PDA

View Full Version : PokéNexus: The Pokémon Society

Light-The-Archangel
25th September 2007, 1:31 AM
Around the same time last year, one of the fastest growing Wi-Fi clubs/tournaments, "D/P Warzones" was created by Pichu Bro.1. With over 100 members before Diamond and Pearl's release in the US, the tournament would've been a success. Unfortunately, though, the guidelines were a bit sketchy and the entire situation lacked good leadership. After a few months and no battles going on, the website slowly became inactive and members started leaving.

Many times, groups of members of the original D/P Warzones tried to revive the tournament, but they all fell to the same threat of inactivity. Gradually, with each revival, membership grew fewer and fewer.

Here we are now though, with full intention to make one of the most entertaining and long-lasting tournaments on Wi-Fi today! The new and improved D/P Warzones is getting a complete overhaul of the original, taking its best aspects and improving those that needed it. These improvements can only be made with your help, though. We could use some input on whether or not things are the best they can be, and not too powerful or too weak.

So come on over to PokéNexus, the current home of the new D/P Warzones. Help us out and become a part of one of the greatest up-and-coming Wi-Fi clubs/tournaments today.

------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
1. All Serebii Rules Apply

2. Absolutely No Flaming

3. Have Fun!

--------------------------
The Teams:

Team Coronet:

Leader: Stewie - FC: 3308 1529 3332

Members -

Black Label - FC: 0902 9689 0346
Uzumakikunai - FC: 4940 2670 7021

Team Hex:

Leader: Pinksizzors - FC: 3995 3826 6886

Members -

Gin Taichou - FC: 5283 7891 3326

Team Enigma:

The King: Jordon (Devil's Gemini) - FC: 4553 7410 6632

Members -

Yaho0 - FC: 2320 2607 6076
Ookami - FC: 4768 3918 5495
Dan - FC:
Elecbull (Shango) - FC: 4682 6318 9464
WeirdAdz - FC: 1590 1992 3568

Team Phoenix

Master: Sesshomaru - FC: 1418 3186 4154

Members -

Inukashi - FC: 2620-9147-9677
Jason - FC: 2749 7574 3202
Pokoton - FC: 2356 1908 2345
Mitch - FC: 2921 6416 5051
GrassMaster04 - FC: 0988 8229 4372

-----------------------------------------
The Team Types

Coronet: Types- http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/dragon.gif, http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/rock.gif, http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/ice.gif, http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/fighting.gif

Hex: Types- http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/ghost.gif, http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/steel.gif, http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/grass.gif, http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/poison.gif

Enigma: Types- http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/dark.gif, http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/ground.gif, http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/water.gif, http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/electric.gif

Phoenix- Types: http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/psychic.gif, http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/fire.gif, http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/flying.gif, http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/bug.gif
-----------------------------------------
Banners And Userbars

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/b336-1.png
Thanks To ~.:Northern Lights:.~

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/userbarjordon.png
Thanks To BlazingFury

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/PokeNexus.png
Thanks To RainbowIslands For The Banner

------------------------------------------
Signing Up:

You Can Sign Up Here or go to the link in my sig for the real forums.

PS: I will Keep A List Of All The Members On Each Of The Teams Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Serebii Name:
FC:
Team:

Yaho0
25th September 2007, 9:58 PM
Me and Jordon are on Team Enigma, we get swampert all to our selves *hugs duel type team exclusive*

Come on people and Join :D

Light-The-Archangel
25th September 2007, 10:06 PM

Serebii Name:
FC:
Team:

Good Luck And Have Fun! ^_^

undefeated_shellos
26th September 2007, 2:08 AM
Can I be Team Phoenix leader, its me Sesshomaru.

Light-The-Archangel
26th September 2007, 2:14 AM
Can I be Team Phoenix leader, its me Sesshomaru.

Of Course You can be! But You have to post that on The Real Forum.

Gin_no_Soyokaze
26th September 2007, 10:57 PM
Since nobody else really cares much about the steel types and you named me leader, I want to change the title. Instead of Leader Gin, it should be Gin Hime, Gin Sama, Gin Taichou, Empress Gin, ect. Leader is such an ugly word. (Gawd. I sound like the fifth chair of Kenpachi's squad.)

Sniper123
26th September 2007, 11:46 PM
Hey, this is Black Label from the site just here to tell any future members to join and here's why.

It's so worth it if you are an expert of battling and such or a beginner.
If you consider yourself an expert then here is a way to prove it, there will be tournys with the added benefit of a poke prize. If you are a beginner then here is a way of learning from the people from your team and get advice through your wins and your losses to get better.

