PDA

View Full Version : The Misty/Kasumi Club

Pages : [1] 2 3

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 12:48 AM
the tomboyish mermaid && misty/kasumi club! (version three)
Hello, and welcome all to The Misty/Kasumi Club! If you're a fan of Misty/Kasumi, then this is the place for you! Here, fans can speak of any topic regarding this character. This is a warm, cheerful place where fans may celebrate the existence of this wonderful character that we have come to love in general. Feel free to post her famous quotes, fanarts, graphics [such as banners, icons, wallpapers, anime music videos, etc.], fanfiction, or anything that you think could relate to our favorite redhead. Please enjoy your time here!

This club was approved by Chelc. See the last club for more information onto why the last club was closed.

the magnificant rules && follow or else
1. All SPPf rules apply. Following them are not hard.
2. Please, absolutely no bashing of any kind. Respect one another.
3. No double, triple, or more posts are allowed. Only one is needed.
4. If you wish to post an image, do insert-link-here[/*IMG]. Take out the stars, okay? Please credit fanart with a link!
5. Shipping talk are to be kept minimum, but please keep in mind that others might not support them. See Shippers Communty.
6. The breaking of any of these rules can result to a ban, so keep that in mind, everyone. See Breakage of Rules.
7. If you had have a name change, please let me know in the club by posting or send me a PM.
8. Be creative! If you have any suggestions or concerns, please feel free to let me know via PM.
9. Have fun here! Please enjoy yourself as much as possible.

so how do you join? && important!
Joining is very easy. Simply state three reasons based on why you wish to join. Please relate your post to Misty/Kasumi. Ideas could be why you like her, her best moments, discussion of her pokemon, favorite Misty episodes, etc. As long as there are three valid reasons, you should be just fine. :3

breakage of rules && the consequences
There will be three strikes for anyone who fails to follow the rules, depending on which rule[s] is/are broken. Although it sometimes varies on what exactly you have broken when it comes to the rules. With time, the strikes can go away only if you have had one strike, and if you don't cause any trouble. If you go past one strike, then you cannot get out of the catagory. It could either go in any of these ways:
1. Recieve a warning. That counts as strike one.
2. Have a little talk via PM. That's strike two.
3. Ban. Of course, that's a strike three.

the owner!
~Mist~, one crazy insane Misty fangirl. Usually cheerful, but can pack a very powerful punch.

the co-owner!
Mrmagius, one who has plenty of insight about the redhead~

&& member list!
1. Chelc
2. MISTYFAN4EVER8887
3. Caelesti
4. adrenaline
5. Medea
6. Misty punk
7. Hikari
8. Sushi Bunny
9. Crystal Clair
10. nickstr
11. CharziardAngel
12. Xashlei
13. TheKickerofElves
14. Angelic Pika
15. coolmimun
16. johnnyd2
17. Cerulean Girl
18. Melody93
19. MrMagius
20. mewmew202
21. HikariTajiri
22. Golde
23. ashlyrose
24. Tri hawk
25. pokemon fan 132
26. Elrade
27. jse
28. Magicute
29. CeruleanBlue
30. Misty4ever
31. ~StarWisher~
32. Sonic Boom
33. plopagon123
34. Pokeshippers
35. Shane-san
36. Sonic15

banned && bad noodles
Skull13 ~ [I]posting fanfiction, off topic
latios_reborn ~ tiny posts
Weedle McHairybug ~ off topic, disrupting members
Mima ~ failing to state reasons why to join + overuse of one liners

so, who has a strike?
No one now. Let's keep it that way. :3

&& club banners
Anyone is free to submit a banner. All you have to do is provide, and please leave a link. I shall be happy to add the banner. To see our banners, please click here. (http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd50/mistykasumiclub/Banners/)

&& club icons
Got an Misty/Kasumi icon that you're dying to show everyone? Then, feel free to post. Again, like the banner, please provide the icon and a link. See all of the icons here. (http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd50/mistykasumiclub/Icons/)

&& wallpapers
Want to show us a wallpaper you made of Misty/Kasumi? Feel free to show! Please remember to provide a link under the image. See them here. (http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd50/mistykasumiclub/Wallpapers/)

&& other//etc.
Here is the petition that is run by Weedle Mchairybug. If you'd like to sign for the return of Misty, click here. (http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/BringMistyBackOntoPokemon)

Now, let's get this show on the road, guys!

Chelc
7th November 2007, 1:59 AM
The Tomboyish Mermaid

Finally, a new club! I love Misty. She was like my hero when I was eight, I wanted to be just like her. XD; When she came running into the Pokemon Center towards Ash with her bike over her head, I knew I was going to love her. Plus, she loves water pokemon which are the best type ever, she has that awesome mermaid costume, and I love her relationship with Ash. Misty just owns, so yeah, I wanna join. ;3

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 2:07 AM
Hoorays, you're acepted. Welcome, Chelc! Thanks for following the form! You made Kasu-chan so happy with your post. wth, that makes no sense, but oh well! xD Misty is awesome, and our heroine. <333

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Kasu-chan/kasumi-hosousp02-31.jpg

God, we need to see her as a mermaid again. So adorable, sweet, brave... yes. She needs another appearance sometime. D;

Weedle_Mchairybug
7th November 2007, 2:18 AM
Code: The Tomboyish Mermaid

Hi, I'd Like to rejoin the club with your permission, MistyMix89.

the reasons as to why i am joining may seem to be redundant, but since it is in the rules, i might as well say them.

The Reasons as to why I am trying to Join... Is because I am extremely Loyal to her, As a matter of fact, she is the only female Anime protagonist to date that I am even loyal to.

I also wish to help those who desire to Bring Misty back, as well as do my part in this, because She is the sole female anime character (or at most, one of the very few females) in the Pokemon Anime, or any anime for that matter, who is not of the Female Anime Stereotype. Believe me, I have had a long amniosity towards the likes of that well-endowed, Loud, whiney, obnoxious, silly, spoiled, and throwing temper tantrums. Misty never really fit that stereotype (If you don't believe me, watch "Princess vs. Princess" and get to all THREE scenes where those Animalistic girls squealed, and you WILL see what I mean.). Now, I know that Misty is technically of a stereotype (the redhead one, or the empowering female, your choice), but my point is that Misty was NEVER of the Typical Female Anime Stereotype.

Anyways, onto the third reason. I feel that, In order for the flame wars, (and not to mention the threat that is the female anime stereotype), to be pacified, as well as to get the show to what it once was, a FAS-free anime, Misty Must Return!

I also have a plan, a plan that might give us the chance to bring Misty back and crush the female anime stereotype, but it is very risky, since the plan involves global petitions and a global boycott (for veterans rejoining the club, you already know what i am talking about, as well as the reasons as to my FAS Hatred and My Extreme Loyalty to Misty.)

Well, I will mention some more stuff in regards to this as well as Misty as a whole... In a future post. for now, Misty Shall Return!!!

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 2:37 AM
Sure, welcome to the club! Just don't mention stereotypes too much or else we could end up having a ton of posts irrelevant to Misty/Kasumi, okay? By the way, would you like me to put in your petition in the first post so members can go sign there? Just a suggestion for ya. =P

Weedle_Mchairybug
7th November 2007, 3:12 AM
Sure, welcome to the club! Just don't mention stereotypes too much or else we could end up having a ton of posts irrelevant to Misty/Kasumi, okay? By the way, would you like me to put in your petition in the first post so members can go sign there? Just a suggestion for ya. =P

Thanks, and i agree. We don't want any irrelevant posts that don't have anything to do with Misty. maybe, to me, it seems relevant, but I'm not sure about the rest of the fanbase here. Besides, If any more veteran members post here, It would be pointless to mention it, since most of them already know. I may PM the aforementioned post revealing everything to any new members (as in, new to the serebii forums Misty fanbase as a whole) In regards to my rationale to bring Misty back. but, that's not the point here.

Also, about the petition thing... Sure, you can do that.

Anyways, in regards to Misty. Well, There was that hint way back in March in regards to her return (though it was debatable whether it should count as a source, since some of the fanbase is claiming that Mayumi Iizuka was only meaning that she was doing specials, despite her having already confirming them before hinting at a possible return.), Misty, while not to the same extent as Brock, Is actually a decent cook (considering that she DID make that elixir out of the Salveyo weed.). She is also quite powerful, and is also, contrary to popular belief, the true first female character (well, she's technically tied with Jessie) to Introduce Pokemon Contests onto the show, not May (the reason as to why I am certain of this is because of "Princess Vs. Princess"). well, it's getting late, so I will end post now.

see ya!

MISTYFAN4EVER8887
7th November 2007, 3:15 AM
Code Clearification: The Tomboyish Mermaid

I've been a fan of Misty since she was on the show. I'm proud of her accomplishments and her style. She's an awesome character and always will be. Her sense of fashion never ceases to amaze me. She looks adorable in whatever she puts on.

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 3:21 AM
@ Weedle: Okay, may I have the link to your petition, please? ^^;

@ MISTYFAN4EVER8887: Sure thing, welcome back! Thanks for following the form, too! You're right, Misty does indeed look cute in anything she puts in. That's a definite true. =D I'll add you to the list. ^^

Regarding her return back from what Mayumi Iizuka, I don't know... I won't really take it literally until we get some official news. I think that rumor made people go nuts and have high hopes but now that so much time has passed, nothing much happened. Like I said, I won't really take the rumors seriously until we get official news. Once we do, then you'll see me jump with joy/be on crack. We can all have a party. xD

Caelesti
7th November 2007, 3:28 AM
The Tomboyish Mermaid

LOL HAY GUYS XD

1. Kasumi is just the shiz, why did they take her off? Her pokemon are awesome *pokes Starmie* anyway, I just love her. @.@ WHAT'S NOT TOO LIKE? Her type is awesome, Water.

2. Everyone really loves her, and I love her little thingy with Ash.

3. I want to help bring her back. D: She gave life to the show, I loved in Hoen when they brought her back for the one/two episodes. Her accomplishments are unmatched, and her loyal fans-- unparallel. She had the best personality, always looking to improve. It contrasted the flow of grace with the Water type, and that was just amazing to watch.

OH, did I mention Kasumi is awesome x_x

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 3:34 AM
Hi there, Caelesti! Welcome to the club! Thanks a bunch for following the form, too. you like Starmie, too? Man, I wish she used her Starmie more often, even learn something like Ice Beam or something like that. taht would own so much! xD Although, I love Psyduck more, Starmie's the second on my list. =D Anyways, I'll add you to the list. Welcome! =D

nickstr
7th November 2007, 4:47 AM
I see you have restarted the club in that case could I re-join?

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 5:01 AM
You do realize it's very important to read the rules. Sorry, you failed to follow the rules. Denied. Do not post until twenty-four hours after your post. Thank you.

adrenaline
7th November 2007, 5:28 AM
The Tomboyish Mermaid

1. Misty is a lover of Water Pokemon and so am I.

2. I love her personality; to her attachment to her friends to her anger management issues. She's great.

3. Of all the female Pokemon anime characters her story line attracts me the most. Misty is a diamond in the rough -- a fighter, she's had to earn everything she has and the only reason she isn't a Water Pokemon master already is because of her personal inhibitions which someday she will shed.

I would like to re-join, MM89. Thanks

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m318/da1theflu/mistykimono.jpg

Weedle_Mchairybug
7th November 2007, 12:17 PM
Good Morning.

*ashamed and embarrased* Umm... yeah, MistyMix89, I kinda Misinterpreted your question. I thought you meant... never mind, on second thought, It may have to wait. The Petition, I mean.

See... I thought that you meant having a Petition in the first post rather than a Link to a petiton, because from the way you wrote the post, It sounded as though the first post was going to BE
the Petition. It may have to wait for a few days, I'm sorry, Mistymix89. But I will make sure To let you know as soon as I get it done.*ashamed and embarrassed*

anyways, in regards to Misty, well, She won third place in the whirl cup. and she is definitely not a side character contrary to popular belief since, 1. she would have been listed under side characters rather than Protagonists under the anime characters tab on Bulbapedia, and 2. If it wasn't for her in very many instances, Ash and co would have most likely died, or would never have gotten certain gym badges, or any of that.

well... that's all for now.

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 1:57 PM
@ adrenaline: Sure thing, you're in! Welcome back! =D And, thanks for following the rules, too! I like how you said that she's a diamond in the rough. It reminded me of Aladdin. xD But yes, you're right; she's one hell of a treasure. <3

@ Weedle: No, no, it's okay. Take your time. ^^; Just let me know when it's up.

However, I do agree that Misty is more of a protagonist than a side character. Well, in our eyes we see her as one, don't you all think so? =D

Medea
7th November 2007, 2:22 PM
Code Clearification: The Tomboyish Mermaid

Hello MistyMix89, I would like to join. Out of all three girls that have traveled with Ash during the entire series, Misty is the one that I loved the best. And of course I do not say this to put all of the others down! Anyways, Misty is those girls you can't help but love. Even with that temper of hers that flares up...

Okay, I'm rambling again! Long story short, Misty rocks.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/JJ000063.jpg

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 2:45 PM
Sure thing, Medea, welcome back to the club! Great to have you with us! =D You're added to the list. And awww, that picture is so cute.

Anyways, let's get a new topic in. Which pokemon of Misty's is your favorite, and why?

I am forever a fan of Psyduck. Ever since I saw that little guy in Hypno's Naptime, I knew I was going to love him. What can I say about him? He's cute, clumsy, and can sure pack one hell of a punch not to mention that he does know his trainer very well. I admired how he always irritated poor Kasu-chan to the point where she wanted to throw a bike at him like in The Bridge Bike Gang. He always gave me a good laugh, and practically won at comedy. I do hope we see him soon. I miss that yellow duck of adorableness.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Kasu-chan/kasumi-whirlcup.jpg

I want more pictures like this. Nice, big pictures of Kasu-chan makes this girl happy. xD

Medea
7th November 2007, 2:50 PM
Thank you for letting me back in!

Which pokemon of Misty's is your favorite, and why?

I don't know why, but I've always liked her Starmie! I only say that we barely see her in action with it anymore and way back in the first season, it was like her powerhouse pokemon.

But in the close second comes Psyduck. You just can't deny the chemistry that Misty and Psyduck have. Well, I mostly watch it for comic relief. It's damn entertaining!

Oh yeah, for those of you who have Cartoon Network, Bye Bye Psyduck is on tonight.

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 2:56 PM
You're welcome, Medea! =D And oooh, really? I'll have to go see. I loved that episode! It was filled with laughs. I just wish we saw Marina again although that gives me hope for an episode where she does get to visit Misty's gym. I'll love that, but that's getting into my random crack fantasties. xD

How I wish Starmie was let out more often. I was all, "Noooo" when Misty left it along with Horsea back in The Misty Mermaid. I do hope if we get to see her at the gym sometime, she'll be training it. That would be just plain awesome, especially if Starmie completely beats the opponent with one attack. *wants to droool* xD

Misty punk
7th November 2007, 4:01 PM
The Tomboyish Mermaid

Yay new club is here! congrats MistyMix89!
I would like to join please!
Reasons:
1: Misty Is my favourite Character in the anime
2: I love water pokémon
3: I was in the last club
4: I just love her and her personality so much!
5: She's awesome! You just gotta like her!

( Also I know some of those seem the same, but I mean them in different ways)
( I know you only need three reasons, but still! )

again...
Yay new club!

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 4:09 PM
Thanks a bunch, Misty punk! Hopefully this club could reach the postcount of the old one. ^^ Anyways, welcome to the club! Glad to see that you read the rules, too. Be sure to have a ton of fun here with us! =D

Misty punk
7th November 2007, 4:24 PM
Oh don't worry about the having fun thing!
I was in love with the last one so this should be an even better one!
Picture time!
[img139][img=http://imageshack.us/thumbnmail.png] (http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mistymermaidspriteoh7.png)[img139]
For my shop I had to make her into a mermaid!

EDIT:
The code didn't work!
darn

EDIT AGAIN:
I shal make a banner for the club! post it here soon!

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 4:37 PM
Aww, sure thing! Feel free, take your time. ^^ And the little icon is cute! Would you like me to add it to the icons section for the club? =D Also, to help you with the codes...

[img139][img=http://imageshack.us/thumbnmail.png][img139]

It should be [*/img139] at the end. Just don't include that star. Hope that helps! ^^;

Peach
7th November 2007, 4:56 PM
The Tomboyish Mermaid

Hello everyone <3

I say Togepi, even thought I know it evolved to Togetik.
Togepi was really cute and energetic little creature, and it aroused Misty's mothering instincs.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j142/Peachylove89/Misty/forpeach6sh.jpg
^One of my favorite pictures of Misty

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 5:02 PM
Aww, welcome back! Peach will be our Co-Owner, so give your respect or somebody could get hurt. Anyways, great to have you with us again! <3 But yes, Togepi is great because of all the love Misty gave to him. Such a sweet little creature. Why must is be so cute? xD

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 5:13 PM
Oh my god, I know! I pretty much cried during the majority of the episode. My aprents thought I needed mental help, but I was all, "You guys cried for a character too!" That basically left them speechless. But anyways, I love your nice big picture of Kasu-chan, too! I have the urge to go hug her in there [but maybe she'll run from me instead]. xDDD

Peach
7th November 2007, 5:32 PM
I didn't cry but I was gonna! It was just so touching and the Finnish version of that song was really good!

Misty's Goodbye Song

Goodbye
Funny how that's such a hard thing to say.
Now it's time to let go but,
never thought I'd feel this way.

