PDA

View Full Version : The Feline Pokťmon Club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

legendarypokemonjunkie17
12th May 2008, 12:43 AM
Chippy, I loathe you greatly. I didn't even notice! Lol, Congrats! And 1001th post si wayy better than 100th, okay not really but I get props for trying lol.

What is your favorite animal in real-life?

It'd be a crime to just have one. Cats, Dogs, Penguins, Dolphins, Groundhogs, chipmunks, SQUIRRELS!!, Polar Bears, and I have more I guess, but I forgot then.

Fire Suicune
12th May 2008, 12:50 AM
NOES! MY FRIEND LOATHES ME D=

Well, if we can have more than one, then besides cats (KITTY), I love chipmunks, lizards, Yoshis (=D...What? He's a dinosaur, and that counts as an animal), and the occasional bird. Sorry lpj, but I hate dogs and penguins *GASP--DOG-HATER*

-F.S. out

Warfare
12th May 2008, 12:51 AM

Cats, of course. Anything of the feline family. Maybe ferrets too.

Oh, and I moderate PMD/R/T and Pokemon Platinum Discussion, although since the PPD is a pretty new forum and I'm a pretty new mod, it's all together pretty confusing. ):

legendarypokemonjunkie17
12th May 2008, 1:01 AM

Cats, of course. Anything of the feline family. Maybe ferrets too.

Oh, and I moderate PMD/R/T and Pokemon Platinum Discussion, although since the PPD is a pretty new forum and I'm a pretty new mod, it's all together pretty confusing. ):

Oh, don't worry. I'm sure the mods will gladly assist you. Josh will probably show you the ropes, and Chelc will also probably help. Enjoy your modding!

And Chippy, I'll pm you later on, like in 30 minutes. If you need to go, the pm will be here when you get back.

Edit: Chelc has accepted. She is now 3rd in command until Xen comes back.

Chelc
12th May 2008, 2:10 AM
Gah, I need to be more active here. Sorry about that, guys.

Flamingos, penguins, or giraffes. Or even dolphins. Oh, and cats. WTF I LOVE ALL ANIMALS. :x

Oh, gratz, Sid, for the 9023802893th time. 8D As for me helping out Sid...that's an idea. It could ACTUALLY work. But yanno...it'd be different if Sid were worthy of my help. Too bad he isn't. :( *JKJK*

Fire Suicune
12th May 2008, 2:23 AM
Gah, I need to be more active here. Sorry about that, guys.

You're a mod. That's more important than posting in a club XP

Flamingos, penguins, or giraffes. Or even dolphins. Oh, and cats. WTF I LOVE ALL ANIMALS. :x

Lol, those first ones were pretty interesting. And I'd like to go back to my statement about hating dogs and penguins: I don't hate them, but I don't really like them. So I guess I love most animals X3

I just now realized that we have four mods as members of this club (even if a couple haven't posted recently...).

-F.S. out

purple_absol709
12th May 2008, 2:56 AM

Ohh. *evil laughter*

My list:
1. Squid
2. Slugs
3. Cats

No, seriously. Don't look at me like that. I'm serious here. I like all animals.

squirrel
12th May 2008, 3:22 AM
Feline Club, eh? Schweet! This club supports some of my favorite pokemon in it! :D

I forgot where I was supoosed to put the password so: Probopass.

Delcatty, Meowth, Flareon, Zangoose... Like woah! Azumarrill too, but he's not really a cat. >_>; *shot*

1 Squirrels
2 Ferrets
3 Cats
4 Dogs *shot again*

legendarypokemonjunkie17
12th May 2008, 3:25 AM
You're totally in squirrel, and your username is very awsome!

You can claim on 5/25/08 @ 9:22 PM GMT -4

Fire Suicune
12th May 2008, 3:49 AM
Feline Club, eh? Schweet! This club supports some of my favorite pokemon in it! :D

I forgot where I was supoosed to put the password so: Probopass.

Delcatty, Meowth, Flareon, Zangoose... Like woah! Azumarrill too, but he's not really a cat. >_>; *shot*

1 Squirrels
2 Ferrets
3 Cats
4 Dogs *shot again*

I like this person already. =)

Hay lpj, I'm guessing that Pm you said you would send me is invisible. I just can't seem to find it >.< [/sarcasmx's20million]

-F.S. out

Pollutionoflife
12th May 2008, 4:04 AM
One question how is Azurill a feline?

legendarypokemonjunkie17
12th May 2008, 4:16 AM
One question how is Azurill a feline?

I'll answer your question with another question. Are you even a member? Frankly I don't recall seing you here or approving you.

For an actual answer, I thought Azumarill looked a little feline so I put the three of em up. hen it was brought to my attention they are aqua mice. By then people claimed them so they just sort of stayed here.

rekreatur
12th May 2008, 2:17 PM
P_Skitty is back!!!!!!!!!! Oh, why am I even bothering no one missed me anyway...

Well, I like everything that's in the cat family but my favorite is the cheetah <3

Ooh, iPokeYou was modded =D

Littlemyuu
12th May 2008, 3:16 PM
Hey...ehh how to put this? well i make an decision, i will leave Serebii for good..its not that i hate Pokemon..i never will..its just my real life..it sucks my life goes downhill day by day...
i can't see my future so clearly and i lose my friends *sigh* i loved my time here...and i am glad i met some nice people here at the Feline club...and also on the other parts on the forum...well....i can thank a million of people here...but thats not about Feline Pokemon..oh well...i am sorry....bye and enjoy your day...( Sorry Xen. you may hate me for this that i leave serebii..but...yeah its what i want..)
S-S

edit: Remove me from the list please...i think thats good for everyone...

Fire Suicune
12th May 2008, 3:53 PM
P_Skitty is back!!!!!!!!!! Oh, why am I even bothering no one missed me anyway...

WE DID TOO MISS YOU! *throws confetti upon P_S's return*

I'm sorry to hear that, SS (if you even read this). I hope you have a good rest of your life!

-F.S. out

rekreatur
12th May 2008, 4:26 PM
I come back and someone leaves for good? What's wrong with me D= Just today when I came back to school 4 of my class mates suddenly became sick. People are avoiding me D=

Bye, S-S....

EDIT: Why is everybody here so crazy about confetti? *coughFScough*

Littlemyuu
12th May 2008, 4:28 PM
pink skitty..i don't leave because of you...its just me...my life you know...sorry people..thanks for the byes i will look at the club as a guest time by time...well....maybe see ya later today..after that..i am gone..

Timaku
12th May 2008, 8:03 PM
Hey...ehh how to put this? well i make an decision, i will leave Serebii for good..its not that i hate Pokemon..i never will..its just my real life..it sucks my life goes downhill day by day...
i can't see my future so clearly and i lose my friends *sigh* i loved my time here...and i am glad i met some nice people here at the Feline club...and also on the other parts on the forum...well....i can thank a million of people here...but thats not about Feline Pokemon..oh well...i am sorry....bye and enjoy your day...( Sorry Xen. you may hate me for this that i leave serebii..but...yeah its what i want..)
S-S

edit: Remove me from the list please...i think thats good for everyone...

...Farewell...

Normalize
12th May 2008, 10:09 PM
Aw! Did pink skitty miss me, *gives hug* I missed you too!

Oh, and S.S., if you leave iw ill lock myslef in my room and NEVER come out, EVER! So please don't leave!

Chinchilas! They are like if a cat and a mouse had a baby!

Fire Suicune
12th May 2008, 10:27 PM
EDIT: Why is everybody here so crazy about confetti? *coughFScough*

What?..........Confetti's fun. So is string =3

OMGOSH NORM'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, did you come back earlier? I thought I remembered seeing one of your posts, but not replying to it. So....yeah....*bricked*

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
12th May 2008, 10:29 PM
pink skitty, welcome back!

SS, you will be missed dearly. I will make a suspended list, or whatever and add your name in case you ever come back. In case I no longer see you here, have a nice life, it was great knowing you.

rekreatur
12th May 2008, 10:47 PM
Normy!!! *hugs* Pweese don't go again or my kitties are going to cry ;_;

Sarahpom83
12th May 2008, 11:22 PM
Sorry I haven't been here in a while, I've just been busy, so like if I go missing again, I'm ether like taking care of house stuff, or I'm glued to the Wii, or I just don't really feel like getting on the computer at all.

Cats, Dogs, Rats, my three favorite animals. :) I can't just have one favorite.

Ruby_Espeon
13th May 2008, 12:12 AM
Hello, everyone!! Sorry I haven't been posting for a couple of days. I had things to take care of....Anyways, is it okay for me to start a new topic? If yes, then:

What is your favorite type for a feline pokemon? Why(It doesn't have to be an overlong explanation :D)?

My favorite is Psychic, because, as you know, it's the type of my favorite feline! :)

Fire Suicune
13th May 2008, 12:40 AM
Sure, fire away!....Oh wait, I guess you did already X3

What is your favorite type for a feline pokemon? Why(It doesn't have to be an overlong explanation )?

Electric, because it seems like a swift, graceful type, and felines are usually fast and graceful. I'd like some more Fire, too.

-F.S. out

Xenavire
13th May 2008, 12:58 AM
Well the moment I knew Maile (S-S) was leaving my heart dropped... this on top of everything else? now I dont know whether I will WANT to come back even if I am in a position to do so.... I love you Maile, and you know that, I support all your decisions... but if you don't wanna be on Serebii I dont see how I can be happy here anymore....

To everyone: I am sorry, I really don't know if I will be back... I am still homeless and jobless, I am not in a good place... Maile is helping but... unless I can get to Holland I think I will have to go to a mental ward for a while... I am not coping so well...

I miss you all, and I hope eerything goes on without me...

*group hug*

Warfare
13th May 2008, 1:04 AM
I miss you all, and I hope eerything goes on without me...

*group hug*

Goodbye. ):
Good luck with everything.

Though saddened, to stay on the verge of on-topicness, anti-onelinerness:

What is your favorite type for a feline pokemon? Why? (It doesn't have to be an overlong explanation)

Normal. I just find the common type to be the favorite. It's quite versatile too, and of course, my favorite Pokemon is Normal-type.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
13th May 2008, 1:10 AM
FS: delete your double post please, I don't want to have to report it.

pink skitty: welcome back. don't do one-liners please. thank you.

Normalize: Welcome back buddy!

Sarahpom: It's okay, it's not like it's mandatory for you to be here every waking moment lol.

Xen: Best of luck with everything. I'll be praying for you, and hopefully you can return soon!

BTW, I've been lenient against one-liners, but I WILL start giving out club infractions if you keep posting one-liners. Sure there's a ten character limit, but please go over that! There will be an edit to the rules requiring a 2-3 sentence minimum if you want to post here. I will also edit the absent list now that members have come and gone.

Fire Suicune
13th May 2008, 1:20 AM
What double post?...Oh wait, I see it. Fixed it. Never even knew it was there.

Woo, lpj's becoming more strict! T'is about time bud (I should say the same for myself XD).

Good luck, Xen! I hope to see you around here again! D=

-F.S. out

Sarahpom83
13th May 2008, 3:51 PM
What is your favorite type for a feline pokemon? Why(It doesn't have to be an overlong explanation )?
Dark, Eletric, and Normal are my basic favorite feline types.

(I'm happy at the moment, my Son picked out his own potty set this time, and so far he's gone twice in it and of course I give him rewards for going in the potty, he gets two Hershey's Kissable candy coated mimi kisses every time he goes pee pee in the potty! and I told him if he does the other in the potty to I'll buy him a toy car, the like 97c ones)

haha he didn't know the Speed Racer pulls back and goes if you let it go. I got him McD the other day and he got one of the Racers in his happy Meal..But the thing is now he doesn't understand that after you pull it back you need to let it go.. He'll get it. :)

(for being a first time Mom I think I'm getting used to this potty thing for him ><)

Fire Suicune
13th May 2008, 5:10 PM
I don't think I could ever handle being a mom XD I'm a terrible sister. =P

If anyone likes Shinx or evos alot, lemme know. Or just look around the clubs =3

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
13th May 2008, 9:18 PM
I don't think I could ever handle being a mom XD I'm a terrible sister. =P

I think I'd be an okay father, firm but fair, like Randy Jackson on American Idol.

If anyone likes Shinx or evos alot, lemme know. Or just look around the clubs =3

Oh geez, I love Shinx and it's evos. Let me look, of there's a club for them! And FS is the owner!! *sarcasm* I knew that silly goose, and yes, I joined.

Fire Suicune
13th May 2008, 9:25 PM
I knew that silly goose

Well of course you did, I was directing it at other peoples, jeez. And I'm not a goose, cause geese are evil and they scare me....can I be a Mudkip? =P

Oh, I think the parent discussion could be a good topic: Would you make (or are you) a good parent?

