PDA

View Full Version : The Animal Lovers Club

Pages : [1] 2 3

Spoinky
12th September 2007, 10:27 AM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff224/toXic_1995/Spoinkwhalethingycopy.png
Credit to Mr. Yoshi

Purpose

As it says, this is the Animal Lovers Club. This club is for anyone who loves animals. Here you can discuss anything to everything about animals.

How to Join

It's easy to join here at the ALC. All you need to do is either post on this thread or PM me requesting that you want to join.

When you ask, you must answer this simple question,
"What is your favourite animal?"

Members

For this club, I will try something different though if it doesn't work, we will just have members. Basically, instead of members, there will be a food chain and you can move up and down it. The higher you are in the food chain, the more priority you will have over those lower than you. There will still be a co-owner for those wondering.

The Animal Lover’s Club – Rankings of members

Owner - The Spoinkster
Co-owner - crobatman
Co-owner - igsey
Co-owner – *Vacant*

Human - 1200 points

Great White Shark - 1000 points

Ikito (1000 points)

African Elephant - 850 points

Stallion - 650 points

Cow - 550 points

Armored Dragon (550 points)

African Wild Dog - 450 points

Cheetah - 300 points

Rattata the Mighty (300 point)

Peregrine Falcon - 200 points

Mechanos7 (200 points)

Pidgeon - 150 points

Shiney Mew (150 point)
SkinnySweatyMan (150 points)

Spider - 100 points

flame master 14 (100 points)

Bee - 50 points

BirdsandBoats (86 points)

Ledybug/Ledybird - 20 points

31st Funk (20 points)
KetchupO (20 points)

Worm (start)

Gliding Girl (14 points)
Totodile Charizard (10 points)
Shiny Rokon (9 points)
NightBlaze (8 points)
Xashlei (8 point)
Marikunon (8 points)
Lugia Girl (7 points)
Soul Lugia (7 points)
Simonferno 125 (7 points)
Mew 543 (7 points)
Senkrad (6 points)
The Nine Tailed Fox (6 point)
Eeveerose (6 point)
WobbuPal (6 points)
Uzumakikunai (5 points)
Espeon Fan (5 points)
~GreeN~ (5 points)
{fcc}stealth (5 points)
Pumped Aaron (5 points)
Pamizard (5 points)
Eclipse (5 points)
PokeClipz (5 points)
ninelifewriter5 (5 points)
Perfectly Annoying (5 points)
Pikachu20211994 (5 points)
pokemonbattlegrl (5 points)
KyogreKing (5 points)

Here is how to move up and down the ranks:

Joining= 5pts
Being active in this thread each month and obeying the rules= Up one rank
Every 10 posts=10 points
Submitting a banner= 100pts
Disobeying Rules 3+ times = -50pts

Rules

I don't like being strict on rules because I believe you don't have much fun so here they are:

1) Normal SPPF rules
2) No Flaming
3) No spamming
4) Myself, Co-owners and Stallion/African Elephant/Great White Shark/Human Ranked members are allowed to let others in.

Banners/Userbars

I would be more than happy to accept any banners/userbars anyone would like to submit for our club. They will be displayed here and are free for anyone to use and if you want credit please indicate. Also, to get the code, right click on the Banner/Userbar and click properties.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5042/1190325100vd5.gif
Credit to Arceus Master

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q12/DeathDjango/AnimalLoversKitten2.png
Credit to 31st Funk

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/9131/ikitobannerrequestic0.png
Credit to Jakotsu

From now on we are having animal of the week. Please try to agree to some extent to make it easier.

Here is the Animal of the Week and Archive:

Habitat:
Weight:
Length:
Diet Type:
Diet:
Lifespan:

Archive

Week 1) Cheetah (http://www.freewebs.com/icey822/Cheetah.jpg)
Week 2) Burmese Python (http://www.naturephoto-cz.com/photos/sevcik/burmese-python--python-molurus-3.jpg)
Week 3) Sailfish (http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/animals/images/primary/sailfish.jpg)
Week 4) Jacksons Chameleon (http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=65308&rendTypeId=4)
Week 5) Leatherback Turtle (http://www.wildlifeextra.com/images/leatherback-underwater.JPG)
Week 6) Red Wolf (http://www.ecotourismnc.org/PhotoGallery/Images/red_wolf_USFWS.jpg)

Enjoy!

crobatman
15th September 2007, 3:18 AM
Sweet! I get to be your first member (if you let me in).
My favorite animal is the Peregrine Falcon. I once thought of making a club like this, but I never got too it, and I could not think of a good name. I love animals, and I even worked with them when I volunteered at the Zoo. I am majoring in Biology now, so that I can continue working with the wildlife in my future.

Spoinky
15th September 2007, 12:01 PM
Excellent, you can be the ALC's first member and interesting animal choice. Do you want to be co-owner or just a member starting in the improved food chain? Also, how was it working at the zoo?

crobatman
16th September 2007, 12:29 AM
Sure, I'll be a co-owner.

The zoo was a fun place to work. I got to be a Mammal Keeper Assistant, and technically I still am. What that means, is I got to hang around the Elephant and Rhino barn, and help pick up poo! *Not exciting* I got to other things like feeding the mammals. I even did Gorilla observations, which is just watching them and taking notes on their behavior. One time I got to play with the Bonobos in their building. I even did some animal talks with the zoo guest. I like the education part of the zoo. Before I did keeping, they mostly used volunteers in events they had like Boo at the Zoo, and stuff like that.

Spoinky
16th September 2007, 12:44 AM
Ooh!!! lucky you, except for the poo patrol part. Soon I wish I could work either at the zoo or a Reptile park. Reptiles are my favourite type of animal, especially lizards. I've even read every reptile book in 3 of our local libraries which is about 2375 books. Also, incase you were wondering, my favourite animal is the Thorny Devil which is also known as the Moloch or Mountain Devil.
Anyway, I hope we get more members soon because it's kinda quiet with only you and me.

igsey
16th September 2007, 6:19 PM
Hiya guys, please can I join your club? My favourite animal is the bengal tiger. I am also part of the Christian alliance, that's how I found out. Pweez can I join?

crobatman
16th September 2007, 7:42 PM
I thought my suggestion in the Christian Alliance could work here. Welcome igsey!

I wish I could have worked with reptiles when I was at the zoo, but i never found the time to train for it. Maybe one day I will. I was thinking about joining a local Herpetological Society.

Are either of you interested in Wildlife Photography?

crobatman
17th September 2007, 3:45 AM
sorry for the double post, but I am going to find us someone to make a banner for this club, and work on recruiting in the games forums.

Spoinky
17th September 2007, 9:59 AM
Welcome Igsey and thankyou so much Crobatman for helping recruit members. You truly are the best. Crobatman do you want to be the only co-owner or do you think we should have around 2 other co-owners? I will add you Igsey as soon as Crobatman replies.

I am interested in wildlife photography alot and have had some pretty good photo's of animals though most are from the zoo since there aren't alot of native animals where I live in an urban area. Though when we travelled to Sydney, I took photo's of local lizards and birds aswell as a picture of a snake.

Shukaku
17th September 2007, 11:43 AM
I'll join! I hnave a two rabbits, and a dog.

Kitsune Winterheart
17th September 2007, 2:00 PM
Me wants to joinie.

What is your favourite animal?
Wolves, foxes, and all the other beasts you can find from Finland. Snow leopards, too, and reindeers.

BTW, I have a cat named Salusiini :3 I love that [little] guy n__n

crobatman
17th September 2007, 8:17 PM
Welcome new people!

The Nine Tailed Fox, you have to say what your favorite animal is in order to join.

Man, my computer messed up last night so I was not able to ask for a banner. I bet Scenice could make us a good banner though if you ask him in his shop.

So, if you got any good pictures of wildlife show a couple then! I have a few pictures from animals in my backyard, but they are not amazing at all...

If this club gets big, then we would need other co-owners.

igsey
17th September 2007, 9:43 PM
Yay! Thanks guys! If you agree then I would like to be a co-owner :D. I don't really do animal photography as here in england we get extremely exciting animals like - sheep. The only cool ones (badgers, foxes, hedgehogs etc.) come out at night, and then if I take a pic then the flash goes off and the fox sprints into the road and almost gets hit by a car. Whoops. I don't have pets either, but would LOVe to have a cat. They rock!

