PDA

View Full Version : ~*Official PMD2 "I died, Rescue Me!" Thread*~

Masterbeta
28th September 2007, 12:34 AM
This thread is for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 "Rescue-me's" only, not PMD1. You give location, wonder code/ wi-fi code, and if you need an assist (if you'd like the rescuer to give a pokemon to assist you out)

ONLY "Rescue-Me's" AND "Thank you's" IN THIS THREAD. ANY OTHER MUST BE DONE BY PM.
If your rescue is complete, delete your post. It isn't necessary, but it sure would help =)

To rescue someone, you just reply to them and say your coming now, but if a V.I.P. comes along and says "No, I'm doing it," then they get the job. VIP's are better than you.

To be a V.I.P., apply. To apply, simply post an application that says the name of your rescue force (Doesn't have to be real RF name, you can use a different one =-) ) and the pokemon you MOST PROBOBLY will use when going into the dungeon (Not definate, Probobly).

Approved VIP Rescue Forces:
None at the moment

BANNED:
None at the moment

Happy Dieing/Fainting/PM'ing/Wonder-Mailing/Rescueing/Thanking/Leaving!

LUK3
28th September 2007, 4:14 AM
Finaly, yes its a good idea
But your username scares and disturbs me deeply.

Garmmon
28th September 2007, 9:55 AM
Nice idea, but what's the use of VIPs? (no offense to your ideas) Because in times like these, you'd probably be happy if anyone could rescue you. ^^'

Masterbeta
28th September 2007, 2:25 PM
LUK3, Us four (Masteralpha masterbeta masterdelta and mastergamma) totally did not notice that when we picked out names. that is relly funny actually! Lol i cantbelievei missed that. Garmmon anyone can rescue, but if the rescue team threads areso popular, why not combine them?

LUK3
28th September 2007, 11:22 PM
And you picked Masterbeta, go you!^^

Masteralpha
30th September 2007, 12:34 AM
I am masterALPHA. Not BETA. but i assist here. i mod, to say. someone should become a VIP rescueteam. I enjoy those, for some reason. Just do it! BYE