PDA

View Full Version : The Feline Pokémon Club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Normalize
7th June 2008, 4:52 PM
Wait, we have scented candles now? Those things make me sneeze D= A lot.

And can I be the first to say that I'm not a gigantic fan of Skitty? *hides behind brick wall* Sure, it's cute and all, but me likes Meowth and Glameow better. DUNKILLFS!

-F.S. out

Where is she! She think that Skitty isn't the best, but we'll find her. Come on FS, come out, come out where ever you are...

I got it, *pulls out new scented candle (Thanks lpj17, brown sugar is my favourite!) lights it*

Achoo!

THERE SHE IS! GET HER!

lol

rekreatur
7th June 2008, 5:47 PM
*protects FS*

Normy, I see that sugar is bad for you. She just doesn't think that Skitties are the best in the world. She didn't attack you because u dunt liek mudkipz like she does. No more sugar for you, missy! Ok, now everyone is happy XP
*pets FS*

legendarypokemonjunkie17
7th June 2008, 7:19 PM
Normy, I'm just going to take back the Brown Sugar and give you the Clean Linen...

Okay, time to think of a new topic.

If you could create a new pokemon out of other feline pokemon, what would it be (name/stats/type/culmination of feline pokemon parts)?

Will answer later because I'm too lazy to do so now.

Da14u.C
7th June 2008, 7:23 PM
Where is she! She think that Skitty isn't the best, but we'll find her. Come on FS, come out, come out where ever you are...

I got it, *pulls out new scented candle (Thanks lpj17, brown sugar is my favourite!) lights it*

Achoo!

THERE SHE IS! GET HER!

lol
ok, normalise, you grab a knife, i'll grab an axe. you swing right and i swing left. WATCH OUT FIRE SUICUNE

i have my eyes on you -_-
hehehe

Fire Suicune
7th June 2008, 7:32 PM

Achoo!

THERE SHE IS! GET HER!

lol

ACK! *hides behind P_S*And you guys were scared of me before...

Anyways, If you could create a new pokemon out of other feline pokemon, what would it be (name/stats/type/culmination of feline pokemon parts)?

Aw, you're making me think...Let's see...you know, I'll just draw one and-WAIT, I remember now. Hold on....are there any steel felines? I give up XD Might edit later.

EDIT: We need a steel feline DX So to answer the topic...top of my head I guess, Name: Flarat (Flare + Cat); stats: Majoring in Speed, and slightly above average Attack and Sp. Attack; Type: Fire/Dark, CoFPP: Has Flareon's body shape, a combination of Flareon's and Umbreon's tails, and Persian's head shape...Meh, I'll draw something instead...

-F.S. out

rekreatur
7th June 2008, 7:35 PM
If you could create a new pokemon out of other feline pokemon, what would it be (name/stats/type/culmination of feline pokemon parts)?
I made some sprites mixed with Feline Pokemon. If someone saw my sprite thread they should already know them. I didn't bother with names/stats/blablabla.

Here they are:
http://i32.*******.com/257es5z.jpg
Meowth + Skitty + Glameow (colors)

http://i30.*******.com/2cxhifc.png
Azurill + Skitty

http://i29.*******.com/10yjoso.png
Mew + Absol

http://i29.*******.com/dnonjr.png
Luxray + alot of other things

The last one isn't made just from felines. I'll remove it if I have to.

RAWR!! LEAVE FS ALONE OR I'LL CALL KITA!
*Kita watches you fom her sig*

Ruby_Espeon
7th June 2008, 7:54 PM
Wow. Lots of people are fussing over FS....0o0 Ooooohhhh......

Meowth, Skitty, or Glameow?

Why just these 3 felines? *shrugs it off* Okay, I would take...Skitty, because one, it's PINK!!! Two, I like Delcatty. But, they kinda suck in battle(sorry, Skitty-lovers...), so battle-wise, Glameow. But I wouldn't evolve it! :D

Sunraichu
7th June 2008, 8:01 PM
Can I join, please? Tell me if there's anything I have to do to enter...but I think I read the rules straight enough....

Probopass

Fire Suicune
7th June 2008, 8:06 PM
Can I join, please? Tell me if there's anything I have to do to enter...but I think I read the rules straight enough....

Probopass

Yup, you're in! Glad to have you here! feel free to answer any of the topics (there's a list on the first post).

I LOVE the luxray combination, P_S. Very nice =D

-F.S. out

Sunraichu
7th June 2008, 8:10 PM
YAY! Thanks!! Let me answer a question...

Who's your favorite feline pokemon and why?

Hmm..I love them all so much but I'm going with 3 special ones...

Vaporeon
Zangoose
Absol

Vaporeon because it's so beautiful and mystical.
Zangoose because it's so strong and swift.
Absol because it's so mysterious and creative.

rekreatur
7th June 2008, 8:11 PM

Probopass

Read the last sentence in rule 5 and then try again.

Hmm, I wonder...When someone makes something wrong when he/she tries to join and then we tell them that they can try again if they read the rules again, they never bother to post here again. :p

Fire Suicune
7th June 2008, 8:24 PM
Read the last sentence in rule 5 and then try again.

Hmm, I wonder...When someone makes something wrong when he/she tries to join and then we tell them that they can try again if they read the rules again, they never bother to post here again. :p

No, he/she (sorry!) did it right. They're in.

And yes, I've noticed that as well. Gets on my nerves...

-F.S. out

Sunraichu
7th June 2008, 8:25 PM
Ok...so I'm really in? Thank you.

rekreatur
7th June 2008, 8:28 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. ^_^'
I just get confused with that rule when it says that you have to tell why do you want to join..

Fire Suicune
8th June 2008, 12:37 AM
Yeah Sunraichu (calling you SR), you're in. P_S just got a little confused, but we're all good now.

I'll be working on that feline drawing. While I'm in the drawing mood, if you want anything, lemme know.

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
8th June 2008, 3:31 AM
You mean mood Chippy, mood. Not modd.

Chippy, I'd like something. Make whatever you want, I'll surely like it.

And as for members who ask to join, are denied, and never come back: it irritates me to no end.

Sunraichu, welcome to the club. Enjoy your stay here.

This was an ownerspost btw.

Good night everyone!

Normalize
8th June 2008, 5:05 AM
Normy, I see that sugar is bad for you.quote]
[quote=legendarypokemonjunkie17;8159954]Normy, I'm just going to take back the Brown Sugar and give you the Clean Linen...

RAWR!! LEAVE FS ALONE OR I'LL CALL KITA!
*Kita watches you from her sig*

Why just these 3 felines? *shrugs it off* Okay, I would take...Skitty, because one, it's PINK!!! Two, I like Delcatty. But, they kinda suck in battle(sorry, Skitty-lovers...), so battle-wise, Glameow. But I wouldn't evolve it! :D

No, i can't handle sugar... not even the smell... it is my weakness... You should've seen me at my friends b-day party... so much cake... So hide suagr from me.. or else I might drag all Skitty hater behind a dumpster and um do very painful things to them in a sugar crazwed rage. Sorry FS *gives hug and sugar free cookie*

Ruby Espeon, watch out... you might be next...

I love Skitty... alot... I need help... *Free Hugs*

And Kita wouldn't hurt me, I'd use my charm to lure him into helping me... heheheheheheh... hehe... he... I love "..."...

Skitty and Pachirisu, P_skitty made me a fusion of them and it is the cutest! You should check out her shop if you want to see it *winks at P_Skitty*

Fire Suicune
8th June 2008, 5:49 AM
You mean mood Chippy, mood. Not modd.

Nag nag nag nag nag.

Anyways, as much as I LURVE this discussion (FS used a new word XD), we really should go back on topic. So let's see...I'm being dragged back into doing the topics...NOES!

What is your favorite physical feature of any feline Pokemon?

I love Luxray's tail. So...facinating <3 Oh, and I love Shaymin's smallness for a legendary.

Again, if anyone wants me to draw something, lemme know, I'm bored and need to practice.

-F.S. out

Da14u.C
8th June 2008, 7:22 AM
Nag nag nag nag nag.

Anyways, as much as I LURVE this discussion (FS used a new word XD), we really should go back on topic. So let's see...I'm being dragged back into doing the topics...NOES!

I love Luxray's tail. So...facinating <3 Oh, and I love Shaymin's smallness for a legendary.

Again, if anyone wants me to draw something, lemme know, I'm bored and need to practice.

-F.S. out
i would LOVE a picture of persian please (small enough to fit in my signature)

the fur of jolteon, i think it is awesome!!! and the ruby in the centre of persians forehead rocks as well

Sunraichu
8th June 2008, 8:03 AM
Hey, I'll answer another while I'm at it. Ooh! Drawings? I'd like one, but I don't want to be pushy. :3

Vaporeon's tail. <3
Also, that thing around Arceus, that ring, I like that.

rekreatur
8th June 2008, 8:42 AM
And Kita would hurt we, I'd use my charm to lure him into helping me... heheheheheheh... hehe... he... I love "..."...
1. He'd eat you before you could use your charm.
2. He's mine already.
3. Nauc se pogovarjat po finsk pol pa ga lahka uzames. (I wonder if anyone knows what did I write =P)

Ok, I'm done, now time to get on topic again.

I love and I mean LOVE Skitties tail and ears, they're so cute-ish =3
And Umbreon's rings are just plain awesome, just like Espeon's tail <3

Skitty and Pachirisu, P_skitty made me a fusion of them and it is the cutest! You should check out her shop if you want to see it *winks at P_Skitty*
It's not a shop just a sprite thread XP

I'm getting too much off topic lately >_<

And btw, Normy you double posted. Delete one of the posts.

Sarahpom83
8th June 2008, 3:21 PM
legendarypokemonjunkie17 would you like me to make a banner for the club with Skitty in it? Since you said Skitty is the club Mascot?

Well I created a fakemon if that is what you’re talking about, I created a baby form for Meowth and I named it Menip.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/3bb459efdcc15a706ebfed319e40b0e4.png
Name: Menip
Stats: ?
Type: Normal

Not sure what else to put don’t understand the last thing, maybe meaning what does it look like, I got it as a image.

Normalize
8th June 2008, 4:08 PM
legendarypokemonjunkie17 would you like me to make a banner for the club with Skitty in it? Since you said Skitty is the club Mascot?

Well I created a fakemon if that is what you’re talking about, I created a baby form for Meowth and I named it Menip.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/3bb459efdcc15a706ebfed319e40b0e4.png

Not sure what else to put don’t understand the last thing, maybe meaning what does it look like, I got it as a image.
Aw... Every time I see Minip i just hink it is so cute... aw...

I can help with base stat values.

HP/Atk/Def/SAtk/SDef/Spd
25/30/22/25/25/55

Edit: I forgot to say but I'm leaving later today. I'm going on a vaction and I'll get back Thursday/Friday-ish. I'll miss you all... bye bye... I'll miss Kita the most...

PurpleMew
8th June 2008, 4:43 PM

OMG they are so cute x

So for being innactive i have been very busy with stuff

I'd have to say Skittys ears they are so cute and the big ears on Glaceon and the leaves on Leafeon

legendarypokemonjunkie17
8th June 2008, 6:04 PM
Sarahpom, both Skitty and Shinx are our mascots. If you wouldn't mind making a banner or two, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Chippy, nice new word! Also, if you'd like to draw a picture of Suicune, or Azelf, or Articuno, or Shaymin, or something, I'd greatly appreciate it. Like I said before, I'd appreciate anything.

Well, I like Meowth's tail. I've always been quite fond of it for some odd reason. Shinx's tail is interesting, so I like that also.

Poll:

Do you see Shaymin as a feline pokemon, or something else?

Yes, it's feline.-

No, it's not feline.-

Other (explain)-

Edit: And yes Chippy, I have OCD.

Fire Suicune
8th June 2008, 6:17 PM
Hey, I'll answer another while I'm at it. Ooh! Drawings? I'd like one, but I don't want to be pushy. :3

Oh, not at all!

i would LOVE a picture of persian please (small enough to fit in my signature)

I'll get on it soon!

Chippy, nice new word! Also, if you'd like to draw a picture of Suicune, or Azelf, or Articuno, or Shaymin, or something, I'd greatly appreciate it. Like I said before, I'd appreciate anything.

I was smart enough to look at your profile for your favorite Poke. I already drew Articuno for ya =3 The head's kinda weird, but I'll try to fix it.

Yeah, but it looks like a hedgehog as well. Kinda 50/50.

*working on more drawings*

-F.S. out

rekreatur
8th June 2008, 6:22 PM
I forgot to say but I'm leaving later today. I'm going on a vaction and I'll get back Thursday/Friday-ish. I'll miss you all... bye bye... I'll miss Kita the most...
Me and Kita will miss you too...

No, it's not feline.- Well it's not imo. A hedgehog (or however do you spell it) isn't very feline-ish. :/

Ruby_Espeon
8th June 2008, 6:53 PM

I like Vaporeon's and Espeon's tails, Espeon's gem, Vaporeon's fins, and Suicune's rhombus-shaped thing on its head. ;196; ;134; ;245;

I think of it as a white lump of living grass, heh....but a small porcupine or hedgehog would work, too. It's still cute! :D ;492;

FS: Can you draw a Cresselia(is that how you spell it?) and Latias for me?

P_S: I hope you have a great vacation, but you might want to get rid of that double post, first....

Sunraichu
8th June 2008, 7:50 PM
Oh, not at all!

Ok, then I would like a Zangoose, small enough to fit in my sig, maybe. Take as long as you want. Thank you!

Hmm...never really saw Shaymin as a feline pokemon, I saw it more like a hedgehog with flowers. Maybe it does have some feline-ish qualities.

Hope you have a good vacation, might want to get rid of the double post, though.

Sarahpom83
8th June 2008, 7:59 PM
No, because I got it in my Rodent club, I don't think its feline at all. sorry

also "Ruby_Espeon" if your asking me to draw u something, I won't draw it, you have to ask me in my shop, and also I can't draw really hard pokemon it well say that in my shop.

I'm asking if the owner of the club wants a banner for the club, I'm not asking anyone else if they want a image, if they want something drawn, they gotta ask in my shop Sorry.

Ruby_Espeon
8th June 2008, 8:05 PM
also "Ruby_Espeon" if your asking me to draw u something, I won't draw it, you have to ask me in my shop, and also I can't draw really hard pokemon it well say that in my shop.

Actually, I was asking Chippy to draw. She said she was in the drawing mood. I asked you in your shop already. ^^;

rekreatur
8th June 2008, 8:09 PM
P_S: I hope you have a great vacation, but you might want to get rid of that double post, first....
Huh? I'm not going anywhere. XD I and Kita just said goodbye to Normy. XP

No, because I got it in my Rodent club
It can't be feline just because it's in your club? Well Zangoose, Arceus and the eeveelutions are here and they're in The Dog Club too.

Fire Suicune
8th June 2008, 9:19 PM
FS: Can you draw a Cresselia(is that how you spell it?) and Latias for me?

Yup, of course! I'll try at least XD Do you want it for tyour sig, or just want it in general?

It can't be feline just because it's in your club? Well Zangoose, Arceus and the eeveelutions are here and they're in The Dog Club too.

The feline Pokes here are just opinion based, if you think they're something else, that's fine, but they're staying here, unless a mod or something removes them.

.....The pencils disappeared O_o; Creepy.

-F.S. out

Ruby_Espeon
8th June 2008, 9:40 PM
Huh? I'm not going anywhere. XD I and Kita just said goodbye to Normy. XP

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Why'd I type that there?! That was for Normy, too....there's something wrong with my brain today. Sorry for the confusion....XP

FS, signature, please!

Normalize
9th June 2008, 12:51 AM
I L-O-V-E my step-mom's I Phone. I'm on a plane to Cancun right now and I just love those little peanuts. Something went wrong with my ticket so I got bumped up to Coach. My older brother is so jealous... HA i laugh at him.

A rodent, not a cat/feline. And the sky form looks like a a reindeer to me. But it's what ever you think.

Ruby Espeon@ lol, it okay. Thanks for the wish.

Kita@ Don't forget me when I'm gone! Oh and you to PurplePink_Skitty, lol.

Make sure that lpj17 knows please, bye!

legendarypokemonjunkie17
9th June 2008, 1:15 AM
Normalize, have a great time in Cancun! (Lucky duck...)

I'll attempt to edit the first post later with who's away with notice and such.

Claims and New Members will not be edited today. Neither will topics.

Fire Suicune
9th June 2008, 2:27 AM
Have a good time, Normy!

I'll get on that soon, I swear. Heck, I have time now.

Edit: Er...whoever's been here two weeks at least, and wants to claim, PM me or drop a profile message of your claims, plzkthxbye.

-F.S. out

Da14u.C
9th June 2008, 9:05 AM

its a hedgehog.... hedgehogs are not felines...

Magicute
9th June 2008, 10:04 AM
Can I join?(Probopass)
My Feline Pokemon is Marill because it's a little bit cute .
And my other Feline Pokemon is Leafion because it's very reliable & tough.

Da14u.C
9th June 2008, 11:04 AM

aww, i officially have a new favourite fakemon <3<3<3

euhm... sarahpom did it already :D

Dragodynamite
9th June 2008, 11:12 AM
Please Let me join!
I like Zangoose, Mewtwo, Absol and luxray :D

Normalize
9th June 2008, 1:17 PM
Normalize, have a great time in Cancun! (Lucky duck...)

