PDA

View Full Version : .:The Thirteenth Order of SPPF:.

Pages : [1] 2

Xashlei
22nd October 2007, 3:47 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4e/Org_XIII.jpg

WARNING: If you hadn’t finished KH: CoM or KHII, be aware there may be spoiler discussions!

Welcome fellow Nobodies (or at least wannabe Nobodies)… I am Xashlei, the leader of this Organization XIII alliance. We all know how the legendary Keyblade master had wiped out the previous Organization….. But it will not happen again!

We are here, to revive and respect the infamous team, and we shall gather until we finally reach Kingdom Hearts!

If you aren’t sure about what exactly Organization XIII is, here’s a little info which will be important to understand in this club.

What is a Nobody?
A Nobody is the shell left behind by the Heartless after devouring one’s heart. Nobodies are unable to feel emotions, just as Heartless aren’t. Some Nobodies take on human form, but it is unknown why others do not have that form. Perhaps it is because of the power of a Nobody? No one knows…

What is a Heartless?
Heartless are emotionless dark beings created by the darkness in ones heart. It’s only goal is to take away hearts from those who still have theirs, and once they get it, they go for another heart. It is a never-ending process until they are defeated by the Keybearer… who’s heart is apparently the most a

What is Organization XIII?
Organization XIII is a group of Nobodies, some Nobodies higher-ranked than others. Those with the highest rank have human form and are granted elements.

Who are the members of the Organization?
Here is a complete list of the members and some additional info:
Number – Name – Title – Element – Weapon - Lesser Nobodies – ‘Somebody’ Name?
I. Xemnas/Zemunasu – The Superior – Swords - Nothingness – Sorcerer – Xehanort/Zeanoto
II. Xigbar/Shigubaru – The Freeshooter – Guns - Space/Gravity – Sniper – Braig/Buraigu
III. Xaldin/Zarudin – The Whirlwind Lancer – Spears - Wind – Dragoon – Dilan/Diran
IV. Vexen/Vikusen – The Chilly Academic – Shield – Ice – N/A – Even
V. Lexeaus/Rekuseusu – The Silent Hero – Claymore - Earth – N/A – Aeleus/Ereusu
VI. Zexion/Zekushion – The Cloaked Schemer – Book(?) - Illusions – N/A – Ienzo/Ientso
VII. Saix/Saikusu – The Luna Diviner – Moon – Claymore - Berserker – Unknown
VIII. Axel/Akuseru – The Flurry of Dancing Flames – Fire – Chakrams – Assassin – Unknown
IX. Demyx/Demikkusu – The Melodious Nocturne – Water – Sitar – Dancer – Unknown
X. Luxord/Rukusodo – The Gambler of Fate – Time – Cards - Gambler – Unknown
XI. Marluxia/Marusha – The Graceful Assassin – Nature - Scythe – N/A – Unknown
XII. Larxene/Rakushinu – The Savage Nymph – Electricity - Knives – N/A – Unknown
XIII. Roxas/Rokusasu – The Key of Destiny – Light - Keyblades – Samurai – Sora
XIV. Unknown (To be revealed in the release of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days)

Honorary Mention: Namine; helps out in the Organization (but not a member) against her own will.

What franchise is Organization XIII from?
Organization XIII appears in a series called Kingdom Hearts. They are the main antagonists in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts II. Also, in the first game, the secret ending shows a sneak preview of a battle between Riku and a hooded Roxas. You will also see flashes of the numbers counting from XIII.

RULES:
1. General SPPf Rules (file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/hannah/My%20Documents/school%20projects/Org_XIII.jpg)
2. To join, you MUST say an Organization XIII member’s (or Namine’s) name in colored font!
3. No flaming of KH whatsoever. (Same goes for members. No member flaming!) I don’t want anyone to get offended.
4. Not required, but it is recommended you join the Kingdom Hearts Club as well.
5. Just because you are the first to join or are a good friend, does not mean you will be elected to co-owner (yes, I have room for 12 if the club gets big). I first need to see your leadership potential and you’re in!
6. No Org. XIII shippy talk! You know some people like shipping others hate… if you want to talk about shippings… use spoiler tags with a clear label saying what shipping it is being discussed, or if it’s a picture.

CLUB ART:
raglflagl
Banner/s:
Xemnas (http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/lucky_konata/Club%20Banners/XIIBanner.png)
Roxas (http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/lucky_konata/Club%20Banners/XIIBanner1.png)
Marluxia (http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/lucky_konata/Club%20Banners/XIIBanner2.png)
Larxene (http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/lucky_konata/Club%20Banners/XIIBanner3.png)

MEMBER RANKS (Based on activity):
The Second Organization: (Owner and co-owners)
I. Xashlei - Xashlei
II. raglflagl - Maxorc

Club Artist: (Ranked like Namine)
raglflagl (Co-owner/Twilight Thorn)

Twilight Thorn:
celbii
flamingoozaru
akane_rose

Lesser Nobody:
Divine.

Dusk:
Mimori Kiryu
TheLegendObsesser
UltimateNagash
-Koumori-
mario_fan
PandaKing65
Ultradude131
BirdsandBoats
*Silver Pheonix-Dragon*
E-124 Dragon
The Baron

Banished Nobodies: (I hope I never have to use this)

KINGDOM HEARTS: 358/2 DAYS - SCANS AND ANTICIPATIONS
--COMING SOON--

--:THE THIRTEENTH ORDER RP - 1:--
That's right, this club is starting up its own RP! And the theme is Organization XIII going to Disneyland! I'll provide the rules for the RPG below the spoiler.

STORYLINE:
One normal day at base, the Organization members were minding their own business... watching TV, tending gardens, reading, eating, and all that jazz. Just then, something caught Demyx's eye when he was out on a mission. He had a
'little' fight with a person when he wasn't allowed through to steal a rare ingredient for Vexen's experiments. During the battle, he broke a Disneyland ticket machine. He knew these things cost lotsa munny, so he decided to bring a bunch back, instead of what Vexen needed.

Vexen was furious, but Xemnas dismissed his anger when he found out Disneyland was where Mickey, Donald, and a lot of their other enemies could be. How could he turn down an opportunity to finally dispose of the King? So the 13--correction, 14... since Roxas persuaded Xemnas to bring along Namine... went to Disneyland... on a mission to defeat the King... or have fun... for some other members. What they don't know is, it isn't the real King there. What will become of the poor theme park as soon as the villains enter? And when they find out? Oh boy, this won't end well.

Current RPers and their characters
Xemnas - flamingoozaru
Xigbar - UltimateNagash
Xaldin - FREE
Vexen - Divine.
Lexeaus - *Silver Phoenix-Dragon*
Zexion - Profile
Saix - Divine.
Axel - celbii
Demyx - Xashlei
Luxord - UltimateNagash
Marluxia - Xashlei
Larxene - akane_rose
Roxas - BirdsandBoats
Namine - raglflagl
RULES:
1. To join, just ask. I won't bite. But it might take a while to edit the front page because of my schooling. (Plus, you can join even if the RP started already.)
2. Signify if you're OOC or IC if you plan to put both in one post.
3. RP posts must not be one-liners unless you're chatting with someone. Try to extend other posts to a minimum of three lines. That's not too much, I think.
3. Post at least twice a week. I don't want people to have characters if they're just going to die.

In case we don't have enough people to RP, you can get more than 1 char... or we could go with missing chars.

Alright, now get a-joining!

Mimori Kiryu
23rd October 2007, 3:37 PM
I'm definitely joining this club. <3 Organization XIII is my favorite group of bad guys from a video game. :3 Namine is my favorite person in the group, but if it were someone in the organization that liked to be there that was my favorite, I'd have to say Axel because he just rules.

Xashlei
23rd October 2007, 3:40 PM
You're in! I was about to ask for bumping permission too since I thought no one would look into this club without a bump. Now that there's a member, here's a topic!

Who do you think you will play as in multiplayer as soon as you get Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days?
Roxas for sure and I will also play as Zexion. ^_^

raglflagl
23rd October 2007, 3:42 PM
Namine

What happened to not being a good club leader? xD.

Anyways, I'd like to join.. favorite Nobody of course would be.. none other than Namine..

Roxas would be next, weirdly enough, I prefer him over Sora.. [no offense to Sora lovers..]

Xashlei
23rd October 2007, 3:45 PM
I said I'd try a more flexible club. And I love Org. XIII more than Pokemon. *glances around* Did I just say that? Yes I did. XD

Welcome raglflagl. ^_^

raglflagl
23rd October 2007, 3:50 PM
I see...

Who do you think you will play as in multiplayer as soon as you get Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days?

I don't have much knowledge on this game, I know I might want to get it, it seems interesting xD.

But anyways, I'd like to try to play as Demxy.. I've always wanted to see how that dude could do when battling as a passion...

TheLegendObsesser
23rd October 2007, 4:04 PM
Iv'e been waiting for one of these for a long time...
my favorite nobody is Marluxia, he just rocks.

I would like to join.

Mimori Kiryu
23rd October 2007, 8:29 PM

Axel, Axel, Axel man. XD Definitely. <3

And I love a lot of things more than Pokemon. lol

UltimateNagash
23rd October 2007, 10:51 PM
Could I please join, considering Luxord is my fave of the entire organisation... Pretty cool battle as well :)

-Koumori-
24th October 2007, 2:44 AM
Mind if I join? Kingdom Hearts is one of the best game series I've played. My favorite member would definetly be Saix, followed by a toss up between Axel, Demyx and Roxas.

Edit: Woop. Forgot the most important part >_>;
Who do you think you will play as in multiplayer as soon as you get Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days? Saix, without a doubt.

mario_fan
24th October 2007, 2:51 AM
can i join my favortie is xigbar also i hear in the jap game when u faught him his guns turned into a sniper but they edited it out in the english vesion but u can still kinda see it in the english
version (i think)

Ebil McClucky
24th October 2007, 8:04 AM
Could I join please? My favourite is Axel.

