PDA

View Full Version : The Feline Pokémon Club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Normalize
14th July 2008, 3:24 PM
Normalize, I have to talk to you later on via pm, it's kind of important.

Oh noes... I am in trouble... *runs and hide*

whatever you need to talk about is fine. I'll wait for that PM.

What does the "Z" in "ZOMG" stand for?
LZike Oh My God

My little cousin is spending a few nights with use and he is so cute but he scares are cats. My cat, Ashy-Boo and Chippy are hiding in my room. He does what ever any three year old child does with a cat, tries to practically skin it. And my Chippy when he sleep he sleeps on your face, no joke. Last night I learned what the taste of cat fur was... Ashy is needy so she meows... a lot...

mew-the original
14th July 2008, 9:56 PM
My little cousin is spending a few nights with use and he is so cute but he scares are cats. My cat, Ashy-Boo and Chippy are hiding in my room. He does what ever any three year old child does with a cat, tries to practically skin it. And my Chippy when he sleep he sleeps on your face, no joke. Last night I learned what the taste of cat fur was... Ashy is needy so she meows... a lot...

How cute! =3 I wish I could have a cat, but my mom is allergic. =/

What do you honestly think of Raikou, Entei, and Suicune?
Eh, Raikou and Entei are likely to be a Tiger and Lion respectively... Suicune looks like a wolf to me. So I call them the legendary beasts...

purple_absol709
16th July 2008, 12:10 AM
This club will not die! D= -grabs fishing rods and fishs it up-

No.No. Just kidding! =)

Yes. Yes. Yesyesyesyesyes.

Aww...poor cats. D:

But that's so cute! ^^

I need to answer this properly...

Zoe, I think. Or Zo. =/

Sarahpom83
17th July 2008, 5:59 AM
Just let you guys now I might not be on here in a while, just probably until Saturday night, I'll be busy and I have been busy my one friend that I hadn't hung out with in so long because she was trying to work on her school work but now she's been out for the summer and doesn't have to go back to high school any more, but she's been staying over this week and I've been playing video games and what not with her, we love to play Mario Party.

hey :"legendarypokemonjunkie17" it was photobucket area that I made for the artwork and what not for the club, the livejournal thing is the starter pokemon club that I've moved there since if we try to have another one here it won't work.

Not sure

Is there anything surprising about you?
1. if you piss me off enough and I'm really tired or just in a bad mood you don't want to see my really mad side (but that doesn't happen a lot)
2. I get really ticked off at the smallest things
3. if this counts, I'm very somewhat easy to get along with, but I some times tend to get shy around making new friends, I used to be like "hey my name is Sarah what is yours?" in high school and since I'm alway from all my friends I feel so like shy now.

rekreatur
17th July 2008, 9:59 PM
I won't be able to be active for a while here..
I sprained my wrist today and it huuurts to type DX
So..yeah..don't expect to see me for a while...

Yup, I like copy/paste too..

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon
17th July 2008, 10:16 PM

I think it's like "zohmygod"! (zz-oh-my-god)

~MGD. ;150;

legendarypokemonjunkie17
18th July 2008, 9:18 AM
Well, I'm actualy not going to be that active either. pink skitty, feel better! I'll miss you here, but get better soon!!

sarahpom, that's okay, not a problem.

I have a lot of things going on next week, as well as today. I was busy all of this week, so I'm sorry I haven't been able to be on as much.

I'll edit the first post with who will be inactive.

Fire Suicune
19th July 2008, 8:01 PM
Uh....club no die, okey?

Completely random topic:

What are your favorite Pokemon of each of the colors listed on this site? http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_color Apparently orange doesn't exist. We were running short of topics, so...

Red: Flareon
Blue: SWAMPERT
Green: Shaymin/Grovyle
Yellow: Raikou
Purple: Skuntank
Pink: Mew/Skitty
Brown: Infernape? (WTH? How is that brown? The site is weird...Had to expect that. Um...ACTUAL-brown wise, Bidoof)
Black: Weavile
Gray: Giratina
White: Absol

Might have to use your own judgement on some of them. Seriously Oo.

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17
19th July 2008, 9:12 PM
Thank you for reviving the club Chippy! *gives cookie*

Anyway...

What are your favorite Pokemon of each of the colors listed on this site? http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...A9mon_by_color

Red: Delibird
Blue: Articuno, Azumarill, Azelf, Suicune, Dragonair, Glaceon, Latios, Luxray, Swellow
Green: Shaymin, Leafeon
Yellow: Manectric, Typhlosion, Quilava
Purple: Espeon, Delcatty
Pink: Mew, Miltank(WTF!?), Skittym Wigglytuff
Brown: Teddiursa, Bidoof, Bibarel, Eevee, Staraptor
Black: Snorlax, Umbreon
Gray: Poochyena
White: Absol, Dewgong, Seel, Pachirisu, Gallade, Gardevoir, Kirlia

rekreatur
20th July 2008, 6:06 PM
Just checking if everything's ok for a sec.
Hmm.. I'm gone just for a few days and the club almost dies?! =O
Thanks FS for reviving it =D *pets the almighty FS*

What are your favorite Pokemon of each of the colors listed on this site?

Red: Scizor/Yanma/Flareon
Blue: Kingdra/Vaporeon/Luxio
Green: Roserade/Flygon
Yellow: Meowth/Persian
Purple: Delcatty/Gliscor/Mismagius
Pink: SKITTY
Brown: Buneary/Lopunny
Black: Umbreon/Sneasle/Weawile/Mawile
Gray: Skarmory/Glameow
White: Zangoose/Togekiss/Absol

Normalize
20th July 2008, 7:21 PM
Hello. Sorry for inactivet, family problems.

Okay, lets start with this new topics

What are your favorite Pokemon of each of the colors listed on this site? http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...A9mon_by_color (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...A9mon_by_color)

I like this one, but where is orange?

Red: Torchic and Magby lines.
Blue: Azurril, Mudkip, Riioulu, Manaphy, and Squirlte lines.
Green: Bulbasaur, Celebi, Turwtig lines.
*(What the hell make Bronzing Green?)
Yellow: Elekid, Pichu, and Plusle/Minun lines.
Purple: Aipom, Delcatty, and Ghastly lines.
Pink: Igglypuff, Cleffa, Happiny, and Mew lines.
Brown: Eevee.
Black: Darkrai, Sneasel, and Umbreon lines.
Gray: Snorunt and Glameow lines.
White: Ralts, Froslass, Togepi, and Pachirsu lines.

hey, lpj17, you said you needed to talk to me about something, what was it?

Sunraichu
21st July 2008, 8:32 AM
Huzzah, tis not dead club. Hello everyone.

What are your favorite Pokemon of each of the colors listed on this site? http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...A9mon_by_color
Red~Charmander/Flareon
Blue~Vaporeon/Phanpy
Green~Treecko/Shaymin Sky Forme
Yellow~RAICHU
Purple~Stunky/Skuntank/Ambipom
Pink~Mew
Brown~Buizel/Chimchar (WTH is Starly line on here)
Black~Weavile/Mawile
Gray~Skarmory/Armaldo
White~Absol/Zangoose

Sarahpom83
22nd July 2008, 12:08 AM
I'm back now, after my friend left Saturday, we had a family problem, the fact that we where going to get married but now we have to wait because of stuff I really don't wish to go into details, thats why I hadn't been on for a while but I'm back now, and how is everyone doing?

and PS I hope your wrist gets better, I had done the same thing to mine a long time ago, so I know how it feels.

RED: Charmander
BLUE: Wooper
GREEN: Bayleaf
YELLOW: Pikachu
PURPLE: Aipom
PINK: Slowpoke
BROWN: Chimchar
BL:ACK: Weavile
GRAY: Poochyena
WHITE: Pachirisu / Froslass

purple_absol709
22nd July 2008, 12:46 AM
Sorry about the wrist, PS. D: Hope you get better soon! ^^

I can't see the site. DX So I'll do it from memory.

RED: Charizard?
BLUE: Vaporeon/Azumarill/Empoleon
GREEN: Meganium
YELLOW: Jolteon/Ampharos
PURPLE: Delcatty?
PINK: Skitty/Mew
BROWN: ...
BLACK: Weavile
GRAY: Mightyena? >>
WHITE: Absol! =D

I'm probably off, as I can't see the URL.

Xenavire
22nd July 2008, 3:05 AM
Uh....club no die, okey?

Completely random topic:

What are your favorite Pokemon of each of the colors listed on this site? http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_color Apparently orange doesn't exist. We were running short of topics, so...

Red: Flareon
Blue: SWAMPERT
Green: Shaymin/Grovyle
Yellow: Raikou
Purple: Skuntank
Pink: Mew/Skitty
Brown: Infernape? (WTH? How is that brown? The site is weird...Had to expect that. Um...ACTUAL-brown wise, Bidoof)
Black: Weavile
Gray: Giratina
White: Absol

Might have to use your own judgement on some of them. Seriously Oo.

-FS

NO! ORANGE? *hyperventilates*

Oh, I think maybe the colours are the ones they use in the Dex XP... go search each colour and see what you find out haha XP....

Red: Rotom/Jynx*
Blue: Vaporeon*
Green: Sceptile
Yellow: Persian*/Ninetails
Purple: Gengar*/Espeon*
Pink: Clefable*
Brown: Eevee*
Black: Umbreon*
Gray: Glameow*
White: Zangoose*/Absol*/Togekiss*

(the * means I have it shiny XP hahaha)

Lifes been harsh to me as usual, but still alive, and sill Pokemanzing XP...
Hope I will be back here fulltime before Christmas... or something... <_<;... later again guys, keep this place alive, please? I dont wanna come back to an empty club <_<;

Fire Suicune
22nd July 2008, 3:23 AM

Oh, I think maybe the colours are the ones they use in the Dex XP... go search each colour and see what you find out haha XP....

Hope I will be back here fulltime before Christmas... or something... <_<;... later again guys, keep this place alive, please? I dont wanna come back to an empty club <_<;

ZOMG, XEN! *glomps* I'm like....reeeeeeeeally hyper today.

I too am wondering why there's no orange. Any of you a detective-in-training? Uhm.......I'll be quiet now.

I'm thinking the club will still be alive by Christmas time. We have such good members, we're active enough (not to the extent of other clubs, but...), and so on. If this club goes down, it will rise again (hopefully). But it'll stay up XD

(I make no sense sometimes)

Well, I'm thinking of chaining a feline for a shiny or two, seeing as I got my second species (Stunky <3) as a shiny a few nights ago. Any ideas? (If you say Skitty, you're going down. Too much Skittyness already. Oh, and I already did Shinx.) Diamond, by the way.

-FS

Normalize
22nd July 2008, 9:06 PM

OMG! XEN! *glomps, thats right FS I got it back*

nice to see you, I've been missing you so much!

But now i must say I'll be inactive for a while, I'm at a friends using her computer cause a thunderstorm fried mine... I'll be back as soon as i can.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
23rd July 2008, 2:10 PM
XEN!! I miss ya bud, hope things get better. I totally want to se you back full-time soon. And if the club dies, which it will never do cuz it's immortal (lulz), then I'll have it closed, and I'll re-open it.It pains me to do so, but I will if I have to.

ps, hope you get better soon!

Normy, I'll add you to the first post.

Oh lord, no one will be here for a while. I guess it'll be me, Sarahpom, purple_absol709, and Sunraichu...

Well, anyone who's gone, if the club is dead by the time you get back, don't be surprised, since we only have a few really active members.

We seriously need more people.

Oh, that competition that Xen and I mentioned will not take place until after he is back full-time, and the two of us have things settled. However, to my knowledge, it will utilize Wi-Fi. I will not be able to participate in that case, cuz my computer stinks. I can go to a hot spot and use the wi-fi for free, which is illegal however...

Oh well!

Ruby_Espeon
23rd July 2008, 4:32 PM
After days of being away....I'm back!!!!! I arrived 2 days late, because of a problem, and I've had no time to come on the computer besides now. It feels good to be back. I also feels good to know that the club's not dead yet. :D

First of all, thank you, lpj for finally putting me on the member's list and the "Claimed Pokemon" list-thing. I LOVE the new section for the pictures, they rock!!

lpj and FS: I like your new images. Shaymin is so cute!! And, I used to have a Mew wallpaper exactly like that, lpj.

Fire Suicune
23rd July 2008, 6:30 PM
Oh, that competition that Xen and I mentioned will not take place until after he is back full-time, and the two of us have things settled. However, to my knowledge, it will utilize Wi-Fi. I will not be able to participate in that case, cuz my computer stinks. I can go to a hot spot and use the wi-fi for free, which is illegal however...

....If it's a competitive battling tournament or whatever, I'm going to scream. Or just bang my head on the desk, whichever thought occurs to me first. I hate competitive battling...

Oh lord, no one will be here for a while. I guess it'll be me, Sarahpom, purple_absol709, and Sunraichu...

Well, anyone who's gone, if the club is dead by the time you get back, don't be surprised, since we only have a few really active members.

We seriously need more people.

I'll come back as soon as I can, promise. Besides, no one would have to post for a month for the club to close.

Thanks, RE. I love Shaymin <3 Along with Skuntank in the sig (both mine and lpj's, me thinks).

-FS

~GreeN~
23rd July 2008, 6:35 PM
can i please join

Fire Suicune
23rd July 2008, 6:40 PM
can i please join

No. Please read the rules.

Er...not much else to post....

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17
23rd July 2008, 7:20 PM
can i please join

And because you pm'd me asking to join, you are not allowed to join for one week, thus earning you a ban from the club. Please come back 1 week from today if you wish to join again. I'll add you to the banned list.

Normalize
24th July 2008, 7:30 PM
Ello... Me again, I spent another night at my cousins (Who is at my grandmas from DC).
She wanted this stray cat that around the cabin so we kept trying to catch it. today and yesterday that’s all we did. We got close so many time but it would wiggle its way out.
Well., today, we cleaned out the shed where it hides. It was full of a bunch of heavy iron polls and scaffolding of my grandpa's, he use to build houses.
It was hiding under the floor boards and we had it trapped. But then we saw a spider, not just any spider... a brown recluse (Poisonous). We got thick heavy work glove so we wouldn't get bit.
She was holding a cat carrier and I reached after it. I pinched the next cause young cats have a nerve that when pinched on their neck it send chemicals from their brain to relax them. Mother cats use it to carry babies but cats up to 4 months old have it.
I got it and it slipped, the neck got lose. That thing went nuts! Clawing, biting, and hissing. I quickly got it in the carrier before it went for my open wrist.
Its calm now, where going to get its shots once its gets use to handling. Then she'll take it back to DC with her. we still have to come up with a name.
its really nice now, it a calico and I love her. i have to go now, were goign to see the dark night. Bye. I miss you all.

Sunraichu
24th July 2008, 7:52 PM
Ello... Me again, I spent another night at my cousins (Who is at my grandmas from DC).
She wanted this stray cat that around the cabin so we kept trying to catch it. today and yesterday that’s all we did. We got close so many time but it would wiggle its way out.
Well., today, we cleaned out the shed where it hides. It was full of a bunch of heavy iron polls and scaffolding of my grandpa's, he use to build houses.
It was hiding under the floor boards and we had it trapped. But then we saw a spider, not just any spider... a brown recluse (Poisonous). We got thick heavy work glove so we wouldn't get bit.
She was holding a cat carrier and I reached after it. I pinched the next cause young cats have a nerve that when pinched on their neck it send chemicals from their brain to relax them. Mother cats use it to carry babies but cats up to 4 months old have it.
I got it and it slipped, the neck got lose. That thing went nuts! Clawing, biting, and hissing. I quickly got it in the carrier before it went for my open wrist.
Its calm now, where going to get its shots once its gets use to handling. Then she'll take it back to DC with her. we still have to come up with a name.
its really nice now, it a calico and I love her. i have to go now, were goign to see the dark night. Bye. I miss you all.