Promised not to be sad but,
we both knew I was lyin'.
Gotta fight back the tears 'cause,
Can't let you see my cryin'.

You're more then just my best friend.
What makes me misty most of all,
in our final curtain call.
Is knowin' that I won't see you again

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j142/Peachylove89/GCYL/60.jpg

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 5:46 PM
Awwww! Those lyrics get me every time! The line You're more then just my best friend, is always the part when I start crying. It's so sad, depressing, but just so sweet. That just tells that she deeply cares for her friends, and telling how hard it'll be when she has to leave them. I mean, I could relate to her in that way... being so far away from one I deeply care about. I just wish that the hankerchief could make it's appearance again, but it's so unlikely sadly. It's a significant item that Misty decided to give away. I think it's worth seeing it again. Oh well, that never brings us down when it comes to optimism, right? =D

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 5:55 PM
Awww, I hope so, too. Even an episode where she's training at the gym would make me so incredibly happy. For some reason, I want Marina [Bye Bye Psyduck] to visit her. It would make things very interesting, and have a ton of fun talking with each other not to mention some fangirling. It would definitely be a great treat for any Misty fan, yes? =D Perhaps we'll even get to see more of her pokemon, or better yet, a new member on her team! Oh the joy. xDDD But okay, I'm daydreaming too much now, starting to have thoughts of a new episode just for her. Ignore me, guys. xD

Mumage
7th November 2007, 6:07 PM
The Tomboyish Mermaid

Misty's always been my favorite character of the series, though at times I must admit I may have been a bit unfaithful to her, regarding the appearance of Dawn, but now that I think of it, Misty's a force to be reckoned with. I don't even think May and Dawn, as great as they are, can truely compare with the loving, nurturing, and beauty of the princess we call Misty. She's the best character of the series, hands down. In my opinion at least! :@

Togepi/Togetic. You won't believe this, but I cried an amazing amount after watching the episode in which Togepi evolves and is left behind to look after the Mirage Kingdom. It was such a beautiful episode, it showed how much Togepi really meant to her, and how hard it was for her to let go of the Pokemon she took in almost as her own child.

I just really hope one day we can see Misty again maybe reunite with Togetic and Ash.. ;176;<3

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 6:11 PM
Oh yeah! I completely forgot about her sisters! Thanks for rmeinding me, Peach! I swear, I only get Misty into my mind. xDDDD I loved how the writers got to show Daisy more often, especially her crazy driving skills. I don't blame Kasu-chan and Tracey being afraid of her reckless driving. xDDD I would be freaked out, too. Although that makes me wonder how Misty would do as a driver. That'll be fun to watch, too! Oh god, here I go with another episode idea! xD Yes, Daisy teaching Kasu-chan how to drive would be great, too! Oh the insanity and the bond between sisters; I love it! xD

Lily and Violet were so rejected through the Hosos/Chronicles. It was a little disappointing that they were almost never around, so yeah, you're right! We have to see them again to let us all know whether they're going to mature a little or still stay the same. I would be amused if they both took Misty around shopping for once. Poor Misty would be tortured but somehow in the end, like it. Yays, there's another idea! Watch out, guys. I'm on my fangirl crack today! xDDD That would be a great opportunity for us to see Violet and Lily!

*applauds happily at ideas, and sees some people take a few steps away from her* Sorry guys for my hyperness/insanity. xD

Welcome, Hikari, to the club! Be sure to enjoy yourself here with the rest of us! I'll add you to the list.

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 6:31 PM
Yeah, same here. I remember having a discussion about Misty's family in general at PokeCommunity. I'll share my little theory with you guys. =D

About her sisters, I always thought that all of the sisters are from the same marriage. Think about it. Let's say that the mother was a blond [like you said] but also had the triats for red/orange colored hair while the father must have the violet hair trait. So if you combine them together, you could get 75 percent warm colored hair, and then 25 dark colored hair. Warm colors would be Daisy, Lily, and Misty while the only dark haired one is Violet. Crazy, no? xD

I always thought that Daisy was the oldest, or else she wouldn't be starting to accept responsiblity from Misty. I don't know, Violet isn't that responsible, and the same with Lily, but then gain, we can't assume this sort of stuff. Violet I would assume to be the second, then Lily as the third, and Misty last. That was the way I have thought of the sisters.

I think we would really need the possible genotypes and phenotypes of the parents, and then we could get percentages of the offsprings, but since we don't have the parents, then this is very difficult to determine. But then again, that's my little theory. ^^

It might not make sense to everyone, but it sure makes sense to me. xD Feel free to share, too! =D

Mumage
7th November 2007, 6:33 PM
Daisy's gorgeous, well aren't they all. :o

I'm really hoping to see Misty with maybe a new hair-do (maybe long hair) if she ever decides to return to visit Ash and the Gang, or maybe they should make a pokespecial highlighting Misty's life back at Cerulean, I think that would be really cool too, and pretty cute, showing her daily life, her doing her thing at the gym, knocking them trainers down with her almighty pokepowers.. :P

Now i'm all excited, yay for Misty! :D

Peach
7th November 2007, 6:38 PM
About her sisters, I always thought that all of the sisters are from the same marriage. Think about it. Let's say that the mother was a blond [like you said] but also had the triats for red/orange colored hair while the father must have the violet hair trait. So if you combine them together, you could get 75 percent warm colored hair, and then 25 dark colored hair. Warm colors would be Daisy, Lily, and Misty while the only dark haired one is Violet. Crazy, no? xD

But then again this is an anime, and in anime everything is possible XD To have a natural pink or blue hair? XD It is possible only in anime <3
If we would search for a realistic answer, I would say that Lily and Violet would have dyed their hair for the shows XD

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 6:41 PM
LMAO, dying their hair! That's classic! Why haven't I thought of that before? That could be a possible theory, too! xDDD But yes, we definitely have to see how Misty is at the gym sometime. It would be so much fun! If only she was real. I would worship her, wth. xD

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Kasu-chan/29.jpg

MISTYFAN4EVER8887
7th November 2007, 6:48 PM
My favorite pokemon of Misty's? Definitely Togepi. I think it's wonderful how Misty cared for it just like a real mother would.

If you meet Misty in real life, what are 10 questions you would ask her? (exluding Do you love Ash?)

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 6:51 PM
Yeah, that's a great idea, Peach! =D I would love them to have another underwater show, thne perhaps have Cassidy and Butch try to step in to ruin the show. Maybe they could go after one of the pokemon there? I think that would be an interesting episode, too! Yays for ideas! xD Or maybe we could have the sisters having a lot of difficulty with the show, and keep trying to push each other around. That would be sweet and violent not to mention crack, guys! xD My god, I should start making a list for these crazy ideas. xDDD

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/vlcsnap-4208560.png

EDIT: Gotta answer the new topic. xD

If you meet Misty in real life, what are 10 questions you would ask her? (exluding Do you love Ash?)

1. May I have your autograph? I mean, come on! I want to know what her handwriting looks like! It would be plain awesome.
2. Can I glomp you? But, it's likely that I'll end up doing that without asking. xDDD
3. Can I hang out at the gym? Definitely would love to go there and see the place for myself. Just watch, I'm going to fangirl throughout the whole thing. xD
4. What do you plan to do about your goal of becoming a Water Pokemon Master? By this time, I would be sitting in front of her with a notepad and pen, writing down her answers. xD
5. Do you have any extra outfits? The more outfits, the better my fellow fans. ;D
6. Where's one place that you would love to be at right now? Just to get some more insight of Kasu-chan. <3
7. If you could have one wish, what would it be? I'd love to see her answer that!
8. How do you feel now about being a Gym Leader?
9. Would you end up catching more pokemon?
10. Where are your parents?

I bet she'll be afraid of me. xDDDD

~Mist~
7th November 2007, 7:00 PM
Ah, yes. Ono's classic manga of awesomeness. Gotta love it! I still have to get more volumes of his work. xD The manga is very entertaining and filled with pure fun for the older audience of fans. It's worth reading it. =D

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Manga/Weddingdress.jpg

Chelc
7th November 2007, 8:32 PM
Psyduck. It's hilarious and not to mention, totally adorable. I love Corsola, too - it's pink and I loved it in the Whirl Cup episodes and Chronicles. Togetic might have beaten both of them if it would've stayed with Misty, cuz the Mirage episodes are like some of my favorite episodes.

Dude, I cried when I saw GCYL, too. I was so sad for the rest of the day. My parents were like, "what's wrong?" and I was like, "MISTY LEFT POKEMON." They were kinda weirded out, but...XD;

Yes, Daisy teaching Kasu-chan how to drive would be great, too! Oh the insanity and the bond between sisters; I love it! xD

ROFLMAO. God, that'd be such a great episode especially if Tracey was in the car with them. I'd love to see that, too.

And yeah, I was wondering where Lily and Violet were in Chronicles. I love Lily, so that was pretty disappointing. There really needs to be more Chronicles, cuz I'd love to see Misty hanging out with her sisters and like a gazillion other things.

Aww, I can't really answer the current topic, because that's like the only thing I can think of to ask her atm - maybe I'll think of some others later, but yeah. :p

http://i20.*******.com/w2ox7k.jpg

Weedle_Mchairybug
8th November 2007, 12:25 AM
Hi, I'm Back

Ok, MistyMix89, as promised, I have done the online Petition. The petition Is right Here: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/BringMistyBackOntoPokemon

Anyways, Onto the new topics

1. in regards to a favorite of Misty's Pokemon: well, to be honest, I don't really have a favorite Pokemon on her team. In fact, I like them all equally. However, Since Togepi seems to be highly bashed in the fanbase as a whole, I might Defend it considering that It never really Abolished Misty's Anger, neither did Johto, and that's saying a lot.

(believe me, even with Togepi around, and even In Johto, Misty still very much has her world renowned anger with her. Believe me, If Togepi, or even Johto for that matter, really demolished her anger, she wouldn't have yelled, she wouldn't have gone on a rampage, so to speak, when insulted. In fact, if she really did lose her anger, the usual Insult thing directed at Misty would have played out More along the lines of one of the lines In Belle and Gaston's first conversation in the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast [in other words: "Belle: Gaston, you are so Primeethal! Gaston:*Chuckes happily* why, thank you, Belle!"] really, just replace Gaston's lines (as well as the name "Gaston") with Misty, and replace Belle's Lines (as well as the name "Belle") with Ash/Brock/Jessie/James/Macey/whoever Insulted her at one point or another, and you will see exactly what i think would have happened if she really did lose her personality either by togepi or by Johto.)

I'll wait in regards to the second topic though...

anyways, In regards to Misty, she is currently the only Female protagonist in the series to actually risk her own life like jumping in front of an attack/go after a seemingly impossible feat and save something/someone she cares for (In other words, she is currently the only female protagonist to pull an "Ash"). She is also currently the sole female character (much less the only character) to own a Pokemon and it's evolved form on the same team (Ie. Staryu and Starmie), and is also the only character as of yet to actually own Genderless pokemon (Manaphy and Jirachi don't count.).

well, that is all for now.

adrenaline
8th November 2007, 2:31 AM

I like all of them, they seem to have their own little flare that makes them unique -- just like Misty. I'll mention one that hasn't been though: I like her Staryu. I think one time she mentioned she polishes it every night and makes sure its healthy. Plus I like Staryu's ninja-like "Hya!" when it comes out of the pokeball. :D

In no particular order.

1. Who is your best friend?
2. What is your main goal in life besides Pokemon Training?
3. What other water pokemon do you want to capture?
4. What is your biggest fear (minus bugs)?
5. Who do you think of most? ;)
6. How does it feel being a Professional Gym Leader?
7. Would you want to re-join Ash's group?
8. What happened to your parents?
9. Which sibling are you closest to?
10. May I have a hug, please? :D

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m318/da1theflu/mistydecnext.jpg

Sushi Bunny
8th November 2007, 5:08 AM
The Tomboyish Mermaid

Hi! I'd like to join!

I was going to join the last club, but I saw that it was going to be restarted so I thought I'd just wait for the new one (I'm shocked at myself for waiting so long before I even thought of joining the last one! >_<).

Misty is one of my favorite characters. I love that shes a Good strong character and I love her personality. Her obsession with water Pokemon is fun too, I realised a while ago that water pokemon are one of the best types, there are lot of them that are really cool/cute/pretty. Sorry I started on about water Pokemon at the end there.

Oh! And can't forget the Mini Misty lures! I love the one in The Totodile Duel, the one with the cape.
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t178/shigurechan_2007/MiniMisty.jpg

~Mist~
8th November 2007, 7:05 AM
@ Weedle: Ah, okays then. Thanks for posting the link! It was already added to the first post. =D

@ Sushi Bunny: Aww, I'm sorry you had to wait all that time for you to join us. Welcome! You were added to the list. Do have fun here! And yes, we all must love the Misty lures. I wish I had one! xD

Skull13
8th November 2007, 9:00 AM
So, the club has been remade. Well, I want in, again. Like I said in the last club, Misty's quite an awesome character. When she's not acting cute and lovely, she's acting angry and crazy. That's what makes her entertaining.

Medea
8th November 2007, 11:39 AM
^*coughs*...Do read the first page please!

Eh, anyways, I hope you all got a chance to see Bye Bye Psyduck. I just loved it when she tries to put Golduck back in the pokeball and Psyduck comes out. Then Golduck goes to a group of girls and shows off and Misty says, "It's a pokemon version of Brock."

Poor Misty!

~Mist~
8th November 2007, 2:07 PM
Agreed. Sorry Skull13, you may not join due to the failure of following the rules. You may post again for an attempt to join exactly twenty-four hours after your post. Like Medea said, reading the first page would help. Until then, do not. Thank you.

I just loved it when Misty tried to let out Psyduck, but it was only an empty pokeball. xD It was fun when Misty and Marina were fangirling and the guys just have a blank expression. It was too adorable, and the part when their eyes are gleaming was funny. xD

Misty punk
8th November 2007, 3:28 PM
Aww, sure thing! Feel free, take your time. ^^ And the little icon is cute! Would you like me to add it to the icons section for the club? =D Also, to help you with the codes...

It should be [*/img139] at the end. Just don't include that star. Hope that helps! ^^;

Thank you! And yes I would like that to the icons list, thank you!
I'm almost done the banner as well.
I got GIMP the other day and can make way better stuff than last time!

PS: Sorry for quoting you now about a hundred posts later!

Mr. Bikini fan
8th November 2007, 5:04 PM
This club is cool and decent to join but since last club got on good to bad i'll join in since MistyMix89 keeps her no.1 fan so strong in her leauge.

My 3 coolest reasons why i like about misty is... (or more)

1. Misty's a cool funny character with strong anger and makes more like a garydos (But it does make me laugh when i watch pokemon master quest or jhoto stuff on Toonami and CNtoo)

2. Not to be rude the MM89 and to think i am a pervert, seriously i told Chelc to close my other club down because it always dies everyday except when me and my firend Dark_Absol always do the active while the rest were lazy to be active in my member list, and i just like seeing misty in cool types of bathing suits and her different types of looks, as well comparing to her sisters she looks fabulous as i seen when i was child.

3. I like water pokemon as well but psyduck..... nah he's not my type but kinda funny though when he pops out of his pokeball, i only wish misty she could've had azumarill but i love her pokemon totally and too tell ya all i have NOT watched all of her episodes in honnen and that new region, i only watch the current kanto region and jhoto region (I'm watching all the episodes on CNtoo every half term) episodes so to be honest with you all i do not know excatly the future of misty when different regions move and take on.

I think i only know 3 but will this do for you MistyMix89, if not i'll try again tomorrow because this forum sometimes dosnt work on me.

Crystal Clair
8th November 2007, 9:17 PM
The Tomboyish Mermaid
Bikinifan! You forgot to say the club code name! That's why I always read the first post, there may be a catch.

Well I decided to join because Misty's my favorite of the three girls and one of my absolute favorite girls in the series
1. She's beautiful
2. Best main girl
3. She's down to earth and quite smart

Here's some fanart I've done of her
Misty and Natane (http://crystalclair.deviantart.com/art/Kasumi-to-Natane-42456282)
and
Misty and Whitney in the jacuzzi (http://crystalclair.deviantart.com/art/Misty-and-Whitney-relaxin-28495190)

nickstr
9th November 2007, 3:28 AM
code: The Tomboyish Mermaid

sorry about before really should be careful and look for any catches first.:redface: Misty has been my favorite character for quite some time now I like her for a few reasons one is because she was a mentor and helped Ash when he started that is something I can relate to as I have been there to help others who are starting out with something. Another reason is that I have always thought of Misty as being cute despite the fact that she is a hot head and she always had great one liners to annoy her companions. I also like the Pokemon that she has especially Corsola whose personality as being both cute and tough seems to fit Misty perfectly and also Psyduck who despite being caught by accident and being a bit stupid would sometimes save the day when it had a bad enough headache.

~Mist~
9th November 2007, 3:47 PM
Guys, let me remind you that one liners are NOT allowed. One liners are posts that consist or only one line or less. I shouldn't have to tell you guys this.

@ Mr. Bikini Fan: I'm sorry, but you are denied for failure of following the rules. Do try again exactly twenty-four hours after your post. Also, please do not bring up other clubs. That's breaking the rules, too. Thank you.

Welcome Crystal Clair and nickstr! Thank you for following the form. Do enjoy yourselves here! =D Also, I like your fanarts, Crystal Clair. Misty fanart is always a plus. =D Anyways, you'll both be added to the list. ^^

Medea
9th November 2007, 11:14 PM
Oh yes and another reminder to those in the U.S. and have cable (i.e. Cartoon Network), I am pretty sure that the episode Navel Maneuvers will be on Monday. Or if it is sidetracked by (most likely a marathon for Veteran's day), then it will be on Tuesday.