Also, a question - why is cow above cheetah in the ranking list???

TotodileCharizard
17th September 2007, 11:30 PM
Gasp I'll join! That's awesome that the cow is higher than the cheetah! COWS RULE! lol

What's your favorite animal?
The Mako shark, or any other shark really.

crobatman
18th September 2007, 5:15 AM
Well duh. Cows are coming to the top of the Food Chain.

So, What kind animals live near your neighborhood? Or what kind of environment do you live in?

I live near the Ocean, so I live in the wetlands of America. If you ever heard of Florida, that is my area. The mammals we have are White-Tailed Deer, Wild Hogs, squirrels, rats, racoons, mice, otters, Bobcats, coyotes and rarely a Mountain Lion. Red wolves are only in captivity. We are supposed to have Black bears around here somewher too.
That was just a few of the mammals. Next time, i'll list some common Birds.

Spoinky
18th September 2007, 8:34 AM
Thankyou and welcome everyone who joined. Igsey and Frozen Kitsune, you are now other co-owners. Also, TotodileCharizard, if our club become really big, I will allow you to also be co-owner though if any of you do not wish to become co-owner and just be on the food chain please let me know and I will change you.

The majority of animals that live around me are either birds like pidgeons or crows,spiders and insects including praying mantis' and stick insects. However, near where I live, there is a park called Piney Lakes which has a bit of a woodland area. we went there at night and were lucky to come across a bandicoot and a wombat.

Kitsune Winterheart
18th September 2007, 1:01 PM
Thankies~ Our house is surrounded by dark, deep fir forest. Owls are making noises during the day, and I think I saw a bear once @___@ Foxes, too. Woot for beasts overload, there's sometimes even wolves near us.

igsey
18th September 2007, 3:46 PM
Lucky you guys. We get pigeons, crows, seagulls, spiders and people's pets. At night we very rarely get things like foxes and hedgehogs and badgers.

Thanks for making me co-owner, I will put a link to this thread in my sig.

Shukaku
18th September 2007, 8:11 PM
The Nine Tailed Fox, you have to say what your favorite animal is in order to join.Oh! Didn't see that... Mine is ANY type of monkey/chimp.

uzumakikunai
18th September 2007, 8:20 PM
May i join?
My favourite animal is the wolf. My fave pet-able animal is the Husky :3

igsey
18th September 2007, 8:58 PM
I don't know if I have the right to let people join... Can you please tell me, The Spoinkster?

TotodileCharizard
18th September 2007, 10:45 PM
Ok Spoinkster, fine by me.

So, What kind animals live near your neighborhood? Or what kind of environment do you live in?
Ok, we're close to the Panhandle(northern part) of Texas, so we have grasslands and hot weather. Around my house we have a pack of coyotes that stick around, I can hear them in the early morning. My mom's seen one tarantula, thankfully I wasn't there. We've had a scorpion on our ceiling, just once though. Umm we got some barn owls living in an abandoned house next door to ours. Then we got common birds...sparrows, some birds with yellow chests lol. I think that's pretty much it, I live outside my city's limits so our neighbors have like peacocks, chickens, prairie dogs, etc.

EspeonFan
18th September 2007, 10:50 PM
Could I join please?
What is your favourite animal?
Rabbits

Spoinky
19th September 2007, 1:04 AM
Welcome, everyone who asked to join has now been added. Thankyou for joining, now our club is slowly beginning to become big.

Sorry igsey, I should had specified. Anyone who is Stallion rank or above including myself and co-owners are allowed to let others in. I would let everyone be able to let others join but incase someone who was worm rank let in either someone banned or someone who just wanted to be in to start an argument.

Mechanos7
19th September 2007, 5:26 AM
Can i join?My fav animal is the sea turtle.My fav pet is Chow Chow.
Even know i love all animals,mostly reptiles like snakes,I also have more then 50 huge books on animals.

Spoinky
19th September 2007, 8:27 AM
You sure can, welcome Mechanos7.

Mechanos7
19th September 2007, 5:59 PM
Thanks,And the only animal im afaid of is the Great white shark x.x

igsey
19th September 2007, 6:09 PM
Ok, thanks. ;) Animals I'm afraid of would be just poisonous snakes, and we only have one, rather rare one here in England - The Adder. And they are quite lame in venom terms.

Mechanos7
19th September 2007, 6:38 PM
Ok, thanks. ;) Animals I'm afraid of would be just poisonous snakes, and we only have one, rather rare one here in England - The Adder. And they are quite lame in venom terms.
Snakes are pretty cute.It's weird when something you think is cute alot of people are scared of.O.o

igsey
19th September 2007, 6:53 PM
Don't get me wrong - I like snakes. They rock. And they are cute. I'm just not too fond of their venom.

Mechanos7
19th September 2007, 7:02 PM
Oh yeah my bro could make a banner for this

igsey
19th September 2007, 7:08 PM
Coolies. Do you know who could make a userbar (like your pro cloning one) for us?

crobatman
19th September 2007, 7:10 PM
A banner would be cool.

I forgot a couple other mammals that live near me. There are Opposums and Armadillos too which I usually see as roadkill. I forgot about Bats too.

Birds: Many songbirds like Cardinals, Bluejays, and Brown Thrashers. There are wetland birds too like the Great Blue Heron and Wood Storks. Birds of Prey I have seen are Red-Tailed Hawks, Ospreys, and rarely the Bald Eagle. It was a magnificent sight to see a bald eagle flying near you, especcially if you are from America.
Also, there are owls that I hear at night like the Barred Owl, who makes the call that sounds like, "Who Cooks for you?" I can't forget Pigeons, Ravens, crows. Also, there are many Turkey Vultures and Buzzards that help clean up the roadkill.

New Topic: What is your favorite type of snake? Many people I know would say a dead snake. :(
I like the Sidewinder that lives in the arizona desert.

Mechanos7
19th September 2007, 7:18 PM
I love black Mambas :P
Even know i love sea kraits.
Anything anyone needs to know about snakes?I have more then 50 huge books on animals.

igsey
19th September 2007, 7:35 PM
I think the Coral Snake is cool - and the sidewinder as well.

Mechanos7
19th September 2007, 8:48 PM
Coral snakes are awsome Then again every snake is! XD

TotodileCharizard
19th September 2007, 10:49 PM
Thanks,And the only animal im afaid of is the Great white shark x.x

Welcome, and Jaws feels so unloved now. :( Hope ya have fun!

What is your favorite type of snake?
I'd probably say the Anaconda for like, wild snakes and Ball Pythons that can be kept as pets. Pretty much it.

I hope I'm not the only one here who LOVES sharks...or maybe I'm just scaring everyone.

Spoinky
20th September 2007, 12:52 AM
I'm scared of sharks yet am very interested in them.

My favourite type of snake is probably any Sea snake though if I had to choose one it would be the Sea krait.

Mechanos7
20th September 2007, 1:26 AM
Welcome, and Jaws feels so unloved now. :( Hope ya have fun!

I'd probably say the Anaconda for like, wild snakes and Ball Pythons that can be kept as pets. Pretty much it.

I hope I'm not the only one here who LOVES sharks...or maybe I'm just scaring everyone.
I love sharks...Im just alittle afraid of them,I hate the movie jaws,Because it made people hate sharks..

Mechanos7
20th September 2007, 2:18 AM
Coolies. Do you know who could make a userbar (like your pro cloning one) for us?
I know a person who could make us a userbar.
Tori's everything shop (She made the shiny starly Chao and the palkia banner in my sig) - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=270880
(Sorry about this double post but i just saw that post)

LugiaGirl
20th September 2007, 2:24 AM
can i join?
whats your favorite animal? giraffes and kitties!!!

Mechanos7
20th September 2007, 3:00 AM
Lugiagirl just to tell you so you dont think the owner/co-owners say no,All of the owners and co-owners are offline i think So it may be a bit before someone responds.(Im worm rank x.x)But dont worry they're prob going to let you in.

crobatman
20th September 2007, 5:07 AM
Yeah, of course you can join LugiaGirl!