Like I said, nope. I'd be arrested for child negligence or something...But I'd try...

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
13th May 2008, 10:09 PM
Would you make (or are you) a good parent?

I would try to be a good father, keyword is try. If I can't be responsible for my own self in trems of homework, dinner, etc. than I certainly can't take care of another human being for 18+ years. But I'll certainly try!

BTW: 4:06 PM, final credits for PMD2 start to roll!

Fire Suicune
13th May 2008, 10:38 PM
Ooooo, the owner made a double poooooost~~~~ You in twouble...

So you finally beat PMD2, didja? You like(d) it?

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
14th May 2008, 12:16 AM
Deleted the double post btw. My computer is stupid. I edited my post, adn after I was done, it made a duplicate post. That's not supposed to happen.

Mystery Dungeon was kinda sad at the end, but I liked it over all. I was at Temporal Tower by the end of my first day having it. But it too me close to a month to beat Primal Dialga. However, I did find a good strategy. Keep goig back to the entrance of the Hidden land. Like, Hidden Land, 1st part of Temporal Tower, repeat 70+ times. And my winning was like a fluke, but my chained moves didn't fail me!

Fire Suicune
14th May 2008, 12:27 AM
Deleted the double post btw. My computer is stupid. I edited my post, adn after I was done, it made a duplicate post. That's not supposed to happen.

Huh, strange.

Mystery Dungeon was kinda sad at the end, but I liked it over all. I was at Temporal Tower by the end of my first day having it. But it too me close to a month to beat Primal Dialga. However, I did find a good strategy. Keep goig back to the entrance of the Hidden land. Like, Hidden Land, 1st part of Temporal Tower, repeat 70+ times. And my winning was like a fluke, but my chained moves didn't fail me!

I thought it was tough at first, but I beat it on my second try (mid to high 30's for level). Used a ton of Reviver, Sleep, Stun, and such seeds. I wanna talk about the end...but I don't feel like doing a spoiler...*rants in head*

-F.S. out

Normalize
14th May 2008, 12:23 PM
When my neighbors were on vacation, they asked us to watch their house for them. So, I'm in there watering plants and stuff when I hear a little meow from the garage, i go investigate. In there i found two baby cats, one looked almost dead! I scooped them up and ran to my house, my step mom then called some people and had kitty formula dropped off. My step mom told me she saw a squished cat down the road, probably their mom... After an hour of feeding we took the cats to my grandma, one of her cats just gave birth. The orange one latched on and the momma cat took to it but the black one wouldn't, so we are nursing it till it gets healthy enough to where the momma cat will take. he is so cute! I call him Cornelius. But he is freaking out my other kitten (7 months old but looks older cause he is a fat a**).

rekreatur
14th May 2008, 2:08 PM
When my neighbors were on vacation, they asked us to watch their house for them. So, I'm in there watering plants and stuff when I hear a little meow from the garage, i go investigate. In there i found two baby cats, one looked almost dead! I scooped them up and ran to my house, my step mom then called some people and had kitty formula dropped off. My step mom told me she saw a squished cat down the road, probably their mom... After an hour of feeding we took the cats to my grandma, one of her cats just gave birth. The orange one latched on and the momma cat took to it but the black one wouldn't, so we are nursing it till it gets healthy enough to where the momma cat will take. he is so cute! I call him Cornelius. But he is freaking out my other kitten (7 months old but looks older cause he is a fat a**).

Poor little kitty... :(

Probably not. I have no patience and I'm a horrible sister XD Ask my bro.

Timaku
14th May 2008, 9:07 PM

It's stories like this that tug at my very heart-strings, closing the hole in my heart and binding such stories to my memory. Thanks for sharing. :)

Fire Suicune
14th May 2008, 10:34 PM
PET TEH KITTIES FOR FS D= I swear, if I loved cats any more, I'd explode.

Quick off-topic: I started my Sapphire version over. You'll NEVER guess which starter I picked =D

-F.S. out

rekreatur
14th May 2008, 11:04 PM
Quick off-topic: I started my Sapphire version over. You'll NEVER guess which starter I picked =D
I'm sure it's Torchic or Treecko XD XP

New topic..................
Who is the scariest Pokemon and why?
I think it's Houndoom. He's a rottweiler!

And P_Skitty wants to claim Skitty, Luxio and Persian!

Warfare
15th May 2008, 2:24 AM
Chikorita because it is one of Chelc's favorite Pokemon.
Maybe any of those big legendaries. PMD makes them seem like you wouldn't like to meet them for real, though it isn't scary as an in-game thing.

Enlighten my stupidity.

Chelc
15th May 2008, 2:42 AM
Chikorita because it is one of Chelc's favorite Pokemon.
Maybe any of those big legendaries. PMD makes them seem like you wouldn't like to meet them for real, though it isn't scary as an in-game thing.

Enlighten my stupidity.

Zangoose because it was dancing in a Caramelldansen video - ZANGOOSE SHOULD NEVER DANCE. Ever. Oh, and because it's Sid's favorite pokemon. And eww, Sid. :(

Giratina and Dialga scare me. For reals. Sorry if you guys like it or something. D: Er, Ninjask and Beedril scare me, too, for whatever reason.

Aww, Normalize!! That's awesome and so sad at the same time. ;; Not a whole lot of people seem to go out of their way for animals anymore. :/ It's a good thing you saved them!

Fire Suicune
15th May 2008, 3:22 AM
Enlighten my stupidity.

I'm sure it's Torchic or Treecko XD XP

There's a clue. Among MANY other things. *coughSIGcough*

Giratina and Dialga scare me. For reals. Sorry if you guys like it or something. D:

ksndfklscnhsdbp *dies* I love Giratina, and I think it's awesome. Dialga too, but not as much.

O_O....Do I HAVE to answer?...Fine...Ledyba scares me...BAD EXPERIENCE WITH LADYBUGS, LEMME ALONE >w<

EDIT: And you MUST show me the Caramelldansening Zangoose. Me wants to see it =3

-F.S. out *and still dead*

Timaku
15th May 2008, 11:41 AM

Probably Arceus, it just strikes me as a Pokemon that could bring about the end...Plus the hard-to-see face it has.

Fire Suicune
15th May 2008, 2:53 PM
Announcement here people. You might be rid of FS for a while =P

Alright guys, it's Thursday morning for me. I'm not going to be very active from now on, until maybe September or October. (QUIT CHEERING TILL I'M DONE) I usually come on this site by wireless connections on my school's laptop (everyone gets one), and we're giving them back next Friday (not tomorrow). So why won't I be as active? Tonight, I have to vaccuum the house and pack like crazy, cause my dad is graduating in another city and we have to go there over the weekend; I'm leaving school at about noon tomorrow. Then, I have to study all next week for effing exams. So...yeah, from now on (or tonight on), expect a lot less FS.

I'll still try to sneak on whenever possible.

Heh, I love Copy and Paste. I'll still be on some today, though.

-F.S. out

Sarahpom83
15th May 2008, 4:02 PM
Just letting you guys know now, if I donít post in a whole day, Iím very busy around the house, Yesterday I worked on my sons room, trying to make it look better then we bought a thing for his room to put his toys into so they wonít be all in one thing, and all his soft animals in a conner, donít have a big enough toy net to put them all into it. Joey decided to buy a little one for his room which only holds a few of little tiny toys.

And Today Iíll be working on our room, then the living room, and then Iíll vacuum them all, so Iím posting now so that I donít have to post later when Iím busy, I also got dishes to clean.

hahah Iím a parent so this is out of my comments for it, of course though I am a wonderful Mommy, Samuel loves me a lot, he gets all upset if I leave somewhere and he has to stay with Daddy, he starts to cry and ball and everything, and heís 2 and he has fits, but when I come back heís fine. Heís a Mommaís boy! Hahahah. I hope in the future Iíll have a little girl and she could be Daddyís little girl :) until Samuel is out of Diapers..

I donít think any pokemon is scary in my point of view.

rekreatur
15th May 2008, 9:23 PM
Announcement here people. You might be rid of FS for a while =P

Alright guys, it's Thursday morning for me. I'm not going to be very active from now on, until maybe September or October. (QUIT CHEERING TILL I'M DONE) I usually come on this site by wireless connections on my school's laptop (everyone gets one), and we're giving them back next Friday (not tomorrow). So why won't I be as active? Tonight, I have to vaccuum the house and pack like crazy, cause my dad is graduating in another city and we have to go there over the weekend; I'm leaving school at about noon tomorrow. Then, I have to study all next week for effing exams. So...yeah, from now on (or tonight on), expect a lot less FS.

I'll still try to sneak on whenever possible.

Heh, I love Copy and Paste. I'll still be on some today, though.

-F.S. out

A lot less FS?!!?! P_Skitty's gonna die D=

Sarahpom, there has to be a Pokemon that looks scary or maybe you're just too embarrassed to tell ;D But if it's true, just check out Mew's sprite from Pokemon Green and you'll get nightmares, hehee...

Fire Suicune
16th May 2008, 1:20 AM
A lot less FS?!!?! P_Skitty's gonna die D=

Oh you'll live. I'm not deserving of being missed XD And it's not like I'll never come on, just a lot less. (YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO CATCH UP TO ME IN POSTS HINT HINT)

Sarapom can have her opinion XD It's better than mine.

So....beating Sapphire with a Mudkip and Zigzagoon alone...how's that for extreme?

-F.S. out

rekreatur
17th May 2008, 1:05 PM
What's the worst song that you heard?
Cvet Z Juga (Flower From South) by Alenka Gotar ugh... She's Slovenian.

So....beating Sapphire with a Mudkip and Zigzagoon alone...how's that for extreme?

I beat Emerald with Skitty/Delcatty and some HM Slaves =P

legendarypokemonjunkie17
17th May 2008, 7:23 PM
FS, you shall be missed. You better sneak to your local library and go online, or steal a computer, or something.

Okay, I'm uffering from bad-grade disease, so I won't be active for about a week or two.

Since Xen, FS, and I are indisposed, pink skitty, iPokeYou and Chelc are in charge until we get back. And be good little minions because iPokeYou and Chelc can give actually infractions, not just the club ones.

rekreatur
17th May 2008, 8:50 PM
FS, you shall be missed. You better sneak to your local library and go online, or steal a computer, or something.

Okay, I'm uffering from bad-grade disease, so I won't be active for about a week or two.

Since Xen, FS, and I are indisposed, pink skitty, iPokeYou and Chelc are in charge until we get back. And be good little minions because iPokeYou and Chelc can give actually infractions, not just the club ones.

OMFG, I'm in charge! *o*

Lpj, hope you get better soon XP
FS, lpj is right! Steal a computer! Or just go to the library XP

A lot of people are missing...

My kitties opened their eyes <3 =3

Timaku
17th May 2008, 9:41 PM
Everyone's got places to be and reasons for it, I hope those that are taking a break from the site have safe trips and enjoyable experiences...And I hope they have left the club in good hands. :D

A quick question, have I been a member for long enough to claim any Felines for my own?

Normalize
17th May 2008, 10:30 PM
gawd ia m having craving right now. I really want some cookies! Anyways i see that pink skitty is in charge so all hail pink skitty! My fat cat just jummped on my lap and i'm finding it hard to breathe.
magikarp, nobody wants one they are just annoying.

rekreatur
17th May 2008, 10:44 PM
A quick question, have I been a member for long enough to claim any Felines for my own?
Yup. =D

Anyways i see that pink skitty is in charge so all hail pink skitty!
I'm not worthy....or maybe I am. XP

magikarp, nobody wants one they are just annoying.
This made me lol XD

*gives cookies to Normalize*

Warfare
17th May 2008, 10:47 PM
The Ding-Dong Song.
LOL@CHELC. Enough said.

So, uh... modding is weird and all. Yes. :D
And I expect F.S. to be back, obviously, or I'll be sad. ;D

fyi, just because I have the authority to infract any posts in the forum, it doesn't mean I should since it's not my section. Unless someone is being a total < :) > and needs their ban or something. Too lazy to report CLUB posts. Psh, let Chelc find it. ):

legendarypokemonjunkie17
18th May 2008, 1:04 AM
fyi, just because I have the authority to infract any posts in the forum, it doesn't mean I should since it's not my section. Unless someone is being a total < :) > and needs their ban or something. Too lazy to report CLUB posts. Psh, let Chelc find it. ):

I know, but since there are 4 mods who are members here, plus Medea who checks up on us every once and a while, members should be wise enough not to be total nubs. And since there are mods here, people would logically think to not spam and whatnot.

I shouldn't even be on now, but I'll going off in a few. I'll check in for the next two weeks if I can get on.

