PDA

View Full Version : Wnat codes to celebii, deoxys and mew mission!

Kyuubi-Chan
30th September 2007, 7:05 PM
I ordered an ranger and it will come about 3-5 days... and rigth now i'm trying to find codes for celebii, mew and deoxys missions, (you do need codes right?) well anyway, if you know them, please tell me!

Draknir
30th September 2007, 8:25 PM
You don't need codes for the Deoxys, Celebi, and Mew Missions.

Dynamic Mimiroll
1st October 2007, 3:15 AM
As Shining Master said, you indeed do not need codes for those three missions. You do, however, need a code for the Manaphy mission; the code in question is on this website, so don't worry about finding it.

The three missions you are wondering about will be unlocked after you see the game's "ending" (it really isn't an ending, per se, because there is still so much to do afterward). You will be able to select the Ranger Net option from the main menu to do the three missions (and the Manaphy Mission once you enter its code).

By the way, since you're asking about secret missions, there are actually three other "post-game" missions that you do not access from the Ranger Net menu. Once you see the ending, do some exploring around Fiore. A lot will have changed: you will not only find many new Pokémon in old places and be able to access new areas, but you may even stumble across additional missions. These three missions, like the Deoxys, Celebi, and Mew missions, are exceptionally fun and challenging, so be sure to seek them out. If you need help with any of them (and you may, as they can be quite challenging), feel free to ask, as I and several other people here have completed them and have several helpful strategies. ;)

Kyuubi-Chan
1st October 2007, 5:33 PM
OK, thanks! I wasn't sure so i asked.

PurpleMew
4th October 2007, 4:57 PM
the only code you need is manaphys one

Night Shadow
7th October 2007, 12:20 AM
You have to beat the game first. You will get the ranger net. You will start with the deoxys mission. Beat that, celebi, then mew. thats all.

Night Shadow
7th October 2007, 12:21 AM
You have to beat the game first. You will get the ranger net. You will start with the deoxys mission. Beat that, celebi, then mew. thats all.