That....sounds like quite a story. O.o

For the record, if I saw that spider, I would go nuts (arachnaphobia, or however it gets spelled, that's me).

Also, I sure hope this club stays active. It's the first ever club I joined....;_;
We have enough good and active members. I'm sure it will stay alive.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
25th July 2008, 4:56 AM
I finally have some userbars, courtesy of Riversong. She's flippin awsome you know! ;-)

Anywho, although it's not mandatory to put the userbars in your sig, it is strongly advised.

I will add a "Rank" section for the club, including post count and what not. In that section, I will include a spoiler with the userbars.

There are userbars for me, the co-owners, honorary members, art managers, and regular members. The regular members can have up to 4 different ranks. The first is a Shinx rank. Followed by Luxio, Luxray, and finally Snorlax.

I'll post this now so I won't have to do much aside from copy/paste later.

A regular member will have the Shinx rank until they have 50 posts in this club. Their rank will then go up to Luxio until they have 100 posts. You will remain Luxio until 200 posts, when you will change to Luxray. After you reach 350, you will have the Snorlax rank, the highest rank for a regular member.

See y'all on the other side lol!

Ruby_Espeon
25th July 2008, 7:56 PM
I finally have some userbars, courtesy of Riversong. She's flippin awsome you know! ;-)

Anywho, although it's not mandatory to put the userbars in your sig, it is strongly advised.

I will add a "Rank" section for the club, including post count and what not. In that section, I will include a spoiler with the userbars.

There are userbars for me, the co-owners, honorary members, art managers, and regular members. The regular members can have up to 4 different ranks. The first is a Shinx rank. Followed by Luxio, Luxray, and finally Snorlax.

I'll post this now so I won't have to do much aside from copy/paste later.

A regular member will have the Shinx rank until they have 50 posts in this club. Their rank will then go up to Luxio until they have 100 posts. You will remain Luxio until 200 posts, when you will change to Luxray. After you reach 350, you will have the Snorlax rank, the highest rank for a regular member.

See y'all on the other side lol!

So....what about the Honorary Members and the Owner and Co-Owners? Will you have ranks, too? Will our past posts count, too, or will it start when you say so?

Normy: I never knew that you could use that technique to calm cats. That could be much of use to my friend!! I also have a suggestion for a name(I'm not very good, so I'll understand if you hate them XP): Fluffy!! Or maybe Coffee. Again, I suck at names, but I'm just trying to help. ;052;

Sarahpom83
26th July 2008, 2:22 PM
Like really I haven't been able to get onto this forum not one bit, its really hard more members must have come to join and to many at one time won't load the forum for me right and I just can't really get on, so like if I don't reply at all for a few days or something its because I can't get because of that.

So lately I've been playing Neopets again, and getting into it once again. >< or doing other things, So yeah I might not be able to get on due to, to many people on the forum at once.

Also, I sure hope this club stays active. It's the first ever club I joined....;_;
We have enough good and active members. I'm sure it will stay alive.
Try saying that again, I haven't been able to post in a few days and since I had posted only a few people are posting, I think every club is starting to die, someone is stealing all our members alway from us, because my Monkey and Rodent club is dieing and no one I MEAN NO ONE HAS posted in them for a while so I just left them alone for now. I don't know what else to do >< I don't want the club to die ether, I'm sure no one really wants them to die but by the looks of it, it seems to be getting that way.

But for something good, here is my one drawing, the "No Nose Pokemon" Meowth and Aipom.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MeowthAndAipom.png

then this is a work in progress drawing, its part of a Art Request on my shop, I need to draw up Flareon next then make the background and what not for the user that requested it, its just taking me some time though.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MO_D_43748.png

Normalize : I have a cat that is a calico and her name is Cleo :) so maybe you guys could use that name. or Meko and will I can't think any more and so I'm going to go now, because I'm tired and my son woke me up early and I didn't want to wake up early.

EDIT: since no one has posted after me I'll just edit my topic, here is another drawing I finished and also uploaded it to the photobucket account I made for the clubs artwork.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/1MeowthLaugh.png

purple_absol709
28th July 2008, 1:04 AM
Userbars... yay! =D

You sound really great with cats. ^^

Try saying that again, I haven't been able to post in a few days and since I had posted only a few people are posting, I think every club is starting to die, someone is stealing all our members alway from us, because my Monkey and Rodent club is dieing and no one I MEAN NO ONE HAS posted in them for a while so I just left them alone for now. I don't know what else to do >< I don't want the club to die ether, I'm sure no one really wants them to die but by the looks of it, it seems to be getting that way.

I need to be more active... >.< SPPf lags on me a lot, and sometimes I can't get here before it does. D: But usually I can.

Sarahpom, your drawings are amazing. =O I love the Leafeon one. And the Aipom & Meowth one. ^^

legendarypokemonjunkie17
28th July 2008, 1:47 AM
For the ranks question, I'm basing it by how many posts you have in this club.

I'll be posting the userbars later. Right now I'm having dinner and I'm working on a new story of mine for FF.net, since the content isn't allowed here on the forum. If you're interested in what it is, drop me a profile message and I'll pm you back with a brief summary.

Anyway, yea, userbars will be up soon.

Normalize
28th July 2008, 3:29 AM

Thats cool that you got user bar but I dont think it should be done by post count. Post count doesn't count activity. Try like how long they been a member/post count.

If it was just post count inactiv members could not post for forever and still have a high rank.

And i cant but it in my sig, but i do have a link to this club so dont be mad at me.

Normy: I never knew that you could use that technique to calm cats. That could be much of use to my friend!! I also have a suggestion for a name(I'm not very good, so I'll understand if you hate them XP): Fluffy!! Or maybe Coffee. Again, I suck at names, but I'm just trying to help. ;052;
I like the name Coffee but my cousin named her Tatiana.

You know how momma cats carry kittens by their scruff. Well thats were the nerve is.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MeowthAndAipom.png[/IMG]
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MO_D_43748.png
Normalize : I have a cat that is a calico and her name is Cleo :) so maybe you guys could use that name. or Meko and will I can't think any more and so I'm going to go now, because I'm tired and my son woke me up early and I didn't want to wake up early.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/1MeowthLaugh.png
I love the first two drawing, Leafeon is my third favourite Eeveelution. The last one scares me... It looks sorta evil.

As i said befor in this post, the kitten has a name. But i use to have a calico named Cleo, but she dies when i was seven. My cat right now, Ashy, is her daughter.

You sound really great with cats. ^^

Thanks

I have a new topic idea

favourite YouTube Celeb?
Chris Crocker, I love him/her. I like Scotty Vainity and Kelly for the shoes vidoe. Chris is right, my best friend is gay, I wouldn't say 9/10 girls do, more like 6/10.

To bad Chris is leaving youtube, i cant wait for his site to come up.

Fire Suicune
28th July 2008, 4:21 AM
FS is baaaaaaaaack.

favourite YouTube Celeb?

I have nooooooooo clue.

Alright, so we're getting ranks/userbars now? Cool. Not much else to say about them DX

Aw, great story, Normy. Pet the kitteh for FS D= That reminds me, have I posted pics of my two kittens here?

Sunburns. Suck. Badly. OW.

-FS

rekreatur
28th July 2008, 10:53 AM
HEYA! Guess who's back!!!
I bet nobody even noticed I was gone =P

FS is baaaaaaaaack.
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, FS =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I love the lyrics in your sig, it's "Faint" by Linkin Park, right?

Sunburns. Suck. Badly. OW.

NOES! D=

I'm so happy right now. I finally got the darn bandage off my wrist, that thing was itching me like crazy!
And I went to the Lordi concert, I was in my happy place and Kita was so adorable <3333333333333333333
I took a lot of pictures and uploaded the good ones here (http://pinkskitty.deviantart.com/gallery/#Lordi-concert-pictures) =3
Oh and I bought PMD2: Explorers of Time and that Skuntank's getting annoying CHAW-HAW-HAW ;>_>
I'm a Skitty, my partner is Chikorita and my other partner is Shinx =)

Sarahpom, your pictures are great like always, but why do you always draw easy Pokemon? Just asking =P

Normy, I wish I could be there, I love helping cats D=

Hmm I think I can still add an Userbar in my sig so no problem for me ~

favourite YouTube Celeb?
No idea. Meh.

Fire Suicune
28th July 2008, 5:19 PM
HEYA! Guess who's back!!!

FS noticed! D= PS IS BACK! *glomps*

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, FS =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I love the lyrics in your sig, it's "Faint" by Linkin Park, right?

Oh yeah. LOVE that song <3

I'm so happy right now. I finally got the darn bandage off my wrist, that thing was itching me like crazy!
And I went to the Lordi concert, I was in my happy place and Kita was so adorable <3333333333333333333
I took a lot of pictures and uploaded the good ones here (http://pinkskitty.deviantart.com/gallery/#Lordi-concert-pictures) =3

You have a DA? I shall have to check it out. Glad you got the thingy off your wrist. I wish I could go to a concert, but my parents don't let me do anything.

Oh and I bought PMD2: Explorers of Time and that Skuntank's getting annoying CHAW-HAW-HAW ;>_>
I'm a Skitty, my partner is Chikorita and my other partner is Shinx =)

As I said in the VM, SKUNTANK OWNS YOU. =O
Nice call on Skitty and Shinx though X3

We just had an insane lightning storm last night. You should've seen the lightning. OH DEAR GOD THE LIGHTNING. Not to mention the thunder deafened me for a few minutes.

I'm about to go beat my kitten, Tobi (naw, I wouldn't hurt him). He's being so bad right no---GET OFF THE KEYBOARD! 'Scuse me.

-FS

rekreatur
28th July 2008, 6:25 PM
Originally posted by FS
FS noticed! D= PS IS BACK! *glomps*

ZOMG, FS noticed!!!

Originally posted by FS
You have a DA? I shall have to check it out. Glad you got the thingy off your wrist. I wish I could go to a concert, but my parents don't let me do anything.

Yup, I joined around a week ago XD
I tought I was in Heaven when I got the thing off =P
And your parents suck DDDDDDDD=

This post is FS' too
As I said in the VM, SKUNTANK OWNS YOU. =O
Nice call on Skitty and Shinx though X3

As I said in the VM, HE DOESN'T. CHAW-HAW-HAW.
Oh, and thanks, I wanna have a Feline team, Chikorita will be going out of the team soon =3
I just have to beat that darned Dialga, I lost a million times now because he keeps using Roar of Time DX

FSFSFSFSFSFS
We just had an insane lightning storm last night. You should've seen the lightning. OH DEAR GOD THE LIGHTNING. Not to mention the thunder deafened me for a few minutes.

Oooh, I love lightning storms <3
Being deaf sucks though D=

purple_absol709
28th July 2008, 11:57 PM
Welcome back PS! -glomps-

The club was really empty without you. But now you're back!

Oh, and thanks, I wanna have a Feline team, Chikorita will be going out of the team soon =3

Chikorita <3. D:

An all-feline team would be neat, though. ^^

I love lightning storms. xD The weather is so boring over here. Every thunderstorm is like 15 minutes long.

I took a lot of pictures and uploaded the good ones here =3

Some of those are really good. As in reaaaaaaly good. <333

My quotes are all mixed up, but whatever. DX

LightingKimba
29th July 2008, 1:18 AM
Do you like Thunderstorms?
Well.. When I was a kid, I used to cry a lot. But, not like whiny-cry. Like, I would enjoy being able to make tears well up and fall down my cheeks, which I still do, 'cept not as frequent. Now.. When it comes to storms, I used to sleep on the windows, with my face splashed with tears. In case of a thunderstorm, I'm usually either napping, or just staring at the ceiling in my room, trying to take a nap. I'm pretty boring, aren't I? xp

Oh. I should try to make an all-dog team, no offense to anyone hear, of course. ;^^

Fire Suicune
29th July 2008, 2:23 AM

Actually, despite my post about it, I do like them. Except for the one yesterday, they really calm me down, and I love laying in bed, whether night or morning, just listening to the rain <3 It's also fun to see my little brother running around in fear >=D *is a terrible person*

I'm gonna make an All Mudkip team =P

-FS

rekreatur
29th July 2008, 1:19 PM
Originally posted by pa
The club was really empty without you. But now you're back!
For real?! Then I guess it's good that I'm back =^-^=

Originally posted by pa
Some of those are really good. As in reaaaaaaly good. <333
Thank yoouuuu ~ <333
My favorites are the "Amen and OX", "Kita - Playing with Fire" and the one that Kita's looking at me <333333333333333333

Yeah, I love them! It's always so hot here (it's around 40°C now x___X') and it great when it finally cools down ^_^

It's also fun to see my little brother running around in fear >=D *is a terrible person*
Hahaha, same here, but I can watch 2 little brothers running around in fear >=D

I got back to drawing Feline stuff =D
I'm doing a Glameow collab with lugiaz4ever on Marriland Oekaki. She made the sketch (that was reeeaaalllyy messy and made it hard to color) and I have to color it.
Currently, it looks like this:
http://i35.*******.com/5ltefk.png
It's obviosly(sp?) not finished yet =P

LightingKimba
29th July 2008, 4:16 PM
Skitty, it looks like it's coming together nice. Can't wait to see the finished product. ^^

Now, what to do for a topic...

Do you belong to any cliché at school?
Technically, I'm a nerd. Yet, I'm too cheerful to be a goth or emo, not fashionable enough to be a prep, not nearly athletic enough to be a jock, and too dumb to be a nerd. Seriously. I seem to not belong anywhere. xp

Fire Suicune
29th July 2008, 8:08 PM

NEEEEEEEERD! =P Well, not exactly to the point where people think I'm gross or whatever, but I'm not one of the cool people. Me and my friends are always being random *GASP*, and we're kinda the good kids in class. Not in the hallwa though. DEMOLITION DERBY! (or whatever)

The Glameow looks awesome so far, PS! Can't wait to see it finished!

-FS

purple_absol709
29th July 2008, 8:19 PM
Nice drawing so far, PS!

I wish I could scan some of my drawings...

I'm starting middle school (7th grade) in September, so I really don't know. In elementary school, though, I was a nerd. xD But I was semi-popular within our class at the same time. We were sort of the girls who would sneak out of recess xP I'm a little kid and sit in the bathroom doing homework.

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon
29th July 2008, 9:56 PM
Wow, lots of nice drawings, guys! I have my own DeviantArt page. Mainly different Mewtwo art drawn on Paint. But no new arts lately. ^^;

~MGD. ;150;

legendarypokemonjunkie17
30th July 2008, 1:25 AM

Well, I've always been one of the smart people, but since I started High School, I started to get this "I stopped caring a while ago" attitude. I'm semi-popular, most people know who I am, but I'm not popular popular. I'm pretty random, but I'd say I'm in with the artsy people, being in the acting club, chorus, orchestra, and the musical. And I'll be doing band in another year or two.

rekreatur
31st July 2008, 9:53 AM
I just remembered that Ruby Espeon said that he/she (someone tell me what is it XD) won't be on for a while and it still doesn't say this in the first post =P

Oh and I finished my collab with lugiaz4ever and I'm not happy with it because I screwd up the coloring and I made the mouth look weird..
http://i34.*******.com/2i9mozk.png

Now I'm doing a new picture with Meowth in it (I have to stop drawing so many Feline Pokemon XP). Still a WIP.
http://i36.*******.com/2wpno28.png
Her colors are too bright for a normal Meowth, maybe she's an Albino or something XD

I'm just one of those random people you see in the hall.