Axel FTW!

Xashlei
24th October 2007, 11:10 AM
Welcome everyone! You will be added to the memberlist shortly. :)

Oh yeah, and I'll be starting an Org. XIII naming service. Send the somebody name, and I'll come up with the Nobody name. There'll be choices, so you can choose what best suits you or what you like best.

deathzangoose
24th October 2007, 11:32 AM
I think Xaldin is cool his attack is like wow....can i join please??

Xashlei
24th October 2007, 11:34 AM
Sure deathzangoose. ^_^ List updated~

Oh, and you can feel free to have a topic. But I'm only allowing up to 3 at a time.

raglflagl
24th October 2007, 1:19 PM
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1818/xiibannerde8.png
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1818/xiibannerde8.png
Linkie (http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1818/xiibannerde8.png)

I guess Blue forgot that I made banners.. xD.

Anyways, I think I've improved alot from the last time I made one for one of your clubs..

Ebil McClucky
25th October 2007, 8:00 AM
Welcome everyone! You will be added to the memberlist shortly. :)

Oh yeah, and I'll be starting an Org. XIII naming service. Send the somebody name, and I'll come up with the Nobody name. There'll be choices, so you can choose what best suits you or what you like best.
You mean like I say I want to be Axel in this thread and I can be a mod under that mane? Or am I dreaming?

Xashlei
25th October 2007, 10:53 AM
You mean like I say I want to be Axel in this thread and I can be a mod under that mane? Or am I dreaming?

Not really... I mean, like if your name is Mac, I will scramble that name with X in it.

raglflagl: I didn't forget. Do you want to be the club artist or something? I'll add the banner...

raglflagl
25th October 2007, 10:56 AM
Not really... I mean, like if your name is Mac, I will scramble that name with X in it.

raglflagl: I didn't forget. Do you want to be the club artist or something? I'll add the banner...

xD. I see.. alrighty.. I'd be happy to be the Club Artist..

I already have some renders of the Nobodies..

Xashlei
25th October 2007, 10:59 AM
Oh and sorry for disappearance in the bishie battle thread... got taken away from comp by mom and couldn't write a message saying bye. XD

I'm making a Halloween fanfic for Organization XIII too... just started today. (Wrote it on paper in school.) Wish me luck in finishing it before Halloween. :D

Ebil McClucky
25th October 2007, 11:00 AM
Is it your real name or your online name?

Xashlei
25th October 2007, 11:02 AM
Is it your real name or your online name?

Mine's my scrambled real name with the letter X, but I'm not forcing you to use your real name. ^_^

Ebil McClucky
25th October 2007, 11:08 AM
Well you can use my real name or my online name,I don't care.I'll Pm you my name.

UltimateNagash
25th October 2007, 11:13 AM
Cool - might be a bit hard with mine... Will :p maybe Nagash is easier...

Oh, on a similar note, if you want anything done with sprites (like CoM), just ask me ;)

Xashlei
25th October 2007, 11:18 AM
Oh, on a similar note, if you want anything done with sprites (like CoM), just ask me ;)

That would be cool. :O I'd love to see the other Organization XIII members sprited. ^_^

raglflagl
25th October 2007, 12:42 PM
Oh and sorry for disappearance in the bishie battle thread... got taken away from comp by mom and couldn't write a message saying bye. XD

I'm making a Halloween fanfic for Organization XIII too... just started today. (Wrote it on paper in school.) Wish me luck in finishing it before Halloween. :D

Oh good luck, I'm looking forward to it, mind giving us a sneak peek on the plot? xD.

Xashlei
25th October 2007, 1:49 PM
Oh good luck, I'm looking forward to it, mind giving us a sneak peek on the plot? xD.

It's a comedy kinda thing. Telling the plot might ruin it. X3

I'm also recommending this fanfiction by a great Org. XIII comedy writer. You need not worry of shippings or strong language. ^_^
http://dragonnova.deviantart.com/art/Pain-in-the-Axel-ch-1-47473388

raglflagl
25th October 2007, 4:09 PM
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/1006/xiibanner1zm0.png

I herd you liek Roxas!

Here (http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/1006/xiibanner1zm0.png)

This one turned out better than the last one 8D, must be 'cause of the render, or Sammi's advice...

Baam
25th October 2007, 6:51 PM
can i join Axel is the coolest ever

Xashlei
26th October 2007, 3:00 PM
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/1006/xiibanner1zm0.png

I herd you liek Roxas!

Here (http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/1006/xiibanner1zm0.png)

This one turned out better than the last one 8D, must be 'cause of the render, or Sammi's advice...

How'd you know?!/jk

Nah, I know... it's obvious. Yeah, I think you've gotten better. And celbii, welcome!

Baam
26th October 2007, 5:13 PM
i think Organization XIII are under rated there just as important as sora and all the others it just sad to think they are not noticed enough

PandaKing65
27th October 2007, 1:59 AM
If you let me join my favorite organization XIII member would have to be Larxene. And I think that Organization XIII is under-rated and they are very important to the world of Kingdom Hearts.

PandaKing65
27th October 2007, 2:02 AM
If you let me join my favorite organization XIII member would have to be Larxene. And I think that Organization XIII is under-rated and they are very important to the world of Kingdom Hearts.

Xashlei
27th October 2007, 4:10 AM
Welcome PandaKing65! Yes... Org. XIII deserves its new game totally dedicated to it!

New topic:
Which Org. XIII member is most fun to fight?

Baam
27th October 2007, 11:12 AM

whats the point in copying what i wrote?

Baam
27th October 2007, 11:13 AM
Axel is the most fum to fight id would say

Xashlei
27th October 2007, 2:23 PM
Now, now... there's no need to be upset. ^.^ After all.... it's not the first time someone said something someone already said...

I really liked fighting Axel when you use Roxas in KH2. I have yet to get FM+.... I really want to see how Roxas fights.

Baam
27th October 2007, 2:38 PM
yer i guess your right

mario_fan
27th October 2007, 3:40 PM
xaldin cause i dont rally see a guy holding 6 lances in 2 hands then turning um into a dragon usually

lol scince it is a disney game what if u saw the organization in future disney movies lol

-Koumori-
27th October 2007, 7:11 PM
Xemnas was the most fun to fight, especially when the battle ground was the tall building. Beam Swords for the win!

Mario Fan: Well, it's a Disney and Square-Enix game, and any of the original characters designed for the Kingdom Heart games are the property of Tetsuya Nomura, the artist, and Square, the company he works for. I imagine the only way they would appear in a movie would be if it was a KH based one.

27th October 2007, 8:43 PM
Oooh, May I join? I'm a big fan of the Organization.

My top five favorite characters, in order, is Zexion, Demyx, Axel, Marluxia, and Saix. I'm looking forward to playing as them in 358/2 Days. Man I'm so glad that all of the Org Members are playable.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to fight any of them in CoM/KHII, for I've yet to beat KH, and I haven't beaten that because of other games. o.o; But I've seen boss fights on Youtube, and I think the battle with Saix is the coolest. The battles with the Castle Oblivion Org members in KHIIFM+ are also awesome.

Xashlei
28th October 2007, 6:46 AM
Of course Profile.

Here's Chapter 1 of my very lame comedy series.... which I hope to finish by Halloween...
http://twilight--xiii.deviantart.com/art/The-Week-before-Halloween-Ch-1-68314401
Yes... that is my dA username over there...

raglflagl
29th October 2007, 6:55 PM

Axel, I'd have to say...

Oh and sorry for my rather rash disappearance.. I had to erm.. go somewhere.

Xashlei
30th October 2007, 5:19 AM
Welcome back. I was worried I'd have to turn you back into a Dusk. You seem to be the only active-enough member around here. >_>

raglflagl
30th October 2007, 5:23 AM
Welcome back. I was worried I'd have to turn you back into a Dusk. You seem to be the only active-enough member around here. >_>

Oh no.. anyways, just a heads up, I might be gone again for another 5 or 4 days...

Oh and, I'll be working on a new banner soon D:, once I get a good quality render of an organization member.

Xashlei
30th October 2007, 5:31 AM
Hehe, ok. I see you've started using Invisible mode as well. X3

I've been watching a lot of KH:FM+ Vids lately. I've also signed one of those petitions of it being released in English. ^_^

raglflagl
30th October 2007, 5:38 AM
Hehe, ok. I see you've started using Invisible mode as well. X3

It's a glitch >.< I tried invisible mode, now I can't remove it o_o;

Anyways, we're in need of a new topic:

What makes you like your favorite Organization Member/Namine?

What makes me like Namine, is her significance in the game, and how unique she is.. well actually it's cause she's pretty xD.

Xashlei
30th October 2007, 5:46 AM
I like Roxas because I seem to have a thing for moody characters. I can relate to them when I feel bad. I even have an imaginary friend I call 'Roxas'. (<-He cheers me up.) I'm such a kid. XD

raglflagl
30th October 2007, 8:40 AM
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9414/xiibanner2hl5.png
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9414/xiibanner2hl5.png

Couldn't do much with this one, but it turned out nice.. though a little plain..

Xashlei
30th October 2007, 9:28 AM
Hehe, it's pink! X3 Will add to first page.

raglflagl
30th October 2007, 11:19 AM
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4827/xiibanner3xq0.png
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4827/xiibanner3xq0.png

Fourth Banner and counting, this time, it's our Savage Nymph, Larxene.

Xashlei
30th October 2007, 11:20 AM
OMG, you're alive again. 0_0 *will update* Just one question, why do you make it Organization XII?

raglflagl
30th October 2007, 11:25 AM
OMG, you're alive again. 0_0 *will update* Just one question, why do you make it Organization XII?

Yes I am still alive, I was just busy.. MSNing, anyways, I make it Organization XII cause isn't that what this club's all about? Anyways, I could change the text, since I still have the .psd files saved, except I don't know what to change it to..