It's a a fun community. When this site gets up and running you will meet some great friends there. Everyone there isn't going to flame you severely. The last two attemps at this resulted in conversations between us and through that I can say the people there are......interesting.

This also lets you have the chance to use guys you wouldn't use normally b/c of the type restrictions. Not every team will have the same Skarm/Gyara/Hera/Infernape,etc.

And finally the #1 reason to go is.................. b/c I am going to be there! What are you waiting for! GO!

totallylost
27th September 2007, 2:30 AM
The teams now have members and our functioning. This is the perfect time to join, you can get to know everybody and welcome all the new members. It will be kinda like being a parent...you watch your child grow. BTW....'tis I! Stewie!

Light-The-Archangel
27th September 2007, 9:09 PM
The Best Team To Join Is Enigma! Anyone could tell you I was and I still am the coolest Warzone Leader. :D

Chelc
27th September 2007, 10:17 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that advertising other forums here is not allowed, even if it is part of your club. However, you are allowed to PM the link to new members or members who want to join. Maybe add that to the post? Just a suggestion, though, you don't have to. :p Anyways, yeah - please leave the forum link to PMs instead, okay? :) Thanks!

Light-The-Archangel
27th September 2007, 10:20 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that advertising other forums here is not allowed, even if it is part of your club. However, you are allowed to PM the link to new members or members who want to join. Maybe add that to the post? Just a suggestion, though, you don't have to. :p Anyways, yeah - please leave the forum link to PMs instead, okay? :) Thanks!

No Problem! Thanks For Telling us! :)

uzumakikunai
27th September 2007, 10:27 PM
can i join up?

Serebii Name: Uzumakikunai
FC: 4940 2670 7021
Team: Coronet (if i have to actually put in my pokes, tell me.)

undefeated_shellos
27th September 2007, 10:41 PM
gosh no one wants to join Phoenix? Join Phoenix, for we are like fire we will blaze thru our oponents.

Light-The-Archangel
27th September 2007, 10:45 PM
can i join up?

Of course you can join! All we ask is that you are an active member.

totallylost
28th September 2007, 12:38 AM
can i join up?

Nice to have you aboard. However you will have to join the site and register for the team their. ;munchlax;

Light-The-Archangel
28th September 2007, 8:52 PM
Can all the members that are "free agents" please join a team. It gets extremely complicated to remember everyone that is not on a team.

;417;Thank You;457;

Gin_no_Soyokaze
28th September 2007, 11:51 PM
Be sure to join Team Hex, with me. I love to hang out with the other team members and talk. Don't be scared by the name.

Light-The-Archangel
29th September 2007, 10:04 PM
This is good for all new pokemon trainers. They'll learn how it feels to be in real competitive battles.

We just got a new banner! ;457;

undefeated_shellos
30th September 2007, 6:41 AM
I like the banner it is cool, perhaps I should put it in my sig and advertise at other sites

ExperimentaL
30th September 2007, 9:38 PM
Hey guys, ExperimentaL here (duh)! Glad to see everyone's joining up.

I'll see what I can do to re-work the outline and make it more similar to the original Warzones, for those of you that know/remember it.

Donations for prizes will be optional and always accepted.

Looking forward to chatting and battling with everyone in the future.

Gin_no_Soyokaze
30th September 2007, 11:29 PM
It is so good to see you back from the world of Halo III, ExperimentaL.

I'm trying to work on a custom banner as we speak. I'm thinking of Togekiss, Lucario, and Skarmory as the Pokemon in my banner.

By the way, just call me Gin Taichou for my title.

Light-The-Archangel
1st October 2007, 12:28 PM
It is so good to see you back from the world of Halo III, ExperimentaL.

I'm trying to work on a custom banner as we speak. I'm thinking of Togekiss, Lucario, and Skarmory as the Pokemon in my banner.

By the way, just call me Gin Taichou for my title.

Your name is fixed. >.> I liked the Empress, Queen of the Bunnies thing though :P

I'm still trying to get more banners. :D

Pinksizzors
1st October 2007, 8:50 PM
Serebii name: Pinksizzors
Friend Code: 3995 3826 6886
Team: Hex

I wanna join Hex pwease. It gets Scizor AND Gengar.

Light-The-Archangel
1st October 2007, 8:55 PM
Serebii name: Pinksizzors
Friend Code: 3995 3826 6886
Team: Hex

I wanna join Hex pwease. It gets Scizor AND Gengar.

Welcome back to D/P Warzones! Oops let me rephrase that.

Welcome To Pokenexus!!!!