LightingKimba
31st July 2008, 1:46 PM
Heh. The Glameow looks like. Smooth colors and finish, but I'm not really the type how rate painting things like that. The Meowth seriously gives me that same vibe Felicia gave me from Darkstalkers. *remembers not to use Google for searching for official art*

Warfare
31st July 2008, 2:56 PM
I just did some manga coloring. /lolshot
It's my first time too. :<
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3382/image13ca2.png
The shading looks kind of crappy. And I think the color choices are kind of whack, lulz. It looks kind of incomplete, but really, there isn't much I want to change.

Also, you guys should note Misaki-chi and darkwithrobots were modded to Clubs. Erik Destler and Encyclopika were also promoted. :')

No, it's annoying as hale. I don't get a lot of those, though.
Not really. or maybe I'm just a cool nerd. :')

Sarahpom83
31st July 2008, 3:54 PM
Sorry I haven't posted here in a while, I get really side traced a lot, I mean a lot, right now I'm playing on my Neopet account again. If you want to know it just PM me and I'll give it to you if you have one to we can be friends.

I wish I could find a Plushie Paint brush for my Mynic, I'd love him to look like a plushie. I've got the plush of a Mynic like that from Target last week.

Thanks for those whom liked my drawings.

favourite YouTube Celeb?
I don't watch enough Youtube stuff, only things I really watch on there is like the German digimon data squad because I wanna know what happens in the anime, before I watch it in America, but I have no idea what they are saying in German, I have german in me but I don't speak it.

PS to answer your question, because I can, and I'm no good at drawing really hard looking pokemon, they always come out looking like a 5 year old drew them ><

I like them when I'm inside and not outside with them. I love to watch the lighting in the sky, because it looks so cool looking, the sound it makes known as thunder scares me some times.

PS, your Glameow thing is coming along good, I mean the coloring of it, I haven't been on the Marriland Oekaki in a while since one of my friends got her Oekaki back up and running. POkemon Fan Oekaki. http://www.oekakiart.com/oekaki.php?board=pokemonfan so if you want you can come there too if you like. oh I guess I better pose this now, since I see the finished colored verison of that image, its really good I don't see any mess ups on it!

Here is one of my drawings, not really cat like but its part cat, its one of my pokemon character Aaron the Pika Meowth
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Sarahpom83_2008729_4237b9484a.png

I like was trying to draw all my pokemon OC character I have on my friend's Oekaki board

A what school? what is that, if it means a smart school no, I'm not smart. I'd love to be in a "ART SCHOOL though"

rekreatur
31st July 2008, 4:39 PM
I just did some manga coloring. /lolshot
It's my first time too. :<
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3382/image13ca2.png
The shading looks kind of crappy. And I think the color choices are kind of whack, lulz. It looks kind of incomplete, but really, there isn't much I want to change.

Your first time?! Nah, I don't beleve it. It's too good to be the first time..

Originally posted by Sarahpom
PS to answer your question, because I can, and I'm no good at drawing really hard looking pokemon, they always come out looking like a 5 year old drew them ><

Oh come on, you can make anything look good. You just have to try ~ =3

About the Oekaki..
I think I won't join there 'cause I don't like the rules. Why does everything have to be Pokemon related and WHY THE HELL NO MORE THAN 3 PICTURES A DAY?! It has to be the stupidest rule ever. Also the background hurts my eyes and the music isn't the right for my taste (no power/melodic/trash metal T^T). And yeah, I know that the music isn't important :P
So no, too many negative stuff for me.

Btw, nice Pikachu/Meowth/Minun...thing Sarahpom =)

Why do I think that I'm going too much off-topic lately? :s

Fire Suicune
31st July 2008, 5:06 PM
Too...many...overhwlemingly...awesome...drawings.. ..*dies*

I can't complain about any of them (and I'm very picky D=). They just rock too much.

iPokeYou, would that happen to be from Warriors? Not an exact pic, but is it portraying it in any way? Just asking.

I can't wait to get my tablet back so I can post stuff other than *insertheavylanguagehere* I draw.

Sarahpom, a cliche is like the 'group' you're considered to be in. Like the cool kid, nerd, etc. All I can think of at the moment.

-FS

The Chinchilla
31st July 2008, 7:03 PM
I hope I'm doing this right; I'd really like to join. c: (Hitmonchan)

I really adore feline Pokemon. I was so happy when I saw this club. x3 My personal favorite is Persian.

And of course, I didn't come here empty handed. I have a bunch of fanart to share~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cyborgchinchilla/persian-1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cyborgchinchilla/talbot.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cyborgchinchilla/psychicpower.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cyborgchinchilla/Doodles/theskitty2.png

c:

Fire Suicune
31st July 2008, 8:17 PM
I hope I'm doing this right; I'd really like to join. c: (Hitmonchan)

I really adore feline Pokemon. I was so happy when I saw this club. x3 My personal favorite is Persian.

And of course, I didn't come here empty handed. I have a bunch of fanart to share~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cyborgchinchilla/persian-1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cyborgchinchilla/talbot.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cyborgchinchilla/psychicpower.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cyborgchinchilla/Doodles/theskitty2.png

c:

Oh yeah, definately in ^^ Welcome to the club! I love the Espeon drawing XD

Now to go edit that double post I seem to have made.

-FS

LightingKimba
31st July 2008, 8:19 PM
Chinchilla, most of those drawings remind me of the style from the guy who made VGcats. iPokeYou, that looks like art from a newpaper, like those fancy ones imo. Seriously, this club should be called the "Feline Art Club" imo. xD

The Chinchilla
31st July 2008, 8:41 PM
Oh yeah, definately in ^^ Welcome to the club! I love the Espeon drawing XD

Now to go edit that double post I seem to have made.

-FS

Definitely? Wow, gee, thanks. x3 Glad to be a part~

And I'm glad to hear you like it. c:

Chinchilla, most of those drawings remind me of the style from the guy who made VGcats.

You know, I get that a lot on dA, too. Personally I don't think so (Scott draws much better than I do) but, um, thanks? XD

-
I'm currently digging through my photobucket right now to find a picture of a Zangoose I drew. If I ever find it, I'll post him too.

Until then, have some answers~

As of right now, I don't go to school *is 20; needs to get into college*. But back when I did, I wasn't in the popular group, that's for sure. XD

Not really. Ever since I was really little, I was afraid of thunderstorms. Of course, now it isn't as bad as before. It's more like when I hear them I go 'Oh great' and move on. The power going out also doesn't help me enjoy them.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
1st August 2008, 2:08 AM
Geez, there was finally a burst of activity. I'm glad to see that a lot of you are back.

favourite YouTube Celeb?

Youtube Divorce Lady. I haven't seen her, but I heard about her. She sounds awsome!

So, welcome to The Chinchilla! I like your art. Welcome, and have fun!

iPokeYou, it's noted. Thanks. And the art doesn't look like it was your first time, it's too good.

ps, I'll edit soon.

I'll add userbars later on, with a section explaining ranks within the club.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
1st August 2008, 2:10 AM
Geez, there was finally a burst of activity. I'm glad to see that a lot of you are back.

favourite YouTube Celeb?

Youtube Divorce Lady. I haven't seen her, but I heard about her. She sounds awsome!

So, welcome to The Chinchilla! I like your art. Welcome, and have fun!

iPokeYou, it's noted. Thanks. And the art doesn't look like it was your first time, it's too good.

ps, I'll edit soon.

I'll add userbars later on, with a section explaining ranks within the club.

Shinxy
1st August 2008, 9:05 PM
Waah, my comp erased everything I had written here. So I'll try and remember it.

Chinchilla, I fell in love with your Shinx! As seen by my username, I love Shinx and fell in love with them the first time I saw one. Your Espeon is really cute too. I draw the blank expressions like that all the time.

Here's a pic for ya:

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8517/art001qn2.jpg
Stupid Imageshack...everyone loves Davey A though :D

I can make banners if you want. I used to be on this forum all the time, but then I got grounded, and now I'm not. So...I had a shop and everything, so I can make them.

Oh yeah...can I join?

Here's the password: Hitmonchan.

*is ounched by password*

Also...I remembered the rule, LOL. This is more than 5 sentences :D

Fire Suicune
2nd August 2008, 12:34 AM
Waah, my comp erased everything I had written here. So I'll try and remember it.

Chinchilla, I fell in love with your Shinx! As seen by my username, I love Shinx and fell in love with them the first time I saw one. Your Espeon is really cute too. I draw the blank expressions like that all the time.

Here's a pic for ya:

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8517/art001qn2.jpg
Stupid Imageshack...everyone loves Davey A though :D

I can make banners if you want. I used to be on this forum all the time, but then I got grounded, and now I'm not. So...I had a shop and everything, so I can make them.

Oh yeah...can I join?

Here's the password: Hitmonchan.

*is ounched by password*

Also...I remembered the rule, LOL. This is more than 5 sentences :D

Two new members in a row asking to join correctly? It's a miracle! *bricked*

Anyways, welcome, Shinxy! And I agree with ya, Shinx is awesome. And you're drawing's great too.

And you're a banner maker?

I love these new members XP

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17
2nd August 2008, 3:26 AM

Anyways, welcome, Shinxy! And I agree with ya, Shinx is awesome. And you're drawing's great too.

And you're a banner maker?

I love these new members XP

-FS

I know! With new mods in clubs, and whatnot, new members, a banner maker, I honestly think I've died and gone to heaven. And of course, so many members have decided to be active again!

I'm thankful our 2 new members have followed the rules, I'm very thankful!

Shinxy
2nd August 2008, 2:28 PM
Hahahahahaha. Actually, I'd been here for 2 years...and then I got grounded for 4...and now I'm back. So it's like coming home again ^^

Thanks for the drawing compliment. I mostly do chibi. Can't draw profilic to save my life XP

Normalize
2nd August 2008, 4:33 PM
Hey guys.... It's me.

Okay, so, I am in great shock/bliss right now but I can't tell you why... yet. I need sometime to think so I might be less atvice for a while why I get centered. but I'll be back soon, at least a in month. And I'll be doing check ins.

~Normy

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon
3rd August 2008, 3:37 AM
Well, earlier, in my PND 2 game, I recruited a Level 1 Male Luxio named Lou, a Level 1 Male Luxray named Shadow, and a Level 1 Female Shinx (hatched) named Sparkles. Nice, eh? :)

What's next? Meowth? Persian? (I have a Mew already. Named Monica. And of course, the Mewtwo named Sephiroth.)

~MGD. ;150;

legendarypokemonjunkie17
3rd August 2008, 4:30 AM
I think it's time I created a topic about the Legend of Zelda. Next to pokemon, pretty much everyone knows about this game series. So, topic time!

Do you like the Legen of Zelda Series? If you have any games, what are they, and do you/did you like them?

Well, I have Wind Waker for Game Cube. That game was awsome, and my first ever Zelda game. I have Minish Cap for GBA, which I found to be quite weird, and I didn't really like it. I also have Twilight Princess for Game Cube and Wii. I lost the game cube disc and I got the Wii one. Then I found the game cube disc a few days ago. I haven't completed the game, but I find it to be odd, yet enjoyable. The only one I can sit down and play for an extended period of time is WW, and I've been playing it on a new save file for almost a week.

Oh, I also have Phantom Hourglass for DS. I don't like it too much, same reasons as Minish Cap.

Fire Suicune
3rd August 2008, 4:43 AM
FS is feeling kinda down at the moment...thinking about Jakey again...

Do you like the Legend of Zelda Series? If you have any games, what are they, and do you/did you like them?

Well duh, of course. Let's see...I have a collection game with the first and second games, along with Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on it, Phantom Hourglass (which I haven't played in a while...scratch that, haven't played Zelda in a while), WW (the first Zelda I ever beat! XD), and of course, Twilight Princess. It's one of the best series around. I'm not as avid a fan as some people, but I do like it a lot.

I got Suicune, Raikou, and Entei on PMD2 Darkness. I have hardly any legendaries left to get...except, Darkrai, me thinks. And Regirock, which I'm working on now.

-FS

Sarahpom83
3rd August 2008, 7:48 PM
OK if I don't post for a few days or what not its because I haven't been able to get on here very much because the board has been rather slow on me, its lucky that I'm able to make it on right now... it takes like five minutes just for the board to load so I can come here.

Wow I can say I really like The Chinchilla drawings, they are really cute and really good looking!!!

But I've got a lotta drawings I've done since I haven't been able to come here lately because of the site not working for me.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Sarahpom83_2008731_4513b9484a.png
I was working on that one for the club, for a better banner for it, becase I wasn't to big on the ones I had done before for the front page banner. Still working on it though.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/blazegirl.png

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Sarahpom83_200882_4873b9484a.png

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Sarahpom83_200883_5052b9484a.png
did this one on my Oekaki board. you can view here http://www.oekakiart.com/oekaki.php?board=pokedigipets

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Sarahpom83_200883_5048b9484a.png

Do you like the Legen of Zelda Series? If you have any games, what are they, and do you/did you like them?
I've played a few games just don't remember which ones, I have never beaten them though, I've played one for the N64 and maybe for the gamecube

Like wow the CUte pokemon club was closed down, I have asked to close my MOnkey pokemon club and My Rodent pokemon club to be closed down because no one ever post on it again, and it was just sitting there and will yeah.

I just really hope this club won't be close down,.... or I won't be in any clubs. will I am on the starter pokemon club, but its not here it has its own forum. since the starter pokemon club isn't allowed to have another remake here on the serebii forum, TT decided to make one and now some of the members are there.

Oh hey Pink Skitty, since you like to draw you can come and draw at the Oekaki I was able to make off of the site that allowed me to make one
http://www.oekakiart.com/oekaki.php?board=pokedigipets
and for anyone else that wishes to come and draw to. :)

LightingKimba
4th August 2008, 12:33 AM
Do you like the Legend of Zelda Series? If you have any games, what are they, and do you/did you like them?
I have nearly all of them, 'cept most of the classic ones, like Link's Awakening and it's DX version for the GBC. When I was a kid, I always played either the Oracle series, or my personal fave, A Link To The Past. Most of the console ones are starting to suck imo, the only one console one I really enjoyed was Ocarina of Time. For now.. I don't really think they'll get any better any time soon.

The Chinchilla
4th August 2008, 2:31 AM

Am I to assume that this doesn't happen often? XD

Anyway, thanks so far for the nice comments and such guys. I'd go and quote all of you and reply individually but I don't feel like driving myself insane at the moment.