You've got to love it when Misty is very flirtatious and that one is the best. I say that because, I wasn't much of a fan of Misty and Rudy several episodes later. I guess that's because I'm a fellow pokeshipper and I stick by that.

nickstr
10th November 2007, 3:53 AM
although, it was Misty herself who knows about love and helped two trainers get over their differences and let their Nidoran get together and also she gave an inspirational speech to Melvin the magician which gave him the confidence to defeat a forest of Exeguttor with his fire magic trick. I really like it when Misty did something really significant like those two things there and is most likely doing more as the Cerulean City gym leader I just wish we could learn what those things are.

Weedle_Mchairybug
10th November 2007, 5:09 PM
Hi,

Just a few things.

Nickstr, I agree with you. In fact, Misty did several stuff that would be arguably far more important than any Pokemon Contest, Grand Festival, Pokemon Gym, or even Pokemon League has to offer in the long run. Helping masses of people and saving lives. Basically Misty is the reason why the original group even survived when danger befalls them. also, welcome.

Peach, welcome, and I just wanted to tell you that I sent you a PM sometime ago in regards to the you-know-what. Also, yes, I also wish for her to return, in fact, more than just wish, I am currently doing something to bring her back.

Medea, If it airs at least at 4:00 pm (or 5:00 pm, if on a tuesday), I think I will be able to watch Naval Maneuvers if there aren't any sudden delays, see if it airs between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm/5:00 pm, I simply cannot watch it due to the fact that I am going to be at school.

and in regards to the Serebiiforums Bring Misty Back petition, has anyone signed yet? Sorry if I have to ask, but when I checked the petition, I couldn't see any signatures to approve.

Also, Misty did far more variances than the other characters, and also, under a technicality, she is also the actual first female character to do contests, even if it is just a one episode deal (to see what I mean, Watch Princess vs. Princess). Also, She also was one of the few people in the main cast to not be tricked as much by team rockets disguises as the others. and she is also the sole female anime character who is not of the female anime stereotype.

well, in regards to the second topic, I only have 3 things to ask Misty

1. how is your journey?
2. what happened to your parents?

and finally

3. will you be the one we need? (Yes, I know it was a "Heroes" reference. basically, this question was meaning if she will be the one to save all dimensions from the threat of the Female anime stereotype.)

Anyways, that's all for now.

nickstr
11th November 2007, 5:49 AM
all good points, as usual there was another episode where Misty was involved in a contest but it was purely a beauty contest though and it is great to hear that you are not just saying you want Misty back but are doing something about it. You should have more signatures for the petition and I might just be your first signature ;) as more people learn about it more will sign it. Yes Misty was smart enough to see through Team Rocket's lousy disguises and also was one of two who busted a fake breeding center although her disguise was not the best in the world as she did not hide her face well and that is a face I would know anywhere and so would the two who ran the center especially since she checked Psyduck into it too. As for the effort of bringing Misty back just keep trying eventually those in charge of the Pokemon anime will see exactly how much Misty's fans miss her and want her to return but there are some who think occasional cameos are enough and I understand their point of view but I am not one of them.

edit: I am the first to sign the petition!

Skull13
11th November 2007, 11:52 AM
Okay, let's see if I can finally get this posted. I've been having trouble doing anything in the website for the past few days. Now, let's see if I can do this correctly. Three reasons, and here's what I got.

1. She's definitely the longest female protagonist in the series.
2. When she's not acting cute and lovely, she's acting angry and crazy.
3. She definitely cares for other people whenever she has to.

I hope that this finally manages to get posted and I'm not breaking any more rules.

Medea
11th November 2007, 12:12 PM
^Again, read the first page my dear! You forgot the codeword verification. *waits for MistyMix89*

Sorry to be such a mod...that's because I am one (but that's beside the point).

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/052.jpg
More Luvdisc episode shots! *sighs* I just really wish that there would be more Hoso episodes so that we can see Misty again. I'm going to remain confident that there will be one and that it will revolve around Misty and possible Togekiss!

Chelc
11th November 2007, 3:40 PM
More Luvdisc episode shots! *sighs* I just really wish that there would be more Hoso episodes so that we can see Misty again. I'm going to remain confident that there will be one and that it will revolve around Misty and possible Togekiss!

<3 her outfit in the Luvdisc episode. I do, too, seriously - I really hope that Togekiss isn't involved though, because tbh, I think the thing is really creepy/fugly, and doesn't really suit her at all. XD; Though if it gives her a reason to make an appearance, then well, I guess it'd be okay, but...yeah. <.<;

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5215/mafuan0.jpg
Winter art found on: http://photobucket.com/

~Mist~
12th November 2007, 1:33 AM
@ Skull13: Dude, are you blind? xD Sorry, you still got things wrong. o__o; I didn't think that people could get it wrong twice, but oh well. I can't allow you to post until you get it right. Reading the How To Join part should help you. This time, you'll have to wait a week until you can post again. Sorry, but if people aren't really reading the rules, I don't have much of a choice but to be strict. I'll have to edit the first post for that, then. -o-;

And thanks, Medea! I know you're only doing your job, so it's natural. ^^

I love her outfit in that episode! I just wish she wore it more often. I thought it looked very retro on her, and knee socks = <3! If we get another episode/another appearance, she should definitely wear it again. That outfit just owns. Even more than her Hoenn one. *shot* xD

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/BF-Hoso-Shinou/kasumi-hosousp02-37.jpg

nickstr
12th November 2007, 3:53 AM
I like it too but also the one that Misty wore in all the Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto episodes and a few others that only appeared in one episode such as the Goldeen costume which was worn in March Of The Exeguttor Squad and also the kimono from The Ghost of Maidens Peak are a few of my favorites.

Mumage
12th November 2007, 11:00 AM
She looks amazing in the Luvdisc episode, omg.. her beauty is blinding me, seriously!

I have a topic, in which of the episodes where Misty makes an appearance do you like most?

My favourite Misty episode has to be the one where Togepi evolves into Togetic, such a heartfelt moment.. where she says goodbye. Honestly, I still can't get over that. I really want Togetic to reappear and maybe rejoin Misty for such more adventures with Ash or possibly a new gang..

I also gotta agree with ya Chelc, I wouldn't want to see Togetic evolve, Togekiss is a little strange.. but still cute!

Medea
12th November 2007, 2:23 PM
I only say Togekiss should be in a special with Misty is that everything we've seen in the anime up to this point, anything with Togepi and Togetic in it, had Misty in it. It's just common sense to have some sort of special involving Misty and Togekiss.

It's either that or they show Togekiss and Ash tells a story involving a Misty flashback.

I prefer the first idea, but you know, anything to get Misty back.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/EP9020.jpg

You've got to love the season one Misty though!

CharizardAngel
12th November 2007, 5:24 PM
The Tomboyish Mermaid
Hi, I would really like to join because:
1- Misty is a unique character with great personalities and passions
2- Misty likes to battle, and isn't a girl who likes to compete in contests, and we already have two of those
3- Misty was one of the top reasons why I like the anime

adrenaline
12th November 2007, 8:48 PM
I have yet to see the Luvdisc Hoso episode. I have however seen "Cerulean Blues," "Date with Delcatty" and "Blue Badge of Courage" -- all are great Misty character development episodes especially when she retakes her Gym and conquers her fears. Here are some screen shots from the Hosos. :D

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m318/da1theflu/notmyboyfriend.jpg
"A Date with Delcatty"

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m318/da1theflu/dreams.jpg
"Cerulean Blues"

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m318/da1theflu/exhausted.jpg
"The Blue Badge of Courage"

Sushi Bunny
13th November 2007, 5:48 AM
Hello! Sorry I haven't posted since I joined.

@ Sushi Bunny: Aww, I'm sorry you had to wait all that time for you to join us. Welcome! You were added to the list. Do have fun here! And yes, we all must love the Misty lures. I wish I had one! xD

Thanks! I was mad at myself for not joining the Misty club as one of the first things I did when I joined Serebii. :p

Hope it's ok if I go back and answer the first topic.

I like Psyduck, although I'm sure if I had Psyduck it would get on my nerves too.

I like her Horsea too though, probably just because it's cute. >_<

@Chelc: That Misty fanart is really cute!

Medea
13th November 2007, 10:10 AM
adrenaline, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that second picture from A Date with Delcatty? I remember Misty talking to Togepi at night while she was sitting in the gym after talking with Daisy and Tracey in that episode.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/EP7131.jpg

adrenaline
14th November 2007, 5:55 AM
adrenaline, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that second picture from A Date with Delcatty? I remember Misty talking to Togepi at night while she was sitting in the gym after talking with Daisy and Tracey in that episode.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/EP7131.jpg

Is it? I admit I don't really categorize my pictures that well. I know for sure It's a Hoso episode. I could have sworn the picture of her on the board with Togepi was from "Cerulean Blues" because she was thinking about running the gym solo and was voicing her feelings.

No matter, this one I know for sure is from that episode. ^^;

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m318/da1theflu/mistygreeneyes.jpg

Medea
14th November 2007, 1:43 PM
Made a little mistake! Apparently, Cartoon Network is being an unforgivable butthole as they are not playing the old Pokemon right now. Hopefully, they'll play it soon. Its just that I didn't see too much action this week and how convenient that the episodes stop at the Orange Islands. These episodes do have some of Misty at her best! Namely the episodes with Danny and Rudy and the Poliwag episode.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/016.jpg

nickstr
14th November 2007, 11:34 PM
I know i'm unhappy with Cartoon Network's schedule change too they have been giving Pokemon fans in general the short end of the stick lately and they are at it again today when will we get to see our favorite red-head again that is the question. I agree about it being a bad time to start this the second season was Misty's moment to shine and do things that were really significant such as the thing with the Nidoran and many others too.

~Mist~
15th November 2007, 3:23 AM
Welcome CharziardAngel! Glad you read the club rules. Be sure to have fun here! =D

Yeah, Cartoon Network is definitely being a prick lately for interfering with our Misty episodes. It's just weird. o.o;

Anyways, why not get a new topic in? What are your favorite Misty related fansites? Be sure to explain why.

Oh, that's so hard. I know tons of websites that are just plain awesome. ANML.com was my favorite when it used to be up. It had fanfics, screenshots, hints, clips, and fanart. I was addicted to that site, reading every fanfic on there. xD My obsession is weird. But ever since it went down, I haven't really seen many websites that are great. Miyabic Room is one hell of a website, or rather, a fansite but it's mostly Pokeshipping related so yeah. xD Let me see, there's also Leafy's which is really nice, too. Tons of fanart over there of all kinds. 8D Or wait, I just remembered now. Kasumi Suki! Yes, that site was pure love! It was an awesome site that had the best Misty fanart I think I have ever seen, cute little buttons, and so much more. Man, I can't believe I forgot. xDD It's a shame that the site has closed down as well. That's often a problem with the majority of Misty websites; they just often seem to stop updating or simply disappear sadly.

nickstr
15th November 2007, 4:17 AM
yes that is the problem and good idea to introduce a new topic that previous one could have been a flamewar. One of my favorite Misty fan sites is Misty's Page and that site even has a bunch of forums where it is all about Misty and her Pokemon in the anime, games, manga and anywhere else also has some pictures taken from various episodes AMVs and many other things and it is still being updated on a regular basis.

Peach
15th November 2007, 7:20 AM
What are your favorite Misty related fansites? Be sure to explain why.
TeppoPepper - the one and only XD
It has the greates fanarts and I just love the colouring

Miyabic Room
The heaven for any fan of AAML art. I really like her style <3

AAML
Like MM89 said, that site has been gone forever! But I really liked it <3333

Medea
15th November 2007, 10:13 PM
What are your favorite Misty related fansites? Be sure to explain why.

Teppo wins overall!

It's just that there were so many fan arts I loved so much and pretty much fits with so many of my fantasies that are inside my head or whatever I picture something to be.

Oh yeah, I've done a few AMV's that do feature Misty. I'll have to see if I can post videos from my photobucket, and if I can, I'll post.

latios reborn
16th November 2007, 3:01 AM
hey i would like to join please

as i have always had a soft spot for misty as the original girl and dare i say it she is cute and just down right cool.
especially with taking brock off all the joy's and jennies

hope that is all i need to say.

quick edit: The Tomboyish Mermaid.

Medea
16th November 2007, 2:02 PM
^Missing a little something! Codeword needed!

Again, I have to play mod :p

OH MY GOOD-GOLLY GOSH! I completely forgot about this! Usually it's the first thing I post if I join something and that's my collage! I made this Misty collage about two or three years ago and now it's time to post again!

Misty collage! (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Collages/misty-collage.jpg)

nickstr
17th November 2007, 6:30 AM
good work I liked the collage that has been a problem with some people who tried to join they have forgotten the codeword but then again I did the first time too. It's good to see that there are many out there who like Misty especially considering the fact that she needs all the support she can get especially in these uncertain times.

Weedle_Mchairybug
19th November 2007, 1:04 AM
Hi, Just wanted to let all of you know that, as a reminder, that we submit our petitions and global boycott letters on November the 26th, as well as the address being The Pokemon Company, 1-8-1 Marumouchi Trust Tower, 18S Marumouchi, Chiyoda-Tokyo, 105-0005 Japan. In fact, If you are planning on doing it, I highly suggest that you mark your calendars. Oh, and we might have to alert the other Misty fans on this site of this as well. Time Is running out, we need to get Misty back onto the Main cast.

@Nickstr: yes, I have noticed the recent spike of people forgetting their code clearance. Maybe we should try and make it... More obvious, if you know what I Mean.

@Medea: Nice Collage! It is a good piece of art. It really emphasizes on Misty. Good Job!

@Latios_Reborn: Umm... Listen, you need to give the code clearance for us to join the club. I'm sorry, but rules are rules. Besides, you can post again today since your 24 hrs have passed since you last posted (well, more like nearly 96 hrs.).

@Hikari: umm... about that fanart..., No offense, since it is drawn pretty well, but, couldn't you at least try and post a fanart that doesn't have Misty's... you know what... exposed? now granted, at least her mermaid wig is covering most of it, but still...

BTW, I just Joined the Waterflower World.

nickstr
19th November 2007, 2:43 AM
Weedle_Mchairybug, I saw your first few posts on the Waterflower World it is a small group but they all share one thing, they like Misty so you should feel welcome there I have been a member since last August. I would save the boycott as a last resort as it is an extreme measure I already refuse to watch the new series and most of the advanced generation as well as anything other than the first five movies.

Skull13
19th November 2007, 9:24 AM
Okay, my last chance to do this right. Here I go.

1. Misty definitely the longest female protagonist in the series.
2. When she's not acting cute and lovely, The Tomboyish Mermaid is acting angry and crazy.
3. She definitely cares for other people whenever she has to.

Hopefully, I'm following the procedure correctly, this time (The code name is within my three reasons).

Xashlei
19th November 2007, 1:29 PM
The Tomboyish Mermaid is my favorite character in the whole anime! I would love to join this club... I hope I can be active and keep track of whatever's going on. ^_^ Well, I hope this is an ok joining post... I'll be posting around in another club now. Ciao~

~Blue Milotic ;350;

Water Spirit
20th November 2007, 5:14 PM
Jeez, I don't like this mass closure on everything.

Sign me up MistyMix as a member! Hope you're doing well and I know you'll do us proud with running this club! ^_^

Take care

WS
XxX

~Mist~
21st November 2007, 7:00 PM
Sorry, latios reborn. Even if you do edit your last post with the codename, I can't allow you in, but hey, you potsed about a few days ago, so you're free to try again. =]

@ Weedle: Wait, what? I can't make the codename any more obvious than that. Do you all want me to put it in big, huge bold letters, and thus, still get people who don't use it? Seems kind of pointless to me. Not my fault if people can't read the rules. There's plenty of chances for anyone to be in the club. =P

@ Skull13: Ooh, yay, you got it at last! xD Hooray, I won't have to ban you! xD Welcome! I'll be sure to put you in the list soon. ^^

@ Blue Milotic: Welcome! Thank you for following the rules! Just remember to keep following them and you'll be just fine. You'll be added to the list, too. =D

@ Medea: Oooh, what a splendid collage you made! I'll be sure to include it in the club's Photobucket account. Great job! ^^

@ Water Spirit: Dudette, where have you been?! xD How are you? Don't worry about me, I'm doing just fine. ^^ But yeah, there's been changes since the last club. I'll be sure to add you in the list once the codename is included in your next post, okays? New rule for anyone new coming in. ^^;

nickstr
22nd November 2007, 12:34 AM
I forgot about that movie will have to watch Pokemon the Movie 2000 again sometime as I have not seen it in a while. It also has some neat dialog especially between Misty and Melody involving Ash as that is the movie where Misty gets teased about being Ash's "girlfriend" but at one point to deny these claims she says "he's a boy and he's a friend but he's NOT a boyfriend!" and also other things about how she thinks that Ash is stubborn. But, seeing as I have a four day weekend this week I will have to dig out my tape of Pokemon the Movie 2000 and watch it as I will have the time.

Skull13
22nd November 2007, 9:50 AM
Finally! I've been holding on to a question that I've been waiting to ask for a while now. I'm not sure if it's been asked before, but I'll ask it anyway.

If Misty had to deal with a crossover character, who would it be?

I'd say Sonic The Hedgehog. Sonic's not one to handle water very well, and who better than Misty to show him the ropes. In fact, I'd think that they'd both make an awesome team.