Mechanos7, do you think you can delete some of those double posts?

Spoinky
20th September 2007, 8:41 AM
LugiaGirl welcome, I have added you. Just for those who haven't read the rules recently(not that you have to) I have change it so that if your active for a month you go up a rank instead of points but only for being active.

Mechanos7
20th September 2007, 5:16 PM
Deleted my double post that lag made..
I just realized i could deleted my own posts. O.o
I just made a userbar!
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff114/Mechanos7/Uesrbar.png[/IMG*]
Remove the *s to use.
MY first userbar YAY!
[IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff114/Mechanos7/Uesrbar.png
/\ That's what it looks like

crobatman
20th September 2007, 8:59 PM
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff114/Mechanos7/ Uesrbar.png
I just wanted to see what this looked like :)

igsey
21st September 2007, 3:41 PM
Hey guys, Arceus bar made me a userbar! It's in my sig, and links to this thread! I have asked him/her if we are all allowed to use it (so long as we give credit), but haven't a reply yet. Either way, it's cool!

NEW TOPIC: What pets do you own, and if you could own one more, what would it be?

igsey
21st September 2007, 3:47 PM
Hey guys, me again. Sorry for the double post, but Arceus Master says we can all use the userbar as long as we give credit. To use it, just right click the userbar (which is in my sig), click properties and highlight & copy where it says 'Location'. Then paste it into your sig as an IMG.

Thankyou Arceus Master!!!

Gliding Girl
21st September 2007, 3:49 PM
Could I join I love animels so much My favourite animal is a dog.

igsey
21st September 2007, 3:54 PM
Sure thing, nice to meet you! Hope you like it here!

What type of dog is your favourite? Mine's the Golden Retriever.

Gliding Girl
21st September 2007, 4:02 PM
mines the Lab or the Golden the same as my dog a cross between the lab and golden.

igsey
21st September 2007, 4:08 PM
Cool. When the Spoinkster comes online, I'm sure that they will add you to the members list.

Do you have any other pets other than your dog?

Gliding Girl
21st September 2007, 4:13 PM
No but I use to have a to fish and another dog but they all died.

igsey
21st September 2007, 4:16 PM
Awww... sorry to hear that. I'm sure they all had great lives.

If you could have any other pet, what would it be? Mine would be a cat, as I don't have any pets and love all cats, big and small.

Gliding Girl
21st September 2007, 4:22 PM
I would have a rabbit just like them alot but for sure my dog would kill it.

igsey
21st September 2007, 4:32 PM
Lol. Errr..... where are you from?

*Just trying to make conversation*

LugiaGirl
22nd September 2007, 12:17 AM
thanks! what are we talking about?

Spoinky
22nd September 2007, 7:19 AM
Wow, thanks so much for the userbar igsey, it's so awesome!!!http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Welcome Gliding Girl, I have added you.

TOPIC: What pets do you own, and if you could own one more, what would it be?

I own a cat, a dog and around 23 birds. We've easily had over 50 fish though they all died. 3 of the fish, our cat ate.

BTW, Mechanos7, do you want credit for your userbar?

LugiaGirl
23rd September 2007, 8:24 AM
i have one dog and five hamsters,(used to have six, but one died a week ago. sad) and we have like 27 fish, i think

Gliding Girl
24th September 2007, 6:07 PM
Lol. Errr..... where are you from?

*Just trying to make conversation*

Ireland...

Anyway I will say myne again

I have a dog and would like a rabbit.

igsey
24th September 2007, 7:42 PM
I'm in southern England. I swear I've seen you before, in some shop...

Hey, in three months time it's Christmas Eve! *Runs off w00ting*
Period.

Anywho, The Spoinkster, do not thank me for the userbar, thank Arceus Master. Oh, and I will now call you Spoinky. The Spoinkster is too long to keep typing.

Spoinky
25th September 2007, 12:28 AM
I'm fine being called Spoinky, I like that name. I will thank Arceus Master for the userbar but you were the one to get it for us.

Yay, I love Christmas and Christmas is only 11 days before my birthday, yay!!!

Also, what do you think of my new avatar,better or worse.

Mechanos7
25th September 2007, 12:47 AM
BTW, Mechanos7, do you want credit for your userbar?

It's just my first ever userbar so i dont need credit.
I did better with the Turtwig one in my sig.

Spoinky
25th September 2007, 12:59 AM
Wow, that was strange, I accidentally posted the same message 7 times and I only clicked once.

Mechanos7
25th September 2007, 1:02 AM
Wow, that was strange, I accidentally posted the same message 7 times and I only clicked once.That happens alot to me.
(Aww my serebii post count(SP?) rank isn't going up.)

EDIT: I found this website a few days back in one of my books: www.sharktrust.org ,It's awsome :P

crobatman
25th September 2007, 4:39 AM
TOPIC: What pets do you own, and if you could own one more, what would it be?
I have a Golden Retriever, and a Jack Russel Terrier. They are two very opposite dogs. One is laid back, and the other is hyper.

If I had another pet, I would want a Bearded Dragon. They are the best reptilian pets one can have.

igsey
25th September 2007, 3:39 PM
Spoinky, your new avatar is cool. I like it better than the old one. My mum won't let me have any pets as she thinks that I would stop looking after it :(. Hell, one of my best friends has a cat, and I look after it better than he does!

Mechanos7
25th September 2007, 5:19 PM
I have a dog and a cat, Used to have alot of fish(One killed the others >_<)
I want a turtle :)

Gliding Girl
25th September 2007, 5:36 PM
I'm in southern England. I swear I've seen you before, in some shop....

But how?

Yay christmas!
Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way!

igsey
25th September 2007, 8:06 PM
Or I've seen you in some other club. I may have seen you in the Lucario/Riolu club. Are you part of that?

Spoinky
26th September 2007, 11:17 AM
Um, I just made my first banner on Paint, I know it's not very good but here it is. I am not sure if I have the right Attributes.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff64/TheSpoinkster/animalLoversbanner2.jpg

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff64/TheSpoinkster/animalLoversbanner2.jpg

BTW, I just signed up on photobucket though we had a talk today about evil websites that ask for your personal info and sell it and even though I trust photobucket I said my name was Spoink Chimecho so no-one will know who I am.

Gliding Girl
26th September 2007, 6:15 PM
Or I've seen you in some other club. I may have seen you in the Lucario/Riolu club. Are you part of that?

No i'm not check my siggy to see what clubs i'm in.

spoinky cool banner alot better then myne.

crobatman
27th September 2007, 5:08 PM
How often do you watch Animal Planet? or do you have other animal related tv shows you like?

igsey
27th September 2007, 5:10 PM
I don't have animal planet - no sky :(.
The only animal related shows I watch are Animals Do The Funniest Things, and You've Been Framed, which always has an animal section in it.

Spoinky
28th September 2007, 12:44 AM
I also don't have Animal Planet though one of the animal shows I watch is Totally Wild Rescue (only in Australia I think). It's basically rescuing animals that are hurt or have escaped. Anyway, it was strange today because one of the stories was about an elephant that had escaped from a circus and was running wild . It appeared in the city just walking on the streets before going into bushland area. It took them 2 days to find it before it was returned to the circus.

~GreeN~
28th September 2007, 1:57 AM
ill join to because i have lots of animal like a dog 2 cats ginnipig

Mechanos7
28th September 2007, 3:13 AM
ALOT like... somedays 3 shows,Once i watched from 1:00 PM to
4:00 PM O.o

Spoinky
28th September 2007, 8:32 AM
Welcome ~GreeN~, I have added you!

crobatman
28th September 2007, 1:44 PM
I like to watch Jeff Corwin and The Most Extreme on Animal Planet.

new topic: What is your favorite animal-like cartoon character? I just go crazy with topics to discuss. My favorite show of all time is the Looney Tunes, and my favorite character is the cat, Sylvester. I also like the rooster, Foghorn Leghorn.

nubinator
29th September 2007, 2:54 AM
Can I join?