Anyway, I found that Zangoose picture I was talking about, but it also has an Aipom on it. XD Also, because I haven't been drawing lately, I'll post some MPR pictures of my spoiled kitty~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cyborgchinchilla/dolphinandtoby.png
The Zangoose's name is Dolphin. That's what's supposed to be on his little 'dana

And now some MPR goodness:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cyborgchinchilla/WBME0006.jpg
My baby~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cyborgchinchilla/ranch2.png

Yes, I do like it. However, I don't play the games all that often. Instead I just watch my brother play them. We also don't own any of them. We just rent them. c:

Mewtwo's Guardian Demon
4th August 2008, 6:18 AM

Sure do. I have a good number of those games (too lazy to post them all), but I have beaten Minish Cap and Ocarina of Time. Concerning Ocarina of Time, that I have everything done before trashing Ganondorf. More fun, is that I did NOT have a Game Over from that game. ^^

~MGD. ;150;

Sarahpom83
4th August 2008, 4:05 PM
Am I to assume that this doesn't happen often? XD

Anyway, thanks so far for the nice comments and such guys. I'd go and quote all of you and reply individually but I don't feel like driving myself insane at the moment.

Anyway, I found that Zangoose picture I was talking about, but it also has an Aipom on it. XD Also, because I haven't been drawing lately, I'll post some MPR pictures of my spoiled kitty~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cyborgchinchilla/dolphinandtoby.png
The Zangoose's name is Dolphin. That's what's supposed to be on his little 'dana

And now some MPR goodness:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cyborgchinchilla/WBME0006.jpg
My baby~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v430/cyborgchinchilla/ranch2.png

so your the one that drew that cute Aipom character!! I was looking threw DA once to look at Aipom drawings and found some of yours and thought they where just so darn cute!

at lest someone is looking at someone's artwork i don't know if anyone else is really caring to look I'm about to take it from the spoiler and just have them all showing because I don't think anyone clicks on the spoilers and looks at the drawings.

purple_absol709
5th August 2008, 10:11 PM
Sarahpom, your art is great. ^^ Same with you, The Chinchilla.

Just wanted to say that since Serebii is lagging like crazy and therefore I can only get on once or twice a day, I'm not going to be quite so active. Perhaps a post every couple of days...

I like them, although I've never played them myself. >_> I want Twilight Princess for my Wii, though. My friend has it and says it's awesome, so I've been looking at reviews and all for it.

rekreatur
6th August 2008, 12:37 PM
Welcome to the club, Chinchilla and Shinxy!
Make sure you obey the rules and stay active ;D

Chinchilla, I love your pictures, especially the Persian, Skitty and Luxio =^w^=
These are all the Pokemon that I claimed in this club =3
And you've got a lot of shinies X3

Sarahpom isn't it a little weird that there's a vulcano that's erupting in the background and Flareon and Leafeon are just sleeping there like nothing's happening? XP

I never played any of the Zelda games...

~GreeN~
6th August 2008, 11:38 PM
can i join

legendarypokemonjunkie17
7th August 2008, 1:48 AM
can i join

Are you serious? You didn't even bother to read the rules after the last time you asked to join. Yes you are un-banned, but for being ignorant, you get a one week ban from the club. Please read the rules, like I told you to so many times before.

Ugh, I hate that summer is almost over. I don't want to go back to school.

I'm sure we've had a topic like this, but I'll post it again.

Do you like school?

I'll answer later.

Fire Suicune
7th August 2008, 2:08 AM
Do you like school?

School in itself? NO. My personal school? Yes. Sucks that I had to go back today though. My summer's gone D,=

Chinchilla, I LOVE that Zangoose drawing! If only Xen were as active...

Kinda bust at the moment, so not as active for about a week, maybe. We get opur laptops back next Wednesday I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough* I miss my computer, jeez.

Now to get the supplies I got for school all packed up....stupid supply lists...

-FS

Warfare
7th August 2008, 3:15 PM
Do you like school?
Sort of. I know how to make it fun. >D

N/A, N/A. Because I never tried. );

favourite YouTube Celeb?
Oh, God no. *skips question*

So like, I was bored. I was archiving Kurt Halsey's old artwork. Yee, he draws well and has a nice style. I made my avatar out of it ;)

iPokeYou, would that happen to be from Warriors? Not an exact pic, but is it portraying it in any way? Just asking
YES IT ACTUALLY IS FROM THERE.

iPokeYou, that looks like art from a newpaper, like those fancy ones imo. Seriously, this club should be called the "Feline Art Club" imo. xD
Morning newspaper, a cup of tea, and a jolly good time. 8)
srsly, from a manga.

nananana /hyper.

Shinxy
7th August 2008, 5:48 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention..."cliche" is actually "clique". As in, what clique do you belong to at school? A cliche is a phrase used way too many times so it's kind of normal to use it. As in 'once upon a time' or 'they lived happily ever after'. I kept meaning to mention that ^^;

Look at GreeN's sig. He's gotta be kidding. -.-

Warfare
7th August 2008, 6:03 PM
HAY GUIZE. I WAS BORED. So I made icons for certain people here. ;)
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3630/imgdf0.png http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/821/img2fk2.png http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4210/img3yt9.png http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/2774/img4nc9.png http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6335/img5ir6.png

You can tell whose is which if you bother to check your own avatar. ):
And if I didn't make one for certain people, it's because the avatar image was crap or I wasn't bothered to even try.
I dislike the second and third one because of the original image. There wasn't much to work from there.

Fire Suicune
7th August 2008, 11:20 PM
Oooo, shiny. Me likes it, iPY (can I call you that? If not., lemme know plzkthx). I think it looks awesome. I know just the place where I can put it (not here, since we don't have our own avys...

Love your sig by the way. Why can't my sigs be half as cool as your's? D=

YES IT ACTUALLY IS FROM THERE.

That wasn't sarcasm, was it? WOOOOOOO!!!!!

Well, I'm a little brain-dead for topics, and I'm doing homework right now, so...

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17
8th August 2008, 2:26 AM
iPY, my computer is acting weird and I can't see images. I'll comment on ALL new art and such after my computer cooperates with me.

FS, I'm psyched that you get your laptop! That means that you can be more active, and we can talk more about random crud!!

I actually enjoy school shopping, btw. Only for supplies, not clothes. I hate shopping for clothes! Ugh...

I'll be back.

Fire Suicune
9th August 2008, 7:04 PM
Why this club on third page?

Erm...anyways,
FS, I'm psyched that you get your laptop! That means that you can be more active, and we can talk more about random crud!!

HOORAH! I assume you mean over VM or PM though XD

I think we could use a new topic. If we've had it before, sue me.

What are your hobbies?

If I'm not at school or working or something, I'm either playing video games, drawing, sculpting, surfing the Internet, or reading. Mainly video games, drawing, and the Internet. Wha a wonderous life I lead.

I was playing Guitar Hero till my mom kicked me off....And my friend should be here any minute, I just realized.

-FS

purple_absol709
9th August 2008, 11:06 PM
I love the icons, iPokeYou! ^^ I'll do the same as FS and use mine on another forum.

What are your hobbies?

Reading, going on the Internet, writing (working on my first fanfic... and it stinks. DX), knitting (I'm obsessed with yarn and scarves), video games, and reading manga online. Whee~!

Sunraichu
9th August 2008, 11:14 PM
Welcome to the new members. And great new artwork.

I have the Wind Waker. It's very fun, I wish I had more of those games

Do you like school?

Before I was homeshooled, no. Now since I am homeschooled? Yes.

What are your hobbies?
Reading. I absolutely love reading. Geek I love talking to my friends, playing Pokemon Diamond, going on SPPF, and giving my kitty treats. W00T.

rekreatur
11th August 2008, 12:01 AM
Ok, I won't be online till 20th August 'cause I'm going to Greece (Corfu, I think). I won't like it there anyways... *hates hot places and beaches*
You won't notice I'm gona anyway ~

iPokeYou, maybe I'll use the icon on MSN, it looks wonderful ^-^

Do you like school?
Only when I tick off my Math teacher ^v^

What are your hobbies?
Drawing, I guess. I didn't draw much for a while now though... I lost my motivation DX
I just learned how to make userbars and those are probbably the only things I made..

legendarypokemonjunkie17
11th August 2008, 9:45 AM
Hey, watch your language ps. And yes, I'll notice you're gone. Have fun in Greece, I've always wanted to go there.

iPokeYou, I like the icon! I'm thinkinbg about using it as my profile picture here, but I may not because I like my current one so much. Then again, I may put it in my sig since I want to make a new one.

This club is dying.

As far as the competiton, I'm not waiting for Xenavire to come back. And on top of the competition he and I are planning, I'll also have several other competitions on top of that. They will start on the day of this clubs one year anniversary in October. I believe that's...October 27.

Sunraichu
11th August 2008, 9:55 AM
Ok, I won't be online till 20th August 'cause I'm going to Greece (Corfu, I think). I won't like it there anyways... *hates hot places and beaches*

LUCKEE. I've always wanted to go there, also. I like mythology stuffs~

This club is dying.

Well, I'll keep it alive by posting whenever I can. Haven't been that active, lately here, but I will be more, to keep it alive. ^_^

Fire Suicune
11th August 2008, 10:35 PM
This club is dying.

I WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

Have fun in Greece (I think), Ps!!!!

So....what's the competition? If it's soemthing like a banner contest, count me out.

On a feline note, I want to chain for one, but I dunno which. The only one I canthink about that you can get at anytime on Diamond is Shinx, but I already got shinies of that....My brain died.

-FS

Normalize
11th August 2008, 11:23 PM
I'm sorry for my inactiveness... somethings came up and I'm sorta got other things on my mind but I'm trying to pick up activity.

I agree with FS

I WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

But I add my twist... Greeeeeen!

So as far as my life goes in 8 months it is gonna change, then I must... No I can't say it now, it's too soon.

Sarahpom83
13th August 2008, 3:50 PM
OMG I think its been over a week since I've been here but this is the ONLY club I'm on on serebii fourm because I closed my two clubs because no one was posting on them and I couldn't understand why so I just closed them down they where a bad idea to make. then the cute pokemon club was closed down I was thinking of remaking it Rikku said I could but its just so hard now a day to get on this forum due to so many people getting onto it now, and then of course the starter pokemon was the first to be closed down but now its back but on a different forum that TT made and him and FS are mods of it. Any ways.

What are your hobbies?
I love to draw, Role play, play video games. all when I have time or when my son is playing with his own toys and he doesn't want to play him me :) but I do play with him and love on him and tickle him...

Normalize, you might give it away to people if you say your life is going to change in eight months, if a female is thinking about this they will find out what is in eight months to most females. I'm not trying to tell anyone but they might understand, but please tell me if your doing alright in a PM or something or on my message board. Its hard to get on this forum because lack of able to get on here due to so many people coming on at once so I've been hanging around the starter pokemon forum.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
13th August 2008, 4:27 PM
Normalize, I think I have a good idea. A very good idea at that.

Sarah, welcome back. It's always hard to get on for me. Now, it's not mandatory for everyone to be on every day, I'm just happy I have loyal members.

As for the userbars, as FS knows, I'm having some technical difficultes. I'm pm'ing Riversong to ammend the situation.

Normalize
14th August 2008, 4:33 PM
I'm sick of hiding it form my friends... I'm literally sick. I can't keep something like this from people that care about me, its not right...

I'm a little over 1 month pregnant and I'm 15... I made a mistake and I have to deal with it.

So I'm going to say this now because the longer I wait the more it will hurt... After I have this baby I'm leaving SPPf.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
14th August 2008, 4:39 PM
Normalize, everyone makes mistakes. Don't beat yourself up over this. You will bring another beautiful human being into the world, and will raise him/her with the utmost care. I don't have any doubts that you'll be a great mother.

I'm a little upset that you'll be leaving SPPF. Hopefully you can return some day.

If you ever need anything, you can always come here and we'll see what we can do. And if you have any questions or concerns, Sarahpom will probably be more than happy to answer them. I'll help to the best of my ability as well.

What's the weather like where you are right now?

It's sunny with a few scattered clouds. It's upwards of 75 degrees farenheit, and there's low humidity.

Sunraichu
16th August 2008, 7:10 AM
CLUB NO DIE. XP

Normalize, really, don't feel bad. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful child. I hope you come back to SPPF, I hardly knew you, but it was fun here with you and your stories ^^

Um...it's nightime, kinda cool.

Normalize
16th August 2008, 9:57 PM
Ello half dead club.

It's my lunch break so I have to be back in 10 mins.

I'm at the bakery right now, working double shift. I ice cakes mostly but I help bake too. I just finished one for a baby shower. So yeah, I cried a little.

My hands hurt so much from all the icing I've been squeezing. And the tips of my fingers are stained so many different colours it's not funny.

I got a wedding cake next so I'm in for a lotta work but they pay the most.

But I was at the mall in the baby section and bought this little baby blanket that was yellow and brown. When I got home I used this one special paper where you can print of a design on paper that will iron onto fabric so it has DP artwork of Pikachu in one corner.

It is so cute! I wish I could show you all but my cam broke the other day so now I can't.

Fire Suicune
17th August 2008, 4:50 PM
Well Normy, I hope all goes well for you. I also hope you'll decide against leaving SPPF, but if not, like lpj, I hope you check in oce in a while D=

Bright. Very bright. I'm almost blinded. Seriously. And It's only 9:45 Am....

And I'm pretty sure it's hot (YAY! =D), cause in the south during summer....IT'S HOT (YAY AGAIN!). I'm not sure though, since I haven't been outside yet.

-FS

Shinxy
19th August 2008, 1:22 AM
*cries for Normalize* It's OK, really. You guys may have made a mistake by sleeping with each other too early...(don't worry, that's just me being Christian)...but now the deed is done and I think it's great that you'll have a baby. *holds on to Normalize's leg* DON'T LEEEEEEEEEEVE!

Now that my randomness is over...

...sorry I couldn't be on earlier, I just moved to Florida and we JUST got our computer hooked up yesterday...and it wouldn't load then, so I had to wait till today.

I'll be on more ^^

And I gots a date next Thursday.

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*

Back to topic.

In Valrico, FL, it's sunny but there are bluish grayish pretty clouds under the sun. But you can still see the sun. Hard to explain. Sunny, yet cloudy. But tomorrow, we are off from school because Hurricane Faye is coming to have a party. But we'll be back Wednesday. *is shocked at how lightly people treat these hurricanes...she's a Jersey Girl*

legendarypokemonjunkie17
19th August 2008, 6:16 PM
Shinxy, I'm a Jersey boy. Ya know, I know a girl who moved to Florida in February, and I think she's in the same town you are. I'm not 100% sure, but your town's name sounds really familiar.

Anyway, I said I was pm'ing Riversong, but I haven't yet. I'll do so later.

I guess this is just an owner post. Now, it's time to ressurrect something that was around before Xen left.

This is officially not a one-liner.

Fire Suicune
19th August 2008, 10:29 PM

*reminisces of the good ol' days....Or however you spell it* We have to bring that back. Keeping in the rules of course, but...

The weather's changed since I last answered. It's now raining. I love rain~ Dunno why, it just calms me down. And I found a video on Youtube that I suddenly remembered today after quite a few months, so I'm happy. Yes, that last part had nothing to do with the topic. =P

-FS

Shinxy
20th August 2008, 4:22 AM
FS, you clicked the post button thrice.

wth???

Since when did I start using 'thrice'?

Hahahahaha.

LPJ, that's pretty neat. Though it's not a smallish city, so I'd have to do a scavenger hunt before finding anyone. And the fact I'm new ^^

I think this club (I'm in a lot ^^) had:
Are you in any cliques at school?
Yup, I'm in the popular crowd! lol. But I am, really. I'm in a small private school and coming from a huge public NJ school, everyone loves me. And having a boyfriend helps ^^

legendarypokemonjunkie17
20th August 2008, 12:01 PM
Shinxy, where in NJ wer you? I'm in Toms River, the huge town with nothing to do.

