PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda Fanclub V.3

Pages : [1] 2

~CourageWisdomPower~
5th November 2007, 4:48 AM
Well, I was given the go-ahead by Zero X, the previous owner of the club, to remake this. So, here it is.

The Legend of Zelda Fanclub V.3!

This is basically the club for The Legend of Zelda games, one of Nintendo's most popular game series. Feel free to discuss anything about these games.

Member List

Owner- ~CourageWisdomPower~
Co-owners- Silverdragonlaura, -Xu-, Zero_X, Hakuryuu
#1- Chamochan
#2- Slick The Vaporeon
#3- Pikawho?
#4- Legend Hunter
#5- fuzzyqwilfish
#6- BioTrainer
#7- Blobit
#8- Achmoud
#9- Darkness Blade
#10- The Shadow Trainer
#11- Paddster56
#12- Masteroftime
#13- Leki
#14- Copygoo
#15- Pichu-kun is here
#16- MinunTheFighter54
#17- BlazikenBurner
#18- Regiman
#19- tjintje_7
#20- TatorTot
#21- Wifi Kid11
#22- HorseLover
#23- Pokenick_97
#24- Skater Trainer
#25- leaderfraser
#26- Masato
#27- Matchre
#28- mp23494

Club Rules-

1- Follow the main rules of SPPF
2- Please refrain from using foul language.
3- Don't bash anyone's opinions.
4- Please post at a maximum about 3 pictures per post if you want to post pictures.
5- Try not to be fangirlish/fanboyish over your favorite character, unless it's kept to a minimum. ^_^;
6- You are allowed to discuss shippings, but don't go overboard.
7- Put spoilers for games such as PH in spoiler tags, please.
8- Have fun!

Also, I'd prefer if me or a co-owner approves you before you can join. That way it's a lot less hectic. Basically, you can just post and ask to be approved. Along with that, you have to answer these questions.

What Zelda games do you own?

Why do you like the series?

Who's your favorite character in the series?

What's your favorite game in the series?

And that's about it. If you do decide to join, have fun!

chamo-chan
15th November 2007, 8:05 AM
I want in.
I own Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass.
I like the series cuz its cool
My fav character is Link cuz he is awsome.
I really liked the Wind waker

Slick
15th November 2007, 8:51 AM
Wind Waker is my fave definitely. I'm so joining. :)

silverdragonlaura
16th November 2007, 2:45 AM
Oh! can I please join?

Lets see.. Four swords, windwaker, and Phantom Hourglass.

Becasue I like fantasy like games, not only that but I also like messing around in them too!

hmm..... That's a tuffie.... top three favs are Link, Medli, and Zelda

I LOVED windwaker! Link looked so cute in it :)

Pikawho?
16th November 2007, 2:49 AM
I'd like to join!

Link's Awakening(hence mine fan-fic); A Link to the Past, Minish cap, and Phantom Hourglass. I don't own a gamecube or a Wii(yet) so I haven't played the others.

Because it's fun and it's one of the few games that makes you think logically.

Dunno. Maybe Tingle since he's so gay and annoying. :D

Either Minish Cap or Phantom Hourglass. I'm mostly leaning towards PH because I loved the touch screen controls. :D

Universe Chaser
16th November 2007, 4:17 AM
Hi, I'd like to join.

I own Oracle of Seasons, Minish Cap, and Twilight Princess.

I pretty much like any RPG, but I like Legend of Zelda a lot because it's a kind of medieval game.

My personal favorite character is Onyx. I couldn't stand beating him in Oracle of Seasons because he was so darn cool...

And my favorite Zelda game is Oracle of seasons.

Dimentio
16th November 2007, 4:37 AM
OoT, MM, TP, PH, LttP, LoZ2, LoZ, FSA, MC, WW

I've been a fan ever since I rented OoT when I was 4, got scared of the enemies, took 2 years to reassemble myself, then rented/bough Majora's Mask. I overcame my fear of the enemies and got big into the seires. So big, I had even vowed to play all of the titles in the series (Which I have since done).

Hmm...tough. Well I'm having a blankout of all the characters, so I'll name a few I like: Linebeck (For his stubborn, arrogant and lazy demeanor and how he develops over the course of the game), Makar (I love the noise he makes when he walks, plus, he looks coolest of all the Koroks and has a good tune going for him), Ilia (For being an overall likeable character through TP, as well as a cool female of the series), Zant (Does he count? He's so psychotic it's not even funny, and his boss battle was one of the most fun ones I remember having), and Mikau (While not a major character persay, the Zora form for Link is real cool, and I like Link's portrayal of Mikau better than the Deku Scrub's or the Goron's).

Hmm...another tough one. I'm gonna have to go with WW or PH though. Out of all the others, only WW gives me the same joy that I got out of it every time I play it, and I keep coming back for more. PH is another favorite, because I loved the characters, new mechanics, bascially everything about it. WW prolly wins this category.

Good job bringing this club back, I was getting so tired of not seeing it around anymore that I was planning on just restarting it myself soon. But I kept putting it back and putting it back...and you beat me to the punch. Oh well, at least it's made again. ^^

chamo-chan
17th November 2007, 5:19 AM
......Seeing as this club is going by slowly, I'll start the first topic:

What game got you hooked on LoZ?
For me, Wind Waker!

Slick
17th November 2007, 10:24 AM

Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time and Ocarina of Time: Master Quest.

It's my favourite video-game series, tying with Pokemon. I love exploring the islands on Wind Waker as well.

Cel-Shaded Link. Or Tingle before he becomes an arse-hole and takes heaps of my money.

Wind Waker definitely. I haven't finished the game yet though. I'm collecting the Triforce Shards right now.

Phantom Hourglass is also quite fun.

EDIT: Oh look our leader is Banned. I'd like to be a co-owner if possible.

BioTrainer
17th November 2007, 5:08 PM
I'll join.
Let's see... A Link to the Past, Oracle of Time, Oracle of Seasons, Minish Cap, Four Swords, Wind Waker and i'll hopefully be getting TP and PH one of these days.
Well, i like to explore all the places, defeat the enemies, collect weapons, the plot of the game is always awesome and Swords are my favourite weapons :D
Ganondorf. I know he is the bad guy, but he's an awesome bad guy.
Maybe Wind Waker or Oracle of Seasons/Ages. They are very different and for different systems, but these are the ones i usually play over and over again. Still, all of the Zelda games i've played are awesome.

BT ;383;

blobit
17th November 2007, 6:02 PM
ill join
i own phantom hourglass and twilight princess (but i borrow lots from my friend)
I like sword fighting and rpgs which fits zelda perfectly
I love the anouki because they are cute
My favourite game is minish cap because it was the first one i playesd and completely completed and it has lots of cool items and sword techniques

Pikawho?
17th November 2007, 10:11 PM
Owner is banned. XD Should we vote on a new/replacemnt owner? XP I don't care who it is. Just anyone is fine.

New Topic: Do you like the Wi-Fi mode in Phantom Hourglass?

I do. It's kinda fun but it pisses me off when I'm so close to winning and the opponent gets a "force shuffle" item. -_- I've lost so many times because of people like that....

-Xu-
17th November 2007, 10:23 PM

All of the console ones, basically all from the original to Phantom Hourglass.

OOT got me into gaming, and the rest have helped keep me into it. Orginality compared to most games, the fact that when the last boss is done that's game over but not game complete. Most LOZ games have more sidequests and challenges in them than pretty much everygame out there.
Innovativity - from within the games themselves, puzzles, story etc. to involving you more, such as the tingle tuner, four swords and the linking up between Oracle Of Time and Seasons.
And the gameplay is awesome.

Kojiro, the blue cucco ^_^
Ricky, Moosh and Dimitri from LOZ:OOT/OOS. I wish you could get flutes for them all.
Sploosh, Sploosh, KABOOM guy. The guy who ran battleships in LOZ:WW, he was truely epic.
Darunia.
Yeah, there's tonnes more.

Ocarina Of Time, followed by Majora's Mask, then the two Oracles.

achmoud
17th November 2007, 10:37 PM
I own Twilight Princes.
I love anything that has to do with fantasy.
I like Zelda, Link, and I sorta like Zant.
I only have TP but I heard Ocarina of Time is very good.

chamo-chan
18th November 2007, 7:17 AM
On-topic: I never got onto WIFI yet.

Slick
18th November 2007, 7:50 AM
Owner is banned. XD Should we vote on a new/replacemnt owner? XP I don't care who it is. Just anyone is fine.

New Topic: Do you like the Wi-Fi mode in Phantom Hourglass?

I do. It's kinda fun but it pisses me off when I'm so close to winning and the opponent gets a "force shuffle" item. -_- I've lost so many times because of people like that....

I nominate myself since I am quite active.

Do you like the Wi-Fi mode in Phantom Hourglass?

I like it but it gets annoying with all those disconnectors. But good for Battle Points I guess. :p

EDIT: To all those WW Link for Brawl supporters, feel free to use the animation in my signature. And you don't have to give credit. The link is: http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa97/spiderpig132/SSBBWindWakerLink.gif (Just add [IMG] tags around it and put it in your signature!).

darkness blade
18th November 2007, 2:44 PM
majoras mask, legend of zelda, links adventure, ocarina of time, wind waker, twilight princess, phantom hourglass

i like the whole magic swordfighting thing and the adventure and stroyline

link from twilight princess

ocarina of time its teh greastest game ever

achmoud
18th November 2007, 2:56 PM
I nominate Slick The Vaporeon for new/replacement owner because he is the only one who wants to do it so far.
Unfortunately I do not yet own Phantom Hourglass. I want it very, very, very, very much.

Slick
19th November 2007, 7:23 AM
I nominate Slick The Vaporeon for new/replacement owner because he is the only one who wants to do it so far.

Go Bend-I mean Go Slick! Go Slick! :)

silverdragonlaura
19th November 2007, 11:47 PM
(I can't believe our owner has been banned XD, can I nominate myself for co-owner?)

On topic:
I haven't been on it yet, But I already lose to my brother and sister... so I betch'a I'd lose....

Pikawho?
20th November 2007, 12:02 AM
New Topic: Which character do you think the series(or just a game) could do without?

I haven't played a whole lot of the games but I think that Tingle isn't that important. XP

silverdragonlaura
20th November 2007, 12:07 AM
New Topic: Which character do you think the series(or just a game) could do without?

I haven't played a whole lot of the games but I think that Tingle isn't that important. XP

I think you're wrong, I don't know why... but I like having Tingle around to mess things up :)

A character they can do without huh..... I can't really think of any.... All the characters in Legend of Zelda are pretty good!
(although... I hate the fact that if you attack the cucoos they attack you back.... stupid chickens....)

Slick
20th November 2007, 8:50 AM
Slick: 2
theswampertgirl: 1

Toingle is awesome! Then he takes your money! Then he sucks sh-t!