I'll attempt to edit the first post later with who's away with notice and such.

I perfer the term lucky penguin. Yeah, me again. I got all setteled in her so I'll be doing stuff and not on serebii in general for the next 3/4 day. You know what I find wierd. On plains they have those little bags of peanuts and at hotels they have those little bars of sopa and tiny bottles of soap.... Suspesious... I have to go now, miss you all so much. Bye-bye!

Sunraichu
9th June 2008, 1:33 PM
Bye! Have fun on your vacation. Heh-heh, I just met you. :D

What feline Pokemon would you use in your party? Up to 6, obviously.

Zangoose
Vaporeon
Absol
Umbreon
Luxray
and, Glaceon. I adore the eeveelutions. <3

rekreatur
9th June 2008, 1:49 PM
Can I join?(Probopass)
My Feline Pokemon is Marill because it's a little bit cute .
And my other Feline Pokemon is Leafion because it's very reliable & tough.

Please Let me join!
Both denied. Read the rules again.

Skitty (no, not Delcatty X3)
Luxray
Umbreon
Persian
Umbreon
Espeon/Vaporeon

Can't deside between Espeon and Vaporeon =P

Sunraichu
9th June 2008, 1:57 PM
Funny...one of them did the right thing and missed out on something...the other the same just vice versa.

What shiny feline Pokemon do you own, if any?

Eevee, I'm trying to evolve it. :)

PurpleMew
9th June 2008, 2:02 PM

Leafeon
Glaceon
Luxray
Delcatty
Umbreon
Espeon

Do you see Shaymin as a feline pokemon ?

No its a porcupine or hedgehog, not a feline pokemon

rekreatur
9th June 2008, 2:16 PM
Funny...one of them did the right thing and missed out on something...the other the same just vice versa.

I know. It made me lol for a second when I noticed it. XD
There's 90% that they're not going to post here again because they don't feel like reading the rules again >_>
Oh btw, you made an one-liner! Not. Good. X_x

I desided between Espeon and Vaporeon! The winner is the cat with two tails XP

LightingKimba
9th June 2008, 2:36 PM
Obviously, I would use Glaceon all the time in my party. As well, I may use Purugly or Zangoose, if I come across them.

Do you see Shaymin as a feline pokemon?
In reg. form, nope. I see it as a hedgehog chia pet. But, it's alt. form is a cross between Kimba and Underdog. Look at it! I could imagine Shaymin having its own superhero movie and everything. ^^

Fire Suicune
9th June 2008, 3:31 PM
Please Let me join!

Aw man DD, come on. You know better than that =P I know it was already adressed, but try again, plz.

Again, anyone who's been here at least two weeks and hasn't had their claims on the first post yet, Pm or profile message me with them.

-F.S. out

rekreatur
10th June 2008, 3:24 PM
Yep, PS likes copy/paste too..
I won't be active here for a while because I have some friend problems... :[
Sorry, everybody. Hope you understand...

*hugs*

Sunraichu
10th June 2008, 5:06 PM
Sorryes for you, pink skitty. :(

If there was a feline starter, which type(s) do you think it would be?

Umm....Fire? I have one that I made up in my head now! *goes to draw it*

Fire Suicune
10th June 2008, 5:51 PM
*hugs PS*

Alright, I have time now, so I'm going to work on teh drawings. I can't guarantee they'll come out great, but I'll try =3

Me found an old topic: What's your favorite starter Pokemon?

Uh....yeah...Seriously, if you don't know this, you're strange =3 *points to sig*

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
11th June 2008, 2:12 AM
PS, I'm sorry. I'll put you on the first post.

Thanks to Chippy, I have the updated version of the members list and of the topics. However, I will not edit now because I have to review for an Algebra and English final exam tomorrow. Ruby Espeon, if I remember correctly, you sent FS a pm with your claims that she fowarded to me. I'll add them in due time.

If you can claim and you haven't yet or if you want to change your claims, send FS a profile message or pm, or me a profile message. State it's from the club and follow the guidelines, i think we have some, for changing claims. If not, I'll add a rule later on.

Fire Suicune
12th June 2008, 12:03 AM
Thanks to Chippy, I have the updated version of the members list and of the topics. However, I will not edit now because I have to review for an Algebra and English final exam tomorrow. Ruby Espeon, if I remember correctly, you sent FS a pm with your claims that she fowarded to me. I'll add them in due time.

Because Chippy ish teh bestest EVER! =3 Kidding, kidding...I SAID KIDDING! *dodges brick*

If you can claim and you haven't yet or if you want to change your claims, send FS a profile message or pm, or me a profile message. State it's from the club and follow the guidelines, i think we have some, for changing claims. If not, I'll add a rule later on.

Funny, you guys were all "Can I claim now? Where are my claims?" etc., and you haven't sent us anything yet (save for RE, that is). I guess you don't want your claims that badly...Not the brick again. *hides*

I hope you solve those problems with your friends PS. I hate the idea of losing any of mine (although I did once in fifth grade...she started hating me for some reason D=), so I hope you'll be fine.

-F.S. out

Ruby_Espeon
12th June 2008, 12:25 AM
PS: Really sorry about the friend problems..................2 of my 5 BFs had a fight today....it was not pretty. One can't admit that she was wrong, and the other won't admit that he was being mean! It's really frustrating, especially when you can't think of what to say, or when you do, it makes everything worse.

lpj: Yes, I remember.

What's your favorite starter Pokemon?

I know it's old........but I wasn't here for it, and I said to myself, what the heck...I'll just answer it for fun. :) I like Cyndaquil.

Now with adjustments:

If you could choose any feline pokemon to be a starter, what would it be? Basic pokemon ONLY!!!

Eevee...to evolve into Espeon...:D

Da14u.C
12th June 2008, 7:08 AM
definately thinking water...... :D

Sunraichu
12th June 2008, 7:12 AM
Sorry I wasn't here yesterday or anything...I sprained my ankle and it's hard to walk up to the computer, my goal is to answer 1 question a day but me thinks it's not going to happen...

Uhhh....I like....so hard....i guess....Chimchar.

LightingKimba
12th June 2008, 7:46 AM

Super obvious. Cyndaquil's my favorite. It's so cute and cool-looking, ever since I used it in Silver.

Hm.. I'd say Fire. Not only because a fire-cat would look awesome in my opinion, I can't really see a good cat-fish (bad pun intended). A Grass type cat might work, too.

If you could choose any feline pokemon to be a starter, what would it be? Basic pokemon ONLY!!!
Hm.. I would pick Shinx as my starter. I would've chose Eevee, but it's more of a fox(canine) than a feline, in my opinion.

Sarahpom83
12th June 2008, 4:43 PM
Sorry for not being around, my web has been very slow lately and I have been having troubles tring to get on so I haven't been on the computer really.

Any ways. Thanks "Da14u.C" for the comment on my fakemon Menip, I had created it a long time ago without the little ball thing on its head and then I decided when I did a update image of it, I'd add it with it on there so it would look more like a Meowth Pre-evolved form. or at lest that is what I thought in my point of view.

Meowth
Umbreon
Leafeon
Eevee
Jolteon

I can't think of the last one...

None

Chimchar

Maybe Water or Fire

well since that was the last topic, now for some pictures that I took off of my pokemon Ranch game, of my feline pokemon. there might be others in the images as well, but my main view was on the feline pokemon. These where all taken from yesterday, not today yet, I haven't put any pokemon in there yet since I'm trying to get like three wanted pokemon, which I need one but I can't seem to get a Swinub or Piloswine with the Acient Power attack, and I just can't seem to do it, I tried to catch one on one of my other games and it doesn't know the attack and it can't learn it, and I don't know if you can breed that pokemon with another one that has the attack, if anyone has one could you trade it to me so I can evolve it to the next state please?

any ways pictures

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME000222-1.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0003333-1.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0004444-1.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0005444-1.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0041.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0044.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0045.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0055.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0054.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0053.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0061.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0062.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0063.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0063.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/3.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/7.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/9.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0006.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0007.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0008.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0009.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0020.jpghttp://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0027.jpg

yeah I know I went crazy over taking pictures its fun.

Fire Suicune
12th June 2008, 7:04 PM
I SAW MUDKIP AND SWAMPERT! <3<3<3 And I see you have a shiny Spinda.

On a feline related note, I SAW FLAREON! <3<3<3 And Raikou, Entei, and Suicune = Uber kawaiiness

MAH SHINXY! *hugs* Besides it being my favorite feline (well...besides Shaymin, if you count that as feline). it has three stages, like all starters do. Too bad Electric isn't a starter type D=

I'm (finally) going to get a felt-tip pen today, so I can start outlining your Articuno drawing, lpj. Expect it (hopefully) soon! I'm working on everyone else's as well.

-F.S. out

Sarahpom83
12th June 2008, 8:04 PM
I SAW MUDKIP AND SWAMPERT! <3<3<3 And I see you have a shiny Spinda.

On a feline related note, I SAW FLAREON! <3<3<3 And Raikou, Entei, and Suicune = Uber kawaiiness

if you want to see a lot more images you'd have to go see my LJ account, but if you don't have an account on there and you aren't my friend yet you won't be able to view them, I got it set as friends only, due to people wanting to spam me a lot of times.
http://sarahpom83.livejournal.com/16082.html#cutid1

I have all the Eevee forms on Ranch, its just hard to get them all in a picture, because I have so many on there, 80 total so far on the game. Today later today will become more when I lay my son down for a nap.

Sunraichu
12th June 2008, 8:45 PM

Totally Eevee. So many choices....<3

Ruby_Espeon
13th June 2008, 1:02 AM
well since that was the last topic, now for some pictures that I took off of my pokemon Ranch game, of my feline pokemon. there might be others in the images as well, but my main view was on the feline pokemon. These where all taken from yesterday, not today yet, I haven't put any pokemon in there yet since I'm trying to get like three wanted pokemon, which I need one but I can't seem to get a Swinub or Piloswine with the Acient Power attack, and I just can't seem to do it, I tried to catch one on one of my other games and it doesn't know the attack and it can't learn it, and I don't know if you can breed that pokemon with another one that has the attack, if anyone has one could you trade it to me so I can evolve it to the next state please?

any ways pictures

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME000222-1.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0003333-1.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0004444-1.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0005444-1.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0041.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0044.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0045.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0055.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0054.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0053.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0061.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0062.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0006.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0007.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0008.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0009.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0020.jpghttp://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0027.jpg

yeah I know I went crazy over taking pictures its fun.

OMG!!! They are SOOO CUTE!!! I want Pokemon Ranch so badly...How on Earth did you get a Mew;151;? And the 3 Legendary Dogs/Cats? You are so lucky!!! Also, there's a question I've meaning to ask....how do you link things?!

LightingKimba
13th June 2008, 2:37 AM
Sarahpom, why was your Jigglypuff staring at Mewtwo's area? And now..

If you're getting Platnium, are you importing or waiting for the US release?
I'm waiting. I only import games that I like that are Japan-exclusive. My favorite being Jump! Ultimate Stars...

Fire Suicune
13th June 2008, 2:53 AM
Also, there's a question I've meaning to ask....how do you link things?!

Insert words or image here[/*url]

So yeah, like in my sig, I have a link to the Starter Pokemon Club (just being used as a reference, I swear I'm not advertising). I could just have it in words, bt I have an image instead. So if you use an image, be sure to put . tags in it. Ex:

[url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315246]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/swampertrankco-ownercopy.png[/IM*G][/URL*]
[url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315246][IMG]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/swampertrankco-ownercopy.png (Insert url here...basically what you want to link to)

Now if I just wanted it in words:

The Starter Pokemon Club: Co-owner[/URL*]
[url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315246]The Starter Pokemon Club: Co-owner (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315246)

Hope that made sense. Oh, and take the *'s out of the examples.

And BTW, getting Raikou Entei and Suicune isn't hard....there's this awesome game alled "Pokemon Colleseum", and you can catch them and transport them there. Although you need that specific cable, so maybe that's why some people don't have them....or you can just get them off Firered/Leafgreen.

I type too much.

-F.S. out

Normalize
13th June 2008, 4:02 AM
I am back! *Opens arms!* I missed you all so much. I'll pack you next time so I won't be so lonely. I hate the sun cause I burn relly easily. Right now I'm scarlet. And it hurts to move, breath, touch, and think.

Your pick are so cute Sarahpom, I want to get that game so bad! But my Wii isn't conected to the web... *pouts*
But really, what is that Jigglypuff doing? and thats a cool Shiny Spinda and I love the Umbreon.

Not for battle but for contes. Skitty, Shinx, Umbreon, Munchlax, and Vaporeon.

Bulbasaur, Torchic, and Turtwig.

None... but i will catch a Femlae Shiny Eevee one day...

Water/Electric.

Fire Suicune
13th June 2008, 4:06 AM
NORMY'S BACK!!!!! *glomps*

Not for battle but for contes. Skitty, Shink, Umbreon, Munchlax, and Vaporeon.

What is this 'Shink' you speak of? =3 Anyways, I don't like the contests...too boring.

I'm trying to make a clay figure of Giratina. T'is very hard. I've ot the basic body and neck down, though.

-F.S. out

Normalize
13th June 2008, 4:15 AM
NORMY'S BACK!!!!! *glomps*

What is this 'Shink' you speak of? =3 Anyways, I don't like the contests...too boring.

I'm trying to make a clay figure of Giratina. T'is very hard. I've ot the basic body and neck down, though.

-F.S. out
*glomps back!*
Sorry, I ment Shinx... tehe...

I was wondering, WiiWare games are downloaded onto SD cards? If so my Grandma has Internet on hers and I'll buy it there then use it on my Wii.

BTW FS, CONTEST ARE THE BEST(Happy yell CAPS, not angry yell oones)! I love the more than battle...But I can help you with them, I'v beaten all of them. Please take away my sugar...

legendarypokemonjunkie17
13th June 2008, 4:26 AM
Remember lovely members of mine, no one liners. I will be sending out warnings tomorrow so don't even try to edit your posts. I know who I'm warning, however it's only the preliminary warnings or whatever I called them in the first post, they're the ones that don't count towards the ban, the freebies.

Well since I live in the US, I don't really have a choice. I'm not giving an arm and a leg for the game, to import it, only to not understanding the japanese. I won't be able to fully enjoy the additions to the game.

Normy: Welcome back! I was burned like that back in September. Oh the peeling (I'm starting to hurt just thinking about it...)

Sarahpom83
13th June 2008, 4:43 AM
OMG!!! They are SOOO CUTE!!! I want Pokemon Ranch so badly...How on Earth did you get a Mew;151;? And the 3 Legendary Dogs/Cats? You are so lucky!!! Also, there's a question I've meaning to ask....how do you link things?!

Mew, was an event here a while back, when my son was still very young and I couldn't go so Joey (my fiance) went instead and got Mew. and the three Legendary... hehehe Gameshark on the GBA :) I couldn't get them any other way so I did that, yeah cheated to get them, but I can't cheat to get other pokemon though, sadly...

@LightingKimba I am so happy you have noticed that, it looks like Jigglypuff is doing more thing looking...Bad pokemon, getting it on!

@Normalize, I know how it feels to be sun burn, I'm easy to get burn to, I was only out in the sun for like two hours like a week or two ago and I'm still itching even though the dead skin has pealed off...

I ask the same question what is Jigglypuff doing to Mewtwo... only older kids would think something bad, and since I'm the oldest I think so far here I'm thinking Jigglypuff is doing more stuff.... any ways welcome back, and hey did you know u can also voice chat while your trading or battling on the DS? I was able to chat with someone when I got Swinub from them.

any ways I had gotten into a mood on wanting to draw again, this time it was the Pokemon Ranch pokemon, I drew Umbreon and Wigglytuff but I won't show him because he's not a feline pokemon but Umbreon is.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MO_9790.png

Just drew him like 10 minutes ago, or so, took me 21 minutes and 27s on here http://www.marriland.com/oekaki/ the other Oekaki I normally draw at is under work, not the Oekaki but the whole thing... its hard to explain... Enjoy.

and good night, I'm tired.. I went swimming today with my son and did a lot of swimming and it made me tired.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
13th June 2008, 5:05 AM
Sarahpom: I love all of your art! The feline art you have here (menip, umbreon, peper dolls) are fantastic. I'm going to edit the first and add an "art gallery" so we can look t all of the art/pictures we've received here.

And I edited rules and such. Members and claims will be edited either tomorrow or Saturday. Tomorrow I'm getting glasses and Saturday I have to travel an hour or so a way to go to a podiatrist or however you spell it.

purple_absol709
13th June 2008, 12:05 PM
Gaah...I need to post more here. >.<

Absol
Delcatty
Leafeon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Umbreon

Nada.

Chikorita.

Water...no Fire....no Water...either or.

Either Eevee or Shinx. :3

Sarapom, that Umbreon is just adorable. <3

Fire Suicune
13th June 2008, 2:53 PM
How many things have I stolen from you now, Sarahpom? Add Umbreon to that list <3

Forgot to answer the topic since Normy came back. If you're getting Platnium, are you importing or waiting for the US release?

Uh....what lpj said. I can wait, evenifithasGiratinaandShaymininit, I can wait...

-F.S. out

Da14u.C
13th June 2008, 5:38 PM
:o it is dead cute!!!! i like it loads!!!! very inpressive

other than smash brothers, are there pokémon ames for wii?