And Chippy, I tink I'm adding the whole one-liner thing to the first post. Ahh, the good ole days...

And I love spacing out my sentences, and I really don't know why.

Chippy, I like your sig! :D

Normalize
20th August 2008, 11:09 PM
*cries for Normalize* It's OK, really. You guys may have made a mistake by sleeping with each other too early...(don't worry, that's just me being Christian)...but now the deed is done and I think it's great that you'll have a baby. *holds on to Normalize's leg* DON'T LEEEEEEEEEEVE!

Now that my randomness is over...

...sorry I couldn't be on earlier, I just moved to Florida and we JUST got our computer hooked up yesterday...and it wouldn't load then, so I had to wait till today.

I'll be on more ^^

And I gots a date next Thursday.

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!*

Back to topic.

In Valrico, FL, it's sunny but there are bluish grayish pretty clouds under the sun. But you can still see the sun. Hard to explain. Sunny, yet cloudy. But tomorrow, we are off from school because Hurricane Faye is coming to have a party. But we'll be back Wednesday. *is shocked at how lightly people treat these hurricanes...she's a Jersey Girl*

Well Normy, I hope all goes well for you. I also hope you'll decide against leaving SPPF, but if not, like lpj, I hope you check in oce in a while D=

Bright. Very bright. I'm almost blinded. Seriously. And It's only 9:45 Am....

And I'm pretty sure it's hot (YAY! =D), cause in the south during summer....IT'S HOT (YAY AGAIN!). I'm not sure though, since I haven't been outside yet.

-FS

I'm sorry but i half to...

Do you know how hard it will be to balance them all... I can't keep any connection, that make it hurt more.

But anyway, apparntly I'm the forums dirty gossip... im "that girl"

Shinxy
21st August 2008, 3:56 AM
*stomps off to correct the problem* You have friends and protectors in us, Normalize.

I lived in Egg Harbor Township, near Atlantic City, LPJ.

It's so small...-.-

rekreatur
21st August 2008, 10:16 AM
Oh man, I almost forgot about this place *slaps herself* ...Oww >_<

Did this place die a little while I was gone? ._.

Normy, I'm sure everything'll be okay, I think Sarahpom'd be a great help ^_^
*hugs*

After a while I finally drew something, you can probably guess what is it =P

http://i34.*******.com/119sbqp.png
Background is rushed ;;>_>
I'm getting annoying with all my pics, aren't I? :P

Fire Suicune
21st August 2008, 2:00 PM
PS, how could you forget us? ;-;

On the subject of art, I did a Suicune and Flareon on a drawing program other than Paint. (It's called Ink Art) Here they are, if anyone wants to see them.

And yes, they are supposed to look bad.

http://i38.*******.com/osb9uh.jpg

http://i35.*******.com/2qjlwk0.jpg

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17
21st August 2008, 2:12 PM
Nice sig Chippy, lol. And that Flareon looks vaguely familiar. I like the Suicune though.

PS, yes the club died a little. It's good to have you back, and I like the Skitty.

Now, I'm thinking of doing a Feline Pokemon Face-Off in the Face-Off section. If you have any suggestions for sets and whatnot, please post them here. Be sure to label them as Face-off suggestions. Spoiler tags are recommended.

Lately, I've been obsessed with something. I was obsessed with it few years ago, and not I feel like starting a topic about it.

Have you ever heard of Detective Conan? (It's also known as Case Closed.)

I'll answer after I get a few replies.

And Normy, I DON"T WANT YOU TO LEAVE!! And I think I just broke a rule posting with all caps, but oh well.

Sarahpom83
21st August 2008, 5:15 PM
hey legendarypokemonjunkie17, I haven't forgotten about this place I'll still come on for this CLUB! :)

and yes its been very had to come on here, its gotten way to crowded with to many people that are mostly only on here to trade pokemon or looking to trade pokemon.

Um lets see here we are going to get winds, and mostly probably rain from FAY, is that anything better to say? and its 73 out side.

its better to let out things and you'll feel a lot better Normalize, and yeah have any problems and I can most likely tell you anything since well I had a baby! :) but now my baby is 2 and is in the bad twos at times.

So Shinxy you said you just moved to FL so how is Fay hitting you guys? is it bad? because I'm not sure how it will come here....

I like Case Closed LPJ, my fiance and I's friend Chris let us brower his first season disc, I used to watch a long time ago but then CN took it off. and they are suppose to be putting season 2 on DVD next month. but they are still making the cartoon in Japan, they are at like 500 or something Episodes, I'd really wish they will bring them back here.

and again I'm not dead, I'm still around :) I'm mostly on my neopet page, leveling up Monkey (which I wish I could rename him to Kenji, so his name is Kenji to me but nickname is Monkey) back then I sucked and couldn't think of a name for him at the time.
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=prinsesengel83

I really wish some of my friends would get an account there its fun, at lest get one pet, and I'll give a free food item. and if you already have account be-friend me :) but I'm off again

Normalize
21st August 2008, 9:32 PM
Nice sig Chippy, lol. And that Flareon looks vaguely familiar. I like the Suicune though.

PS, yes the club died a little. It's good to have you back, and I like the Skitty.

Now, I'm thinking of doing a Feline Pokemon Face-Off in the Face-Off section. If you have any suggestions for sets and whatnot, please post them here. Be sure to label them as Face-off suggestions. Spoiler tags are recommended.

Lately, I've been obsessed with something. I was obsessed with it few years ago, and not I feel like starting a topic about it.

Have you ever heard of Detective Conan? (It's also known as Case Closed.)

I'll answer after I get a few replies.

And Normy, I DON"T WANT YOU TO LEAVE!! And I think I just broke a rule posting with all caps, but oh well.

I use to watch that show, I'd wake up early in the morning to watch it.

lpj17 you're inf rated for posting in all caps, lol.

But I'm sorry i have to leave

It's better to just pull away at once than slowly dwindle into nothing.

@FS, I like your drawing, they're really good.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
22nd August 2008, 4:26 PM
Yea, they're at 512 episodes. Sarahpom, pm me when you're on next, I want to talk to you.

And everyone, Normy has to leave. I guess we should stop asking her to stay. She has to take care of her baby, and it'd be wrong for us to try to pressure her to stay when she has other obligations.

I'll come back on later, maybe I can scrape up some art.

Edit

I wanted to inform you all that I will be temporarily leaving the forums. I have my reasons. I'll be back whenever, maybe weeks, maybe months, I don't know.

Until I come back, Fire Suicune is in charge, followed by pink skitty, Sarahpom83, and Normalize.

If you have to contact me, email me at the email address in my profile.

See y'all whenever!

Shinxy
23rd August 2008, 12:46 AM
Aww, LPJ is leaving...*sad face*

ONE-LINER...but that's how I write!

Fay isn't so bad where I am (Valrico, next to Tampa). It just rains a lot, but there aren't many winds. However, at school they're talking about all the weird things Fay is doing, and how it might zigzag back across Florida (making it a total of 5 times and a world record). It's not even a hurricane; it's a tropical storm. Not fast enough for a hurricane.

I think that broke the one-liners...

legendarypokemonjunkie17
23rd August 2008, 1:37 AM
Shinxy, I won't be gone for long. I think I'll be back on September 18th, just to check in and whatnot. I may post now and again. I will, however, check in without being logged in. I just am concerned how the club will fare without me here, but with my awsome managerial staff, I don't have any doubts.

Email: t339@netzero.net

If you email me, make your username the subject. I'll add your address to my contacts and you shouldd do the same. The name you save it under should be my username. That way we won't have to have our usernames be the subjects of every single email.

Sarahpom, I need you to email me when you can, and likewise with Chippy.

Now for the final time for a few weeks...

Lucario's Aura
23rd August 2008, 2:14 AM
Requesting permission to join! Hitmonchan is the password, and my favorite feline pokemon is Skitty.

I think this club looks cool and is well run. I'm glad that my first post on the forums is here!

Now time for a few topics.

Well, it's getting dark, but it's rather nice. It's around 70 degrees farenheit.

What Pokémon do you associate with feline Pokémon the most?

Definately Snorlax. It's definately a cat, and it's apparent because of it's ears, facial expression, sleeping habits, and all around cuteness.

Well, I certainly hope I'm able to join this awsome club!

Fire Suicune
23rd August 2008, 3:56 AM
Requesting permission to join! Hitmonchan is the password, and my favorite feline pokemon is Skitty.

I think this club looks cool and is well run. I'm glad that my first post on the forums is here!

Now time for a few topics.

Well, it's getting dark, but it's rather nice. It's around 70 degrees farenheit.

What Pokémon do you associate with feline Pokémon the most?

Definately Snorlax. It's definately a cat, and it's apparent because of it's ears, facial expression, sleeping habits, and all around cuteness.

Well, I certainly hope I'm able to join this awsome club!

Yup, yup, welcome! =3

So...FS is in charge? I'm starting to feel like I really do run the club. I hope you come back soon, lpj! And I'll have to email you later. For reasons I cannot say at the moment.

This is officially not a one-liner. (GAWD I MISS XEN)

-FS

Lucario's Aura
23rd August 2008, 4:37 AM
Thanks for letting me join! So, you're a co-owner? And who's Xen? I know we have a Xenavire, but I'm not sure.

And since the club owner is gone, what do we do now?

Sorry for all of the questions.

This is officially not a one-liner?

Fire Suicune
23rd August 2008, 4:45 AM
No problem! YEs, I'm a co-owner. Xen is a good member of the club who's unable to have much Internet access, but he should be back as an active member sometime in the future.

And since the club owner is gone....WE PARTY!...Okay, not really, things just continue on pretty much as usual. We could use a good topic though.

What's your favorite gaming system(s)?

I love anything and everything Nintendo related (well, system wise), so I love the Wii and DS (along with Gamecube and N64...I still have one). I can't decide which I like more: the DS has more game that I play frequently, but the Wii has Zelda: Tp, Mario Kart Wii (BEST. EVER.), access to old games (BUBBLE BOBBLE <3 Or something like that), yadda yadda.

-FS

Lucario's Aura
23rd August 2008, 4:52 AM

Game Boy Color, GBA/SP, DS/Lite, Gamecube, Wii, and that's all I have.

I like the DS lite because it's smaller, lighter, easier to handle, and brighter than the regular ds.

So, I don't understand the whole claims concept. Can you explain it Fire Suicune?

rekreatur
23rd August 2008, 10:04 AM

Fay isn't so bad where I am (Valrico, next to Tampa). It just rains a lot, but there aren't many winds. However, at school they're talking about all the weird things Fay is doing, and how it might zigzag back across Florida (making it a total of 5 times and a world record). It's not even a hurricane; it's a tropical storm. Not fast enough for a hurricane.

Well.. It's not a One-Liner, but you're going majorly off-topic DX

PS, how could you forget us? ;-;
I said almost ;P

and my favorite feline pokemon is Skitty.
ilu

So, I don't understand the whole claims concept. Can you explain it Fire Suicune pink skitty?
It's nothing important, really. The Pokémon that you claim is then like, "yours", I can't really explain it 'XD
You just claim 3 Pokémon(?) after you're a member for 2 weeks and then sit back and enjoy your "I claimed-ness" :P

Anyways, welcom to the club! ^_^

FS, I love your Flareon picture! >w<
The Suicune's front right paw is a little wierd though XP

I have only the DS Lite so..

legendarypokemonjunkie17
23rd August 2008, 3:19 PM

Well.. It's not a One-Liner, but you're going majorly off-topic DX

Actually, the topic is "What's the weather like where you are." so Shinxy is still on topic.

I'm just popping in since I have a few minutes.

Lucario's Aura, welcome to the club. Since I'm not going to be here a lot, direct all questions towards Fire Suicune, pink skitty, Normalize, and Sarahpom83 since I left the four of them in charge.

See ya!

Lucariolover97
23rd August 2008, 3:38 PM
I would like to join, please.
The secret password is "Hitmonchan"

I would like to join because alot of pokemon I like are felines, such as Absol and Jolteon.

rekreatur
23rd August 2008, 4:19 PM
Actually, the topic is "What's the weather like where you are." so Shinxy is still on topic.
Woops, didn't know it was a topic. Nevermind then XD *slaps herself*

I would like to join, please.
The secret password is "Hitmonchan"
Please explain why do you want to join.

Um yeah, nothing else to say.. just a Co-owner post I guess ._.

Fire Suicune
23rd August 2008, 5:29 PM
GAH! Where did all these posts come from?! I likes it =3

Anyways, welcome lucariolover! Have a good time here.

And yes PS, I know the Suicune's paw is weird. But I liek it like that XP I also tried coloring Sui's head and the area around it, but I suck at coloring, so...

Gotta go eat. Waffle tiem =3

EDIT: Oh, and PS, you might wanna edit that double post.

-FS

Shinxy
23rd August 2008, 7:37 PM
Hiez again...mm, waffle tiem. I love waffles. And I never really thought of Snorlax as a cat, but I guess you're right. It sleeps all the time...and it eats a lot...and doesn't move for anybody...

KING OF CATS!!!!

Normalize
25th August 2008, 12:43 PM
me again... stopping by to post.

My best friend Ryan just bought me a new book.... BREAKING DAWN! OMG! OMG! OMG!... OMG! I love this book sooooooooooooo much. BellaxEdward, AlicexJasper, RosaliexEmmet, and EsmexCharlise.

Alixe and Jasper are my favourite, I love Alice, she is awesome. And Jasper is cool with his ability. I don't want to give of any spoiler but if you love the Twilight Series READ THIS BOOK! It is amazing...

Now onto a feline/club related discussion.... and there is none.

rekreatur
25th August 2008, 1:53 PM
GAH! Where did all these posts come from?! I likes it =3
PS has the power to bring this club back to life ~

Oh, and PS, you might wanna edit that double post.
Yeah, I noticed it. Darn you laaaaaaaaag x_X

And I never really thought of Snorlax as a cat, but I guess you're right. It sleeps all the time...and it eats a lot...and doesn't move for anybody...
Now that you mention it..it kinda reminds me of a Cat XD
Well.. it acts like one, but doesn't look like one, imo ._.'

KING OF CATS!!!!
Luxray is the king of Felines ;P

Ok, now I'm bringing back an old topic ~
What shiny feline Pokemon do you own, if any?
I have 6 Shiny Skitty, a Delcatty, 5 Glameow (I had more, but I traded some of them), a Shinx (thank yooouu FS ^v^), 2 Absol and 2 Eevee (a friend gave me those two =3).
i liek 2 chain :B

Lucario's Aura
25th August 2008, 6:18 PM
pink skitty, you have a double post lol. Lag stinks a lot, I had a lot of it when I was on Facebook like 30 minutes ago lol.

None. Pokeradar isn't my friend. I was chaining for a Shinx and a darn Bidoof broke my chain. I was up to 37!!

So, I heard there was a competition!! :-) Can someone explain it to me?

rekreatur
25th August 2008, 9:49 PM
pink skitty, you have a double post lol
Again? Ugh SPPf hates me today...
By the way, you can just call me ps or something, it's shorther XP

None. Pokeradar isn't my friend. I was chaining for a Shinx and a darn Bidoof broke my chain. I was up to 37!!