Have Fun and Good Luck, you aren't on my team this time around! XD

;457; ;417;

totallylost
2nd October 2007, 2:06 AM
When does the competition actually start?

undefeated_shellos
2nd October 2007, 5:30 AM
well hooray for that, but more people please join PokeNexus it is a wonderful site and you will enjoy the teams. oh yea Join Team Phoenix

Light-The-Archangel
2nd October 2007, 12:36 PM
Yes Everyone should Join!

Don't Join A Team With A Leader That has no clue what they are doing though. Join a Team Like Enigma. Enigma's leader brings everything to the table. With him on your side you can't lose! :D

Ookami Shounin
2nd October 2007, 10:22 PM
Wow Jordon, I think I just saw your head get a little bigger. ^_^ That was creepy...

Light-The-Archangel
3rd October 2007, 2:31 AM
Wow Jordon, I think I just saw your head get a little bigger. ^_^ That was creepy...

Hey my head isn't big at all... >.>

*Still attempting to get banners...* >.>

Pinksizzors
3rd October 2007, 5:12 PM
The fact that it says "I'm so amazing" under your avatar proves that your head is large, Jordon.

*has made a banner for Hex on fireworks* *hugs fireworks*

I reckon people should join Hex, since Gin is a skilled battler, and she should prove to be a great leader. Not only that, I'm on Hex, and that should be more than enought to get people to join.
*enlarges his head with a balloon pump*

undefeated_shellos
4th October 2007, 12:08 AM
Team Phoenix is the team to join, Fire is a destructive element that leaves its mark in the world. Join Team Phoenix and we shall cinder the other teams to charcoal. lol

Light-The-Archangel
4th October 2007, 12:31 AM
Lets Get Back On Topic and stop talking about my head... >.>

It doesn't matter what team you join. All the teams have good leaders and good types in their own ways. ^_^

totallylost
4th October 2007, 2:40 AM
Coronet gets Salamence, Garchomp, Infernape, Heracross, Tyranitar, Weavile, Rhyperior, Gliscor, Abomasnow and all your favorite guys!

undefeated_shellos
4th October 2007, 5:08 AM
who cares, each team has an array of strong and dependable pokemon. but the outcome will only be decided by the amount of ev training and the movesets of the pokemon used as well as their stats, so dont try to gain members by listing pokemon that can be used. My team can use Salamence, Infernape, Metagross as well so it doesnt matter, there are so many mix type pokes that its hard to pin point one that another team cant use unless its a pure type poke.

Light-The-Archangel
4th October 2007, 10:48 PM
I just got us a new userbar!! Thanks to BlazingFury! :D

I Put It In The First Post! Make Sure You Give Credit!

Sniper123
4th October 2007, 11:17 PM
The team that will be victorious would be a small team of competitive players no matter what the types are. I say small b/c than not alot of losses will come. In WarzonesII I was the only battling member on Rocket and Rocket was ahead most of the time.

Light-The-Archangel
4th October 2007, 11:40 PM
The team that will be victorious would be a small team of competitive players no matter what the types are. I say small b/c than not alot of losses will come. In WarzonesII I was the only battling member on Rocket and Rocket was ahead most of the time.

Well Not Too Many People Were Battling. :P

undefeated_shellos
5th October 2007, 6:53 AM
that is true, if I recall Warzones was reaching the point of death. This is the time to start anew, so I do hope you can all join pokenexus and pick a team. and hopefully when we get enough members there will be more threads created.

Light-The-Archangel
5th October 2007, 6:19 PM
Well we won't have any new threads but, I do want this place to get really big. ^__^

Pinksizzors
5th October 2007, 6:19 PM
If that doesn't happen I will destroy this world and all who inhabit or something like that. Eating my maths course work is probably a more accurate representation of what'll happen.

More threads is optional in my mind.

Light-The-Archangel
5th October 2007, 6:26 PM
Mitch and Shdw_Strkr Join A Team And Post! ^_^

Pinksizzors
5th October 2007, 6:28 PM
Mitch said earlier that he wants to join Coronet.

Light-The-Archangel
5th October 2007, 6:41 PM
Mitch said earlier that he wants to join Coronet.

Well That can Change Easily :D

undefeated_shellos
5th October 2007, 6:43 PM
did he now, well he can join whatever team he wants, in fact I encourage any new member to join any team you will feel comfortable in and the pokemon types you will enjoy using.

Pinksizzors
5th October 2007, 6:44 PM
Well That can Change Easily :D

True. I just hope he joins the team that has types he likes best.

undefeated_shellos
5th October 2007, 6:47 PM
exactly, join the team for its types that you like most

Light-The-Archangel
5th October 2007, 6:47 PM
True. I just hope he joins the team that has types he likes best.