In fact, I wrote a nice little story a while back. There are two other parts to this story, but they seriously pale in comparison to this part, which turned out to be a favorite for a lot of people. I figure that I should share it with you guys as well.

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/EEVFR67czdK6zH-9Mj4mP6ING5eEeIJ5wkrnoyL-TJ76Q3JJ2hOi900xKYFwwCFfNOGKDrS6dDzXddhfUaMuhLT7fW aydXp9t2n8vQ/Skull13%27s%20Stories/S%26S%20%28Sonic%20In%20Kanto%29.doc

johnnyd2
24th November 2007, 4:30 PM
@skull13: id like to read your story... but the link doesnt work, BTW can i join again?

Skull13
25th November 2007, 10:33 AM
@skull13: id like to read your story... but the link doesnt work, BTW can i join again?

What's the problem? It works just fine for me. Well, if no one else is able to view it, then I might as well post it here.

Like I said, there are two other parts to this story that can be found in the Yahoo! Groups, VGGTS3, or in here.

http://vggtsworld.ta-host.com/

[Story removed]

Weedle_Mchairybug
26th November 2007, 2:14 AM
Ok guys, The day that we submit our petitions and global boycott letters is tomorrow at 4:30pm in all timezones at the latest. when anyone of you has submitted your petitions and global boycott letters during that time, say "I did it" when you have submitted the petitions. and if you don't, well, at least try and make time for next week or next month to do it (unless you don't want her to come back, of course.) also, lets hope that all of our "old friends" who have not yet joined the club still remembered our plan.

@Johnnyd2, I'm sorry, but unless you give the code clearance, we can't let you join the club. try again next time, and be absolutely sure you give the Code clearance to join.

Anyways, during Thanksgiving, I told (most of) my relatives in a speech as to why I am Extremely loyal to misty, and why I hated the female anime stereotype. and they agreed with me as well as signed my petition.

well, anyways, in regards to Misty, I think that, contrary to popular belief, that she is a pretty decent cook. I mean, really, In "Stun spore detour", she was the one who cooked up that salveyo elixir, and there was an official Orange Islands card that depicted Misty cooking something.

anyways, that's all for now.

nickstr
26th November 2007, 3:16 AM
I have not been making petitions but have been looking all over petition spot and signing as many petitions to bring Misty back as possible. One of those petitions had, and I am not joking about this nearly 28,000 signatures! However, that one had been around for a while but it shows one thing, there are many people out there who miss Misty and want her to return.

~Mist~
27th November 2007, 3:53 PM
Gaaaaaaaaaah.

Okay, I wouldn't expect myself to say something like this but absolutely no fanfiction in here. You are allowed to briefly mention your story with a link, but posting the chapters here = no. Please, save it for the Fanfiction section. You don't post chapters of your story in any club. This isn't a place where you would expect reviews. Not only that, but you posted two chapters. Sorry Skull13, but I'm going to have to ban you from posting here. I've already given you a bunch of chances. Whether you PM me or not, I'm not going to change my mind. So, please do not post here again. I'll have to update the rules once more about no fanfiction. That is just plain sad. >>;

Anyways, moving on.

No. Don't post again until twenty-four hours after your last post. Please see the first post on how to join. -o-;

Also, please no bashing. Yes, I'm talking to you, Weedle. Consider that to be a strike. You can't go around bashing other characters because people here also like may, too.

Anyways, everyone please get back on topic. Those of you who have been in topic while following the rules, thank you. =] I'm off yet again to edit the rules.

Medea
28th November 2007, 2:02 PM
Well then...since we are speaking about fan fics and I promise I'm not going to post chapters here because that would be stupid of me...

Eh, you all know I have Romance 101. It's pretty funny, has Misty quite a bit, adult humor though, but still funny. The link is always in my sig.

There, I did my advertising here and a brief mentioning!. I'll shut up now and go back to pics!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/008.jpg

nickstr
1st December 2007, 5:23 AM
I remember the episode that picture was from if memory serves it was from the same episode that Ash caught Caterpie in and also one of the episodes in which Misty reads the title card! On the subject of the fanfic I read it a few days ago when I had some time on my hands I liked it but of course, I like most fanfics with Misty in them.

Mumage
4th December 2007, 5:18 AM
Does anyone remember the episode where Misty and Ash battled over a Totodile? Well if you do, I really think that Misty should have got to keep Totodile instead of Ash. It would be perfect in her team! Unlike Ash who does not know how to take care of all his Pokemon properly, Misty does, and so Totodile would have been in better hands and probably would have gotten enough experience to evolve into Crocanaw and eventually Feraligatr. What does everyone else think? Do you guys think that'd Totodile would suit Misty more than Ash? I sure do..

Sushi Bunny
4th December 2007, 6:49 AM
I remember that episode, I actually have it. It's one of my favorite episodes, it has some really good moments. I love it when she uses her secret weapon Togepi, that part's really cute.

I really don't mind that Ash got Totodile, I'm sure it would have been fine with Misty though too. Besides Misty was happy that she got a Poliwhirl.

Medea
4th December 2007, 12:19 PM
Oh yeah...You know, it would be really cool. Not just Totodile I'm talking about. I'm talking in general with water type starters. Hey, topic just came up!

Which water type starter could you imagine Misty having; Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip, or Piplup?

latios reborn
5th December 2007, 12:12 AM
Which water type starter could you imagine Misty having; Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip, or Piplup?

honestly i could see all 4 of them as she goes nuts over all water pokemon, but if i had to pick one i would go (this is hard) i would say Piplup or mudkip as she would think that they are the 2 cutest and piplup would just be like misty all proud.

Medea
5th December 2007, 2:00 PM
Honestly, I would go with Totodile or Mudkip. Yeah, I just really don't want to see two main girl characters with the same pokemon (i.e. May/Squirtle and Dawn/Piplup). You see what I mean. But if she were to get Totodile or Mudkip, think how that would be if and when they evolve and in a gym battle no less.

nickstr
6th December 2007, 1:18 AM
I would agree, Totodile would be a good water starter for Misty to have and it's final evolved form is one of the most powerful water Pokemon out there so it would help her team even more. This might be a bit off topic but I say this from experence personally I always like to start with Totodile in Pokemon Silver and it really helps my teams especially when it evolves into Feraligatr so if Misty had a Totodile it would help her out too.

latios reborn
6th December 2007, 2:47 AM
don't forget she has a gyarados now

nickstr
6th December 2007, 4:34 AM
I did not forget about that Gyrados is a good one to have as well but Feraligatr, the final evolved form of Totodile is an excellent water type to have too and as I seem to recall, at one point Misty was afraid of Gyrados but fortunately, she got over this fear and her team was made stronger than ever with this new addition.

latios reborn
6th December 2007, 5:28 AM
yeah when she was a baby she got to close and i think near it's mouth so if it tried to eat her or something i can't remember. but then she got over hear fear after protecting one in the gym from a bunch of tentacool and tentacruel and then it liked her i guess so she kept it

Medea
6th December 2007, 2:38 PM
Now don't get me wrong. I would love for Misty to have a Piplup or a Mudkip (if I can get passed the whole two main characters with the same pokemon one day). I mean, when they evolve, she can have some crucial advantages. I mean besides Starmie, Misty doesn't really have any pokemon who are not two types.

Makes me think she should of taken a lesson from Marina from the Orange Islands.

latios reborn
6th December 2007, 10:34 PM
yes it was mentioned that starmie is a water only type where the rest are 2 types like psyduck water/psychic and gyarados water/dragon etc. not sure about corsola.

and she could have a totodile or mudkip as the other girls didn't/don't have them only ash and brock.

Medea
6th December 2007, 10:53 PM
Uh, I think you're forgetting Psyduck, Gyrados and Corsola along with Staryu and Starmie that you mentioned. ^^
My bad. Gyrados is part flying type (even though people like to call it a dragon) and Corsola is part rock. And last time I checked, Psyduck was purely a water type and same goes for the evolve form Golduck.

Now if Misty were to have Empoleon or Swampert, it could step up Misty's battling just a bit. She could use a part ground type and see what she can do with steel type attacks.

But another pokemon (that is not a starter water type) that would be perfect for Misty would be Lapras.

Agree or disagree!

latios reborn
7th December 2007, 12:09 AM
really? huh my bad i thought it was part psychic as it can use psychic attacks.

she did seem to really like ash's lapras so yeah just to keep around the gym i could see that happening

adrenaline
8th December 2007, 3:58 AM
@ latios reborn - Not to play pseudo-creator or anything, but I don't think you've said the codeword. You really need to read the rules before you post. MM89 would appreciate it.

I could imagine her having a Squirtle even though its been done to death. A water pokemon from Kanto suits her.

---
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m318/da1theflu/buggedout-1.jpg

latios reborn
8th December 2007, 4:02 AM
[QUOTE=adrenaline;7271698]@ latios reborn - Not to play pseudo-creator or anything, but I don't think you've said the codeword. You really need to read the rules before you post. MM89 would appreciate it.

actually i did way back on my first post. a few pages back.

but i'll say it again. the tomboyish mermaid

"Misty met cresselia during her time at the gym,doing so cresselia took an interest in misty and ultimatly chose to stay with her.She knows alot of powerful phychic attacks like phychic,phycho cut and phycho shift,she also can use lunar dance to help out her fellow teamates and get escape from criminals."

does anyone know about this that i just found?

nickstr
9th December 2007, 8:18 AM
nice picture I remember very well what episode that is from, Gotta Catch Ya Later, an episode which for me is very hard to watch. It is too bad we only saw that furoshiki (yes, that is what it really is called) only once that I know of after that episode.

Medea
9th December 2007, 2:15 PM
GCYL, great episode. But there was only one episode that made me cry and it had Misty in it and that was A Togepi Miracle. Only one to make me cry because of that Misty/Togetic goodbye! I was in tears.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/JJ000014.jpg

nickstr
10th December 2007, 2:28 AM
same here, there are times where if I watch that episode I am either crying or close to it that was just sad and it also for a large part, Misty's departure drove me away from the Pokemon anime I only watch reruns these days.

~Mist~
10th December 2007, 5:14 AM
Here we go again. xD

Sorry latios_reborn, but I thought I told you in this post here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7204112&postcount=95) that you weren't allowed to post unless you provided the codename. I saw that you edited your first post here with the codename. I said that doesn't count unless you posted again with the codename, which you failed to do. Seems like my post was ignored as usual. =] Also, posting a bunch of one liners? Sorry, but you are banned as well.

Guys, one liners are really annoying. That goes for everybody here, no exceptions. I'm giving strikes to every member who has posted one liners; it's really sad. Elaborate and explain your posts, especially about topics. It's not that hard, really. o__o;; So, if all of you guys [the ones that post one liners here] could explain more in future posts, I would greatly appreciate that. =D

I'll start keeping a list of people who are posting one liners. Everyone who is listed here gets a strike, plus I point out the post where you made the mistake. =] If any of you have any objections, please feel free to PM me.

Misty punk: o1 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7276694&postcount=136), o2 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7230211&postcount=106)
adrenaline: o1 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7275399&postcount=132) [replying to a quote doesn't count as a line. ^^;], o2 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7265134&postcount=123), o3 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7256169&postcount=111)
Hikari: o1 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7269265&postcount=128) [Those two little lines don't count, either.], o2 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7264500&postcount=121), o3 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7181395&postcount=86), o4 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7155078&postcount=60), o5 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7148824&postcount=43)
Medea: o1 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7268890&postcount=127), o2 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7244282&postcount=109), o3 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7207438&postcount=99), o4 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7156063&postcount=61), o5 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7154478&postcount=58), o6 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7150007&postcount=47)
Peach: o1 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7253566&postcount=110), o2 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7204316&postcount=96), o3 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7148798&postcount=40), o4 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7148743&postcount=35), o5 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7148663&postcount=32), o6 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7148609&postcount=30), o7 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7148472&postcount=26)
Weedle McHairybug: o1 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7216367&postcount=100)
[B]Charziard Angel: o1 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7180210&postcount=84)
MISTYFAN4EVER8887: o1 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7149296&postcount=46)

I'm serious, guys. The tiny posts have to stop. All of these posts will count as one strike. Two more and it's banland. I'll keep giving out strikes until I see improvement. I expect people to follow the rules here, so please respect them. I hate doing this. ;;

Medea
10th December 2007, 3:54 PM
0_O

Okay, my bad. I didn't realize that I had to say anything when posting up pictures (other than the picture itself and a comment to go along with it). I thought that was just something I could do (I don't know I get to have that right with a couple of other threads). But, whatever. Rules are rules and I wouldn't want to feel like a hypocrite. And usually if I'm not posting any pictures, I will make my posts with more than two lines or sentences (about Misty).

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/misty_ash3.jpg
Well look at this!

This is where I go back to my thing with Misty's hair. In this picture you clearly see Misty with short hair. Now of course we've all seen her with long hair when she's a mermaid. Comments?

nickstr
11th December 2007, 9:36 AM
I remember that picture, it was from one of the Orange Island episodes the one where Brock decided to become Professor Ivy's assistant. That is one of the few cases I can recall where Misty had her hair down and it was short as she obviously wore her hair in the distinctive side ponytail most of the time. And about the recent discussion on the rules, even I got penalized for short posts a couple of times and saw that as a wakeup call so I try to keep my posts as detailed as possible.

adrenaline
11th December 2007, 5:39 PM
This is where I go back to my thing with Misty's hair. In this picture you clearly see Misty with short hair. Now of course we've all seen her with long hair when she's a mermaid. Comments?

When Misty does the Mermaid thing she uses extentions in her hair. I really have nothing to back that up on but everytime she's at the Cerulean Gym playing the Mermaid she has long hair down to her back. But, everytime she has her hair down when traveling its only down to her shoulders (with the exception of Princess vs. Princess).

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m318/da1theflu/mistymermaid.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m318/da1theflu/mistykimono.jpg

---

@ MM89 - Oops, sorry about that. Ya'know I thought the same thing Medea said, and really only thought it was okay when a mod did it. ^^ Anyways, I'm not blaming anyone else, I'll be more careful in the future.

Kasumi
11th December 2007, 7:28 PM

Squirtle because he is the wanderfullest from these. Do you like more Misty with mermaid hair or her real short hair? I like more her real hair.

~Mist~
11th December 2007, 9:16 PM
Medea, nickstr, & adrenaline: Don't worry about it, we all make mistakes, trust me. I made a ton of stupid mistakes, too, so don't sweat. xD

@ Kasumi: Um, codeword? I swear to god, would it kill people to read the rules before posting? D; Sorry, but you're not accepted to the Member List. You may not post again until 24 hours after your post and try again. If you continue to post without the codeword along with what is required, that could result to a ban. Please take the time to read over the rules at the first page. It'll help.

Man, I barely get to talk about Kasu-chan anymore. ;; But anyways, I really admire her hair whenever it's short. It's so adorable yet tomboyish at the same time. I think she looks very pretty anytime she has it down. Her long hair is sweet, too. <3

I wish we could see her in a kimono again. It's about time we see her in another awesome outfit, or at least the retro outfit from the Luvdisc episode. That one was pretty sweet to see her in. :3 shame it only got one episode. ;__;

Medea
11th December 2007, 9:50 PM
Yeah, my apologies. I hang around the shipping picture thread too much. But yeah, like adrenaline put with the pictures, it gets me to speculate if that is really a wig that Misty is wearing when she's out of water. Okay, maybe not a wig. It has to be something though. I mean when you see Misty in certain scenes in Pokeball Peril, Ghost of Maiden's Peak, and any other episode with Misty's hair down, it's short (as long as she's not a mermaid).

Puzzling!

~Mist~
13th December 2007, 2:30 PM
Aww, no worries! =D I have always thought that she wore really good hair extentions or something like that, but a wig is definitely possible. We have to have an episode of her just to figure that out but I doubt the writers would want to show her secret. xD I love her hair in whatever way it looks; all of the hairstyles she had were really cute.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/-cute-cheer-.jpg
Like this one. I thought it was one of the most adorable styles ever! She looks so cheerful, telling Team Rocket that they her side. xD

Misty is so made of win. <3

Medea
14th December 2007, 1:53 PM
Oh yeah, I remember the Pokemon Fashion Flash episode. And I know this is a Misty club so I'll keep my mouth shut on a couple of things when it comes to Pokeshipping and save it for the people who read my fic. But I can't help it, there was a couple of hints. And of course, we all can't say no to Misty's temper.

Makes me wonder if she comes back we'll see some of that old temper. Who knows?

TheKickerOfElves
16th December 2007, 3:39 AM
The Tomboyish Mermaid

Hello there!! Its been forever since Ive been on here so I thought I would look up some good clubs, and sure enough, I stumbled upon this club! I would love to join this club if you would let me. And here are my reasons:
1. Misty trains water pokemon, so thats awesome all in itself..And to add to that she has a Gyarados..that part is pretty self explanitory.
2. I have always wanted to see Misty and Ash get together..The majority of the time I find myself siding with Misty while Ash and her are/were arguing..I have always been able to relate my personality with hers.
And 3. Misty is just all around awesome..from her looks to her attitude..I'm surprised Ash hasnt been going around on his adventure in a wheelchair after some of the stuff he put Misty through.
If I could join this club, that would be amazing!