My favourite animal is the wolf by the way. Oh and What is your favorite animal-like cartoon character? --- Bugs Bunny :p

eeveerose
29th September 2007, 5:30 AM
wow this club souinds great!
I wanna join!
my favorite animal is a bengal cat

Xashlei
29th September 2007, 5:43 AM
I want to join, my favorite animals are dolphins and dogs in general. :)

Spoinky
29th September 2007, 6:39 AM
Welcome {fcc}stelth, Eeveerose and Blue Milotic I have added you and I hope you enjoy yourself here!

My favourite animal-like cartoon character is well, if Taz is based off an animal I would choose Taz.

igsey
29th September 2007, 2:06 PM
Yup, Taz is a Tasmanian Devil. My User CP is being gay, it's not telling me when there are new posts. :(

eeveerose
29th September 2007, 4:08 PM
taz rocks! I like the little road runner dude "meep meep" or something

igsey
29th September 2007, 8:52 PM
Boy, I haven't watched that in ages... But my favourite cartoon animal would have to be Mutley from Wacky Races. *Fuzumwuzumbuzm...*

Ikito
2nd October 2007, 4:41 PM
oh can i join Loves animals so much:D:D:D:D:D:D cant believe i didnt see this before

well my fav. is a tie between monkeys and rabbits(soo cute) and ofcourse i always love my beautiful ginger cat Henry:)

so can I join????

igsey
2nd October 2007, 4:50 PM
Sure you can! Welcome!

Ikito
2nd October 2007, 4:51 PM
Yay can I put the userbar in my sig thats in yours?

igsey
2nd October 2007, 4:51 PM
Sure, just make sure you give credit to the awesome Arceus Master.

Ikito
2nd October 2007, 5:00 PM
ok in meh sig and what rank are you? Igsey?

igsey
2nd October 2007, 5:02 PM
Co-owner. :D

Ikito
2nd October 2007, 5:05 PM
Ok cool I'm a worm i think? anyway what are we talking about?

igsey
2nd October 2007, 5:07 PM
The current topic is...

Dun-dun-duh!!!

What is your favourite cartoon animal?

Mine is Mutley from Wacky Races and Catch the Pigeon.

Ikito
2nd October 2007, 5:08 PM
dont really have one But if animal/aliens count then wildmutt from ben 10?

igsey
2nd October 2007, 5:12 PM
Coolies. Do you have any pets? Other than Henry?

Ikito
2nd October 2007, 5:15 PM
Henry(cat), Bonny(cat), shadow(fish), tobi(dog), becky(dog) and like 20/30 birds whose names i forget but bonny is my sis' and becky is ma mum's and some of the birds are mine:D

crobatman
2nd October 2007, 5:21 PM
wow, that is a lot of birds. do you breed them?

Ikito
2nd October 2007, 5:26 PM
I got finches and I bought them for breeding then selling(I'm still 10 so money$_$) but they have an egg kill it then one dies its horrible:'(

igsey
2nd October 2007, 5:28 PM
Oh dear! How much do you sell 'em for? Just being nosy...

Ikito
2nd October 2007, 5:31 PM
havnt sold em' yet :) need to find someone who wants them first:)

igsey
2nd October 2007, 5:32 PM
Cool. How about a pet shop? They might buy them. Yay, over 100 posts!

Ikito
2nd October 2007, 5:34 PM
I got them from a pet shopO_o maybe if i sell them to a different one theres about ten finches there maybe $5 each $50 $_$ $_$ $_$ $_$ $_$

igsey
2nd October 2007, 5:35 PM
Woah. Nice. Is that american dollars?

Ikito
2nd October 2007, 5:36 PM
australian i live in queensland:)

igsey
2nd October 2007, 5:41 PM
Oh cool. I'm in england - other side of the world.

Ikito
2nd October 2007, 5:46 PM
ahhh ok well hello. oh I just came bck from holidays in tasmania(henry keeps purring at me and wanting me to scratch him:)) anyway we went to a wildlife park and there where monkeys,echindas,rabbits,guinea pigs, koala's,tassie devils, kangaroos,joeys(i handfed both kangaroo and joey:)), birds, alpacka,deer, eagles,donkeys. then at a farm there where pigs, ducks, roosters,bantoms, lambs(got to feed them:)), donkeys and horses it was sooo fun:):):):)

igsey
2nd October 2007, 6:11 PM
Awesome. I went to a falconry show over the summer (not that we had much of a summer here), and they had peregrine falcons there, which were so cool!

Soul Lugia
2nd October 2007, 6:14 PM
Hi I'll join, my favourite animal is dolphin, I also love cats dogs and all reptiles and frogs. At school we have a pet frog! I called it Hannah:).

Ikito
2nd October 2007, 6:16 PM
oh yeah I forgot to mention I love snakes:)

igsey
2nd October 2007, 6:16 PM
Cool. Soul Lugia, you may join, even though you didn't ask ;).

Soul Lugia
2nd October 2007, 6:17 PM
Hey, can someone donate £3/4 a month or something to WDCS( Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society) to help save the whales, dolphins and all marine life? go to http://www.wdcs.org/ I have joined.

igsey
2nd October 2007, 6:19 PM
I already do.

Ikito
2nd October 2007, 6:22 PM
I cant parents wont let me and how did you get that weird money symbol?

igsey
2nd October 2007, 6:24 PM
The £ symbol? Press shift and three...
In order of 0-9, it is like this
! " £ $ % ^ & * ( )

Soul Lugia
2nd October 2007, 6:30 PM
I cant parents wont let me

You are soooooo unlucky:-/ ;026;

Ikito
2nd October 2007, 6:30 PM
!@#$%^&*()

doesnt work

igsey
2nd October 2007, 6:38 PM
What keyboard do you have? For me, the @ is on the same key as ', and # is on the same key as ~. Weird...
And £ is the Pound sign (GPB)

PumpedAaron
3rd October 2007, 9:40 PM
Wahey! This is neat!

My fav animal is the Gator (especially those in Florida) cuz their wildly tough and buff! *flex* And I'd say they have tough defense too!

I've also owned a little dog as a child, not anymore though... (too irresponsible back then)

Spoinky
4th October 2007, 12:27 AM
Welcome Pumped Aaron, You are now a worm....rank!!!

I think we must have different keyboards since we use the Australian Dollar, I don't think we need the pound symbol and Vice versa. Also, I wonder about Americans, do you think they use the same keyboards as you in England or different?

Also this is off topic but I need to know, first can you see my Banner because I can't but I know it's there and second, If it is there, which 2 lineless pokemon should I keep in my signature because I don't want to get a warning and part of it deleted.

crobatman
4th October 2007, 3:30 AM
I thought I replied here???? It must have been a lag...

I say take out salamence.
um....let's get back to what the club is about.

Do you like the shows where the predator kills the prey, then eats it?
I would enjoy filming something like that, but I guess I am sick like that...

igsey
4th October 2007, 1:57 PM
I guess I like it, because it just shows you the power and skills of the predator.

And Spoinky, yes, I can see your banner, and I think you should keep Grumpig and Tyranitar in your sig for the lineless pokemon.

igsey

crobatman
4th October 2007, 4:34 PM
Our local zoo is going to have an interactive Stingray exhibit. Where you can touch them and stuff. How cool would that be? the only bad thing is that you would have to pay an extra $3.00 to go to that exhibit.

Pamizard
4th October 2007, 4:36 PM
I want to join

My favorite animals: Dogs and Dinosaurs(favorite ancient animals)

crobatman
4th October 2007, 4:38 PM
Yay! you are in.

Can you think of a new topic to discuss?

igsey
4th October 2007, 9:03 PM
What is your favourite sea animal?

Mine personally is the Orca (killer whale) or the basking shark.