Well Like Shellos Said, all members should join a team they feel comfortable type wise and people wise.

Everyone is cool here so people wise shouldn't be too much of a problem. ^_^

undefeated_shellos
5th October 2007, 6:55 PM
exactly as I have said many times

chav hunter v.1
5th October 2007, 6:55 PM
Well i am kinda a rock person now since i have been training Timmy and ptera (you'll know who they are some people know Timmy already) i have loved the rock types ^^;

Pinksizzors
5th October 2007, 6:57 PM
Rock is a cool type. It gets armaldo and kabutops. I'm training a poke I like to call sulphur. And no it's not a Muk.

chav hunter v.1
5th October 2007, 6:58 PM
i'm gonna guess it is a swalot

undefeated_shellos
5th October 2007, 6:59 PM
well feel free to join a rock type team but remember some pokes are dual types, so join a team you will enjoy

Pinksizzors
5th October 2007, 7:06 PM
i'm gonna guess it is a swalot

Nope. It's not even poison type.

I agree Shellos. It probably would have been best for me if I joined phoenix, since I have loads of fire and psychic pokes, but I like Hex's types more.

Light-The-Archangel
5th October 2007, 7:07 PM
Well Good Luck with your choice! ;457;

undefeated_shellos
5th October 2007, 7:21 PM
I agree choose what you love

Light-The-Archangel
5th October 2007, 8:07 PM
To Prove that I Am The #1 Leader tomorrow

I Will Battle Sesshomaru, The Leader of team Phoenix, and Pinksizzors, your average everyday battler. They can use any pokemon, but I chose to bring my Nexus team.

Wish Me Luck... Well I don't need it but still... :D ;457;

chav hunter v.1
5th October 2007, 8:45 PM
well i am getting a team ready for coronet now

Light-The-Archangel
5th October 2007, 9:21 PM
well i am getting a team ready for coronet now

Well Then Sign Up properly! XD

Nice Sig Yaho0! ROFFLE XD

Gin_no_Soyokaze
6th October 2007, 4:15 AM
Jordon, you have the biggest head ever. This is an approximate size shown in a .gif diagram. ->;476;
Pink, I hope you wipe the floor with him for the pride of Team Hex.

Also, joining Team Hex comes with some bonuses! Every active member is eligible to enter our lottery for an EV trained Pokemon, Hex usable of course. Just sign up and join the most promising team ever. 'Kay? Unlike other leaders, I don't brag about my head. So don't worry about that.

undefeated_shellos
6th October 2007, 4:36 AM
me either, but Jordon is going down lol yea after Pink is done wiping the floor with him, it will b my turn to throw him in the trash so.....lol

Light-The-Archangel
6th October 2007, 3:48 PM
I'm getting tired of you peopole and thinking I have a big head.

Just you wait and see >.>

ExperimentaL
6th October 2007, 10:05 PM
I'm getting tired of you peopole and thinking I have a big head.

Just you wait and see >.>

Don't be such a pompous donkey then, big-head.

I've got 2 guys already EVed that I was going to use for Wi-Fi and a 3rd that hasn't been EVed, all 3 of which are Phoenix types. Therefore, I am a Phoenix. :o

Light-The-Archangel
6th October 2007, 11:19 PM
Don't be such a pompous donkey then, big-head.

I've got 2 guys already EVed that I was going to use for Wi-Fi and a 3rd that hasn't been EVed, all 3 of which are Phoenix types. Therefore, I am a Phoenix. :o
So you finally manage to reappear and you call me that... :(

You guys can be such jerks at times >.>

Gin_no_Soyokaze
6th October 2007, 11:33 PM
You know we are just being jerks to keep you in line. Thank God we don't allow your head to grow out of control. I would battle you, but I know that anyone that battles me with be able to wipe the floor with me. I'm open to challenges though, despite my lack of confidence. Anyways, we need to start some sort of tourney to keep the whole thing active.

Pinksizzors
7th October 2007, 11:56 AM
Jordon, we keep saying you have a big head since you are too confident. But a lack of confidence is a bad thing too. It's best to have a balance. Confident enough to actually battle, but not too confident, to prevent you from making stupid mistakes.

Anyways, as Gin said, it's tourney time. 3v3, with a week to prepare? I've trained 7 pokemon in a week before, so it should be easy enough for everyone to train 3 pokes.

undefeated_shellos
8th October 2007, 2:31 AM
ok great, I agree, its Tournament Time. Wow amazing 3vs3, have a week to prepare, awesome. By the way, do you like my banner? just asking

Burning Effigy
8th October 2007, 5:29 AM
I won't come back, and I think you should let Warzones die, but if you actually keep it going good luck.
-Meph

undefeated_shellos
9th October 2007, 1:58 AM
ok, well you should just go ahead and join Pokenexus, we are getting new members every so often

Elecbull
9th October 2007, 2:46 AM
Sign me up for team enigma.