Every chain that breaks above 30 makes me cry ;_;
I had a chainbreak at 0 too, yup zero. It started and ended with the same Pokémon ;>_>

Only the Owner and Xenavire know about it, I have no idea about it either ._.

Fire Suicune
25th August 2008, 10:27 PM
Can I be one of the few to say.....I'm glad I didn't get/read Breaking dawn? Everyone's going all psycho about it. My friends have already told me what's hapened, and I basically said....WTF? So....yeah, I'm not reading it. Twilight was good, but after that it just.....Blah. Meyer's a good writer though, don't get me wrong.

The same I had before: MAH SHINX!, Luxray, Absol, Mew, and.....I think that's it. Oh, and I got a shiny Raikou on Silver =DDDDD

No one tells me things either ;_; I WANNA KNOW!!!! *mutters inaudibly*

Now off to write seven paragraps about some things Pope John Paul said....Like I care. People in my class should've shut up so we wouldn't have to do t----And I just lost my pen. *insert explosion of angry noises*

-FS

Lucario's Aura
26th August 2008, 3:38 PM
So I take it Xenavire hasn't been here in a while? And didn't the owner say we could email him or something? Maybe one ortwo of the co-owners could email him and get some info? The club will be a year old in 2 months, so I'm sure he'll let us know by then

New topic!!

What are some of your favorite books (If you read)?

I love "Life as We Knew It". I forgot who the author was, but it was pretty awsome. All of the Harry Potter books are cool too, but I especially enjoyed the 5th and 7th books. Kissing Tennessee by Kathy Apelt was very good, with so many different themes.

rekreatur
26th August 2008, 4:23 PM
So I take it Xenavire hasn't been here in a while? And didn't the owner say we could email him or something? Maybe one ortwo of the co-owners could email him and get some info? The club will be a year old in 2 months, so I'm sure he'll let us know by then
I doubt that they'd tell you what's the contest about without telling me and FS first. Lpj and Xen said something about the contest being sometime when Xen comes back, but I think that lpj said something about it being in October though. I think =P

No one tells me things either ;_; I WANNA KNOW!!!! *mutters inaudibly*
I know how you feel, I hate being curious ;__;

Well it's Slovenian so I don't think others ever heard of it, it's called "Soba Nocne More" whitch means "Room Nightmares".
Yeah, I like love creepy books/movies =3

Fire Suicune
26th August 2008, 10:23 PM

WARRIORSWARRIORSWARRIORSWARRIORSWARRIORSWARRIORSWA RRIORSWARRIORS

Oh yeah, and Warriors. There's about.....*counts* 15 or 16 books of the main story out so far, though I need to read the most recent two. I just absolutely ADORE the series. It's about cats, wild cats, of course *coughFSLIKESCATScough* (iPokeYou will back me up here, somewhat at least XD)

My kitten is being bad. QUIT TRYING TO EAT THE CHARGER. Ugh. But I love him so <3

....Until he plops on my laptop, which he just did.

Anyways, about the contest, I think lpj or Xen would tell either me or PS first, like PS said, or tell all of us at once. If it's a battling tournament though, I will be severely disappointed.

Now off to do my 85 pounds of homework. My back hurts.

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17
27th August 2008, 5:34 AM
To let you know about the comp, I'll be alerting the co-owners and honorary members first. Then I will post here after they respond.

Sarah, please disregard some if the email I sent you. You'll see which part after you read the below paragraph.

FS is in charge, followed by ps, Sarah (this part of the email you shouldn't disregrd, although I don't think I included this part), and Normy is 4th in command.

School starts up for me on 9/03, which is a week from tomorrow, for me anyway. I intend to be back regularly around the 18th of the month, but my job, school, activities, choir, and personal stuff may prevent me from being active 99% of the time. That includes weekends, which would normally be my active time. I do have a lot of days off from school coming up, including a 5 day vacation in October because of pure luck. (Thank you Columbus, Teacher Conferences, Yom Kippur, and weekends!)

I have every intention of checking in and updating you on stuff, and I will say the there is one competition, split into several categories. I will notify the co-owners shortly about the matter, since Xen won't have a part in this until his return.

I will see you all soon!

Fire Suicune
29th August 2008, 10:41 PM
Um....I'm going to assume PS is in charge now, with everyone else moving up one.

If the sig doesn't state it clearly enough, there's a hurricane heading towards my home...well, close enough. At the rate it's going, we'll get the worst end of it (unless it turns...which I really hope it does). So unless a miracle happens, after the next day or two, I'll be inactive or just gone for a period of time (dunno yet. Could be a couple days, a couple months). At least that's what I'm assuming. This could all just blow over and everytihng will be normal.

I hope at least.

So....I guess I'll see you guys around. Hopefully, like I said, it won't be a problem.

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17
30th August 2008, 4:48 PM
ps, until Fire Suicune and I are back, you're in charge. Man am I glad I came up with the whole co-owner/honorary member thing.

For the record, I update the first post whenever I have the time, which isn't often. Don't complain about it or you'll get a club warning, maybe a one week ban from the club. It's stupid, pointless crud that takes up bandwidth.

Also, FS didn't double post. There was a post that was deleted.

rekreatur
1st September 2008, 2:32 PM
Don't die, club! D=
I'll be a little less active now because school started today DX

By FS
If the sig doesn't state it clearly enough, there's a hurricane heading towards my home...well, close enough. At the rate it's going, we'll get the worst end of it (unless it turns...which I really hope it does). So unless a miracle happens, after the next day or two, I'll be inactive or just gone for a period of time (dunno yet. Could be a couple days, a couple months). At least that's what I'm assuming. This could all just blow over and everytihng will be normal.

I heard it on the radio, I hope everything'll be okay! =O

By lpj
ps, until Fire Suicune and I are back, you're in charge.
Okay, no problem ~ =]

Here's an old topic again 'cause I feel like copy/pasting something from the first post.

Best Eeveelution?
Well, I think Umbreon and Vaporeon are the bast just because I like bulky Pokémon better than sweepers =3

LightingKimba
2nd September 2008, 7:34 PM
Best Eeveelution?

Um.. Out of the seven, Espeon's pobably the best. I often use it with Floatzel for BP chaining, which is sometimes fun to do, even those those chains are easily exploited (Roar, Haze, etc..)

Uh... Don't know. ._. I own a LOT of shiny pokémon (813, last time I counted), but.. I don't know if they're feline or not. Was never too good at identifying stuff.. ;>_>

Sarahpom83
4th September 2008, 7:37 PM
Sorry I have been really busy lately, I have started to work back at Kroger, I work Mostly only Thursdays and Saturdays, and Some times Mondays if I am on the work list for that week. But unlike this week I had Monday off and only work today, and I always work Saturday until I get a day off which is I'm not sure when, but if I didn't say it yet I do tags Saturday nights from 10pm to 7am, but unlike the Saturday that just passed by I didn't get off until close to 9am because no one wanted to help me with the last stack of tags and I was getting tired, feeling like I was about to throw up and no one seemed to give a monkeys butt about me! left me in the dust! I just feel like it was rude.

I know Donna was sick, but she could have helped me for like 10 minutes and then gone home, I do feel bad because last Saturday I did that and left early because I felt like crap and just wanted to go home and sleep. Hopefully this Saturday I can sleep since Joey has off and can watch Samuel.

Then I have been playing a new game for the 360 and I'm about to go back to it because I've got it just sitting there and that's not good.

and I still clean up the house and what not. Oh and my one cat Cleo, she ran away, I miss her but i hope she's happy where she is at. I still have Snow Kitty which has fleas and I can't seem to get rid of the darn flea's!

then to top it off my car stopped working!! and we've gotta find out what is wrong with it, so I'm going to have to start to walk to work because I can't use Papa's car because he won't let me drive it, so if i want to go somewhere I have to ask Joey to drive me there, or someone else if its to hot out side.

and to carry onto questions

I love Nintendo system and the xbox 360

Um Shinx is the only one I think at the moment and maybe a few others, but I don't remember because I haven't played my pearl in a while, I've been playing my Animal Crossing game for the DS, and then I've been playing the xbox360 to

I don't read, if I do then well I haven't read anything in a while, I read to my Son so he can learn but that's about all I read

and there for I'll try to come on here tomorrow, it might not be until sunday or so, until I can get things back on the road because of my car not working right and me having to walk to work and such. Any ways.

Oh also I want to show you the drawing two drawings I did of myself as a Pokemon OC character and a Naruto OC character, no one well tell me if they are good or what they like about them so I'm going to see what you guys think about them.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Sarahpom83_200891_11449815ca9.png

Fire Suicune
5th September 2008, 6:07 AM
FS IS BACK! YAY!.....I thought you'd be done with celebrating me going away by now. No? Oh well.

Best Eeveelution?

MAH FLAREON. Just cause =P Nah, but really, I tend to like the overlooked things, and Flareon is hardly ever used. I think that the things that aren't seen much are the best, so...

But battle-wise, I'm not sure. I'm not good at all with competitiv battling, so I don't know. Umbreon or Jolteon maybe?

I love your drawings, by the way, Sarahpom.

EDIT: AND UPDATE THE FIRT POST, LPJ. I'M NOT ON VACATION ANYMORE =P (yes, I know he can't, I just feel like annoying him)

-FS

purple_absol709
6th September 2008, 1:04 AM
I'm so sorry for not being active. D: Serebii's lag has grown to epic proportions. Do you mind putting me on the "Inactive with notice" list, lpj?

Welcome back, FS! ^^

Best Eeveelution?

All of them. If I had to choose, it'd probably be Jolteon. I love it's huge Speed stat and Sp. Atk. I also like Vaporeon, although it had low speed. And Umbreon, and Leafeon, and Glaceon... etc. The only one I'm not so fond of is Eevee itself.

Fire Suicune
6th September 2008, 1:38 AM
Thanks PA ^^ Oh, and by the way, my friend loves that pic in your sig.

Well, FS got bored and decided to draw (OH NOES) Shaymin, the regular form. Yes, I know there's debate over whether it's feline or not, but it was included in the feline list (in our opinion, anyway) for a little while, so...

I'll work on the Sky Form later. Behold this piece of junk for the moment.

Just before you look, I want to warn you: FS CANNOT color to save her life, but it looked slightly better than the no color. She also cannot use Photoshop without causing some casualty.
http://i34.*******.com/2093bdy.jpg

About the Eeveelutions, the only ons I don't like are Espeon and Glaceon. Well, I like them, just not a whole lot.

I hope I don't have to dig any graves.

-FS

rekreatur
6th September 2008, 12:54 PM
Welcome back FS 8]

Originally posted by Fire Suicune
About the Eeveelutions, the only ons I don't like are Espeon and Glareon.

What's a Glareon? XD

Me likey the Shaymin picture, the background's a bit rushed, no? =P
I tried to draw Shymin's land forme once and completly failed with the flowers on it's head D=
Your picture's awesome too Sarahpom ~

legendarypokemonjunkie17
7th September 2008, 6:31 AM
FS, you have fully succeeded in annoying me lol. Just kidding, but I obviously can't update the first post when I'm not active lol. So, wait...you didn't evacuate? Gustav made a landfall as a Cat 2, so it wasn't a complete monster like I thought it'd be. Anywho, WELCOME BACK BEST FRIEND! (That totally wasn't all caps lol.)

On the Hurricane topic, Tropical Storm Hanna worked it's way through New Jersey today. Aside from a brief power outage, and I mean really brief (like 2 minutes, so I guess it's a brownout or something), it wasn't bad. I thorougly enjoy wind/rain so I didn't mind much.

As far as the comp., I'd love to inform the entire club, but until the rest of the pm's are replied to, I can't post. So, I'll give Normy and Sarah some leeway, making ps the only one not to respond, iirc.

purple absol, I'll add you when I have an opportunity.

School is a bugger, with AP History (Advanced Proficient) and Bio. I really hate a lot of it, but it isn't totally bad.

Before I finish for, like, a few days, FS is in charge, followed by ps, Sarah, and Normy. Sarah, I like the picture, but if you could put it into a spoiler, I'd appreciate it. I hopoe you don't mind. Also, FS, I like it, though the background looks a wee bit rushed, although I like the moon reflecting off of the water.

Fire Suicune
7th September 2008, 6:58 AM
FOR THE LAST TIME, I DID EVACUATE.

No one listens to me D=

Doesn't matter, my house is completely fine. We could've stayed, easily.

But anyways...Why am I (almost) always in charge? I'm starting to feel that I'm the one running the club (Muhahahahahahahaha). Ah well.

And yes, the background in my pic was rushed. Why? Cause I can't do backgrounds, and I hate them. And I was lazy, Shaymin annoyed me with it's greenish-back-ness.

I have some Feline Art I drew on paper a loooooooooooooooooooo(10 hours later)ooooong time ago, never got to scan it though. See if I can't do that tomorrow.

-FS

rekreatur
9th September 2008, 8:04 PM
So, I'll give Normy and Sarah some leeway, making ps the only one not to respond, iirc.
Ehehe.. I'm a little slow with replying sometimes, ask FS or something =P

Hey, look what did ps catch a few days ago =3
Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! (http://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr305/Enekat/Shiiiiiiiiny/?action=view&current=IMG_0559.jpg)
(Oh and the picture looks a little better if you zoom in ^^;)

I know that I already have that Shiny, but I was bothered that this thing was almost everyone's first Poké Radar Shiny and I still didn't catch one myself ;/
It was really easy actually, I got the chain to 40 on my first try and it took me around 20 minutes to get there X3

Fire Suicune
9th September 2008, 10:38 PM
^^ A little slow, PS? Just a little? *runs for her life* AHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, I had sugar today, why d'ya ask?

*cough*

Anyways, it shouldn't be that hard to respond to, PS. And wait a second....I gave you a shiny Shinx already! D= Mine wasn't good enough? XD Ah well, I doubt it was. Like many others, it was my first radar shiny too (three of them = <3). But I'm trying for Bidoof now(Yes, I adore Bidoof. See sig). Would anyone happen to have a shiny one...? The radar hates me.

...Must go work on Theology study guide now. Kill me. Preferably with a picture of my kitty.

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17
11th September 2008, 1:11 AM
Dropping by to say hello. School is pretty unusual, I don't know if I'm going to love this year, or hate it. My Biology teacher is EVIL, and my Advanced History and Honors Geometry teachers are good, but very absent minded.

If anyone has any ideas for the competition, just post them here until I delete some pm's.

Normalize
13th September 2008, 7:50 PM
Hi, I felt good today so I'll post. Sorry I haven't been around much, I really miss you all so much.

I came up with some names for the baby, Naia Rose or Myra Noel are if she's a girl, and Jasper Clay or Alaric William are if he's a boy. All my names come from books I read, I'm inspired by them so much.

I have horrible cravings! Grape Juice and Ramon Noodle Soup! I feel so bloated. i just saw news about Platinum, cool i guess i wont get it though.

yesterday I think god had it against me, I had to make 5 cakes for baby showers! FIVE! I can't wait 7 more months! It's too long! i just want to hold him slash her.

Yesterday i got 4 new gerbils nice my other ones dies and they are siamese. My Dorgi loves them, he doesn't get too close but he is very interested by them.

I want to take back all the mean things I said about Purugly, my hatred for another ugly Pokemon has surpassed it.... Probopass, my arch rival....

