PDA

View Full Version : Problem in the Chat

JoyRide
12th September 2007, 6:29 PM
This is a Convo me and Captian_Chris had and it doesnt seem at all like him from the posts I have read.

[13:14] <Captain_Chris> hmm
[13:15] <Captain_Chris> i will kick you out this chat
[13:15] <Steve-o> Wtf did I do
[13:15] <Captain_Chris> shiny arceus he
[13:15] <Steve-o> What?
[13:16] <Steve-o> I dont have one and never said I did
[13:16] <Captain_Chris> but you asked for it
[13:16] <Steve-o> no I didnt
[13:16] <Captain_Chris> ok i will repeat what you said
[13:16] <Captain_Chris> Were you the person with the shiny arceus
[13:17] <Steve-o> I asked if he was the guy with one because someone was pming me saying they would give me one for my shiny heatran. Then he left and like a second later Jackarse pmed me saying thanks >_>
[13:18] <Captain_Chris> were do you live
[13:18] <Steve-o> >__> ask again im calling the cops
[13:18] <Captain_Chris> i will came there with my fbi agents and you will see i know you live in usa
[13:19] <Steve-o> No duh I live in the U.S >_> Im a jackarse
[13:19] <Steve-o> See?
[13:19] <Captain_Chris> i hate steve-o
[13:19] <Captain_Chris> son of a *****
[13:19] <Steve-o> Good for you >_>
[13:19] <Captain_Chris> i am kick you now
[13:19] <Captain_Chris> ok
[13:19] <Captain_Chris> deasl
[13:19] <Steve-o> I didnt do anything
[13:20] <Captain_Chris> yes you are
[13:20] <Steve-o> Im not even talking in it
[13:20] <Captain_Chris> i know
[13:20] <Steve-o> >_. then why kick me
[13:21] <Captain_Chris> i know you IP adress i will **** off your computer
[13:21] <Steve-o> You do know I can easily report this to serebi
[13:22] <Captain_Chris> i am the admin you *******s
[13:22] <Steve-o> Point?
[13:22] <Captain_Chris> yes i change the site you idiot
[13:23] <Steve-o> Serebii owns the site.
[13:23] <Steve-o> Serebii can change it himself
[13:23] <Captain_Chris> who do you think you are
[13:23] <Steve-o> A 14 year old kid calling the cops >_>
[13:24] <Captain_Chris> you don know were i live
[13:24] <Captain_Chris> *******
[13:24] <Steve-o> Yet they can easily get your IP Address then find where you live
[13:24] <Steve-o> Arrest you for harrasment charges. Will I copy down this convo for proof
[13:24] <Captain_Chris> i know but i am a hacker i changed my IP adress hahah
[13:25] <Steve-o> Good for you >_>
[13:25] <Captain_Chris> i will **** your mom
[13:25] <Captain_Chris> i cheated on your mon
[13:25] <Steve-o> My mom is dead >_>
[13:26] <Captain_Chris> i know i sex er dead

Shuko
12th September 2007, 6:36 PM
Wow. I can only think of three possibilities here.

1. You did something to piss Chris off, and he was yanking your chain. Did he ever kick you?

2. Someone managed to figure out Chris' password, and his account has been compromised.

3. You're making this up.

That's all I can come up with here, because you're right; this ISN'T like Chris at all. xD

JoyRide
12th September 2007, 6:38 PM

1. You did something to piss Chris off, and he was yanking your chain. Did he ever kick you?

2. Someone managed to figure out Chris' password, and his account has been compromised.

That's all I can come up with here, because you're right; this ISN'T like Chris at all. xD
1.I was never kicked

2. Thats what I think

3. No I can use HyperCam to record it and I can upload it for proof. The window is still up

darkgamerGS
12th September 2007, 6:44 PM
Actually... he just showd me the vid (Why are you making Java vids, now?)... the guy with Chris' nick was a Java user. And damn you for making me think that guy hacked the forums.

Shuko
12th September 2007, 6:45 PM
Actually... he just showd me the vid (Why are you making Java vids, now?)... the guy with Chris' nick was a Java user. And damn you for making me think that guy hacked the forums.Hrm... well, I'm a Java user too, but I know that I'm unable to use nicks that have been registered. Captain_Chris' nick is registered.

JoyRide
12th September 2007, 6:46 PM
Actually... he just showd me the vid (Why are you making Java vids, now?)... the guy with Chris' nick was a Java user. And damn you for making me think that guy hacked the forums.
Did I say he hacked the forums?

-looks-

No but I think I implied it ... sorry

Is C_C A java user? If not well its proof

http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z95/Joy-Ride-Sppf/?action=view&current=clip0048.flv

Anyone who says anything about me being a freak and recording this shall meet the italian mofia

I had a good reason to

:I am a Java user too (i think)

Shuko
12th September 2007, 6:47 PM
Did I say he hacked the forums?