Pikawho?
20th November 2007, 8:58 PM
Are we voting for owner? I don't care So I vote for Swampertgirl, just to piss you off and to even things out. >)

Dimentio
20th November 2007, 10:04 PM
I nominate myself as new owner just to add another person into the mix. xP Though I really think, if anything, someone should judt contact one of the Mods of the Clubs Forum.

Which character do you think the series(or just a game) could do without?
OoA/OoS could do without Maple the Witch. Useless, really.

Yes actually. It's pretty fun and definately challenging, it goes back to what Zelda's really about; dungeon crawling and challenging foes. Though i don't like how it seems I never get to pick the stage, and how so many people Disconnect. At least lose/win fair and square here, people!

chamo-chan
21st November 2007, 2:09 AM
On topic: I don't think any character should be removed.........................
Okay, maybe Tingle................

Zero X
21st November 2007, 2:49 AM
off to a nice start!!!Anyway to get on Topic my favorite character is ...... well it's sorta a race but...the gorons!!!

edit:seeing as I was the first co-owner and old owner of this club I am temporary leader until I choose a differant one out of one of you very soon

chamo-chan
21st November 2007, 3:40 AM
Ummmm
I think maybe I should be owner because I was the first member of this club.............................

Slick
21st November 2007, 11:24 AM
Slick The Vaporeon: 2
theswampertgirl: 2
chamo-chan: 1
fuzzyqwilfish: 1

Um, Zero X, you were a co-owner of the old club. "Old" being the key word. Do you nominate yourself?

silverdragonlaura
21st November 2007, 2:04 PM
^
keeping score! awsome
I'm starting a new topic:

Wich Zelda game was hardest for you to beat?

All of them.... I suck at adventure games..... *sniff* but I still Love Legend of Zelda!

achmoud
21st November 2007, 8:16 PM
I take back my vote for Slick. I nominate myself!!!!

Dimentio
22nd November 2007, 7:37 AM
xP If we're going to have a nomination, we should at least keep the nominees to a minimal. Methinks 4 or 5 nominees is good, no? Considering the current size of the club at this point at least.

Slick
22nd November 2007, 9:07 AM
Mkay. No more nominees.

theswampertgirl is leading.

Slick The Vaporeon: 1
achmond: 1

I don't care if I won't become co-owner. I'll just not give a sh-t about this club then. =] Yes, I'm a very evil and sad person. D=<

Universe Chaser
22nd November 2007, 3:29 PM
I vote chamo-chan.

chamo-chan
22nd November 2007, 4:07 PM
^Thank you.
On-topic: I can't beat Phantom HOurglass........Stupid Phantoms..........

Dimentio
22nd November 2007, 8:19 PM
^Thank you.

Well...what do you need help on exactly? Just getting past the Phantoms?

silverdragonlaura
22nd November 2007, 11:07 PM
^Thank you.

I hate those stupid phantoms....
That's basicly what I can't beat..... (I suck at adventure games...)
Wind waker was pretty easy though... I "heart" Wind waker!

BioTrainer
26th November 2007, 5:37 PM
Which Zelda game was hardest for you to beat?
Not sure. None of them was very hard for me. Twilight Princess, though, is turning out to be harder than the others.

BT ;383;

Pikawho?
26th November 2007, 9:50 PM
Hardest game? A Link to the Past. I don't know why...It was a pain in the neck but I can kill it easily now. XP

Is there an official owner yet?

The Shadow Trainer
26th November 2007, 10:19 PM
I would like to join. I own Windwaker, Ocarina of Time Masterquest, A Link to the past, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess and The Legend of Zelda (NES).

And i played Majora's Mask and the adventure of Link.

silverdragonlaura
26th November 2007, 11:50 PM
^
I'm pretty sure you can join.
We don't really have an official owner yet though.....
Here are the candidates for voting (for new owner or co-owner)
Slick The Vaporeon
theswampertgirl
chamo-chan
fuzzyqwilfish
achmond

chamo-chan
26th November 2007, 11:52 PM
Go me!
I'll start a new topic.
which boss was your favorite?
For me, it was Molegra the worm thingy in Wind Waker.

silverdragonlaura
26th November 2007, 11:54 PM
I liked the Helmroc King in Wind waker! It was fun! (hm... but a bit too easy.)

Dimentio
27th November 2007, 11:53 PM
Which Zelda game was hardest for you to beat?
Prolly LoZ2. Maybe it was the different approach to the series, or maybe it was the side-scrollingness of it, but for some reason, it was one tough cookie to bite into.

Which boss was your favorite?
Ugh...now I have to choose one? xP There are so many! Prolly Zant in terms of battling. That was such a fun bout, I honestly haven't had that much fun against a Zelda Boss (Or possibly boos overall) since when I first played Wind Waker (Just think...3/4 years without a good boss battle...how did I still manage to live? xD). Puppet Ganon, Helmaroc King and Molgera were also memorable battles in Wind Waker, and most of the Phantom Hourglass bosses were fun, too.

Pikawho?
28th November 2007, 2:56 AM

Three-headed turtle thing in A Link to the Past. It took me forever to kill it. I guess that's why it's my favorite.

Zero X
29th November 2007, 11:42 PM
Slick The Vaporeon: 2

Um, Zero X, you were a co-owner of the old club. "Old" being the key word. Do you nominate yourself?

I was actually OWNER of the old club...I was also first member of this club as,before they even started this club I said I wanted to be co-owner of this club.

Pamizard
29th November 2007, 11:45 PM
Count me in

Zelda games: Twilight Princess, And Collectors Edition (which my friend lost)
I really like adventure games so Legend of Zelda is perfect
Favorite Character: Link and Ganondorf(Favorite all time nintendo villan. He's a red head like me
Favorite Game: Twilight Princess

Oh and something else: I write stories with Sonic and Link as a team against Ganondorf.

silverdragonlaura
29th November 2007, 11:51 PM
^
I'm pretty sure you can join!
we don't have an official owner or co-owner yet though. (the current owner is banned)
so right now we are having elections!
these are the candidates:
Slick The Vaporeon
theswampertgirl
chamo-chan
fuzzyqwilfish
achmond

well... have fun here!
current topic:

Paddster56
5th December 2007, 9:01 PM
Twilight Princess,Link to the past,ocarina of time(gamecube remake)and windwaker
Because its the only desent nintendo sword game
Colin of twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

So can i join

also can you do the point system you could start as young link and then go into older link(just a thought)

silverdragonlaura
6th December 2007, 12:20 AM
^
I'm pretty sure you can join.
(hey look! looks like our club leader finally got unbanned! yay!)
Well,
this is the topic:
Of course, I'm pretty sure you can answer other topics as well :)

chamo-chan
6th December 2007, 2:36 AM
Yay, ............okay, where is the leader?

masteroftime
6th December 2007, 2:38 AM
Can I join? I love zelda games!!
Linebeck is skill!!!

chamo-chan
6th December 2007, 2:49 AM
Sure!
well the old club leader returned, so wait for his/her approval

Leki
6th December 2007, 3:54 AM
Ocarina of Time, Windwaker, Twillight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, Oracle of Seasons. Have lost: Ocarina of Time +Master Quests, Oracle of Ages.

Just great stories, cute little Link to, and all his cutie noises!

Nayru

Ocarina of Time, most definately. I really want the Marjora's Mask kinda sequeal! Real bad. :P

Copygoo
8th December 2007, 12:16 AM

Wind Waker, Link to the Past, Four Swords, and....umm..... Oracle of Seasons. I'm going to get Twilight Princess.

I like the approach, instead of just a sword/magic-wielding guy, there's more emotions and in-depth story.

Even though i'm a boy, I have to say Tetra...... or Midna.

So hard...... Wind Waker. I love the parts with Makar.

Please let me join.

chamo-chan
8th December 2007, 12:45 AM
^Yay, Copy-kun Joins!!!

super pichu
8th December 2007, 1:07 AM
can i join can i join can i join
i own: link to the past, four swords, wind walker, and pantom hourglass
because it a cool game
shadow link
four swords!

silverdragonlaura
8th December 2007, 1:43 AM
I'm pretty sure you're in. (BTW where's the owner? Shouldn't he be doing this?)
Well, Have fun here!
Current topic:

Copygoo
8th December 2007, 2:51 AM

Hmm.... I'd say the hands in Wind Waker. The ones with the eyes.

~CourageWisdomPower~
8th December 2007, 5:11 AM
Ugh, I'm so sorry, guys! I can't believe I got banned... >_< I got banned for having too many pictures in my sig... And just when I thought this place was dead, I come back to find 58 posts! Lawl, I better compile a member list. And yes, you are all approved to join. ^.^

Owner- I don't know, is it me now that I'm back? o_O
#1- Chamochan
#2- Slick The Vaporeon
#3- SwampertGirl
#4- Pikawho?
#5- Legend Hunter
#6- fuzzyqwilfish
#7- BioTrainer
#8- Blobit
#9- -Xu-
#10- Achmoud
#11- Darkness Blade
#12- The Shadow Trainer
#13- Paddster56
#14- Masteroftime
#15- Leki
#16- Copygoo
#17- Pichu-kun is here

Wow, 17 members already. I'm going to answer to my own topics, and then I'll answer the recent one.

I own Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time and Phantom Hourglass.

It's hard for me to think of all the reasons... Mainly because it's an action-adventure game(my favorite genres of games), and it's pretty addicting. Plus, the games have great storylines and fantastic boss battles and such.

Who is your favorite character in the series?

Ugh, now this is a hard one. I'm tied between Link, Zelda and Linebeck... Uhm... I don't really have a favorite. The main reasons why I'd have to like them are, Link(he's just plain awesome, who can't think he's cool?), Zelda(she's not an, 'oh-help-me' kind of princess like Princess Peach is, she can fight for herself, and she's just plain cool overall.) and Linebeck(Oh gosh, he's the funniest character in all the Zelda games. I swear, he made me laugh my head off sometimes in PH.) And that's pretty much it.

What's your favorite games in the series?

Ocarina of Time by a longshot. It seems to really fit the series, and plus it's got some of the hardest puzzles and best bosses by far in a Zelda game, in my opinion.

And the recent topic-

Which boss battle was your favorite?

I'd have to say Stallord from Twilight Princess. Best battle ever! The Spinner was just plain fun to use in the battle, and Stallord looked awesome.

I thank you all for keeping this club alive, and you have my deepest gratitude. Welcome and thank you, everyone!

Latios Legend

Copygoo
8th December 2007, 5:25 AM
*smacks head* I forgot! I also own Orcarina of Time.

Dimentio
8th December 2007, 5:52 AM

Hmm.... I'd say the hands in Wind Waker. The ones with the eyes.

That's Gohdan. After beating him I spent so much time looking for his boss battle music, but to no avail. If anyone of you does find it somewhere online (Other than a movie) please feel free to link me to it.

And 2 things I just want to point out: Can we please have people put the topic question in bold? It's kinda annoying to scan through their post without the bold, it just makes it harder to distinguish what they're talking about.