But I must go now... I hve other places to post and such, I'll try to get on later. bye.

rekreatur
17th September 2008, 6:37 PM
Someone tell me what was this club doing on the 4th page ;/

A little slow, PS? Just a little? *runs for her life* AHAHAHAHAHA!
Yep, a little slow...when it comes to replying 83

And wait a second....I gave you a shiny Shinx already! D= Mine wasn't good enough? XD Ah well, I doubt it was. Like many others, it was my first radar shiny too (three of them = <3). But I'm trying for Bidoof now(Yes, I adore Bidoof. See sig). Would anyone happen to have a shiny one...? The radar hates me.
Yeah, you gave me one, buuut I wanted to get some more Shiny Shinx that have my own ID 8D
I don't have a Shiny Bidoof and I can't catch anything new at the moment. I have a bunch of Skitty, Skarmory and Ditto that need to get IV checked in my PC(99 of them to be exact...). My PC is full because of that so no new Shinies for me until I IV check them all and I can't find anyone that'd help me :[

Oh and by the way...
Sunraichu got perma banned from SPPf so I guess you can take her off the list D'=

mew-the original
21st September 2008, 12:48 AM
Boy oh boy. I haven't been here for QUIET a long time.... I it's been like two months now or something. I barely ever posted but for those who don't know/remember me I'll reintroduce myself. I'm Mew- the original but just call me Mew or MoT which ever one you prefer. Oh! And my favorite feline pokemon is Mew if u can't tell *claim* ;D. Gee I sure hope I'm still a member or I'll feel just stupid. =] So how is everyone?

Beowulf
21st September 2008, 2:45 AM
hi can i join

Fire Suicune
21st September 2008, 3:01 AM
hi can i join

no u cant

Oh and by the way...
Sunraichu got perma banned from SPPf so I guess you can take her off the list D'=

That sucks. SR was a good friend of mine D=

Boy oh boy. I haven't been here for QUIET a long time.... I it's been like two months now or something. I barely ever posted but for those who don't know/remember me I'll reintroduce myself. I'm Mew- the original but just call me Mew or MoT which ever one you prefer. Oh! And my favorite feline pokemon is Mew if u can't tell *claim* ;D. Gee I sure hope I'm still a member or I'll feel just stupid. =] So how is everyone?

Hiya, MTO! To be honest, I can't really remember you joining, but I know you're honest. And I'm sure PS or lpj remembers. But anyways, I'm good. I guess. I got Brisingr today (the Third book of Eragon, for those that don;t know), so I'm pretty happy. And my friend's getting me a shirt at a concert she's going to for Twin Day at school (Homecoming week....KILL ME NOW.). So yeah.

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17
23rd September 2008, 5:04 AM
mew-the-original, welcome back!

Now, I feel that this is long overdue...

What the eff? I leave for like a month or two, checking in in the meanwhile, and this club virtually goes to hell in a handbasket. No one is active anymore. Now Normalize has a good excuse, and so does Chippy with having to evacuate. I'm thinking that I should restart this so I can get some new members, and some that will stay active.

And how on earth did SR get banned? Or when?

To actually be on a good note, I'm glad to be back. I still won't be active as much, but I'm back for the meanwhile. I also would like to make Lucario's Aura an Honorary Member.

Well, see ya tomorrow.

Fire Suicune
24th September 2008, 12:11 AM
*raises hand meekly* Er....Chippy evacuated a long time ago, and has been back for a long time now....Meep.

How exactly would starting a new club get more members? Wait, dumb question. Nevermind.

But it's your club, so whatever you feel is right. If you do make another one, lemme know and I'll join it the second I see it.

Completely irrelevant to the topic: Lpj, you have 888 posts X3 I find that amusing, for some reason. But alas, this is FS FS is talking about. In third person *Some person: SHADDUP!* Meep.

-FS

rekreatur
24th September 2008, 4:29 PM
Hiya, Mew ^-^

What the eff? I leave for like a month or two, checking in in the meanwhile, and this club virtually goes to hell in a handbasket. No one is active anymore. Now Normalize has a good excuse, and so does Chippy with having to evacuate. I'm thinking that I should restart this so I can get some new members, and some that will stay active.

Well, sorry for having a personal life ;x
Besides, I said that I'll be less active 'cause school started and I got sick a few days ago so..

I think she got banned 4 days ago.
Loooong story..

Btw, FS you double posted. I know it's not your fault, but you still might want to delete one of the posts C='

What do you think of pre-evolutions?
How original. Dunno if we already had this but whatever, we need a topic.

I think they're useless. Most of them don't learn any good moves that could be useful in battle and Copycat's annoying. I'd prefer if more Pokémon'd get an evo instead of a pre-evo, Chimecho(sp?) and some others really need an evo :l

Fire Suicune
24th September 2008, 10:55 PM
Fixed teh double post.

Love your sig, PS. I almost laughed. I would've actually, but I feel like complete *insert colorful word here* today. Life hates me.

Meh, some are good, some are completely pointless. It really depends on personal preference, I guess. Some of them, like Cleffa, Igglybuff, Chingling, Magby, Elekid, Smoochum, Togepi, and a few others need to.....go away, said nicely. Others, like Pichu and....what other pre-evos are there?....are awesome and adorable.

Seriously, I forgot the rest of the pre-evos. Um.............Yeah.

-FS

Sunraichu
26th September 2008, 5:01 PM
Hai guize. I'm back. It's a long story, like PS said, but I'm glad and lucky to be back. Everyone was worried so much, eh? xD; It's nice to see everyone.

I suppose I'll just answer this one topic...I'm too lazy to go look the old ones x__x

Well, I like Pichu...mostly because of *coughpointstousernamecough* Others like Elekid, Magby, and whatever else FS said, are ugly -__-; Imo, Pichu ftw. They are other pokemon that need prevos moar than others. c:

legendarypokemonjunkie17
27th September 2008, 4:36 AM
Sunraichu, I'm glad you're back! Ahh, my club is returning to normal...

Mime Jr hands down is my favorite. Pre-evolutions are great because pokemon that don't evolve, or didn't at least, are still babies at one point. It's great to see what they looked like when they hatched.

I love how Mime Jr is handled in the Anime. It's mannerisms, and it's voice in general, are just very enjoyable for me.

LightingKimba
27th September 2008, 8:17 PM
There's a few I personally prefer over their fully-evolved forms, for example, Wartortle. I'm serious, I used to take this small little toy of Wartortle with me to elementary school, like a good luck charm. There are a few that I thought really needed the overhaul, like Trapinch, which was a BIG surprise for it to evolve into Vibrava and Flygon. But, that's just me.

purple_absol709
28th September 2008, 10:21 PM
-waves- Hi, everybody. =D

Ugh, I fail at getting on here. >.< I'm really sorry. D:

Some are completely pointless (Smoochum, Elekid, Magby.) Some I like, though (Cleffa, Pichu, Azurill, Munchlax, Mime Jr.) I think Kanghaskan needs a pre-evo.

See you guys later~

Xenavire
29th September 2008, 11:30 PM
mew-the-original, welcome back!

Now, I feel that this is long overdue...

To actually be on a good note, I'm glad to be back. I still won't be active as much, but I'm back for the meanwhile. I also would like to make Lucario's Aura an Honorary Member.

Well, see ya tomorrow.
Oi, I take offence to that <_<;... I do try to be active, but there are some obvious reasons why I am not haha... I am glad the club hasn't died, and I still get daily updates in my Email XP... and I see a lot of new faces O_o... good to see our illustrious leader and co-conspirator, LPJ and FS respectively, have stuck it out =D, hi guys *waves and hugs*

things have still not improved, more they have gone downhill... I hink I must be underground by now XP.... but letting you all know I am chugging along, trying not to think about life much XP...
I hope I can be back soon, and I wonder if anyone remembers me at all XP... later guys...

Fire Suicune
29th September 2008, 11:40 PM
Oi, I take offence to that <_<;... I do try to be active, but there are some obvious reasons why I am not haha... I am glad the club hasn't died, and I still get daily updates in my Email XP... and I see a lot of new faces O_o... good to see our illustrious leader and co-conspirator, LPJ and FS respectively, have stuck it out =D, hi guys *waves and hugs*

things have still not improved, more they have gone downhill... I hink I must be underground by now XP.... but letting you all know I am chugging along, trying not to think about life much XP...
I hope I can be back soon, and I wonder if anyone remembers me at all XP... later guys...

*see profile message, Xen*

And of course the club hasn't died. FS---I mean, lpj and PS and PA and SR and LK and other non-important people (I'm kidding, you're all important =P) are here. Oh, and *hugs back*. What's a co-conspirator? my brain is dead (whatelseisnew)

I hope life gets better for you soon. I'm being loaded down over here. *muffled sounds from under giant stacks of papers and books* And of course we remember ya. Who wouldn't? Besides the people that weren't here when you became inactive, that is.

I want an Absol and Tropius pre-evo. <3<3<3<3<3 As long as they wouldn't ruin it like they did with other pre-evos and evos *coughIwon'tmentionanynamescough*.......*cough*

-FS

rekreatur
2nd October 2008, 7:53 AM
Hai Xen :]

I started a new PMD2 file, yay(FS probably knows already XP). I'm a Meowth and my partner is Pikachu. The Rat keeps wasting my precious Reviver Seeds and doesn't do anything right >_<

And I has a new Walkman /random

I want an Absol and Tropius pre-evo. <3<3<3<3<3

I think that gave me an idea for a topic..

Do you want that one of the Feline Pokémon gets a pre-evo?
I'd love to see a baby Suicune, but it's a legendary so that'll never happen. Maybe Skitty too but a Delcatty evo would be more useful for her =3

Fire Suicune
2nd October 2008, 10:36 PM

As stated before, ABSOL. ABSOLABSOLABSOLABSOLABSOLABSOLABSOLABSOLABSO--*runs out of air*

Other than that....dunno. Maybe a Meowth or Glameow pre-evo, they'd be cute.

I'd start a new game in PMD2 Time or Red with Skitty or Meowth, but I recently started them over and am a good ways through both. Maybe later.

Or I could make a kitty team on Emerald or something...

-FS

Sunraichu
4th October 2008, 4:08 AM
*revives*

I second FS. Also maybe a Female Shinx evo...? Luxray looks masculine to me. @__@

Bah. I just love Shinx's new platinum sprite. So much. Shinx is like so win now 8D

I made a kitty team once in Diamond. Luxray, Absol, Persian, Vaporeon, Delcatty and Umbreon. I love making themes. c:

Chanyasoy
4th October 2008, 8:07 AM
Is there anyone here with a level 80 or under Delcatty they would be willing to trade me? If any of you pokecat-lovers are willing i would be GRATEFUL and offer a fair trade, thankyou! :)

rekreatur
4th October 2008, 10:26 AM
Is there anyone here with a level 80 or under Delcatty they would be willing to trade me? If any of you pokecat-lovers are willing i would be GRATEFUL and offer a fair trade, thankyou! :)

This isn't a trading thread. Go here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=258844) if you want to trade Skitty/Delcatty, but I see you already posted there so why did you have to post here too? It's a club ;/
So yeah, you get a warning from the almighty ps for spamming here.

...Just a co-owner post I guess.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
4th October 2008, 6:41 PM

Seriously? I know where you're coming from, asking for a Feline Pokemon in the Feline Pokemon CLub, but we don't really do trades here. And if we do, they are of a private nature via private messages. You aren't even a member here, so I reported your post as spam. Also, if you do want to join, you'll have to wait a week. I'm banning you from the club for a week for not reading the rules, and not even loking for the trade thread.

Do you want on of the Feline Pokemon to get an evo or pre-evo?

Yea I rephrased it, so what?

Anyway, Absol and Zangoose deserve boths evo's and pre-evos. However, I fear that a Zangoose pre-evo would be similar to Sentret and/or Zigzagoon.

Luxio should get a split gender evo. It should have a female evo, since Luxray does look a little masculine.

I can't imagine another evo for Persian or Snorlax, but I guess Snorlax could get a Sumo-wrestler evo...

Anyway...yea. Thats about it for now.

LightingKimba
4th October 2008, 10:26 PM
The problem is with Absol, it's treated like a pseduo-legendary, sort of like Lucario, which in my opinion makes it a lot less likely to evolve.

Meh. I'm really not the type who gets excited over evolutions, rather I was more species of pokémon to arrive. I guess it would be kinda cool if Zangoose had an evolution, but I fear it would look too ugly if it did. But, that's just me.

Warfare
5th October 2008, 4:20 AM
The problem is with Absol, it's treated like a pseduo-legendary, sort of like Lucario, which in my opinion makes it a lot less likely to evolve.

Meh. I'm really not the type who gets excited over evolutions, rather I was more species of pokémon to arrive. I guess it would be kinda cool if Zangoose had an evolution, but I fear it would look too ugly if it did. But, that's just me.
I don't want Zangoose to have an evolutionnnnnnnnnnnnn. ;____;
hi kimba.

It's kind of pointless. They allow their other evolutions to get a few more moves, and a lot think they're cute.

Do you want on of the Feline Pokemon to get an evo or pre-evo
tbh, I wouldn't really care, but if it's horrendous, then I'll probably complain. butlolnoZangooseevolutionsplz.

Xenavire
8th October 2008, 11:56 PM
NOOOOOO! Leave the poor Absol's and Zangoose's alone O_o they are perfect already O_O... thogh it would be great if Zangoose's movepool got a little bigger XP... it has no Earthquake, and a lot of other great moves it can't use... =(.... Absol is great though, Swords dance and Sucker punch = win =D

Fire Suicune
11th October 2008, 5:18 PM
NOES! NO CLUB DYING, PLZ.

I'll see if I can figure out a topic....Um....

What are your 3 favorite Pokemon games?

I personally love the entire Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. Second would be RSE (Sapphire the most), and DP (Diamond more) in third. But the MD's were the best. It's awesome to play AS a Poke <3

-FS

rekreatur
12th October 2008, 10:34 AM
Oh gawd, I forgot to post, don't kill me D=
Please.

My favorite's Pearl, I've been playing it since 12th August, 2007 and I have over 800 hours of playtime. I love hunting for Shinies in that game and currently I'm SRing for a Shiny Drifloon =3
The second one's PMD2, it kinda gets boring after you beat Darkray. I have Meowth, Pikachu and Eevee in my team. I'll evolve Eevee into Espeon <3
And the third one's either Emerald or Leaf Green, I can't decide. I might SR for a Shiny in Leaf Green, but first I need to complete my Scramble Challenge in both Emerald and Leaf Green xD

Originally posed by EFF ES
Second would be RSE (Sapphire the most)

Why do I think I know the reason? xP *shot*

legendarypokemonjunkie17
13th October 2008, 1:44 AM
Why would I kill you PS? You're a co-owner and a darn good one at that.

I'm holding off on the competition for a little bit, just because I've been lazy with the planning. Since I'm not in school tomorrow, and since I can stay up tonight, I'll see if I can put together some rules.

If anyone has Wi-Fi and can hunt some shiny Felines with good natures and whatnot, I'd really appreciate it. If people want to exchange friend codes, do it via pm or profile message. Until I can afford to by my own computer and pay for my own internet, which won't be for a long time, I am not able to use Wi-Fi unless I go to a hot spot.

Anywho, I'm glad to see that some people ar still active here. I may or my not have this club closed and restart it.

Chanyasoy, you're unbanned. If you still want to join, please do so. And Xen, nice to see you! :]

Gee, this is really hard...