Xashlei
30th October 2007, 11:31 AM
Oh ok.

Anyone wanna see a funny Org. XIII flash? Try finding the easter eggs in Demyx colors. :3
Saix makes men (http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1414388/)
Demyx colors (http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1414247/)
Credit to both these wonderful flashes goes to Lord Evell.

Baam
30th October 2007, 2:37 PM

i like Axel because he cool and he helps sora at the endish

mario_fan
30th October 2007, 2:42 PM
x i like xigbar because hes like 90000000 years old and killed me like 90000000 times until igot him and i think he broke his back

Baam
30th October 2007, 3:00 PM
why did you say the members are dead im alive

mario_fan
30th October 2007, 3:14 PM
? huh? wuh ya mean

raglflagl
30th October 2007, 3:27 PM
why did you say the members are dead im alive

I think she meant that, the most active one. [/no offense]

? huh? wuh ya mean

Look at the Quote Below.

mario_fan
30th October 2007, 4:37 PM
well im just askin but what is 358/2 days?

raglflagl
30th October 2007, 4:43 PM
well im just askin but what is 358/2 days?

It's a new game of Kingdom Hearts, released for the DS.

In the Multiplayer mode, you are allowed to play as Organization Characters, that's why it's the main focus here in this club.

mario_fan
30th October 2007, 4:46 PM
.................................................. ......................................*long shreik*

WHEN IS IT COMMING OUT!!!!!! *jumps up and down*

raglflagl
30th October 2007, 4:58 PM
.................................................. ......................................*long shreik*

WHEN IS IT COMMING OUT!!!!!! *jumps up and down*

More info here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_358/2_Days)

though it doesn't mention the exact release date, I'm pretty much sure it isn't really released in Japan yet, so I expect it to release within a year or so.

Xashlei
31st October 2007, 4:20 AM
You're being quite the responsible one raglflagl! You're going to be II, but still a Club Artist.

Ebil McClucky
31st October 2007, 7:18 AM
Whoops,can remember what my Nobody name was! Oh well.

Xashlei
31st October 2007, 7:24 AM
You chose Daxrewn I think. I'll check...

raglflagl
31st October 2007, 7:41 AM
You're being quite the responsible one raglflagl! You're going to be II, but still a Club Artist.

Aw, I'm flattered xP.

[Yes, I'm back, but for a limited time, I'm just connected via, my mom's friend's MacBook]

Anyways, does being II mean I can has my own Organization name?

Oh btw, in the list, I think you got Weapon and Element mixed up with some Org. XII characters.

Xashlei
31st October 2007, 8:42 AM
Dammit, keeps happening... >.<*

Anyone can have an Organization name. Just that the co-owners can have theirs posted.

31st October 2007, 12:18 PM
Whoops, sorry for that spot of inactivity there. I've been distracted, and distractions stink.

Is there any info on 358/2 Days (How you would say that IRL? '358 Slash 2 Days?') concerning Wi-Fi? Because I think I'm the only one in my irl group of friends that's Organization obsessed.

Xashlei
31st October 2007, 12:24 PM
Whoops, sorry for that spot of inactivity there. I've been distracted, and distractions stink.

Is there any info on 358/2 Days (How you would say that IRL? '358 Slash 2 Days?') concerning Wi-Fi? Because I think I'm the only one in my irl group of friends that's Organization obsessed.

There isn't any info concerning that yet sadly. Hopefully you'll get an Organization obsessed friend soon. :<

I call it 358 over 2 personally.

31st October 2007, 12:34 PM
Ah, well, thank you. *hopes that it has Wi-Fi*

Also, forgive me if this has already been stated, but can we post fan art that we have found? because I have a folder with 284 pictures, mainly of the Org. There's a few Final Fantasy pics in there too, but the rest's all KH.

Xashlei
31st October 2007, 12:37 PM
Ah, well, thank you. *hopes that it has Wi-Fi*

Also, forgive me if this has already been stated, but can we post fan art that we have found? because I have a folder with 284 pictures, mainly of the Org. There's a few Final Fantasy pics in there too, but the rest's all KH.

That's fine. Have you seen the fan flashes I posted? You just have to give credit.

UltimateNagash
31st October 2007, 3:59 PM
I call it 358 over 2 personally.
So 179 then :D

akane_rose
1st November 2007, 5:03 AM
Is it too late for me to join already? xD I just love the Organization Members very much. Demyx is one of my favs, because I find our personalities are just a tad bit similar. The guy just makes me laugh to no end. DemDem is loved. n_n Also, I've taken a liken to XIV and I don't know why exactly, probably because she adds on to the number of females in the nearly all male Organization. xD

CrimsonWyvern
1st November 2007, 7:17 AM
Hello.
I've unfortunately only played Chain of Memories, and I don't own a DS (Wii took all my moneys). But I do like the characters, and seeing as my bishie is working with them in the bishie battle thread, I should at least get to know them. I rather liked Marluxia as he was a fun fight, plus scythes are awesome. I thought for battles though, even though I can't remember much of them (it's been a while since I've played), I'm pretty sure that Axel's second fight and Larxene were fun to beat, but pains in the neck to play.

Note: Marluxia's name is in color, the color is white. :P
Note 2: I'll PM you with my "name" once I decide a good one to use.

Xashlei
1st November 2007, 8:55 AM
Welcome akane_rose. E-124, I know it'll be colored in your forum type, but can you PLEASE get it colored instead of just bolded? Thank you~

Oh, and I need more active members... I have to thank raglflagl for keeping this place alive...

New topic:
Which Organization XIII weapon do you think is coolest?
Roxas's Keyblades ftw! Second goes to Saix's claymore.

1st November 2007, 12:17 PM

Coolest weapon? Well, I think most are them are cool, but Zexion's book (Lexicon?) is by far the best. I mean, the ability to seal people within the pages of a book is awesome! Plus, I am a book geek. .__.;

Xashlei
1st November 2007, 12:34 PM
It was a BIG book....... sometimes I wonder how he holds it in just one hand... o_o Must be unusually light for its size...

Yeah, I still have to wonder about XIV. What element? What weapon? What title? What NAME?..................... We'll have to wait...

1st November 2007, 12:56 PM
Maybe it's heavy to everyone else but Zexy. He could be using magic to make sure no one takes his book.

All we know is that XIV's NOT Namine, and that she's a key character. There could be a chance that she's Aqua from Birth by Sleep, but until we know for sure, the identity of XIV is a mystery...

Xashlei
1st November 2007, 12:59 PM
Hmm, good point.

Yes, Tetsuya Nomura clearly stated it was not Namine, despite fan beliefs. I suppose there's that possibility, since in a scene Terra was found. (Or was that Ven? I think it was Terra.) But since they're a Nobody group, she might be her Nobody, if she actually gets her heart stolen by a Heartless (and I don't mean that in a romantic way... you all know what I mean).

raglflagl
1st November 2007, 1:36 PM
Maybe it's heavy to everyone else but Zexy. He could be using magic to make sure no one takes his book.

All we know is that XIV's NOT Namine, and that she's a key character. There could be a chance that she's Aqua from Birth by Sleep, but until we know for sure, the identity of XIV is a mystery...

Hmm, good point.

Yes, Tetsuya Nomura clearly stated it was not Namine, despite fan beliefs. I suppose there's that possibility, since in a scene Terra was found. (Or was that Ven? I think it was Terra.) But since they're a Nobody group, she might be her Nobody, if she actually gets her heart stolen by a Heartless (and I don't mean that in a romantic way... you all know what I mean).

I'll just pretend I didn't see that D:

Sitar. No doubt about it....

Xashlei
1st November 2007, 1:40 PM
I'll just pretend I didn't see that D:

Sitar. No doubt about it....

LOL, poor you raglflagl. ^.^ Yep sitar's also coolio... hey, all of them are cool anyway~ even though some are simpler than others. Oh, and can I ask when you're gonna disappear?

CrimsonWyvern
1st November 2007, 2:48 PM
Fine, I'll put a name in a color other than white. :P
Marluxia

My favorite of the weapons is the scythe that Marluxia uses to try to wipe the floor with you.

raglflagl
1st November 2007, 2:51 PM
LOL, poor you raglflagl. ^.^ Yep sitar's also coolio... hey, all of them are cool anyway~ even though some are simpler than others. Oh, and can I ask when you're gonna disappear?

Well, I know for one this invisible mode is staying for a while, and I'm going to return back home, where I can finally use my laptop properly, in 2 more days.. D:

CrimsonWyvern
1st November 2007, 3:36 PM
That invisible mode is really annoying.
Which Organization XIII member is most fun to fight?
I personally thought that fighting against Vexen was pretty fun, but really annoying at the same time. That stupid shield was the only really hard part about him though.

Baam
2nd November 2007, 4:19 PM
sorry about being inactive i went on holiday and have just got back

mario_fan
2nd November 2007, 5:54 PM
Dammit, keeps happening... >.<*

Anyone can have an Organization name. Just that the co-owners can have theirs posted.

just put a x in our name and scramble it? sound fun with a spice of fun and hardness

and the coolest weapon is the lances

CrimsonWyvern
2nd November 2007, 6:20 PM
Well, you send your "name" that you're using to Blue Milotic and she sends back options for your Nobody name, at least that's what I believe was stated.

Baam
2nd November 2007, 6:49 PM
heres a page about Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_358/2_Days#Characters)

Baam
2nd November 2007, 7:10 PM
i thought you might like this (http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/e/ea/Organization_XIII_by_Jazhelop.jpg/200px-Organization_XIII_by_Jazhelop.jpg)

Xashlei
3rd November 2007, 3:48 AM
celbii, I think it's best not to double-post. You may see an edit button, so you can just extend your last post. If it's for post-count, it won't really help in this forum anyway.

Here are some 358/2 Days scans:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t161/kingdomheartsfan12345/Scan6.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t161/kingdomheartsfan12345/Scan4.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t161/kingdomheartsfan12345/Scan5.jpg

CrimsonWyvern
3rd November 2007, 4:31 AM
Those scans look really awesome. I wish I had a DS.