Xashlei
16th December 2007, 3:52 AM
Well, everything seems alright TheKickerofElves. But we'll just wait for MistyMix89 to approve you in. Love the banner by the way. ;) Pokeshippin'~ I really should join in the new thread again... and the fanlisting. But for some strange reason, I keep forgetting. Someone remind me to! XD

~Mist~
16th December 2007, 4:07 AM
Oh, thank the lord! Someone actually read the rules! xDDD Welcome, TheKickerofElves! I'll be happy to add you to the Member List. I noticed that you're using my very old banner from my old Pokeshipping site. [See the MM89 at the bottom right with that blinding as hell green? xD] I'm surprised people still go on it regardless of the lack of updates. xD Welcome anyways! =D

@ Blue Milotic: I'll remind you to! xD

Anyways, back to was Medea was saying, I think probably sometime we'll see her temper again. Ash often does say something silly in front of her presence but then again, she just teases him nowadays. Or maybe we can have some idiot make her angry at the gym. Any takers for a bratty trainer? xD Yeah, she can kick his butt best. <3 *shot*

Oh yeah, did I mention I'm currently writing a Christmas oneshot, too? I'll let you guys know when it's up. Lots of detail about our favorite redhead. <3

nickstr
16th December 2007, 8:11 AM
That is great to hear I might want to read that when it is finished. Having a bratty trainer drop in on Misty would make for an interesting story and could end up in a speech that will lead the person to change their point of view on something, which is what Misty always seemed to be good at in the anime.

Medea
16th December 2007, 12:17 PM
Anyways, back to was Medea was saying, I think probably sometime we'll see her temper again. Ash often does say something silly in front of her presence but then again, she just teases him nowadays. Or maybe we can have some idiot make her angry at the gym. Any takers for a bratty trainer? xD Yeah, she can kick his butt best. <3 *shot*

That is true. I almost forgot that one of the many factors that infect her life that could lead to her having a heart attack one day (kidding). She could easily lose her temper with Psyduck. The poor thing can't even swim. And then there's her older sisters, who still treat her like Cinderella.

But if she were to return, if Ash says something stupid or if Brock says something stupid, I'm pretty sure there would be some consequences thanks to Misty. I would love to see Misty trying to grab Brock's ear, but misses her chance because Croagunk beat her to it. Or how about the other way around?

Kasumi
16th December 2007, 12:20 PM
I want to join this club because I just love Misty and I enjoy talking about her and pokeshipping. Can I to be added to the member list?

TheKickerOfElves
16th December 2007, 5:53 PM
I would love to see Misty trying to grab Brock's ear, but misses her chance because Croagunk beat her to it. Or how about the other way around?

How awkward would it be if Misty, Max, and Croagunk were all together when Brock started one of his little love rants to Officer Jenny or Nurse Joy.

MISTYFAN4EVER8887
17th December 2007, 2:46 AM
I imagine a fight breaks out amoung them as to who holds him back. I would laugh SO HARD if that happened!

I have to say Misty has one of the BEST singing voices of any cartoon character I've heard sing. And I've heard ALOT of cartoon characters sing. Most of them are pretty bad :D Her singing on Under The Mistletoe is awesome. I didn't like Ash's as much but hers is really, really good. I praise Racheal Lillis for her work on that album. I mean, voiceing a character is hard enough, but making that character SING must be almost impossible! :)

Sushi Bunny
17th December 2007, 7:17 AM
Welxome to the club TheKickerOfElves!

I can imagine her with Totodile, but I could she her with the others too. Maybe I can see her Totodile the most is just because there was an episode where she wanted to catch one. I would love to see her reactions to Piplup and Buizel, I wonder which one she'd go more crazy over?

I imagine a fight breaks out amoung them as to who holds him back. I would laugh SO HARD if that happened!

I would LOVE to see that! And then they decide it would be better to team up on him. Misty holds him by the ear while Croagunk continuously poison jabs or brick breaks him.

Medea
17th December 2007, 1:45 PM
I have to say Misty has one of the BEST singing voices of any cartoon character I've heard sing. And I've heard ALOT of cartoon characters sing. Most of them are pretty bad :D Her singing on Under The Mistletoe is awesome. I didn't like Ash's as much but hers is really, really good. I praise Racheal Lillis for her work on that album. I mean, voiceing a character is hard enough, but making that character SING must be almost impossible! :)
Huh. I do remember Misty singing (just a little bit) on the show. It was in The Song of Jigglypuff when she was trying to get Jigglypuff to sing, she started singing the scales. Even Ash praised her for having a great voice...to my recollection. But that's all I can remember Misty singing or close to that on the show.

On another subject! I'm out of school for a month and work doesn't need me as much as I thought. So, who wants me to do another Misty collage? I usually have to ask because people might have different opinions on my work.

~Mist~
17th December 2007, 5:50 PM
@ Kasumi: Sorry, but you still didn't follow the rules. Try again in a week, and this time, read over How-To-Join carefully.

@ TheKickerOfElves: Please remember not to post one liners. That sounts as a strike. Edit your post. If you don't know what a one liner is, feel free to PM me. Thank you!

Oh yeah, Misty's singing voice is very pretty, even the Japanese version. It's so cute and innocent! xD

@ Medea: Yes, make a Misty collage! Collages are love. <333

That is great to hear I might want to read that when it is finished. Having a bratty trainer drop in on Misty would make for an interesting story and could end up in a speech that will lead the person to change their point of view on something, which is what Misty always seemed to be good at in the anime.

Oh, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding! I was saying that I was going to write a oneshot, not one about that issue. Sorry to confuse you there. xD

Anyways, speaking of oneshots, mine is finally up! It's right over at my signature if you're interested. Yes, it's the last link. xD

Chelc
17th December 2007, 8:44 PM
So modding keeps me away from being active in the Clubs I joined. D=

Btw guys, please start reading the first page before joining and listening to MistyMix89. She is trying really hard to make this a fun place for everyone, but it obviously can't be if you guys don't follow the rules. This is her Club, so she can do whatever she pleases, even if you do not agree with it. With that said, back to topic.

Not Squirtle. I'm sorry, I'm just sick of that thing. :p Mudkip...nah, since Brock had it, I can't picture it with anyone else. Piplup is already with Dawn, so yeah, and I don't think we need to see anymore of it than we see already. So, I'm going with Totodile. Its a shame she didn't get it - they'd make a great team. Not to mention, its totally adorable. <3

As for Misty's singing voice...I guess it was okay? Or maybe I just don't remember it much. XD; I lovelovelove her Japanese voice, though. Lapras ni Notte is such a cute song!!

http://sakuya99.web.fc2.com/g/kasumi2.html
^Cuz it won't lemme save it - Misty and her pokemon, ftw.

nickstr
18th December 2007, 9:58 AM
this might be a bit off the topic being discussed but I made a banner relating to the club. However, this banner is a bit unique it has a message in Japanese and it's translation in English basically it says "I am a member of the Misty Club" in both languages. I actually speak Japanese but my knowledge is a bit limited so a dictionary was required to make sure it translated correctly.

~Mist~
18th December 2007, 3:41 PM
Oh, feel free to shows us! Banners are always welcomed. If you need any help with how to upload it, feel free to PM. =]

Aww, no worries Chelc. I appreciate the help here. Also, cute fanart! *takes* xD

As for Misty's singing voice...I guess it was okay? Or maybe I just don't remember it much. XD;
I'll send you Under The Mistletoe next time we talk on MSN, then. ;) I have the entire album of crack Christmas songs. xD Also got Misty's Song [even the remix! xD]

I;m gonna jump on the bandwagon and say Totodile [female ftw ;D]. I really wanted Misty to catch it herself back in The Totodile Duel but was so bummed when Ash got it. Shame he left him at Professor Oak's lab. ;; But yeah, she should get a Totodile; I think they'll be great. I can imagine it being friends with Psyduck for some strange reason. xDDD I'll even look forward to a battle between hers and Ash's; that'll be hot. :3

And here's a new topic for everyone: What sports [besides aquatic related] can you picture Misty playing?

Kickboxing or boxing would be awesome. I can picture Misty would get stressed at some point while watching over the gym and everything, and I can imagine her pokemon giving it a go, too. [Well, those who have arms. :P] She could kick a ton of butt afterwards. Plus, it'll look really sweet to for her to wear a shirt and boxing shorts. <3
Baseball would be fun, too. I bet Misty will hit a bunch of home runs. Plus, baseball uniform = love. <3

Medea
18th December 2007, 9:23 PM
What sports [besides aquatic related] can you picture Misty playing?

Aw nuts, because I would always see her on the swim team or doing synchronized swimming. But I guess she would probably do Volleyball. She looks like the type who wouldn't mind pounding a ball into the ground. Another thing is that I can see her in something like Track and Field. But boxing, very interesting. You make a good point, she can kick some butt and a great way to get rid of some of that stress that Misty most likely has.

I have my story on my mind again. >_>

TheKickerOfElves
19th December 2007, 3:00 AM

Well the first thing that comes to mind would be boxing, seeing as how she can school ash when it comes to muscle. But i thought about it more and something like powderpuff football would be something to see. Seeing her running down the field would be terrifying for most.
By the way MistyMix, sorry about the one liner. Must have slipped my mind.

nickstr
19th December 2007, 6:50 AM
One thing that I think that Misty could do is certain types of martial arts such as, karate, kendo (which involves sticks), or possibly kung-fu. Those martial arts are a few that I think she could do but there are others. And in the case of the banner, I could use a little help in uploading it, one thing I could do is put it on a site but I might like to use it in other Pokemon forums if possible as I happen to be a member of a few others including a Misty fan forum.

Sushi Bunny
19th December 2007, 8:10 AM

One of the first things that came to mind actually was boxing (although I was was playing Wii boxing today, so that might have something to do with it.) Probably a good way for her to vent any stress (besides letting loose on Psyduck).

Baseball would be fun, too. I bet Misty will hit a bunch of home runs. Plus, baseball uniform = love. <3

That's weird! Because as I mentioned above I played Wii sports today, and on Baseball I had a Misty Mii on my team, and she was up to bat, so I said something about 'just imagine the baseball as Ash's head', and she hit a home run! Sorry for my rambling and if that was too off topic. But anyways, I think baseball would be good too.

~Mist~
19th December 2007, 6:32 PM
@ TheKnickerofElves: No problem. =D

And in the case of the banner, I could use a little help in uploading it, one thing I could do is put it on a site but I might like to use it in other Pokemon forums if possible as I happen to be a member of a few others including a Misty fan forum.

Feel free to PM me, I deal with banners a lot. xD

That's weird! Because as I mentioned above I played Wii sports today, and on Baseball I had a Misty Mii on my team, and she was up to bat, so I said something about 'just imagine the baseball as Ash's head', and she hit a home run! Sorry for my rambling and if that was too off topic. But anyways, I think baseball would be good too.

xD! That's so funny!

I could have sworn I had a boxing fanart a long time ago, but I guess not. It was so awesome. ;___; Oh well, I'll find it sometime again. I did manage to find some other ones. This one is really cute. I love how Psyduck is there, fighting with Misty for food. xD

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Fanart/kasu090.jpg
http://welovekasumi.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

I miss that site. ;;

Chelc
19th December 2007, 8:54 PM
Volleyball and Boxing. Volleyball cuz like...yeah, I think Misty would be amazing at it - she'd be an awesome server, thats for sure (plus, it is the closest to aquatic related I can get without it being totally aquatic related, lol). As for Boxing, there's a really cute fanart of her somewhere with boxing gloves, and thats what got me liking the idea of her boxing. Plus, she'd probably be really good at it, especially when she's angry. xD;

I miss that site, too! It had some super adorable fanarts. I still wonder why it shut down. :(

This is more Pokeshipping than anything, but I really like Misty's hair and the necklace she's wearing, so thought I'd share. :x

http://i12.*******.com/8eqf484.jpg

~Mist~
20th December 2007, 4:18 PM
I think that if misty played a sport it would be volleyball.

Please look back on the first page and reread the rules, especially How-To-Join. You may not post here until 24 hours after your last post, so be sue to read them well. Thank you! =]

As for Boxing, there's a really cute fanart of her somewhere with boxing gloves, and thats what got me liking the idea of her boxing.

Yeah, that fanart! That boxing one was from that site. I used to have it but ever since my computer crashed months ago, I can't seem to find it again. ;; Awesome fanart, though! CHERISH is so sweet. <3

... Wait, wth. I found it. I skipped over it the whole time! Wow, my eyesight must be getting worse than I thought. xD That makes me happy! :3

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Fanart/98.jpg
http://welovekasumi.hp.infoseek.co.jp/

That site owns. Why did it go down?! ;;

Medea
20th December 2007, 6:37 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/HOSO026.jpg

Yeah, another picture from my huge collection. Now as I've been observing after being in the Misty club for three years, a good majority of the members are Pokeshippers. I am too! I just can't help but to love any scene where Misty is blushing (not shown in this picture I know). It's a cute treat (especially for the shippers). But then again, you really wish that was Ash.

I know I do.

God, I wish there would be more Chronicle episodes. Honestly, I would like to know if Misty has any more family besides her three sisters. We need to see more flashbacks of Misty if you ask me.

TheKickerOfElves
22nd December 2007, 4:21 AM
That has always been a question of mine..Everyone has heard of Brocks family and ,of course, Ashs family but what of Mistys? Did they decide to go out and become pokemasters like Ashs dad or what? Any kind of info on that topic would be pleasent.

nickstr
22nd December 2007, 4:51 AM
I don't know much about Misty's family and there is not much that has been revealed about them. As far as I know the only family Misty has is her older sisters Daisy, Lilly and Violet and nothing is known about her parents either so sorry, that is about everything which has been revealed at this point.

adrenaline
22nd December 2007, 7:57 AM

Darn, that's a hard question because Misty is all about water. I would probably lean towards contact sports, she likes being physical. I'm going to venture Baseball (since its pretty big in Japan) and possibly soccer.

About Misty's family -- like was said not much is said about Misty's family besides her three older sisters Daisy, Lilly and Violet. Its been inferred their parents might have died but there's not much evidence to support that theory. No matter, I think she feels more at home with the Ketchum's and her friends more than her biological family especially at the beginning of the series.

Medea
22nd December 2007, 2:58 PM
I don't know much about Misty's family and there is not much that has been revealed about them. As far as I know the only family Misty has is her older sisters Daisy, Lilly and Violet and nothing is known about her parents either so sorry, that is about everything which has been revealed at this point.

I know thank you. I've been curious for a long time (or at least when I started writing Pokemon fan fics for the forums). And my long term stories, I always hit a brick wall when it comes to Misty. It's because we've never seen her parents in the anime, makes me wonder if there's a Cinderella twist to Misty or something along those lines.

Hmm...I remember something from The Blue Badge of Courage...

Misty: Why do I feel like Cinderella?

Or something like that!

nickstr
23rd December 2007, 3:11 AM
no problem, I actually know quite a bit about Misty and that is one of those things. I can see how Misty is like Cinderella mainly involving her relationship with her older sisters as it is similar to Cinderella's relationship with her step-sisters and step-mother but has gotten a bit better over time. I don't seem to remember that line from The Blue Badge Of Courage so I will have to watch it again at some time already saw Luvdisc Is A Many Splendored Thing a while back so it will be the second Chronicles episode I have seen recently.

Medea
23rd December 2007, 12:26 PM
No, she said it (or something like that) in the Blue Badge of Courage. And of course, it's true. I mean look at the episodes where Daisy, Violet, and Lily are around. I know I've been looking at a few of them within the last few weeks. Particularly it was Princess vs. Princess and The Misty Mermaid. Very sad with the pokedolls in that first one, and then there's where they trick her to be in the underwater show. She will honestly swallow her pride and anything else to do what they say.

I wouldn't know how that feels because I'm an only child, so Misty's whole thing with older siblings is a complete mystery to me.

nickstr
24th December 2007, 6:11 AM
Same here, but I am the oldest so I can't relate to anything like having to deal with older siblings. That means I will have to watch that episode again and listen for that line yes it is sad the kinds of things that Misty has to deal with involving her older sisters that story about the Pokedolls was rather sad and also, I am surprised that Misty even agreed to perform in that mermaid show I always thought she had a strong will and wanted to be independent so that she could make her own decisions rather than have someone else force her to do something she does not want to.

TheKickerOfElves
24th December 2007, 6:07 PM
Well I kind of know how she feels with older siblings..I have 4 older brothers so I can see where she is coming from when her sisters asked her to be in the show..Older siblings, well mine anyways, have a way of making you feel like you would never be as good as them, and thats kind of Misty's case as well..If she wouldnt have done the show, she wouldnt have met they standards and they would have thought completely different of her and made her feel even less like their sister..thats just my opinion on it..dont take my word for it.

Weedle_Mchairybug
28th December 2007, 12:45 AM
Hey, everyone.

Well, I have an important announcement in regards to bringing Misty back.

Since I think many of us have submitted our petitions on the week after thanksgiving, and it most likely arrived at japan in the 3rd of December, if the Japanese creators either:

A.) haven't responded to us at all

or

B.) Have responded to our Bring Misty Back letters and Petitions, but said no to our desires, we will initiate the Global boycott. But if they do respond to us and say yes, then we have won, and thus don't need to do the boycott.

Also, I think i would like to share something to you all..., It is the clip that started my fanatical loyalty to misty in the first place. (while I was loyal to her before I saw this clip, it wasn't to the same extent as it was after i saw it.) If it is all right with you, MistyMix89, I would like to show it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Sporks/th_Squealing.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Sporks/?action=view&current=Squealing.flv)

as you saw in this clip, Misty (and Jessie) never squealed along with those... Girls, hence my outstanding loyalty to her (and my hatred of the you-know-what.).