-looks-

No but I think I implied it ... sorry

Is C_C A java user? If not well its proof

http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z95/Joy-Ride-Sppf/?action=view&current=clip0048.flv

Anyone who says anything about me being a freak and recording this shall meet the italian mofia

I had a good reason to

:I am a Java user too (i think)I can't see that. o.o It's way too small...

JoyRide
12th September 2007, 6:47 PM
I can't see that. o.o It's way too small...
You have to click fullsize XD

Shuko
12th September 2007, 6:51 PM
Why don't I see Captain_Chris on the OP list in the first frame? And also, why does the tab for SPP-Wifi only say "SPP-Wif"?

JoyRide
12th September 2007, 6:52 PM
It says SPP Wif because the screen is compressed

He logged off

(when you put it in full size it changes around the images. What I mean is like it will eigther stretch or shink it)

Edit- Notice how when its normal size that there is more stuff recorded. (bigger space recorded) When you put it in the Full Size it looses some of the recorded things.

Like in the normal size youll see I have a few pms with other people but in the big one you cant see that.

Blatsman
12th September 2007, 7:46 PM

Don't try to talk this good!
Okay, options 2 and 3 if that is what truly happened then it is not Chris fault but if someone can make Chris acting like a 4 year old by pissing him off, then l think that Chris should do more his best to act like an adult no matter what the situations are.

When a noob can make you act like a noob by pissing you off then that is not a good thing.

JoyRide
13th September 2007, 2:21 AM
Don't try to talk this good!
Okay, options 2 and 3 if that is what truly happened then it is not Chris fault but if someone can make Chris acting like a 4 year old by pissing him off, then l think that Chris should do more his best to act like an adult no matter what the situations are.

When a noob can make you act like a noob by pissing you off then that is not a good thing.
What I think happened is that someone is hacking his account

Why?

WifiGEust3??? pmed me offering an arceus

When he logged off about about 10 seconds later I got a PM from a person names Jackarse (the real word)

Then about 3 minutes later when he logged off the supposed "Captain Chris" pmed me randomly saying he was going to kick me.

And I have been kicked by him MANY times. He told me he was going to and always had a good reason

Except this time he said he was but never did >_>

Kirby
13th September 2007, 7:15 AM
Guys, that is NOT Chris, he doesn't even have access to the internet because he is with his mom right now.

And you all should know damn well that he's not an idiot and uses correct capitalization.

And his account was not hacked, had it been hacked said hacker would have used Chris's access to cause havoc and ban multiple people in the chat.

Chris really needs to set it so anyone who logs onto his name and does not identify within 20 seconds, their name is automatically changed to a random guest name.

Chris
13th September 2007, 7:44 AM
I had a damn good laugh. Anyone stupid enough to actually believe that was me is a damned tool.

For starters, I don't type like an idiot. Nor do I make such awful typos.

...I DIDN'T REALIZE I HAD FBI AGENTS OF MY OWN! O_O OR THAT I WAS A HACKER THAT COULD CHANGE HIS OWN IP ADDRESS! OSHI--

Yeah. Obviously it appears NO ONE can do a half decent job of imitating me. I've been gone nearly all week. The fact that my IP wasn't showing up (the ONLY time I will be on Java is when I'm visiting and staying over my mom's, and even then I *never* go to SPP-Wifi) should of been obvious that it wasn't me. Especially considering when I *am* on, I am always identified as an Op.

PLANES CURE TOWERS
13th September 2007, 9:42 AM
lmao are you real

JoyRide
13th September 2007, 10:59 AM
I had a damn good laugh. Anyone stupid enough to actually believe that was me is a damned tool.

...I DIDN'T REALIZE I HAD FBI AGENTS OF MY OWN! O_O OR THAT I WAS A HACKER THAT COULD CHANGE HIS OWN IP ADDRESS! OSHI--

Yeah. Obviously it appears NO ONE can do a half decent job of imitating me. I've been gone nearly all week. The fact that my IP wasn't showing up (the ONLY time I will be on Java is when I'm visiting and staying over my mom's, and even then I *never* go to SPP-Wifi) should of been obvious that it wasn't me. Especially considering when I *am* on, I am always identified as an Op.
Hey. You just said I am not an idiot ^_^

WOO

And thank god it wasnt you ^_^

Might wanna change your password

And pretty sure this can be closed or deleted now

Blatsman
13th September 2007, 5:05 PM
Well, it is not smart for an OP to allow people to imitate you that easely either. :P

Well, this is new for me. xD

Kirby
14th September 2007, 4:47 AM
Hey. You just said I am not an idiot ^_^

WOO

And thank god it wasnt you ^_^

Might wanna change your password

And pretty sure this can be closed or deleted now

Are you just blind or something? He doesn't need to change his password because he was never hacked.

The person pretending to be him did NOT have his password, if he HAD his password he'd have used Chris's access (aka operator powers) to kick and ban several members of the chat.

Jeeze.

Blatsman, you're a f*cking ******* for even thinking this was Chris.

I'm closing this due to stupidity, if you really thought this was Chris or that he was hacked, you're a moron. Here's looking at you, JoyRide, and you, Blatsman.