And also, can I vote against a rankings system? I don't mind one, feel free to make one (This is obviously, not my club. xP) but I just like a regular club for everyone to just talk better, really.

silverdragonlaura
8th December 2007, 7:23 AM
^
I don't think there's a ranking system yet...
Is there?
..... I'm not sure......
... BTW where's the owner? Shouldn't he/she go into the conversations too?

masteroftime
8th December 2007, 7:26 AM
shrugs^

I like the goron boss in tp. Its so fun to tripp...
and most of the bosses in PH.

silverdragonlaura
8th December 2007, 7:28 AM
I think I answered before but I'll do it again!
I loved battling the helmroc kind in wind waker!
It was so much fun! And I loved the background music!
*sings*

MinunTheFighter34
8th December 2007, 7:28 AM
I would like to join this club, I own Zelda WindWaker, Twilight Princess, Minish Cap and Link to the past.Zelda is my favorite game franchise and I've been a fan since I was 5 years old.

silverdragonlaura
8th December 2007, 7:30 AM
^
sure! I'm pretty sure you can join!
Just wait for the club owner to add you to the list!
in the meantime,
here's the current topic!

MinunTheFighter34
8th December 2007, 7:36 AM
Eh, I liked Water Temple Boss in Twilight Princess, I dunno, I have a thing for bizzare looking things.

chamo-chan
8th December 2007, 7:45 AM
Molegra in WW, Helmroc King in WW..............

silverdragonlaura
8th December 2007, 8:20 PM
^
I liked Molegra too! But I think I mostly liked the background music :P

lets see.... well, from four swords you battle the helmroc king again, but it's harder >_<
and in..... Four swords I liked battling shadow link, 'cept he kept switching colors >_< and me and my brother weren't cooperating well.... we ended up getting killed :)

EDIT:
wait, do you battle the helmroc king in four swords? .... I can't remember, maybe i'm thinking of another game...

chamo-chan
8th December 2007, 8:28 PM
Nope, just the one in Wind Waker.

Leki
10th December 2007, 5:32 PM
I think I answered before but I'll do it again!
I loved battling the helmroc kind in wind waker!
It was so much fun! And I loved the background music!
*sings*

Heh, that was one of my favorite battles of all time to! I LOVE the Helmaroc King! :3 And I loved fighting Ganon at the end of Ocarina of Time... bliss. :) I was soooo happy to beat the game. XD

I also had a fun time with Dark Link. It was such a simple battle... but I loved that room he was in, and the concept of Dark Link... just cooool.

HookShot
10th December 2007, 9:28 PM
Hey can I join?
I own Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, and the original LoZ

I like the series because you have to think to get through

My favorite character is Gannondorf. He's like the embodiment of evil and he looks cool in TP

TP is my personal favorite. I like to explore and it was perfect for that.

Paddster56
10th December 2007, 11:25 PM
Which boss was your favorite

Umm.... I would say when you battle zant on TP

silverdragonlaura
11th December 2007, 12:37 AM
Hey can I join?
I own Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, and the original LoZ

I like the series because you have to think to get through

My favorite character is Gannondorf. He's like the embodiment of evil and he looks cool in TP

TP is my personal favorite. I like to explore and it was perfect for that.

I'm pretty sure you can join! (i'm not the owner... but the owner hasn't been here for a while.... so I'll welcome you!)
Join in on the topic!

HookShot
11th December 2007, 6:16 AM
Stallord was my favorite because of the spinner.
That thing was fun to use and Stallord was a big cool looking fossil:).

masteroftime
11th December 2007, 6:18 AM
the final of Phantom hourglass is good too.

~CourageWisdomPower~
15th December 2007, 5:56 AM
I apologize for not posting lately, I've been kinda busy lately, with school and stuff... >_< Not to mention I'm writing a LoZ story... been working on that a lot lately... but I haven't left this club. Anyone who wants to join is accepted, let me add you. ^.^

Co-owner spots are open, by the way!

masteroftime
15th December 2007, 5:57 AM
Hmmm.... I could be a co owner... I'll check in if it's current.

Regiman
16th December 2007, 10:12 PM
I want in plz.

Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time & Master Quest, Twilight Princess, Oracle of Ages & Seasons, Zelda I, Zelda II and A Link to the Past

A guy in a green tunic, running around pwning the heck outa every evil thing he sees? Whats there not to like?

The Link from Twilight Princess, only one turns into a wolf FTW!

Twilight Princess, All the way baby!

silverdragonlaura
17th December 2007, 12:29 AM
^
sure I guess your in!
This is the current topic right now:
but feel free to start a new one :)

chamo-chan
17th December 2007, 12:52 AM
I'll start one:
Which Link did you like the most?
I liked the WW and PH Link. He is cute

silverdragonlaura
17th December 2007, 12:57 AM
I like Wind Waker Link!
He looked so cute! :)

~CourageWisdomPower~
18th December 2007, 1:58 AM

Hmm... I'd have to say Twilight Princess Link. He seemed like the most mature Link out of them all, plus he has some awesome special moves(Mortal Draw, Great Spin and Helm Splitter ftw!). He also has some cool stuff(Gake Boomerang, Ball and Chain and Double Clawshots were my faves), and he can turn into a wolf, which makes him even cooler. I also like FD Link, even though I've never played MM, I've seen him on vids in Youtube. FD Link is awesome because with him, you can go pwn the heck out of bosses, and that's pretty satisfying. Not to mention he looks awesome, too.

One co-owner spot left open, one has been taken already!

HookShot
18th December 2007, 4:19 AM

Wolf Link (if he counts)! Scaring people in TP was way too much fun. If he doesn't count then WW Link.

P.S. how do you become a co-owner?

chamo-chan
18th December 2007, 4:28 AM
I think you just PM him..........Right?

HookShot
18th December 2007, 5:11 AM
I think you just PM him..........Right?

Thanks, I'll try it.

Regiman
18th December 2007, 7:29 PM
Which boss was your favourite?
I like the Ganondorf boss fights in TP, hard but not too hard.

Who is your favourite Link?

The TP one, he has cooler weapons, he actually have one girlfriend without having another (OOT) and he turns into a wolf which is really cool.

silverdragonlaura
18th December 2007, 11:48 PM
Awsome! I'm a co-owner! :)

I like the Ganondorf boss fights in TP, hard but not too hard.

The TP one, he has cooler weapons, he actually have one girlfriend without having another (OOT) and he turns into a wolf which is really cool.

yeah, TP Link is cool.
Wolfy! yay!
Plus he looks awsome in it too :)

Dimentio
20th December 2007, 11:57 PM
My favorite Link is no doubt Wind Waker (Which would thus extend into being the Phantom Hourglass one). Something about his CG look, his sense of humor (Not to mention lots of emotions overall) and his perserverence just makes him awesome. No doubt the emotions in him make him stand out more than other Links out there, but there's more to it than that. The fact that he starts as an innocent boy, with a caring family and friends just wanting to save his sister is real good. As the story progresses though, he turns into more of a battle-hardened hero with a great sense of adventure, not backing down from even Ganondorf or the Helmaroc King (Among others) while all he's striving for (At first) is to save his sister. Once that's done, though, he could just back down and let Ganon take over, but no. He knows he has a sense of duty and so he takes it upon himself to defeat Ganon.

Other things were integral to my thought of this, but those are the main reasons he rocks more than others.

silverdragonlaura
21st December 2007, 12:12 AM
My favorite Link is no doubt Wind Waker (Which would thus extend into being the Phantom Hourglass one). Something about his CG look, his sense of humor (Not to mention lots of emotions overall) and his perserverence just makes him awesome. No doubt the emotions in him make him stand out more than other Links out there, but there's more to it than that. The fact that he starts as an innocent boy, with a caring family and friends just wanting to save his sister is real good. As the story progresses though, he turns into more of a battle-hardened hero with a great sense of adventure, not backing down from even Ganondorf or the Helmaroc King (Among others) while all he's striving for (At first) is to save his sister. Once that's done, though, he could just back down and let Ganon take over, but no. He knows he has a sense of duty and so he takes it upon himself to defeat Ganon.

Other things were integral to my thought of this, but those are the main reasons he rocks more than others.

^
You went into a lot of detail! :)
WindWaker Link is one of the Best!
Besides, I love his expressions!
so cute! :)

EDIT:
sorry for being so phsyco about that ^^;

Dimentio
21st December 2007, 12:23 AM
^
You went into a lot of detail! :)
WindWaker Link is one of the Best!
Besides, I love his expressions!
so cute! :)

EDIT:
sorry for being so phsyco about that ^^;

Get me with the right kind of topic and I will go into lots of detail ;)

silverdragonlaura
21st December 2007, 12:26 AM
^
awsomeness!
It's good that you go into detail.
I'm sometimes like this:
"OMG I love Link, he's so cute!"
^
fangirl ;)
But I can go into detail as well when I feel like it.
BTW, I LOVE your banner :) Dimentio is evily cool!

Dimentio
21st December 2007, 12:43 AM
Thanks (About the banner). I like it a lot too, Dimentio is my favorite video game character, I love how he's so childishly funny, yet still manages to be amazingly evil.

Also, methinks we should get more in-depth with these topics we're responding to, otherwise we'll run out of topics to post about! :(

silverdragonlaura
21st December 2007, 12:46 AM
nod, nod.
I think we should.
Details make reading posts so much more interesting :)
Plus it makes the topic last longer.
off topic: Y'know what, I didn't expect Dimentio to be the evil person in the game,
I was like "WTF?! NO WAY!"

chamo-chan
21st December 2007, 12:49 AM
I'll start a new topic for the moment:
Which story line was your favorite in LoZ?

I Have always liked the story line in Wind Waker because it starts off with a completely (well almost) different plot line and then at the climax, it goes to the original "Save Zelda from Ganondorf" plot. I also like the fact that the creators gave Link a Family to start off with. The Supporting Characters were good too because they were sometimes a sense of comedic releif. Also, the Reference to Ocarina of Time made the game even more interesting by reffering to the "Hero of Time" and near the end, Link becomes "Hero of Winds".
That is why I like this Plot.

silverdragonlaura
21st December 2007, 1:00 AM
I liked Wind Waker's story a lot too.
I loved how, at the begining, they talked about Orcarina of time.
It's a bit confusing though, the time line for Legend of Zelda I mean.
I also liked how they made Tetra into princess Zelda. (I'm not sure wether or not it was obvious.)
So anyways, Link is a decendent of the Hero of time, but since he is not the same person (Lawlz) He is made The hero of the winds. (which is a bit better if you ask me ;))
The orcarina references are nice too!
Medli- a desendant of a Zora sage.
Makar- a descendant of a Kokiri Sage.
which reminds me.
I think people say that the Zora people evolved and eventually turned into the rito people.
and as for the Koroks (Makar's race) I think when the Great Deku tree said they were his children, I remember that the Kokiri where also known as the Great Deku tree's children. So I guess the Kokiri and the Koroks are related as well.

chamo-chan
21st December 2007, 1:03 AM
^
Wow, very in-depth Swamp-chan!