Ok, onto the topics at hand:

In regards to any non-aquatic sports, I think, like everyone else said, any sport that has to do with hitting.

And to mention some stuff about Misty. I feel that, contrary to popular belief, she actually did quite a lot in Johto, and also, contrary to popular belief, she still retained her temper.

Medea
28th December 2007, 9:34 PM
Okay, and in other Misty related news (somewhat), Cartoon Network still remains to be a pain in the butt about putting on retro episodes. However, I checked the schedule for New Years Day and there is going to be two pokemon (pre-Hoenn) movies on. Check around for times if you have Cartoon Network.

Unfortunately, it's only the first and third movie (so sorry for people who like it when Misty and Melody go at each other's throat). But you will see Misty battling Molly underwater. That was interesting.

It may be little, but at least it's something.

nickstr
29th December 2007, 4:01 AM
well, it might not be much but it's something especially when thinking about how long it has been since the reruns were taken off. I remember seeing that Pokemon The Movie 2000 and Pokemon 3 The Movie were going to be shown but I might have read wrong. I sure hope that this means that the reruns are back sometime soon but looking at the schedule online it does not mean anything at this point it seems like just a one time thing for New Years Day.

Xashlei
30th December 2007, 9:09 AM
I had a name change, this is Blue Milotic. MistyMix89, please change that to Xashlei in the memberlist.

Oh yeah, Happy End of 2007/Happy New Year (soon)!

Angelic Pika
30th December 2007, 9:19 AM
The Tomboyish Mermaid

Have I joined the old club before? can't remember. o_x

Okay...Misty was my very first favorite girl character in the Pokemon Anime. She was, still and will be my favorite girl. When I saw her with a psyduck, I was like "aww! It's so cute!" but I was young then and didn't know how irritating that psyduck would become. Now in Pokemon: Advance, I almost cried because she left the show. As soon as she made her first cameo appearance, I was screaming and dancing because I thought she came back for good. I was crying when I saw togetic leave her, but then I was smiling happy when I saw that she had an azurill [which is one of my favorite pokemon mind you]. Her relationship with Ash is so cool, plus she has water-types which is my fave type, right after grass. :3

am I qualified?

Medea
31st December 2007, 12:22 PM
well, it might not be much but it's something especially when thinking about how long it has been since the reruns were taken off. I remember seeing that Pokemon The Movie 2000 and Pokemon 3 The Movie were going to be shown but I might have read wrong. I sure hope that this means that the reruns are back sometime soon but looking at the schedule online it does not mean anything at this point it seems like just a one time thing for New Years Day.

No, it's just the first and third movie that are showing on New Years. I wish it was the second one because you know I am a hopeless Pokeshipper and I love watching the tension between Melody and Misty.

And I checked, Cartoon Network is going back to where they were a month ago by playing D/P twice a day and nothing from the good old days. So sorry to report that there are no Kanto/Orange Island/Johto episodes on Cartoon Network. And I'm only looking on Cartoon Network since I don't have Boomerang and I remember that they used to play old episodes with Misty in it at one time.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random/HOSO060.jpg
Oh and Happy New Years!

coolminun
31st December 2007, 12:38 PM
The tomboyish Mermaid

Can i join the club?
I love Misty she's so awesome. It was because of her, I realized that water pokemon are my absolute favorite type. I also must say, that she's quite the battler and even though she's a tough cookie, she's also very generous, sweet, sympathetic, and just a great person. If she were real, i would marry her. XD I'd say one of her best moments was in the third movie when she and staryu battled Molly and her mantine underwater. the music was awesome and when staryu used rapid spin, it was CRAZY!!!!

nickstr
1st January 2008, 8:37 AM
no reruns, shoot I don't have a reason to watch Cartoon Network anymore because of this and to make matters worse, the DVDs are about as hard to find as a needle in a haystack. Boomerang does not have Pokemon anymore I have satellite TV and get both channels but about the movies, the program guide on TV says that the second and third movies will be shown tomorrow but this could be wrong and we shall find out soon if what I read is right or wrong.

Medea
1st January 2008, 3:34 PM
^You are so right. I don't have Boomerang so I didn't know if it was still on or not. I remember a couple of months ago I had Pokemon OnDemand (only several episodes but they were old Kanto classics). And I remember from that I saw two very good (filled with plenty of Misty) episodes including The Song of Jigglypuff (where we hear Misty sing and Ash compliment) and Who Gets to Keep Togepi (where at the end Misty gets Togepi)

And as for DVD's. Unless you can find a very good deal for the old DVD's from Kanto, Orange Islands, and Johto on Amazon or some other site, that's the only way you can get that. You will not find it in the stores (trust me).

nickstr
1st January 2008, 4:25 PM
that is what I have seen in the case of the DVDs but, I did find a 10th anniversary box set at a store in my area although, I am not sure whether it had any episodes from the first 5 seasons in it. I do believe that Boomerang should be showing the older episodes, Cartoon Network does have the old episodes online on Jetstream but it is terrible at best, the video only plays well for five seconds and then every frame is dropped and if you try to restart the video, the same thing happens again. I have been reading the other threads involving Misty and some of the other past main characters and there are many who say that Misty will never return full-time and will be reduced to occasional cameos which are will only be for three episodes or so at sporadic intervals until the series is over and if this is true, then the Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto episodes should be shown on Boomerang regularly instead of being on an online streaming service which is poor at best.

Medea
1st January 2008, 4:48 PM
Okay, I made a HUGE mistake. Mislead some people right off a cliff. It turns out the second movie is the one that's being played and my source was dead wrong. I am watching it right now as we speak. So now I'm pretty mad about that.

On another subject, a couple of weeks ago we were talking about Misty's singing voice. Well before Christmas, I found the very old Pokemon Christmas album and started listening to the tracks. Holy crap! I have not heard that in years. And even in the album, there had to be plenty of Pokeshipping hints thrown by Misty. I guess you can see that it was fully supported back then because not so much competition. But Misty's V.A. has a very good singing voice.

nickstr
2nd January 2008, 4:12 AM
don't worry, that happens sometimes it just depends on where you get TV listings from. I have heard that song too it is called Under The Mistletoe however, Racheal Lillis is no longer doing the voice of Misty. When and if she appears next, the voice of Misty will be done by Michelle Knotz who voiced her in the Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon Special. I have seen the special and would have to say that the new voice of Misty is very close to the original but there are some slight differences. Of the new voices, Misty's is one of the closest to what it originally was if not the closest. The one character whose new voice has been criticized the most seems to be Ash but that is about it in this case.

Medea
2nd January 2008, 3:16 PM
Well yeah, I already knew that Racheal Lillis isn't doing the voice anymore (otherwise Jessie's voice wouldn't have changed during the big voice change). But in full honesty, Misty is the only character who sounds fine to me no matter what language I hear it in. I have heard it in several different voices including Japanese, English, French, Spanish, and Dutch and that's the only character who doesn't sound stupid or anything like that.

Even in English where we ALL had to make the transition with the new voices, I was real happy to hear that Misty's new voice was kind of the same as the last one, but we all knew it was different.

~Mist~
2nd January 2008, 4:03 PM
Happy Holidays, everyone! Hope everyone had a fun holiday week. Sorrys for not being around that much. ^^;

Xashlei: Oh okay, sure! Thanks for telling me! I'll change it. =]

pika angel: Yup, you sure are! Thanks for following the rules! Welcome! Glad to have another Misty fan around. xD I'll add you to the list. ^^

coolmimun: Sure thing, welcome! Thank you for following the rules, too! =D That battle was pretty awesome, so I completely agree about it being awesome. xD Anyways, I'll add you to the list, too. =]

Oh, I've heard about the new movie having a little bit of Misty. I'm happy to hear that! =D Hope there will be some good screenshots out there. xD

It's a little belated but I did end up finding an old Christmas fanart that I thought is extremely cute. It makes me wish she would wear it. xD

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Fanart/kasu089.jpg

Weedle_Mchairybug
2nd January 2008, 9:29 PM
umm... hey guys,

Listen, I might have embarrased you guys and, well I'm very sorry for doing that. I kinda lost control on that thread and I did mess up pretty badly In regards to getting the Japanese phone # (Now, don't get me wrong, I did still manage to get it, but I might have sunk your reputation even further without intending to in the process.) I do promise a few things, I will test out my theories and make sure that Misty is really one of the rare females. And I will make sure that I see a bit more anime, And I WILL Work even further in trying to bring Misty back, Though I may not reference my reasonings to any internet based group, or, if i do end up referencing it, it won't seem, well, absurd.

well, onto bringing Misty back, a friend of mine who is an especially more knowledgeable anime person than myself is currently visiting japan and she might contact the Pokemon Company HQ. I won't say that it will definitely happen, just that it may happen. And, well, if you are still upset with me, I understand, since I do deserve it.

Since this has to do with Misty as well as her fanbase, as well as trying to bring her back, I thought this should be mentioned.

any ways, thats all for now.

Medea
2nd January 2008, 10:28 PM
Good to see you back ^_^

Oh, I've heard about the new movie having a little bit of Misty. I'm happy to hear that! =D Hope there will be some good screenshots out there. xD

Well as it has always been with the movies 6-9, the only footage we see of Misty are of course flashbacks from the first 5 movies. And the 10th movie was no exception. I remember looking at the pictures a couple of weeks ago and I would have remembered seeing Misty (if she were actually in there and not have it be a flashback).

http://serebii.net/movies/dp/pics/M0033.jpg
*being lazy and using serebii pics*

But, yeah, she's in this picture for flashback at the beginning of the movie. But that's all we ever get with the movies since Misty left. Very disappointing.

nickstr
3rd January 2008, 9:44 AM
that is very disappointing and that is all we get to see of Misty period because the writers in Japan do not have plans for even a cameo in the anime in the near future. Despite this, we will always have the older episodes and movies until the day comes when we see Misty in the anime again even if it is only for a few episodes.There is a great level of demand for an appearance which has been made clear by the number of petitions out there and also from the comments I have read on this and other forums.

Medea
3rd January 2008, 4:18 PM
I know it's very disappointing seeing as we have not seen Misty since the Mirage special and/or the 3 episodes before Battle Frontier officially started. I was really hoping over a year ago that Misty would make an appearance when Ash returned to Pallet Town (but instead it was just Oak, Delia, Tracey *melts to the floor* and Gary) but all we saw was her damn lure in the Rivals Forever episode. But at least, we Misty/Pokeshipping fans will always have the 6th movie. Living proof that she's gone, but not forgotten (or at least in the English version). Ash saying that it's hard to say goodbye to a friend, and that he knows what that's like and has a friend that he misses...A LOT.

nickstr
7th January 2008, 11:24 AM
I know, it is disappointing that we have not seen Misty in the TV show for a long time but this just might be the year that we see her again. That is true, Misty might be gone but forgotten? no! far from it, Misty is just as popular now as she ever was despite the fact that she has not appeared on the show for quite some time. But, many of us can only wait for the day that Misty will return full-time but even I am starting to have doubts this might never happen but who knows what 2008 will bring.

Medea
7th January 2008, 5:38 PM
Well, I want to remain confident that Misty will make a return. I know it's a pipe dream to think that she's coming back full time, but at least a cameo appearance. I want to at least think that she'll meet up with Ash, Dawn, and Brock for something (and have it be a two or three parter). Or, have some housou episode. I personally would love to see a special with Misty and Togekiss. I know that she and Togetic parted years ago, but wouldn't it be nice if there was some sort of reunion and then something goes horribly wrong and Togetic evolves into a Togekiss? Plus Misty would be in it!

I don't know where my brain is at times.

nickstr
8th January 2008, 2:14 AM
A Togetic special might be possible but it just depends on what the writers in Japan decide to do with the TV show in the future. It would be nice for Misty to meet Dawn, the two of them might just get along well just like Misty did with May in the Togepi special way back in season seven. That is right about a full-time return being a pipe dream but, anything is possible I am not sure whether we will be seeing Misty for more than just a few episodes at various intervals until the series is over but who knows.

Xashlei
8th January 2008, 11:06 AM
I believe seeing a Togekiss would be nice (and of course Misty reuniting with Ash and Brock, and meeting Dawn)... though a good explanation why Misty's baby came back would have to be in order... I wonder what it could be though? A day off? Togepi paradise was not paradise enough? I have no idea...

Angelic Pika
8th January 2008, 11:51 AM
lol, thanks for putting me on the list MistyMix! and uhh ... could'ya change my name to Angelic Pika? that would be very nice of you! :3 [pika_angel here. :3] Thank you! And, everyone else, could'ya remind her if she just didn't notice this post? kthx! :3

btw, I think Misty's cameo in Sinnoh would show her and her newly evolved Togekiss? or something just like that! :3

Kasumi
8th January 2008, 7:42 PM
Someone wrote earlier that that misty will arrive in 2008 year. I wonder from where this person know this? It would be wanderful ofcourse and it is nice to read that you still believe in it. I think that Misty can come back. Pokemon has 550 episodes. How long it will have in the end? 700? More? Maybe there will Misty so donot stop believe in it. And i have small idea. We can have a list with episodes where Misty was acting a leading role and these where were pokeshipping hints. If everybody write a few titles we will have not short list. So now I remember Togepi Mirage and Gotta catch ya latter. We can add hoso episodes too. I need this titles so please help me.

nickstr
9th January 2008, 6:51 AM
I hate to say it but that thing about Misty appearing in 2008 is most likely just another rumor going around but I am not saying that it has no chance of happening just that I would not count on it until we find out more. I can't think of episodes where Misty had a leading role and those episodes also had Pokeshipping hints but do know of episodes that had hints. The ones I can think of would be The Heartbreak Of Brock, Wherefor Art Thou Pokemon, Pokemon Sent-sation, and Make Room For Gloom. Those episodes do have Pokeshipping hints but Misty is not the lead character.

Weedle_Mchairybug
9th January 2008, 1:03 PM
well, I think that, should the 2008 thing be true, then our efforts to bring her back onto pokemon were not futile.

Also, I am certain that Misty will be returning in Diamond and Pearl, thanks to Mayumi Iizuka's blog. Most of you may argue that they might have meant she was doing specials, but that can't be the case considering that Bulbanews said that she confirmed specials BEFORE she gave the hint.

you will soon see what I mean:

According to ??????????????, the blog of voice actress Mayumi Iizuka, Kasumi will be "navigating," that is to say, hosting, parts of the first Pokémon anime 10th anniversary special, which airs on TV Tokyo tonight at 7 p.m. JST. She hints at a further appearance sometime in the future.

Bold = Confirmation on specials, Underline = Hint at a future appearance.

See, They pretty much confirmed that Mayumi Iizuka was doing specials. But, they later said she Hinted at a further appearance, so she couldn't have meant specials.

And if it turns out that this wasn't true, I'm quite surprised that Zhen Lin (the guy who wrote the article in the first place) is still part of the Bulbanews Journalist stuff, considering how News Journalists and even News Anchors would have gotten fired (or deleted, in this case) if they made a similar mistake (Like what happened to Dan Rather and some other news people in response to the Killian Documents Controversy, or for a fictional example, what happened to Eddie Brock in regards to his job in Spider-man 3.)

For all of you Misty Fans who are also Zelda Fans, Do you guys remember what Happened during the development of Twilight Princess? Eiji Nomuna said in a press conference early on in development that, and I quote: "Ganon Will be appearing in Twilight Princess, and he will end up being more than anyone would ever, ever expect." He never referenced any of this later on after that particular press conference, and during that two year wait, many fans went into a heated debate as to whether Ganon really WAS appearing in Twilight Princess, or if Mr. Nomuna was lying as usual. When Twilight Princess was finally released, it turned out that Ganondorf/Ganon Truly was in Twilight Princess.

If you guys are wondering exactly how this has to do with Misty returning, it's simple, really. The Blog that Mayumi Iizuka wrote (not to mention the controversy that ensued) is extremely similar to what happened between the development of Twilight Princess and it's release.

Anyways, I may not have watched much of the Orange Islands, but I doubt that Misty was a sidekick there. I mean, Misty had HER Fair share of episodes in that saga (Stun Spore detour comes to mind). even in episodes where Misty technically wasn't the star, she played something similar to a star (as in, she played a very Important role) (for example, Movie 2, and the Kabuto Island episode).
It's the same deal with Johto. I don't really see how Misty is a sidekick. I mean, She was counted as a star of the show. and if anyone says she IS a sidekick, I'm sorry to say this, but I would get annoyed. I mesn, she did a lot compared to a lot of other sidekicks (almost the same amount overall, if not even more than, even Ash Ketchum.)

Misty will be brought back, sooner or later, and even if she doesn't get brought back, we still have "Operation: World Boycott" to offer. I will give the command depending on whether my friend manages to get the Info or not.

High Commander Solomon
10th January 2008, 12:25 AM
This idea that you're going to put a significant dent in the franchise YEARS after this character was removed is absolutely ludicrous. And that's really all I have to say.

~Mist~
10th January 2008, 4:08 AM
^I have to agree there, but please see the rules if you wish to join. Gotta let me know whether you're joining or not. However, if you wish to speak [or rather, debate] with Weedle, please do so elsewhere. Thank you~

Weedle, that blog entry/article that you speak of was from March 7, 2007. I think what Miss Mayumi Iizuka meant was that she would appear for the Mirage Special. Think about it; Misty appeared in the Mirage Special back in April of 2007 [English version]. As for the Japanese version, the special did not air until September/October 2007. In that version, we got to hear Mayumi's Misty. I think that was what she meant by Misty making an appearance. Sorry if that kind of burst your bubble. Other than that, there have been no announcements of Misty appearing anytime soon. Well, that is, if you count the fact that Misty's lure appeared throughout the Buizel episode. But anyways, that covers that up. I'm still optimistic that Misty could appear again sometime. :3

@ Angelic Pika: Aww, no worries! I already changed your name, so it's not a problem. Thanks for telling me! =D

@ Kasumi: I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ban you. I have given you three chances to include the codeword in your post, but you have failed to. Please do not post here anymore, You may PM me if you are confused about the issue. I don't mind pointing the reasons out.

