
OTOOTO
OTOOTO
OTTTTO
OOOOOO

Pikachu1391
12th September 2007, 11:51 PM
The information I read is in the section called "Dungeons - Basics", and the text reads as follows: "As you progress to the later dungeons, there will be special areas in the dungeons which are accessible only to certain pokemon. One, the lava ground, which only fire type pokemon can walk on. Two, water, which only water pokemon can travel on. Sometimes there are hidden items in these areas, so you could try to explore them..."

Here's a link:

http://www.serebii.net/mysteriousdungeon/dungeon.shtml

Pikachu1391
13th September 2007, 12:19 AM
The information I read is in the section called "Dungeons - Basics", and the text reads as follows: "As you progress to the later dungeons, there will be special areas in the dungeons which are accessible only to certain pokemon. One, the lava ground, which only fire type pokemon can walk on. Two, water, which only water pokemon can travel on. Sometimes there are hidden items in these areas, so you could try to explore them..."

Here's a link:

Pikachu1391
13th September 2007, 12:19 AM

Here's a link:

tinypearl32
13th September 2007, 1:00 AM
As far as I can figure out, Garmmon is rigt; In addition, there are certain items, like the Deepsea Scale and Tooth and some HM's, that are on "islands":

W-water
L -land (with items, traps, or nothing)

L L L L L
L W W W L
L W L W L
L W W W L
L L L L L

Garmmon
14th September 2007, 1:13 PM
After reading the text you specified, I'm quite sure of what I said. Which means, some items can only be accessed if you have a Pokemon in your current team that can cross water terrain.