Dimentio
21st December 2007, 1:07 AM

Yet again I must turn everyone's attention to Wind Waker. How can you not call that a good story? Starts off slow, with Link just off to save her sister. It gets much much better though as you have to literally infiltrate the Foresaken Fortress without a weapon; the lack of combat and addition of sneaking around melded well for the beginning of the game, though I think sticking to learning to use your sword would've proved useful also. After that, you still haven't saved your sister and you meet up with the King of Red Lions who essentially pulls a "I scratch your back you scratch mine" deal on Link, thus requiring him to journey to get the 3 Pearls (Along the way meeting 2 iconic characters you'll need to come back to see later on...). After you get the Pearls, now you must really test your might in the Temple of Gods. Not only must you take on tough challenges, you also need to use your ship inside the temple. Now if that isn't cool...I dunno what is. After finding your true destiny and place as the new Hero, you go off, save your sister, and get in a scrap with Ganon, who tries to mess you and Tetra up real bad, but to no avail. You're saved, and along with Tetra must vanquish Ganon's plans, losing Tetra along your journey through the subsquent Temples. After you gain access to more of the Old Hyrule though, the true test begins. Fighting old bosses was a blast, as well as the annoying Phantom Ganon stage you had to fight through, but it all got so awesome when you faced off against Puppet Ganon in a somewhat "dreamy," almost unreal battle royal. Then you get to fight the real Ganon and...Well...Yeah.

*HuffHuff* Right, I'm done with new topics. xP

silverdragonlaura
21st December 2007, 1:10 AM
^
:D
You are amazing my friend :)
(you were right, more in depth answers are more fun ;) )

Dimentio
21st December 2007, 5:00 AM
^
:D
You are amazing my friend :)
(you were right, more in depth answers are more fun ;) )

And I was trying to shorten that post down a bit as I typed it, too. I knew I was going to start going off on a rant about it. ^_^;

So yeah, methinks we should also have discussion about the topic, again, to make them last longer. Since all of us thus far have responded with the same answer though, not much discussion to be found...

~CourageWisdomPower~
22nd December 2007, 6:00 PM
What storyline was your favorite in LoZ?

I'm going to have to go with everyone else and say Wind Waker. I liked how Link was just an innocent boy trying to save his sister from the Helmaroc King, and then as it progressed, he became more of a hero, obtaining the Master Sword and restoring the power to it. It also surprised me a bit when Tetra turned into Zelda(although it seemed obvious), and that was pretty cool. Once you got to the end(Ganon's Tower), it got epic. Refighting the old bosses was really cool and I had a blast(except fighting more Redeads in the Headstone Island mini-stage...x_x;). The end was epic, and I even got killed the first time I fought Ganon... ^_^; (Yay for fairies! I had one at the time.) Overall, I wouldn't call Wind Waker my favorite Zelda game, but its plotline was definitely my favorite plotline.

By the way, for anyone who's been calling me a 'him', I'm a girl. ^_^; Sorry, just clearing up some confusion.

-Xu-
22nd December 2007, 6:15 PM
What storyline was your favorite in LoZ?

I did like the story in WW, but my preferred storyline is probably TP. Mainly because there's more interaction between characters in twilight princess which helps the plot progress and makes everything a little more believable. I think the WW style story would have been so much better if Link had had a fairy or something to interact with as the king or the red lions was hardly talkative.
Having Ciela and Linebeck made PH into a fantastic game.

Twilight Princess Link. He just seemed to have more character than the others. It's hard to make Link stand out and seem emotional seen as he doesn't speak but his facial expressions actually looked good in this game which gave it a big boost.

Helamroc King (WW) just extremely fun to play, I still keep a save file just before.
End Boss(OOT) all the segments from Gannondorf to the escape from the castle part to Ganon. It just fit together really well, and it was the first game I enjoyed from beginning to end so it was more satisfying than normal. I didn't like the ending though.

More later, gotta off line now, so I'll wrap up this post.
Apologies for inactivity

-Xu-

chamo-chan
22nd December 2007, 7:32 PM
By the way, for anyone who's been calling me a 'him', I'm a girl. ^_^; Sorry, just clearing up some confusion.

Don't worry, I have a friend named "auratios" and I thought she was a boy for about 3 days before she told me she was a girl.

silverdragonlaura
22nd December 2007, 7:57 PM
What storyline was your favorite in LoZ? (I'm gonna keep talking :) )

I also liked the story line of Phantom Hourglass :)
It seperates itself from Hyrule and Zelda (just a bit though) Therefore, It's different.
Besides,
I like that they brought back a fairy companion.
(how many fairies has there been? Navi, Tatl, and Celia..... I Think....)
Not only that, but the new characters spice up the story too!
Linebeck is a very interesting character, a wacky dude with a ship who cares a lot about money. (I think he's in the running for best new character of the year.)
Also, Jolene, the crazy wackjob pirate lady, who believes she was destined to train you. (but she absolutely DESPISES Linebeck.) We never really know why though.
I would go more in depth.... but I think I'm spoiling it for those who havent played yet ^^; (sorry.)

-Xu-
22nd December 2007, 8:49 PM
Linebeck is a very interesting character, a wacky dude with a ship who cares a lot about money. (I think he's in the running for best new character of the year.)
Also, Jolene, the crazy wackjob pirate lady, who believes she was destined to train you. (but she absolutely DESPISES Linebeck.) We never really know why though.
I would go more in depth.... but I think I'm spoiling it for those who havent played yet ^^; (sorry.)

Yeah, we should put anything that goes too into the games in spoiler tags.
And I definitely agree with you about Linebeck, I loved his character all the way through the game, but he gets even better at the end, I won't post anything in spoiler tags about it because it could spoil the ending for someone by accident.

I think it'd be a good idea for anyone who has the game and wifi access to post their freindcodes for it, then maybe Latios Legend could edit the first post with them next to out username.
Not just for battling but incase anyone needs certain treasures for money or are looking for an elusive ship piece.

My Fc's 4897-4373-2128 on it. PM me with yours if you add me.

~CourageWisdomPower~
23rd December 2007, 6:43 PM
-Xu-, I like that idea, I just edited the first post with your FC. And yes, I'd prefer if you put spoilerish parts in spoiler tags, and I'm adding that to the rules. Anyways, I might post later, because I'm kind of busy today. See ya!

-Xu-
26th December 2007, 9:09 PM
If I can may I propose a new subject.

What are your favourite items from the games?

Grappling Hook - PH
It validates using the touch screen completely, it's about the only weapon that has multiple uses and plenty of new ones that haven't been seen before, I won't say any as it could spoil some puzzles.

Bombchu - OOT/MM
I loved the idea of moving bombs, even though they were hardly ever used and the fact that unless you Z aimed you had no chance of hitting your target.
They're good in PH but underused because it's obvious when you need to use them.
The OOT minigame using them was great though.

Bow and Arrows - Pretty much all the games.
I really don't need to give much info on this choice do I.
I especially liked how TP brought bomb arrows back and the interaction you got from aiming. I'd have like to see more use of sniping though.
Also Fire, Ice and Light arrows for the win. Light arrows seemed a bit cheap in WW though, not much use and instant kill. Yes the magic use was high but not drastic.

Flutes - OOT/OOS
Mainly because I really like the characters of Ricky, Moosh and Dimitri and how the game changes depending on which one you get.
I still wish you could have all three though.

Yeah, I love a load more but these are just a few

Also Latios Legend I'd like to accept the co-owners spot you're offering if it's still available.

chamo-chan
26th December 2007, 11:02 PM
OOO, good one!
Let's see....

Grappling Hook:
Made it easier for me to reach certain places in WW. I was fun swinging back and forth and then using it to hook on to Valoo's tail to defeat Gohma.

Bow and Arrows:
Although my aim is horrible, the Bow and Arrows are useful when reaching a target to unlock a certain area or to remove obstacles. It was also useful when trying to kill those monsters with one eye and that you can't kill with the sword alone.

Bombs:
Who doesn't like to blow enemies to bits?

Any musical Intrument:
The melodies played in the games are so beautiful. My favorite is "Earth God's Lyrics" that was a beautiful tune.

silverdragonlaura
26th December 2007, 11:08 PM
Hmm... my favorites would have to be:

The Windwaker: I thought it was pretty usefull.
controlling the wind to sail and using the windwaker to conduct your allies is pretty awsome.
You use it to move around at sea, awaken the sages, teleport, and open passages. all in one little instrument! *shock*

Bows and Arrows: I've always liked long ranged items :)
I'm such a baby at adventure games that's almost all I ever use!
Especially when the arrows come with "extras" (y'know, like in WW: light, fire, Ice.)
The only downside is that it's hard to aim sometimes. (thank goodness for L target!)

bombs: they sorta speak for themselves.
again, I'm such a baby at adventure games, I use them to get outta a fight quickly. (there are mandy downsides to this though.....)
Then there are the bomb flowers. Useful when you don't have a bomb bag, but they do tend to get in the way......

..... I can't remeber the rest ^^;
I'll post again once I remember!

tijntje_7
27th December 2007, 7:14 PM
can i plz join?

ocarina of time majora's mask a link to the past and the minish cap

dunno it's just cool

1link
2biggoron
3mikau
ocarina of time

silverdragonlaura
27th December 2007, 7:19 PM
^
sure! you can join!
i'm sure Latios Legend will put you in the list as soon as she can!
here is the current topic:

~CourageWisdomPower~
28th December 2007, 8:29 PM
Sorry I haven't been on a lot, because I've been playing Super Mario Galaxy and Dragon Blade-Wrath of Fire for the past few days... ^_^;

tjintje_7- Sure, I'll add you to the member list.

What are your favorite items from the games?

Ocarina of Time

I don't know why, but I really liked the Ocarina of Time... Pretty much because A- it sounded cool, B- you could warp to places with it and C- The Ocarina seems to fit Zelda games perfectly. For my overall favorite song, I'd have to say the Requiem of Spirit, because it sounded just plain awesome.

Bow and Arrows

I absolutely love the bow and arrows. Sniping stuff from far away is a lot of fun, and plus, arrows are usually overpowered, allowing you to kill stuff that's far away fast. Not to mention that it lets you kill stuff before they even see you.

Uhm... I can't think of anything else, so I'll edit this when I remember...

chamo-chan
29th December 2007, 5:24 AM
Umm. if I can, I will start a new topic:
Do you like the music in Legend of Zelda?
Yes, the music sounds so beautiful. It sets the mood for the gamer.
It gives the gamer a sense of adventure, suspense, as well as other moods about the game.
Also, the music matches the setting.

Do you have a soundtrack or have the music on your Ipod?
No....

blobit
29th December 2007, 1:42 PM
the music emphasises what is happening.
When i'm playing with the sound off it feels like a game but when it's on i feel like i am link (exceprt i don't see through his eyes but through a camera tnbat has been placed above him). the music is great and love in minish cap the room where you can listen to the music from throughout the game.

silverdragonlaura
29th December 2007, 7:31 PM
Oh gosh!
I LOVE it :)
Each song matches the setting and battles very nicely!
so far my favorite for some reason has been the music that plays in the background in WindWaker when you are sailing on the great sea. (It makes you feel adventurous or something.)
I also like the music that plays when you meet a fairy. (so melodic :) )

... No :(
But I do want to get them on my i pod....