Sarahpom83
13th June 2008, 8:59 PM
hehe thanks "legendarypokemonjunkie17" and "Fire Suicune" for the comments on my drawings, I want to draw more, I might even just edit a few of my drawings I did before of some of the pokemon that you use for the Mascot of the club... unless I can draw some of them really good again, I really like the ones I drew a while back.

I think I forgot about this question as will.
I'm just going to wait for it, I always wait for the American release date, since I don't understand the Japanese games..But most of the time when a Pokemon game first comes out I always get it on the first day because Joey re-orders it.

Will the game allow you to get the other two pokemon which out having to cheat with an Action Reply device? because that is what Joey told me early this week about it, I'm not sure if it true or not, we where at K-Mart today and the price of a action reply thing is $29.99 I was like OMG...

I don't want to sound like anything but "Da14u.C" you need to post more then that, just because your trying to space out the wording still makes that look as if it is a One liner, its short and it should say more...

Because if you put it together it forms a one liner

it is dead cute!!!! i like it loads!!!! very inpressive other than smash brothers, are there pokémon ames for wii?

Am I right? You don't want the club to close or anything do you, one liners aren't allowed, they get people to want to report you and you don't want to be banned for posting one liners do you? I never post one liners, if I can't think of anything to say, then I don't post until I have something to say. Just saying, rather be safe then to be sorry.

Sunraichu
13th June 2008, 9:13 PM
Sarahpom, how did you get you ranch pictures on the internet? My wii has it, but I don't know how to...can you tell me how?

Plus, your Umbreon is ADORABLE!! Maybe I'll take a stop at your shop...:)

Waiting!! How am I supposed to understand japanese?!

rekreatur
15th June 2008, 2:00 PM
Guess who's back and happier than ever!!! Yup, everything is ok now ^-^ *dances*

No way, it's not fun if I have no idea what's everybody talking about.

Glameow, Absol and Eevee, all legit. I got Glameow and Absol with Pokeradar and halcyon traded me the Eevee, he's pure awesomness =^.^=

Skitty and she would be my "Pikachu", so that means no Moon Stones!

*hugs everybody*

legendarypokemonjunkie17
15th June 2008, 6:17 PM
Welcome back ps!! I'll edit the first post saying you're active again.

Since I'll be editing the first post anyway, I'll edit the sections that FS has oh so kindly gathered updated material for. And if you can claim, do so ince you all wanted to claim and now no one has let me or FS (aside from RE) know what to put in the first post. Drop FS a pm, or drop us both a profile message.

LightingKimba
15th June 2008, 7:02 PM
Hmm.. If Eevee counts, I have 20 of them, with 10 others that evolved into their separtate forms. I have two shiny Glameows, one shiny Delcatty, Wow.. I acually have a lot to root through...

legendarypokemonjunkie17
15th June 2008, 7:39 PM
To stray off topic, I am majorly upset. FS, I need you to pm me the pm with topics and members again.

I was editing the first post, I had a window w/ the pms, and a window with the club. So I delete the pm FS sends me as I'm about to click save on the edited post. As I'm moving my mouse, my compter freezes so I lost everything! I apologize members, and most importantly to FS.

None, my only shiny was a Golbat that I caught in Emerald. Funny story about that actually that I believe FS knows quite well by now...

Fire Suicune
16th June 2008, 2:37 AM
To stray off topic, I am majorly upset. FS, I need you to pm me the pm with topics and members again.

I was editing the first post, I had a window w/ the pms, and a window with the club. So I delete the pm FS sends me as I'm about to click save on the edited post. As I'm moving my mouse, my compter freezes so I lost everything! I apologize members, and most importantly to FS.

None, my only shiny was a Golbat that I caught in Emerald. Funny story about that actually that I believe FS knows quite well by now...

...............*is dead*

Er....I was doing them at my grandparents' house, meaning I didn't save them to the computer or a document or whatever...so....I don't have them....WAIT, I might still have the sent Pm. *goes to check*

Uh, and I don't remember the shiny Gol---Oh wait, now FS remembers. Emerald? Yeah, definately remember.

I'll try to find that Pm lpj. Oh, and I'm sending PS's claims as well.

-F.S. out

Normalize
16th June 2008, 2:46 AM
Guess who's back and happier than ever!!! Yup, everything is ok now ^-^ *dances*

No way, it's not fun if I have no idea what's everybody talking about.

Glameow, Absol and Eevee, all legit. I got Glameow and Absol with Pokeradar and halcyon traded me the Eevee, he's pure awesomness =^.^=

Skitty and she would be my "Pikachu", so that means no Moon Stones!

*hugs everybody*

P_Skitty! *steals FS' glomp and gives to P_skitty* I hope everything is alright, I missed you. And good for you, I havn't evolved my skitty, it in my diamond version with 8 cute contest ribbons and moon stone repellent.

Good News!
I'm going to get a Shiny Eevee. I restarted my LG and now I'm in Celadon City. I saved in front of the free Eevee and I keep trying to get a Shiny one that's a female so it can be Nola!

Ruby_Espeon
16th June 2008, 2:54 AM
YAY! ps is back!!

Okay, first of all, thanks FS for the linking!

What shiny pokemon do you own, if any?

None...*sobs like crazy* I want a shiny FEMALE Eevee sooo badly, though...WHY?! Why, world, why do you not let me get my most cravable shiny pokemon...?!

Fire Suicune
16th June 2008, 2:59 AM
P_Skitty! *steals FS' glomp and gives to P_skitty*

OH NO! *steals glomp back*

Good News!
I'm going to get a Shiny Eevee. I restarted my LG and now I'm in Celadon City. I saved in front of the free Eevee and I keep trying to get a Shiny one that's a female so it can be Nola!

Uh....I think Eevee's Male : Female pecentage is 87.5 : 12.5, meaning that it's not very likey to be female when it's shiny. I suggest the Pokeradar (even thugh I hate that thing) if you can. If not, then I wish you tons of luck.

No prob RE :D

What shiny pokemon do you own, if any?

Uh...a Luxray, a Shinx (I had two, but I traded one to PS as either a thanks for helping me with something, or for the shiny Glameow. One of those.), a Mew *GASP*, Glameow, as mentioned earlier, and....Absol. Yeah, that sounds right.

-F.S. out

rekreatur
16th June 2008, 7:33 AM
either a thanks for helping me with something, or for the shiny Glameow. One of those.

I think it was for both =P

Looks like I'm the only one here that's somewhat good with the Pokeradar XD

Good News!

Not sure if you should do this because I think you'll be heartbroken when you'll finally get a shiny Eevee after who knows how many resets and then find out that it's male :[
It's better if you chain for them but Eevee is the hardest Pokemon to chain, Trophy Garden = Chainer's Hell. I should know this, I tried it and my highest chain broke on 39, soooo close. DX

*hugs Normy and RE*

Sarahpom83
16th June 2008, 3:37 PM
Sarahpom, how did you get you ranch pictures on the internet? My wii has it, but I don't know how to...can you tell me how?

Plus, your Umbreon is ADORABLE!! Maybe I'll take a stop at your shop...:)

If you have a Wii SD card, you save the pictures onto it, the game should tell you how you can do it if you don't know how yet, if you don't have a slot in your printer or computer for the SD card to go into, you'll have to buy a SD card reader at like Wal-Mart or something, my fiance got mine for like 8 bucks at Wal-Mart. and that is how you will be able to get the pictures from the SD to the computer. I hope that helps.

Don't tell me this club is dead, no one has posted in a while, is everyone alright? Myself I'm fine other then having a stomach ache that doesn't seem to want to go away, my son is sick not sure with what but his body is starting to get hot all over again, it was really bad yesterday, he hasn't been really wanting to eat anything so I can't seem to figure out what is wrong with him, if his body heat starts to go up again, I might just have to take him to the ER because I just can't figure out what is the problem :( we thought if he took a nap over night he would start to feel better but he hasn't yet.

Normalize
16th June 2008, 5:10 PM
Not sure if you should do this because I think you'll be heartbroken when you'll finally get a shiny Eevee after who knows how many resets and then find out that it's male :[
It's better if you chain for them but Eevee is the hardest Pokemon to chain, Trophy Garden = Chainer's Hell. I should know this, I tried it and my highest chain broke on 39, soooo close. DX

*hugs Normy and RE*

I've been doing that to but I don't know how to chain. Right now I have a male igglybuff holding a pure incense. But I've on chained maybe 7.... *looks at poketch*, no 6...

I chain one day then LG the other. I really want one, there all blue and such. So cool.

Sunraichu
17th June 2008, 12:11 AM
If you have a Wii SD card, you save the pictures onto it, the game should tell you how you can do it if you don't know how yet, if you don't have a slot in your printer or computer for the SD card to go into, you'll have to buy a SD card reader at like Wal-Mart or something, my fiance got mine for like 8 bucks at Wal-Mart. and that is how you will be able to get the pictures from the SD to the computer. I hope that helps.

Thanks for your help.

In your opinion, which feline Pokemon do you find strongest?

Well, Arceus IS the strongest, but I think...Zangoose. Awesome Attack power!!

Fire Suicune
17th June 2008, 12:16 AM

Hm....Luxray, cause it's got good Attack and can use moves that work with it. I dunno, none of them are strongest (no, not even Arceus), so there's no real answer, not even in my own opinion.

If the club dies, FS might die too D= DUN DIE!

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
17th June 2008, 12:55 AM
Just a quick post here.

pink skitty: I added your claims (Skitty, Luxio, Persian)

Ruby Epeon: I'll add yours tonight.

To All those claiming: Drop me and FS profile messages only. FS is fowarding your pms to me and I have a full box. If we had profile messages, or maybe a user-group for the club, you could tell us the claims there so we can all see them (me and FS).

And I'm on summer vacation now so I can spend more time here and pay more attention to editing.

Xenavire
17th June 2008, 12:58 AM
Hi Guys.... wish I could be here more.... wish my life didn't feel so screwy XP... about those Eevee's.... kick back and wait, OK? I can sort them out for you all, when I can get WiFi again.... if I can't no-one can XP.... I mean I have only hunted like 28 shiny Eevee's, I'm nothing special... XP.....

I am still struggling and I am doing my best..... hope everyone here is doing great...
Hope to see you more soon....

legendarypokemonjunkie17
17th June 2008, 1:01 AM
Xen! Glad to see ya buddy! Still hoping things get better for you, and don't worry about the darn Eevee's!

Anywho, Xen, don't worry about popping in, only do it when you can. You are greatly missed here, but when you can be back, well I'll be really happy to put it lightly!

The competition is on hold until you get back, don't worry about it!

Normalize
17th June 2008, 1:08 AM
Hi Guys.... wish I could be here more.... wish my life didn't feel so screwy XP... about those Eevee's.... kick back and wait, OK? I can sort them out for you all, when I can get WiFi again.... if I can't no-one can XP.... I mean I have only hunted like 28 shiny Eevee's, I'm nothing special... XP.....

I am still struggling and I am doing my best..... hope everyone here is doing great...
OMG! XEN! *steals back FS' glomp, then glomps Xen*

I missed you so much! You don't have to get me a Shiny Eevee, I wanna catch one myself. I just chained 15 Glameow which is good for me considering 6 was my previous record.

I hope that you feel better, I feel bad that you can't be with us cause things are blue for you. It was nice having you back, I missed you so much and Nola did to, but she wont admit it.

OH!

And before I forget, I restarted my Ruby and Sapphire so I can get a good nature Groudon and Kyogre. Well on my Ruby I caught a Zangoose and I love it now! You were right, they are so cool! Mine has a Rash Nature (Not the best but I still love it) and know Swords Dance, Brick Break, Shadow Ball, and Slash. I plan to forget Slash and learn Return once I think its friendship with me is high enough. So I will never again call a Zangoose ugly, I think there a different type of beauty, a strong beauty.

;197;|Later|Normy|;300;

Fire Suicune
17th June 2008, 1:09 AM
XEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* WE MISS YOU!

Oh yeah, forgot about the competition. What is it exactly? Or do we have to wait for Xen to come back before you tell us? Or did I miss it?

So uh....TELL FS THE COMPETITION! Or not. I'm just bored XD

EDIT:
*steals back FS' glomp, then glomps Xen*

Oh noes you didn't! *steals glomp back, glomps Xen, and locks glomp away in a box with a key* MINE! What Normy doesn't know is that the glomp she has is actually the fake one.

-F.S. out

Normalize
17th June 2008, 1:15 AM
Oh noes you didn't! *steals glomp back, glomps Xen, and locks glomp away in a box with a key* MINE!
I'd thought you do that, that's why I made a fake glomp which you stole. The real glomps is hidden with Nola and Tally, you should just fear Nola.
;300;Dat is why I see a weekly therapist!
I still love you, but you not scare, your more of a cute kitten. Anyway, you will never see the real glomp again!

BTW, you might not want it back after what Tally did to it...

Xenavire
17th June 2008, 1:34 AM
Good to see people here still like me XP....

I probably need to see a daily therapist, but not like thats an option XP.... working out the kinks slowly, figure I will succeed by christmas or completely crash and burn XP...... wish me luck lol....
later guys and gals......

Sarahpom83
17th June 2008, 3:31 PM
I'm not sure, I've always used Meowth, I don't think I have used any other Feline pokemon in a team so I wouldn't really know if the others are stronger. I'm sure they are... Wait I remember when I first played Pearl I had a Luxray and he was strong, he's on my ranch game now though

Any ways I'm working on a Banner for the club, just for fun, and will the sketch looks like this... They are in care bear style poses, because will I really like the care bear style.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC00036.jpg

and here are other ones I'm working on that I drew also in the Care Bear style I was looking in my Care Bear coloring book I got from the Dollar Tree, I used the poses in it because I couldn't help myself.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC00035.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC00034.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC00032.jpg

purple_absol709
17th June 2008, 3:35 PM

Hi! Hope you feel better soon. Nice to see you around. ^_^

Oh noes you didn't! *steals glomp back, glomps Xen, and locks glomp away in a box with a key* MINE! What Normy doesn't know is that the glomp she has is actually the fake one.

And the glomp wars are on! -plays cheesy music-

Vaporeon, Jolteon, Luxray or Snorlax, in that order. Vaporeon and Jolteon still rock after like 10+ years.

Sarapom, your drawings are so cute. ^^

xxdeadlyviperxx
17th June 2008, 6:12 PM
Corsola!

Hi everyone! Anywho, this club looked interesting and since lpj is my friend irl and he helped me get on here, there isn't a better way to repay him than to join his club!

I'd have to say that my favorite feline pokemon is Persian because they're so pretty and it replaces Giovanni's Meowth as the "top cat".

Flareon is the best. It's so pretty and although in the games it's considered the most useless of the original Eeveelutions, I have a Flareon that has become one of my strongest pokemon. It has the strongest attack of the Eeveelutions (original) and I just love it.

Well, this club looks like fun and hopefully I can join!

Fire Suicune
17th June 2008, 6:23 PM
Corsola!

Hi everyone! Anywho, this club looked interesting and since lpj is my friend irl and he helped me get on here, there isn't a better way to repay him than to join his club!

I'd have to say that my favorite feline pokemon is Persian because they're so pretty and it replaces Giovanni's Meowth as the "top cat".

Flareon is the best. It's so pretty and although in the games it's considered the most useless of the original Eeveelutions, I have a Flareon that has become one of my strongest pokemon. It has the strongest attack of the Eeveelutions (original) and I just love it.

Well, this club looks like fun and hopefully I can join!

You're lpj's friend in real life? That should automatically let you join, but even better that you read the rules and all! YOU'RE IN! =D

About the topic, I could hug you XD *Flareon lover* I love how you're using Flareon of your own preference, not to mention you made it powerful it seem, instead of the other Eeveelutions or Fire types because of popularity. If you didn't get that, don't worry, cause I didn't either XD

But anyways, on a non-feline note, I finally got Giratina's (the clay model's) head on at a good angle, all that's left is the small details. The head was haaaard D=

Oh, and interesting password, lpj.

-F.S. out

Sunraichu
17th June 2008, 6:36 PM
Favorite and Least Favorite Color?

Best: Dark Blue
Worst: Black

I'm working on this awesome eeveelution team with my serebiiforum friend! I caught like....a ton of shiny eevees by chaining, and I'm evolving them...I don't know which one to leave out though. 7 eeveelutions. I CAN ONLY HAVE 6!! :(

Yay! New banner! Does anyone like it??

Normalize
17th June 2008, 6:48 PM
Favorite and Least Favorite Color?

Best: Dark Blue
Worst: Black

I'm working on this awesome eeveelution team with my serebiiforum friend! I caught like....a ton of shiny eevees by chaining, and I'm evolving them...I don't know which one to leave out though. 7 eeveelutions. I CAN ONLY HAVE 6!! :(

Yay! New banner! Does anyone like it??
Flareon is cute, but weak. It has a 130 base attack but only fire fang[65] as a physical move... or Glaceon who is an inferior Vaporeon. All of the other Eeveelution are BL or OU in my opinion but those two (But they're all good in contest).

Sunraichu
17th June 2008, 6:52 PM
Flareon is cute, but weak. It has a 130 base attack but only fire fang[65] as a physical move... or Glaceon who is an inferior Vaporeon. All of the other Eeveelution are BL or OU in my opinion but those two (But they're all good in contest).