Mechanos7
4th October 2007, 10:28 PM
Darn XD
I cant think which one..Im on a swim team called Stingrays so i them..I like sharks..Whales..Barracudas..Sea turtles are my fav animal tho.....Then theres sea snakes....UGH SO MANY AWSOME ANIMALS.....
EDIT:Just saw this :

ahhh ok well hello. oh I just came bck from holidays in tasmania(henry keeps purring at me and wanting me to scratch him:)) anyway we went to a wildlife park and there where monkeys,echindas,rabbits,guinea pigs, koala's,tassie devils, kangaroos,joeys(i handfed both kangaroo and joey:)), birds, alpacka,deer, eagles,donkeys. then at a farm there where pigs, ducks, roosters,bantoms, lambs(got to feed them:)), donkeys and horses it was sooo fun:):):):)
Hey Tasminia?
Awsome did you see any thing weird *points to this page --> http://www.naturalworlds.org/thylacine/*

Spoinky
5th October 2007, 12:39 AM
My favourite sea animal is probably the hmm, so many, well I like to learn about eels though not touch them and also Sea Snakes.
Also Hammerhead sharks, Manta rays and Crabs!!!

Also, while you've all probably seen it, The battle at Kruger is very strange. It looks horrible at the start but has a unique but good ending. Here is the link Battle at Kruger (http://youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM).

If you can't be bothered watching it here's what happens.

Basically a herd of buffalos is near a waterhole when suddenly Lions try to kill them so the Buffalos run away except one of the lions catches a baby Buffalo and they both get flung into the water. Then the Lions bring it to land only to have a crocodile snap at the Buffalo and so they're having tug of war with the Buffalo as the rope. Then eventually the Lions beat the crocs and drag the poor baby Buffalo up on shore where they are about to eat it until the Buffalo herd comes back and fling one of the Lioins away. Then very strangely the Buffalo that was put through all of that just stands up and walks to it's herd!!!

Very strange.

Also this is strange.
Snake (http://youtube.com/watch?v=t5uxXAZNii8)

Off topic, the mods deleted part of my signature but luckily I saved the lineless pokemon!!!

Mechanos7
5th October 2007, 12:53 AM
Hey Spoink like my sig?

Spoinky
5th October 2007, 7:21 AM
Something's strange with my account because I often see people saying credit to_____ for the banner but I can't actually see anyones banners and I can only see mine once I edit my own post. Does anyone know what's wrong?

But Mechanos7, I'm sure you're banners great!!!

Mechanos7
5th October 2007, 8:15 PM
Something's strange with my account because I often see people saying credit to_____ for the banner but I can't actually see anyones banners and I can only see mine once I edit my own post. Does anyone know what's wrong?

But Mechanos7, I'm sure you're banners great!!!
Meh a admin said it was too big and i didnt want to edit it...

Spoinky
6th October 2007, 11:55 AM
I found three pictures on the net our club can use, they are free and not illegal. Sorry, these are more for girls but guys, feel free to use it if you want. Also, they need resizing if you want the in your sig.

http://crazyprofile.com/myspace_blinkies/Animals/animal086.gif (http://www.crazyprofile.com/Myspace_Blinkies/Blinkies.asp)

http://crazyprofile.com/myspace_blinkies/Animals/animal021.gif (http://www.crazyprofile.com/Myspace_Blinkies/Blinkies.asp)

http://crazyprofile.com/myspace_blinkies/Animals/animal026.gif (http://www.crazyprofile.com/Myspace_Blinkies/Blinkies.asp)

If you want them as an image, right click on them then go properties to find the URL. It didn't work for me so I just copied the picture then pasted it in my sig.

Enjoy!!!

Eclipse
8th October 2007, 1:02 AM
I love animals and would love to join.

What is your favourite animal?Wolves.and any big cat. I love predators.

igsey
8th October 2007, 3:36 PM
You may join! This club is growing.

Spoinky, I have an idea for the ranks. I think that a person should get points for every 10 posts they make, and points if they get someone else to join. What do you think?

crobatman
8th October 2007, 3:48 PM
WOW! That battle at Kruger Video was awesome!

The Cape Buffalo is the most dangerous animal in Africa, and that video is proof of it.

Lol, and the snake video was hilarious.

Spoinky
9th October 2007, 1:23 AM
Ok Igsey, your idea is great but how many points do you think we should give them for every ten posts and for making others join?

Topic

What is one of the funniest videos involving animals you have seen on Youtube? Posting the URL would be great!

I would say a funny one is this Llamas (http://youtube.com/watch?v=HbPDKHXWlLQ)

crobatman
9th October 2007, 3:30 PM
check out this one.

Animals talking! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=rBhE6LNdBEs&mode=related&search=)

The last dog says " I want my momma!"

igsey
9th October 2007, 4:16 PM
I reckon 10 points for every 10 posts, and 50 for getting someone else to join. What do you think?

Mechanos7
9th October 2007, 4:54 PM
The Cape Buffalo is the most dangerous animal in Africa, and that video is proof of it.

Not trying to be mean or anything(Just saying)Bull sharks and Hippos are prob the most dangerous in africa.

crobatman
9th October 2007, 5:03 PM
no, the cape buffalo has killed the most people in Africa.

Gliding Girl
9th October 2007, 5:04 PM
a dolphin or a seal or a sea otter.

crobatman
9th October 2007, 5:15 PM
^ are you asking to join?

Gliding Girl
9th October 2007, 5:18 PM
no I alredy have joined.

igsey
9th October 2007, 6:18 PM
Spoinky, what do you think about my idea for the points? Because at the moment, everyone is on Worm Rank.

Spoinky
10th October 2007, 12:52 AM
Okay igsey, but do you think 10 or 20 points for each ten posts because if it's ten posts people will have to make 1200 posts in this club to get to the top, if 20 then 600 posts in this club.

What do you think?

Also, for making others join our club I think 50 is good!

igsey
10th October 2007, 3:38 PM
But it also says on the front page that you get moved up a rank for every month that you are active.

Spoinky
11th October 2007, 12:18 AM
I see what you mean, staying active will still get you a rank up but additionaly ten posts will give you ten points. Ok I'll change it now! Thanks for the idea!!!

Rattata the Mighty
11th October 2007, 2:59 PM
hi peoples can i join please i really love animals and I'm a vegetarian. and would it be alright if i just said my favorite kind of animals we're rodents? because there are just way to many to choose from.

igsey
11th October 2007, 4:45 PM
Welcome, you're in! Hope you enjoy it here! Do you have any pets?

crobatman
11th October 2007, 6:01 PM
hi peoples can i join please i really love animals and I'm a vegetarian. and would it be alright if i just said my favorite kind of animals we're rodents? because there are just way to many to choose from.

lol, rodents are okay. I got bit by a rat once though...

Rattata the Mighty
12th October 2007, 3:25 AM
thanks and i do have a miniature pinscher named buzz. he is a cute little dog.

Xashlei
12th October 2007, 3:28 AM
Do we have a topic to talk about? And sorry I was gone for a long while.

Spoinky
12th October 2007, 4:02 AM
That's ok Blue Milotic and welcome Rattata the Mighty!

At the moment, the topic is

Do you know any funny video's involving animals? If you can post a link to them.

We've already had the Llama song and Funny Talking Dogs.

shiney mew
14th October 2007, 5:52 AM
This looks like a good club for me (I may not post quite as much as other people, but I'm probably still alive). My favorite animals... hmm, I particularly like parrots (especially budgies and cockatiels because that's what I have), cats, ferrets, and rodents (particularly gerbils and guinea pigs because I've had those)... I also like big-ish bugs, like cicadas and cicada killer wasps... those wasps are big, but not aggressive.

Here are my birds:

Edy (http://www.maj.com/gallery/shiney-mew/Birds/edyscritch1.png)

Bullet (http://www.maj.com/gallery/shiney-mew/Birds/bulletcloseup.png)

Sunny (http://www.maj.com/gallery/shiney-mew/Birds/sunnybars.png)

Snowy (http://www.maj.com/gallery/shiney-mew/Birds/snowybat3.1.png)

They are my babies. ^_^

Spoinky
14th October 2007, 9:22 AM
Welcome Shiney Mew, it's ok if you don't post too often, it's just you get points if you do.

Your Birds are cute^_^. We've got about twelve budgies and Weiros/Cockatials. We've also got a Black cat, a dog and we had fish but our cat ate themhttp://serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon9.gif.