Tatortot
29th December 2007, 7:49 PM
Hi, I would like to join. Is the co-owner position still open mentioned in the first post?
The Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass.

Because they are actually a challenge and they make you think more than other games.

Linebeck. He ROCKS!

Phantom Hourglass. I love how everything is on the touchscreen.

MinunTheFighter34
29th December 2007, 7:58 PM
Yes, very much.The music is very well preformed in every Zelda game!But its the best in Windwaker.=/

I have the Japanese WindWaker SoundTrack, and the Twilight Princess soundtrack.

silverdragonlaura
29th December 2007, 8:54 PM
Hi, I would like to join. Is the co-owner position still open mentioned in the first post?
The Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass.

Because they are actually a challenge and they make you think more than other games.

Linebeck. He ROCKS!

Phantom Hourglass. I love how everything is on the touchscreen.

sure! you can join!
hmm... I think there's only 1 slot left for co-owner.
ask Latios Legend about it though.

EDIT:
minun fighter! I love your sig!

Wifi Kid11
29th December 2007, 9:19 PM
i'd like to join. im in two clubs already, so i hope thats okay.
I own Zelda twilight princess for Wii, Windwaker for GC, phantom hourglass for DS, and The Legend of Zelda for super nintendo.
I like Zelda cause shes so hawt!
I like the violence and the story behind each game.
Twilight princess because Zelda looks the hawtest in it.
and... yeah thats it >.<

silverdragonlaura
29th December 2007, 9:22 PM
^
err.... sure you can join.
(But it would help if you'd place each question and/or topic in bold like this:

on and this is the current topic:

HorseLover
30th December 2007, 11:09 PM
I'd love to join.

I own the Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time. WW and OOT are really my brother's, but he doesn't really play them anymore.

I like the series because the music is awesome, the storyline is planned out very well, and there is so much to do in the games. Plus, Link is hott.

My favorite characters are Epona, Link, and Link as a wolf.

Favorite game? I guess...Ocarina of time. Actually, I love each Zelda game that I've ever played.

silverdragonlaura
30th December 2007, 11:36 PM
^
welcome to the Legend of Zelda club :D
*hands you an honorary sticker*
feel free to join in on any of the topics, or start a new one.
oh and here's the current one:
answer both if you want to!

~CourageWisdomPower~
31st December 2007, 7:01 PM
Whoa. Lots of members joining. o_O

I'll add you all to the member list asap.

Heck, yes! In my opinion, LoZ has the best music in any Nintendo series. It really suits the mood, no matter where you are in the games, and some of the music is just so epic. I don't even have a favorite music in the games! I like pretty much all of them! Although I do like TP's Hyrule Field in the daytime...

Do you have a soundtrack or have the music on your iPod?

Unfortunately. no. I have no soundtracks, and for downloading music, I have Limewire, which only gives me a bunch of gameplay videos for the Legend of Zelda instead of music... -.-

I think I'm going to open another co-owner spot, because I'm being bombarded with requests...(I exaggerated but w/e) And I think -Xu- is deserving of at least one of them, he's/she's been active and pretty devoted to the club among you all. I'm not saying the rest of you aren't active and/or devoted, it's just -Xu- has been a bit more. I'll award the last co-owner spot to whoever starts being a bit more active and devoted to the club. I don't want a co-owner who posts about once a week.

I want to start a topic that sparks a discussion, so here's one.

For the next Zelda game, what should the storyline be, what new items should it have and what sidekick should Link have?

silverdragonlaura
31st December 2007, 8:52 PM
okay, before I answer the topic, Latios legend, I had my name changed, I was theswampertgirl, but now I'm silverdragonlaura, so yeah, makesure to change my name in the first post.
on to the topic!
For the next Zelda game, what should the storyline be, what new items should it have and what sidekick should Link have?
oh gosh.....
this is a tuffie..... um......
well I'm not sure anyone can really answer this (or at least, I can't answer this) I guess it all depends on what the people who write the storyline decide to do. (and they are doing a wonderful job! *thumbs up* )
also, I think for Items, ....... another instrument tool thingy wouldn't be bad :P
..... ummm.... sorry.... I can't really think of a good answer....
I'll answer this again later....

HookShot
31st December 2007, 9:46 PM
Topic time!

For the storyline something new(saving Zelda is getting kind of old).
New items are where I draw a blank. No ideas at all.
For a sidekick... Zelda. She needs to fight or at least not get kidnapped.
I'm sensing a theme here... Oh well.

silverdragonlaura
31st December 2007, 9:50 PM
^
hmm... I think Zelda has fought beside you before though
In windwaker, during your boss fight with Ganondorf, she helps you by shooting arrows at him. I think she does that in Four swords too...
... so yeah....
but having Zelda as a sidekick would be nice though!
(Y'know what, I've never really seen zelda as a "damsel in distress" she's just to cool I guess.... :P )

-Xu-
1st January 2008, 5:47 PM

I've always like it especially in LTTP and in the 3-D games, even some of the ocarina songs in OOT justified saying the game had an awesome soundtrack.
I think WW was a pinnacle as it was one of the first games that I remember the music adapting to the fights, like the tempo rising as one got more intense or the fight with phantom gannon where it react to your timing.

I have all the WW and TP tracks on my mp3 and some orchestrated music that I'm not sure were I found those tracks or hat game they're from, one seems to be a blend of LTTP overworld, OOT theme and with some ballad of the windfish thrown in.

About three different topics rolled into one there.
I'll answer the others bit later on but Link definitely should have a fairy again.
Character interaction can make or break a game for me and I don't think PH would have been half as good if Ciela hadn't been in it and Linebeck.
I still maintain there should have been more interaction between Link and Thelma's gang in TP.
I know it's hard to work a sidekick-esque character into modern games, but PHs cartoony style helped it pull that off, and Midna was done extremely well in TP, so it is feasible.
And with Zelda there's only so much you can do with her without making her a playable character, the end of WW is probably the most active she'll ever be in a game.

- Thank you for accepting me as a co-owner Latios Legend.

Tatortot
1st January 2008, 7:01 PM
I usually don't listen to it in the Minish Cap, but I really like it in Phantom Hourglass.

Uh....they actually have it?

I think the next one should be all about Zelda rescuing Link. Its about time for a change and that would be pretty funny.

New items: I don't know, they've pretty much thought of everything. A talking bird-hat, an hourglass that drains your life when you're not carefull, I would never be able to come up with that stuff.

Sidekick: If zelda is the maincharacter, she should have something usefull, like a baby dragon or something. Not a hat or a fairy.

chamo-chan
1st January 2008, 7:35 PM
Storyline: I draw a blank here....so I applaud the story line designere in LoZ. Thank you for the wonderful stories.
Items: Same Items as always, and of course, some kind of musical intrument that helps you.
Sidekick: how about a dragon? Dragons would be cool. OH, and instead of Link riding Epona, he could ride a dragon sidekick of some kind.

monsta138
5th January 2008, 8:00 PM
I saw the co owner spot is open so can i be co owner?

Link is awesome

HookShot
5th January 2008, 11:47 PM
^
hmm... I think Zelda has fought beside you before though

(Y'know what, I've never really seen zelda as a "damsel in distress" she's just to cool I guess.... :P )

She has, but it's always in the final battle. I'm hoping for something more important. After all it's the legend of ZELDA not the legend of Link.

I never saw her as a "damsel in distress" either. If that's what she's supposed to be Nintendo did a lousy job with her.

~CourageWisdomPower~
6th January 2008, 8:07 PM
Monsta138- Read the first post, please. I can't accept you until you do what's asked. And no, I don't let recent joining members be co-owners unless they're devoted to the club...

For the next Zelda game, what should the storyline be, what new items should it have, and what kind of sidekick should Link have?

I'm such a dum-dum. It's my own topic and I'm drawing a blank for the storyline and items... But I do agree with everyone saying Zelda should be Link's sidekick, because she never got to fight(excluding TP/WW), and you rarely see her anyways... It's usually somewhere at the beginning of the game, somewhere in the middle, and then at the end... I'd like to see her get some more use in upcoming Zelda games... Not to mention in TP she was pretty much thrown in and was seen three times in the game...

Hakuryuu
7th January 2008, 5:42 PM
Ohmigosh. How could I have not seen this club?! >O I must join.

1) The Legend of Zelda
2) A Link to the Past
3) Link's Awakening
4) Ocarina of Time/Master Quest
5) Four Swords
6) Twilight Princess
7) Phantom Hourglass

And if it counts.. Link's Cross Bow Training.

It's just.. so awesome to me. I love the game play, the plots, and the character interactions and the characters themselves.

Lawl. Link.

Ocarina of Time.

---

Of course.

I have most of the Ocarina and Twilight Princess soundtrack on my iPod.

I never thought a side kick fitted Link honestly. For the storyline.. who knows. On Pokecommunity, we're making our own game thing in that Zelda club, but I don't know the plot. Items.. um.. I dunno. I like the traditional ones.

Dimentio
8th January 2008, 2:36 AM
I like it. What's more, I even enjoy it. :] Some I don't particularly like as much, but they're still pretty cool. Surprisingly however, no music comes to mind at this time, but I've also not played a Zelda game in well over a month or two.

No and no. The second mainly because I don't have an iPod, but I've comtemplated doing this once I finally buy one.

Storyline should stay relatively the same. Players always like something that's not completely far from other games in the series, and gives them something familiar to cling to, but they also like new and exciting. Going with a sort of Wind Waker story (With Old Hyrule underwater and such) but without all the sea faring and water would be very cool. the only reason I exclude all the water is because it's been done twice before. x.x

Items I'd like to see...interesting. I would like to see more sheild expansions, and the Mirror Shield, I enjoy that. Adding rope to tie to the arrows like you did with the bombs in TP was another idea I thought up, but the Grappling Hook of PH took care of that I guess. I'd love more unique ideas, such as the Cane of Bryna or the Rod from the Temple of Time.

Link should travel around with one of the major races in his next installment. Either Goron, Hylian, Deku or Zora. And of course, Epona should stay.

silverdragonlaura
8th January 2008, 3:39 AM
Ohmigosh. How could I have not seen this club?! >O I must join.

1) The Legend of Zelda
2) A Link to the Past
3) Link's Awakening
4) Ocarina of Time/Master Quest
5) Four Swords
6) Twilight Princess
7) Phantom Hourglass

And if it counts.. Link's Cross Bow Training.

It's just.. so awesome to me. I love the game play, the plots, and the character interactions and the characters themselves.

Lawl. Link.

Ocarina of Time.

---

Of course.

I have most of the Ocarina and Twilight Princess soundtrack on my iPod.