Xashlei
3rd November 2007, 4:38 AM
I know. It would be awesome if it could also branch out to other gaming consoles. My friend hopes it'll come out in the PS2, my sister wants it in the Wii... I'm sure other people also have other ideas about where they want it to be released and when.

For me, the when I wish was right now... I'd be more than happy to just see someone else playing...

CrimsonWyvern
3rd November 2007, 4:40 AM
Well having any Kingdom Hearts game on the Wii would be cool for me. All I can play of Kingdom Hearts is Chain of Memories.

akane_rose
3rd November 2007, 6:54 AM
Which Organization XIII member is most fun to fight?
Demyx would have to be one of the members that was most fun to fight for me. His water-clones makes it challenging, because there a certain time limit in which you have to defeat them in. Though I love his reaction command the most, but it so hard to trigger! T_T

His weapon is also the coolest just to say. n_n It does look like a cello, but I heard a sitar is harder to play compared to it.

I wish the identity of member XIV will be revealed soon.

Xashlei
3rd November 2007, 10:34 AM
In case you guys and gals didn't catch on, this is the latest topic...

3rd November 2007, 12:04 PM
I've heard that there's going to be a lot of KH stuff in the December issue of a gaming magazine. I'm hoping that it will reveal the identity of XIV...

I am also hoping that I won't be the only one playing 358/2 Days. My brother doesn't seem too interested in it, he's more interested (Kinda) with BbS. But I'm the only one in the household with a PSP, so I bet I won't be able to play it much.

If they have voice-acting for 358/2, I pray that they don't give bad voices to Lexaeus/Zexion/Marluxia/Larxene. Especially Zexion. I shall hurt people if they give him a voice that doesn't suit him. As for Vexen, eh, I don't really care about what voice he gets. He creeps me out. O.o

raglflagl
3rd November 2007, 12:04 PM
Hellooo, I'm back.. well really back :D, back on my laptop, and back at home.

Oh noez, those scans make me even more eager to get that game D:

Xashlei
3rd November 2007, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I honestly didn't expect them to look that good. I expected something like the sprites from CoM.

Baam
3rd November 2007, 1:57 PM

i think Axel's Chakrams

Xashlei
5th November 2007, 12:26 PM
Hey keep this club alive peeps...

Chibi Organization (Artwork) (http://keysha-chan.deviantart.com/art/The-13th-Order-51352223) - Keysha-chan
Comedy Org. XIII Short Story (http://dragonnova.deviantart.com/art/KH-Something-in-the-Fridge-53729213) - dragonnova

CrimsonWyvern
5th November 2007, 2:46 PM
The Chibi Organization picture is quite funny.

Ultradude131
5th November 2007, 7:18 PM
I so want to join this.

5th November 2007, 10:23 PM
D'aww, I love that chibi Org pic. *pokes chibi Saix, gets finger bitten off* D:

Anyone here a fan of the Organization XIII song? That really pretty piano piece? I really want to learn how to play it...

Virtual Chatot
5th November 2007, 10:40 PM
*pokes head through portal*

I'll join this, think its my responsibility since I owned the last club D:

Xashlei
6th November 2007, 10:30 AM
OMG, Oblivion's ALIVE!! *diez* Never knew there was an old Org. XIII Club... or did you mean KH??

But denied... along with Ultradude131. There's a condition in this to join. Dun worry, I'm nice and as soon as it's done, you're in.

Anyone here a fan of the Organization XIII song? That really pretty piano piece? I really want to learn how to play it...
My friend knows how to play that song. She played it before we did our Business Proposal at school. ^.^

To everyone else's comments about artwork: Yeah I know. Guess who my favorite is!! XD *smash'd*

raglflagl
6th November 2007, 10:39 AM
The Chibi picture is <3. Too bad Namine isn't there..
[Sammi influence DD:]

Anyways, sorry for, erm being 'inactive' [xP] anyways, school just begun today, so I can't post as much...

edit: Oh and, I'm back home, so you can take my inactivity excuse away, until Saturday and Sunday [our time] since I'll be away from the internet again -_-..

Baam
6th November 2007, 5:28 PM
theres quite a lot of members thinking about it

Xashlei
7th November 2007, 9:57 AM
Yeah right. >3 It's so glaringly obvious 'bout who my fave is. Go go XIII! WOOT!!

New topic every page lol. This one's like a game (so you can have a separate topic). There'll be a lot of these if it ends up a big hit. You can make it funny, weird, or just plain plain. You pick. I want funneh!! D: Wonder why people always make fun of the serious group. Hehe...

Complete the scene! - 1
Roxas: Hey, can I ask why Xemnas made the castle so white?
Axel: No clue. I think he just likes white.
Roxas: So why doesn't he make our cloaks white?
Xemnas: *overheard* Well, it's because...

raglflagl
7th November 2007, 10:00 AM
Complete the scene! 1 - Previously ---

Continued --

Xemnas: Because black makes me look slim! *takes of coat, and giant stomach pops out*

Roxas & Axel: Eww... that's just wrong *holds mouth from barfing*

Xemnas: I know, I've tried diets, but my Somebody didn't bother -_-;.

Xashlei
7th November 2007, 10:06 AM
Black makes me look slim!! XD LOL didn't expect that. Nice one.

More art.
XIII Cats (http://marth-kun.deviantart.com/art/XIII-Cats-47060294) - Marth-kun
Org. XIII (http://angiechow.deviantart.com/art/Organization-XIII-38382452) - angiechow

My faves are drowning in Org. XIII. o_o;

raglflagl
7th November 2007, 12:24 PM
Complete the scene! 1 - Previously ---

Continued --

Xemnas: Because black makes me look slim! *takes of coat, and giant stomach pops out*

Roxas & Axel: Eww... that's just wrong *holds mouth from barfing*

Xemnas: I know, I've tried diets, but my Somebody didn't bother -_-;.

Continued 2--

Axel: *pokes the stomach*

Roxas just stares.

Xemnas: I know! It's so saddening that I have this HUGEE stomach, and these yellow eyes, makes me look like some obese cat...

*Marluxia passes by*

Marluxia: LIKE EW!! DIE!!

*Xemnas begins to cry*

Marluxia: I'm just glad I don't look like that~ *starts to skip off and begins to sing* Oh, I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty, I feel so witty..

Roxas & Axel: .. and gay..

*Loud laughter then heard*

D: sorry, couldn't help myself with Marluxia.

mario_fan
7th November 2007, 1:48 PM
Black makes me look slim!! XD LOL didn't expect that. Nice one.

More art.
XIII Cats (http://marth-kun.deviantart.com/art/XIII-Cats-47060294) - Marth-kun
Org. XIII (http://angiechow.deviantart.com/art/Organization-XIII-38382452) - angiechow

My faves are drowning in Org. XIII. o_o;

lol the cats

Baam
7th November 2007, 7:07 PM
the cats are funny

Ultradude131
7th November 2007, 11:00 PM
But denied... along with Ultradude131. There's a condition in this to join. Dun worry, I'm nice and as soon as it's done, you're in.

Could it be that i forgot to do,This! Marluxia

Xashlei
9th November 2007, 11:11 AM
A'ight then, welcome. And just a heads up, having this club renamed. I'll just be waiting for the mod's response to my PM.

EDIT: New fan-art find.
Org. XIII Comic (http://risachantag.deviantart.com/art/KH2-Sensitive-Equiptment-69366736) -Risachantag

Ebil McClucky
9th November 2007, 11:50 AM
I wish that was in the game.

Xashlei
9th November 2007, 11:58 AM
The buttons on the chairs, they must be REALLY fun to play with no? *nods*

Needing to make a second Complete the scene!! Need inspiration. Any moment now...

For now, new topic, cuz I'm bored.
What is the saddest scene involving Organization XIII?
Probably Axel's death for one, and most Roxas (while in Organization) scenes. But still, the Twilight Town ones made me pretty sad.

Ebil McClucky
9th November 2007, 12:22 PM
Axel's death.

raglflagl
9th November 2007, 12:32 PM

): Their creation. just kidding ): don't kill me.

Probably.. all their deaths, I hate it when I see people die, well except for one Org. Member that is, or the fusing of Namine, and Roxas with their some bodies >.> I didn't like that, I really didn't.

9th November 2007, 12:51 PM

Their deaths, of course. I mean, knowing that Axel and Demyx die breaks my heart. Zexion's death (Although never seen in game) really makes me sad, though. *hugs Zexion plush*

Also, I <3 the Org Kitties! *kidnaps all of them*

Baam
9th November 2007, 5:09 PM

Axels death and the scenes involving Roxas in the Organization(poor kid)

Xashlei
10th November 2007, 10:39 AM
Yeah... oh, and anyone want to do an Organization roleplay? I've seen so many of them about daily lives... and I was wondering if you would want that in the club. Of course, I call dibs on Roxas. >D

10th November 2007, 12:05 PM
Heheh, me and my friends have an Org RPG going on at another forum. 'Tis fun and chaotic. I'm interested, although I don't think I can do a decent Zexion... o.o;

Also, does anyone have any long videos of the CoM Org Member Battles from KHII:FM+(That isn't just a recording from a camera in front of a TV screen)? I used to have some saved in my favorites, but the person who had them up took them down.

Xashlei
10th November 2007, 12:19 PM
Long? Define long. I watch a lot of vids of this other user in YouTube with FM+... but since there are some hacked content, I don't know if I can post the link to the vid.

Baam
10th November 2007, 1:47 PM
Yeah... oh, and anyone want to do an Organization roleplay? I've seen so many of them about daily lives... and I was wondering if you would want that in the club. Of course, I call dibs on Roxas. >D

sounds cool i call dibs on axel

CrimsonWyvern
10th November 2007, 6:41 PM
I might be interested, but I've got another RP going on another forum, so I wouldn't be able to be too active or else my creative juices would just run out.