Heres 3 strange pictures of our cat:

TV Cat (http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff64/TheSpoinkster/?action=view&current=000_0158.jpg)
Alien Cat (http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff64/TheSpoinkster/?action=view&current=000_0166.jpg)
Cheeky Cat (http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff64/TheSpoinkster/?action=view&current=000_0137.jpg)

In Alien cat, on the left is my dog!

Ikito
14th October 2007, 9:29 AM
omg sooo cute:) (havnt been active much) well I would post pic of my cat just gotta find one")

Kitsune Winterheart
14th October 2007, 11:59 AM
I'd like to show you mah cat n__n

Sleeping on my bed. (http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa79/FrozenWolfX/Kuvia050.jpg)

Mechanos7
15th October 2007, 1:16 AM
hi peoples can i join please i really love animals and I'm a vegetarian. and would it be alright if i just said my favorite kind of animals we're rodents? because there are just way to many to choose from.OMG,Im a vegetarian too! O_o ANd Hi

crobatman
15th October 2007, 4:41 AM
Well, while we are showing pictures of pets...

This is Zoey (http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s121/nodnarbpk/DCFN0007.jpg)

Kitsune Winterheart
15th October 2007, 8:42 AM
Do you know any funny video's involving animals? If you can post a link to them.

Talking cat (http://youtube.com/watch?v=eV71mpbvl-g) O__o

Spoinky
15th October 2007, 9:53 AM
Aww, all the pets are cutehttp://serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon7.gif.

Lol, talking cats!

Heres some more pics of my cat and dog I found floating around on my computer, BTW my dogs 9 and her name is Pippa.

Cat stretches (http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff64/TheSpoinkster/?action=view&current=000_0438.jpg)
Dog Tug of war (http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff64/TheSpoinkster/?action=view&current=000_0373.jpg)
Side View Of Above (http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff64/TheSpoinkster/?action=view&current=000_0372.jpg)

160 replies!

shiney mew
15th October 2007, 10:08 AM
Aww, all the pets are cutehttp://serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon7.gif.

Lol, talking cats!

Heres some more pics of my cat and dog I found floating around on my computer, BTW my dogs 9 and her name is Pippa.

Cat stretches (http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff64/TheSpoinkster/?action=view&current=000_0438.jpg)
Dog Tug of war (http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff64/TheSpoinkster/?action=view&current=000_0373.jpg)
Side View Of Above (http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff64/TheSpoinkster/?action=view&current=000_0372.jpg)

160 replies!

XD Laying that way, the cat's shaped like a vacuum cleaner!

Spoinky
15th October 2007, 10:25 AM
Lol Shiney Mew!!!

Also, here is Merlin(My cat) and Pippa(My dog) sleeping together, though it's a bad photo because my brother took it.

Happy Together (http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff64/TheSpoinkster/?action=view&current=000_0509.jpg)

crobatman
15th October 2007, 3:34 PM
do you have any pictures of wildlife?
Here is a turtle, skink, and a duck from around my neighborhood.

Duck, reminds me of Aflac. (http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s121/nodnarbpk/AFLAC.jpg)

Some big lizard. I think it is a skink. (http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s121/nodnarbpk/DCFC0065.jpg)

a turtle I rescued from being roadkill. (http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s121/nodnarbpk/DCFC0069.jpg)

Spoinky
23rd October 2007, 9:13 AM
Do you have any pictures of wildlife?

As I said before, there aren't alot of animals I can take pictures of though I have some when I went to Taronga Zoo if you want to see them, please say so.

Ikito
24th October 2007, 11:51 AM
I was bored and made a banner

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc227/Negative-Henry/ALCbanner1.pnghttp://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc227/Negative-Henry/ALCbanner2.png

[*IMG]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc227/Negative-Henry/ALCbanner1.png[/IMG]

[*IMG]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc227/Negative-Henry/ALCbanner2.png[/IMG]

just remove the stars and give credit if you use.

Spoinky
24th October 2007, 11:58 AM
Wow, cool banner Negative, Thankyou!!!

My brother is forcing me off the computer but I'll update the front page soon.(BTW Negative, I'm pretty sure you will go up a rank!)

igsey
24th October 2007, 12:31 PM
Shouldn't Negative be moved up 3 ranks for this? As it says on the front page that you get 100 points for submitting a banner, and that will move negative up to Spider Rank.

Anyway, just to make things easier, I'm going to make an updated ranking list, just to make things easier.

EDIT: Done! Here it is. Spoinky, you can just copy and paste it onto the front page, if it's ok. A few things - I made Pidgeon 150 points, as on the front page it doesn't say how many points needed for it, and I gave Mechanos7 50 points for his userbar, and Negative 100 for his banner.

Owner - The Spoinkster

Co-owner - crobatman

Co-owner - igsey

Co-owner - Frozen Kitsune

Human - 1200 points

Stallion - 650 points

Cow - 550 points

Cheetah - 300 points

Pidgeon - 150 points

Spider - 100 points
Negative (115 points)

Bee - 50 points
Mechanos7 (68 points)

Worm (start)
Gliding Girl (8 points)
Totadile Charizard (2 points)
Lugia Girl (2 points)
Soul Lugia (2 points)
The Nine Tailed Fox (1 point)
Eeveerose (1 point)
Blue Milotic (1 point)
Rattata the Mighty (1 point)
Shiney Mew (1 point)
Uzumakikunai (0 points)
Espeon Fan (0 points)
~GreeN~ (0 points)
{fcc}stealth (0 points)
Pumped Aaron (0 points)
Pamizard (0 points)
Eclipse (0 points)

It is a point for every post made. Also, on this list, the post that asks to join doesn't earn a point, which is why there are some people on 0 points. Please say if you believe anything to be wrong. Hope this helps!

;203;igsey;203;

Spoinky
25th October 2007, 12:37 AM
Thanks alot Igsey, you saved me ALOT of time!!!

How do you think we should count staying active? A post a week or what?

Also, just a note, if I happened to get banned somehow, Igsey and Crobatman, you 2 are in charge of this club!

igsey
25th October 2007, 11:31 AM
Don't worry about it! And I'm sure you won't get banned.

And yeah, I would say a post every week counts as being active. Did I make any mistakes in the ranking table?

Spoinky
25th October 2007, 11:41 AM
Nup, no mistakes!!!

One thing with the being active, what happens if someone posts alot in the first half a month but not 1 post inthe 2nd, is i t still counted?

igsey
25th October 2007, 11:44 AM
I dunno. I guess we could give them half the points to move up a rank, so if Mechanos7 was only active for half of the month, because it is 50 points more to the next rank, he gets 25. Does that make sense?

Spoinky
25th October 2007, 11:49 AM
Perfect Sense, I will add the points for being active up now!

igsey
25th October 2007, 11:51 AM
Yoy. I noticed that you're giving people 5 points for joining, good idea!

And also, was there a rank for 20 points? I think there was, but I missed it out by accident. We need to put it back in.

Spoinky
25th October 2007, 12:10 PM
Ok, was it Ledybug?

Also, Should we give Mechanos7 a rank up or half he did post alot at the start and posted on the page before?

igsey
25th October 2007, 12:16 PM
Hmm... I say half, he hasn't posted in a while.

And also, I think that just as a precaution, if anyone breaks any rules (not saying they will, but it's a possibility), they should lose points, and after, say, 3 times of breaking the rules, they get banned. Just a thought, as at the moment, there are no consequences for breaking rules.

And yes, you're right, it is ledybug. Can we put Ledybug/Ladybird? Because we call iit ladybird here in england.

igsey
25th October 2007, 12:18 PM
Wait - bee is 50 points. Where was Ledybug?

Spoinky
25th October 2007, 12:23 PM
I think it was Ledybug/Ledybird was 20 and Bee was 50.

Also, how many points should we take when someone disobeys the rules, 10?

igsey
25th October 2007, 12:27 PM
Oh yeah, sorry, just me being a smeg head! Sorry, you're are right.

Spoinky
25th October 2007, 12:31 PM
Ok, I have changed the front page!

igsey
25th October 2007, 12:32 PM
Cool! I will copy it into a Word document and save it. So have you added points for being active?

Spoinky
25th October 2007, 12:40 PM
Well, I added being active to Mechanos7 but only half the posts, is there anyone else that has been active?