I never thought a side kick fitted Link honestly. For the storyline.. who knows. On Pokecommunity, we're making our own game thing in that Zelda club, but I don't know the plot. Items.. um.. I dunno. I like the traditional ones.

yay!
you're in :)
and I see you've already participated in our wonderful topics :)
feel free to make a new one if you want to :)

~CourageWisdomPower~
8th January 2008, 5:15 AM
Hey guys, it's me, Latios Legend. I changed my name to ~CourageWisdomPower~, just so you know.

Hakuryuu- I'll add you to the member list as soon as possible.

We should get a banner for the club or something. I don't know, it's just an idea. And don't ask me to make one, please. All I have is Paint. ^_^;

Just dropping by to say I changed my name and such. If anyone can make a banner for the club, I have many thanks to you.

silverdragonlaura
8th January 2008, 5:16 AM
^
we do need a banner....
BTW
I LOVE your name change :)

HookShot
8th January 2008, 5:30 AM
Your devoted to LoZ aren't you ~CourageWisdomPower~? (I need to think of a nickname or something for you, your new name is long)
In related news name change sounds good!
Banners also sound good but all I have is Paint so don't expect me to do one.

Hakuryuu
8th January 2008, 5:47 AM
If I still had Photoshop.. I'd most definitely make a banner. The olly Zelda banner I have made is a crappy manga banner. I could post it, but it sucks. I also have some icons I made.

I like the name change. It's pretty gangsterrr~

silverdragonlaura
8th January 2008, 5:50 AM
I like the name change. It's pretty gangsterrr~
LOL
that was funny.
I could try making a banner..... even though I SUCK at making banners.....
I have photoshop.... but I don't know what good that'll do for me XD;

Hakuryuu
8th January 2008, 6:14 AM
Here's an old one I made last summer, has no text, and is too big for SPPf. XD

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/Kuitsuku/Signatures%20etc/Link%20sigs/Linkbannerme.png

I liked it though. ._.;

silverdragonlaura
8th January 2008, 6:15 AM
^
D'aww!
It's adorable!
from the Oot manga right?
I liked that one, but my fav's are four swords and minish cap :)

Hakuryuu
8th January 2008, 12:56 PM
Yep! OoT is my favorite series. I even got the manga as a birthday present from my girlfriend.

Ehehehe.. Ocarina Link is so cute. >3<

~CourageWisdomPower~
9th January 2008, 1:17 AM
That reminds me. If you find any cool/funny/random LoZ pics, you can post them here.

BlazikenBurner- Yeah, I am devoted to LoZ. ^_^ My binder at university has a LoZ picture on it (I found it on the Net, printed it, laminated it and put it on my binder. XD)

Hakuryuu- I love that banner, it's cute! I like the banner in your sig, too. :3 I agree with you, the OoT Manga is my favorite, and I've read all of them. They need to make a WW/TP manga...

Someone can start a new topic if they want to, btw. I don't have any ideas for one.

silverdragonlaura
9th January 2008, 3:06 AM
yes!
I want a windwaker manga too!!!
*cries*
man, My FAVORITE character from fourswords + manga is shadow link :)
here is some of my fanart if you want to see it.
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs24/i/2007/360/4/7/Shadow_Link_by_silverdragonlaura.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs24/i/2008/006/8/5/___Shadow_Link____by_silverdragonlaura.jpg

HookShot
9th January 2008, 3:11 AM
^^ Nice pics laura!
I'm not even close to being that good with a pencil or a computer.
Again nice job.

silverdragonlaura
9th January 2008, 3:14 AM
I'm actually not THAT good on photoshop.... but i'm getting better!
..... *cough*
is there a new topic yet?

BTW: ~CourageWisdomPower~ , can we also talk about the manga here too? just askin.

chamo-chan
9th January 2008, 3:15 AM
I lieks them sis :)
Oh, howz about this:

Have you read the LoZ manga?

and

Which manga did you like?

silverdragonlaura
9th January 2008, 3:27 AM
I've read Orcarina of Time
Majora's mask (which slightly dissappointed me.)
Minish cap
and Fourswords+
:)

Minish cap
and fourswords+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Minish cap was simply cute! and I loved Vaati as a cute little picori person!!!
now,
at first I thought I wouldn't like fourswords+.
why?
because, the game, unfortunatly, had somewhat of a boring plot..... -_-
But I ended up liking it a lot!
why?
1. More DRAMA!
Having Vio pretend to side with Shadow Link was awsome!
I almost believed he really did kill Green! (Link, whatever)
2. personalities!
I loved the personalities each of the Links had!
Red: cute and innocent
Blue: hot headed
Green: somewhat normal I guess...
Vio: cool, calm, and smart!
Shadow: simply awsome and very decieving!

3. Pairings :)
I love these pairings in the manga!
BlueXRed!
and my fave!
VioXShadow!
*fangirls*
yep!
that covers it!
oh and also:

In OoT manga!
when Link had to Kill Volgavia (volvagia.. wait.... how do you spell it?)
anyways,
that part made me cry!
*cries*
It was so sad!
Link knew the dragon (I hate spelling it's name) befor it was evil! then he had to kill it!
*cries more*
so dramatic!!!

HookShot
9th January 2008, 3:31 AM
Believe it or not: No I haven't.
I'm not the manga-reading type, and because of this answer I can't answer the second question.

silverdragonlaura
9th January 2008, 3:37 AM
^
really?
.... huh....
so maybe another topic would be better...
(but I can't think of any at the moment though....)

NightBlaze
9th January 2008, 7:47 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO,can I join?

What Zelda games do you own?-Phantom Hourglass,Link's Awakanig

Why do you like the series?-Idk its addicting

Who's your favorite character in the series?-Link!

What's your favorite game in the series?-oooo,phantom hourglass

Dimentio
9th January 2008, 11:20 PM
Nope. I'm not big into manga unless it's really REALLY good. Like FMA manga, for example.

Since I've yet to read them, none for now.

And also does anyone mind if I just slightly change the conversation into one about the games, again? Just want to know if anyone's Played OoT: Master Quest, and how far people have gotten. I've beaten it (With help only in the Water Temple, due to the ability to lose the game in there if you use keys the wrong way).

silverdragonlaura
10th January 2008, 2:20 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO,can I join?

What Zelda games do you own?-Phantom Hourglass,Link's Awakanig

Why do you like the series?-Idk its addicting

Who's your favorite character in the series?-Link!

What's your favorite game in the series?-oooo,phantom hourglass

^
sure you're in :)

Nope. I'm not big into manga unless it's really REALLY good. Like FMA manga, for example.

Since I've yet to read them, none for now.

And also does anyone mind if I just slightly change the conversation into one about the games, again? Just want to know if anyone's Played OoT: Master Quest, and how far people have gotten. I've beaten it (With help only in the Water Temple, due to the ability to lose the game in there if you use keys the wrong way).

I haven't played OoT: Master Quest before :(
i'm sad now...

-Xu-
10th January 2008, 11:07 PM

OOT
MM
Four Swords
Minish Cap
OOS/OOA

The four Swords one best, Vio was my favourite out of all the Links.

I absolutely loved his fake siding with Shadow and his battle with Green

Also the Oracle Of Ages one was pretty good with raven being an awesome new character, it felt better put together than the Oracle of Seasons one (which came first).

OOT had some good parts but still felt rushed, but I suppose there's only so much you can cram into two books.

Hakuryuu
10th January 2008, 11:22 PM
You guys don't have to call me Hakuryuu. My name, Dara, works perfectly fine. XD

I own the Ocarina of Time manga. Yes, I've read the other series too.

OoT
Majora's Mask
Minish Cap

I think they DO have a Wind Waker manga somewhere. I've seen it.. but I forgot where. It would be cool if they had a Twilight Princess manga. Twilight Princess Link is hot. XD

@ fuzzyqwilfish : I own Master Quest and beat it. =]

Welcome new member!

HorseLover
14th January 2008, 3:09 AM
^
welcome to the Legend of Zelda club
*hands you an honorary sticker*
feel free to join in on any of the topics, or start a new one.
oh and here's the current one:
answer both if you want to!

Heck yeah, Zelda games have the best music of all.

No, but I will soon...somehow.

I wanted to answer the questions, so I did. Oh, and thanks for the sticker! XD

Skater Trainer
14th January 2008, 4:00 AM
Hi I would like to join the club. I'm a huge legend of zelda fan. Like the rules say I'll answer the questions:

What Zelda games do you own? Ocarina of time and phantom hourglass. I hope to get more games like twilight princess soon. I have also played: a link to the past and the original legend of zelda

Why do you like the series? Its a fun, challenging series with an awesome story line

Who's your favorite character in the series?Link he's just awesome

What's your favorite game in the series?I love Ocarina of time, its so fun, but the water temple was torture, it made me stop playing for 4 months but I beat it today =p

Who can I fill that last co-owner spot?

Tatortot
14th January 2008, 4:18 AM
Welcome Skater Trainer! I'm not sure about the last co-owner spot, there's been debate about that before....
New Topic:
What should the next Zelda game be about?

Skater Trainer
14th January 2008, 4:35 AM
Thank you, its great to be a member, all I need to do is join the metroid club now and I'm a member in each of the nintendo grand 3(my name for the 3 nintendo leaders aka: mario, zelda, and metroid) clubs.

I think the next game won't be out for a while. It will be hard toping phantom hourglass. I'm thinking they should make a remake of the oracle games.

silverdragonlaura
14th January 2008, 5:39 AM
^
yeah probably.
hmmm.... i've actually never played the oracle games.
are they good?

~CourageWisdomPower~
14th January 2008, 5:06 PM
Welcome, new members! ^.^ I'll add you to the member list right away.

I have no clue, really. But if they make something like the Wind Waker, I'm going to explode. I wasn't that big of a fan of The Wind Waker(I think it was too easy... beat it in a week and a half- without a guide), and then along came PH. That was easy too.(Beat it in a week without a guide)I'd like the next Zelda game to be somewhat challenging... At least more than Wind Waker. I don't hate Wind Waker, but it was just a bit too easy. Enough of my rant. I have no clue for the next Zelda game; leave it to the developers at Nintendo to think up that one.

Skater Trainer
14th January 2008, 9:30 PM
Well they already made phantom hourglass so don't expect another waker like game. It was great and all but I have a feeling that its remake time.

silverdragon:

I have never played the oracle games before but I hear they are great and they explain the split universe theory. But they pretty much work in a pair. I have a feeling they are going to be re-make like link to the past was and the original one was.

Hakuryuu
15th January 2008, 1:10 PM

No idea. I hope it's not futuristic like everyone is claiming it to be. >>

@ silverdragonlaura: The oracle games were not that exciting IMO. They weren't worth it I though.

