PDA

View Full Version : I Speak For Most When I Say This

bluesonic1
6th October 2007, 6:16 AM
This site, out of all pokemon sites on the internet, knows everything, every detail about pokemon. In those details, this site knows about event pokemon.
There are legit Darkrais out there! The movie promotion Darkrai, its real, I've seen it and I'm sure the site administrators have seen it because they've posted information of this Darkrai on the Event Pokemon page.
But why do you still ban people on the Wi-Fi chatbox for trying to look for/find/trade this legit Darkrai?? WHY????? IT IS REAL!!

OverlordPhoros
6th October 2007, 6:27 AM
Yes. But the chances of obtaining a legit one is very very low. They don't allow talk of clones, and that is really the only chance you have of getting one without hacking. That's why they banned talk of it if I recall.

Locke Yggdrasill
6th October 2007, 6:27 AM
Because there were so few legit Darkrai actually released. Only .1% of the Darkrai that people are offering will actually be authentic.

kronos
6th October 2007, 6:46 AM
There aren't many legit Darkrais released.I think 0.0001% of the pokemon players may have a legit one.And...0.00001% of those players will trade their legit Darkrai.

(How did I come up with those values?? I..uh...made 'em up :P )

Chris
6th October 2007, 6:47 AM
Movie promotion Darkrai was only given out to those who went to see the movie in Japan. Most that did get their Darkrai were Japanese school children. Like most other school children, they will not budge in giving away their prized posessions so easily. Most others have been generous to clone them.

HOWEVER, this required the usage of a cheat device. And because we also have people using information from legit Pokemon, we have people CREATING fakes and trying to pass them off as legit. It's called scamming. And because the event was limited to Japan only, the likelyhood of obtaining an actual legit one is slim to none if you weren't around for the event.

Until an event occurs in the US, where it'll be more accessable due to the US being quite bigger than Japan, Darkrai is banned from the forums and chat.

chorusco
6th October 2007, 8:46 AM
Because The Chance Of Getting A Legit One Is Like 1%

Satoshi Tajiri
6th October 2007, 10:07 AM
Because The Chance Of Getting A Legit One Is Like 1%

You mean about %0.1.

Ikito
6th October 2007, 11:10 AM
Well I have one But I have high suspission its hacked its exactly the same as the one from the movie but to obtain it I only had to IV battle someone so, IT was probably hacked.

NOTE: Using Pokesav or something they can create an exact replica so well yeah

Keitaro-kun
6th October 2007, 3:14 PM
Pokesav is forbidden too~

Just wait untill the event, untill then, you can look at pretty pictures of it so you can become satisfied

Xaralampos
6th October 2007, 4:14 PM
OK, Darkrai has been cloned do many times that you can't know if it is legit or not. End of "discussion"

Erik Destler
6th October 2007, 10:12 PM
You can't even clone Darkrai.

lol classic ribbon x GTS.

That's that.

End of topic.

Chris
7th October 2007, 8:58 AM
You can't even clone Darkrai.

lol classic ribbon x GTS.

That's that.

End of topic.
There's an AR code that allows cloning. But as I said, all of that nonsense involves cheating.