Chelc
18th May 2008, 2:02 AM
LPJ!! ;;!! We'll miss you! And I'll miss your sig reports! XD

NOT THE DING DONG SONG. It owns your life.
I hate that one song, though, that's all like - ANNIE ARE YOU OKAY? YOU OKAY? YOU OKAY, ANNIE? ANNIE ARE YOU OKAY? YOU OKAY? YOU OKAY, ANNIE? Omg I die inside everytime I hear it. >>

Sid: At least I'm not a nub moderator. :( loljkjk. Don't expect anymore help from me. *SHOT*

Normalize
18th May 2008, 3:37 AM
I want to share pictures with you all!

http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/beaee9e4cf15ca67_IMAGE.jpg
Latias enjoys the beaches of Delfino
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/06b77c6540128417_IMAGE.jpg
Zelda: What is that thing?
Pikachu: I think it a Torchic
Zelda: I want to touch it
Ike: It is so bright and colourful!
Zelda: I know, it make me want to touch it even more!
Pikachu: If you want to the go ahead!
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/5ed99983166d7215_IMAGE.jpg
Ho oh at the Bridge of Eldin
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/535e84484482cb97_IMAGE.jpg
Pikachu using Thunder
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/3e1d2279df945c78_IMAGE.jpg
Palkia at Spear Pillar
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/7323bbc1ac96968c_IMAGE.jpg
Moltres and Pokemon Stadium 2
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/15db7d2c92441201_IMAGE.jpg
"I has a Donut!"

Fire Suicune
18th May 2008, 5:29 AM
FS LIVES! *cough* Only for a sec.

Just checking in, making sure you're all being good for P_S, Chelc, and iPokeyou. =3

I'll answer the topics when I'm able to stay on for a while, which will be about this time tomorrow. Ta Ta~~~

-F.S. out

Ruby_Espeon
18th May 2008, 6:14 AM

Of the ones that I can think of right this very second(don't take me literally, please. I'm thinking....a little....:)), it would probably be either Giratina or Darkrai. They're ghost-like and a little eerie. Plus, with the new Pokemon Platinum, the picture of Giratina kind of freaks me out. I most likely won't be available from the 18th of May to the 25th, so don't expect to hear from me!!! Hope you understand!!! :)

rekreatur
18th May 2008, 11:25 AM
Me wants Pikachu's donut.. D=

Ok, RE, see you! Now where's lpj when you need him to edit the first post? *sigh* Guys. >_> I don't have flu anymore, just for some info :p

Normalize
18th May 2008, 4:19 PM
Topic Time
Who is your favourite SSBB character?
Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Pit. I also like the rest of the Pokemon characters and Samus.

What is you favourite SSBB stage?
Delfino Plaza or what ever it is called, PKMS2&1, Spear Pillar, Bridge of Eldin(Jigglypuff glitch) and the Pirate Ship.

What do you think of my pictures!?
I too want pikachu's donut!

rekreatur
18th May 2008, 5:11 PM
I can't answer the first two questions because I don't have SSBB...

What do you think of my pictures!?
That Pikachu with the donut is hilarious(sp?) XD and the one with Ho-oh on it is beautiful! <3

Sarahpom83
18th May 2008, 7:35 PM
pink skitty@ Iím not scared of any Pokemon, I find them all ether very cute, or so cool looking or ether I just hate them like I hate nosepass I donít think they are scary just ugly. ><

An Adult like me, Iím not scared of any Pokemon, I wouldnít even be scared if a Mewtwo was real and came face to face with me, Iíd be like ďOMG ITíS A MEWTWO!Ē and hug him. Hahahaha. And Darkrai I donít think heís scary ether, I find him rather cute for some reason, Joey thinks Iím crazy.

Normalize@ I like the Palkia image. I think I had taken some images of the game when I still had it but I donít know how to get them off the Wii to where I want them to go, so how do you do it? Oh and I also love the Moltres one to.

And to post off with a cute Meowth ďpaper childĒ sleeping.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC03197.jpg

and if you would like to see more you can view the art tread I made of them
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=8031859#post8031859

Normalize
18th May 2008, 10:14 PM
Well you have to have an SD card in the Wii(There is a cover on the front open it and there it is). The SD card has to have no other pictures on it or else it wont upload them. Go to vault on SSBB and copy the pictures to the SD card, then some thing should pop up and the pictures should be unreadable. Go to http://brawl.kakkoister.com/ to decrypt them.

I got more pictures!

http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/ea1c698860af1b33_IMAGE.jpg
Squirtle: Ehehe, i throwed up
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/e2b388ef67890f29_IMAGE.jpg
Kyogre: Please, just one kiss!
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/172734acdf32592c_IMAGE.jpg
Mario: Can i keep it! please, Peach!
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/e8d45dfa81df9b96_IMAGE.jpg
Piplup: I dare you to call me cute again!
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/30a14491898c8293_IMAGE.jpg
Palkia: Tasty chicken!
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/70bd7c8611887e5e_IMAGE.jpg
RUN! Little Pika! RUN!
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/24cf7aec22337982_IMAGE.jpg
Dialga 1
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/996351618aed1602_IMAGE.jpg
Dialga 2

legendarypokemonjunkie17
19th May 2008, 1:39 AM
Just popping in to say a few things.

Normalize: Could you please try to post your pictures in a spoiler? And I love the pics, but, i absolutely nescessary, could you keep it close to feline pokemon related?

Sarahpom: I love the meowth pic. Did you make it yourself?

Be good children. And remember, we have a topic archive for a reason!

Fire Suicune
19th May 2008, 3:24 AM
ZOMG!!!! *steals Sarapom's Meowth paper thingy* It's very adorable!

Well, I'm going to state my opinion and say: "OMG THEY SCREWED UP DIALGA ON SSB:B!" They did. It looks horrible. The pics in general are nice though, but like lpj said, put them in spoilers please.

Ugh...brain is dead, be back in five.

-F.S. out

Normalize
19th May 2008, 12:27 PM
Sure thing, it no biggie. I'll edit that post and put them in a spoiler. But what would i do if it is just one? Cause since you said keep it club related i will only post feline pics and i took a really cool picture of Suicune last night and i want to show you later today.

F.S.: What do you mean by they screwed up Dialga?

Fire Suicune
19th May 2008, 1:54 PM
If it's just one, then that should be fine without a spoiler. If they're not feline-related, add something to your post that pertains to the club, and have those pics as a quick random thing. Kthx.

F.S.: What do you mean by they screwed up Dialga?

Just look at it. The tail is waaaaaay too long, the legs are just....just......BLECH (see where the metal part is supposed to make up the claws, especially on the back legs), and the only thing that looks somewhat decent is the head, but even that looks papery-ish. I hate Piplup, but even it looks better that Dialga in the game, apparently.

And Mario can't have that Entei. It's mine >=3

-F.S. out

Sarahpom83
19th May 2008, 4:21 PM
Sarahpom: I love the meowth pic. Did you make it yourself?

Yes I did, I made more, here is a Flareon one kissing my son then Kissing Chansey, hahaha.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC03204.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC03214.jpg

They where a lot of fun, I'm thinking of taking a flat picture of them all and coloring them on the computer and then asking my Dad to print them out so I can get them tomorrow because I've gotta like um well go to the health clinic and they have to watch Samuel, because I'm going for my apointment and Samuel can't go, and his Daddy well be working, so I'll have to wake up at like 7:30am in the morning just to take him to work so I'll have the car tomorrow. any ways.

and I can't help myself but here is a Umberon playing in the sand
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC03210.jpg

ZOMG!!!! *steals Sarapom's Meowth paper thingy* It's very adorable!

:) They where fun to draw and Meowth is my favorite I might do more but I need to try to do other things today like start on the request, even though the monitor still sucks and I have to keep hitting the heck out of it just to make it not fuzzy.

and a question because it seems we have no new questions yet

Do you like my Pokemon Paper Childs?
I think it was fun to do them really, got the idea off of DA but looking at one of my friends gallery or one of their friends gallery because I wonder a lot on DA looking at artwork and wanting to draw or do something like it some times I can't. any ways found the idea of "Paper Child" and was like wow love this idea.
http://search.deviantart.com/?section=browse&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5&q=paper+child
see you can go there and you'll see a lot of them.

rekreatur
19th May 2008, 4:43 PM
Do you like my Pokemon Paper Childs?
The Flareon is lol and Meowth and umbreon are adorable sooo.....no. Hehe, just kidding, I love them =3

@Normy The first Dialga pic is so epic *o*

Timaku
19th May 2008, 8:02 PM
In that case, I'll be claiming Luxray, Meowth and Absol. Meowth has always been one of the "funniest" Felines the Pokemon world has to offer. :D

Wacky_Munchlax
19th May 2008, 9:04 PM
Hey legendarypokemonjunkie17 can I join? If you ask why it's because I think a feline pokemon club is a great idea.

Normalize
19th May 2008, 9:34 PM
Cool, thanks P_skitty

I very a cool pic of Suicune
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/a950b3d402ab8cd9_IMAGE.jpg
Do you dare to defy me?

rekreatur
19th May 2008, 10:25 PM
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/a950b3d402ab8cd9_IMAGE.jpg

Suicune: OMFG! A SPIDER!!!

I loled when I saw the pic. XD
Me wants to have wii...

Fire Suicune
19th May 2008, 10:34 PM
Hey legendarypokemonjunkie17 can I join? If you ask why it's because I think a feline pokemon club is a great idea.

Unless the rule about the password has changed, then you're not accepted. Try again later, maybe?

ZOMG SUICUNE!!!!!!!.....Wait, I'm not a big Suicune fan anymore. GOSH DERN IT! *waits for name-change thread to open* But nice pic, nonetheless.

Will not be very active tonight, or tomorrow night, or any night of this week, for I have the dreaded EXAMS. *dies*

-F.S. out

Xenavire
20th May 2008, 12:37 AM
Just checking in guys... nice pics all... I am not going to tell you how my life is going because I dont want to bring you down, but I will say I am working on making it better :\ (I wont be truly better until I can be with Male though....)

LPJ17, FS.... Chelc, IPokeYou... .I doubt I will be back permanently for months at least, if ever.... I am really dorry about the trouble it is causing, and I really hope that I can be a member again really soon.... *hugs to all*

Cya guys soon I hope...

Normalize
20th May 2008, 2:25 AM
ZOMG! F.S. You can't change your name! Well you can but atleast keep it to the intials F.S. like Fuzzy Spinarks or Fried Smeargle. Anways thank for the comments, me and Ryan worked hard for these. His REALLY good at finding the moments while I get the angles. That one is a Power Beauty Shot. Ryan made a photo bucket so others see them. http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn141/microgreen/

Fire Suicune
20th May 2008, 2:34 AM
XP Don't worry, I'll still be FS. The only part that's changing is the "uicune" part.

I was wondering how you got those pics so well. I thought they'd be pretty hard to get.

ZOMG HIYA XEN!!!! Glad you were able to drop by! I hope that life gets happier for you, and we all hope to see you soon! *hugs*

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
20th May 2008, 3:04 AM
Xen, remember that there will always be a spot for you here. And if SS ever feels like coming back to the forums, tell her that I'd be more than happy to have her here.

Sarahpom, I LOVE the paper dolls.

Wacky_Munchlax : Please re-read the rules and try again. I'd appreciate it if you tried again. Just read the password section and all of your questions (or lack there of) will be answered.

Normalize
20th May 2008, 12:46 PM
Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Pit. I also like the rest of the Pokemon characters and Samus.

What is you favourite SSBB stage?
Delfino Plaza or what ever it is called, PKMS2&1, Spear Pillar, Bridge of Eldin(Jigglypuff glitch) and the Pirate Ship.

Did you guys forget about the topics i meant for real? Just checking. I finally beat Taboo on hard! YES! I used just used Zelda and The PKMN Trainer to get the most damage then Lucario and Pikachu to take him and or her out.

rekreatur
20th May 2008, 2:53 PM
LPJ17, FS.... Chelc, IPokeYou... .I doubt I will be back permanently for months at least, if ever.... I am really dorry about the trouble it is causing, and I really hope that I can be a member again really soon.... *hugs to all*

;_; *hugs*

Did you guys forget about the topics i meant for real? Just checking. I finally beat Taboo on hard! YES! I used just used Zelda and The PKMN Trainer to get the most damage then Lucario and Pikachu to take him and or her out.

I didn't forget them, but I can't answer them because I don't have wii... Ugh, why don't I have enough money.. >.<

Fire Suicune
21st May 2008, 2:08 PM

Yoshi.
Random person: But Yoshi sucks
Me: Yoshi
RP: ....
Me: YOSHI
RP: Why not use *insert charcter's name here* instead, cause they're much stronger
ME: YOSHI AND ONLY YOSHI! *goes on rampage*

That answer it?

