PDA

View Full Version : I hope Paul loses in the Sinnoh League

pokeguru
16th September 2007, 11:59 PM
Just like Ritchie beat Ash, Harrison beat Ash and Tyson beat Ash, Paul is unlike all rivals, so I say he's the odd one out.

Whoever disagrees is evil!

Kabuto
17th September 2007, 12:25 AM
I guess Im evil.

weavile/perap eater
17th September 2007, 12:38 AM
i hope Paul loses his name. he probably will lose because doesn't every evil person lose in pokemon?

ManaphyEmuritto23
17th September 2007, 12:40 AM
i hope Paul loses his name. he probably will lose because doesn't every evil person lose in pokemon?

Paul won more than two times in the animé. :p

OverlordPhoros
17th September 2007, 12:47 AM
Mark my words. Later on during the series he will have a whole episode dedicated to him "realizing" the error of his ways, most likely at about badge 7-8, start being nice and respectful, then he'll go on to beat Ash in the League with the token Fully Evolved starter vs Fully Evolved starter match up.

His whole character just screams out that this is what they are planning to do later on.

zeno48
17th September 2007, 2:11 AM
Just like Ritchie beat Ash, Harrison beat Ash and Tyson beat Ash, Paul is unlike all rivals, so I say he's the odd one out.

Whoever disagrees is evil!

I hope your mom loses in the sinnoh league.
Anyways Paul will probably make it with ash to the quarter finals but who is to say he wont lose? He might actually beat the league, defeat Ash, and become the sinnoh champion but who knows.

Alkaide
17th September 2007, 2:14 AM

He's not evil, he's just... well, he just has a different way of doing things. Thousands of people only raise Pokémon of certain natures, does that make them evil?

Anyway, if this is the last season of Pokémon, then yes, Ash will win. And it would make sense because Ash will throughout the anime always be trying to beat Paul, but will lose. But for some reason, I still think that Paul will win.

Sir Devious
17th September 2007, 2:42 AM
Mark my words. Later on during the series he will have a whole episode dedicated to him "realizing" the error of his ways, most likely at about badge 7-8, start being nice and respectful, then he'll go on to beat Ash in the League with the token Fully Evolved starter vs Fully Evolved starter match up.

His whole character just screams out that this is what they are planning to do later on.

Thanks for saving me the time of typing that up.

I agree.

LugiaGirl
17th September 2007, 2:46 AM
he just thinks of pokemon in a different way, even though i dislike him

HoennMaster
17th September 2007, 3:46 AM
I hope the Sinnoh League comes down to Ash and Paul. Ash wins and then gets creamed by the Awesome Cynthia.

Dattebayo
17th September 2007, 4:00 AM
That's of negative for Paul losing in the Sinnoh League. His powerful Pokemon can pwn any Pokemon who is weaker than them. He might even become the strongest Pokemon trainer alive.

GrizzlyB
17th September 2007, 6:22 AM
Or Paul might not even show up. Unless my memory fails me (which may very well be the case), Gary wasn't at the Indigo League (but then again, that one was quite a bit different from Johto and Hoenn).

Anonymous Trainer
17th September 2007, 6:25 AM
Or Paul might not even show up. Unless my memory fails me (which may very well be the case), Gary wasn't at the Indigo League (but then again, that one was quite a bit different from Johto and Hoenn).

Gary was at the Indigo League, he lost at the fourth round. He just never faced Ash.

Drkecho
17th September 2007, 6:28 AM
Thats what makes Paul interesting. The fact that people actully want to know his storyline (Excluding Gary fanboys/girls). Though I do understand him losing to show Ash's development and maybe set him straight.

MayisCool
17th September 2007, 7:16 AM
More than likely Ash will beat Paul, than lose in the next battle after that. Go home, drop off his pokemon and head out to the next region, or rather filler, than off to the next region, meet the new girl, new rival and start all over agian, and beat his rival at the championships and lose at the next battle, and..........

~-Overheat-~
17th September 2007, 9:01 AM
A new rival( just for the Sinnoh league) will come....Ash'll beat Paul, Paul will learn about 'friendship' and how Ash won the battle with 'friendship' and become all nice and stuff, next round Ash will LOSE to the new guy and the new guy will lose the very next round with some random dude..........

