PDA

View Full Version : GS Ball

buneary dude
14th September 2007, 11:10 PM
Buneary dude here! I just thought I'd ask what is with that GS Ball that used to be in the show!? You see I wasn't an obbsesser who watched it each Saturday morning, so would you please tell me?

morefirepokemon
14th September 2007, 11:12 PM
it was with ash and them for a while, i think they got it from ivy in the islands, then oak didnt know what to do with it so he told them to take it to kurt, and we havent seen it since kurt got it

Phantom_Bugsy
14th September 2007, 11:25 PM
Buneary dude here! I just thought I'd ask what is with that GS Ball that used to be in the show!? You see I wasn't an obbsesser who watched it each Saturday morning, so would you please tell me?

Go look at the FAQS, they're there and STICKIED for a reason. :/

Pokemon__
14th September 2007, 11:35 PM
It fell into a plot hole and died. Along with Steven, Pidgeot, and Primeape. It's never coming back.

once in a blue Mew
15th September 2007, 12:17 AM
It fell into a plot hole and died. Along with Steven, Pidgeot, and Primeape. It's never coming back.

You also forget Haunter ;)

Rex Kamex
15th September 2007, 4:03 AM
The only hope for the GS Ball is if there is a Johto remake and the anime has some Johto-related episodes and somebody stops by Azalea Town. And that's a BIG if. Not one I'm hoping for, but I wouldn't mind if that happened. It's better than allowing the writers to continue to forget about it so we can have another reason to criticize the series.

EDIT: And who said Haunter was supposed to come back?

~-Overheat-~
15th September 2007, 12:45 PM
The only chance GS ball has ever got is a G/S remake....it could be in a movie in which Ho-oh stars or something....