BTW, I am going offline now, I should be on tommorow morning though if I can't definately in 20hrs.

Ciao!

igsey
25th October 2007, 12:43 PM
Ok, tootles!

{(•)___(•)}
26th October 2007, 4:54 AM
can i join?
favorite animal=dog

Spoinky
26th October 2007, 8:24 AM
Sure, Welcome simonferno 125

May I ask if you like any dog in partticular?

igsey
26th October 2007, 11:03 AM
Hey guys, I'm back! Just to let you know, my best friend's cat had kittens! I've seen them, and they're really cute! But I'm not allowed one :(

And welcome simonferno125! I will add you to my list.

Spoinky
26th October 2007, 11:07 AM
Aww, kittens are always cute. Unless they are like Purugly.

Too bad you're not allowed one.

igsey
26th October 2007, 11:23 AM
Mmmm... I'm not allowed any pets... It sucks. I'm not even allowed fish >_<

Spoinky
26th October 2007, 11:33 AM
Ooh,thats harsh.

I dfon't own a pet by myself though we have alot as a family. I would like to get a hampster but we can't find any in W.A.

Also, when I am older, I plan to get a reptile license so then I could have my favourite animal, the Throny Devil, as a pet!

Igsey, do you know what they look like?

Ikito
26th October 2007, 11:35 AM
yes I have my own pet (henry the cat) and I want to get a guinea pig (spelling correct?),
wolf (love them), snake, monkey and lion:D

Spoinky
26th October 2007, 11:37 AM
Hmm, a pet lion, if you had one, do you plan to name it?

shiney mew
26th October 2007, 11:37 AM
Mmmm... I'm not allowed any pets... It sucks. I'm not even allowed fish >_<

Ugh, ultimate suckage. >< Why not?

Spoinky
26th October 2007, 11:47 AM
I agree, ultimate suckage!

Off topic, I changed my avatar to Glalie because I found out there is someone called Spoinkdude who joined in august like me and had the same avatar. There's one I want bad but it's on the second page of Misc Anime Avatar but because they are too far right so there is only one second I can get to the second page. And I Finally clicked on it only for it to not read my click!

igsey
26th October 2007, 12:07 PM
Yeh, I know what thorny devils look like. They're pretty awesome. And can't you just have a grumpig as your avatar instead?

Spoinky
27th October 2007, 1:18 PM
Good to know igsey, no-one in my school of 500 knows what a thorny devil is, not even the teachers!

I'll change to the Grumpig avatar, thanks for the advice!

{(•)___(•)}
27th October 2007, 8:53 PM
Sure, Welcome simonferno 125

May I ask if you like any dog in partticular?

mostly terriers. :)

Spoinky
28th October 2007, 4:28 AM
Terriers are cool, my dogs part Terrier part Jack Russell

Rattata the Mighty
28th October 2007, 3:28 PM
http://tinyurl.com/2kf9n4

http://tinyurl.com/2lmdlq

this is our little buzz.
isn't he so cute. and aren't his bug eyes funny! :)
OH! and HIIIIIIIIIIII!!! Mechanos7!

Spoinky
28th October 2007, 11:53 PM
Aww, your dogs cute with the large eyes!!!

He looks like my cousins dog!

Gliding Girl
29th October 2007, 9:00 AM
Jeani Mac!!
I haven't been on this for a while!
Cute dog anyway ^^!

Spoinky
30th October 2007, 10:46 AM
Everyone, do you think we should have animal riddles to make this club more lively?

shiney mew
30th October 2007, 12:07 PM
Everyone, do you think we should have animal riddles to make this club more lively?

Maybe... I don't know... *sigh*

My first post here had pictures of my birds... but... Edy... it's too painful for me to say... It's the second day, and... I miss her so much... I feel so empty, and it has nothing to do with having barely eaten anything...

Oh, Edy, we've hepled each other through so much over the last couple years... the world would be a better place if everyone had a friend like you... but obviously not exactly like you, because while to some people, you may have just looked like a regular cockatiel, you were much more than that to me... my baby, my teammate... my friend...

Spoinky
31st October 2007, 7:36 AM
Oh, I am truly sorry to hear that Shiney Mewhttp://serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon9.gif

shiney mew
1st November 2007, 8:39 PM
http://www.maj.com/gallery/shiney-mew/Birds/edyfree2.png I made this... because she deserves something beautiful and heartfelt...

Spoinky
1st November 2007, 11:33 PM
That's very beautiful Shiney Mew, Your bird meant alot to you. Is there anything we can do to cheer you up?

Rattata the Mighty
2nd November 2007, 4:06 PM
thats a vary nice message you wrote and I'm sorry about your Edy. it must be hard for you.

igsey
2nd November 2007, 4:43 PM
I'm so sorry about Eddy, but what you wrote was beautiful ... I'm sure Eddy would have loved it.

crobatman
2nd November 2007, 5:56 PM
EDIT: I'm sorry to hear about your bird, shineymew.

I was watching animal faceoff on youtube. here is Lion versus Tiger.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1VkhjzYt6MM

Which one do you think should really win the fight?

igsey
3rd November 2007, 9:50 AM
Tiger, and I haven't even watched the video yet. But tigers rock.

Xashlei
3rd November 2007, 9:53 AM
Ah, I've seen that ep, I think the lion won... But when I was watching, I was rooting for the tiger...

Spoinky
3rd November 2007, 10:34 AM
I wish the Tiger had won, tigers are one of my favourite animals especially White Tigers!

Ikito
4th November 2007, 11:07 AM
wayching vid know, like my new banner it has my cat in it:p

Spoinky
4th November 2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah, your banners really cute!!!

igsey
4th November 2007, 2:00 PM
Wow, cool banner!

Ikito
4th November 2007, 9:21 PM
he my sister made it, she just added some text and put a littlee bit of colour in their:P

Enigma
6th November 2007, 9:54 PM
Can I join? My favorite animal is a snake, no specific kind of snake in particular.

Spoinky
6th November 2007, 10:08 PM
Sure! Welcome Armored Dragon.

I'll add you now!

igsey
18th November 2007, 4:51 PM
Been a bit quiet recently, soo...

Hi again guys! How's everyone doing? I'm STILL not allowed a pet :(.

shiney mew
18th November 2007, 6:02 PM
D: That sucks. I've had pets almost all my life... can't imagine not having any... they give me a sense of purpose, something to protect with my life.

And now, here's something I made, being the Ace Attorney addict that I am:

http://www.maj.com/gallery/shiney-mew/Banners/aabirdboxsig.png

igsey
18th November 2007, 7:39 PM
Wow, that's pretty good. But I've never heard of Phoenix Wright - what is it? And also, what does 'Attorney' mean?

Spoinky
19th November 2007, 9:25 AM
Greatr to finally see some replies!!!

Um, I think Attorney means Lawyer because that is what the man is.

And the Game, Phoenix Wright is a DS game where you are Phoenix and you play as a Lawyer. Also, you can shout into the microphone"I OBJECT!!!"

ANyway, on topic do you think we should have animal riddles and animal of the week???

Also, Shiney Mew, I will add your great pic to the front of the page but igesy, does that count as a Banner/userbar?

I'm not that great in running clubs.

Edit"Yay, new page!!!"

shiney mew
19th November 2007, 9:47 AM
Greatr to finally see some replies!!!

Um, I think Attorney means Lawyer because that is what the man is.

And the Game, Phoenix Wright is a DS game where you are Phoenix and you play as a Lawyer. Also, you can shout into the microphone"I OBJECT!!!"

Well, specifically, it's "OBJECTION!"

They're lawyer games, but they're so weird and funny... a prosecutor who whips you all the time, another prosecutor who's addicted to coffee and has a mask that looks like a toaster, and at one point, you even cross-examine a parrot. XD

On topic, though, I don't see a problem with animal riddles and animal of the week. Also, I'm starting to feel better about looking at cockatiel pictures... I wonder if I'll be able to get another cockatiel for Christmas...

Enigma
19th November 2007, 11:05 AM
Yes, I think we should have animal riddles and an animal of the week.