Anonymous Trainer
17th September 2007, 9:04 AM
A new rival( just for the Sinnoh league) will come....Ash'll beat Paul, Paul will learn about 'friendship' and how Ash won the battle with 'friendship' and become all nice and stuff, next round Ash will LOSE to the new guy and the new guy will lose the very next round with some random dude..........

I really don't want that happening again. Ash losing the same way in the last two leagues is enough. x.x

Pachirisu
17th September 2007, 9:07 AM
Okay one, Paul isnt evil. He just doesnt show as much emotion as other trainers like Ash do. I think he might win the Sinnoh league but I dont know. Only tiem will tell.

Anonymous Trainer
17th September 2007, 9:11 AM
Okay one, Paul isnt evil. He just doesnt show as much emotion as other trainers like Ash do. I think he might win the Sinnoh league but I dont know. Only tiem will tell.

Careful, the noobs around here that actually hate him will more likely throw a tantrum. I just want them to do the Sinnoh League more differently than the previous ones.

Poke'T<3
17th September 2007, 11:52 PM
I think it is time for ash to really shine and quit losing by the skin of his teeth and i think if this is it and it is the last region ash will win but i have a feeling in the back of my head maybe paul will after he realizes his ways or whatever because this whole pokemon anime seems to be about being a good sport when you loose unfortunately but i am sick of the good guy being ash loosing every time he barely looses it is his time to really win it all ending with the final match pikachu beating elekid or electivire or whatever

Swampert_trainer
18th September 2007, 2:36 AM
I hope Paul doesn't learn about 'friendship'. I actually got mad when my Rival in silver learned about 'friendship' because it ruined his whole character. Just because Paul doesn't want to be friends with Ash (unlike every other random person they meet who automaticaly likes Ash) doesn't mean he's evil, it means he thinks Ash is annoying. Let him keep his character

Anaya
18th September 2007, 2:39 AM
Well the way Paul has a bad attitude, I think he may deserve to have Ash really kick his a**.

Swampert_trainer
18th September 2007, 12:45 PM
Well the way Paul has a bad attitude, I think he may deserve to have Ash really kick his a**.
Paul doesn't have a "bad attitude" he just doesn't want to be Ash's friend. Whats the big deal?

Maxim
18th September 2007, 1:11 PM
I'm sure Shinji's going to lose to Satoshi.

I think he'll kick Satoshi's butt throughout the series, and then lose in epic battle between Dodaitoises in the League.

cassius335
18th September 2007, 1:34 PM
Personally, I think Ash might actually win the league this time, then challenge the Sinnoh E4. Which automatically dooms Paul somewhere along the line.

Where's Ritche when you need him? then Ash can get hung up on a rematch with him and Paul suddenly finds he's become completely irrelevant. Which ought to shake his ego a bit...

Blaziryu
18th September 2007, 7:41 PM
I hope Shinji (I refuse to call him by his uncool US name) wins the Sinnoh League. He's way better than Ash both as a character & a Pokemon trainer.

Mercutio
18th September 2007, 8:33 PM
I hope Ash wins this one. I'd obviously like a 6 on 6 battle with Paul in there, both having got out their most powerful teams to kick each others' asses. Obviously, some evolutions from what they currently use would be nice, not an Electivire though as Gary has one. I don't want Ash to win the league though, top 8 or 4 would do.

GentleArtillery
18th September 2007, 8:40 PM
I would almost accept the animé if Paul won the Leaugue: it's so annoying with all the "treat your Pokémon with love and care"-talk; so it would be great if Paul's cynical strategy defeated all others. Seriously.

Anaya
19th September 2007, 1:04 AM
Paul doesn't have a "bad attitude" he just doesn't want to be Ash's friend. Whats the big deal?