-F.S. out

LightingKimba
21st May 2008, 2:13 PM
Hello, guys. May I join this club, too? I won't hurt anyone, unless you tell someone where my nick comes from. :/

My fave SSBB character is probably Falco. I mean, he's spunky, and he attacks with his wings, which work almost like knives. My best character is Wolf, appentaly, but the only thing I hate about Wolf is that Foward+B move. Nearly all the time I kill myself whenever I use it. '>_>

Fire Suicune
21st May 2008, 3:58 PM
Hello, guys. May I join this club, too? I won't hurt anyone, unless you tell someone where my nick comes from. :/

My fave SSBB character is probably Falco. I mean, he's spunky, and he attacks with his wings, which work almost like knives. My best character is Wolf, appentaly, but the only thing I hate about Wolf is that Foward+B move. Nearly all the time I kill myself whenever I use it. '>_>

Well, I'd love to be able to let you, but you didn't read the rules. Try again, maybe? =3 You have two more tries for today (unless the rules changed withiut FS knowing...).

-F.S. out

rekreatur
22nd May 2008, 9:04 PM
Why does nobody post?

Ok, looks like we need a topic... *thinks*

What's your favorite book?
Not sure if this topic was created before but anyway...
My favorite is the Soba Nocne More series. It means Room Nightmares =P

Fire Suicune
22nd May 2008, 9:06 PM

Warriors Series. End. Done. YATTA.

I'm too lazy to go find it, but in short, I won't be as active from now on until maybe fall). Lpj, if you want, you can promote another co-owner, permanenty or temporarily, in my place. If you want to see the entire story, look in the Shinx Club or something.

-F.S. out

Normalize
22nd May 2008, 9:27 PM
OMG! U just read your banner, and I just LOL'D! Anywayss, right now i am trying to join Fizzy Bubbles... yeah i have read alll the rull n' stuff but i need it to open. So now i wait...

I found funny cats pics
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-cat-dog-move-sign.jpg
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-cat-dog-beds-stop-whining.jpg

Fire Suicune
22nd May 2008, 9:30 PM
OMG! U just read your banner, and I just LOL'D! Anywayss, right now i am trying to join Fizzy Bubbles... yeah i have read alll the rull n' stuff but i need it to open. So now i wait...

I found funny cats pics
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-cat-dog-move-sign.jpg
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-cat-dog-beds-stop-whining.jpg

XD I've seen both of those. If you want more, there's http://icanhascheezburger.com I love this site, and I'm currently browsing it right now.

-F.S. out

rekreatur
22nd May 2008, 10:12 PM
Roflol at the pics! XD

I think I'll change my username when the name thread opens again.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
22nd May 2008, 10:32 PM
FS: I'm not demoting you, nor am I demotng Xen. However, I am assigning others to higher positions since my co-owners are vanishing. pink_skitty is 2nd in command once Chippy is not active, i.e. tomorrow. Chelc takes Xen's spot as 3rd, and iPokeYou takes Chelc's spot as fourth, but this will only be like this until Chippy and Xen are back.

LightingKimba
22nd May 2008, 11:17 PM
Probopass? Is that the password?

There's a lot of books that I like to read. My favorite series is the Keys to the Kingdom series by Garth Nix. My favorite children's book is Chicken Little. Finally, my favorite manga series is D. Gray Man.

Fire Suicune
22nd May 2008, 11:55 PM
Probopass? Is that the password?

Yeah, I think so, but you're still missing something. Try again, if you'd like.

Thanks lpj. I'll try to be as active as I can, but I'm not making any promises. Though me and my dad are trying to convince my mom to let me have wireless internet connection on my actual computer, so that might help...if she says yes...

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
22nd May 2008, 11:56 PM
LightningKimba, again you didn't read the rules. You have more tries for today. You're missing something important. Look at the other posts w/ people asking to join.

LightingKimba
23rd May 2008, 12:56 AM
Okay, okay... NOW I see what I missed..

May I join (Propopass)?

Warfare
23rd May 2008, 1:11 AM

Warriors Series. End. Done. YATTA.
Seconded. Fantasy book about cats? ya fer shure. There's suspense here and there. Sometimes, there's some small details you may not catch. Some of the characters are cute. :D

@legendarypokemonjunkie17, you should take note at the recent sticky.

Fire Suicune
23rd May 2008, 1:26 AM
Seconded. Fantasy book about cats? ya fer shure. There's suspense here and there. Sometimes, there's some small details you may not catch. Some of the characters are cute. :D

@legendarypokemonjunkie17, you should take note at the recent sticky.

YA FER SHURE! Even though they're not as detailed as they could be (or as long, for that matter, but I guess it's necessary for all the books they're planning), I still love them. I wonder if they'd manage to make a movie out of them...? Of course, not each one individually, but...Oo, maybe one for each series. Then there'd be four. *is done yapping*

Oh, and I love your avatar, iPokeYou. That IS a kitty, right?

-F.S. out

Warfare
23rd May 2008, 1:34 AM
YA FER SHURE! Even though they're not as detailed as they could be (or as long, for that matter, but I guess it's necessary for all the books they're planning), I still love them. I wonder if they'd manage to make a movie out of them...? Of course, not each one individually, but...Oo, maybe one for each series. Then there'd be four. *is done yapping*

I don't mind the details they miss. In fact, I like pointing out the typos and all. The details are quite minor and they usually don't affect the story greatly. A movie isn't really a good idea, IMO. I don't really like seeing cats talking with their mouths moving in synchronization. I'd be all... xd.

Oh, and I love your avatar, iPokeYou. That IS a kitty, right?

-F.S. out
Yes, it is. And that's my name too. :D
You should see Chelc's avatar and usertitle too. We're so awesome like that.
But we all know that I am far sexier, though she is just as awesome. :)

Fire Suicune
23rd May 2008, 1:40 AM
Okay, okay... NOW I see what I missed..

May I join (Propopass)?

Whoops, skimmed over your post. Yup, you're in now.

I don't mind the details they miss. In fact, I like pointing out the typos and all. The details are quite minor and they usually don't affect the story greatly. A movie isn't really a good idea, IMO. I don't really like seeing cats talking with their mouths moving in synchronization. I'd be all... xd.
Hm...good point, didn't think of that. I take the movie idea back DX

Yes, it is. And that's my name too. :D
You should see Chelc's avatar and usertitle too. We're so awesome like that.
But we all know that I am far sexier, though she is just as awesome. :)

XD I've seen her avatar, and it seems that you two have a debate or something going on. And yes, you two are just awesome like that (I can't say anything about the sexier part, but I'll just go along with it XD).

EDIT: I'm sorry, but I HAVE to post this:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-kitten-attacks-older-cat.jpg

Alright, who's older than me? BEWARE.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-cats-baby-carriage.jpg

Gotta love it.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-kitten-monitor-evil-plan.jpg

This would be my desktop. It's so me. =P

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-bird-window-fail.jpg

Epic win.

Okay, that last one wasn't feline-related, but I couldn't resist.

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
23rd May 2008, 4:41 AM
iPokeYou, thanks for telling me about the new sticky. I really appreciate it, and I will edit the rules further to reflect what was said. However, we aren't that bad when it comes to one-liners. On the other hand, I will not hesitate to report.

Anyway, what was that last picture of? I can't make it out. Also, I was searching that site and I found a lot of funny pictures that I'd post but am too lazy to do so.

Good night everyone.

Edit: Chippeh! You're rank went up!

Normalize
23rd May 2008, 12:34 PM
ZOMG! iPokeYou and Chelc are so funny. I love there avatars. And yes, iPokeYou is way sexier than Chelc. But Chelc is... i don't know much about her so we will go with the safe road... pleasent.

Timaku
23rd May 2008, 6:19 PM
Why oh why don't we have more Feline-Pokemon art based off of these funny Cat pictures? :D

Normalize
23rd May 2008, 9:03 PM
Why oh why don't we have more Feline-Pokemon art based off of these funny Cat pictures? :D
Yes? why not? We should have a meowth ridding an invisible bike! and basement cat(Glameow) and celling cat(Skitty)! Or a Persian shazaming a Growlith.

rekreatur
23rd May 2008, 9:26 PM
Timaku if you send more one-liners I'll give you a warning D=

Do you like silly videos/pics?
Well, I love them!

Ok, now this is just lol XD
http://i31.*******.com/2n7dor7.jpg

Ruby_Espeon
23rd May 2008, 10:36 PM
Ok, RE, see you!

*Says playfully* Well, at least 1 person cares!! I'm BAAA-AACK!!!! I know I said the 25th, but I got the date wrong.....:D. Oh, yes, I almost forgot....FS or lpj17, is it okay if I claim my pokemon now? ;196; And another question....am I allowed to claim pokemon at a different time, like if I choose 2 pokemon one day, and my last pokemon a few days later?

rekreatur
23rd May 2008, 11:48 PM
Oh, yes, I almost forgot....FS or lpj17, is it okay if I claim my pokemon now?
Not sure if they're going to be on soon because FS said that she won't be very active 'till fall and lpj was supposed to be suffering from a bad-grade disease XP

And another question....am I allowed to claim pokemon at a different time, like if I choose 2 pokemon one day, and my last pokemon a few days later?
Well, I'm not so sure about this one. I wanted to ask lpj about that but then I forgot...my bad

legendarypokemonjunkie17
24th May 2008, 1:27 AM
*Says playfully* Well, at least 1 person cares!! I'm BAAA-AACK!!!! I know I said the 25th, but I got the date wrong.....:D. Oh, yes, I almost forgot....FS or lpj17, is it okay if I claim my pokemon now? ;196; And another question....am I allowed to claim pokemon at a different time, like if I choose 2 pokemon one day, and my last pokemon a few days later?

Welcome back.

I believe you've been here long enough to claim, so feel free to do so.

And you can claim pokemon whenever you want unless it's been claimed by 5 people already. You can do 2 one day and 1 another, go right ahead.

As you all know Chippy is gone for the summer, most likely. Anywho, be good little children and members and so on since I won't be on tomorrow.

Since I won't be here tomorrow, pink skitty is in charge since she (she right?) or he is temporarily 2nd in command

Be good for her (or him [plese clarify for me because I'm dense and confused]). And I apologize to ps for the confusion on my part.

Normalize
24th May 2008, 1:41 AM
Hey lpj, what would my rank in the club be? Just wondering cause evrybody else has a rank n' stuff so i want one too.

Is anybody here in Fizzy Bubbles? I read up about it and want to join, but it seem very unactive...

Fire Suicune
24th May 2008, 2:10 AM
FS LIVES!!!!! My mom was ACTUALLY NICE ENOUGH to get me a wireless adapter for my computer, but I can only come on for about an hour or two a day.

Well...not much else to say, except I'm back (wow, you got a one-day break from FS XD).

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
24th May 2008, 2:34 AM
Hey lpj, what would my rank in the club be? Just wondering cause evrybody else has a rank n' stuff so i want one too.

Is anybody here in Fizzy Bubbles? I read up about it and want to join, but it seem very unactive...

Member. And not everyone has a rank.

I'll be editting the rules with a new section explaining the role of a co-owner and how this clubs co-owner system works. Everyone must read this section eventually so do it after I post or edit this one saying I've edited.

LightingKimba
24th May 2008, 4:40 AM
Good job with the router, Suicune!

And if I could make a question...

What's your favorite manga series?
Again, mine's Reborn, D. Gray Man, and One Piece. They each have very awesome stories, and have awesome comedic elements.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
24th May 2008, 5:10 AM
So, I was editing the first post (shocking right?) and we blew a fuse. So, tomorrow night I'll edit with the co-owner section and stuff, I'm going to bed now. If I wake up early, like around 5:30 or 6 (I have stuff to do and I have to travel), I'll try to edit then.

FS is still 2nd in command since she is able to come on again, even though it's only for like an hour or two.

Feel free to start the much needed topics, after all, I'm an inept topic maker lol.

Good night everyone.

Fire Suicune
24th May 2008, 6:32 AM
Good job with the router, Suicune!

XD It's FS. Much shorter to type.

Back in second command...YAYZ!!

Naruto, Death Note, and Bleach. Yup. I HAVE MAH OWN OPINIONS!

-F.S. out

rekreatur
24th May 2008, 9:19 AM
Since I won't be here tomorrow, pink skitty is in charge since she (she right?) or he is temporarily 2nd in command
It's she. Next time check out my profile XD

So, I was editing the first post
OMFG, lpj edited the 1st post 0_0
Don't know, but is anybody even listening to me? I want to claim Skitty, Luxio and Persian...

So, am I like a back up co-owner?

