PDA

View Full Version : Pikachu in Diamond and Pearl

Turtle Master
16th September 2007, 2:32 AM
Is Pikachu getting seperated from ash a bit too much in the newest season? It seems like they're getting apart in nearly every episode.

Dicuss your thought s here.

Sigh!
16th September 2007, 3:24 AM
well the only episodes ive seen are the first 2 and cooking up a sweet story

octoboy
16th September 2007, 3:27 AM
That actually makes me glad. Pikachu has been shown way too much love over the years. All other pokemon have been brutally brushed aside, and have been dismissed as tools for battle instead of friends. As long as Ash is focusing on being friends with his other pokemon, I'll be happy.

Cobalt_Latios
16th September 2007, 3:56 AM
Judging by your post and the fact that this is relating to the episode "Two degrees of Separation", I take it your Canadian. Luckily, so am I.

Personally, I saw the Japanese episodes of the first three and therefore knew what was going to happen. But to answer your question, I find it's a great change of pace. And thankfully, he'll be reunited in the next episode(which airs next Saturday). Its also great to see Pikachu getting dexed and to have her realize that Pikachu already belongs to someone. This adds much needed plot and intelligence into this show to make it better and more appealing.

Its also great to meet a fellow Canadian(again, I'm thinking you're Canadian, I don't know for sure.).

~C_L~

martianman40
16th September 2007, 5:25 AM
Meh, that means nothing, due to the fact that pikachu will always return to ash ore times than over-used lot devices. learn to accept it. I did.

Dattebayo
16th September 2007, 5:49 AM
Not all Diamond and Pearl episodes show Ash and Pikachu being seperated. This also happens in every season.

Poke'T<3
16th September 2007, 1:47 PM
But it has happened a lot and it seems that TR keep getting super close to getting away i liked it when ash and co. were able to shoo them off easy because they are taking up to much air time and i dont like their new moto but we did need a change i am sick of pikachu looking like a whimp because he certainly isnt

Shadow Lucario
16th September 2007, 7:10 PM
Pikachu needs to get sepearted from Ash alot. They need to make Ash get closer to more of his Pokemon than just Pikachu.

phyzexxx
25th September 2007, 5:41 AM
I don´t think so, together they´re really good. And like all of us he has his favorite pokemon.

Leona
25th September 2007, 4:26 PM
I dont think people actually care about this ;\