Skater Trainer
16th January 2008, 10:40 PM
I'm gonna borrow my friend's legend of zelda(original in the game advance pack) and link to the past(game boy pack too)

leaderfraser
20th January 2008, 1:28 PM
Hi can I join, Zelda's awesome! I got Phantom Hourglass for xmas and that got me into it, then I got Twilight princess (I'm not very far in that yet)

Phantom Hourglass and Twilight Princess

Because of the puzzles and the swordy stuff

Dunno, Don't really know that many

At the moment, Phantom Hourglass. But when I'm a bit further in TP I'll probably like that more.

~CourageWisdomPower~
20th January 2008, 6:46 PM
^ Yes, you can join. I'll add you to the member list.

Sorry for not posting recently, guys. I had to go out of town for a few days.

I have a new topic, btw.

Have you ever dressed up as any LoZ characters? If not, do you ever plan to?

chamo-chan
20th January 2008, 7:46 PM
1. No. I have never done that.
2. I'm not sure if I will........

Zero X
20th January 2008, 7:53 PM
I think they should make a game like TP except better.
I have not dressed up like any Zelda characters and do not plan to.

HookShot
21st January 2008, 12:13 AM

That's a double negative for me.
Who knows though I just might later...

silverdragonlaura
21st January 2008, 7:47 AM
cough..... sorry for the inactiveness :(
but i'm here now! :D
no, I haven't cosplayed yet. XD maybe, probably not though, it just depends ;)

leaderfraser
22nd January 2008, 8:50 PM
Thanks for letting me in :D

Lol! Can't say I have! Probably won't ever either.

Paddster56
22nd January 2008, 10:15 PM
Have you ever dressed up as any LoZ characters?if not, do you ever plan to?

Yes i have Dressed up as Gannondorf at a hallowe'en party scared the hell out of everybody

HookShot
22nd January 2008, 10:37 PM

Yes i have Dressed up as Gannondorf at a hallowe'en party scared the hell out of everybody

Dang, I wish I could've seen that!

Paddster56
22nd January 2008, 10:41 PM
Dang, I wish I could've seen that!

I'm Sure you Would Blaziken I'm sure you would

chamo-chan
23rd January 2008, 1:35 AM
I would like to see that Gannondorf Costume too.....

silverdragonlaura
23rd January 2008, 2:03 AM

:3
man!
that is so freakin awsome!
...... I REALLY need to dress up as one of the characters one day!

Skater Trainer
23rd January 2008, 11:55 PM
I have always wanted to cosplay link for fun, but alas I never find time to make/buy the costume.

silverdragonlaura
24th January 2008, 4:01 AM
^
basicly same here,
'cept I don't know who to cosplay as D:

Skater Trainer
24th January 2008, 4:03 AM
On an impulse I just downloaded a bunch of legend of zelda remixes on my ipod

And they're sick as hell.

silverdragonlaura
24th January 2008, 4:06 AM
"sick" as in Awsome!
or sick as in eww....?
(just wondering.)

Skater Trainer
24th January 2008, 4:13 AM
Insanely awesome its like the original OoT songs but better. The original theme is also sick (insane awesome)

I only found 8 or 4 if you don't count an orchestra ones

Lost woods techno remix
Gerudo valley techno remix
Original theme techno remix
Temple of time remix

Orchestra

Korikki(sp) forest
Hyrule field
and one or 2 more

Then I got some originals

silverdragonlaura
24th January 2008, 4:17 AM
^
8D
ooooh!
where did you get them?

Skater Trainer
24th January 2008, 5:43 AM
Limewire =p I just searched legend of zelda remixes

NightBlaze
24th January 2008, 7:50 AM
I was just spriting then I thoght to make a banner!
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff86/pokemonjo/zelda.png
~;006;Night;385;Blaze;025;

havydragon
24th January 2008, 1:50 PM
can i join :3

Ocarina of time, phantom hourglass and twilight princess
when i was like 11 years old i starded to play ocarina of time (Oot) i had soo much fun playing that game and became a big fan right after i bought Oot, soo thats why ^^
ive finished that game 61 times allready (no lies)
that would be volvagia (boss) fire temple
Ocarina of time

Hakuryuu
24th January 2008, 4:26 PM
I have most of those remix songs ya got thar. XD Did you get the Shop remix song? That one is awesooome.

Skater Trainer
24th January 2008, 11:13 PM
No I only fund a few give me he title and I'll find it later.

silverdragonlaura
25th January 2008, 3:50 AM
can i join :3

Ocarina of time, phantom hourglass and twilight princess
when i was like 11 years old i starded to play ocarina of time (Oot) i had soo much fun playing that game and became a big fan right after i bought Oot, soo thats why ^^
ive finished that game 61 times allready (no lies)
that would be volvagia (boss) fire temple
Ocarina of time

great!
your'e in :D
(volvagia rocks! )
please feel free to join any of our topics :D

havydragon
25th January 2008, 11:13 AM
songs eej ^^ ive got the saria song as ringtone, and i wake up whit it every moring :3 ive got some remixes... but i love the real songs better

Skater Trainer
26th January 2008, 7:19 AM
I just got twilight princess for wii. Pretty fun.

super pichu
26th January 2008, 7:27 AM
wow i havent been hear forever but im stuck on twilight it makes me sad

chamo-chan
26th January 2008, 7:29 AM
^
Same here bro.....
I should try anyway.

super pichu
26th January 2008, 7:30 AM
me too i want to beat it

havydragon
26th January 2008, 11:51 AM
getting stuck sucks i had it once but i just played on for hours whitout a cleu ^^ when the answer was is the next temple (twilight princess)
but the first time i played the water temple was the worst i was stuck for a full week untill a friend came over and told me where to look (ocarina of time)

leaderfraser
26th January 2008, 1:55 PM
getting stuck sucks i had it once but i just played on for hours whitout a cleu ^^ when the answer was is the next temple (twilight princess)
but the first time i played the water temple was the worst i was stuck for a full week untill a friend came over and told me where to look (ocarina of time)

Isn't that the point of Zelda though, to get stuck? But yeah it is annoying sometimes when the answers shockingly obvious. I'm stuck on Phantom Hourglass right now, I've got two of the pure metals and I don't know where the other one is! Do you need a second sea chart cous I've been back to that temple and I didn't find anything...

I haven't really been stuck on Twlight Princess yet (I'm only on the first wolf bit so it's not suprising)

~CourageWisdomPower~
26th January 2008, 7:55 PM
Sorry for not posting recently; I've been really busy. ^_^;

I forgot to answer my own topic. O_O

I haven't dressed up as any LoZ characters, but if I get the time to make a costume, I'm dressing up as Zelda for Halloween this year. :3

I haven't really got stuck on any Zelda games, except the Water Temple in OoT was annoying(especially when I forgot to get the key to open the door to the boss key! >:o). The worst I was ever stuck on a Zelda game is pretty minor- The Sacred Grove puzzle in Twilight Princess. That thing annoys me to no end. -.-

I need a new Zelda game; I've beaten all the ones I have. ;_;

~CWP~

silverdragonlaura
26th January 2008, 8:00 PM
^
then try re-beating them :D
..... yeah..... I got nothing. ^^;
I swear. the only Zelda game I've ever really beaten was Windwaker!
*cries*
.... I suck at Zelda games!
but I love them so!
.... yay!

Skater Trainer
31st January 2008, 9:24 PM
Isn't that the point of Zelda though, to get stuck? But yeah it is annoying sometimes when the answers shockingly obvious. I'm stuck on Phantom Hourglass right now, I've got two of the pure metals and I don't know where the other one is! Do you need a second sea chart cous I've been back to that temple and I didn't find anything...

I haven't really been stuck on Twlight Princess yet (I'm only on the first wolf bit so it's not suprising)

You have to go get the next sea chart and go to the north east sea. There you need to go to one island, to unlock the island with the metal on it. There you get the hammer.

Masato
31st January 2008, 9:30 PM
Must....join...Zelda..fan..club..X3

LoZ,LoZ II:Link's Adv.,LoZ:ALttP,LoZ:FSA,LoZ:OoT,LoZ:MM, LoZ:WW,LoZ:TT. LoZ:TP, Loz PH. And one of the CDI versions, Zelda's Adv.

Everything started in LoZ:OoT it's what sparked my fandom. I like LoZ for adventure, challenging puzzles, and many other things.

Oni Link

LoZ: OoT

darkness blade
31st January 2008, 9:37 PM
finally! ive got twilight princess on wii and gamecube (limited edition). im only reall playing the gamecube version at the moment as im on the sky temple. wii. yeah im not so good at that. im on the first temple. and o the topic of completed zelda games ive got wind waker 7 times, and phantom hourglass 3 times. man its easy 7 days to complete all of phantom hourglass

~CourageWisdomPower~
31st January 2008, 11:59 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in to say hi.

@Masato- I'll add you to the member list right away. ^.^

By the way, I've selected the final co-owner, which would be Hakuryuu. It was a tough descision, but I hope you all bear it with me. Congrats, Hakuryuu! I'm adding you to the co-owner list.

Yay! We have over 200 posts! :)

HookShot
1st February 2008, 12:30 AM

By the way, I've selected the final co-owner, which would be Hakuryuu. It was a tough descision, but I hope you all bear it with me. Congrats, Hakuryuu! I'm adding you to the co-owner list.

Well, Hi!

Congrats on your promotion, Hakuryuu!

200 posts!? Hooray, cake time! *eats a piece of cake*

silverdragonlaura
1st February 2008, 1:36 AM
sweet! 200 posts!
How do we celebrate?
...... cookies for all the members?
.... hmm...

I think we need a new topic.

What LoZ have you played and completed so far?
Wel.... Even though I LOVE LoZ, I've only completed Wind Waker :(
(it was fun though! .... I hate re-deads...... they scare me :P)

oh, and by the way, you guys can either call me SDL or just Laura.
.... Just letting you know.

Masato
1st February 2008, 2:05 AM
Wow. :o I'm happy I broke the 200 mark. Grats to the whole club!

All of them so far exept LoZ, and LoZ II:LA. (I feel kinda pathetic that I haven't beat them yet *sob* :( ) I beat Wind Waker so many times, it's not even funny. I like to find cleaver ways to kill monsters, such as killing Re-Deads by temporaraly stunning them with Ice Arrows so they don't freeze you. Of course, once you aquire the light arrows you can completly own just about 99.9% of the enemies in the game.

chamo-chan
1st February 2008, 3:16 AM

I only completed WW, I'll try beatin PH and Twilight Princess.

havydragon
1st February 2008, 8:50 AM

I only completed WW, I'll try beatin PH and Twilight Princess.

for mii it would be Oot(61X) WW(2X) PH(1X) TP(1X)
i dont know what the record of most completed is on Oot but im gonna get it at least if my game doesnt fail me XD

Hakuryuu
1st February 2008, 11:55 AM

OMG? Your serious? Woah snap. XD I've been gone and I get nominated for something neat. Thank yooooou!

Thanks for the congrats guys. It means a lot.

Twilight Princess (Wii)
Ocarina of Time (GC)
A Link to the Past (GBA)
Phantom Hourglass

A lot of the games I rented or never owned so no completion.