Ruby_Espeon
24th May 2008, 4:31 PM
lpj: Thanks for answering! I'll take Espeon:D and Mew for now. The 3rd one is hard for me to decide....I like a lot....

pink skitty: Love the new image!! *smiley face with a thumbs up*

Probably the Pokemon Manga series. To be more specific, I think FRLG. ;134;

Normalize
24th May 2008, 4:36 PM
Yeah F.S. GROUP HUG!

Bleach

We should have some sorta of competion, like who can find the funniest cat pic?

Ruby_Espeon
24th May 2008, 4:48 PM
I have one! It made my friends laugh SO hard....It's in the spoiler :D:

http://www.flowgo.com/funny/1389_cat-who-saw-you-nekkid.html

Sorry I couldn't get the actual picture in the spoiler. I don't know how to do that. Can someone please teach me? Also, how do you change the little words under your image? :D (This is such a nice smiley face!!)

rekreatur
24th May 2008, 5:26 PM
pink skitty: Love the new image!! *smiley face with a thumbs up*

Thanks! =^_^=

I found more lol-ish pics XD
http://i32.*******.com/o7is84.jpg
http://i29.*******.com/jj9yti.jpg
http://i28.*******.com/2gww8qq.jpg
http://i32.*******.com/2rny32v.jpg
http://i31.*******.com/25jcjyp.jpg
http://i31.*******.com/288wd91.jpg

LightingKimba
24th May 2008, 5:42 PM
Skitty, where do you get those pics from? They're so awesome! ^^

rekreatur
24th May 2008, 5:51 PM
Skitty, where do you get those pics from? They're so awesome! ^^

http://icanhascheezburger.com/
^I got them here. =^_^=

Off topic: I just caught my 2nd shiny Buneary with the pokeradar =D

Timaku
24th May 2008, 6:57 PM
I have a question, when will the members and claimed lists be updated? I don't seem to be on either of them...

rekreatur
24th May 2008, 7:08 PM
I have a question, when will the members and claimed lists be updated? I don't seem to be on either of them...
Lpj still didn't edit the member list? I'm gonna send him a pm. Don't worry you'll get on the member list ^_^

Fire Suicune
24th May 2008, 7:29 PM
RE, to have an image, post the url (which you already did), then add to each side. Ex: Inserturlhere Don't forget the slash in the last one.

I've seen all thoe pics already, thanks to having visited the site and scanned through 100+ pages. I can find good ones as well =3

I missed something...Oh yeah, GROUP HUG FROM NORMALIZE!!!!

-F.S. out

Sarahpom83
24th May 2008, 7:53 PM
Sorry once again for not being around, house cleaning yesterday and I donít really know how long Iíve not been on yesterday I tired to come on but like the web was really slow so I gave up. And today Iím busy to trying to clean the oven, and its really hard to get the stuff off it.

And thanks for those whom like my paper child things. Iíve colored them and my Dad printed them out for me so Iíve just gotta take pictures of the colored ones and Iíll show everyone.

I donít really read books, unless they are to my son but I love to read him ďGreen Eggs and HamĒ to him, because the character in the book is named Sam, and my Sonís name is Samuel.

I donít read themÖ..

Chelc
25th May 2008, 12:16 AM
Welcome back to everyone who has returned!
Yes, Sid is sexier than me (lmao, why did I admit that?), but I am more awesome. ;D

Twilight Series. Though before I got into Twilight, it was Harry Potter and basically every book by Nicholas Sparks.

I have a lot. lawl, I haven't read manga in forever. Everything in Shojo Beat basically. Vampire Knight, Honey and Clover, basically everything by Arina Tanemura, CLAMP (CCS!! Tsubasa <3), NANA, ParaKiss, Absolute Boyfriend, etc. XD;

legendarypokemonjunkie17
25th May 2008, 2:33 AM
Chelc! Thanks for coming back to visit lol. And really, never admit that Sid is better than you, but yes, you are more awsome. All women are superior to men, and that's coming from a guy mind you.

I have several. Harry Potter, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Acceleration by Ghrah (prob spelled wrong) McNamee. The latter is amazing! I'll post a summary in spoiler form later on.

I had to travel this morning and got home at around noon, and I've been asleep since so...

Normalize
25th May 2008, 5:01 PM
Sereies
Uglies, Twilight, HP, Narnia, Peeps, and Maxium Ride.
One Only
Poison and Storm Thief.

Yes, all women are better than all men

Ruby_Espeon
25th May 2008, 7:29 PM
RE, to have an image, post the url (which you already did), then add to each side. Ex: Inserturlhere Don't forget the slash in the last one.

Thanks, FS!!

The Golden Compass. It ROCKS!!!!! And I'm only halfway in the book. I bought it 2 days ago. :D

legendarypokemonjunkie17
25th May 2008, 7:38 PM
Wow, this club is so active.

Anywho, question. How do you link an image back to a thread/club/site? I want to put a banner in my sig for the club (about time right?) and I don't know how.

Topic time!

What's your favorite shiny feline pokemon?

For me, it's shiny Umbreon. A black and blue cat!! What more can you ask for? And for you guys, when I find it in my hundreds of files, I'll post the shiny Japanese sprite.

Warfare
25th May 2008, 7:41 PM
Wow, this club is so active.

Anywho, question. How do you link an image back to a thread/club/site? I want to put a banner in my sig for the club (about time right?) and I don't know how.

("")

What's your favorite shiny feline Pokemon?
Umbreon and Zangoose. The colors are nice, though I don't really like the coloring of shiny Pokemon in general, except for the ones that look pink. :d

Ruby_Espeon
25th May 2008, 8:12 PM
[QUOTE=iPokeYou;8076960][FONT="Calibri"] ("")QUOTE]

Err....I'm sorry but I don't really get what you're trying to say. I'd like to know how to link things, too, if you don't mind explaining.

Wow. This is tough....I like a lot. Er, let's see, okay, I've made up my mind...sorta. It's probably Shiny Suicune, because it looks nice with that light blue. Plus, it's a legend :D. ;245;

Fire Suicune
25th May 2008, 8:33 PM
[url="InsertURLhere"]Insert Image[/URL*]

Without the *, of course. And with the Url and image XD If you still don't get it, Pm me.

Shinx line. Me LOVES yellow. Oh, and Absol, cause red's mah favorite color <3

-F.S. out

Ruby_Espeon
25th May 2008, 8:41 PM
And another question(sorry):

How do you change the small words under your username?

I really appreciate you answering my questions by the way.

rekreatur
25th May 2008, 10:24 PM
How do you change the small words under your username?

Go to quick links (it's somewere by the top of the forums) select "Edit Your Details" and there should be an option to change the user title.

Umbreon and Skitty. They're just awesome =3

Normalize
26th May 2008, 4:13 AM
Umbreon, Meowth, and Glameow. For some reason i don't like shiny Skitty.

Ruby_Espeon
26th May 2008, 5:24 AM
Hi everyone. I need help deciding what my 3rd claimed pokemon will be (my 1st two were Espeon :D and Mew :D, if you didn't see that post), so, NEW TOPIC!!!

Which one's better, Vaporeon or Suicune? Why?

I would really appreciate it if you guys would try to answer by the end of Memorial day if you aren't busy.

*Just for fun*:

It's the battle against 2 feline pokemon. Both are good. But who is better? ;245; *lightning zap* ;134;

Fire Suicune
26th May 2008, 5:46 AM

Uh.......*points to username*

But that's my preference. Neither's really better (well, I guess....er....MEH). Lemme alone.

*still waiting for name change thread to open*

I'll go try to find some feline Poke comics. We need more humor here.

-F.S. out

LightingKimba
26th May 2008, 5:54 AM
Uh.. Hm... My favorites are probably shiny Espeon and shiny Glaceon, even though I heard those two had awful shiny forms. Another reason why I think I have a broken brain. :p

I prefer Vaporeon. It's both cuter, more beautiful, and it has that cool aura thing.

Warfare
26th May 2008, 6:33 AM
Uh.......*points to username*

But that's my preference. Neither's really better (well, I guess....er....MEH). Lemme alone.

*still waiting for name change thread to open*

-F.S. out

FIRE MUDKIP?! lol.
Moderators don't really care about the name change thread, really. I have a post in there, though. ;x

Vaporeon. I don't have a preference for both, but really, I never liked any of the legendaries. It's not like I don't like them because they're legendary, but I just don't have favorites among them. I like others.

purple_absol709
26th May 2008, 12:25 PM

Absol and Delcatty. They're red.

I prefer Vaporeon. I don't like legendaries in general. :/

rekreatur
26th May 2008, 1:45 PM
Vaporeon. He's cuter, an eeveelution, looks more like a cat and I have a shiny Vaporeon =3

FS, maybe change your name to Fire Swampert? That way we can still call you FS!

Ruby_Espeon
26th May 2008, 3:24 PM
This message is to only the people that have answered the question in bold below, posted by pink skitty

Vaporeon. He's cuter, an eeveelution, looks more like a cat and I have a shiny Vaporeon =3

Yeah, Shiny Vaporeons are nice...*day dreams about catching a shiny eevee* Okay, anyway, that's 3 - 1. It seems that lots of people like Vaporeon, which surprises me, because I've never heard of anyone whose liked Vaporeon better than Suicune, or people who don't like legends...YOU GUYS ROCK! No offence to FS; you rock, too.

;134; *lightning zap* ;245; *Vaporeon* "I'm winning!!!"

Normalize
26th May 2008, 3:32 PM
Vaporeon, because it is so better at contest than Suicune (No offense FS)

Fire Suicune
26th May 2008, 9:01 PM
FIRE MUDKIP?! lol.

*smacks forehead* WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT? DOH!

FS, maybe change your name to Fire Swampert? That way we can still call you FS!

I already know what I want; it'll still be FS. It will be Fire S_____ (fill in blank with rest of word,I'll let you guys guess). No, it's not Swampert *GASP*

XD I take no offense to liking Vaproeon better, I honestly don't know why I like Suicune so much. Hence why I want to change my name.

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
26th May 2008, 9:13 PM

Suicune. Legend. I said so.

Wow! I'm certainly loving on the one word sentences today!

New random topic.

What do you think FS's new name will be?

I was going to say Sawmpert, but it's not.

Question for Chippy: Is it a pokemon, or something else?

Fire Suicune
26th May 2008, 9:22 PM

Teh owner has spoketh XD I love your bluntness.

QfC: Nope, not a Pokemon at all.

Oh, and what's a Sawmpert? XD

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
26th May 2008, 9:30 PM
Yes, I have spoken. And bluntness, as well as sarcasm, comes naturally to me. It's like a 2nd language.

As for new name ideas, how about Fire Sushi? Fire Sashimi? I'm dying of anticipation.

And I'm thinking of pm'ing a mod to try and get the thread opened. Maybe Josh or Chris, or Sandra if she's on.

EDIT: To avoid the ban stick, I'm not pm'ing any mods about the thread. Thank God Angeling was blunt when she closed the thread, even though it has been way over a month...

Fire Suicune
26th May 2008, 9:42 PM
You must treach me of this second language, master. *bows*

...Er...it's an actual word, English, if I recall correctly.

I don't think you should, but if you want to, then go ahead.

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
26th May 2008, 9:46 PM
Yeah, I'm not pm'ing. Note the edit of the above post.

And it's not something you learn, but something you are gifted with lol.

And those are actual words, they're just Japanese...

rekreatur
26th May 2008, 10:21 PM
I already know what I want; it'll still be FS. It will be Fire S_____ (fill in blank with rest of word,I'll let you guys guess).
Hmmm... Fire Shinx? It's probbably wrong XP

You're not ticked or anything today, riiiiight?

@ P_S: I said not a Pokemon at all.
Woops, didn't see it ^^'

Fire Suicune
26th May 2008, 10:34 PM
Yeah, I'm not pm'ing. Note the edit of the above post.

And it's not something you learn, but something you are gifted with lol.

And those are actual words, they're just Japanese...

Me sees.

DARN IT! So that's why my friend couldn't teach me either...

I know. Hence why I said 'ENGLISH' in there.

@ P_S: I said not a Pokemon at all.

@ normalize: How d'ya like Necaleo?

-F.S. out

Normalize
26th May 2008, 11:11 PM
@ normalize: How d'ya like Necaleo?
love it! ta-hanxs!
Fire S-
Spider?
Sama?
Snake?
Sprite?

Please tell me!

Fire Suicune
26th May 2008, 11:20 PM
^^XD I like Fire-Sama, but no. You'll just have to wait and see. Nice ideas though. XP

And I'm glad ya like it, Normalize!

-F.S. out

Ruby_Espeon
27th May 2008, 1:34 AM
XD I take no offense to liking Vaproeon better, I honestly don't know why I like Suicune so much. Hence why I want to change my name.

What's a "Vaproeon"? XP ;134;

^^XD I like Fire-Sama, but no. You'll just have to wait and see. Nice ideas though. XP

And I'm glad ya like it, Normalize!

