PDA

View Full Version : Is Dratini Dragonair Dragonite rare in the anime?

Gym Leader Jasmine
17th September 2007, 5:19 PM
Is Dratini Dragonair Dragonite rare in the Anime? Or any half/Rare pokemon in the Anime.

uber gon
17th September 2007, 6:37 PM
Is Dratini Dragonair Dragonite rare in the Anime? Or any half/Rare pokemon in the Anime.

The animé seems to portay them as incredibly rare.

gvain_92
18th September 2007, 9:03 PM
They had made a episode about dratini and Dragonaire, but it was banned. That's the only reference I can think off in the anime, so they must be rare.

the total best!
19th September 2007, 1:58 AM
Yeah they are like super rare in the anime. Theres only like 5 or so episodes that have the evolution line mentioned.

shadow_latias
19th September 2007, 2:26 AM
I think they're rare... um... just for the Indigo League... about Giant Dragonite, because Bill saying a rare and unknown Pokémon was coming, I think Bill said about "rare" Pokemon?

Arceus Master
19th September 2007, 2:30 AM
They seem pretty rare and when they appear, its like something amazing happened.

Anaya
19th September 2007, 2:33 AM
Yes they are quite rare. There are people who have even never seen them. (In the Anime)

phyzexxx
19th September 2007, 6:27 AM
I think they're rare... um... just for the Indigo League... about Giant Dragonite, because Bill saying a rare and unknown Pokémon was coming, I think Bill said about "rare" Pokemon?

Yes I remember that one, it was a giant Dragonite and it left walking over the sea and then it dissapeared. So yes they´re very rare.

Cool Rafe
21st September 2007, 1:40 PM
In fact they are so rare that they are considered "Legendary" in the animes...
Only two people are known to have a Dragonite in the anime... Lance of Kanto and Johto and Drake of Orange Islands... Mewtwo owns a Dragonite too...

Amaranth
21st September 2007, 11:36 PM
Well Nothings Rare Exactly, You Just Stumble Into Trainers With Rare Things.

But Its Rare In The Wild.

uber gon
22nd September 2007, 12:46 AM
In fact they are so rare that they are considered "Legendary" in the animes...
Only two people are known to have a Dragonite in the anime... Lance of Kanto and Johto and Drake of Orange Islands... Mewtwo owns a Dragonite too...

Well, there were a lot of pictures with other trainers owning Dragonite. Particularly the old A/G contest pics.

~-Overheat-~
24th September 2007, 6:38 PM
Dragonite is considered 'Legendary' in the anime, while Salamence isnt...

uber gon
24th September 2007, 7:06 PM
Dragonite is considered 'Legendary' in the anime, while Salamence isnt...

Favoritism towards Dragonite, I'm guessing.

charizard92
24th September 2007, 11:25 PM
well in anime they are considered legendary cause i only have seen the giant one that team rocket made go away with their rockets, lances dragonite, some guy in the orange islands, and mewtwos dragonite, but dratini and dragonair have only been seen in the episode that got banned were ash goes so safari zone and cathcs a bunch of tauros (but u never see him catch all of them)