Yeah. I was thinking about a contest moveset for them, but contests aren't really my thing. So I guess Flareon is out...;136; I was mainly going to use them for the Battle Tower, anyway because I don't have wi-fi and there's no one else who likes Pokemon in my neighborhood....:( I was also going to do a lot of EV training for them.

Sarahpom83
17th June 2008, 9:34 PM
I would be guessing none of you have acknowledge my drawings I did, I feel like they are poop or something..

any ways for anyone that does acknowledge the artwork, here is the colored version of the one I did for the club.

Colored and shaded and um will I did a effect to it which I like the way it looks, no background on this one
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/FelineClub.png

and then this one has background and the words to it.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/FelineClub2.png

So what does everyone think? and Sunraichu I like the new banner in your sign very cute!, I plan on fixing up my sign even better, like really good and fixing it up a lot. for some reason I can't get different colors in my sign to work.. But yours looks good.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
17th June 2008, 10:09 PM
Sarahpom: All of your art is fantastic and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making that art. .It's going on the first page, the one with the background is the header for the club.

xxdeadlyviperxx: Jaella! Welcome ot the club, and thanks for reading the rules, I appreciate it! Enjoy and behave, we have rules for a reason.

Normalize
17th June 2008, 10:12 PM
I would be guessing none of you have acknowledge my drawings I did, I feel like they are poop or something..

any ways for anyone that does acknowledge the artwork, here is the colored version of the one I did for the club.

Colored and shaded and um will I did a effect to it which I like the way it looks, no background on this one

and then this one has background and the words to it.

So what does everyone think? and Sunraichu I like the new banner in your sign very cute!, I plan on fixing up my sign even better, like really good and fixing it up a lot. for some reason I can't get different colors in my sign to work.. But yours looks good.
OMG! Thta is so cute. I love the second one, it's background is so 80's-ish.

I'm sorry i didn't reply to them before, I just was sorta rushing so sorry.

Least Favourite Type
Rock, I hate it. Steel is so much better. I only use rock types when there partnered up with a type I like. Like Grass or Ground, but I hate just rock types and a few others.

Top 3 favourite types
Ground, Steel, and Ghost. Grass and Dark come in a close second.

rekreatur
17th June 2008, 10:22 PM
My god! Xen was here and I missed him?!!?!?!?! Just gotta hate school...

Sarahpom, the picture is just...WOW...
Too good for words <3

Least Favourite Type
Rock. I hate every Rock type. Yes, even Tyranitar, that thing is to overrated >_>
If there wouldn't be Lucario, Steel and Fighting would be my least favorite too.

Top 3 favourite types
1st Normal
2nd Dark
3rd Water

I have no idea why, I just like them XD

Fire Suicune
17th June 2008, 10:30 PM
Just...wow Sarahpom. All I can really say.

Least Favourite Type

Ice. IT'S COOOOOLD D=

Top 3 Favorite Types

1. Dragon
2. Fire
3. Dark

.....No, I don't have Water and/or Ground up there. No, I'm not sick either.

-F.S. out

Sunraichu
18th June 2008, 12:17 AM
Oh..wow...you always do awesome jobs, Sarahpom. You really do. Glad you like my banner....WOW....still WOWING....

Least Favourite Type

Blech. Rock. It's not all that great.

Top 3 Favorite Types
1. Fire
2. Electric
3. Dark

Normal comes around after and, so does Water.

Normalize
18th June 2008, 2:58 PM
.....No, I don't have Water and/or Ground up there. No, I'm not sick either.

-F.S. out

NO, no, your sick. Come here, let me pamper you, let me take care of you... *Snatches Key* NOLA CATCH!

HA! The glomp is mine!

@Sarahpom: Something I forgot to say, but skitty's front leg in that pic looks a little unnatural. I say it mostly the size of it. Skitty has small little paws/legs.

Is Manctric/Electric feline? Manctric name is based of of mane and electric. Lions have manes.

Fire Suicune
18th June 2008, 8:15 PM
NO, no, your sick. Come here, let me pamper you, let me take care of you... *Snatches Key* NOLA CATCH!

The key's not on me =3 I'l never tell where it is. And I'm not sick.

I love most Electric types as well (or rather, just the type in general), but nowhere near as much as my other three.

Manectric coud be feline, but I seriously doubt it. More canine to me, but that's just my opinion.

-F.S. out

Ruby_Espeon
18th June 2008, 11:55 PM
Sarahpom: I love your pictures. They're awesome!! :)

sunraichu: Nice new banner. Jolteon's cute. :)

lpj: I thought you were gonna edit me into the member thingy, and get me off of that "You can start claiming on...." thing....0o0....

Top 3 favourite types

1. Psychic!
2. Water!
3. ...er...Dragon or Ice!

I don't know why I like the last 4 so much, though...I just...do.

Normalize
19th June 2008, 3:31 AM
The key's not on me =3 I'll never tell where it is. And I'm not sick.

I love most Electric types as well (or rather, just the type in general), but nowhere near as much as my other three.

Manectric could be feline, but I seriously doubt it. More canine to me, but that's just my opinion.

-F.S. out
Here! *Hands Paper* this is a custody paper, I demand to get the glomp every other weekend and wednesday. I miss her so much! I still have to finish the Yout Little Glomp baby! So please let me see my baby!

Manectric name come from mane, so I though lion so yeah whatever...

Sarahpom83
19th June 2008, 3:03 PM
Thanks to "Legendarypokemonjunkie17", "Normalize" , "pink skitty", "Fire Suicune", "Sunraichu", and "Ruby_Espeon" for the comments on the drawings.

Least Favourite Type
I don't really like ground type

Top 3 favourite types
Psychic
FIre
Water

and OMG I'm so tired.. and I wasn't on at all yesterday, had a kind of long day,, first I wake up and Joey has to use the computer to take his exam so I have like nothing to do I don't really feel like playing any video games, so I go bike riding with my son, then we go swimming, then like after a few hours I put him down for a nap and he sleeps for about I guess two hours or so, then my Nephew Arthur comes over with his friend Daniel. They live in NC but he came to visit, then I went swimming again in the pool yesterday then after a while I checked on Samuel and he woke up from his nap so I took him swimming with us then we went to my parents house for Dinner, then after that I went to go see Arthur's Papa which I call Papa to because I hadn't seen him in a while. and then after that, will everything else happened I didn't get to sleep until like 12am at night, then got woken up at like 7:30.. So yeah had a big day, Arthur and Daniel are still here they are sleeping...

And also I fixed up my sign, I like it now, so I think I'll stick with it, does anyone like my sign?

Sunraichu
20th June 2008, 7:29 AM
Nice fix up, Sarahpom. I love Weavile, Raichu, and Infernape. ^^ I wish I had wi-fi but my stupid ds needs something...I'm clueless...@_@

What was your first ever feline Pokemon? (I liked this question I found ^_^)

A Meowth in one of the 1st gen games. I forget which one. I soon evolved it into the beautiful Persian. Brought it over to Crystal, I think.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
20th June 2008, 6:05 PM
What was your first ever feline Pokemon?

Suicune in Silver. Oh the memories. I remember the battle like it was yesterday...

I was in the route by the Miltank farm andd I just battled this Beauty. I believe she had a Snubble. Anyway, I was looking for a Tauros and I found a Suicune. I had a level 25 Marill, a Noctowl at level 30, and Feraligatr at level 39. I walked into a patch of grass and found Suicune! So I started off with Marill. I got in a Rollout or two and then I had to switch to Noctowl. Used Hypnosis and got in a few Wing Attacks before it woke up and then it was Feraligatr. I think I used a bite and Suicune was in red. I used a great ball and I had a Suicune!

Fire Suicune
20th June 2008, 8:20 PM

Suicune in Silver. Oh the memories. I remember the battle like it was yesterday...

I was in the route by the Miltank farm andd I just battled this Beauty. I believe she had a Snubble. Anyway, I was looking for a Tauros and I found a Suicune. I had a level 25 Marill, a Noctowl at level 30, and Feraligatr at level 39. I walked into a patch of grass and found Suicune! So I started off with Marill. I got in a Rollout or two and then I had to switch to Noctowl. Used Hypnosis and got in a few Wing Attacks before it woke up and then it was Feraligatr. I think I used a bite and Suicune was in red. I used a great ball and I had a Suicune!

Wait...Sui runs away ASAP in Silver...did you put it to sleep at the very beginning? Otherwise Marill wouldn't have been able to get those Rollouts in (unless it was Mean Look or some other alternative).

Speaking of the beasts/felines in G/S/C, I randomly walked into a patch of grass (the one next to the Bug-catching contest park or whatever, I believe). I literally said aloud that "I think I'm going to run into Raikou" (I hadn't seen it yet in the wild, so I was just being stupid). So I walk into the grass, find a couple of Nidoran males, and then what? I find Raikou. I'm like....psychic =P Anyways, I wanted to be even more stupid and throw a Great Ball at it (at full health) for fun, and guess what? Caught it. I'm still finding that hard to believe. At that rate, it should've been shiny XD

Lpj, did you get the pic?

-F.S. out

kingortiz
20th June 2008, 11:12 PM
Corsola Did i do this right????

Hey I would love to join the feline pokemon club. I personally love the shinx-luxio-luxray line. I actually have a shiny luxray!! This club seems cool>

My first feline pokemon ever was a meowth i got in firered. It soon evolved into a persian and now it stands as one of my most strongest pokemon in my whole box in diamond.

rekreatur
20th June 2008, 11:29 PM
Corsola Did i do this right????

Hey I would love to join the feline pokemon club. I personally love the shinx-luxio-luxray line. I actually have a shiny luxray!! This club seems cool>

My first feline pokemon ever was a meowth i got in firered. It soon evolved into a persian and now it stands as one of my most strongest pokemon in my whole box in diamond.

Yup, you're in. Thanks for reading the rules ^_^

Can't wait that Sarahpom sends her pic here, she drew a Meowth on Oekaki and it's sooo cute *.*
Well I was drawing on Marriland Oekaki too and then I accidently deleted the pic and didn't save it...it took about 2 hours to make it... T_T
The only thing I have left from the pic is this:
http://i30.*******.com/wsskts.png

It's a Glaceon. Well now it's just a sketch T_T

legendarypokemonjunkie17
21st June 2008, 1:01 AM
FS: Yea, I put it to sleep. I guess I didn't remember it so clearly after all lol.

pink skitty: If you'd like to color that in and finish ti up, I'll put it in the art gallery I'm making tomorrow or Sunday.

kingortiz: Welcome to the club, glad you read the rules!

Yea, I have a pool party to go to tomorrow so maybe I'll be on, maybe I won't. Anywho, see y'all when I'm on again!

Warfare
21st June 2008, 4:19 AM
Meowth. Hm, R/B/Y. lol.

Least Favourite Type
Rock. I don't see many favorites.

Top 3 favourite types
Normal. nowai, like a lot of feline Pokemon are normal type.
Water. Some of my favorite Pokemon are of this type.
Dark. Few favorites here, but I don't really like dark types in general. It's just more favored than other types seeing as how I have few favorites.

rekreatur
21st June 2008, 8:34 AM
Hiya iPY!
Ok, after an hour I did the Glaceon again. Well actually only the outline but anyway...I think it took aound 30min to make it. I'm still just a beginner but I think this will turn out nice..
http://i26.*******.com/t4txm1.png

Btw, I did it with a mouse because I don't have a tablet =P

Sunraichu
21st June 2008, 8:48 AM
Wow, pink skitty, I really like your picture. Glaceon rules. ^^

Yeah, I might be getting a scanner for my birthday, and drawing some stuff. I like to do portraits of the sugimori art the best. I used to have this notebook full of different drawings of pokemon that were sketchs, but it got lost. T_T

So, I was going to say, maybe I'll draw something for the club. I'm getting kinda tired of making requests from my family. If you get that scanner, my parents are still thinking about it, but I'll think they will cave in. ;) I just love to draw a lot so they want me to spread my art. I'm not GREAT, I would call myself average....

rekreatur
21st June 2008, 11:03 AM
Ok, I finished it!!! It's probbably the best pic I drew with the mouse in my entire life =3
I really like how the eyes turned out <3 Now lpj put it in the art gallery or I'm gonna be sad.
http://i26.*******.com/kd7b83.png
Isn't she pretty? And a shiny too! =^.^=
What do ya think Sarahpom and everybody else? ;P

Oh and Sunraichu, you double posted, please delete one of them.

Fire Suicune
21st June 2008, 4:45 PM
ZOMG SHINY!!!! *steals* Very nice. I can't do cr*p with a mouse. Also, since we're speaking of drawings...lpj, you STILL haven't answered if you got the Artic pic yet. Then again, you probably don't like it XP Anyways.

iPokeYou, I know this has nothing to do with the club whatsoever, but I simply adore your sig XD So cute.

I'll draw something for the club soon, as soon as I finish with Gira (almost done!). Hm...any ideas what to draw? The mascots and Glaceon have already been done...

-F.S. out

rekreatur
21st June 2008, 5:00 PM
ZOMG SHINY!!!! *steals*
Nu-uh, nobody dares to steal my stuff and you won't do it eather(sp?) or you'll meet the darkest side of PS >=[ *takes shiny Glaceon back*

I'll draw something for the club soon, as soon as I finish with Gira (almost done!). Hm...any ideas what to draw? The mascots and Glaceon have already been done...

I herd u liek flareonz. =P
Wanna try to draw one of them? =3

What the...FS is double posting too?!?!

Fire Suicune
21st June 2008, 5:09 PM
Huh, strangely enough, I have a Flareon I drew on Paint. I could upload that (even though it's kinda weird XD).

I editted the double post. Blame the forums, I only clicked the post reply button once.

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
21st June 2008, 5:37 PM
Chippy, you're experiencing the double post problem I have!

Sunraichu, please delete your double post.

pink skitty, I'm going out right now but I will out Glaceon in the allery that I still have to make. I think it's very awsome, the colors are great!

Chippy, I got the pic and I love it! Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Thanks for the pic. That Flareon one sounds nice too, so if you could try to upload it, I'd appreciate it!

I'm heading out, have a nice day/morning/evening/night/pumpkin/muffin!

Sarahpom83
21st June 2008, 6:22 PM
Meowth!!! and I remember I had named it Charm to.

hehe yea pink skitty, I tired to come on yesterday but the site wasn't working for me so I had to wait until today, so I also fixed up my drawing I did of my cat Snowball. any ways here they are. will I should explain first.

My Sister Rebecca has a cat which is white and she had kittens, and will she couldn't sell the kittens so she gave one to our parents which the one she gave to them is death because it has blue eyes, but it has a long tail, then I ask Rebecca again because I've asked her I don't know how many times if I could have one, and she finally said yes, so yesterday she brought over the kitten and I was so happy!!!

I've named her Snowball because will she's white like snow, and she has no tail which looks like a ball so its snowball. and she can hear, she has green eyes. unlike her sister whom has blue eyes and a tail. She slept with me last night because she was all over the place and my fiance was getting annoyed because he didn't like her jumping on him so I was like gezz what is with him and cats... So we have two cats now and a dog, the cats all belong to me! Because I'm a cat person...

So I decided to draw her a as Meowth, since Meowth is my favorite pokemon feline and I'm used to drawing it since its so easy to draw.

First off this is the real Snowball
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/DSC00044.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/DSC00061.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/DSC00045.jpg

and this is my other cat Cleo, she's like 13 years old.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/DSC00062.jpg

Then here is the drawings I did of Snowball and her sister Cappy
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MO_9935.png

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MO_99350.png
Snowball on left, Cappy on right

any ways Pink Skitty like I said on the board, your drawing is really cute will done on it!

Sunraichu
22nd June 2008, 5:24 AM
I editted the double post. Blame the forums, I only clicked the post reply button once.

^ Yes...I try...

Pink Skitty, your painting is amazing. Great job! ^_^

Sarahpom, your cats are adorable, so are the pictures.

I love all this art talk.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
22nd June 2008, 10:40 PM
Remember children, and adult, stay on topic and avoid one-liners.

Sarahpom: Thanks for posting your pictures in a spoiler, I appreciate it.

I do like the art talk since it's so hard to think of a topic...

Anywho, I'm online but I'm going to be in GSC discussion for a while. Before tomorrow night I'll have the art gallery so if you have pictures, please upload them. I'll have one spoiler for the gallery and split it up into other spoilers for specific artists.

I'll be back. If you need me for any reason, drop me a profile message.

Oh, xxdeadlyviperxx's computer won't let her on the forums so I'll add her to the unactive user list when I get a chance.

Fire Suicune
22nd June 2008, 10:52 PM
Seems we're all having the double posting problem.

I'll see if I can upload the Flareon pic, but I can't remember if it looks bad or not, since my contacts are actiung up and I have to use my....er....BAD glasses (I seriously can't seeout of these things). So um...yeah, beware any ugliness D= Oh, and excuse any typos.

Will edit with pic in a sec.

EDIT: Uh...yeah, this was a while ago, when I was new to the tablet. I suck DX
And no, I can't shade.

http://i26.*******.com/15xqykn.jpg

-F.S. out

legendarypokemonjunkie17
22nd June 2008, 11:26 PM
Chippy, that isn't suckish. I mean, it's definately better than something I would have done. I'm glad I don't do drawing stuff. Orchestra, Chorus, and Acting are for me.

Since we're all having a problem with double posts, just ignore the no double post here for the time being. Just be sure to delete. And by double post, a duplicate of the above post. Like if this one posts twice, ignore it and I'll edit eventually.

