PDA

View Full Version : What your Most Memorable Moment In Pokemon

rubyandsapphire
28th September 2007, 5:06 PM
;355;My most favourite memorable moment was when pikachu was alway destroying other people bricycle like Misty,May,and if i not wrong,Dawn too.When May go to every contests to get her ribbons and when Ash battle the gym leader.Well what Yours?;355;

PaulFan1517
29th September 2007, 2:19 AM
My favorite moment had to be most of the battle frontier battles with ash and the frontier leaders. I liked how it seemed to move by fast without fillers.... yes I know it was a filler region and wasn't supposed to be long but I still think it went by fast which is just the way I want pokemon seasons to go by.

I also think another memorable moment in pokemon is the johto battles especially when ash and gary were battling. Movies that were memorable to me were pokemon the first movie and pokemon 2000.

Corzola
29th September 2007, 4:59 PM
1. Ash battle with Gary in the Silver Leauge Tournament. True history and a milestone in Ash life as a trainer.

2. Ash in the Indigo Leauge when he celebrates a victory at the podium with Misty and Brock. Before I saw the ep I thought that he had won the tournament and Pokemon was to end. It was eight years ago, how wrong was I! :D

3. Ash battle Anabel in the two eps "Taking the good game" and "Second Times the Charm". Maybe because I am a bit Ash/Anabel fan. Also a top 3, when he declined to be a Frontier Brain.

cryotem
29th September 2007, 10:12 PM
My most memorable moment in pokemon would be when Misty said "You and I will get married someday" to Ash. It was SO random.

PaulFan1517
29th September 2007, 11:17 PM
My most memorable moment in pokemon would be when Misty said "You and I will get married someday" to Ash. It was SO random.

Lol you know the funny thing is that was a very very sly quote that the writers made misty say. They never said you and i will get married to "each other" they made her say you and i will get married someday.

That in my opinion is one of the most creative things that writers have ever done.

GrizzlyB
29th September 2007, 11:41 PM
The most memorable moment for me was probably when Pikachu beat Drake's Dragonite at the Orange League.

Griff4815
29th September 2007, 11:58 PM
(In no order)
-The island of the giant pokemon when it was just the pokemon.
-When Grovyle was heartbroken (see avatar, lol)
-When butterfree left
-When Ash loses the league (lol)

Thats all I can think of right now.

Reverie
30th September 2007, 3:38 AM
One is when Jessie does a really deformed face to James and meowth. Lawl. I also heard May kisses Ash, but I've never seen that.

Poke'T<3
30th September 2007, 3:49 AM
my favorite moments was after ash acctually officially won his first earned badge and pikachu and him saw "stars" and whenever buneary is with pikachu and she gets all lovey dovey and basically any scene with ash and pikachu or buneary and pikachu especially the episode where pikachu is on the treadmill and then cries over the katchup bottle in the school of hard knocks

Power of Fire
30th September 2007, 5:12 AM
every gym battle ash has had, battle frontier and capture of ash (or others) pokemon.....

Sir Devious
30th September 2007, 6:10 AM
-The Giant Pokemon Island
-When he was a pre-trainer with the voltorb clock as a Pokeball
-Pikachu x Sprearow fight in the rain
-Catching Caterpie
-Misty Leaving
-Orange Islands Contest where Misty beats Ash

Those are my most memerable times. No order.

Meppe
30th September 2007, 11:20 AM
Every dragon-episode.

Baks
1st October 2007, 2:41 PM
Every time Charizard kept blasting Ash with fire in series 1. XD

When Charizard refused to battle in the Indigo League battle and lay down to sleep. I honestly didn't feel sorry for Ash at all when that happened since he is a lousy trainer. XP

Every time that Misty's Psyduck annoyed her in series 1. :D

Corzola
1st October 2007, 2:47 PM
I must add GCYL and his loss in Jotho to my list, and some OI eps that just stood out as funny when you saw them.

BugLoverCody
1st October 2007, 4:29 PM
My most memorable anime moments were:

-Butterfree leaving the team

-The shipwreck of S.S. Anne (I was only 11 at the time and thought they would drown down there xDD)

-Some Gym battles (especially against Erika, Sabrina, Bugsy and Jasmine)

-All the Norman featuring episodes (o'course)

Ancax
2nd October 2007, 12:45 AM
When Team Rocket tried to cook a potato in the balloon, and the balloon went up in flames three seconds later, literally.

l3g1t
4th October 2007, 8:17 AM
All of mine were in the first season. The show got kinda silly to me after that. Let's see if I can remember.

Butterfree leaving was big. I mean that was the first pokemon he ever caught.

Charizard evolving. I was like holy sh1t!

Ash losing to Richie in the Pokemon League. I wasn't expecting 100 more regions with gyms so I didn't expect Ash to lose.

That's all I can think of.