*Silver Pheonix-Dragon*
11th November 2007, 12:40 AM
I love almost all the members!
Namine draws alto, and so do I! if I can join, i may post some art here!
and how do you know what you are (based off rank?)

raglflagl
11th November 2007, 2:15 PM

ORLY? *coughCRAZYFANGIRLcoughcough*

Then I call dibs on Namine :P.

ORLY? Yes, I do call dibs.

UltimateNagash
11th November 2007, 3:06 PM
Sniper rifle Xigbar! Well, it is more of an art than a shotgun :D

Baam
11th November 2007, 4:46 PM
looks like the mods aprroved the new name of the club i past the club thread twice

Xashlei
12th November 2007, 11:59 AM
Welcome *Silver Phoenix-Dragon*

ORLY? *coughCRAZYFANGIRLcoughcough*

Then I call dibs on Namine :P.

ORLY? Yes, I do call dibs.

Yeah you're right, I shouldn't always be controlling the emo guy. I'll just go for Demyx instead! XD Dun worry Roxas, I still love you more, but I'll let someone else have you fer now.

Any ideas for a theme?
Org. XIII going to Disneyland?
Org. XIII in an alternate dimension?

We'll have a vote off after the top suggestions are given.

Current 'dibs':
Xemnas - FREE
Xigbar - UltimateNagash
Xaldin - FREE
Vexen - FREE
Lexeaus - FREE
Zexion - Profile (?)
Saix - FREE
Axel - celbii
Demyx - Blue Milotic
Luxord - FREE
Marluxia - FREE
Larxene - FREE
Roxas - FREE
Namine - raglflagl

In case we don't have enough people to RP, you can get more than 1 char... or we could go with missing chars.

UltimateNagash
12th November 2007, 3:10 PM
Well, if nobody else wants him, Luxord as well please ;) Yeah, I know, gambling and snipers don't work well together, but hey :p

*Silver Pheonix-Dragon*
12th November 2007, 6:33 PM
I'll claime Lexaeus, cause he is awesome, and all the other good ones will be taken soon.

Lots of fans love KH going Bleach or Naruto. Like me.

Baam
13th November 2007, 5:04 PM
in think they should go to disneyland

Xashlei
14th November 2007, 10:56 AM
That's one vote for Disneyland! And sure *Silver Phoenix-Dragon*. You get Lexeaus. *goes to edit first page with possible RP*

Baam
14th November 2007, 5:37 PM
not much to talk about is there

akane_rose
15th November 2007, 3:11 AM

Their deaths would have to be the saddest for me. I really didn't want to see any of them go, especially Demyx. He was the best member there was and the funniest. n_n

Though, Axel's death was the saddest for me.

Dang. None of the Organization match my personality, well except for Demyx, Axel, and Xigbar. But they're all taken. Funny since those were the three I got when I took a Organization XIII Personality Quiz. ...I'll give a stab at Larxene then. n_n

15th November 2007, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I think I'll take Zexion for the RP thing. I'm kinda like him, actually. o.o

Oooh, I found some Org quizzes, but I can't remember where I found them. I have the urls, though.

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=222483
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=243503

Haven't took them yet, but I will when I get the chance.

raglflagl
15th November 2007, 1:25 PM
Oh Org. Quizzes, too bad though Namine isn't part >>;

Well on the first one I got Axel, but the second one.. I haven't answered that one yet.

Xashlei
15th November 2007, 1:55 PM
I was Demyx... on both. o_o I really thought I'd be Roxas in at least one of them. Oh well.

And sorry I couldn't edit. Don't you hate it when you click the edit button and lag comes, by the time it's gone, you have to go. Tsk.

New topic:
What do you think is the best fan-trio around the Organization?
Well, I've been very fond of the fan-trio: Axel, Demyx, and Roxas. It's so cute and all... plus it seems to be most supported. My second favorite is Axel, Roxas, and Namine. Kind of a silhouette of Sora Kairi and Riku, except Axel isn't Riku's Nobody.

raglflagl
15th November 2007, 2:14 PM

Axel, Roxas and Namine ): though it isn't really shown in the game, probably that's why it's called a fan-trio xP.

Baam
15th November 2007, 6:47 PM
Axel, Roxas and Namine

UltimateNagash
15th November 2007, 8:41 PM
First quiz:
100% Luxord
83% Xigbar
:D
Second quiz:
89% Luxord
89% Xigbar

Told ya who I was ;)

:D

akane_rose
16th November 2007, 2:31 AM
Axel, Demyx, and Roxas would have to be the best fan-trio around the Organization. Truthfully I see a lot of fanart of those three together, though Roxas looked irritated in about half of them. It just seems really cute in the end. They're like the Three Musketeers!!

raglflagl
17th November 2007, 4:13 PM
;; I'm so stupid I didn't notice my errors in the banners. Fixed, but ignore the names in the link :/

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/lucky_konata/Club%20Banners/XIIBanner.png
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/lucky_konata/Club%20Banners/XIIBanner.png

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/lucky_konata/Club%20Banners/XIIBanner1.png
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/lucky_konata/Club%20Banners/XIIBanner1.png

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/lucky_konata/Club%20Banners/XIIBanner2.png
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/lucky_konata/Club%20Banners/XIIBanner2.png

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/lucky_konata/Club%20Banners/XIIBanner3.png
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee117/lucky_konata/Club%20Banners/XIIBanner3.png

Now that was embarrassing, no wonder no one used my banners :/.

Baam
17th November 2007, 8:38 PM
thats better now i but one on me sig

Xashlei
18th November 2007, 5:56 AM
See? That's what I said to you about the Organization XII in your banners ragl. XD I guess you didn't understand me. Oh well...

And people who want to RP, give your thoughts already! Should we send the Org. to Disneyland? To having normal lives? (Reality TV lol) We need ideas... then votes.

akane_rose
18th November 2007, 6:18 AM
I'm tempted to see the Organization go to Disneyland, but the idea of a reality tv show sure is tempting. I go with Disneyland!!

Wow...raglflagl those banners look awesome. I especially like the ones with Marluxia and Larxene.

raglflagl
18th November 2007, 6:42 AM
See? That's what I said to you about the Organization XII in your banners ragl. XD I guess you didn't understand me. Oh well...

And people who want to RP, give your thoughts already! Should we send the Org. to Disneyland? To having normal lives? (Reality TV lol) We need ideas... then votes.

Yes, and we shall never speak of that ever again. Alright. right.

Seeing as to how tempting a Reality TV show is, I go with Disney Land. lol, made no sense, I always go with the majority.

Xashlei
18th November 2007, 10:36 AM
o_O Well, ok... Disneyland is it? I'll have to edit the front page before the lag returns!

Baam
18th November 2007, 5:02 PM
o_O Well, ok... Disneyland is it? I'll have to edit the front page before the lag returns!

whats that mean?

Xashlei
19th November 2007, 2:42 PM
Lag? You've never heard of it?? You know, when Serebii suddenly decides not to load the page... and you can't post a reply/browse anymore? It's the curse of Serebii lag... we all suffer it... and sadly, nothing can be or is done about it. T^T

Not directly linked to Org. XIII, but you'll get it anyway.
Too many Ansems (http://risachantag.deviantart.com/art/KH2-Too-many-Ansems-69775357) ~Risachantag

It's the same maker of the comic with the chairs. ^_^

Baam
19th November 2007, 5:11 PM
right i wondered what that was
this is what i got in the first quiz
Vexen 67%
Xigbar 67%
Roxas 67%
Axel 67%
i then got Vexen through the tie braker

Edit:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Vexen 100%
Xemnas 100%
i got Vexen through the tie braker again
*CRIES*

flamingoozaru
19th November 2007, 6:39 PM
Yay! Organization XIII club! Alway wanted to join one. Have to thank celbii's link. Xemnas

Baam
19th November 2007, 6:42 PM
Huh what link?

flamingoozaru
19th November 2007, 6:49 PM
The credit to raglflagl one.

Baam
19th November 2007, 6:51 PM
Oh that one

Xashlei
21st November 2007, 1:28 PM
Welcome flamingoozaru. Glad you could join. :) I can't really update right now since it's late here and I have guitar practice... but just a reminder... we still have spots for the Org. XIII RP, if you're interested.

21st November 2007, 4:33 PM
*kicks self for being so inactive* Sorry for not responding much, school has taken up my time. D:

And according to both those quizzes I posted earlier, I'm most like Roxas. o.o; Well, having TWO Keyblades is kinda cool. I wanted to be more like Zexion or Demyx, though.

flamingoozaru
21st November 2007, 4:48 PM
Hooray! Well, if I am to join the Org. XIII RP, then I am so choosing the annoying leader, Xemnas!

akane_rose
22nd November 2007, 3:16 AM
Just remember I took that Personality Test, though I don't remember the percentage i got for the characters. I do remember which I got:

Xigbar (got him through the tie breaker)
Larxene
Demyx (woot!!)
Axel (double woot!!!)

Ebil McClucky
22nd November 2007, 6:11 AM
In those quizes,for the first I got Axel and the second I got Axel and Zexion.Sorry I've been away so long.

flamingoozaru
22nd November 2007, 5:41 PM
Well, just did the quizzes and for the first one I got Xaldin (83%). Second one I had a tie between Zexion and Vexen (94%) and tie breaker winner was Zexion.

Xashlei
23rd November 2007, 11:07 AM
Alright, we have a Xemnas now in the RP. :3

I'll be busy editing the post with how exactly they ended up going to Disneyland... and of course add flaming to the list of members.

BirdsandBoats
23rd November 2007, 11:17 AM
Zexion Just a few notes:
Loves Kingdom Hearts
Beaten all of them
Eagerly awaiting KH FM

Hope you have enough room for me ^^.

Ebil McClucky
23rd November 2007, 11:21 AM
New poll!

Which Organization member has the funckyest(sp?) weapon?