I think I'm going to pm a mod about this...

Fire Suicune
23rd June 2008, 5:42 PM
It's suckish. End of story XD

About the double posts, it happens to pretty much everyone on the forums. I don't think the mods can do anything about it (or maybe they can, I dunno), so I wouldn't worrry about it. Just delete a double post (if it's yours) if you find one.

-F.S. out

Sarahpom83
23rd June 2008, 5:49 PM
Thanks "Sunraichu" for the comment on my cats, I have to take Snowball into the bedroom when I go to sleep because she is like so active that she keeps Joey awake when he's tring to sleep. Last night she was like all over the bedroom, I had to hide my face under the cover because she kept loving on it and waking me up... I think my sister loved on the kitten to much...

"legendarypokemonjunkie17" I've been putting most of my drawings and such in spoilers lately because I don't want them to take up much space, and I'm sure if someone really wants to see the drawings or images they'll click on the images.

"Fire Suicune" your Flareon drawing is cute, the back leg for some reason looks weird to me but other then that I think its really cute, could I add a background to it for you?

Any ways, I've done a double post once and was like wow wow why do I have two topics the same, how does it happen? Any ways so I went back and deleted it, I'm not sure if it was here or not but when I notice that it happens I remove my double post.

Did you like my Snowball Meowth Drawing? Yes or No, and Why?

I thought I'd ask a question since we are on topic about artwork. So I'd like to ask that one above for you all to answer, those whom decided to see my drawings that is. I plan on trying to draw more, but at the same time I'm trying to clean the house, and I think I need to get up now to put the tea bags into the water...

Fire Suicune
23rd June 2008, 6:27 PM
Yeah Sarahpom, add a background if you'd like. I don't mind =3

It's cute. The only thing I can say is that Cappy's right eye looks...off. Too far to the right. But other than that, great!

-F.S. out

Normalize
23rd June 2008, 9:03 PM
I saw your new sig FS and I love it. The Text is so inspirational! And the banner is just cute. 9.99/10!

Same as FS but one more thing, the fur. Make it look more fluffy or fuzzy since they have long fur.

rekreatur
23rd June 2008, 9:12 PM
Thanks for commenting my pic everyone ^-^

The only thing that I don't like is that you just copied Snowball, turned it around and added a tail and a different eye...otherwise I like it =^_^=

Ruby_Espeon
24th June 2008, 1:33 AM
*pants* Needs....*pant*....to post....*pant*....more! Sorry everybody....

FS, P_S, and Sarahpom: I like the pictures.....but....for Flareon, the "head" flame, as I call it, is a little long, and I picture the "collar" flame puffier, but everything else is pretty good. I also like the cute, new banner, FS! For Glaceon....your picture reminds me of one I found on Google....it's pretty good....I like the fact that it's shiny. My friend goes "ga-ga" over Shiny Glaceon. :D

Yes! Because.....it's different, and draws my attention. The eyes make everything look different....in a way....and I just feel like something different....I don't know why....

Sunraichu
24th June 2008, 11:42 PM
Fire Suicune, your picture is great! It so does not suck. The only thing is, the head looks a little long and the back leg looks a little weird looking. It's really good. Oh yeah, and I love your new sig also.

The eye looks a little to far off on Cappy, and it would look so much better with some fluffier fur on them. Other than that, it's completely amazing.

Fire Suicune
25th June 2008, 12:43 AM
*Can't wait to get tablet back* Maybe then I can draw decently, since I've now had practice XD

Glad to know my sig is liked ^^ love Shaymin and the song so much <3

Uhm....Me thinks we need new topic.

What Pokemon do you think should be/shouldn't be feline?

THIS IS NOT TO BE A DEBATE. I believe the Abra line could be feline, because they look cat-ish to me, in a way (not to mention I caught a shiny one on Silver today =3). As for which shouldn't be, I think the Marrill and Snorlax lines aren't really feline-ish. AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A DEBATE, PEOPLE.

-F.S. out

Warfare
25th June 2008, 2:38 AM
Whee, check this out:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=332794
And ignore my signature. I am a guy and I just have an artistic thing for something dull/faded or abstract. ):

Marill line, Suicune, Arceus, Shaymin. Their identification or lack of features just makes me disapprove of their consideration of a feline Pokemon. I'd say especially Suicune. Though it's part of a trio, they don't necessarily look like felines, but rather canines, except for Raikou, which has more resemblance to a feline.

Normalize
25th June 2008, 4:29 AM
I like your sig, I ipokeyou, it cool yet simple.

Azurill lien, Shaymin, and Arceus should be because there is no characteristic they have that defines them as a feline.
Azurill line=Mouse/Rabbit
Shaymin=Hedgehog/Porcupine
Arceus=Stag/Goat/Horse/Thing
I think Manctric, Electrike, and Electabuzz should be because they have several feline like looks.
Manctric/Electrike are based of of lions.
Eletabuzz are based of of tigers.

rekreatur
25th June 2008, 8:11 AM
I think that Sneasle/Weavile should be feline, they look like cats to me. Mostly the claws and Weaviles face.
And I don't know why are Snorlax and the Marill line supposed to be feline..

Is Shaymin's Sky Forme also feline? It's kinda weird that the normal Shaymin's feline and the Sky Forme not. Oh and I'm trying to draw a pic of it and I don't know if I should post it here or not =P

Fire Suicune
25th June 2008, 2:44 PM
^^P_S, I posted the Flareon, your drawing CAN'T be any worse than mine XD

Now that I think about it, as much as I love Shaymin, I can't really see it as feline either. Oh well, they have Mudkip as a dog *coughMUDFISHcough*in the canine club, so what the heck. And I agree with Electabuzz being a feline, but Manec/Elect are more canine-ish, IMO. I could be wong though.

XD Thing.

-F.S. out

rekreatur
25th June 2008, 4:23 PM
Oh, I forgot to comment it ^^;;
The only thing that I don't like is that you didn't shade it, otherwise it's good if you were new to the tablet ^_^
I never used a tablet, only the mouse =P

Oh well, they have Mudkip as a dog *coughMUDFISHcough*in the canine club, so what the heck.
Lol, is that club even alive? XD

I finished the Shaymin pic and also drew a Umbreon and Raikou (Raikou was a request).
One picture a day, keeps the doctor away XD

http://i27.*******.com/fe0twp.png
Shaymin Sky Forme

http://i25.*******.com/1zdyduf.png
Sleep tight ~ =3

http://i30.*******.com/125gttv.png
The Legend Of Thunder ~

Normalize
26th June 2008, 3:32 PM
^^P_S, I posted the Flareon, your drawing CAN'T be any worse than mine XD

Now that I think about it, as much as I love Shaymin, I can't really see it as feline either. Oh well, they have Mudkip as a dog *coughMUDFISHcough*in the canine club, so what the heck. And I agree with Electabuzz being a feline, but Manec/Elect are more canine-ish, IMO. I could be wong though.

XD Thing.

-F.S. out

Mudkip are more specify based off of mud puppies, a type of fish, but still it has the word puppies to some people think they are dogs, even with the gills.

Mancrtic are debatable but Electabuzz is so in.

Ruby_Espeon
28th June 2008, 8:45 PM

Azurill, and Absol. I just don't see the resemblence of a cat with Azurill, and Absol looks more like a dog. Or a dog clashed with a goat-thing.

P_S: I like the pics, my favorite being Umbreon. I just feel like something simple today. The background for Raikou is nice, too. But I think Shaymin's and Raikou's head should be a LITTLE more pointed.....:)

Guys, I'm going on a summer trip from June 30th to July 14th, I believe(I could be wrong....). I will NOT be active between that period, so do not expect to see me. ;196;

purple_absol709
28th June 2008, 11:58 PM

It's obviously a thing. xD -shot-

Absol looks more like a dog. Or a dog clashed with a goat-thing.

.... D:

Fishing for topics...whee...

Manetric, Arceus, Shaymin, Marill, etc. Idk.

Yes, it's adorable. :3

Meowth, I think. Or Eevee, I can't remember.

LightingKimba
29th June 2008, 1:49 AM
Hm.. I think, from my memory, Eevee. Then again, I don't think Blue starts off with feline pokémon early.

I fail to see how Absol's a feline. I mean, he looks like the Incarnus' first form in DQM, as well, he looks so wolf-like, but eh.

Sarahpom83
29th June 2008, 2:23 AM
OMG... like OMG. don't hate me for being gone so long, I've had friends over and I wasn't on at all because I was letting them use the computer, at lest Chris, because he doesn't have the net at home, but my friend Jocelyn has the net so she didn't really get on here much. and I'm sure if you ever have friends over that stays the night, that you don't want to seem to be rude and to be on the net when they are over, I mostly always don't do that, I try to spend time with them.

So I didn't leave, so don't take me off the member list please, I've just been so busy, and besides my bestfriend, and my fiance's bestfriend Chris, which is also now my friend to has a crush on Jocelyn and they where like flirting with each other last night, I thought it was rather cute, but weird at the same time.

Then today after Jocelyn left, I had to go to my Step Sister's sweet 16th birthday, she turned 16 on tuesday that just passed she had a friends Birthday party then, then all of her around family game today, so she had two birthday partys, but still her friends still where there. >< But any ways.

any ways..

Marill line, Arceus, Shaymin to me are no where near Feline looks to me.

"pink skitty" I think your latest drawings are so very cute!! I really like the Shaymin Sky Form, one you drew, I can't bearly see the Umbreon since its so dark looking.

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon
29th June 2008, 6:45 AM
Hey!

May I join the Feline Pokémon Club, please?

Don't step on the Corsola!!

The recent topic...

Should be: It would be Electabuzz because it looks like a tiger in its weird way. (I named one "Thundercat")

Should NOT: Marill ("Aqua MOUSE"), Azumarill ("Aqua RABBIT"), Azurill (looks like a mouse), Shaymin (looks like a hedgehog, its Sky Forme looks more of a deer), Arceus (I cannot see it as a cat in any way. ._. ), and Absol (cannot see it as a cat either. ^^; ).

OK, that's good for now.

~MGD. ;150;

Fire Suicune
29th June 2008, 6:51 AM
Hey!

May I join the Feline Pokémon Club, please?

Don't step on the Corsola!!

The recent topic...

Should be: It would be Electabuzz because it looks like a tiger in its weird way. (I named one "Thundercat")

Should NOT: Marill ("Aqua MOUSE"), Azumarill ("Aqua RABBIT"), Azurill (looks like a mouse), Shaymin (looks like a hedgehog, its Sky Forme looks more of a deer), Arceus (I cannot see it as a cat in any way. ._. ), and Absol (cannot see it as a cat either. ^^; ).

OK, that's good for now.

~MGD. ;150;

Hm..yup, did everything right! Welcome to the club!

Ugh....FS has been up all day, worrying over her kitty (who's fine now, by the way) and being all over town and not getting any rest. Might just pass out on her desk...crud, too much stuff on it, darn you Gira...Anyways, night peoples.

-FS

rekreatur
29th June 2008, 9:39 AM
Yay, a new member ^-^

Ugh....FS has been up all day, worrying over her kitty (who's fine now, by the way) and being all over town and not getting any rest. Might just pass out on her desk...crud, too much stuff on it, darn you Gira...Anyways, night peoples.
Uff...I know how you feel. Somehow (seriously, I have no idea how) I woke up at 5 a.m and then our neighbours had a party. I couldn't sleep because the music was too loud, now I'm still awake and it's 7 a.m T^T

"pink skitty" I think your latest drawings are so very cute!! I really like the Shaymin Sky Form, one you drew, I can't bearly see the Umbreon since its so dark looking.

You don't have to call me "pink skitty". Just say PS, it's shorter =P
Yeah, the Umbreon pic is supposed to be so dark, if you want you can check out my other drawings on oekaki, I just don't feel like posting all those with feline Pokemon (oh btw, most of my pics are on the doodle board) XP

Sarahpom83
29th June 2008, 8:47 PM
PS I don't really go to the Oekaki all the time, its just some times and I mostly stick to the main board because that's the area I used to always draw at, and I'm still sticking to it because I ... not really sure.

Any ways I don't think I have ever done any banners for the club yet so here are some, but they are in a spoiler so they don't flood the page.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/10FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/11FPKMNclub.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/11FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/12FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/13FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/14FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/15FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/16FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/17FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/18FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/19FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/1FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/20FPKMNclub.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/20FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/2FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/3FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/4FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/5FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/6FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/7FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/8FPKMNclub.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/9FPKMNclub.png

hope you guys like them..So like if there is a curtain Feline pokemon you want me to make a banner out of just PM me and tell me which one you would like to see in a banner, like the ones above.. I've done ones for my two clubs, for the Starter club, and I think that is all, Ineed to work on ones for the cute club but that probably be later on... been working on them a lot. So enjoy everyone, it seems some of you are ether fighting about something or something else is going on.

LightingKimba
29th June 2008, 11:18 PM
Sarahpom, those are awesome! ^^ You have great talent! Heh.. Wished I had that talent with trainer card making..

Sarahpom83
30th June 2008, 1:58 AM
Sarahpom, those are awesome! ^^ You have great talent! Heh.. Wished I had that talent with trainer card making..

Thanks, but also a note to the site, you shouldn't have made such a small wording, because that's a one liner... one liners are bad.

Any ways I thought my post didn't go in so I was saving it to the side in a Word Pad, because it wouldn't send it early today so I was like oh well and closed the web, until later and I guess it did go in so I'm happy.

I thought I would try to make the banners smaller since they look better that way to me at lest.

and darn it, why does the thing keep having us post double post I hate that when that happens, don't worry all of you I removed it since I just noticed that >_<

Sunraichu
30th June 2008, 9:16 AM
Haven't been here it a while...darn summer errands...>_< I have just been sooooooooooooooooo busy...>_<

PS, you're getting a lot better with drawings! ^_^ The shaymin sky forme is like, one of my new favorite pokemon, and I love it! The umbreon one is coolio too.

Sarahpom, those banners are really awesome...@_@....WOW...