I should update my friend code

4682 6318 9464

Light-The-Archangel
9th October 2007, 2:47 AM
I won't come back, and I think you should let Warzones die, but if you actually keep it going good luck.
-Meph

Thanks For Caring Mephi. If We Wanted you back we would have spoken to you already >.>

Elecbull we have a site.

undefeated_shellos
9th October 2007, 3:43 AM
Welcome to PokeNexus then Elecbull, hope you have fun there

Burning Effigy
10th October 2007, 7:46 PM
Thanks For Caring Mephi. If We Wanted you back we would have spoken to you already.

You did contact me you sent me an e-mail.

Light-The-Archangel
10th October 2007, 9:16 PM
You did contact me you sent me an e-mail.

Sorry it was a PM to all the Original Warzones Members that I didn't delete. I didn't delete you. XD

totallylost
11th October 2007, 5:45 AM
When does the actual competition start?

Light-The-Archangel
13th October 2007, 9:56 PM
When does the actual competition start?

Technically once every team has at least 5 members excluding the leader. That means you guys better start advertising everywhere! ^___^

- Jordon

Ookami Shounin
14th October 2007, 2:58 PM
*salutes* Aye Aye, Sir!!!

Light-The-Archangel
14th October 2007, 6:34 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s160/Jamaicaking14/PokeNexus.png

Our New Banner! This one is by RainbowIslands. We should be getting one more soon! ^__^

undefeated_shellos
14th October 2007, 6:48 PM
awesome new banner

undefeated_shellos
14th October 2007, 6:56 PM
awesome new banner

shdw_strkr
15th October 2007, 8:55 AM
Mitch and Shdw_Strkr Join A Team And Post! ^_^

check the site.

Light-The-Archangel
18th October 2007, 10:35 PM
We need more members people! Join Us! ^___^

Pinksizzors
24th October 2007, 10:06 PM
Especially Hex. I'm the only member now. I don't wanna be a 1 man army!

Light-The-Archangel
24th October 2007, 10:08 PM
Well, I don't think thats gonna happen. :D

Pinksizzors
24th October 2007, 10:10 PM
At least I'm the only one who gets certain pokes :/

Light-The-Archangel
24th October 2007, 10:12 PM
Well every team has pokes only they can use. We are the only ones who get to use Swampert and Lanturn. XD

Pinksizzors
24th October 2007, 10:16 PM
We, I mean I, get Weezing, Registeel, Dusknoir,Tangrowth and various others.

Light-The-Archangel
24th October 2007, 10:21 PM
We, I mean I, get Weezing, Registeel, Dusknoir,Tangrowth and various others.

I hate Most of the pokemon you just named. XD

I don't have time to name all of mine. Guys make sure We Keep This Thing Alive! We Need More Members! ^____^

Pinksizzors
25th October 2007, 4:45 PM
Will do, J-man. Hey I just realised Hex gets quite a few pokes that can be used in a trick room team!

Gin_no_Soyokaze
27th October 2007, 2:13 AM
Shh! Don't tell them all about my Trick Room (of doom), Pink! Yes, I'm still alive. I just have little to no time to help out with this anymore. I'm still a member also. I get on at every opportunity I can. Gawd, I miss hanging out with everyone. Don't let this die off or I'll send my Togekiss to Thunderwave you into oblivion. Toodles!

shdw_strkr
1st November 2007, 5:59 AM
^how long till your comp is fixed?

Light-The-Archangel
1st November 2007, 11:28 PM
I have internet problems too... But I won't be gone for long. Hopefully!

Light-The-Archangel
9th November 2007, 3:13 AM
*bump*

Guys you have to be more active on the thread to keep it alive!

Looking for new members to join!

shdw_strkr
9th November 2007, 4:05 AM
Yeah People Post/ Join.

Gin_no_Soyokaze
16th November 2007, 4:43 PM
Okay, I'll post. Is anyone even interested in Diamond and Pearl anymore?

undefeated_shellos
30th December 2007, 8:47 AM
what has happened to PokeNexus now?

shdw_strkr
16th January 2008, 6:14 AM
take a guess, keep in mind this is the warzones.

The_red_ranger
12th May 2008, 7:30 AM
um, question. if i join one team, can i still use pokemon types from other teams? i really want to know this one

Serebii Name:The_red_ranger
FC:Need to check, havnt seen recently.
Team:Pheonix