And thanks a bunch for the welcome back, Medea! :3

I think Togekiss would be alittle too much. I mean, I have no idea what kind of plot the writers could squeeze in for the poor little thing. I'd like the writers to give Misty a better role for her next cameo [that is, if she ever appears xD]. Which gives me an idea for a new topic...

What pokemon of Misty's would you like to see evolve sometime?

For some weird reason, I want to see Horsea evolve. It's so cute and adorable yet I think the writers have ignored it greatly throughout Kanto. And then later on, we barely get to see Horsea at all [with the exception of Chronicles but then again, no focus]. I'd love Kasu-chan to have another awesome pokemon in her team. Seadra may look different, but I think it'll be wonderful to see its' sweet personality stay. I don't know, maybe have it have some trouble hurting others since it already is a sweet docile pokemon but perhaps have something happen to the Gym or sonething that would make Seadra toughen up. I think that'll be great. =D

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/BF-Hoso-Shinou/182.jpg

Angelic Pika
10th January 2008, 11:15 AM
^I have to agree there, but please see the rules if you wish to join. Gotta let me know whether you're joining or not. However, if you wish to speak [or rather, debate] with Weedle, please do so elsewhere. Thank you~

Weedle, that blog entry/article that you speak of was from March 7, 2007. I think what Miss Mayumi Iizuka meant was that she would appear for the Mirage Special. Think about it; Misty appeared in the Mirage Special back in April of 2007 [English version]. As for the Japanese version, the special did not air until September/October 2007. In that version, we got to hear Mayumi's Misty. I think that was what she meant by Misty making an appearance. Sorry if that kind of burst your bubble. Other than that, there have been no announcements of Misty appearing anytime soon. Well, that is, if you count the fact that Misty's lure appeared throughout the Buizel episode. But anyways, that covers that up. I'm still optimistic that Misty could appear again sometime. :3

@ Angelic Pika: Aww, no worries! I already changed your name, so it's not a problem. Thanks for telling me! =D

@ Kasumi: I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ban you. I have given you three chances to include the codeword in your post, but you have failed to. Please do not post here anymore, You may PM me if you are confused about the issue. I don't mind pointing the reasons out.

And thanks a bunch for the welcome back, Medea! :3

I think Togekiss would be alittle too much. I mean, I have no idea what kind of plot the writers could squeeze in for the poor little thing. I'd like the writers to give Misty a better role for her next cameo [that is, if she ever appears xD]. Which gives me an idea for a new topic...

For some weird reason, I want to see Horsea evolve. It's so cute and adorable yet I think the writers have ignored it greatly throughout Kanto. And then later on, we barely get to see Horsea at all [with the exception of Chronicles but then again, no focus]. I'd love Kasu-chan to have another awesome pokemon in her team. Seadra may look different, but I think it'll be wonderful to see its' sweet personality stay. I don't know, maybe have it have some trouble hurting others since it already is a sweet docile pokemon but perhaps have something happen to the Gym or sonething that would make Seadra toughen up. I think that'll be great. =D

Your welcome..!

Awww, but I see your point about Togekiss being too much though. XD

Topic: Yeah, Horsea would be awesome if it evolved. I would also like to see Marill turn into an Azumarill. ;3

Medea
10th January 2008, 10:13 PM
Son of a biscuit, this internet connection sucks, so I have to repeat what I thought I wrote this morning.

1.) Horsea: I will start with saying Horsea that seriously needs some screen time. The poor thing was barely seen in Season 1 and in that very same season, it has to stay at the Cerulean gym. Even with the housous we only see bits and pieces of Horsea but nothing significant. Okay, change of plans. They should put some sort of special where Misty's Horsea evolves into a Seadra. We at least need that. It's too soon to ask for Kingdra. It would have been nice in Johto since it was introduced during the time, but for now, Seadra will do.

2.) Psyduck: I know we all wondered at one point after the episode Bye, Bye Psyduck. But you can't help but wonder if Psyduck does evolve, will it be as goofy when it's a Golduck and be able to function full time?

3.) Azurill: A little young, but I can't really say much except...Wouldn't it be funny if it gets to Azumaril before Tracey's Marill?

Medea: Hell no, that wouldn't be funny at all!

adrenaline
10th January 2008, 11:16 PM
Son of a biscuit, this internet connection sucks, so I have to repeat what I thought I wrote this morning.

1.) Horsea: I will start with saying Horsea that seriously needs some screen time. The poor thing was barely seen in Season 1 and in that very same season, it has to stay at the Cerulean gym. Even with the housous we only see bits and pieces of Horsea but nothing significant. Okay, change of plans. They should put some sort of special where Misty's Horsea evolves into a Seadra. We at least need that. It's too soon to ask for Kingdra. It would have been nice in Johto since it was introduced during the time, but for now, Seadra will do.

2.) Psyduck: I know we all wondered at one point after the episode Bye, Bye Psyduck. But you can't help but wonder if Psyduck does evolve, will it be as goofy when it's a Golduck and be able to function full time?

3.) Azurill: A little young, but I can't really say much except...Wouldn't it be funny if it gets to Azumaril before Tracey's Marill?

Medea: Hell no, that wouldn't be funny at all!

Yes -- and then if Misty had a Kingdra that would be awesome. She always wanted to own a dragon Pokemon anyways.

I wanted Psyduck to evolve too. Misty loves Psyduck, and would use it more in battles if it would just listen to her and learn how to swim. XD

I think that's it because I don't think Luvdisc's have evolutions.

Weedle_Mchairybug
11th January 2008, 12:03 AM

Thanks, I didn't want to get into an arguement with him. I mean, It's one thing to say that on a debate thread as to whether Misty should return or not, or a girl debate thread, it's quite another to say that on a Club of Misty Fans.

And Yes, I admit that it may seem extreme to attempt to do a boycott among other things (which I am thinking of delaying until at least the end of Diamond and Pearl thanks to Crystal Claire suggesting it [after all, It IS an unpredictable season.].), however, during the American Revolution, it was extreme of us to try and declare independence from Great Britain, and we actually succeeded. If we were able to succeed despite all odds being stacked against us back then, we would most certainly be able to do it despite the odds now.

Umm... No offense, Mistymix89, but didn't that special air in japan almost 5 months before that particular blog was posted? Also, It's good to hear that you are optimistic (I mean, I knew that you were optimistic about her appearing/returning, but I'm still happy for it anyways.). I mean, I heard from a little cyber-birdie that the Mirage Pokemon Special aired in Japan in november 11th, 2006, almost 5 months before she even made that blog entry.

Here is the quote in question (Though be warned, as it is outdated):

Misty's Japanese voice actress, Mayumi Iizuka had hinted in her blog that Misty would return later in the series. Though it "appeared" that she was speaking of [[The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon|Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon]] tenth anniversary special, the blog entry is dated for March 6th, 2007 while the first and only airing of the special in Japan was on November 11, 2006, almost 5 months earlier.

And YES, This quote was from Wikipedia, though it was an earlier edit, and I am still quite upset at a certain editor for saying that the blog info isn't valid just because he thought she was talking about specials.

Though, still, no offense, MistyMix89, I was just stating my viewpoint as to why I figured that Misty was returning and all that, and nice to see you optimistic (I know that you are always optimistic, but still, it's nice to see you that way.)

as for the topic:

Well, that's hard, actually. I mean, Azurril most likely is going to evolve (Well, I am certain that unlike togepi, it was at least kept in a pokeball as soon as she got back to the gym since, In the 10th anniversary special, It wasn't with her, and it was obvious that it took place after the Kanto Battle frontier reunion, and the only way for a caught pokemon to not appear at all is for it to be contained in a pokeball, I'd say that it's most likely that Misty has it in it's pokeball.

Umm.. MistyMix89, Just who is that guy that Misty is doing that... umm... hand gesture towards, and what exactly is happening (I mean, it looks like one of the Invincible Pokemon Bros., but... why would Misty be greeting them friendily if she was a big enemy of them [and they were an enemy of her.]?)?

~Mist~
16th January 2008, 4:42 PM
I still don't know whether Wikipedia is very reliable but I'll take your info about Bulbapedia. =]

In that screenshot, she's doing that to the leader of the Invincible Brothers after Nurse Joy announced that she won the first round. Her Staryu actually helped Hitmonchan, thinking that it was drowning but then ending up beating Staryu by surprise, so yeah. That's how she won round one. She's so kind and adorable, I swear. xD

And to get a new topic here... What do you think was Misty's best battle[s]?

For me, I really liked the battle back in the third movie where she battles the preteen version of Molly. The battle was just made of win; I loved how Misty used her stragegies to surprise Molly. Even though she lost, I think it was a wonderful battle to show that Misty means business.
Let's see, another battle I really liked was Misty's Psyduck versus Jessie's Lickitung back in Princess VS Princess. I thought it was the funniest battle, it had me on the edge of my seat as a kid [especially with that announcer which led Ash to say, "This guy's never seen Psyduck ._." xD] It was an epic battle. I was happy that she won in the end but still felt bad for Jessie. *likes both characters* xD
Lastly, I liked all of Ash and Misty's battles. *shot for Pokeshipping* I don't know, they often argue and stuff which makes them very entertaining to watch. I'll stop there before I get into it further. xD

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/BF-Hoso-Shinou/214.jpg

Medea
17th January 2008, 1:15 PM
What do you think was Misty's best battle[s]?

Ooh damn. I have some. First of all, I like the one in Princess vs Princess I mean, she wiped out Jessie's first three. But then things got a little crazy once Misty had to go up against Lickitung. That's when it was up to Psyduck. Rely on the crazy duck of course. Another one would be in The Perfect Match where in the Whirl Competition, Misty and Ash go up against each other. Okay, I'll admit, I am a Pokeshipper and can't resist this good stuff. And...Oh yeah! Bye Bye Psyduck had one of the greatest battles. All water pokemon and Misty using a pokemon that wasn't even hers. That battle was perfect!

Misty punk
18th January 2008, 10:08 PM
Hello! I haven't been on over the holidays!
I took a break from the internet! lol

I can't choose between those three Medea said!
They're all so good! lol

adrenaline
19th January 2008, 6:46 AM

I love the one in the Totodile Duel (also an Ash/Misty battle ;)). Even though Misty lost she got her Poliwhirl. The all-water battle with Marina in Bye Bye Psyduck was awesome. One good battle that hasn't been stated yet (i think) is the one in Hook, Line and Stinker. She beat that one snobby fisher and won the tourament. I think she won a years worth of chocolate for that one too. Yay XD

nickstr
21st January 2008, 9:23 AM
I have not seen the Totodile Duel or Hook Line and Stinker in a while but do remember Bye Bye Psyduck. I would agree, the battle in that episode was a good one and Misty's line about Golduck being a Pokemon version of Brock after Golduck ran off was funny. A bit off topic, but I am almost finished with my Misty/Kasumi team in Diamond! Just need Corsola and a King's Rock to evolve Poliwhirl and that is it.

Angelic Pika
21st January 2008, 9:33 AM

Totodile Duel and Bye Bye Psyduck for me. They were both funny and cool. X3
Princess vs Princess was also awesome. Think about it, Misty vs Jessie. X33 Misty kicking Jessie's butt. X333..! It was all so awesome

Kasumi
24th January 2008, 7:18 PM
Definitely battle in Totodile's Duel and in final contest battle
in the and of Master Quest serie. Misty vs. Ash battles were the best. Especially the second when she won. It's great feeling that she won even with Ash. And on the second place battle in one of hoso episodes where she was fighting with Gyarados against those three bad looking guys. She was hurted and she fall down under water. She looked amazingly beautiful in that moment.

nickstr
30th January 2008, 8:20 AM
quite a few of those battles were good, I liked the one in the Cerulean City gym too but that one like Misty's battle against Ash was a draw. Those three guys were the Invincible Pokemon Brothers, the same ones that Misty along with Ash and Brock defeated in the episode Gotta Catch Ya Later.

Medea
30th January 2008, 2:31 PM
*sighs*

I've actually been watching another Misty chronicle episode last night and that was the Blue Badge of Courage. God, you just can't help but feel sorry for Misty's Psyduck. You just have to feel sorry for him when Tracey's teaching him how to swim and when he's running from battle from Feraligatr. I'm watching some of these episodes because I eventually want to make a Misty tribute AMV. I know I have plans for a Pokeshipping one and I've decided to use the song Gone by NSYNC. Any good songs for Misty. Just let me know.

TheKickerOfElves
1st February 2008, 3:39 AM
Hey there! Sorry I havent been on in a while I've been really busy with school, basketball, and my fanfic.
I have a couple of AMV's myself but I still havent been able to find a really good song that fits well with Misty. Ive been wanting to find a really good episode with Misty in it. I dont know the name of the episode but its the one where Misty is a mermaid and it looks like Tracey as a prince but Ive only seen a clip of it before. Any help would be nice.

Medea
1st February 2008, 2:29 PM
Ive been wanting to find a really good episode with Misty in it. I dont know the name of the episode but its the one where Misty is a mermaid and it looks like Tracey as a prince but Ive only seen a clip of it before. Any help would be nice.
That episode would be the great Luvdisc are a Many Splendored Thing and that is Medea's reason for living and yelling.

*rantrantrant*

Okay, no one needs to hear my rant about how I can't stand Orangeshipping since that episode there was so much of it shoved down our throats. Or about my rant about how cute Tracey is so let us just squash that.

Well back to the talk of Misty AMV's. I've actually seen some pretty good ones on youtube (while it's still up there). But I don't want to repeat any songs that are frequently used when it comes to Misty or even Pokeshipping. Now when I did a "Poke-Idol" a couple of months ago, in the AMV, I had Misty singing a snip-it of Dido's song Here With Me. It's a nice song, but it would be much better with some Pokeshipping. Anything (except for Celine Dion or Gloria Gaynor) will do. It's just that those artists I will NEVER USE!

nickstr
4th February 2008, 12:53 AM
I understand not wanting to use any Gloria Gaynor songs but Celine Dion songs I am not too sure about. And this begs one question, how would you feel about using a Micheal Jackson song? I heard one on the radio recently that I think would fit perfectly and have a strong emotional impact on just about anyone who watches a video set to that song. And I am not much into Orangeshipping much either for me it is mainly Pokeshipping in this case.

johnnyd2
4th February 2008, 1:16 AM
maybe hikari/simple and clean from kingdom hearts, or hishoku no sora from Shakugan no shana?

Medea
4th February 2008, 2:41 PM
I understand not wanting to use any Gloria Gaynor songs but Celine Dion songs I am not too sure about. And this begs one question, how would you feel about using a Micheal Jackson song? I heard one on the radio recently that I think would fit perfectly and have a strong emotional impact on just about anyone who watches a video set to that song. And I am not much into Orangeshipping much either for me it is mainly Pokeshipping in this case.

I just flat hate Gloria Gaynor and Celine Dion period. That's why I put that disclaimer when looking for good songs. I don't mind Michael Jackson at all, but I don't know if any of his songs would ever fit with Misty (except for maybe P.Y.T. Pretty Young Thing). And keep in mind, I want to just do a tribute to her and her alone. I kind of want to step away from a certain Meredith Brooks song.

Now if I were doing Pokeshipping that's a different story to that. There would be three good songs that I would love to do. Fits the Ash x Misty concept pretty good.

1.) Before he Cheats by Carrie Underwood
2.) Gone by NSYNC
3.) The Boy is Mine by Brandy & Monica

That last one is encouraged as it is my all-time favorite. But back to Misty related news...There isn't any! Cartoon Network is STILL playing D/P episodes and no retro ones. Every time they do, they always stop in the middle of the Orange Islands (not even reaching the Rudy/Misty episode).

And as for the fic...I'll tell you when it gets a little serious with Misty. Right now, I'm focusing on May/Drew a bunch.

TheKickerOfElves
5th February 2008, 5:24 AM
Well the song Before He Cheats was one of those songs that was awesome..a while ago..the song is kind of old to me and it wouldnt really fit the whole pokeshipping theme..the whole idea behind that song is the aftermath of when she finds her boyfriend cheating and what not..kind of contradicts the whole idea of pokeshipping..thats just one mans opinion.

nickstr
5th February 2008, 6:23 AM
The Micheal Jackson song I was thinking of would work great for a Pokeshipping video and it is called "Shes Out Of My Life." That song is rather sad and when I heard it on the radio for the first time I thought of the episode Gotta Catch Ya Later and it made the song all the more sad for me.

~Mist~
6th February 2008, 4:21 AM
Wow, things here are running slow. o__o

Need to address some things quickly.

johnnyd2: No spamming, please. And did you even join here by reading the rules? I don't recall, so please reread the rules before posting, kays? If you have any questions, please PM. Thanks~

Kasumi: Didn't I state before that you were banned? o__O I seriously have to update that first post. ><; Anyways, please do not post here as much as I sound mean for saying that. PM if you want to discuss further, please.

