PDA

View Full Version : What Annoys You about the New D+P series

WaterMaster315
25th September 2007, 11:02 PM
What annoys me the most is the way the charachters talk to slowly, almost as if they expect the audiance to be retarded

CyberCubed
26th September 2007, 12:04 AM
wtf?

The only thing that somewhat bothers me is that Brock is still here, but Croagunk makes up for it.

High Commander Solomon
26th September 2007, 12:10 AM
Brock seconded.

High Commander Solomon
26th September 2007, 12:10 AM
(double post)

Pancakes!
26th September 2007, 12:14 AM
What annoys me the most is the way the charachters talk to slowly, almost as if they expect the audiance to be retardedme to but what annoys me the most is that its been playing new episodes all summer and they havent even got to the second gym :p oh and the intro

Poke'T<3
26th September 2007, 3:19 AM
eh... ive made clear what annoys me the most in many threads i dont feel like typing it up all over again for the millionth time

Mandi.
26th September 2007, 12:26 PM
A lot of things bug me about DP. The fact that I don't get why everybody says it's the best season bugs me. o_o

I just don't like the characters. They don't interest me. Satoshi..he's always been here, not much of an excitement. Takeshi...lol. And Hikari...ugh, I just don't like her. If I saw a girl like her in real life, I'd beat the crap out of her. xDD And yes, I know people like her, and they piss me off.

But yeah. The characters don't interest me. But Shinji and Nozomi are cool. =]

Korobooshi Kojiro
26th September 2007, 12:31 PM
I also get ****** when someone dares to like someone I don't.

But my only main annoyance is probably all the breaks we keep getting in Japan. Like, every other week now.

CyberCubed
26th September 2007, 2:25 PM
Something else that sorta bugs me is I'm not all that interested in Ash's Sinnoh team at the moment.

Usually I get very excited over Ash's Pokemon, especially Treecko and Corphish at the beginning of AG, yet I don't feel that same feeling with Turtwig and Aipom. Staravia is the only one I like so far.

~-Overheat-~
26th September 2007, 3:25 PM
me to but what annoys me the most is that its been playing new episodes all summer and they havent even got to the second gym :p oh and the intro

Excuse me, but, they defeated Gardenia already:P

Crystal Clair
26th September 2007, 9:10 PM
Besides the breaks of the Japanese episodes, Brock (although Greggle makes up for it), and Shinji's dub voice, I dont have too many problems with DP
although they could've showcased Galaxy a bit more in the beginning

Kamex
26th September 2007, 9:49 PM
Not to bring up old squabbles, but the main thing that annoys me now is the voices (not to mention PUSA's obvious efforts to make the same line of jokes, especially through Team Rocket, that 4Kids used to make... which it seems like they're trying too hard with, IMO). It's not the same show anymore without the old voices (although to be honest, what helps me get over that is the idea that this really IS basically a different show than what it was when I was ten years old, which sets me to rest by seperating the nostalgic stories of Ash and friends from the past apart from the "new" show I watch now to let the anime live on in my head in a different way...)

Anyways, another thing is the fact that they practically killed all the years of character development Gary gained (particularly his journey from tough yet cocky rival to tough and respectful rival) and his decision to become a Professor like his grandfather, only to be thrown out of his potential position he unrightfully gained by a new Ash-rival. Paul stole Gary's role AND Brock's Chimchar. Now that's just rude. :)

Also, it sure is strange how Brock still pretends to be a breeder. Ha. We all know he gave that up a long time ago. All that's keeping him up as a breeder besides the occasional mentioning of his 'old' profession is the fact that he's a good cook I guess... and maybe the fact that he raises baby Pokemon.

On the other hand, those Contests that I loathe so much (not really, but I had wanted them gone by the end of Hoenn) have been spiced up a bit, so at least they'll be more interesting. And I agree about Croagunk - best personality for a main character's Pokemon since Psyduck!

Rex Kamex
26th September 2007, 9:53 PM
They haven't mentioned May. Even though they could've done it easily.

We still have "Together" as the Japanese theme song. And I don't like Dawn's ending theme that much. (Of course, "Advanced Adventure" lasted 69 episodes...)

Zoey's alright, but the only reason she got as popular as she did was because so many people paired her up with Dawn the moment we first heard about her. -__-

Raccario
26th September 2007, 10:17 PM
brock(hate him!)

CyberCubed
26th September 2007, 10:49 PM
Anyways, another thing is the fact that they practically killed all the years of character development Gary gained (particularly his journey from tough yet cocky rival to tough and respectful rival) and his decision to become a Professor like his grandfather, only to be thrown out of his potential position he unrightfully gained by a new Ash-rival. Paul stole Gary's role AND Brock's Chimchar. Now that's just rude. :)

Gary's role in the anime was mostly done. How could Paul steal something (who is honestly a better rival than Gary ever was), that was never there in the first place?

And stealing Brock's Chimchar? LMAO, after how horribly handled Mudkip was, why would you want to see Brock with another starter? It was pathetic how he handled the last one he had. Its a joke.

On the other hand, those Contests that I loathe so much (not really, but I had wanted them gone by the end of Hoenn) have been spiced up a bit, so at least they'll be more interesting.

lol, you haven't changed at all. You'd think after 5 seasons you'd finally get over it. Is it just me, or do you like repetitive and creatively dead characters (admittedly Brock should have left ages ago as well) over fresh characters that actually bring new life to the show?

Its sad how people want to show to revert back to the repetitive mess it once was.