Sarahpom83
1st July 2008, 3:20 PM
OMG I'm trying to find a Pamtre Berrry, and I'm having the hardest time trying to find it!!! DOES anyone have a PAMTRE BERRY they could trade over with a catchable pokemon, or I can breed some female aipom's, But I really want a Pamtre Berry, and I've been walking around in that park thing for at lest two hours so far trying to get one of my cute pokemon to pick up the berry, I get like different berries but not that one that I need, because I need it to make a lot of them to make Poffins to then give to the darn feebas I have to make it evolve, its the only darn stupid pokemon I don't have its evo form in the game, the only reminding 1 pokemon I don't have to finish my pokedex with...
``````

I've notice that this club doesn't really have much going on it, shouldn't it have maybe like a contest going on or so, or maybe something fun to bring the people back, I don't think I've seen a whole lot going on here, when I joined there where a lot of people posting but ever since I've been here its like people are leaving because of me or something?

and thanks for the comment on the feline pokemon banners I made.

Fire Suicune
1st July 2008, 3:27 PM
I've notice that this club doesn't really have much going on it, shouldn't it have maybe like a contest going on or so, or maybe something fun to bring the people back, I don't think I've seen a whole lot going on here, when I joined there where a lot of people posting but ever since I've been here its like people are leaving because of me or something?

No, it's not you. But I can't help but wonder why we're not as active as we were before? FS loves this club! DUN DIE! D=

Oh yeah, I might have that berry, can't check at the moment though.

Um...yeah, anyways. Maybe a topic would help. Uh...great time for my brain to die....Oh yeah, thanks to ljp for giving me this idea (well, unintenionally, me thinks).

Do you know/speak any second/third/etc languages?

Well, I'm very slowly starting to learn Japanese, but I took French in my Freshman year of high school (which I'll also be taking as a Sophomore this year....yay). Lpj's trying to help me with that XD I'm not fluent in any language besides English, but I'm learning like I said.

LEARNING IS FUN =D

-FS

Sarahpom83
1st July 2008, 10:49 PM
I might be getting help for a Pamtre Berry, I posted on one of the wanted things in the trade area asking if anyone had any of them, in the section for the pokemon I need it for, and telling them if they have the berries I'll be glad to trade them it. I also need to like make a list of the berries I don't have and then post them on the starter pokemon trade list area and tell people the berries I need and I'll trade them any of the starter pokemon or any other pokemon they need since my dex is 1 pokemon away from being done.

and wow, I've like done so much today I cleaned Samuel's room, Our bedroom, both bathrooms, vacuumed the two rooms, picked up the living room, just gotta vacuum it, but I have to wait after Samuel takes his nap because I'm not sure how loud the vacuum is...

any ways I've noticed every time I try to post artwork in the artwork section, I wait like every two weeks almost to post something new it never gets comments just views there have been like 22 views but no comments.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=8301754#post8301754

No, will kind of I know just a few words for Spanish, French, Chinese. But I don't speak them very good!! oh and a little Dutch since I went to the Netherlands back in 03 I think it was or 04, I was there for three weeks, I had a long distance boyfriend back then it was great, but then he wanted me to move there with him and I didn't want to leave my friends and family just like he didn't want to leave his friends and family so I said can we just be friends, and yes we are still friends, he had also came to the US for a week during Christmas that one year. So he got to see what America was like.
Because the word "Kip" means "Chicken" so like the name on mudkip, does it mean its a mud chicken! hahahaha.

rekreatur
2nd July 2008, 1:03 AM
Sarahpom, just gotta love the banner with Skitty and Delcatty in it =3
Bleh, I don't always get comments either but I don't complain about it, you just have to live with it ^^'

Because the word "Kip" means "Chicken" so like the name on mudkip, does it mean its a mud chicken! hahahaha.
You better watch out that FS doesn't kill you, making fun of Mudkips can be deadly ._.

Yeah, my second is English and I'm learning German. Dunno is it counts but I also know a few Finnish words =3

http://i26.*******.com/2604fn9.png
See? That's my persona - Catja
If you're wondering..Katja's my real name but my friend calls me Catja because I love cats. So that's why she got the name =P
I made more Catja pics but I don't feel like posting them XD

legendarypokemonjunkie17
2nd July 2008, 1:23 AM
Who are you people and what have you done to my club?! (Just kidding! I've always wanted to say that.)

Glad to see y'all after being gone for like a week. Anywho, time for my usual stuff.

Sarahpom, I love the banners! I'll add them to the first page later on.

As for the current topic...

English is my first, and French is slowly becoming my second. Just look at my profile and FS' profile to see our conversation in French lol. As for Spanish, I could speak it very well until I started French. Now I don't remember anything! I can speak a few words of Japanese, and a few words of German. I'm also learning Latin, as in the dead language which is the official language of the Roman Catholic Church. I can't say regular stuff, only religious stuff. But it's a start...

Be good everyone, and stay on topic. If anyone doesn't come on for a few days, don't freak out. It's summer in the Northern Hemisphere ,and many people are doing things such as distorting their sleep schedule. Just pop in every once and a while...

Fire Suicune
2nd July 2008, 3:16 AM
Why do I feel like I haven't posted in forever, when I did a little less than 12 hours ago?...Anyways.

I kept forgetting to comment on the banners. They're absolutely wonderful!

It's summer in the Northern Hemisphere ,and many people are doing things such as distorting their sleep schedule. Just pop in every once and a while...

Not in my case DX I get to go to bed later, but I still have to get up early. Oh yeah, speaking of being active...

I'm going to be away from the Internet for a while, from July 6-July 20/21 and July 24-27 (me thinks, something like that). I'm going to visit relatives for two weeks, in which my grandmother said no computer (DX), and I'll be on vacation with my biological dad's side of the family in Florida for a few days (I LOOOOOOOVE that side of my family <3<3<3<3<3). So I won't be here for those days, most likely.

making fun of Mudkips can be deadly ._.

Very deadly indeed. *Inner-conscience: LEMME AT HER! LEMME AT HER! RAAAAAAWRRRR! D=<* Behave yourself, I-C.

-FS

Normalize
2nd July 2008, 3:21 AM
Why do I feel like I haven't posted in forever, when I did a little less than 12 hours ago?...Anyways.

I kept forgetting to comment on the banners. They're absolutely wonderful!

Not in my case DX I get to go to bed later, but I still have to get up early. Oh yeah, speaking of being active...

I'm going to be away from the Internet for a while, from July 6-July 20/21 and July 24-27 (me thinks, something like that). I'm going to visit relatives for two weeks, in which my grandmother said no computer (DX), and I'll be on vacation with my biological dad's side of the family in Florida for a few days (I LOOOOOOOVE that side of my family <3<3<3<3<3). So I won't be here for those days, most likely.

Very deadly indeed. *Inner-conscience: LEMME AT HER! LEMME AT HER! RAAAAAAWRRRR! D=<* Behave yourself, I-C.

-FS
NOES! FS! Your leaving me? After all we've beeen threw? Why? I'm sorry, I can change! I swear, please don't leave me... Okay, but bring me back a gift, and not a t-shirt.

Latin, I hate it, thats it.

Sarahpom83
2nd July 2008, 4:26 PM
Pink Skitty, I love Mudkip to, he's my favorite Hoenn starter.... But I'm just saying, I still don't get the idea why people go "Do you liek Mukipz?" or how ever they say it.

I've notice people only comment on Fakemon, and people whom draw like OMG and can shade like OMG! get like 100 post comments because their work are like OMG OMG OMG!! SO GOOD... I've noticed that a lot, and those that people feel really bad for because their drawings aren't perfect and aren't anything else, and people feel bad for them because they have no comments yet and they comment, those are the only things I've noticed that get comments.

Any ways thanks for the comment on the Skitty banner, I think I might make more.. Depends though. and your Pokesona is cute, you don't put any clothing or anything on her?? I need to draw Sarahpom some more, I've not done it very offten lately for some reason, Im not sure why.

I think I might draw some feline pokemon for the club to bring some life into the club at lest I hope I can with some drawings and maybe some more banners...

EDIT:
since there really isn't many post expect for one, I'll just add onto mine, I drew something so if anyone likes to color it in, its of two mew's I drew early today on a Oekaki that allows others to color others artwork if its set on public and I did it for fun for those whom would like to color it, so if we need some fun in the Club then allow it to be a coloring fun thing. I'll try to do more like this.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/2882.png

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon
3rd July 2008, 4:26 AM

No, I wish that I do. I'd love to speak Japanese, though.

~MGD. ;150;

Fire Suicune
4th July 2008, 12:27 AM
I wanna speak Japanese too....I know a couple of words.

Oh yeah, I remember a while ago we had a topic about making your own feline Pokemon. Well, thanks to a contest in another club I'm in, I have a Fire/Dark feline starter line that I drew and colored. I'll try to scan it ASAP.

In b4 lpj's: "Chippy! Your rank went up!" I'm calling it.

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17
4th July 2008, 3:18 AM
Chippy! Your rank went up!!

Sarahpom, I love the picture! Mew is so cute, I love it for a reason! I'm glad you're a member, all of your art is amazing!

Anywho, please be good. I'll be back everyone, so just chat amongst yourselves.

Fire Suicune
4th July 2008, 3:22 AM
Chippy! Your rank went up!!

Called it.

AW, I forgot to comment on the Mew D= They're so kawaii!

So, yeah, like I said, won't be here from July 6-20. I won't be as active as I was these past two weeks before that either. But from July 30-Aug 6, I think I might be active. I dunno =/

-FS

Normalize
4th July 2008, 9:03 PM
I coloured Sarah's picture of the two mew. It was fun, I might steal some of Sarah's work to colour more.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn141/microgreen/SPartshop2.png?t=1215191855

Fire Suicune
4th July 2008, 9:17 PM
^^Er....colors are kinda bright DX Or that couldjust be me, being cooped up in my dark room and all XD

Wells, I gots my feline starter line, so....yeah.

http://i31.*******.com/jghy8p.jpg

Meet Kittorch, Flarat, and Shadion (Shad, as in Shadow,-EYE-on).

Kittorch (Kitten + Torch)---Fire; evolves at lv 18
Flarat (Flare + Cat)---Fire; evolves at lv 36
Shadion (Shadow + Lion)---Fire/Dark

Ph34r mah skillz. (not really)

-FS

purple_absol709
4th July 2008, 11:08 PM
Wells, I gots my feline starter line, so....yeah.

Meet Kittorch, Flarat, and Shadion (Shad, as in Shadow,-EYE-on).

Kittorch (Kitten + Torch)---Fire; evolves at lv 18
Flarat (Flare + Cat)---Fire; evolves at lv 36
Shadion (Shadow + Lion)---Fire/Dark

Ph34r mah skillz. (not really)

-FS

Niiiiiiiiiice. :D

I coloured Sarah's picture of the two mew. It was fun, I might steal some of Sarah's work to colour more.

That is a bit bright...maybe a darker background, so the Mew stand out more? :3

Old topic! Huzzah!

I'm fluent in Mandarin Chinese (I am Chinese so it was sort of mandatory DX) and know like 20 words of Spanish.

Normalize
4th July 2008, 11:57 PM
Fine, i re-did it with darker colours so here it is

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn141/microgreen/2882.png?t=1215208405

Sarahpom83
5th July 2008, 3:16 PM
Hey Thanks u guys for the comments about the artwork, I'm going to try to do more.. when I have time that is. Um "Normalize" I've already comment and said something about the work on the Cute pokemon club. But the edit picture that u re-did with darker colors look nice to.

and FS your fire starter cat is very cute, a lot of one color on the fur though it seems a little bright looking, but its still very cute.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00106.jpg

and then if you want to see more I'll place them into a spoiler

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00095.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00097.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00100.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00102.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00112.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00118.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00119.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00123.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00129.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00138.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00140.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00141.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00149.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00154.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00156.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00157.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/DSC00159.jpg

those are just ones I love a lot.

Sunraichu
5th July 2008, 6:15 PM
Eep! I have to come here more often! >_<

The mew look awesome, with the darker background. That Blue one looks so cute!

FS - Your fire line looks PWNSOME! I would totally pick that for my starter. I see how you went with the "fire tail" with Charmander and Chimchar, too.

I did speak Latin and Spanish for a little bit. I also speak igpay atinlay! XP

Well, I got an SD card and I wanted to show off my kitty-cat, Friendzo Mchugsalot!

http://i32.*******.com/15xfyt.jpg

Isn't he a cutie? I'll try to get some more pictures/ranch pictures up.

Fire Suicune
5th July 2008, 8:14 PM
I did speak Latin and Spanish for a little bit. I also speak igpay atinlay! XP

Emay ootay! =D

Well, this is the last day FS will be on for a while. *points to usertitle* I don't know how active I'll be today. If lpj wants to appoint a temporary co-owner in my place, I'd be fine with that.

Behave yourselves, peoples. FS is ALWAYS watching >=3 *evil laughter*

-FS

Normalize
5th July 2008, 9:49 PM
Emay ootay! =D

Well, this is the last day FS will be on for a while. *points to usertitle* I don't know how active I'll be today. If lpj wants to appoint a temporary co-owner in my place, I'd be fine with that.

Behave yourselves, peoples. FS is ALWAYS watching >=3 *evil laughter*

-FS
Bye FS! I'll miss you, and I know your always watching... don't tell anyone what I did yesterday, please, I'll pay you off... thee Mudkipz...

I'm trying to use paint to make some artwork but i'm very bad and a perfectionist so this is a bad combo, if I ever finish I'll show you guys.

rekreatur
6th July 2008, 9:22 AM
Emay ootay! =D
....Wha? 0_o

and your Pokesona is cute, you don't put any clothing or anything on her??
Nope. I don't like putting clothes on Pokemon :x

Here's one of Catja's pictures and the colored Mew picure ~

http://i25.*******.com/3326mit.png
I know.. I suck at shading.

http://i32.*******.com/v3hx6d.png
She's a bit darker than normal Skitties and you can probbably noticw everyting else. Maybe she looks too normal but I like her =3
I got a bit lazy *cough* unmotivated so she didn't get a background or and shading ^^;

legendarypokemonjunkie17
7th July 2008, 12:52 PM
FS! I know you can't read this, but have fun on your trip/vacation thingy.

I like all of the new art. If I feel like staying awake and not going to sleep for the latter part of this morning and all of this afternoon, I will make the gallery today. If someone would like to comb through all 72 pages and find art for me, and post it in a spoiler, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Since FS is gone, I am the only one left in charge pretty much. Chelc has no internet due to storms in her area.

So effective right now, pink skitty is 2nd in command. Normalize is 3rd in command and Sarahpom is 4th in command. When FS is back, ps will be 3rd in command and Normalize will be 4th in command, with Sarahpom being an honorary member. When Xen comes back, ps will be 4th in command with Normalize and Sarahpom both beign honorary members, alternating with other co-owners when they are inactive.

Normalize
7th July 2008, 3:14 PM
I'll go threw the pages to fond all the art work. i did it before with my club so no big deal. But to make it easy, tell me if you've posted any artwork or images cause searhing would be a lot faster then.

rekreatur
7th July 2008, 4:06 PM
I'll go threw the pages to fond all the art work. i did it before with my club so no big deal. But to make it easy, tell me if you've posted any artwork or images cause searhing would be a lot faster then.

Err I already posted him a vm and said that I'd do it, you don't have to bother XD
I kinda feel special, being 2nd in command till FS comes back and all that. Atleast I'm not useless =P

Sarahpom83
7th July 2008, 7:09 PM
very cute drawing PS, I had that Marriland Oekaki has changed the way you need to color on the Main board, its like acting somewhat like the Pro Board.

So effective right now, pink skitty is 2nd in command. Normalize is 3rd in command and Sarahpom is 4th in command. When FS is back, ps will be 3rd in command and Normalize will be 4th in command, with Sarahpom being an honorary member. When Xen comes back, ps will be 4th in command with Normalize and Sarahpom both beign honorary members, alternating with other co-owners when they are inactive.

Wow that's a little confusing but I think I understand.

I do hope FS does have a good trip... and save one at that, even thought I'm sure she won't see this message until she gets back but the thought counts right?

Here was a Shinx line art thing I made a long time if anyone wishes to color it in, I think when I drew it I didn't have enough room on the thing to finish it. it was on an Oekaki I just can't remember which one.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/2120.png

Normalize
7th July 2008, 7:41 PM
Hey P_Skitty, I sorta allready had it done but I didn't post... sorry.

Pink Skitty
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh279/metal_skitty/IMG_0163.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh279/metal_skitty/IMG_0187.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh279/metal_skitty/Joltflare.png
http://i32.*******.com/257es5z.jpg
http://i30.*******.com/2cxhifc.png
http://i29.*******.com/10yjoso.png
http://i29.*******.com/dnonjr.png
http://i26.*******.com/kd7b83.png
http://i26.*******.com/2604fn9.png
http://i27.*******.com/fe0twp.png
http://i25.*******.com/1zdyduf.png
http://i30.*******.com/125gttv.png
http://i25.*******.com/3326mit.png
http://i32.*******.com/v3hx6d.png
Sunraichu
http://i32.*******.com/15xfyt.jpg
Fire Suicine
http://i26.*******.com/14wuhvo.jpg
http://i26.*******.com/15xqykn.jpg
Sarahpom83
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/fc64ad509ce7eb83800e590b94b8e11f.png
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/63072e33d4900a4f622539c4f2bd3f49.png
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/meowth.jpg
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p28/iPokeYou/Zangoose/sarahpomdrawing.png
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/5df9780b5272269f2688c90143284544.png
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MO_1447.png
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/5fb58d6ee2225f2bd1b39c82bce429d1.png
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MO_7405.png
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC03197.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC03210.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC03214.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC03204.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/41c82127e8e4cb7fade9b27d975e2219.png
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0020.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0027.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MO_9790.png