HookShot
1st February 2008, 5:57 PM

Behold, my bolded list!
Phantom Hourglass

List over!

darkness blade
1st February 2008, 7:06 PM
LoZ (the first one)
wind waker
phantom hourglass
ever so nearly tp on game cube, 2 more temples

silverdragonlaura
2nd February 2008, 12:59 AM
OMG!
wait! I lied!
I have beaten another Zelda game!
It was Four Swords adventure for gamecube!!!
(both me and my bro beat it together...... even though.... we got into fights over who had the most force gems.... I lost all the battles D': )

HookShot
6th February 2008, 5:31 AM
Came by to say hi.

BTW I've got an interesting story for you guys (imo):
I just started playing Wind Waker the other day. I got through the whole intro and decided to go to Orca's house (second floor). I talked to his brother (forgot his name) and read his "You need to save!" sign. I was like, "I know that already!" (I hadn't saved yet) then my Gamecube said "The game disc cannot be read." I lost everything and had to restart and go through that whole long opening movie again.

I thought it was really funny.

Hakuryuu
6th February 2008, 10:44 PM
Wow, that is interesting. I wonder why that is.

silverdragonlaura
7th February 2008, 12:17 AM
Came by to say hi.

BTW I've got an interesting story for you guys (imo):
I just started playing Wind Waker the other day. I got through the whole intro and decided to go to Orca's house (second floor). I talked to his brother (forgot his name) and read his "You need to save!" sign. I was like, "I know that already!" (I hadn't saved yet) then my Gamecube said "The game disc cannot be read." I lost everything and had to restart and go through that whole long opening movie again.

I thought it was really funny.

XD
that is completely Ironic huh?
Those signs made me laugh,
they pointed out the obvious :P

Copygoo
7th February 2008, 12:21 AM
Hi all!

I just beat the Sacred Grove Temple on the Wii in TP. I LOVED SMASHING THINGS! I wish we could've used that statue more....

silverdragonlaura
7th February 2008, 12:26 AM
Hi all!

I just beat the Sacred Grove Temple on the Wii in TP. I LOVED SMASHING THINGS! I wish we could've used that statue more....

XD
sweet!
(My brother is playing still.)
It was funny though, 'cause one time, He was trying to figure out how to get to the Zora temple place. But he couldn't remember the way.
after about 2 hours or so I came in and said "couldn't you just warp?"
he got mad and started saying "f***k! why didn't I think of that?!"

Zero X
10th February 2008, 12:20 AM
I've got nuthin new about The Legend of Zelda.I got Phantom Hourglass but It's kinda boring.

Copygoo
10th February 2008, 1:24 PM
Well guess what?

SCREW YOU!! >.<

I beat Snowpeak Ruins. The boss cutscene (both of them, the beginning and ending one) freaked me out.

chamo-chan
10th February 2008, 6:13 PM
Well guess what?

SCREW YOU!! >.<

I beat Snowpeak Ruins. The boss cutscene (both of them, the beginning and ending one) freaked me out.

Oh, you mean the dino looking thing in PH? I beat that too. (or was it something else?)

HookShot
10th February 2008, 6:25 PM

I know what you mean. Same thing with me.

Leki
11th February 2008, 1:18 AM
Sorry it's been such a long time since I posted....

I recently got the Phantom Hourglass, but stopped playing once I missed out on that special ship sale. Y-Y

silverdragonlaura
12th February 2008, 3:28 AM
^
special ship sale?
what would that be?
I haven't played in a while now......

HookShot
12th February 2008, 3:45 AM
^
special ship sale?
what would that be?
I haven't played in a while now......

Maybe it's the Masked Ship.
So, topic?

silverdragonlaura
12th February 2008, 5:24 AM
I don't think there's really a topic right now...
Let's try this one on for size:
Which Link design did you like best?
Personally, I loved the Wind Waker style Link!
He was so adorable,
plus,
He caught a lot of Legend of Zelda fans off guard.
Everyone was expecting Link to look like he usually does, (which at the time was OoT Link)
I think WW style Link must have had them making faces like this: O_o
I also like the TP Link, His clothes are simply awsome!
(though when he is in that Zora suit thing... it's kind of ugly -_-;
...(I hope that was a good topic....)

chamo-chan
12th February 2008, 5:26 AM

Cell-shaded Wind Waker Link and Twilight Princess Link.
Why?

Because they are awsome.

masteroftime
12th February 2008, 5:27 AM
Hey, WW/Ph link is in Brawl!!!! did you here?
I'm trying to beat Ph with 3 hearts.

And... I hope linebeck gets in as a assist trophy. He might strange people.

silverdragonlaura
12th February 2008, 5:31 AM
^
OMG!
Yeah!
I heard!
that's so freakin awsome!
As soon as SSBB comes in March (-_-)
I'm going to get it and play as WW Link <3
It will be EPIC!
Beat PH with only 3 hearts?!
*sniff*
I salute you fellow gamer!
*salute*
Linebeck would be a strange helper in SSBB O_O

Matchre
20th February 2008, 2:07 AM

Lessee... I've got the Collector's Edition thing for Gamecube, and I have Windwaker, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, the Oracles games, LttP for the GBA, I use to have Four Swords Adventures, uhm.. I think that's all. Wait, no, I have Link's Awakening DX too.

A mix between nostalgia (one of the first games I ever played was Oracle of Ages) and just plain "Wee! This is fun!"

Ralph from OoA.

...Now, it used to be Oracle of Ages. But now..? 'Tis a quandary between OoA and Minish Cap. Never can decide which I like more.

So... am I in?

..You're accepting members, right?

chamo-chan
20th February 2008, 2:22 AM
^
You have to wait for the approval of either the owner or the co-owners first, but you can still participate if you want.

mp23494
20th February 2008, 5:07 AM
I own Link to the Past and Twilight Princess, thinknig about getting PH

I'm not sure, i started with Link to the Past and i found it really great. It may just be because of the Hookshot though...

Ooh... toughie. I'd have to say a three-way cross between Link, Midna(in both imp and human form) and Zant. Although when Zant stole the fused shadows from TP, i was ready to strangle him.

Twilight Princess. Although, PH looks awesome too.

~CourageWisdomPower~
21st February 2008, 12:41 AM
Hey, everyone. Sorry I haven't been on recently; homework's been killer... x_X

I got A Link To The Past on the Virtual Console on Sunday! ^.^ It's loads of fun. When Majora's Mask comes out for the VC I'm getting it too.

mp23494 and Matchre- You're both in. I'll add you to the member list as soon as possible. ^_^

Yeah, it's awesome that WW Link is in Brawl, except He's a clone of the other Link. Even his FS is the same, except cel-shaded. :( I'm looking forward to using him too, although I'm going to use the other Link more(he's one of my mains).

I'd post more but I have to go do more hw... >_<

~CWP~

silverdragonlaura
21st February 2008, 12:45 AM
^
I really want to use cel shaded Link in brawl!
he's so adorable!

>_>;;;

I really can't wait for brawl to come out!

Homework's been killing me too, but i'm managing my time better now :D

MinunTheFighter34
21st February 2008, 12:47 AM
Because its really unique and it has an original story/concept and the gameplay is awesome!

I'd say its a tie between Skull Kid, Shiek, Zelda, Link and Malo.

Ocarina of Time and Windwaker.

All of them except Link's awakening DX.

HookShot
21st February 2008, 1:23 AM

Wind Waker Link, in all his cel-shaded glory. TP Link takes second.

BTW, laura, if you want I can probably find a video of WW Link in Brawl.

MinunTheFighter34
21st February 2008, 1:31 AM
BTW, laura, if you want I can probably find a video of WW Link brawling.
Already covered, Star Fox. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8OcPyn2Jk)
Anyway, Toon Zelda/Shiek were also supposed to appear in Brawl(Their data was found in the game, aswell as Dixie Kong and Roy's data).Guess they didn't make it to the final call.

HookShot
21st February 2008, 1:37 AM
Already covered, Star Fox. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8OcPyn2Jk)
Anyway, Toon Zelda/Shiek were also supposed to appear in Brawl(Their data was found in the game, aswell as Mewtwo, Dixie Kong, and Roy's data).Guess they didn't make it to the final call.

Can't let you do that, Star Fox! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr1AX01HKkI)
BTW just a little note here, minun, you missed an entry question. the Which Zelda games do you own? one.

MinunTheFighter34
21st February 2008, 1:41 AM
Can't let you do that, Star Fox! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr1AX01HKkI)
BTW just a little note here, minun, you missed an entry question. the Which Zelda games do you own? one.
OBJECTION! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K50No6HM5ao)
btw, Thanks for telling me.

Hakuryuu
21st February 2008, 6:44 PM
I'm not dead I swear. XD;

Twilight Princess Link and Ocarina of Time Link. Both are just so aaaawesome.

Matchre
21st February 2008, 10:21 PM
Yay!

I like Link from OoA/OoS/LA best (again, nostalgia) but the not-starry eyed part of me loves WW for it's cel-shading.

mp23494
22nd February 2008, 4:39 AM

I think the Link from TP was the best, but I haven't had much experience of other Links.

super pichu
22nd February 2008, 4:54 AM

The TP one WW and HG i like them too

Masato
26th February 2008, 7:54 PM

I personally faved the Wind Waker version of Link for all of the details put into it, mostly the expressions.
But TP Link blew my mind when I first saw him so I'll go with that one too.

chamo-chan
27th February 2008, 4:19 AM
...New topic?

What is your favorite pair in LoZ?

blobit
27th February 2008, 7:20 PM
I liked the twilight princess link because he looked the most real in the unreal world and the conytrast looked very good.

jakealdred
27th February 2008, 7:24 PM
like OMG why aint i joined b4
so like can i join
and i prefer TP link or wink waker coz they was like relly wel designed:D

~CourageWisdomPower~
28th February 2008, 2:10 AM
Jakealdred- Please use the form on the first page...

What Link design did you like best?

Hmm... That's a hard one... I'm going to have to go with TP Link... I liked his expressions, and some of them were just funny. Same with WW Link.

What's your favorite pair in LoZ?

I've been meaning to make this topic for a while... xD

Link and Zelda all the way for me. I've been a supporter of the pairing ever since I completed OoT, and I still support it. I don't exactly know why I support it... I guess it's because the two seem to suit each other... Link being the Prince of Hyrule would be awesome! Not to mention this pairing rocks in fanfics... In all of my LoZ/SSB fanfics I write, they always have something to do with Link liking Zelda or vice versa in it... xD

Toon Zelda/Sheik was going to be in Brawl? o_O I'd have liked to see how Toon Sheik would have looked, that would be cool!

chamo-chan
29th February 2008, 12:10 AM
Oh, yeah, I forgot to respond to the topic!

Link X Zelda for me <3

Hakuryuu
1st March 2008, 4:17 AM

None. XD I'm not a shipper. ;x

HookShot
1st March 2008, 4:24 AM

None. XD I'm not a shipper. ;x

Agreed. :)