-F.S. out

Well, can you tell us how many letters are after "Fire S_____"? ;245;

;134; *lightning zap* ;245; The battle against feline pokemon has reached it's end! So...who won...? It'll be in my next post!

Xenavire
27th May 2008, 2:27 AM
Me likey Vaporeon.... my shiny one is awesome... I love my shiny Absol too, but theres no way I can choose a fave shiny Feline X3....
(unless you count Zangoose X3)
Hi Guys... just stopping by... things have not improved much, but finally my love of cats might truly pay of because of an idea I had for my CV... its kinda unique so I am hoping it will get me what I need... My anti-depressant meds are doing nothing XP... Maile is the only one making a difference in my life, as usual <3... Hope everyone here is doing OK... best news I have is I do have a roof over my head for the time being... so dont worry about me, I will get on my feet soon I guess :3...

Later guys...

legendarypokemonjunkie17
27th May 2008, 2:31 AM
XEN! Good to see ya buddy! Well, I certainly hope things look up for you soon. You are definately in our thoughts.

And don't forget, there's always a spot for you here!

Xenavire
27th May 2008, 2:36 AM
Thanks LPJ17.... but really you should remove me as a co-owner... I was only ever a member in my opinion so better to let someone who will actually be able to be here... can promise to actually come back.... I can't promise that you know... because I dont know if I will ever have internet properly again.... someone else should have the honour I can't live up to... I will always count myself as a member though, even if I can't come back....

legendarypokemonjunkie17
27th May 2008, 3:09 AM
Xen, when I add the honorary members list, you'll see while you're still marked as a co-owner.

Now I'm stealing a topic from Chippy's club, gotta love copy/paste!

Do you think you're a good trainer?

I'm on the fence about this. I mean, I have a lot of pokemon, but I only really use 6-9 out of like my 150+ pokemon. Out of all of my pokemon, only 3 are above level 70, naturally raised, but that group excluded my starter who is around level 63. Luxray is my strongest being about level 75.

However, I do spoil my pokemon to no end, and their happiness level is very high. And when I battle, it's very rare that I lose, like maybe every 1 battle in 75 I lose.

purple_absol709
27th May 2008, 12:48 PM
Hiya, all! :D

Fire Strike. :3

No, I stick to my favorites, don't EV train and all that goodness, and don't competetively battle. :/ But I'm pretty good in-game.

Timaku
27th May 2008, 5:03 PM

Fire Flower...Come on, it's perfect! :p

Fire Suicune
27th May 2008, 5:05 PM
PA, you traitor D=< *picks up rock*

Anyways, you stole a topic from my club, lpj?

Go steal my answer from the club as well, then >=3

BTW Timaku, I hate flowers. Way too girly.

-F.S. out

rekreatur
27th May 2008, 7:59 PM
Xen, when I add the honorary members list, you'll see while you're still marked as a co-owner.

Now I'm stealing a topic from Chippy's club, gotta love copy/paste!

HEY! You stole my topic!
Anyway....I think I'm average.

FS, no Golems this time? XP

Fire Spirit? X3

Fire Suicune
27th May 2008, 11:34 PM
No, no Golems...

FS isn't going to be herself for a while...see sig for details...

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
28th May 2008, 1:26 AM
FS, I'm very sorry for your loss. Any death, let alone the death of a pet is difficult. But we can only think that Jake is in a better place now, and he lived 12 long years, and made 12 of your 15 years on Earth wonderful.

Now if we could all have a moment of silence for Jake, Chippy's cat, her pet, and her brother.

And we're here if and when you need us Chippy.

Sarahpom83
28th May 2008, 1:26 AM
I like Umberon shiny, and well thatís all the others kind of look the same expect for the Eevee forms, but for like Meowth he almost looks the same shiny and normal

Suicune, because Iíve always liked him, but Iím sure heíd win any ways but it depends on the levels of them.

Spirit?

I havenít played my game in a while but Iím sure going to have to try to do something, by Sunday, me going to ToysRus Sunday to get Darkrai!!!!! But I guess I am some what..

Darn it reading down the line I see Pink Skitty already picked what I had in mind for FS name ><

So maybe Star or Sky

And FS Iím very sorry to hear that, its always sad to lose a pet you care so much about, Iíll be sad when my Cat Cleo passes away but I hope not any time soon but if she ever does, sheís kind of old, Iíll get a new cat for her place and name it CleoÖ J Iím not good with namesÖ. But she only likes me and runs away from my son because well he still doesnít quite understand pet, he wants to pull her fur so that is understandable.

I hope youíll be alright.

Normalize
28th May 2008, 1:47 AM
I love all my Pokemon, Ev trained or not, so yes.

That is so sad FS, lossing a pet like that. 12 years is good age for a cat and he is at peace now.

Fire Suicune
28th May 2008, 1:47 AM
I'm feeling better now. He's up there in kitty heaven, battling with P.K. over who gets the biscuit...*inside joke*

The sad thing is, he's not even my favorite cat. He was just my first ever pet...and my second-favorite cat. I hope my fave lives a lot longer...cause's Jake's problem was sudden and unavoidable...

You guys do realize that the answer's been said already? (about my name change, that is)

-F.S. out

Normalize
28th May 2008, 1:59 AM
Spider?
Sama?
Snake?
Sprite?

Spirit?

Spirit?
Star?
Sky?

Which one? I can't wait to find out. You should tell me, if not I'll get out the toaster! Yeah you better run! Please?

Fire Suicune
28th May 2008, 2:04 AM
None of those. I will say that the person who said it knows they're right.

New topic:

What's your favorite snack?

If we had this already, sue me.I personally LOVE sunflower seeds. I'm munching on some as I'm typing.

-F.S. out

squirrel
28th May 2008, 2:10 AM
F.S. I'm so sorry.
I was reading another thread, and saw your signature and I'm like "That was today!" D:
12 years old huh?...

Oh crap... That's how old my dog is. And she did have that eating probl-*bursts into tears*

Ok. Ok, I'm better now.
F.S. should stand for Fire Sumo! :D *shot for Mama Luigi reference*

Hmm... Of course I love my pixels! They're my pride and joy! *nolife*

EDIT: Oh! That's how it is! Making new topics and such while I'm typing! Well!

I'm going to admit upfront I'm a chocaholic. I'd like to add I'll eat pretty much anything that has sugar, and is not healthy for you. *munchs on some chips*

legendarypokemonjunkie17
28th May 2008, 2:12 AM
Fire Strike! That's your name!

And Chippy, just keep your chin up and smile, don't mourn but be happy that he lived such a long life.

Forretress Fan
28th May 2008, 2:22 AM
yo legendarypokemonjunkie17 NO idea such many Pokemon were feline. I'd love to join the club (Probopass)

Heh This is like one of the most popularest clubs its always the first when I clikc the clubs section :P

Ruby_Espeon
28th May 2008, 2:25 AM
Oh, my...I'm really sorry, FS. I might not understand how it's like to lose a pet that means so much to you(I've never had one), but my friend lost a dog that meant a lot to everyone. Everyone loved that dog, because, I don't know, it had some kind of charm. I've seen how my friend when my friend was reminded of the dog. It was not a pretty sight....I know this might sound retarded to some people(I don't know if this will, but just in case), Jake will always be with you, and will always love you. And when you pass(a LONGGGGG time from now), you will see him again.

Also....is it Fire Spirit(seeing that's what more than 1 person answered)?

PA, you traitor D=< *picks up rock*

Or Fire Strike(the "traitor" kind of lead me onto something)?

Fire Suicune
28th May 2008, 2:30 AM
F.S. I'm so sorry.
I was reading another thread, and saw your signature and I'm like "That was today!" D:
12 years old huh?...

Oh crap... That's how old my dog is. And she did have that eating probl-*bursts into tears*

It wasn't his age, he had kidney failure. Of course, the old age didn't help that...So I think your dog should be fine. I'm hoping, at least.

And the owner (lpj) gets a cookie. So when you see the new name, you'll know who it is.

FF, you missed something, so you can't join, but try again maybe?

*sighs* I'll always remember him...what a great way to start summer...(that last part was saracastic)

-F.S. out

Ruby_Espeon
28th May 2008, 2:32 AM
Also, the winner is.......VAPOREON!!! ;134; My 3rd claim will be Vaporeon, please. Sorry to all those people who chose Suicune. Votes are votes. From now on, if you like, I will place a Suicune sprite in every message. ;245;

rekreatur
28th May 2008, 2:16 PM
Chocolate! It's just soo good =3

Aww..FS.. *hugs*
It's just so sad when a kitty dies ;_; I hope he's playing with my Pika in Heaven now.
Hope you'll feel a lot better soon =)

Da14u.C
28th May 2008, 2:44 PM
Could I please join?
my favourite feline pokemon is definately vaporeon <3 because of its awesome beauty :)

Your Wost/least fave subject?
hm... interesting topic.... :p definately maths because its just too.... mathimatical XD. seriously: me & numbers are like water & oli ~ we just dont mix

oh yeah, nearly forgot,, the password: Probopass :D

Timaku
28th May 2008, 3:25 PM
BTW Timaku, I hate flowers. Way too girly.

Sigh, every time I try to be entertaining or make a good joke, it just blows up in my face. T_T

Sarahpom83
28th May 2008, 4:19 PM
Not sure, fruit I like to eat it

well when I was in school my worst subject was Math, I sucked at it and I hated it, and I didn't really like Language arts ether.

any ways here is a drawing I did for a friend, its part of a trade on the Oekaki I'm always at, I still have two other pokemon to draw to put with it. But I was looking at a Japanese Meowth card to draw this pose, and OMG I want that card!
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/41c82127e8e4cb7fade9b27d975e2219.png

rekreatur
28th May 2008, 4:24 PM
Am I still a co-owner? I'm kinda confused ^-^'

Sarahpom, the Meowth is cute, but may I critic a little?
If yes - his left arm (from our view) is too straight and the finger (on the left paw) is wierd O_o
If no - I'm sorry ^^'

Fire Suicune
28th May 2008, 7:02 PM
Could I please join?
my favourite feline pokemon is definately vaporeon <3 because of its awesome beauty :)

hm... interesting topic.... :p definately maths because its just too.... mathimatical XD. seriously: me & numbers are like water & oli ~ we just dont mix

oh yeah, nearly forgot,, the password: Probopass :D

Yup, yup, welcome to the club!

Sigh, every time I try to be entertaining or make a good joke, it just blows up in my face. T_T

Oh, that was a joke? Sorry. *grins sheepishly*

And I have no clue if you're co-owner, P_s, I guess just wait for lpj.

MEOWTHY!!!!! *steals*

-F.S. out

PurpleMew
28th May 2008, 7:16 PM
May i please join? [Probopass]

I <3 Felines so much that i have 3 cats, Felines are just so cute and cudderly even though some of them are big
My Favorite Feline is Leafeon/Glaceon

I'd have to say probably Music because i so out of tune and can do everything else

Fire Suicune
28th May 2008, 7:19 PM
May i please join? [Probopass]

I <3 Felines so much that i have 3 cats, Felines are just so cute and cudderly even though some of them are big
My Favorite Feline is Leafeon/Glaceon

I'd have to say probably Music because i so out of tune and can do everything else

Absolutely! Welcome to the club!

Hm...that was atopic from a while ago, wasn't it? I'll answer again just for the heck of it. My worst subject would probably be French or Biology, and my least favorite would be Civics or Biology. Good thing that I'm done with school for 11 weeks~~~

-F.S. out

Normalize
28th May 2008, 9:02 PM
Da14u.C is a member? yeah! I have to call you something shorter (oh, you can call me Normy for short)
-DC
-D14
-Duc(?)
-Da
-Da14

That all i have, i like the second and last one. So what ever happened to your old account?

Best is math and worst is Latin wait no.... gym but i won't have to take it anymore since today is my last day of school and i have all gym credits! YES! No more gym!

Da14u.C
30th May 2008, 8:22 AM
Absolutely! Welcome to the club!

Hm...that was atopic from a while ago, wasn't it? I'll answer again just for the heck of it. My worst subject would probably be French or Biology, and my least favorite would be Civics or Biology. Good thing that I'm done with school for 11 weeks~~~

-F.S. out

:o french and biology are my favourite subjects! civics isnt that bad.... i finished it with a 98% final average :p

Da14u.C is short for The One For You Is Smiling
The One For You Is Smiling = Da 1 4 u . :)
Da 1 4 u . :) = Da 1 4 u . (:
Da 1 4 u . (: = Da 1 4 u . C
thus we have: Da14u.C
call me DaC XD

hm... yoghurt (yes, i am a health freak :p)

LightingKimba
30th May 2008, 2:19 PM
Hm.. I say bagels. Actually, I eat too many bread-like things. Heck, I'll even eat a plain loaf of bread as a snack. But, bagels are definietly my favorite snack. Oh! And cream cheese! I can't have a bagel without cream cheese.