Gold. Silver. Crystal. If you know me well enough, I am madly in love with 2nd gen. I guess the three of them are tied for my favorite. In second would be Emerald ecause I enjoyed the Battle Frontier. I don't think I'll like Platinum's Frontier because there isn't a Pyramid, a Pike, or a Dome. And 3rd, I guess, is a tie between Yellow, the original Pinball, Diamond, and Sapphire.

rekreatur
13th October 2008, 6:30 PM
Why would I kill you PS?

Because I just plain suck and need to post more often.

You're a co-owner and a darn good one at that.

Liez!

If anyone has Wi-Fi and can hunt some shiny Felines with good natures and whatnot, I'd really appreciate it. If people want to exchange friend codes, do it via pm or profile message. Until I can afford to buy my own computer and pay for my own internet, which won't be for a long time, I am not able to use Wi-Fi unless I go to a hot spot.

I think I could do that, I didn't chain anything for a while because I couldn't get motivated enough. I guess I have a good reason to chain something now and I already know who'll be my first target, you probably know the answer already :3
I have FS' FC already... right? @__@
*goes to check*

Oh and this is something completely random but I just evolved my Eevee in PMD2 into an Espeon x3
I also recruited a Sneasel and by looking at it's headshot thingy it kinda reminds me of a cat o.o

http://i36.*******.com/rj1vkx.png http://i36.*******.com/2hmh46a.png

It's probably just me, but still...
And yes I know that Sneasel's supposed to represent a weasel.

Fire Suicune
13th October 2008, 11:41 PM
I think I could do that, I didn't chain anything for a while because I couldn't get motivated enough. I guess I have a good reason to chain something now and I already know who'll be my first target, you probably know the answer already :3
I have FS' FC already... right? @__@
*goes to check*

Now see, why can't we all be like PS? (And yes, you have my FC already, I believe.)

I also recruited a Sneasel and by looking at it's headshot thingy it kinda reminds me of a cat o.o

http://i36.*******.com/rj1vkx.png http://i36.*******.com/2hmh46a.png

It's probably just me, but still...
And yes I know that Sneasel's supposed to represent a weasel.

I can see why you'd think that, and I agree with ya. It's feline-ish, in a way.

Also speaking of PMD2, I have a level 88 Luxray I'm training. Just being random.

And also completely irrelevant, I'm surrounded by cats. Srsly. 3 are sleeping next to/on top of me.

-FS

Sarahpom83
14th October 2008, 8:04 PM
OMG I like forgot about this place for over two months I think? Im not sure how long it has been, but I'm so sorry, I started to work at Kroger again, then I got the house to clean, and take care of so many other things, then I get side track when I'm no neopets but now I'm like on the starter pokemon forum, since it couldn't have a club any more because so many people where fighting about it that it was moved to a forum that people can join now, and it seems hard to get people there?

any ways I hope i wasnt removed off the members list, I"m still alive.

I'd love Meowth to get one, Zangoose, and Absol, I'm not sure with anyone else.

I like some of them, but some of them I don't understand but its all good, it doesn't bother me any.

Um lets see here Pearl, Hey You Pikachu, and PMD

any ways here are just a few things I did of Feline pokemon

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/banner.png

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/1Meowthswing.png

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Sarahpom83_2008930_18391cfa6e0.png

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/EeeveeHangInThere.png

rekreatur
16th October 2008, 2:35 PM
Oh hello, Sarahpom. I tought you died or something xD *shot*

Nice drawings as always, the last one's probably my favorite. Even though it looks like Eevee's right paw (our right) looks like it isn't connected to the body (;'
And I see that you don't like to do your own backgrounds xD

Originally posted by FS
And also completely irrelevant, I'm surrounded by cats. Srsly. 3 are sleeping next to/on top of me.

Hmm.. That means you died and went to Heaven ;/
And great that I'm not the only one who thinks that Sneasel/Weavile look somewhat feline-ish xP

Xenavire
18th October 2008, 12:01 AM
Awww, someones sooooooo lucky to have that many cats on them XP... only time I had that recently was when volunteered at the animal shelter and groomed all the cats X3 and LPJ17... I am so sorry that I am no longer able to get on WiFi, because I am quite possibly one of the most skilled shiny hunters in this club, and I had already hunted up some prizes a long while back =(...
I wish I was more use in this club... have I been demoted yet? XP... because I should have been D=.... well I have to go now... stupid limited access... hope I can be on again soon, and I hope its with some good news for once =\... I love being here with all you guys =D.... cya!

Xen ^_^

purple_absol709
18th October 2008, 2:46 AM
Back! Momentarily, at least. -shot-

Hi Xenavire, I haven't seen you here in forever. -waves-

Crystal, LeafGreen, and I guess Platinum, if I can actually get my hands on a copy. xP

Sarahpom, I like your drawings. :3 I agree with PS, though, the right paw on the Eevee (in the last picture) doesn't really look like it's connected to the rest of the body.

legendarypokemonjunkie17
30th October 2008, 12:47 AM
Happy One Year Anniversary FPC!!

I'm 2 days late, so what...

Anyway, we're slowly but surely dying here, but the competition will be starting soon! I'm still waiting for some input for you guys, and I won an hour of free Wi-Fi in a contest, so that's always good, right? Anywho, I want to thank all of you for an amazing first year! I'm proud to be the owner of a club where there are so many amazing people. Again, thank you.

Anyway, if you have to contac me, please email me since I won't be on here much.

Xenavire
2nd November 2008, 8:25 AM
O_O... its really dieing =(
I can even see my last post O_O
please come back =(...
I cant keep this going myself.... not with how much I can use the net...
come back!
Xen~

rekreatur
3rd November 2008, 10:13 PM
Aw man, this club is going through some harsh times.. We really need more members and stuff. Seeing as FS decided she won't so so much on the forums, Xen's internet's being crappy and others just don't post so often... I'm not really sure for how long will this club go on :[
Oh well.. Happy Birthday FPC. And yes, I know I'm late, but oh well ^_^;

Fire Suicune
3rd November 2008, 11:00 PM
This is like the first post I've made in......maybe a week or something.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, lpj, can I tell them your idea? At least if you don't want to.

I really hope the club doesn't die, though. We've had a lot of good times here, and hopefully we still will. I mean, we're not even at 100 pages yet! Come on, we've got to get there =P

Happy (belated) birthday, FPC! *throws building full's worth of confetti*

Trying to think of a new topic....Well, this is really all I could think of:

How's school/work/life in general going?

School's WAY too much work; I thought last year was bad. I stand corrected. At least I have my awesome friends there XD I also have three tests in a row tomorrow, Life's decent for me, besides the fact that my foot is in complete pain yet I still have to walk from one end of the school to the other between most classes. It's painful, and purple. Yes, my foot is purple, or at least the bottom is. I'm sure you wanted to know that.

Random thingy: Trying to get a shiny Azelf in Pearl, cause I feel like it. I <3 Azelf.

-FS

legendarypokemonjunkie17
7th November 2008, 6:17 PM
Gee Warfare, thank you for telling us that you changed your name. Oh really, thank you so much.

Seriously, couldn't you have om'd pink skitty or someone?

Fire Suicune
7th November 2008, 11:46 PM
Wow, someone's grouchy.

But yeah, why'd you change your name, iPY? I like the old one better.

*strains to think of new topic* Uh.....Ready for the weekend of no importance? XD

But anyways, I'm so glad it's Friday. This week went by WAY fast.

-FS

LightingKimba
8th November 2008, 3:23 AM
Ready for the weekend of no importance? XD

Meh. Most of the time, I never get a good relaxing day. It's either me having to cope with the fact that most of the things I say can easily sound rude or mean to kids, or the fact that I'm much more moody from seeing that my fanfic is slowly growing a bit of attention. Other than that, I'll probably go to Toys 'R Us on Saturday (Where the heck IS a Toys 'R Us in Daytona?) and probably beat a few kids at Go, tennis, Pokémon... Heck, even in Yu-Gi-Oh. God I sound like a nerd. xp

legendarypokemonjunkie17
8th November 2008, 4:52 AM
Great to see you Chippy and Kimba!

I've been off for 2 days already because of a teacher convention, and now I have a normal weekend. Overall, 4 days off!! I saw this as an opportunity to catch up on work since I'm not doing well in some subjects, and the marking period just happens to end Monday, so I'm a little stressed out right now. Anyway, I've been playing through Fire Red with a Meowth that I traded over so I could play right away. It's actually quite fun using just that little bugger, even though I'm still in Pewter...

rekreatur
8th November 2008, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by FS
This week went by WAY fast.
Wha? I tought this week would never end, it took like, forever. Oh well -_-;

Meh, I'm just happy that the week's finally over, waaaay too much has happened in school. Don't ask >_>;;
I got in my drawing mood again so I'll probably draw something and play PMD2. I don't have anything else to do, so yeah xD
Oh wait, I forgot I'm gonna go somewhere with my friend today. Yaaay.

Edit: I finished the drawing a while back. I'm too lazy to upload it on Photobucket so I'll just send a link to dA >_>;; - Nyaaah (http://pinkskitty.deviantart.com/art/Nyaaah-102997688)

Not perfect, but meh.

Xenavire
15th November 2008, 1:06 AM
God, dont let it die =(

I was away on camp for a week and I count so few posts since I was last on.... I am scared that this wont be here when I get back on fulltime....

PLEASE POST O_O

legendarypokemonjunkie17
16th November 2008, 11:55 PM
Normalize, I really hate to say goodbye, so I won't. I hope that you can come back one day (just don't delete your profile lol). You'll always have a special place here. We love you, and we really will miss you dearly. Oh, and I pm'd Ryan, just to let you know.

If you ever need anything, just drop by, or send me an email, or contact one of us, and we'll try to help you to ther best of our abilities.

Until next time, ja ne. (BTne is like a way of saying goodbye that I got from Artemis Ignitan lol)

Please don't forget us, I know we certainly won't forget you.

Well, whereas this club is dying, I will certainly try to keep things going. However, no one is active anymore. Ugh...

Xenavire
17th November 2008, 10:39 PM
Oh no... I am so sorry to see you go Normalize... you were one of my first and only friends on here... the limit of my friends is pretty much this club....
Bye Normalize... hope things go OK for you.... *hugs*

*EDIT*
OK, today I have just got limit WiFi access again XP... so I might be able to help with little things guys =3, when I am around =D

Shane-san
26th November 2008, 11:09 AM
speaking of kitties, I've been trying to find a Meowth but they're elusive. someone have one for trade? ^^ and does Mew coun't as a kitty?

legendarypokemonjunkie17
28th November 2008, 4:40 PM
Shane-san, my sincerest apologies, but are you a member here? I don't remember, to be frank. Also, would you be able to conduct all trades via pm's or trade threads? Thanks.

Anyway, I'm working on something small for you guys. I lost the url's for the userbars that Riversong made, so I'll have to see if she still has them as well.

Shane-san
10th December 2008, 6:47 AM
I'm a member, yeah, but my computer has been rather crappy, so i had to go MIA for a while. However, I do plan to be more active,. so I have a topic:

Whats the cutest/strangest/weirdest name you have ever named a cat in real life or a cat pokemon?

legendarypokemonjunkie17
3rd January 2009, 1:12 AM
Okay, so I don't have much time, but I had to stop in. Due to private matters, I am unable to have access to any computer, except those at the library, which I'm not often at. I don't know when I'll be on again.

Until further notice, I'd appreciate it if a mod could close this thread and re-open it upon my return.

I'm glad to know you all, and I hope this club starts up again soon.

Xenavire
17th February 2009, 4:03 AM
I do not know if this club is still open, but if it is I am back full-time! this is a permanent arrangment and I am willing to be a normal old member again if need be... if this is closed I will be very very sad =(

Xen is BACK XP

SalamenceGirl
17th February 2009, 7:31 PM
Hitmonchan
May I join too?I've always liked cats and I didn't knew that my favourite Pokemon (Mewtwo ;150;) is also a Feline!

light_espeon
8th March 2009, 7:21 AM
Hitmonchan

Can I please join, i have three cats and one of them is black and acts like a ;197;umbreon. One of the looks like a ;136;flareon but is lazy! The other one...... is ether a ;196; espeon or a ;135;jolteon i don't know! XD

Littlemyuu
9th March 2009, 7:06 PM
Hitmonchan
I was an old member but i had some private stuff around...may i ask to re-join please?
if its still open...

Oh yeah i got 3 cats at home..one cat act like a Glameow..while the other one is a Skitty..dont forget the last lazy one...she's more like Meowth..^_^

mega munchlax
14th March 2009, 4:11 PM
hi
sorry for my inactivity
am i still a member?

legendarypokemonjunkie17
15th March 2009, 3:07 AM
Xenavire, welcome back. You are re-instated as a co-owner. I know Fire Suicune has had her name changed here on the forums, but I don't remember what it is. Also, she has been inactive, so I am temporarily removing her from the co-owner position.

As for those who have recently posted asking to join, or re-join: you're accepted.

megamunchlax, of course you're still a member.

I ask that you be patient as I redo the first post, and if you speak to any of your fellow club members who have been inacive, please ask if they are still interested in this club.

mega munchlax
15th March 2009, 10:17 AM
thank you lpj17
i will try to be a lot more active
i should now be on every day.

Xenavire
16th March 2009, 3:40 AM
YAY! I am glad this club is still open =3

And I am a Co-owner again? Thanks ^^

I will be a lot more active now, hope everyone else is too.

BTW, should we start a Lolcats for feline Pokemon? Like we post our drawings of funny things cats do, but using feline Pokemon? (random idea haha)

Anyway, good to see everyone again, and hello hun (S-S <3)

Cya all soon I hope (post... post... my mind powers shall make you post...)

Byes,
Xen~

Lucario's Aura
20th April 2009, 5:52 AM
Umm, I don't know if I'm bumping. I'm assuming I am since it's past the month deadline, but I'm not sure if that rule applies in this section.

I really hope this club hasn't closed. It was fun being here, though I wasn't here often. I really felt welcome, and I hope it won't be closed.

Stay active everyone! And Get people to join! We need to keep the FPC alive!!!

legendarypokemonjunkie17
20th April 2009, 6:08 AM
Great to see you're here! Well, I was inactive for over a month, but with notice. I came on and didn't post, although I asked for the club to be closed while I was away, and it wasn't.

As far as I know, this club is going to be closed due to bumping, and we're going to get infracted LA. Well, it was fun. I hope this club can still stay open.

I have to get some more members...

Xenavire
21st April 2009, 6:25 AM
Hey guys, I have tried to keep it alive, but with no-one posting, thats a little hard. LPJ17, I think we could gain members support if we got my event working, but my WiFi is currently refusing to work (Error says about inactive firewalls)

Hope everyone comes back to post, I have done my best, and I will try to do more!

Cya,
Xen~

legendarypokemonjunkie17
21st April 2009, 6:30 AM
Xen, sadly FS has left indefinately, as has Normalize. I'm not sure about Sarahpom83 or Sunraichu. Solar Sceptile has re-joined, but she hasn't been active.

The event would save us. Now, vm me when you have Wi-Fi that works and I'll just try and get some last minute things together. This is our last chance. I don't want to restar the club, though I may have to. I'll decide that later on.

And I thank you for being loyal and coming back. You're officially 2nd in command, since ps has apparently lost interest. I'll see if he/she's still interested right now, actually. I'll vm you when ps vm's me back.