Xashlei
23rd November 2007, 11:24 AM
Ah, alright, you're in BirdsandBoats. The intro has been edited onto the first page. ^_^

Topic: Sitar... since it's funkeh!

There was a similar topic, but that was for coolness. XD

BirdsandBoats
23rd November 2007, 11:30 AM
Thanks Blue Milotic.. I took the first personality test and scored a tie between Zexion, Demyx, and Larxene, and broke the tie with Zexion.

Funky weapon, eh? Saix's thingamabobber Club thing.. I'd go crazy with that thing XD

flamingoozaru
23rd November 2007, 11:49 AM
As in funky? Then I have to say cards, so ordinary yet deadly.

raglflagl
23rd November 2007, 12:20 PM
Which Organization member has the funkiest weapon?

Fixed, anyways, in terms of what Funky really means, I think the Sitar, since it can bust out some beats.

Ebil McClucky
23rd November 2007, 11:25 PM
New poll!

Which Organization member has the funkiest weapon?
Fixed the poll.
Xemnas - FREE
Xigbar - UltimateNagash
Xaldin - FREE
Vexen - FREE
Lexeaus - FREE
Zexion - Profile (?)
Saix - FREE
Axel - celbii
Demyx - Blue Milotic
Luxord - mac999
Marluxia - FREE
Larxene - FREE
Roxas - FREE
Namine - raglflagl

BirdsandBoats
23rd November 2007, 11:46 PM
Would you mind me joining the RP? Um.. I guess I'll be Roxas, if not then Larxene ^^

akane_rose
24th November 2007, 2:11 AM

Demyx's Sitar and Luxord's cards are the best!! xD Wonder if he ever got paper cuts from those. >.>

Can I be Larxene for the RP?

Xashlei
24th November 2007, 2:18 AM
No problem, you three are good to go. That's a good amount of RPers already... so we can start soon. Or now if we wanted to. XD Anyhoo, people can join the RP even when it's ongoing... I'll be keeping track of the story and summarizing it so everyone can keep up.

Ebil McClucky
24th November 2007, 2:18 AM
Forgot to answer my own poll! My answer is Luxord's cards. And as I put in that quote,could I be Luxord for the RP?

Xashlei
24th November 2007, 2:26 AM
Oh alright... sorry, kind of forgot to edit your name in.

Remember everyone, in the RP, be active as possible and don't make too many one-liners! Oh, and just because you don't like one of the characters does NOT mean you can kill him/her. To be extra safe from flames... no pairings. Some people don't like them, y'know... So... ok. Just give me a while to type my intro.

EDIT: btw, they'll be staying a few days to make it a longer lasting RP. Gee, I wonder how many tickets Demyx DID get. XD

akane_rose
24th November 2007, 2:49 AM
Awww!!! No random killings, Blue Milotic? Where the fun in that? xD

raglflagl
24th November 2007, 2:52 AM
Oh alright... sorry, kind of forgot to edit your name in.

Remember everyone, in the RP, be active as possible and don't make too many one-liners! Oh, and just because you don't like one of the characters does NOT mean you can kill him/her. To be extra safe from flames... no pairings. Some people don't like them, y'know... So... ok. Just give me a while to type my intro.

EDIT: btw, they'll be staying a few days to make it a longer lasting RP. Gee, I wonder how many tickets Demyx DID get. XD
Oh while you're updating, could you put in the new links to the banners infront? : /. Please?

Xashlei
24th November 2007, 10:23 AM
akane_rose: Well, since we're evil, we can kill as long as they aren't other members of Org.XIII. Should've been more specific. :)

raglflagl: Oops, sorry. Completely slipped my mind. Is it ok if you just repost them? I'm lazy right now. Sorry again.

RP Post~ Everyone put up yours. And you don't really need a color. I put it for fun.
A little tune hummed as the person humming packed his bags for a long—well, not really that long… since he could teleport… but he, along with all his groupmates, were going on a business/fun time trip. Demyx took one look at the mirror.

“Yep, my hair’s all good… brought enough clothes… seriously… we can’t be expected to wear those cloaks on those other rides…” He smiled and noticed something. “Ah, I can’t forget you.” He grinned and added one more thing into his jumble of things in his bag. “My autograph book~ I hear there are always some stars around…” He zipped the bag and carried it. "I hope everyone's done with their own packing~ The sooner we get there the better."

Ebil McClucky
24th November 2007, 11:49 AM
Luxord was at his favourite casino,gambling with his cards,and was winning all the chips.He decided that was it for the night.He put up his hood and went back to where he lived."This would be the time Demyx would be packing.Better get to the packing."

Xashlei
24th November 2007, 11:56 AM
Demyx teleported down to the lowest floor, dressed in casual clothes. "Hey is everyone done packing?" He said a bit loudly... actually thinking aloud... But he just blurted it. Since he was sure no one would answer, he went off to the kitchen for a light before-trip snack. He grabbed a chocolate bar. "Yum~" He smiled and unwrapped the bar of sweet goodness. He took a large bite and coughed. "Ack!! Wrapper!!" He coughed some more and frowned. "Should've totally unwrapped it first."

Ebil McClucky
24th November 2007, 12:27 PM
Luxord heard a voice and said "yes" back.He finished packing,came down in regular clothes and went to the kitchen for a snack and saw Demyx.Luxord got his ice cream from the fridge and ate it.

Xashlei
24th November 2007, 1:38 PM
OOC: I'm very proud to say I've noticed this club's got more replies and views than some other older clubs. I never thought it would be a hit. More people should join the Kingdom Hearts Club itself. But then again... it died... D:

Btw, not fan-art. I found out at KH-Vids there is a Kingdom Hearts Manga-style 2008 Calendar being sold in Japan... and one of the members there managed to get pics of his. Knock yourselves out. :3

Front Cover (http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000081lw7.jpg), January (http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000082rr4.jpg), February (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000086hb9.jpg), March (http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000087xa3.jpg), April (http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000088cm3.jpg),May (http://img516.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000090gt9.jpg), June (http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000091wk3.jpg), July (http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000092sj2.jpg), August (http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000093yq6.jpg), September (http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000094vn4.jpg), , November (sorry, I can't load it on my comp for some reason.), [url=http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000102rf0.jpg]December (]October[/url), Nameless page 1 (http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000103yx1.jpg), Nameless page 2 (http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000104si8.jpg)

Holy... if I could get one of those I'd keep it so long... even after 2008 probably... ;_;

BIC:
Demyx smiled. "So this castle isn't deserted after all!" He took another bite of his chocolate bar, making sure he wouldn't accidentally eat part of the wrapper again. "I hope the others don't take too long. I'm excited." He smiled and wiped his mouth from some brown chocolate marks. "Well... I'm ready to go. I'll call everyone else. I just can't wait!" Demyx laughed and teleported up to the bedrooms to check on the others. "Helloo~" He called, knocking on Axel's door. After knocking, he placed his ear over the door. "Doesn't sound like he's done. Time to knock on someone else's door." He said happily and went to knock on Roxas's.

flamingoozaru
24th November 2007, 3:04 PM
OOC: Yay! RP start, this should be very fun. Can we make some of the characters a little OOC?

IC:"Hmm, let's see, I packed some of the cloaks, the black and white strap suit and somehow fitted in the amour. This should be good. Now, the Organization can finally defeat the keyblade masters and we can then get our hearts and be complete once more! MUHAHAHAHA!" Xemnas goes out to the city and looks around. He saw the truck.

It was the Organization's first vehicle, Xemnas let Axel drive it once and they almost died again. He sighs and calls for his giant metallic ship thing. (You know, the one you fight Xemnas on when his in the amour.) Walking back in, he spots Luxord. "Hey, the transport ready. I think it would be easier to eliminate the King and his fool if we use the ship."

Baam
24th November 2007, 3:15 PM
Axel gets packing his normal clothes and his cloak for some scaring fun and wonders how there going to get there.He packs loads of food and because hes hungry he eats half of it and feels sick.

(sorry for being inactive i had the flu)

raglflagl
24th November 2007, 3:25 PM
Ooc: It started ):

BiC: Namine looked around the castle, and saw other members packing. "It was today.." she said forgetting about the trip. "I guess I need to begin packing today.." she said heading back out, trying to think about what to pack.

A Few Hours Later...
Namine returned carrying a suitcase, it was a plain white small one, filled with only the necessary things, and of course, her sketches.

Baam
24th November 2007, 3:33 PM
Axel comes down with his red suitcase."Hay Namine where are the others?They realy need to hurry up do you even know how were getting there because i dont know"

flamingoozaru
24th November 2007, 3:47 PM
Xemnas after informing the Gambler of Fate of their way to Disney World. Went upstairs and saw two of the members and the memory erasing nobody. "Everyone, we are going to go to Disney World by the huge metallic ship thing. I just hope there is parking space. And Axel, you are not driving this time. The wreckage of our Organization truck is still out there."

Xemnas then tells the three to inform the others when they come out as he goes to pilot his ship-thing.

raglflagl
24th November 2007, 4:01 PM
Namine nodded, after what Xemnas had said, disregarding the Axel comment, as she made her away up the castle, looking for the other members, hoping to avoid Marluxia and Larxene. She looked around the castle, hoping to find other members.. through the huge white castle.

OoC: Yeah, my post looked redundant, anyways, you could know when I'm RPing when I use White text, oh and I'll edit this post with the banner links =/.