You must mean "whats the big difference" because there basically is no difference. ;)

the total best!
19th September 2007, 1:24 AM
How much you wanna bet that Ash and Paul fight eachother then Ash beats him. Thats what Paul deserves. I really hope Ash wins it!

pokeguru
19th September 2007, 7:12 AM
I would almost accept the animé if Paul won the Leaugue: it's so annoying with all the "treat your Pokémon with love and care"-talk; so it would be great if Paul's cynical strategy defeated all others. Seriously.

how does treating pokemon properly bug you?

Chaos Emperor
19th September 2007, 7:17 AM

I agree. I would like to see Ash and Paul battle in the finals, and see Paul win. That should prove the world isn't the nice place adults try to convince kids it is.

Mercutio
19th September 2007, 5:28 PM
Its a show for kids guys, You want a more realistic world? Go read Pokemon Special.

Paradise Sky
22nd September 2007, 12:45 AM
how does treating pokemon properly bug you?

Because not everybody does. Ash just goes around converting people, and it's really annoying.

It's ironic since Paul battles like serious players do, and he's being treated like...that. I never showed my pokemon love or friendship, and look where I am now! *displays three finished pokemon games* It works, man. And Ash needs to realize it.

Cassiel
22nd September 2007, 12:46 AM
I guess I'm on the evil side one.. =.=

But I want Paul to lost from Ash. I would be surprised!

Raccario
23rd September 2007, 12:38 PM
i hope he loses, i dont like them!

phyzexxx
25th September 2007, 5:38 AM
I think that Paul will lose in the sinnoh league. he will be defeated by ash. Maybe in the quarter finals. He deserves it, ash will kick his a##.

Shiny pokemon lover
26th September 2007, 10:18 PM
I also think Paul will lose. He is bad and treat his pokemon like battledrones.
He deserve to lose!

"L"
26th September 2007, 10:35 PM
Paul will beat Ash. His ego will become so huge that once he loses in the semi finals from some other trainer who treats his Pokemon right he commits suicide, or finally acts kind towards his own Pokemon.

It's like the GSC guy except less cool.

zeno48
27th September 2007, 4:44 AM
I'm sure Shinji's going to lose to Satoshi.

I think he'll kick Satoshi's butt throughout the series, and then lose in epic battle between Dodaitoises in the League.

Or if Ash keeps this up he will end up losing to Paul. Paul is just as good as he is and it is very likely for Ash to lose to him if Ash dosen't pull it together.

TwoToneDearly
29th September 2007, 2:09 AM
Kinda hard to judge this but what if Ash and Paul battle to a draw at the league?

PaulFan1517
29th September 2007, 2:13 AM
I don't know why some of you guys hate paul so much. Alot of you in general were complaining years ago about there not being actual rivals besides gary that get ash mad and make the show interesting. But when we get that in paul alot of you guys say things like you want him to lose the league.

Don't get me wrong I want ash to win a pokemon league but I don't like it when you guys start bashing paul he makes the show interesting.

pokeguru
3rd October 2007, 1:12 AM
I also think Paul will lose. He is bad and treat his pokemon like battledrones.
He deserve to lose!

I guess everyone favors Paul over ash Just because of the way he acts. But I never heard truer words, shiny pokemon lover.

pokeguru
3rd October 2007, 1:13 AM
Kinda hard to judge this but what if Ash and Paul battle to a draw at the league?

happened.

BO-ring!

Gold10
6th October 2007, 6:00 AM
I hope Paul beats Ash at least in the final round so it would be a evil kicks good's *** for once. I mean it can't always be a happy ending

zeno48
6th October 2007, 6:02 AM
I hope Paul beats Ash at least in the final round so it would be a evil kicks good's *** for once. I mean it can't always be a happy ending

I 100% agree. Ash needs to lose.

*Jean Grey*
6th October 2007, 2:09 PM
I honestly want to see Paul lose.

Infernape33
7th October 2007, 6:26 AM
I hope Paul loses as well.

pokechamp17
7th October 2007, 4:45 PM
I think that ash will defeat paul in the finals of the sinnoh league and paul will realize that he is not treating his pokemon right. i konw this sounds like a fairytail ending but thats how pokemon is.

n@nd0
7th October 2007, 5:40 PM
He's just like Silver in the games.. just strong pkmn..bla bla bla. Yeah, he must loose, he need to know that he's not the best trainer in the world

BowlingKing
7th October 2007, 6:14 PM
Satoshi would be win the sinnoh league if he just stick with his old pokemon and I don't maybe do some training. I mean serious training but we all know he gonna use his sinnoh pokemon to prove paul that friendship always wins. That why paul should beat Satoshi because you rarely see satoshi train his pokemon.