Spoinky
21st November 2007, 7:05 AM
Good to hear!!!

I'll wait for 3 more replies and then see the result!

igsey
21st November 2007, 3:32 PM
Thanks for clearing up the Phoenix Wright thingy.

Yes, I think we should have animal of the week, but I'm not so sure about the animal riddles - how would they work?

And as for the picture, it doesn't really count as either, but I think he should get the same amount of points as a he would for a userbar. And on that note, Spoinky, do you think you could send me the updated rank sheet? Because I lost nearly all the data on my PC from a virus attack (started by my brother). I've managed to recover some files, but alot of them just got wiped :(

Spoinky
22nd November 2007, 6:54 AM
Sure, here you are igsey:
Owner - The Spoinkster

Co-owner - crobatman

Co-owner - igsey

Co-owner - Frozen Kitsune

Human - 1200 points

Stallion - 650 points

Cow - 550 points

Cheetah - 300 points

Pidgeon - 150 points

Spider - 100 points
Negative (123 points)
Shiney Mew (113 point)

Bee - 50 points
Mechanos7 (98 points)
Ledybug/Ledybird - 20 points

Worm (start)
Gliding Girl (14 points)
Rattata the Mighty (9 point)
Totadile Charizard (7 points)
Lugia Girl (7 points)
Soul Lugia (7 points)
Blue Milotic (7 point)
Simonferno 125 (7 points)
The Nine Tailed Fox (6 point)
Eeveerose (6 point)
Uzumakikunai (5 points)
Espeon Fan (5 points)
~GreeN~ (5 points)
{fcc}stealth (5 points)
Pumped Aaron (5 points)
Pamizard (5 points)
Eclipse (5 points)
Armored Dragon (5 points)

Sorry to hear about the virus igsey.

Hmm, good point, the Animal Riddles might not work because of there being millions of species but it seems alot of people agree with animal of the week so it will start on Saturday.

Just simply put one vote on animal( Try to agree to some extent so we don't have 1 vote for every animal) and the voting will ends on Monday so it gives people time if there is lag.

Also as for timezone goes, it starts whenever Saturday is your time though on Monday afternoon/night I will say when it is closed.

igsey
22nd November 2007, 5:53 PM
Cheers Spoinky! And as for the animal of the week, I vote cheetah!

Oh, and in your sig, can you just change it from Igsey to igsey? Thanks!

BirdsandBoats
22nd November 2007, 7:37 PM
Could I join, please? I love animals.

Tie between Rabbit and Fox.

Enigma
22nd November 2007, 7:40 PM
I vote for a snake for animal of the week.

igsey
22nd November 2007, 7:44 PM
Sure you may join BirdsandBoats - welcome to the ALC!

Spoinky
22nd November 2007, 10:23 PM
Welcome BirdsandBoats!!!

Sorry igsey, I have changed it, I always seem to put capitals even when I'm not suppose to, I don't know why.

And igsey sorry but on the list of points armored Dragon should now have 7 points, I accidentally forgot to add a point.

Ok, well I vote Cheetah, I have a really cool picture on my wall so:

2 Cheetah
1 Snake

Also, igsey, Armored Dragon and Shiney Mew, you seem most active at the moment so you can help tally if I am not here.

BirdsandBoats
23rd November 2007, 6:23 AM
Thanks for the welcomes.. yeah, if you care, I've always wanted to be a vet. I feel like I have a connection with nature, because animals are just.. attracted to me. Sorry for the rant..

Animal of the week? Mind if I vote? Uh.. a Lynx is a nice animal..

Spoinky
23rd November 2007, 8:19 AM
Wow, thatt was scary. I was just in a hold up in a park. Luckily the person who had the gun was thick and so held us up in the middle of the park. The Police got him from behind and so as he shot, it just went in the ground. I am still scared though.

I am interested, good choice.

I want to become a zoologist just simply because Vet is the hardest career to get into in W.A. and I really like reptiles and mammals such as tigers which I would probably get to see more as a zoologist. But Vet is my second choicehttp://serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

So, as far as voting goes:

1 Snake
2 Cheetah
1 Lynx

Keep on voting!

Still scaredhttp://serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon9.gif

BirdsandBoats
23rd November 2007, 9:14 AM
Wow.. another one of the hundreds of near death experiences that people have everyday.. stuff like that messes with your head. Although, some people become more religious after them. Hope you recover.

I have a close friend who wants to be a zoologist, as well. Yeah, a Lynx is a very graceful and elegant, yet playful animal to me. They have interested me since I was little.

Enigma
23rd November 2007, 11:25 AM
Wow, that must have been terrifying...

Anyway, we seem to be talking about careers, so I'd like to be a herpetologist.

igsey
23rd November 2007, 3:22 PM
Holy Shiz! That must have been so scary!

Cheetah is winning :D

Oh, and I found a couple more animal videos. Here they are:

Hats off to the zebras - Bill Bailey (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8hvxrTgmRw) A song about animals, and racial harmony!

Love Song - Bill Bailey (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMl0YIeMj78) Kinda about animals...

Insect Nation - Bill Bailey (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IbyWxEq-0c) A song about insects ruling the world.

Hope these cheer you up!

Enigma
23rd November 2007, 3:45 PM
Lol! But what did the second one have to do with animals? I heard something about a duck in a pancake but that was it...

Spoinky
24th November 2007, 8:07 AM
Thanks alot igsey, those songs helped alot and were very funny.

Though last night I had 7 nightmares and I swear someone was knocking on my window.

Also, "DUCK" in a pancake=Animal!!!

BirdsandBoats
24th November 2007, 8:44 AM
lol Duck in a Pancake. Mind if I start a topic?

If you could have one exotic animal tamed and you could have one as a pet, what would it be?

I personally would want either a wolf or a tiger.

Spoinky
24th November 2007, 8:50 AM
Ooh, good topic!!!

If you could have one exotic animal tamed and you could have one as a pet, what would it be?

Definately a Sumatran Tiger or a snow leopard!!!

BirdsandBoats
24th November 2007, 8:55 AM
Thanks ^^ I, to specify the tiger, I'd get a Siberian or White Tiger. Sumatran are cute too though.

igsey
24th November 2007, 10:18 AM
I wouldn't have one, think how boring life would be for a lion or tiger in a house, where it can't roam around.

Spoinky
24th November 2007, 10:24 AM
True, but lets make it you own part of their territory so that they can roam around!

igsey
24th November 2007, 10:26 AM
Ok then... Hmm... Either a Sumatran Tiger or a Zebra. Zebra's kicks hurt. Alot. And I could ride around on it!

Spoinky
24th November 2007, 10:32 AM
http://serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon10.gif Good choice!!!

If I was to get a White Tiger I would want one like this: http://frayednerveendings.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/white-tiger-cubs-l.jpg
But when I researched about white tigers, I found out that they are actually a breeding disorder like Albinos and not actually an individual animal.

Say, I wonder where Crobatman is, he hasn't been here for a long time!

And for any other members the voting for animal of the week is:

1 Vote Snake
2 Votes Cheetah
1 Vote Lynx

Keep on voting.

igsey
24th November 2007, 10:38 AM
Yay. When does the voting end?

Spoinky
24th November 2007, 11:29 AM
Around 6pm Monday my time( GMT+9) just so everyone can get their votes in.

Ikito
24th November 2007, 11:34 AM
Ughh sorry for inactiviting real life things:p chao shop etc. BTW our neighbours found a kitty under the trolleys at target/coles and we get to look after it and if noone claims her we get to keep her, yay! and I vote for snake, I <3 snakes:p

Spoinky
24th November 2007, 11:38 AM
It's ok, everyone is usually active in clubs at some point.

Good to hear but a Kitten under a trolley???

Anyway, what do you plan to call it if you keep it?

Also:

2 votes Snake
2 Votes Leopard
1 Vote Lynx

Keep them coming!

Ikito
24th November 2007, 11:40 AM
ok we plan to call it 'Sophie' it's nickname is freckle though so we call her freckle or sophie, freckle because she's black and white and shes got a white line-ish thing on her face with a black spot on it:p will post pics tommorrw or sometime:p