Now wake up you lazy bum Blue ):

Baam
24th November 2007, 7:11 PM
"Its not my fault your we're all destracting me!" Axel stomped of to look for the others aswell

Xashlei
25th November 2007, 5:18 AM
OOC: Edited. :)

BIC:
Demyx's eyes widened when he heard about the ship. "Ooh ooh! Can I drive? I wanna try it! I've practiced enough with the bumper cars when I was a somebody! Please?? I want a turn!" Demyx got ready to clutch Xemnas's sleeve while jumping up and down and saying 'please' over and over. He was that persistent.

akane_rose
25th November 2007, 5:21 AM
So killing alright just not with murdering of other members. I got it now! :3

Larxene was up in her room packing for the trip. She was so psyched for the trip to Disneyland. Not. Spending the day at a crowded theme park surrounded by annoying little brats complaining to their parents about the weather being too hot. Teenage girls gossiping in their high pitch voices about what guys at the park were hot and so forth. Not to forget what those teenage boys that would be at the park. Maybe she could off a few of them when no one in the Organization was looking. Yeah, that sounded like a plan. Spending time at a theme park wasn't.

"Of all the places Xemnas could've picked, it had to be Disneyland. A foresaken place with little munch kins running around bumping into people..." Larxene continued to rant for the next several minutes as she packed. Making sure to pack her knives.

Xashlei
25th November 2007, 5:49 AM
Demyx began shaking the Superior strong and really fast, as if it was some emergency... which it wasn't. "Pleasepleaseplease??" Demyx whined. "You gave Axel a chance, why not me??" This time, he was ready to get teary eyed with puppy-dog eyes and prepare a pout. He was kind of sure that he would be lectured for being childish, but he didn't care... not even a bit. Lectures didn't bother him... besides, he'd probably do the same mistake again both intending to and not intending to. What could he say? He's a villain. They all were. And they shouldn't feel bad about doing something 'wrong'... unless it was a failed mission of some sort. Then it would be trouble with the boss.

flamingoozaru
25th November 2007, 7:11 AM
OOC:I love to make up story about that truck outside the Castle That Never Was.

Xemnas was starting to get annoyed, "Fine, fine. You can drive the ship. But it is no bumper car. You cannot crash it. If you do, I will summon up your own water clone, turn you into a dusk and make your own water clone whack you to death!" Xemnas goes to the back of the ship, muttering, "Childish nobody, can't believe his worst than Roxas. Which actually isn't hard to be..."

Xashlei
25th November 2007, 7:17 AM
"Yay!" Demyx beamed as Xemnas walked away. "All I have to do is not crash it... I don't want to be a Dusk." Demyx gulped. But he grinned again when he entered and looked for the 'driver's seat'. "Finally, after all those painful years as a somebody when people said I couldn't drive... they are proven wrong!" Demyx rubbed his hands together. "If only I knew where those old 'friends' of mine were... I would show them! A fantastic ship like this... and me driving it!"

BirdsandBoats
25th November 2007, 10:11 AM
So sorry for the late post, I was rather busy today.

Roxas stood in his room, throwing on some random clothes he had gotten for Christmas, as not to attract attention from his normally strange looking clothes. Looking down at the shirt that now rested upon his torso, he noticed it was blue with a cute, chibi Panda face on it. He could guess who had given it to him. Walking outside of the castle with his few bags of random stuff, he looked at the vehicle that now resided outside of the building. "I didn't no we had a car!" Roxas exclaimed, gasping. Looking to who was driving, a tingle crept up Roxas' spine. He'd better be ready for this trip.

Ebil McClucky
25th November 2007, 10:34 AM
Luxord warps onto the ship and guides Demyx on flying the ship."Now go over there.No,not there!

Xashlei
25th November 2007, 10:39 AM
OOC: Sorry about not having color in this RP post. For some reason, the color drop-down list won't work on the laptop I'm using.

P.S. How are you enjoying the RP so far? It seems so comedic. XD

BIC:
"Hi Roxas!~" Demyx waved from the seat. He turned to Luxord. "I know how to drive!" He whined. "Why does no one believe me when I say that?" Demyx frowned. "It's just like the old days... No one thinks I can drive when I can. Either that or they're just scared of having me as a driver. But I'm glad no one's scared this time. You trust me, right Roxas?" Demyx beamed... expecting a good answer.

raglflagl
25th November 2007, 11:21 AM
OoC: why not use the color tags? =/.

BiC: Namine headed into the ship quietly, well quiet enough not to be noticed.

She worried once she saw Demyx [yes more doubt]

I wonder if he knows how to drive... she thought to herself, worrying.

flamingoozaru
25th November 2007, 1:30 PM
OOC: The OOC-ness the is the best part of the RP.

Xemnas hears Roxas and says:"We don't have a car, but we did have a truck. Then Axel crashed it, you can still see in near the Memorial Skyscraper. (Or at else that where I remember it.) This is my battleship, expect it does more traveling than battling." Xemnas looks at Demyx, "You do know how to drive a ship right? A metallic battleship of doom and destruction that can fire lasers and death?" Xemnas does a silent prayer, hoping to survive the trip.

Xashlei
25th November 2007, 1:44 PM
"I dunno about the destruction part." Demyx admitted. "But I did get a good grade on my driver's test back in my 'whole' days~" He smiled, then frowned. "And yet... everyone seems to think I don't know how to drive. Is it my hair? My clothes? Or is it just because they don't like me?" Demyx looked at Xemnas. "And I certainly doubt it's because of how I act. What's wrong with my personality? I ask?" He tilted his head in a 'snobby' gesture... facing upwards with his eyes closed.

OOC: Feel free to answer that. LOL

Baam
25th November 2007, 4:29 PM
"What Demyx is driving hes worse than me.No offence"Axel said walking on to the ship "ok is every one here?"

BirdsandBoats
25th November 2007, 11:15 PM
Roxas jumped a bit when Demyx asked him if he thought he could drive well. "Oh.. w-well, yeah. I'm sure you can drive fine!" Roxas lied, trying not to hurt his feelings. Roxas looked quizzically at Xemnas. "Hold on.. so we've had this thing the whole time, and you made us go on foot on our missions? That's.. heartless," Roxas sighed, forgetting for a moment that in fact they didn't have a heart. "Well.. I am underage anyways." Roxas said, adjusting a little. Looking to his right, he noticed Namine and smiled. "Hey Namine!" He said waving.

akane_rose
26th November 2007, 4:53 AM
Larxene was done with her packing and checked to make sure she had everything. Extra clothes, knives, sun block, knives, towels (just in case she was forced onto a water ride), knives, and some money. Giving one last check to make sure she had everything, she flipped the suitcase closed and clapped the latches. Grabbing her slim black shades and propping them atop her head, Larxene teleported onto the ship.

"Oh god, Demyx is driving?" Larxene said glaring at Xemnas knowing he had something to do with this.

Ebil McClucky
26th November 2007, 6:17 AM
Hey,does anyone want to play a game of cards? I promise I won't cheat!

flamingoozaru
26th November 2007, 8:28 AM
"Well, it wouldn't be the sneaky thing to do if we bring a battleship to a world. There will be much screaming, running and hiding. While when you are in your cloaks, on foot, no one will notice you." explained Xemnas to Roxas. And then turns to Larxene and whisper to her, "Don't worry, even if Demyx can't drive, it has autopilot, so it can drive itself."

Xashlei
26th November 2007, 8:54 AM
"You're just jealous because I didn't crash a truck like YOU did." Demyx pouted. "Well, all aboard!" He said, suddenly getting cheerful. "Off to Disneyland we go~" He started humming the tune of Disneyland castle... which sounded really cute and kiddy... but sure to annoy some other members of the Organization. "Everyone see! Mickey Mouse, everyone should see!--Wait, or was it hooray to he? Oh well..."

Ebil McClucky
26th November 2007, 9:11 AM
I repeat,does anyone want to play cards?I promise I won't cheat!

raglflagl
26th November 2007, 9:16 AM
Namine plainly nodded at Roxas.

She looked around her, worrying about Larxene, keeping her distance.

Xashlei
26th November 2007, 9:18 AM
OOC: I'm allowing anyone to control the unclaimed characters... so it won't seem the other members aren't there at all.

"Ooh, cards?" Demyx's eyes widened as he looked back at Luxord. "I wanna play... but I want to drive too." Demyx frowned and faced front again. "Well, everyone here? Xemnas present... Xigbar... not here yet... Xaldin? Here... Vexen... where'd that guy go? Guess we need to wait for him too... Lexeaus? No..."

"Zexion? Nope. Saix? He's here. Axel? Here. Me. Here. Luxord... also here. Marly... not yet."

"I'm coming!!" Marluxia called out.

"Ok... present~ Larxene... here. And Roxas here. Oh, and Namine too. So we need to wait for Xiggy, Xaldy, Lexeaus... and Vexen."

Ebil McClucky
26th November 2007, 9:28 AM
Well,you can drive and play cards.That's what autopilot's for.

Meanwhile...(I'm doing Vexen!)

Vexen suddenly relised he was late and got his suitcase packed and teleported onto the ship."Sorry I'm late everyone!"

Xashlei
26th November 2007, 9:32 AM
Oops! I forgot! Lexeaus was claimed but I didn't update. Sorry *Silver Phoenix-Dragon*! I'll edit my last RP post.

And about the unclaimed chars... yeah, anyone can use them at any time. If you want to be the only one using that char, then claim them, k? :)

EDIT:

The Trio Antics Series - Especially pleasing to those who support Axel, Demyx, and Roxas as a trio of friends. :3 It's chibi though. So if you dun wanna see chibi, do not read.
1 (http://keysha-chan.deviantart.com/art/Trio-Comic-01-initiation-44371882), 2 (http://keysha-chan.deviantart.com/art/Trio-Comic-02-advice-44919742), 3 (http://keysha-chan.deviantart.com/art/Trio-Comic-03-Vulnerable-46285896), 4 (http://keysha-chan.deviantart.com/art/Trio-Comic-04-Revenge-47157983), 5 (http://keysha-chan.deviantart.com/art/Trio-Comic-05-Trespassing-47956211), 6 (http://keysha-chan.deviantart.com/art/Trio-Comic-06-Insomnia-55099084), 7 (http://keysha-chan.deviantart.com/art/Trio-Comic-07-Blackmail-64149123)~All by Keysha-chan

Baam
26th November 2007, 4:57 PM
"Hay Roxas how it going and ill play cards if you dont cheat you do and your getting it with the fire!"

akane_rose
27th November 2007, 6:08 AM
"That makes me feel a whole lot safer." Larxene said rolling her eyes. Autopilot or not something was bound to go wrong. Speak of the devil, Luxord just suggested to Demyx that he could put the ship on autopilot while they play cards. If there were to be bloodshed, she wanted to be the cause of it.