Normalize
30th May 2008, 5:15 PM
Rice Cripsy Treats, they are made of pure sticky goodness!

Today is my first (real) day of Summer! Yeah! No more smelly Latin or the hated Gym... so lets have a cRaZySuGaRrUsHdAnCePaRtY

Fire Suicune
30th May 2008, 5:35 PM
Rice Cripsy Treats, they are made of pure sticky goodness!

Today is my first (real) day of Summer! Yeah! No more smelly Latin or the hated Gym... so lets have a cRaZySuGaRrUsHdAnCePaRtY

Are you sure about that party? FS would be there, and you know what would happen >=3

Oh, and interesting way to say your username, DaC. I actually get it! Very interesting indeed!

-F.S. out

Normalize
30th May 2008, 7:13 PM
I forgot to say that. It is cool about the whole how you came up with your name thing.

And yes FS, you would be the guest of honor at the cRaZySuGaRrUsHdAnCePaRtY!

Fire Suicune
30th May 2008, 7:28 PM
And yes FS, you would be the guest of honor at the cRaZySuGaRrUsHdAnCePaRtY!

Alright! *gets party hat* Bring on teh sugar!

Anyways, to keep the club on topic...on future topic....eh....

What's your favorite non-feline legendary?

I can't remember if we've done it before, so sue me. My favorite legendary period is Giratina. It's just so..........awesome.....and I has a shiny one <3

-F.S. out

Normalize
30th May 2008, 7:36 PM
Isn't his name Spider?
The Lati Twins and all Mini Legends.

cRaZySuGaRrUsHdAnCePaRtY!

-TeH sUgAr
-PaRtY hAtS
-tEha LoTsA cAkE
-SuG- pUnCh
-FiRaWxS
-tEh MoRe SuGaR
-dEcOrAtIoNs

cRaZySuGaRrUsHdAnCePaRtY!

Fire Suicune
30th May 2008, 7:45 PM
Isn't his name Spider?
The Lati Twins and all Mini Legends.

Spider...?..........Oh, you're talking about Gira. No, his name's Spiridra (Spirit + dragon). I love the Lati twins as well. Latias was my favorite thing ever for a while.

-F.S. out

Normalize
30th May 2008, 7:48 PM
Spider...?..........Oh, you're talking about Gira. No, his name's Spiridra (Spirit + dragon). I love the Lati twins as well. Latias was my favorite thing ever for a while.

-F.S. out
I was close... I was just drawing form my memory banks.

rekreatur
30th May 2008, 7:51 PM
The Lati twins, Manaphy and Cresselia.

Can I join the cRaZySuGaRrUsHdAnCePaRtY!? =3

Normalize
30th May 2008, 7:59 PM
The Lati twins, Manaphy and Cresselia.

Can I join the cRaZySuGaRrUsHdAnCePaRtY!? =3
You and kita both can join the cRaZySuGaRrUsHdAnCePaRtY!

Fire Suicune
30th May 2008, 8:01 PM
Okay okay, the...I don't feel like copying and pasting, but anyways, the party is nice and all, but let's keep somewhat related to the club, kay?

Dern...I don't think we need two topics...so..I guess this is a co-owner's post and all that.

I can't type today...

-F.S. out

rekreatur
30th May 2008, 8:08 PM
You and kita both can join the cRaZySuGaRrUsHdAnCePaRtY!

Yay! Come Kita, we're going to the cRaZySuGaRrUsHdAnCePaRtY!

Which feline pokemon do you consider to have the best moveset?
Mew. He learns like EVERY TM.
I know that that's an old topic, but I didn't want to get spammy. XP

Fire Suicune
30th May 2008, 8:19 PM
An old thread? There's a thread inside a thread, P_S? XP

Uh....Arceus? *bricked* I dunno. Maybe Mew, but that's only Tm/HM wise (when a lot of said moves suck). Oh, I know: Eevee! *bricked again*

-F.S. out

Normalize
30th May 2008, 8:43 PM
Which feline Pokemon do you consider to have the best moveset?
Mew

Can someone try to get on Bulbapedia, i think I'm banned but i just wanna make sure its not down.
NEVER MIND! I just heard that they have exceeded their monthly bandwidth so I'm good.

Ruby_Espeon
30th May 2008, 11:08 PM

My favorite.............probably Cresselia, Latias, or Articuno *points to image*.

Welcome to the club, PurpleMew!! :) Can I call you PM? :D

Also, FS: YA RLY what....? ^^; *grins* Love the Swampert banner, by the way!!

Da14u.C
31st May 2008, 12:17 PM
thats a difficult one.... i think i will go with articuno

PurpleMew
31st May 2008, 2:18 PM

My favorite.............probably Cresselia, Latias, or Articuno *points to image*.

Welcome to the club, PurpleMew!! :) Can I call you PM? :D

Also, FS: YA RLY what....? ^^; *grins* Love the Swampert banner, by the way!!

Yeah you can

I'd have to say latios / latias

LightingKimba
31st May 2008, 2:42 PM
Not sure. I don't really care for legendaries all that much, I guess Suicune, but...

The best? Like.. Clearly, the best moveset of them all? Then, obvoiusly Mew. It could learn every TM and HM out there, plus move tutor moves and a whole wide range of techniques from Nintendo Events. It's literally every pokťmon in one, in a way.

rekreatur
1st June 2008, 2:21 PM
Pokemon With the Worst Look?
Feebas. ;P

When's Your Birthday?
23th January. Me and Kita have the same birthday! =D

Best Eeveelution?
Vaporeon and Umbreon.

Just answering some old topics while keeping the club alive ;P

Oh, btw...
Who would visit my new sprite thread?
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=326716

Chelc
1st June 2008, 3:47 PM
K, guys - warning you now. This Club doesn't really discuss a whole lot about the feline pokemon, and I really think we need more of that or else I'll have to close this place. We do pretty well when it comes to no SPAM and following the rules, so yeah. We can still discuss other things as well but our main topic should be the feline pokemon, alright? Thanks. :)

Fire Suicune
1st June 2008, 7:28 PM
I'm going to go ahead and say most of the off-topic stuff was probably my fault. I won't do it again Chelc (BTW, love the avatar).

Pokeon with the worst look?

We had this topic? Ah well, I'll go with Probopass, just cause.....ew. Feline-wise though....er...I can't decide, they're all adorable.

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
1st June 2008, 8:12 PM
And I'm going to say right now, off-topicness will result in a wrning. I'll be sending out those pm's momentarily as a matter of fact.

I will be around more since I have like 11 days left of school, so I can keep the club in check, and if ANYONE gets majorly off topic, I will infract. Although it's hard to make every single topic about feline pokemon, try to. I do not want this club closed again.

This is an owners notice to you all, take this as a major warning.

rekreatur
1st June 2008, 8:52 PM
Lpj, am I still a co-owner? I'm confused.. x_x

Do you think that Entei/Suicune/Raikou looks like a dog?
I don't get it why are Entei, Suicune and Raikou considered dogs. Entei looks like a lion, Raikou like a tiger and Suicune like uh.. I don't know what's Suicune supposed to be ^_^'
So what do you think?

Fire Suicune
1st June 2008, 9:38 PM

Nope. I don't get how people say they look like dogs at all. Maybe Suicune, to a small extent, but not much. Entei and Raikou are definate feline material (lion and {saber-tooth} tiger), and Suicune's kinda like a cheetah or something (the Pokedex does brag about its speed...even though it's not that fast...). Speaking of Sui, I plan to SR for a shiny one on Crystal =3

-F.S. out

Normalize
2nd June 2008, 6:48 PM
Raikou is such a cat, it is clearly a tiger. Entie is a lion but it had a sorta dog face. Suicune i would say to be a dog if i had to pick one, it look more like a fox though.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
2nd June 2008, 9:10 PM
ps: For now, I'm in charge, followed by FS, Chelc, and you are 4th. When Xen comes back, I will be in charge, followed by FS, Xen, and Chelc. If Chelc chooses, I'll make you 4th in command and have her, along with iPokeYou, be honorary members.

Entei is clearly a lion and Raikou is clearly a sabertoothed tiger. Suicune however is debatable. It could be a cheetah, but it could be a wolf. Whatever Suicune is, it has both Feline and Canine characteristics.

Da14u.C
3rd June 2008, 3:55 AM
Lpj, am I still a co-owner? I'm confused.. x_x

I don't get it why are Entei, Suicune and Raikou considered dogs. Entei looks like a lion, Raikou like a tiger and Suicune like uh.. I don't know what's Suicune supposed to be ^_^'
So what do you think?
i think suicune looks like a horse/panther hybrid... and raiku looks like a dog (in my opinion). it isnt... (i dunno the right word here... sleazy? slinky? sexy?) enough to be a feline like feline animals / pokemon. i cannot see suicune with any canine characteristics.... but i see raiku with them :-s or maybe thats just me :p

Sarahpom83
3rd June 2008, 4:33 AM
I know, I know Iíve told everyone if I donít come on its because Iím busy with other things but the past few days the net has been rather very slow and there for I couldnít get on here at all. Iím not sure maybe Comcast just was having a bad connection time or something, but I couldnít really get onto any site, so I had been doing other things.

And still wishing that ďEveryoneís Pokemon RanchĒ would get onto the WiiWare, but they donít really have a date for it to come to the USA.

And besides Iím rather really, really, mad at my ToysRus still because they only had the Darkrai event for only Saturday and I couldnít make it Saturday due to we only have one car which is my car, and my fiancť needs it for going and coming from work every day expect on Sundayís and Wednesday when he has off, and the event said it was suppose to be for May 31st and June 1st, but it didnít happen that way, Iím guessing that the Darkrai event didnít do so well there for they didnít hold it Sunday. But Iím still very ticked off and now I wonít be able to get Darkrai and I really wanted him because I think heís soo cool and also rather cute looking in my point of view, I just think its so cute and Cool!

But any ways on with the questions that I have missed while the net hasnít decided to work for me so Iíve been not on the computer, not even to do request I need to work on. I thought well net donít work I donít need to work on request.. because I normally surf web and work on my request things at the same time.. Iím weird

I love Zapdos, Latios and Latias, and someone else but I canít think at the moment because Iím getting sleepy

Entai looks like a Lion, Raikou looks like a Tiger, and Suicune looks like a Dog of some sort to me. So thatís my thought

Fire Suicune
3rd June 2008, 4:45 AM
Something that FS just now realized...all the trios of each generation (the MAIN trios, ie Birds, Beasts/cats/dogs, Regis, and pixies) are all just that: the same thing. All of the members of a trio are the same thing. So Suicune, Raikou, and Entei would most likely all be the same (kind of) animal, namely cat (IMO). Yeah, I'm that slow...

Oh, and lpj, I noticed that on the first post, you have me as unactive with notice. First, I'll be decently active (as you now know =3), and second, it's said 'inactive'. I do like 'un', though. *bricked*

-F.S. out for the night

Ruby_Espeon
4th June 2008, 3:56 AM
*pant* *pant* Sorry I haven't been posting in a while. My schedule was OVERFLOWING!!!

If you could change 1 thing about your favorite Feline Pokemon, what would it be? Shinys included.

I would DEFINETLY change Shiny Espeon's color to blue, and, for normal Espeon, I would add those little red gems to her, er, its feet, to make it(I don't know why I always think of an Espeon as a she-pokemon...) fly. In my opinion, wings wouldn't really look nice on it. ;196;

Normalize
4th June 2008, 3:59 AM
If you could change 1 thing about your favorite Feline Pokemon, what would it be? Shinys included.
Skitty's shiny is UGLY! I would make it a light blue and er.. ug... uh... differnt shade of yellow.

rekreatur
4th June 2008, 3:06 PM
Skitty's shiny is UGLY! I would make it a light blue and er.. ug... uh... differnt shade of yellow.

I have to agree with you. Why red?! She should be light blue, just like shiny Umbreon's rings. I also think that she should have different eyes, but those are ok too.

Timaku
4th June 2008, 4:56 PM

Yep, I'm still waiting for the changes to be made to the main page...Does it really take this long?

PurpleMew
4th June 2008, 5:03 PM
If you could change 1 thing about your favorite Feline Pokemon, what would it be? Shinys included?

I would change Leafeons colours so it isn't so brown and dull and meybe for its shiny form i would change al the colours completely which included the big blue leaves.