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/DSC00044.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/DSC00061.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/DSC00045.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/DSC00062.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MO_9935.png
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MO_99350.png
Sarahpom's Colour Me Pokemon
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/2882.png
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/2120.png
ipokeyou
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p28/iPokeYou/Cats/felinepokeclub2.png
Normalize
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/172734acdf32592c_IMAGE.jpg
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/a950b3d402ab8cd9_IMAGE.jpg
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn141/microgreen/SPartshop2.png?t=1215191855
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn141/microgreen/2882.png?t=1215208405

So, I''l colour that pic later Sarah(Argh why do youhave to many pictures!).

Is there anything you don't like about yourself?
When I was made god forgot to give me breast

rekreatur
7th July 2008, 8:02 PM
Hey P_Skitty, I sorta allready had it done but I didn't post... sorry.
I hate it is someone does something that I wanted to do, I was searching through all those pages for nothing...whatever >_<

very cute drawing PS, I had that Marriland Oekaki has changed the way you need to color on the Main board, its like acting somewhat like the Pro Board.
Bleh, I don't care how do I need to draw on the Main Board because I never draw there. You'll find me only in the Doodle and Request/Contests Board (I'm currently taking requests btw). The only picture that I have on the Main Board is the Glaceon because she got moved there.

*sigh* I just wish I could have straight hair.

Normalize
8th July 2008, 12:03 AM
I hate it is someone does something that I wanted to do, I was searching through all those pages for nothing...whatever >_<

Bleh, I don't care how do I need to draw on the Main Board because I never draw there. You'll find me only in the Doodle and Request/Contests Board (I'm currently taking requests btw). The only picture that I have on the Main Board is the Glaceon because she got moved there.

*sigh* I just wish I could have straight hair.
I'm sorrry but I allready had it done by the time I read you post... sorry

here, you can have my shinx image
http://i29.*******.com/2vxga51.jpg

legendarypokemonjunkie17
8th July 2008, 1:42 AM
Thank you Normalize and ps. I'll start in 30 minutes on the gallery.

As for Sarahpom, you're 4th in command. As the actual co-owners return, you will become an honorary member who can fill in for a co-owner when they are inactive.

And I love all of the new art!!

Anyway, I'm glad I have such capable members, and I'm glad you are members of my club! ps, you aren't useless! You're a great member, everyone is!

EDIT!!!: I've made the art gallery, and there are pictures of the clay model of Giratina that Chippy was working on. Also, at the top of the first post is the picture that Sarahpom made.

Just as a note, I will be removing certain pkemon from the feline pokemon list and from claims. Check to see if you claimed certain pokemon such as Shaymin, Azurill, Marill, and the whole lot. If you claimed them, you can claim another pokemon since I'm removing them from the list.

If you feel that Shaymin's sky form resembles a cat, I'll leave it be.

Well, since I've done so much, I think I'll edit topics and claims. Because I'm encroaching on the 111 images allowed per post, I removed the smilies. And as we get more pictures, I'll rpost the gallery elsewhere and put in the fist post what pages I reposted the gallery and so on.

I could go on forever with this one! Well, my fear of bridges, my mild paranoia, my laziness, and there's soo much more.

Sunraichu
8th July 2008, 4:43 AM
Wow! The first post looks nice and updated! But, I'm not on the members list...ah well. It's not that important and everyone knows I'm a member. =)

Eh, I'm lazy, a klutz, and have a bad memory. I hardly remember anything, just the unimportant stuff. =P

I felt like coloring too~
http://i32.*******.com/10ge9n5.png
My first time coloring something on paint....I'm not that proud of it though. XP I'm really bad at shading and stuff and I'm too lazy to put in a background.

[*IMG]http://i32.*******.com/10ge9n5.png[/IMG]

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon
8th July 2008, 4:46 AM

Well, maybe only one major thing for me. It is the fact that I am overweight.

BTW, LPJ17, the picture posted at the first page of the Club is very cute. ^^

Also, I have a different question for all to answer.

Do you ever have your Pokémon game file erased by someone else? If so, which Pokémon you severely missed the most?

I'd answer my own question in a form of "Yes". One time, my boyfriend deleted my Pokémon Crystal save file, replaced with his own. The Pokémon I missed the most is my Mewtwo, named Amethyst. She's a very special Mewtwo because her HP is 400, but her Special Attack was 401! I was weeping and crying for her loss for about a week in a row. That's why, in my signature, that the "adopted" Mewtwo's name is Amethyst, in her memory. It still saddens me to this day. (I know it is just a video game, but I am very sensitive, concerning my feelings.)

~MGD. ;150;

legendarypokemonjunkie17
8th July 2008, 5:41 AM
I've edited the first post again with claims and such. If you are not on the members list, let me know. Also, Sunraichu, I'm adding your picture to the Gallery.

Speaking of the Galley, I hope you all like it. It took me 2 hours to make it because of computer lag and other things. Be sure to look at Fire Suicune's Giratina sculpture.

Chelc- because I removed Azurill from the Feline Pokemon sction and you claimed it, you are able to claim another pokemon.

Please re-read the first post. I have edited a lot of it and there are a lot of important notices, updates, and revisions. Also, the rules have been updated a smidge. Please post here after re-reading the first post. And in the coming days I'll be adding a new rule or two so read through them everyday so you aren't left behind.

rekreatur
8th July 2008, 10:35 AM
ps, you aren't useless! You're a great member, everyone is!
Really? Thank you ~ ^-^
I'll gladly help with anything since I don't have anything else to do anyways.

FS' Giratina is amazing! I son't know what to say, it's just...WOW... *0* *faints from all the awesomness*

Btw, guess who got 7 Shiny Skitties =^.^=

Do you ever have your Pokémon game file erased by someone else? If so, which Pokémon you severely missed the most?
I think not. Maybe I got erased something but I can't remember.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
8th July 2008, 10:48 AM
Not a problem ps. So how did you like the gallery?

And congrats on your shiny Skitty's! Let me guess, pokeradar?

I don't think so, but whenever I release pokemon in-game, I start crying. It's weird, I know...

rekreatur
8th July 2008, 12:38 PM
Not a problem ps. So how did you like the gallery?
I don't like the gallery
..I love it! X3

And congrats on your shiny Skitty's! Let me guess, pokeradar?[/
Nyaaaaah ~
Thank you =^.^=

Yeah, I got them wit hthe Pokeradar and instead of making all the Skitties faint I caught them and I'm hoping to get one with decent IVs. Now I just need someone that would IV battle with me so I can check the IVs from my 43 normal Skitties and 7 Shiny ones XP
(Anyone here wants to help me?)

legendarypokemonjunkie17
8th July 2008, 1:09 PM
You scared me there for a minute ps. But I'm glad you love it! Do you like how it's organized?

Anywho, sadly I've been informed that an old member, Kyuubi-Chan has lost interest in the club, so I will be removing her from the members list. However, I find it funny that I didn't even remember she was a member until I started looking through the first few pages.

For those of you who haven't noticed, I did major work on the first post.

rekreatur
8th July 2008, 1:22 PM
You scared me there for a minute ps
Of course I did. I'm the scariest person here >=3

But I'm glad you love it! Do you like how it's organized?
Yeah, but I didn't know that photos count as art too. I was kinda shocked when I saw my cats picture there =P
Ok, now that I said that I realized that I still didn't post any photos from Maca's kittens =O

For those of you who haven't noticed, I did major work on the first post.

I think you have to blind if you don't notice it XP

Kyuubi was a member? I never noticed it on the members list XD
I still think it's kinda sad that he/she left =(

legendarypokemonjunkie17
8th July 2008, 1:28 PM
Well, I'm still debating about the pictures and the Ranch stuff. I'm only allowed to have 111 images per post and I'm very close to that limit. I had t remove the smilies from the claims section, which took 30 minute to find when I was first making the club.

It is sad she left (I actually added her to the members list this morning even though she was a member since October of last year XD), but she just lost interest.

I'm sure most of the members on that list have lost interest, considering we only have 6 or 7 active members.

rekreatur
8th July 2008, 2:11 PM
Well, I'm still debating about the pictures and the Ranch stuff. I'm only allowed to have 111 images per post and I'm very close to that limit. I had t remove the smilies from the claims section, which took 30 minute to find when I was first making the club.
Well, it is an Art Gallery and if you ask me photos aren't really "art".

(I actually added her to the members list this morning even though she was a member since October of last year XD)
Oh gosh. You didn't add her since October? XD

I'm sure most of the members on that list have lost interest, considering we only have 6 or 7 active members.
That happens in most Clubs. People join and never post or they do something wrong when they try to join and then don't bother to read the rules again :l

And now to make the Art Gallery a little bigger XD

http://i32.*******.com/2n1rwcj.png
http://i26.*******.com/2qvs8xw.png
http://i29.*******.com/28o6x0.png

legendarypokemonjunkie17
8th July 2008, 2:28 PM
Oooooo! I like them pink skitty! I'll add them straight away...but I'm going to the library with a friend now so I'll edit later.

I'm removing Ranch pictures and other pictures of just cats. That'll free up room for more art later on. Maybe I can try to create a picture album, but it'd have to be in a seperate post or something like that.

rekreatur
8th July 2008, 3:19 PM
Oooooo! I like them pink skitty! I'll add them straight away...but I'm going to the library with a friend now so I'll edit later.
I'm glad that you like them. No problem, take your time =)

About that Gallery, I have 5 images with different Sprites. I put them all in one image to make more space. Oh and I added 2 new Fusions too.
http://i26.*******.com/29uol5c.png
[IMG]http://i26.*******.com/29uol5c.png[/IMG*]

Normalize
8th July 2008, 9:00 PM
http://i37.*******.com/n539za.jpg

I made a Pokemon map. It's a very small region with only four gym and three contet halls.

Does anyone know how to resize it? I thnk it is too big. And please ignore my bad penmanship.

Sarahpom83
8th July 2008, 9:17 PM
I don't like the fact I can't get rid of the fat I gained when I had Samuel... I still can't lose it, I've done everything... I want to lose the 30 ponds... Other then that I don't really like anything else about me, my fiance seems to like everything about me so I don't have a problem, he doesn't hate anything on me so why bother about that, I just hate the few extra ponds I can't get rid of.

No I don't think I have, a family member of mine had started a new file on one of my games but never saved it, they wanted to see what it was like, or maybe it was a friend I don't remember.

Any ways in the future I might make a better banner for the top of the club, maybe with the pokemon ranch style since I've been having fun drawing the pokemon from there.

OMG FS's Giratina is really cool!! what kind of clay did you use to make it?

Llegendarypokemonjunkie17 you did a great job to the page, I didn't think u'd add all the screen shots I have of the Ranch in there though. :) Will guess what You'll be seeing more artwork from me. here we go!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Flareon-1.png

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Flareon2.png

I couldn't help myself and OK the TV just went out >< I hope comcast isn't out, because that's what I'm using for web also.. it doesn't show its out on the PC. any ways. Like I said above I might make a new better banner for the top of the screen of the club, the one I made for it now looks kind of boring to me... ><

WOW PS I really like the first drawing that's really cool looking!! the other two are very cute

Normalize@ if you have paint you can resize it on there by the stretch and skew tool thing.

Fire Suicune
9th July 2008, 2:15 AM
Well, I was miraculously able to access the internet, but only for a sec.

Dangit lpj, I was hoping you'd forget to put the Gira pics up there. Darn you *shakes fist angrily*

....Should be is there anything you like about yourself? =D I can tell ya, the only things I like about me are my shortness and personality...well, only partly on personaliity, but anyways.

Hm.....not that I can think of. I dont let people mess with my games, and my little bro's too young to even read yet. If anyone erased Diamond though, I'd go on a rampage and destroy the town (NOES! Not Kippy! D=)

So yeah peoples, be good for lpj =3

-FS

Warfare
9th July 2008, 4:56 AM
oshi. I made an actual banner for once. @ my sig. >__>
My personality is just weird and sometimes contradicts. Hard to explain. :<
No, I have not. If anything, it would be Zangoose, though. lulz, no surprise.

Nice art, guys. (;

legendarypokemonjunkie17
9th July 2008, 10:32 AM
Chippy, it's great! Ask ps.

@ iPokeYou: Welcome back! I'm glad you haven't totally forgotten about the club, and thanks for answering a few topics.

Alrighty, Michii and Angeling are coming off the members list. They are no linger interrested so I'm removing them now. I hope we get an influx of new members sometime soon...

EDIT: To make room for other art, I've removed all pictures of cats IRL, and I've removed the Ranch pictures. Thanks to Normalize, I still have the url's so I can make a "photo album"" in a seperate post and put the page # somewhere after the art gallery.

I'll be adding all new art to the gallery.

Normalize, I'm not adding yours until you resize it for me.

Sarahpom83
9th July 2008, 2:36 PM
Hey you know what I think I got a good idea, I could create an email address from like AIM or something, then create a photobucket for just the club, and put all club art into it with each person's name in it so it won't flood anything. and then all banners that people have also made also in their own file. Then there can just be one link to the whole thing instead of flooding the main area, even though you got the stuff in spoilers, still once you click on them then it takes up a lot of space... I think I might just do that :)

I couldn't help myself but here we go, http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n428/TheFelinePokemon/ it took me like 30 minutes to it together. If you have picture of Feline pokemon, I'll put them in the main area, artwork goes on the side where I've placed the user names.

Normalize
9th July 2008, 5:13 PM
Normalize, I'm not adding yours until you resize it for me.
You don't have to add mine, its none feline related so its a no-go. I just wanted to share it.

I am getting my stiches out tomarrow, yah!
I forgot to anwser one topic a while back

Ego sum amicus of tuus

Hehe... I speak Latin.

Sunraichu
9th July 2008, 8:06 PM
Urgh...my poor pokemon Silver game with my lovely Typhlosion was erased by my sister. All my precious pokemon...
Yeah, but one time I lost my Diamond game from my brother. Good thing I found it.
Note: Never let your brother borrow your DS. XP

But yeahs, I made my first ever picture on paint. But get the tomatoes, and get ready to throw them, because it's gonna get ugly.
http://i34.*******.com/2131zjq.png
What did I say? I warned you not to look!
Yeah, I sign all my stuff with GM. That's the letters of my name. ^-^

legendarypokemonjunkie17
10th July 2008, 1:48 AM
Sunraichu, it's not bad! It's certainly better than anything I've ever done. If you want to see major hideousness, just let me kow and I'll post.

Sarahpom, thanks so much! I'm looking through everything right now and I'll post the link in the first post later on tonight.

Well, I'm glad people are starting to be active. I think that I may make "ranks" like in the Starter Pokemon Club, and I'll get some userbars for y'all. I just need to find a userbar shop. (I wish eonmaster didn't close his...)

Fire Suicune
10th July 2008, 2:28 AM
I think that I may make "ranks" like in the Starter Pokemon Club,

That'd be pretty cool. I'll help with anything, if you need it (and I know someone that makes EXCELLENT userbars, if she'd be willing). Too bad about mentioned club...*is bricked*

Sarahpom, awesome idea. I love it. Will look through it more in a sec.

O ya...*points to user title* gots some Internet access. YAY.

-FS

purple_absol709
10th July 2008, 3:16 AM
I'm going to be a lot more active here from now on. ^^ Just saying...

Too bad about mentioned club...*is bricked*

Yeah, I know right? D:

Do you ever have your Pokémon game file erased by someone else? If so, which Pokémon you severely missed the most

My FireRed commited suicide and erased itself. I miss my Jolteon...he was amazing. ;_;

Everything.

Sorry, I am depressed. T_T

legendarypokemonjunkie17
10th July 2008, 3:35 AM
I was going to join the club and then it was closed.

Chippy, I'm glad you'll only be "less active". purple_absol709, I'm glad you're back!

Chippy, if you could contact her for me, or tell me who she is, I'll request them. I would really like to have them. And if I make them mandatory to have in your signature, which I'm debating, and if I have you link them here, the club will be very well advertised and we'll probably get more members.

Sunraichu
10th July 2008, 3:57 AM
Well, thanks for making me feel better, LPJ17. Perhaps I'll keep trying. Maybe a Skitty....?

I could get some userbars for the club. If you want...?

Cool. :D My game should be like, lucky or something. I always catch a lot of shinys in that thing. Just got a shiny Absol.

Fire Suicune
10th July 2008, 7:04 AM
Chippy, if you could contact her for me, or tell me who she is, I'll request them. I would really like to have them. And if I make them mandatory to have in your signature, which I'm debating, and if I have you link them here, the club will be very well advertised and we'll probably get more members.

I already said who it was in on your profile. Just Pm Riversong, and she'll gladly (or so she says XD) make some for us. I don't think you should make them mandatory, but strongly recommended. I'm not changing my sig anytime soon D=

Oh yeah, drawing a Shinx for fanart. Coming out pretty cutely, if I do say so myself (no color though). Going on a drawing spree. May draw Sky Form Shaymin, cause it's cool and all that (maybe regular shay too =3)

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17
10th July 2008, 7:27 AM
Weren't the userbars mandatory for the starter club? I think that was the only reason I didn't join earlier, because I liked my signature. Oh well...

And I saw her name after you posted here. I pm'd her and didn't hear back yet.

Have fun drawing! Post them here when you're done, if you can!

Fire Suicune
10th July 2008, 7:36 AM
Weren't the userbars mandatory for the starter club? I think that was the only reason I didn't join earlier, because I liked my signature. Oh well...

And I saw her name after you posted here. I pm'd her and didn't hear back yet.

Have fun drawing! Post them here when you're done, if you can!

Yeah, they were for a while, then we kinda got leniant with it *coughmysighadnouserbarcough*. But anyways....I don't want them to be mandatory, but it's your call.

She'll get back to ya ASAP. If I know her well, that is XD

I plan to. If anyone has any ideas for what you want me to draw, let me hear them. I need motivation D= I won't color this time, I swear XD

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17
10th July 2008, 7:54 AM
Wait, you did coloring!? Anywho, I want to give you something challenging, but club related. How about an Eevee curled up in a ball, sleeping? That's mildly challenging, right lol?

Anyway, I think it's time for a topic. I don't remember if we had this, but i'll do it anyway.

Do you watch any reality shows, and if so, which?