Sponge
7th October 2007, 6:27 PM
He's not evil, he's just... well, he just has a different way of doing things. Thousands of people only raise Pokémon of certain natures, does that make them evil?

Anyway, if this is the last season of Pokémon, then yes, Ash will win. And it would make sense because Ash will throughout the anime always be trying to beat Paul, but will lose. But for some reason, I still think that Paul will win.

Yes but those thousands of people don't go about it being all moody and calling everyone losers.

But I do believe wheater we like it or not he'll realize the error of his ways and become all "I love you chimchar, I could never say it till now. *starts crying*"

diamond trainer
7th October 2007, 7:48 PM
I want to see paul loss to ash, but so far I havent seen much of an improvement from ash from all of his seasons until now. At this point in time paul seems like he really knows what hes doing.

zeno48
9th October 2007, 4:56 AM
I hope Paul loses as well.

I hope Ash loses to Paul just to see Ash cry.

Silvix615
9th October 2007, 9:45 PM
Hopefully it is Ash vs. Paul in the finals in the Sinnoh League. I think by the time we get there, Ash will possibly use some of his older Pokemon for this league just to mix it up. He going like his Sinnoh team, but I think he will be fueled to win with his many "friends" to show Paul about friendship. The finals will come down to Ash vs. Paul. Paul is going to tell Ash to bring his six best Pokemon because Paul will bring out his best six. Ash comes with Staraptor, Infernape (as much I would love to pick Charizard I want some irony here), Squirtle, Sceptile, Heracross, and Pikachu. Ash beats Paul with Pikachu with volt tackle and wins.

Kenpachi
10th October 2007, 3:56 AM

Man I have not been on this site in awhile. (Hate School)

I was just about to say that but I'll add something I guess you'f figure out anyway.
If Paul goes into the Sinnoh League with the attiude he has now than he'll be "realizing" as he loses to Ash in the final round.
Remember Gary, he didn't win when he was a jerk, same for Paul.

Fire_Fan
10th October 2007, 6:59 AM
Why on earth do people keep on saying Ash NEEDS to lose when he's lost so often??????
People who hate Ash so much wanna see him cry or at least be a bad loser go watch the first season....

It's going to happen sooner or later Ash finally winning a major league he's lost in Hoenn, Johto and Kanto the only time he's won is 'speacil tournaments' like Orange Islands and Battle Frontier.

Bling King
10th October 2007, 7:43 AM
Seeing as how I know Ash isn't going to win this just for season five, I want Paul to clean house and become champion simply because it would be interesting.

~Mesprit~
10th October 2007, 10:30 AM
I hope Paul will lose. He doesn't deserve for being a Champ. He isn't good trainer because trainers who are brilliant know how to get power out of pokemon. If Paul knew this, his Chimchar would be stronger. Probably you remember how weak Ash's Cyndaquil was on the start. It couldn't use Flamethrower, its power was weak. Ash didn't leave Cyndaquil (like Paul did with Chimchar) only trained it a lot and their job brought positive effects. Paul must learn something about pokemon because now he is just a snob who cares about IV/EV and doesn't see pokemon as the living beings.
Ash is fine and I hope he will finally win Sinnoh League. I'm not his fan girl because he is still too naive but actually he has been learning a lot. On the start he was a lame, lazy trainer and now he is really smart and diligent.

l3g1t
10th October 2007, 7:06 PM

I hope not. I don't mind Paul realizing the way he treats Pokemon... But I seriously hope that happens IN the league (if he makes it, who knows at this point?)

I hope that he and Ash meet up in a round of the league-- Have an all out battle and then Ash wins because of the trust he and his Pokemon have or something.

It reminds me of the Rival from Pokemon Gold and Silver. He pushes his pokemon hard and then only after you beat him at his best he realizes what he was doing.