Green leaves- Red leaves when shiny
Brown Body- Maybe light orange or pink when shiny

And even though Skitty is not my favorite i would change its natural colours because it looks ugly

Da14u.C
4th June 2008, 6:01 PM
If you could change 1 thing about your favorite Feline Pokemon, what would it be? Shinys included?

i would take vaporeon and take away its hind legs, make it a real mercat

Fire Suicune
4th June 2008, 6:28 PM
Yep, I'm still waiting for the changes to be made to the main page...Does it really take this long?

Yes, yes it does, because lpj hardly ever updates the first post. Oh yes sir, I said it. *hides*

Even though I consider all of the felines to be my favorite, I'll just go with whatever comes to mind first...*elevator music*.........Luxray to be Electric/DARK. It needs it, sooooo much...

-F.S. out

Warfare
5th June 2008, 2:54 AM
If you could change one thing about your favorite Feline Pokemon, what would it be? Shinys included.
Well, my favorite is obviously Zangoose. I don't want it to have any changes though. It doesn't need a type change, because it's unnecessary and its movepool wouldn't make much sense. And it doesn't need evolutions anyway. The change would have to be minimal due to its stats being quite good already and it looks awesome the way it is. (:

And boo, Chelc moved from Clubs into Pokepolls and Anime Discussion. ):<

Normalize
5th June 2008, 3:00 AM
And boo, Chelc moved from Clubs into Pokepolls and Anime Discussion. ):<
She did ! That sucks! I was going to ask her to look at my club today. I made some big changes because of all the club scares that been going around. WAIT! ipokeyou, your still in clubs right? Could you check mine please (if so)! I did three day of work to find all inactive members. So please look at mine!My mistake, sorry ^_^;

If you could change 1 thing about your favorite Feline Pokemon, what would it be? Shinnies included?
How could i forget Glameow. I think it's shiny is perfect but it evolution is ewe! It is so ugly. It should be called barfwithfur. Her real evolution should be something glamorous. And not ugly.

Ruby_Espeon
5th June 2008, 3:51 AM
If you could change 1 thing about your favorite Feline Pokemon, what would it be? Shinnies included?
How could i forget Glameow. I think it's shiny is perfect but it evolution is ewe! It is so ugly. It should be called barfwithfur. Her real evolution should be something glamorous. And not ugly.

I totally agree with that, Normy!!!! Why should something so.......er, I'll say glamorous, but that's putting it a little too far, evolve into a fat barf-bag? Sorry to people who like Purugly, but it's just our opinion.

Normalize
5th June 2008, 3:57 AM
I totally agree with that, Normy!!!! Why should something so.......er, I'll say glamorous, but that's putting it a little too far, evolve into a fat barf-bag? Sorry to people who like Purugly, but it's just our opinion.
Your like one of the few people who agree with me on this. I been yelled at for calling it ugly even though it name is PurUGLY! Purrtyugly more like it. They should at least give it a split evo, that would be cool. They did it for Gardevoir when the who guy in a dress thing came up, why not Glameow?

Da14u.C
5th June 2008, 7:04 AM
She did ! That sucks! I was going to ask her to look at my club today. I made some big changes because of all the club scares that been going around. WAIT! ipokeyou, your still in clubs right? Could you check mine please (if so)! I did three day of work to find all inactive members. So please look at mine!My mistake, sorry ^_^;

lol, barfwithfur.... but i agree. i think its evolution should look kind of like persian, except a sexier more exotic cat thing like a tiger (i am sorry but raiku justdoesnt fit the sexy slimness we come to expect from felines).

Normalize
5th June 2008, 3:22 PM
lol, barfwithfur.... but i agree. i think its evolution should look kind of like Persian, except a sexier more exotic cat thing like a tiger (i am sorry but raiku just doesnt fit the sexy slimness we come to expect from felines).
XD
Yes Raiku doesn't fit the Image of cat well. It evolution should be more like Persian. But more sexy. Not one of those cats you find in one of those crazy cat collectors home.

rekreatur
5th June 2008, 5:31 PM
Your like one of the few people who agree with me on this. I been yelled at for calling it ugly even though it name is PurUGLY! Purrtyugly more like it. They should at least give it a split evo, that would be cool. They did it for Gardevoir when the who guy in a dress thing came up, why not Glameow?
I just have to agree with this. I almost had a heart attack when I saw Purugly! And I still refuse to evolve my shiny Glameow. The evo should be like a mix of Pesian and Delcatty - Cool and Cute.

Normalize
5th June 2008, 6:09 PM
I just have to agree with this. I almost had a heart attack when I saw Purugly! And I still refuse to evolve my shiny Glameow. The evo should be like a mix of Persian and Delcatty - Cool and Cute.

It should stay classy. A perfect mix of those two would make a perfect evo. What would its evo's name be? I have no idea. I think we should have a moment of silence for Glameow...

Da14u.C
5th June 2008, 7:36 PM
I just have to agree with this. I almost had a heart attack when I saw Purugly! And I still refuse to evolve my shiny Glameow. The evo should be like a mix of Pesian and Delcatty - Cool and Cute.
XD, generally i try and see the beauty in every pokemon but with purugly.... well non the less, i was astounded that a creature could have been drawn so... repulsively. maybe they are trying to show the inner snobbishness of felines. persian is lovely but a snub, and maybe they are trying to show that on the outside with purugly :p don'cha love trying to get into the head of the illustrators?

classy is definately the word i was trying to find, the way goldeen becomes seaKING, glameow should become purDUKE hehehe
and now... the moment of silence *stays silent for about a minute*
:D

Fire Suicune
5th June 2008, 8:56 PM
What, is it dis Purugly time? I'M WATCHING ALL OF YOU! *glares* It's okay Purugly, me still loves you and thinks you're adorable.

My grandfsther on my stepdad's side died this morning, so Imay not be active for a little while. I'm currently away from home, and I have no idea when I'm going bak. This summer has sucked...

-F.S. out

Terry. T.
5th June 2008, 9:25 PM
Please can I rejoin? Sorry for being inactive, I'm in loads of clubs. My fave feline is Eevee and the password is Probopass. I'll make a Pokťcharms banner if you let me back. I hope I'm in!
P.S. I can't be in as often, because Mum's always kicking me off. Like now.

Fire Suicune
5th June 2008, 9:36 PM
Please can I rejoin? Sorry for being inactive, I'm in loads of clubs. My fave feline is Eevee and the password is Probopass. I'll make a Pokťcharms banner if you let me back. I hope I'm in!
P.S. I can't be in as often, because Mum's always kicking me off. Like now.

Sure. I know quite a few members who are inactive, and I wish they'd come back. Anyway, welcome back.

-F.S. out

Ruby_Espeon
5th June 2008, 11:50 PM
What, is it dis Purugly time? I'M WATCHING ALL OF YOU! *glares* It's okay Purugly, me still loves you and thinks you're adorable.

Well I said no offense! Just telling what I feel about Purugly! Why do you like it so much?

My grandfsther on my stepdad's side died this morning, so Imay not be active for a little while. I'm currently away from home, and I have no idea when I'm going bak. This summer has sucked...

-F.S. out

Another death?! It's ok, be strong. Life is a roller coaster--it has its ups and downs. These are the challenges that life puts you through. I SOUND LIKE MY MOM!! Or maybe my friend who's very sensitive....XP....

Fire Suicune
6th June 2008, 2:07 AM
Well I said no offense! Just telling what I feel about Purugly! Why do you like it so much?

Because I'm dedicated to ALL the feline Pokes. =D Not to mention I honestly don't find Purugly unattractive in the least bit. If they hadn't given it that name, I can guarantee more people would like it, or at least not call it ugly.

Another death?!

Yeah, summer's not going so well for me...I wasn't close to him, but it still hurts a little.

-F.S. out

purple_absol709
6th June 2008, 2:52 AM
I haven't posted here in a while...I feel so evil. >evil laughter<

Hmm...topictopictopictopic....

If you could change one thing about your favorite Feline Pokemon, what would it be? Shinys included.

Game-wise, I would give Absol better stats and Delcatty a better moveset. How can such cool pokemon be so lousy battle-wise?

I'm sorry FS. Well, we're all here for you. <3

Fire Suicune
6th June 2008, 3:34 AM
I haven't posted here in a while...I feel so evil. >evil laughter<

Whoa, hold it. FS is the only one allowed to do the evil laughing here >=3

Game-wise, I would give Absol better stats and Delcatty a better moveset. How can such cool pokemon be so lousy battle-wise?

Seriously. I love Absol so much, yet the only thing decent is its attack, and even that's not amazing. I thought Delcatty had apretty wide movepool though.

I'm sorry FS. Well, we're all here for you. <3

Thanks. I'm hoping it ends soon (the catastrophes part, I mean).

*trying to recruit Giratina in MD:EoD*

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
6th June 2008, 3:51 AM
What the heck? I leave you all alone for 3 days and we have 1 new member and we've gotten about 20 replies? Well, you guys are faring well without me...

Anywho, Chippy I'm sorry to hear about your loss. We're all here for you btw.

Chelc, I'm going to riot to have you moved back to clubs lol. Just kidding, but thanks for approving the club while you were still modding this section!

Terry T., enjoy your stay. BTW, that banner is huge, you may want to remove it or make it smaller so you don't get in trouble.

As for all of you trouble makers, I'm not in charge of updating the members list, only the first post. Chippy is in charge of updating the list. However, due to her losses and her loss of laptop so she's only able to be here for like 2 hours a day have contributed to the members list not being updated. Stop whining or I'm handing out club warnings. It'll be done when it gets done.

If you'd all like to be good members, I'd really appreciate it.

K thnks.

Fire Suicune
6th June 2008, 3:57 AM
What the heck? I leave you all alone for 3 days and we have 1 new member and we've gotten about 20 replies? Well, you guys are faring well without me...

It's cause I'm here. =D *dodges rock*

As for all of you trouble makers, I'm not in charge of updating the members list, only the first post. Chippy is in charge of updating the list. However, due to her losses and her loss of laptop so she's only able to be here for like 2 hours a day have contributed to the members list not being updated. Stop whining or I'm handing out club warnings. It'll be done when it gets done.

Oh...I'm supposed to do that...?....OH YEAH! I remember now. Ehe, sorry guys, I'll get on that soon...I'm curremntly away from home, so it might be a while...*grins sheepishly*

-F.S. out

Normalize
6th June 2008, 4:15 PM
We don't need you, not untill we run out of food... and sented candles...

I think it would al be best if we had a moment of silence for FS... I hope the rest of her summer is better.

Meowth, Skitty, and Glameow? Whos the best?
Skitty, cause she be pink.

Fire Suicune
6th June 2008, 5:16 PM
Guys, guys, I'm fine now. But thanks for the have a better summer wishes.

Uh........Why are you making me choose? I'll go with Glameow, since it evolves into Purugly (SINCE HARDLY ANYONE ELSE LOVES IT). Actual battle-wise though, I'd still go with Glam, not because of personal preference, but because it has a pretty decent movepool (from what I remember).

-F.S. out

rekreatur
6th June 2008, 5:38 PM
*hugs FS*

Hmm...Meowth or Glameow. I can't deside. Skitty, what else did you think? Skitties pwn. Got it?

Skitty, cause she be pink.
XP

Sarahpom83
7th June 2008, 1:34 AM

Um I'd change well maybe the Shiny Eevee to like a different color then grey or what ever it is. Meowth's Shiny color to a more different color, can't think sorry, I'd have to do it on paint and figure out for myself then maybe say it later.

Meowth! I love Meowth, Skitty is alright, and Glameow is strange

purple_absol709
7th June 2008, 2:31 AM
Glad to see you're feeling better, FS.

Meowth, Skitty, and Glameow? Who's the best?

Skitty, 'cuz she's just pwnsome. xD. And so cute! Plus she evolves into Delcatty, <3. Battle-wise though, I agree with FS, probably Glameow. -giggles- This is a club full of Skitty lovers.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
7th June 2008, 2:47 AM

Skitty. Mascot. Pwnsome. Because. I. Said. So.

Gotta love bluntness!

Skitty is a club mascot and in the anme, it was so cute/funny!

Behave yourselves children, the delivery of scented candles is on its way...

Fire Suicune
7th June 2008, 3:58 AM
Behave yourselves children, the delivery of scented candles is on its way...

Wait, we have scented candles now? Those things make me sneeze D= A lot.

And can I be the first to say that I'm not a gigantic fan of Skitty? *hides behind brick wall* Sure, it's cute and all, but me likes Meowth and Glameow better. DUNKILLFS!

-F.S. out

Da14u.C
7th June 2008, 4:51 AM
i say MEOWTH!!!! meowth is adorible, gives free cash and is incredibly intelligent... as well as i like his evolution beter than the others...

LightingKimba
7th June 2008, 7:44 AM
Glameow, one: Because it looks cool, and two, Purugly's even more awesome that itself. So fast, it even comes packed with Fake Out.