So You Think You Can Dance, American Idol, America's Got Talent (yea right...), Next Food Network Star, Dancing With The Stars, Master of Dance, and I don't really think there's anything else.

Who's your favorite comedian/comedienne?

Jeff Dunham and Cathy Griffin. I haven't seen Dane Cook, but Jeff Dunham and Cathy Griffin areso insanely funny. Jeff uses puppets, and he ha one called Achmed the Dead Terrorist, and his name is really spelled A-C-phlegm...

Cathy is a little controversial with thethings she does, but a lot of her work is funny.

Fire Suicune
10th July 2008, 8:00 AM
How about an Eevee curled up in a ball, sleeping? That's mildly challenging, right lol?

Got nothing better to do (conscious: Oh yes you do. You need to work on that summer repo-*is shoved aside* FS: DON'T TELL THEM THAT D=). Uhm....yeah....I think I need to go to bed though DX

Do sitcoms count? I fso, I watch pretty much everything on Nick at Nite (save for Family Matters, I have yet to get into that).

I'm like.....REALLY bad with famous people and current events and all that, so...i don't know any comedians. Do love comedy though. *throws pie at random person*

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17
10th July 2008, 8:25 AM
Yea, I watch stuff on Nick at Night, but I don't like George Lopez or Family Matters.

I used to like Mama's Family on TBS. It moved to ION a few years ago, and now it's not on TV any more. It was the best show ever.

And if you have to go to sleep, go right ahead. Good night! I actually should be going to sleep now anyway...

I shouldn't have been on so much, I should be working on an AP US History Summer Assignment...

Sarahpom83
10th July 2008, 10:03 PM
I really shouldn't be on right now, there is a thunderstorm that came out of no where, but it doesn't sound that bad.. I kind of like the sound of it, I was looking out the window before and was like OMG because a big zolt of Lighting went down the sky and I saw it very clearly and very bright looking.

Any ways Sunraichu, your eevee is cute, but maybe you should work on shading better, it looks kind of weird the way its shaded. But its not ugly, and I've added it to the Feline Club art link which I created yesterday http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n428/TheFelinePokemon/

Oh if I don't have enough images on the main area, and any of you have some cool feline pictures that you have found just let me know, send me a PM and I'll stick it on the main link. all our artwork and banners go in our names I created on the side.

Any ways here are two new things I drew, they are a part of a request, which I'm about to post in my shop once I'm done here. and no my shop won't open back up after this, I still have two other request I need to finish before I open again.

Sorry if they are kind of big, I've added them of course to the art area on the Photobucket I created for the club. I might try do to that for the other clubs to but I'm not sure, maybe for the cute pokemon club since I've been submitting a lot to it and what not.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Glameow.png
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/ShinyGlameow.png

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/ShinySkitty.png
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/2pm.png

Maybe I should get off the thunder/lighting doesn't seem to be going away.

Luxraylover
10th July 2008, 10:07 PM
Can i join i realy love skitty glamiou and all that has to do with cats especialy luxray its my favorite pokemon its my only lvl 100 at the time

Da14u.C
10th July 2008, 11:05 PM
sorry for the inactivity. being grounded is really annoying -_-
anyway euhm... lates topic...

nope, i love myself to the point of being narcissistic (or so all my friends say -_- ) i am not narcissistic, i just think i am immensly sexy, handsome, cute, smart, funny, intelligent and interesting :)

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon
10th July 2008, 11:56 PM

Sure do, mainly one tough. Hell's Kitchen. THAT show is freaking awesome! But the recent season is over, so I gotta wait another year for a new season to see what Chef Gordon Ramsay is going up against concerning the new chefs. ^^;

~MGD. ;150;

Sunraichu
11th July 2008, 12:57 AM
Sarahpom: Yeah, shading is really hard. I'm working on another feline. (But I'm not telling who!)

Myself, I don't really. But when my sister and mom watch it, I have to watch it too. *_*
They watch American Idol, So you think you can Dance, Dancing with the Stars. I can't remember anything else.

Hmm...I don't really have a favorite. I just watch who's on.

rekreatur
11th July 2008, 1:41 AM
Can i join i realy love skitty glamiou and all that has to do with cats especialy luxray its my favorite pokemon its my only lvl 100 at the time
DENIED
Read the rules, we have them for a reason.

Sunraichu, the picture isn't very bad considering it's your first one. Trust me, my first picture was waaaayyy worse. It was a Skitty so if I'll find it I can post it here but pleeeaaasseee don't add it to the gallery >w<

Btw, cute Skitty Sarah ;D

No I don't watch them.

Jeff Dunham, just gotta love Achmed XD

legendarypokemonjunkie17
11th July 2008, 2:36 AM

Didn't you try to join before without reading the rules? Or maybe that was the Shinx Club...

Anyway, denied until you read the rules and post properly.

sorry for the inactivity. being grounded is really annoying

Oh, don't worry about it! I'm just glad you're back and active for the time being.

Sure do, mainly one tough. Hell's Kitchen. THAT show is freaking awesome! But the recent season is over, so I gotta wait another year for a new season to see what Chef Gordon Ramsay is going up against concerning the new chefs. ^^;

~MGD. ;150;

Best show ever! Well, a good one anyway. I didn't see the finale because I fell asleep, but I'm happy Christina won!

Sarah: I love the new pics. I'll try to add them later.

Well, be good everyone. And ps, yes. You have to love Achmed!

Sarahpom83
11th July 2008, 3:52 AM
Um if "Clean house" comes into play, then yeah... I also watch Trading Spaces, and other house stuff because I find it fun to watch and what not. My one friend really needs CLEAN HOUSE to come to her house. After their Mom died last year their house turned into a pig pin.

Yeah, the four that come on some times and start talking about stuff, don't know their names Jeff Something then the others I forget, but one played the voice of the toll truck on Cars if you know what I mean.

legendarypokemonjunkie17, you don't have to add my pictures to the fanart area, remember I got the fanart area thing for the photobucket thing.

and now I don't know what else to say then to want to draw something for some reason, so I'll post again tomorrow some time.

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon
11th July 2008, 3:56 AM
Yeah, I agree that Christina won this season's Hell's Kitchen. To me, that Petrozza (I think I misspelled his name) has gotten lucky to be one of the final two. That man's a slob! I seriously think it is unprofessional! But yeah, Christina deserves to win this year's Hell's Kitchen. In the near future, I hope Venessa returns. She's a good chef, but sadly burnt her hand badly. :( But as Chef Ramsay says that she can return for a future season. :)

I know it is kinda off-topic for the Club, but I want to say something here, again. x3

~MGD. ;150;

Normalize
11th July 2008, 4:10 AM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Glameow.png
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/ShinyGlameow.png

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/ShinySkitty.png
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/2pm.png

Thanks for making me these (Again...). I put the banner in my club so if you wanna look there a link in my sig.

Where it says My Friends in my sig I plan to have a link to an image with a list of my friends. if i have enough romm I'll put a link to this club but only if I can fit the Cute Pokemon Club too, I don't wanna play favourites.

I think I'd set it up like

My Clubs 1 2 3
1 being The Ribbon Society
2 cute Pokemon Club
And 3 for the Feline Pokemon Club

purple_absol709
11th July 2008, 8:30 PM
Great pictures, everybody! ^^

American Idol (occasionally), and that's about it. =/

Yeah, the four that come on some times and start talking about stuff, don't know their names Jeff Something then the others I forget, but one played the voice of the toll truck on Cars if you know what I mean.

It's Jeff Foxworthy, isn't it?

I don't really watch TV much, and I'm awful with celebrities and stuff like that. So I don't have a favorite.

And now I'm going to answer this properly.

I'm terrible at real-life conversations with people I'm not really familiar with or relate to. I'm a lot better online, though.

Normalize
11th July 2008, 9:33 PM
ugh... i feel soooooooooooo sick...

Today is my step sister's birthday party so I was at my grandma's helping make the cake. When we were done we had so much leftover icing in so many differnt colours it was just insane... I ate so much icing with my cousin, I couldn't help my self... so many bright yummy looking colours... such a tiny tummy...

I can't even remember waht colour my tounge is anymore, so it like a swilre of green, blue, bubblegum pink, and purple... I think I might hurl...

And the best part is the party starts in 30 mins so I have to watch I don't know how many little kids... Save me!

I cought a shiny glameow today too... yah!

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon
11th July 2008, 9:39 PM
Whoa, that is a lot of icing!

Also, right on for that Shiny Glameow! =D

~MGD. ;150;

Fire Suicune
11th July 2008, 11:18 PM
Normy, you rock. Almost everyone I know doesn't like icing D= *hugs Normy and hopes she doesn't hurl*

If any of you have a LiveJournal and know how to use it, I need some help XD

Hard to type on this keyboard....anyways, we need a feline topic. Um...Well, this better not turm into a debate.

What do you honestly think of Raikou, Entei, and Suicune?

Well, animal-wise. Are they felines, canines, gerbils, what? Putting aside my love of anything cat-related, I honestly believe that Raikou is based off of a saber-tooth tiger and Entei a lion. Suicune....I'm not entirely sure, I'm debating between cheetah and wolf. I will admit, Sui does look a bit canine-ish, but I honestly don't see why people call them the legendary dogs (save for possibly Sui), in Rai and Ent's cases. Your opinions?

-FS

purple_absol709
11th July 2008, 11:32 PM
Congrats on the shiny Glameow, Normalize! ^^ -resists urge to mention icing-

I have one, but I'm pretty bad at it. >_> Ask Sarahpom- her LJ is amazing.

Entei is obviously a lion, Raikou some big...tiger...thing. Suicune...is a cheetah. I don't want them to be dogs. D:

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon
12th July 2008, 12:11 AM

I'd think that Raikou would be the Tiger, Entei a Lion, and Suicune either a panther or a cheetah. More than likely a cheetah because of the diamonds on her body, kinda like 'spots'.

The reason why people said that the three are 'dogs' is because the US mis-translated the three. In my Entei Promo card, that it says 'barks'. Obviously it should say 'roars'. Of course, in G/S/C, that the three Pokémon has the move Roar. There is no such move as 'Bark'. :/

~MGD. ;150;

Sarahpom83
12th July 2008, 1:35 AM

-FS

I have one, but I sent a note out to everyone to come join the new starter pokemon club which i created on live journal, for those whom don't know about it check out my sign below I got a link to it.

Um well the first two Raikou and Entai really seem cat like to me, and then Suicune is so doggy like looking to me, or maybe its just me but I really love that one, he's my favorite from out of all three of them.

icying on a cake, I don't like it very much, I more like the cat, my son's cousin Haley and I think one of the others they only eat the icying from the cake and I think its so nasty, its so much surger! bad for you!!!

legendarypokemonjunkie17
12th July 2008, 1:58 AM

Entei is definately a Lion of some sorts. Raikou most resembles a Saber-tooth tiger. Sui, however, I'm not sure on. I believe Sui is a Cheetah, but also strongly resembles a wolf. If you look at it's face in the anime, it looks like a canine and a feline.

Normy, feel better! And congrats on the shiny Glameow.

Fire Suicune
13th July 2008, 5:46 AM
^^Speaking of the anime, I love Sui's roar in that one episode. The one with the Crystal Bells or whatever.

Anyways, since I brought up the RES....RSE....ZOMG, they should've been third gen. Ruby-Raikou, Sapphire-Suicune, Emerald-Entei. How I noticed that, I'll never know. Erm....

Okay, back to what I wanted to say, I drew a (slightly funny) pic of the three in a crash pile (on top of each other. Like a dog pile, but not calling it that for obvious reasons). Sui's on the bottom, out cold, Entei's in the middle, looking sheepish, because Raikou, who's on top, is in pain because those gray spikey things on Ent's back (you know, those....er....you know what I mean) are poking into Rai's side and leg. Meh, I'll get it up eventually.

-FS

mew-the original
13th July 2008, 8:28 AM
Hitmonchan Is it okay if I join? The reason why I want to join the club is obvious, I like feline pokemon. =] I love Mew! In my opinion it's just the cutest feline pokemon ever created. =3 So yeah I'm going to answer the very first topic. =] As you can tell I like to use smiley faces a lot. I guess it shows people I'm friendly...

As stated above, Mew is my favorite feline pokemon. Other than being cute, I guess I like that it is so rare which makes Mew more precious. Not to mention it can learn Transform which is a personal favorite. XD

Hope I can get to know you guys. =]

legendarypokemonjunkie17
13th July 2008, 2:24 PM
mew-the-original, Welcome! Thanks for reading the rules. If you'd like to take a gander at the art gallery in the first post, if you haven't already, please do so. Also, Sarahpom83 made a photobucket(?) or a livejournal or something for the club. I was lazy and didn't put the link in the first post so I'll have to find it later, but it's maybe one or two pages back. And again, welcome!

Chippy, ZOMG! You're totally right! And this brings up an old topic that I'm prob. going to phrase differently since I'm too lazy to copy and paste it from the first post.

What does the "Z" in "ZOMG" stand for?

purple_absol709
13th July 2008, 3:16 PM
Hitmonchan Is it okay if I join? The reason why I want to join the club is obvious, I like feline pokemon. =] I love Mew! In my opinion it's just the cutest feline pokemon ever created. =3 So yeah I'm going to answer the very first topic. =] As you can tell I like to use smiley faces a lot. I guess it shows people I'm friendly...

As stated above, Mew is my favorite feline pokemon. Other than being cute, I guess I like that it is so rare which makes Mew more precious. Not to mention it can learn Transform which is a personal favorite. XD

MTO! -glomps- Welcome to the FPC! ^^

I have no idea...but if you say it aloud, 'zomaigawd' sounds better than 'ohmaigawd.' Or so I say. =/

Also, Sarahpom83 made a photobucket(?) or a livejournal or something for the club.

It was a Photobucket, I think. But I can't find the link. D:

Normalize
13th July 2008, 4:39 PM
I forgot to answer this one. My fav would have to be Chelsea Handler from Chelsea Lately. Joe McHale is funny too.
Is there anything surprising about you?
I made this topic because yesterday I got four new piercing.

Two on my lip, one in my tongue, and my left eyebrow. So now the total is.

Belly Button, 1
Tongue, 1
Eyebrows, (L)1 (R)2
Ears, (L)3 (R)4
Lip, 3

So I have 15 piercing on my body, I bet none of you would have guessed that about me.

mew-the original
13th July 2008, 5:03 PM
MTO! -glomps- Welcome to the FPC! ^^

I have no idea...but if you say it aloud, 'zomaigawd' sounds better than 'ohmaigawd.' Or so I say. =/

It was a Photobucket, I think. But I can't find the link. D:

Thanks for accepting me legendarypokemonjunkie17. Boy that was a mouthful. ^_^ PA!! It's nice to see a familiar face here. =3 Yawn, well sadly in only about a week or so I'll be out for a week for a camping trip so I wont be as active here as I would like to be next week. =]

Dane cook takes the cake. =] Margaret Cho and Jeff Dunham are pretty awesome too.

Sunraichu
13th July 2008, 5:19 PM
Um if "Clean house" comes into play, then yeah...

^ Lol, that show is funny! I forgot that one.

I can't resist icing either...D:
Congrats on the Shiny Glameow, though.

Raikou is a tiger. Entei is a lion. Suicune is a cheetah. =D

Zowee? *_*

A TON of things. I'll say a few:
- I have to share an ugly pink (gag) room with my packrat sister. No room for my pokemon stuff. ;_;
- I love fries and honey mustard together
- I was lactose entolerent before but not anymore
- As my mom says, "You have beautiful hair and never do anything with it!" I'm just don't want to play with hair stuff. D: It's gross to me.

rekreatur
13th July 2008, 5:47 PM
Welcome to the club mto! =)

Ugh, I'm drawing a picture on Oekaki. It took 2 hours and not even the sketch's finished! This should better be worth it.. I think Sarahpom saw the sketch when it was halfway done but I'm not sure if she saw the re-touched picture...did you? It's not Feline related (it's not even Pokemon related) so I dunno if I'll send it here :l

Raikou = Tiger
Entei = Lion
Suicune = I dunno but she's my favorite =3

Seriously why the heck are they considered Dogs? >_>

Dunno.

Umm I think that this (http://st.blog.cz/d/dark-rezinka.blog.cz/obrazky/4596622.jpg) monster's cute..?
I can't remember anything else right now :/

I'm a bit ticked today so please don't try to make it worse..

purple_absol709
13th July 2008, 10:08 PM
Seriously why the heck are they considered Dogs? >_>

Maybe because of Suicune's debatable status? She's the most popular, after all. :/

~ I have like twenty alter egos, all for different people. Everybody online gets my crazy side. xP
~ I'm allergic to cats, but I love them. D:
~ I'm an excellent liar, even in real life. (Don't worry, though. >;D)

Fire Suicune
14th July 2008, 3:42 AM

MTO!!!!!!! *glomps* Oh yeah, call legendarytoolongname lpj, he doesn't mind (XD sorry lpj, had to make a crack about your uusername eventually).

I believe it was a typing accident, like pwn. The person was typing own, but missed the o and put p, and the person typing OMG accidentally added a Z (which is nowhere near O....). Um....that's my guess. *huddles in corner*

I'M SHORT AND PROUD!!!.....Only 5 feet here, at 15 years XD Srsly, exactly 5 feet. Um....I think the biggest one would be that I'm actually very shy. Maybe not on the Internet, but in real life, I'm very timid XD (just like Mudkip in PMD1!!!!). I also have a wicked poker face.

And I obsess over string. Wait, that's just non-normal. ANYWAYZ.

-FS

Normalize
14th July 2008, 3:58 AM
I forgot to mention, the 10+ extra holes are onyl for the summer. My best frined bet me her legit, event, shiny, timid Mew if I had them till he first day of school.

I like the one on my tongue, I might keep it...

Look at my sig! Click on the link that says my friends if you are one of my friends. I plan to update it if I can add link to two more clubs but I think I might run out of room. I'll try.

mew-the original
14th July 2008, 4:26 AM
Good question? I suppose it was some bizzare typo... =/

Uh, I'm not allergic to anything. At all. So thats kind of cool. =] And I sleep walk. I've even had a conversation with my mom in my sleep apprearently. lol.

purple_absol709
14th July 2008, 1:04 PM
I'M SHORT AND PROUD!!!.....Only 5 feet here, at 15 years XD Srsly, exactly 5 feet.

And I'm unnaturally tall... D: Five feet three inches at 12 years. xP My friend is an inch taller, though.

And I sleep walk. I've even had a conversation with my mom in my sleep apprearently. lol.

xDDDDD

So I have 15 piercing on my body, I bet none of you would have guessed that about me.

Nope. Now that is a surprising fact. Not bad, but surprising.

I am da quote masta! XD No.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
14th July 2008, 2:39 PM
I've even had a conversation with my mom in my sleep apprearently. lol.

I've done that before too. It was actually quite embarassing...

No.

No. Just kidding! =)

Oh yeah, call legendarytoolongname lpj, he doesn't mind (XD sorry lpj, had to make a crack about your uusername eventually).

I don't mind. I'm actually thinking bout shortening my name to lpj17 when the name change thread opens again. It's okay, I don't mind! =)

Okay everyone, I'm going out for the day so be good. Answer the topics, and stay on topic for that matter.

Normalize, I have to talk to you later on via pm, it's kind of important.

Well, see y'all later!