Ebil McClucky
27th November 2007, 6:18 AM
Here you deal out the cards.

Somewhere on the ship...

Zzzzzzzzzz...

Xashlei
27th November 2007, 11:16 AM
"Nah, I want the wheel." Demyx smiled, and looked back again. "So, while we wait... I think I'll make one quick trip to the bathroom. For... uh... you know." Demyx unfastened his seatbelt and ran off to go potty. He would probably call the others on the way as well. "Alrighty... bathroom's..." He paused as he looked left and right. "This way." He said, going right.

raglflagl
27th November 2007, 11:19 AM
Namine looked around the ship, worried Demyx might damage any part of it.

"I wonder... if Demyx is driving, who'll be there to save us?" she said.

OoC: Yes Namine has her doubts, oh and flamingoozaru, does the ship have any windows of some sort? ): I haven't seen Xemnas' ship in a while.

flamingoozaru
27th November 2007, 11:56 AM
OOC: Well, I am not really sure, Xemnas first battle was in the throne thing, so I am sure that the inside, which was blown apart by Sora and Riku, making the next one open. So open-air I guess. And I think I will bring one Organization XIII member on board.

Marluxia had just woken up, "Huh, what's the time?", looking at his clock, he suddenly yelled out in fright and ran out of his room. "Oh god, I am late for the trip! Xemnas is going to turn me into a Dusk!" With no time to think, he compressed his drawer of cloaking into a suitcase, summoned his Nobody ride and flew to the ship.

Xashlei
27th November 2007, 12:08 PM
Demyx, after going... went off to call Lexeaus, Xigbar and Zexion. "Guys... where are you~?" He said, walking around slowly... and saying it out again. "I certainly hope you're not asleep..." He mumbled, before calling out, "Don't you want to ride in the ship?? For ONCE?"

OOC: Sending PM to people who claimed them. I want to get to Disneyland soon. Or at least have everyone sweating in their seats as Demyx drives.

Baam
27th November 2007, 4:52 PM
"Can we just leave them catch up?" Axel suggested

BirdsandBoats
28th November 2007, 12:10 AM
Roxas waved to Axel when he greeted him. "Heya Axel!" He said with a smile. Roxas got a devious idea as Demyx ran off to the bathroom. Swishing his eyes back and forth to make sure no one was watching, he sneaked up to the driver's seat and switched off the auto pilot to manual. Giggling, he walked away slowly. "Where is everyone? What's taking them so long.. I'm ready to go." He chuckled under his breath at his evil plan, awaiting Demyx to get back from.. you know, there.

akane_rose
28th November 2007, 3:03 AM
Larxene had slightly turned her head to the side when she noticed Roxas sneaking up to the driver's seat. She fought the urge to grin, the Nymph knew exactly what the boy was up to. At least now, the trip may be fun.

"If Demyx's driving skills is just as good as Axel's, we can just teleport away, Namine." Larxene said now irritated with a strand of hair that kept falling in her face.

flamingoozaru
28th November 2007, 8:30 AM
Xemnas snickers, "Sorry, Roxas, the autopilot was never on. If it was, this ship would look like a mutant dragon ship." Xemnas turned toward the Castle That Never Was and spies Marluxia coming. "Looks like someone finally decided to show up..."

Marluxia arrived, panting and de-summons his Nobody Ride. "Sorry was late..." The Graceful Assassin looked around, "Hmm, there the leader I am going to overthrow, the loser playing cards, the witch who can mess with Sora's memories, the nymph and Axel, both who I am going to recruit." He walks toward Namine and mutters under his breathe so only Namien could hear, "Hello, witch..."

Ebil McClucky
28th November 2007, 9:22 AM
Luxord goes to the battle simulator.

Vexen also goes to the battle simulator.

akane_rose
29th November 2007, 2:53 AM
"I see you manage to drag your rear out of bed this morning." Larxene said seeing the pink hair Assassin coming aboard the ship.

Ebil McClucky
29th November 2007, 9:01 AM
Luxord battles some Heartless.

"What if we team up for this?" says Vexen to Luxord smashing a Heartless.

Baam
29th November 2007, 4:45 PM
"How long until were going.I feel more safe now that Demyx"Axel said smiling at Roxas

UltimateNagash
29th November 2007, 5:02 PM
OK, why is someone else Luxord? or am I just so confused by this entire thing?

flamingoozaru
29th November 2007, 6:25 PM
OOC: UltimateNagash, that's because your Xigbar?

Xemnas taps his foot impatiently, when are the others coming. He might have to turn a few into Dusks if the problem continues.

Marluxia turns to the sound of the Savage Nymph and chuckles, "As nasty as ever, eh Larxene?" He turns back to stare at Xemnas, this fool was weak, he is not doing anything, hiding in the shadows like a trap rat. They had be more aggressive and open if they are going to become whole again. Soon, he will overthrow the Organization.

UltimateNagash
29th November 2007, 6:28 PM
Did someone else claim Luxord cause I claimed both otherwise...

flamingoozaru
29th November 2007, 6:30 PM
OOC:Well, on the front page you are listed as only claiming Xigbar...

UltimateNagash
29th November 2007, 6:36 PM
Here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7163776&postcount=130) and here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7167283&postcount=133)

And if you want me to actually do some RP, expect a proper mini story from me... :p

flamingoozaru
29th November 2007, 6:41 PM
Well, if nobody else wants him, Luxord as well please ;) Yeah, I know, gambling and snipers don't work well together, but hey :p
OOC:That speaks for itself, I guess?

Ebil McClucky
29th November 2007, 9:57 PM
OOC:Well,alright.You claimed him first.

Vexen battles off a Heartless in the battle simulator.

UltimateNagash
30th November 2007, 1:31 AM

Sitting upsidedown, Xigbar was studying his cards, glancing at his opponent Luxord, who was calmly looking at his. Raising his eyebrow, Luxord made a move.
"Snap!"
"Damn it Luxord..." flipping around onto the floor, Xigbar went to grab the cards.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
"Nothing, just think we need a better game"
"Shame there's no real good games for two people with no money"
"Want to go get some?"
"Sure, but where"
Popping his head out of the door was...

Somebody else, go!

Xashlei
30th November 2007, 3:07 AM
Ah, sorry about that. I thought it was IF no one wanted Luxord by the time the RP started. Oh well... so, if I'm not mistaken, mac999 will have Vexen now. And anyone else want to claim an extra character? Anyone? I'm ready to update the list.

raglflagl
30th November 2007, 4:55 AM
Namine backed away from both Marluxia and Larxene, 'feeling' hurt from Marluxia's comment, and how Larxene replied.

She moved to the back of the ship, avoiding both of them.

akane_rose
30th November 2007, 5:38 AM
Larxene laughed if not a small and sadistic. "You expect me to be anything else, Marluxia?"

The Nymph moved about the ship looking for some secluded place to sit. She didn't feel like being bothered by any one. Not unless that person wanted a knife through them, followed by 100,000 volts of electricity going through their body. Yes, that how she would deal with those who dared came near her. They better have a good reason if they decided to.

Ebil McClucky
30th November 2007, 5:44 AM
OOC:What other characters are there?

Vexen takes a break.

Xashlei
30th November 2007, 3:47 PM
OOC: Check the first page. :P

BIC:
Demyx entered the room, flinging it open quickly and unexpectedly. "We're going to Disneyland! What are you doing playing cards, eh?" Demyx glared suspiciously at Luxord and Xigbar for no apparent reason. "Pack your bags... NOW. And if you already did..." Demyx smiled and changed the tone of his voice from suspicion to pure jolly-ness. "Then come along~"

Baam
30th November 2007, 6:59 PM
Has anyone found any new information about the new KH game?Just thought id ask

"We've been waiting for ages!"Axel replied

Ebil McClucky
30th November 2007, 9:27 PM
OOC:I might as well take Saix.

"Oooohh! Next level!Vexen hits the boss Heartless.

Saix packs his bag and teleports apon the ship.

BirdsandBoats
1st December 2007, 2:31 AM
OOC: Here's an article I found a month ago about the Organization One. (http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh358=Information) Links to others.

Roxas looked through his bag, finding his nPod (Nobody Pod XD) and placed the earphones in his ears, turning the volume on full blast. He played his Theme Song. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=AJFA462f12k) He sat down and sighed. He couldn't stand all the noise.

akane_rose
1st December 2007, 4:12 AM
The noise was beginning to grind on Larxene's nerve. Wasn't there at least one quiet spot on the ship where she could hear her own thoughts. If it didn't tone down in the next few minutes, some of her fellow members will serve as moving targets.

Ebil McClucky
1st December 2007, 7:28 AM
Saix rushes to the battle simulator to find a giant boss Heartless.

Vexen freezes the giant Heartless.

Xashlei
1st December 2007, 11:32 AM
New topic peoplez... since the other members in the RP aren't getting anywhere... :P
There being a 14th Member... good or bad?
Bad for me... since I think 14 ruins the XIII. :x Unless I magically like this 14th member, I'm not changing my mind about it.

Ebil McClucky
1st December 2007, 11:37 AM

I believe this is good because I can favourite another Organization(sp?) member.

Baam
1st December 2007, 2:40 PM
Bad it just ruins the balance

raglflagl
1st December 2007, 3:19 PM

It has it's pros and it's cons, so it'd be a win lose situation.

The bad thing is that it ruins the name Organization XIII unless they change it to Organization XIV.

The good thing is that, it adds to the female part of the team, if you count Namine, making it three girls..

So I'd say it isn't good nor bad, just neutral.