And let's see, regarding the Misty AMV topic, I agree that Before He Cheats wouldn't really fit that well. Like TheKickerofElves said, it just doesn't apply much to Pokeshipping unless they got together, broke up, and go through that route. ^^; Micheal Jackson songs can be good! Have any of you ever heard You Are Not Alone and Beat It? I think they go along with Misty pretty well. Search up the lyrics or give it a listen. :3

And that brings this up: I did a fanmix based on which songs would suit her character best [well, it's more of Pokeshipping so shoot me xD]. So here it is! (http://community.livejournal.com/satokasucastle/19034.html) xD Comments are always nice. :3 Oh yeah, and there's some Celine songs in there. Sorry, Medea! xD

I gotta run for now, so everybody take care!

Medea
6th February 2008, 4:11 PM
Cool thanks for the list MistyMix89. Some of those songs are pretty good (sans the Celine Dion songs). I might one day make an AMV with the song Before he Cheats. I can imagine Misty singing that if she saw any of the Anabel episodes. Makes me wish she was seen in that episode. It would have been cute! I haven't seen any love triangles involving Misty in a long time. And nice choices for Michael Jackson songs...

Oh! I just came up with a good song for Misty. What do you think about the song Just a Girl by No Doubt. I think I could make it work.

Oh yeah, if you want to see some of the Misty AMV's I've already made, just PM me and I'll give you the link to the photobucket link. I don't feel comfortable posting in the thread.

Cerulean Girl
10th February 2008, 10:17 PM
Hey, I was wondering if I could join the club! Here's my 3 reasons why I want to join! ^_^

1. I was a member of the last 2 Misty Clubs (sorry, I hadn't gotten around to checking the old one until yesterday, so I was a little behind on the times)

2. I LOVE Misty! She's one of my all time favorite characters, I just love how she is! (My username is Cerulean Girl)

3. I wish she'd come back to the anime! I'm a HUGE Pokeshipper fan, Ash and Misty need to get together! (IMO)

Alright, well, I hope you guys accept me! I'll try to be more active than I was before! Have a great day! ^_^

~CG

johnnyd2
11th February 2008, 1:09 AM
The Tomboyish Mermaid

here are my 3 reasons

1. I like Misty, she was the first anime girl i legitmatley had a crush on

2. I suport Misty, even if others dont.

3. I like being a Misty fan, but am smart not to get carried away and make a bad name for the rest of us.

what do you think of my song choices?

nickstr
11th February 2008, 6:05 AM
it is nice to see new people here, welcome! But it will not be official until your user names are added to the list on the first page though however it should happen soon. There has been quite a bit going on here, been working on college courses online and still playing Pokemon Diamond. I actually have two pairs of Luvdisc now, one of them I got in trades and the other one I bred from them and even nicknamed. The ones that were nicknamed are called Caserin and Luverin after Misty and Daisy's Luvdisc.

~Mist~
11th February 2008, 6:01 PM
Hello, everyone! Hope you all have been well! :3

CG! HI! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEEEEN?! XD It's been a long time since I last heard from you. xD Glad that you made it here! I'll be happy to add you once you can put in the codename. Read the How-To-Join part! xD

johnnyd2, welcome to the club! Glad to have another Misty fan here! This place was starting to get too quiet. ;___; And song choices? I don't get what you mean there. ^^; but your reasons are good, and continue to follow the rules. :3 I'll add you right after I get back from my class. ^^

nickstr: Totally can't blame you. We're all so busy! xD But aww, that's so cute! why didn't I think of that before?!

Anyways, I made a ton of Misty icons! I got hyper at 4:30 AM. o___O How that happened, don't ask. xDDDD Anyways, you're all free to use [but with credit or else I'll be forced to hunt you down. xD] See them here (http://sweet-wonder.livejournal.com/1925.html)! :3

Now, off to class! *runs* xD

Cerulean Girl
11th February 2008, 7:09 PM
nickst: Thanks! Yeah, I know it's not official yet, but hopefully soon! ^_^

MM89: Hey!!! I know, it has been a while, but I've finally gotten around to checking my other clubs and I was like, hey what happened? lol, Ok The Tomboyish Mermaid, I think that's it, this time I made sure and read the complete set of rules & I already posted the 3 reasons before, but I can again! ^_^ Thanks so much! I already put the new link in my sig! ^_^ Have fun at class!

Yeah, I'm quite busy with schoolwork, I have 4 tests this week and I really gotta buckle down and study! What exactly do we talk about on the club? Yes, I know it's The Misty/Kasumi Club, but it seems people talk about their lives too, I just want to make sure I don't get in trouble for not talking about her! :P Anyone seem to have writer's block? I've been writing a Pokeshipping fanfic since I was 13, but I haven't added a new chapter for 2 years! This summer I need to get motivated! I'm taking a creative writing class in college right now, so maybe that will help! ^_^ Alright, gotta get back to studying, so ttyl!

~CG

~Mist~
11th February 2008, 7:37 PM
Yays, welcome to to the club! :3 Member List was updated. And trust me, my class was so boring. I was dying to get out. xDDDD But like you, I'm also stuck on a bunch of Pokeshipping related fics as well. Gaaah, writer's block to do things to you. xD But anyways, we can basically talk about anything relating to Misty. ^^

Well, let's get a new topic in. =D

What do you think Misty would do for Valentine's Day?

I think she would probably spend the day thinking about a certain someone [*wink* xD] or maybe end up making some chocolate. It's such a shame that the episodes barely go along with the holidays except Christmas. But on an alternate reality, I can picture her learning to make some chocolate for everyone but fails at it. xD It would be cute to see her try it out, though! Maybe I should write a one shot about that. Yay for corny ideas! xD

And, I made a bunch of Misty icons as well. God, I missed making them. ;___; See here (http://sweet-wonder.livejournal.com/1925.html)!

johnnyd2
11th February 2008, 9:15 PM
by song choices i meant what songs would fit Misty as was said in the previous topic. I suggested Hishoku no sora from shakugan no shana, Hikari planitb version from kingdom hearts, and D-tecnolife from bleach.

TheKickerOfElves
11th February 2008, 11:19 PM

Hmm..Thats a toughy..well I'm pretty sure the vast majority of us would want her to spend it with young Ashy boy(haha) but that would be highly unlikely..Maybe she would send him a Valentines Day card? Get him something so he knows that shes still thinking about him. That would be sweet. OH the possibilities!!

Cerulean Girl
12th February 2008, 6:15 AM

Well, I think she'd give a valentine card to Ash, lol! She'd probably do something nice for him, give him a chocolate or something and try to get her valentine to really be her valentine if you get what I mean! :P That's a cute one, I can picture it, she'd have hearts in her eyes and then Ash would be all, "YUCK!!!" and then Misty would go *sigh* "boys...", lol, sorry, I'm kinda hyper right now!

MM89: lol, know how the boring classes go! Okay, that's coolio! I like ur idea for the one shot! Cute! ^_^ I should probably do one of those so there's not that whole committment issue! XP

~CG

Angelic Pika
12th February 2008, 9:06 AM
Pretty much inactive eh? Sorry 'bout that.

3 choices:
a.) She would hang out with friends, go watch a movie and stuff.
b.) She would go date Ash. [not to bash anyone's shipping though]
c.) Stay home, watch movies by herself and eat cake and ice cream. [that's what I'm gonna do!]

nickstr
12th February 2008, 11:03 AM
no problem, we are all busy doing other things. What I think that Misty would do is send a card to Ash in the Shinoh region to show that despite the fact they are apart she has not forgotten him. Or perhaps, if Luverin and Caserin end up with an egg she could send him a Luvdisc.

Medea
12th February 2008, 12:21 PM

I can see a number of things happening that day.

1.) Her sisters or just Daisy will hook her up with a date and of course do the one thing that pisses Medea off through the roof and hook her up with Tracey. I can see the two going on one date and I can see Misty...strongly thinking about if he likes her. But then Ash comes to mind.

2.) Travel to Sinnoh and try to meet up with Ash and spend the day(s) with him. Try not to spend that much time with Brock and Dawn, but just really "catch up" with Ash.

3.) Spend the day by herself and eventually going to her room and staring at some old pictures of her, Ash, and Brock. Remembering the good old days...romance perhaps.

I can just go straight to the Pokeshipping factor again!

sweet_angel_eevee
12th February 2008, 12:54 PM
is this the new club...may i join ^^

Sushi Bunny
16th February 2008, 6:05 AM
Hi!

Does Misty stomping on Richie's foot in the indigo league count as a battle?

I love the battle in 'the Totodile Duel', Pikachu VS. Togepi was too cute!

Unfortunately her day would probabaly be spent pulling Brock's ear. That is if she was traveling with them at the time. -_- Sorry I can't really think of anything...

~Mist~
17th February 2008, 5:05 AM
is this the new club...may i join ^^

Yup, this is the Misty Club alright. xD I'd like to let you in, but please read over the first post in the first page, okay? If you require any help, feel free to PM me. Thank you~

Does Misty stomping on Richie's foot in the indigo league count as a battle?

Welcome back! LMAO! I remember that! That moment was hilarious! xD I nearly died from laughter when I saw that episode. So made of win. xDDDDDD

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Animations/4434248.gif

Good times, good times. xD

Well, that can bring up a new topic: What do you were the funniest Misty moments?

Come on, there's got to be at least one scene that made you guys laugh. For me, it's got to be her classic cross moment back in The Ghost of Maiden's Peak. I thought it was hilarious how Misty thought of Gastly as a vampire. xDDD Ash, Pikachu, and Brock's expressions were priceless. xD I also loved the scene where she held Vulpix and got burned to a crisp in Pokemon Fashion Flash. xD I laughed so hard. xDDDDD And oh god, I can't forget about the classic moment of herself and Psyduck in The Bridge Bike Gang. I found myself rolling on the floor in laughter like the bike gang. Those two are just perfect as a comedy duo.

So, what about the rest of you? Come on now, get talking! xD

Angelic Pika
17th February 2008, 5:31 AM
What do you were the funniest Misty moments?

I think Pokemon Fashion Flash was the funniest. Her make-up was cute but I laughed at first. I even rolled around! She being burned to a crisp was funny too. ^_^

That episode was funny too. Stepping on Richie was funny! It was one of the coolest episodes too. It reminds me of the good ol' days. ^_^

Sushi Bunny
17th February 2008, 6:53 AM
Welcome back! LMAO! I remember that! That moment was hilarious! xD I nearly died from laughter when I saw that episode. So made of win. xDD

Thanks for the welcome back!

I love that gif! That part kills! When I look at it though instead of hearing Richie screaming I keep hearing Ash going 'Ow, ow, ow!'. Not sure why...

What do you think were the funniest Misty moments?

AH! There's too many!@_@

Well I like all the moments that have been mention so far. (I had completely forgotten about the battle in 'The Bridge Bike Gang'. Funny!)

'Carrots, Peppers, and bugs! Everyone has things they don't like and I don't like bugs!' Lol.

In the begining of 'Charmander the Stray Pokemon' when Brock tells her that she has a bug on her, although it turns out to be some grass, resulting to a kick in the face. Lol!

I thought it was funny how Misty was teasing Brock in 'Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village'.

Ok I should stop before I decide to go through and find every single funny Misty thing I can find.

Medea
17th February 2008, 11:48 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Animations/4434248.gif
Good times. Good times.

What do you were the funniest Misty moments?

One would be of course from Ghost of Maiden's Peak when she pulls out the cross and the garlic (Misty the Vampire Slayer). All of my other ones are mostly bug attacks (because they were funny entertaining).

Two that come in mind are Tracey Gets Bugged and Ariados Amigos. The first one when she stomps on Tracey's foot when he called her a chicken. And of course all of the bug freak outs she had in that one. Then in the second one, when she was getting the face treatment...but had to use a Spinarak.

nickstr
18th February 2008, 10:52 AM
ah yes the bug freak outs, how could I ever forget them. The Ghost Of Maiden's Peak is one of my favorite episodes and that bit of dialogue from the scene with Ghastly was funny. Misty: "It's a cross and I have also got garlic, a stick, and a hammer." Ghastly: "What do I look like some sort of vampire." "I may not be a vampire but I hate sunlight, don't forget the ghost of the maiden, she and the old lady will return next year too." Misty stomping on Richie's foot because she thought that he called her stuck-up was funny too. Not to mention how Misty would tease Ash sometimes, that was always funny and also when she teased Brock about liking the owner of a Pokemon sanctuary.

Sarahpom83
19th February 2008, 3:00 AM
OMG god I'd love to join so badly, Misty is my favorite character of all times!!!!

"The Tomboyish Mermaid."

Also lets see here I miss her yelling at Ash all the time, I really wish they would bring her back every once in a while. I miss her fact that she was always scared of the bug type pokemon. She was always acting like she didn't like Ash but we all knew she does, and I love to draw her every once in a while I do have a few drawings if you would like to see how big of a fan I am toward misty?

Misty as a animal crossing character -very badly drawn
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/3e511612695fc1d2af21c30f3bd4976a.png

Chibi misty faces
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Mistys_Chibi_Faces_Colored_by_princ.jpg

Chib Misty
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Misty_Work_Out_by_princessangel83.png

Misty in a space suit
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Misty_in_space_suit_by_princessange.jpg

Misty in the goldeen dress
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Misty_in_a_pretty_dress_by_princess.png

Chib Misty on Staryu
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Misty2_oldart_by_princessangel83.jpg

Comic Misty
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Misty1_oldart_by_princessangel83.jpg

Another Chibi Misty
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Chibi_Misty__stepbystep_by_princess.jpg

Misty and Ash -I know you've seen many people draw this pose before
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/_Misty_and_Ash_Colored__by_princess.jpg

Misty in a um not sure swim wear
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MistyPretty.jpg

Misty in different clothing-My SIMS style
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MistyKanto.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MistyHoenn2.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MistyHoenn.jpg

and that be it of them :) so may I please join please?

~Mist~
19th February 2008, 9:25 PM
^Oooh, sure thing welcome! Thanks for following the rules! You got them dead on. I'll add you to the Member List. :3 And your drawings are so adorable! ^^ I love the last three, they're like Misty plsuh dolls! I'd kill to have a plush version of her. xD

Speaking of drawings, I ended up drawing one. It's sort of Pokeshippy [well, meant for a Pokeshipping contest], but mostly is Misty as a mermaid. I've always wanted to draw her like that. <3 So here it is! xD (http://kasumisukimix.deviantart.com/art/ALL-THE-TIME-77800408) *is happy with her drawing* <3

Great answers to the topic, guys! Oh, it would be so fun if we all got to point out every single hilarious moment of hers [but that'll take so long! xD] So, I'll just share screenshots. xD

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Kanto-Orange-Islands/118347245254.png
From, Ash Catches a Pokemon. I love that face! xD

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Kanto-Orange-Islands/-bugs-.jpg
Again, from Ash Catches a Pokemon. God, I miss that mallet. ;;

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Kanto-Orange-Islands/170.png
From The Lost Lapras. Jigglypuff sure loves to mess with everyone, doesn't she? xD

Melody93
20th February 2008, 5:55 AM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/Melody1989/rafu-kasumi.jpg

Misty funnist moment, I think is Fortune Hunters with how she hated Gyarados but ended up getting one. Also her slip up in The Heart Break of Brock.

~Mist~
20th February 2008, 6:50 PM
^Hiyas, Melody! I'd like to let you in, but you have to follow the rules here, so it's best to read the first post if you haven't already. There's always a catch with clubs. That fanart is adorable, though! *____*

More Misty moments of hilarity. :3

Do you guys remember The Breeding Center Secret with Butch and Cassidy? Well, maybe this quote will ring a few bells. [What is it with me and puns all of a sudden?! xD]

Misty: My Psyduck, I'd like to leave my Psyduck here.
Cassidy: Aww, it's so cute! Its' eyes look like ping-pong balls!
Misty: ... Yeah, I wish I had a paddle.

I just love how she said that! xD I burst out laughing at the thought of Kasu-chan hitting poor Psyduck's eyes. That would be so mean but funny. xDDDD

Misty: Hey Ash, you haven't battled a gym leader in a long time. Do you think you'll ever get another?
*Ash starts choking on his food*
Misty: Unless you want to make another gym leader feel bad and earn a badge that way..
*Ash manages to drink water*
Ash: Skill. I win matches with skill.
Misty: How much skill does it take to beat Team Rocket?
Team Rocket: Huhhhh?

That quote was from The Ultimate Test. I love it when Misty teases everyone and TR coems out of nowhere. God, so funny. xD

Melody93
21st February 2008, 1:25 AM
Oh sorry... ^^'

The Tomboyish Mermaid

And 3 reasons why I like Misty...

1 She's strong willed
2 She's sweet and nice (a good bit of the time lol)
3 She's got good sense

Topic on my mind *looks to see if it was discuss recently*

What do you think Misty dub voice will sound like and her next episode?

Since they changed Ash's and there a new dubbing director so they might change again. I never got to see the redubbed of the Mastermind speical but has anyone seen it? Did Misty still sound like a sqinky cartoon animal that can talk?

nickstr
21st February 2008, 4:11 AM
I am not sure what Misty will sound like on her next appearance but her voice in the Mastermind special, the TV version that is sounded close but lacked emotion. I have not seen the re-dubbed version which went direct to DVD but only the TV one. The voice is one thing I am a bit concerned about but we will find out when Misty appears next which does not look like it will happen for a while. One rumor says that she will appear next in 2010 but so far nothing has been confirmed or denied at this time.

Sushi Bunny
21st February 2008, 6:22 AM
Welcome to the club Sarahpom83! Your pictures are really good!

Misty as a animal crossing character -very badly drawn
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/3e511612695fc1d2af21c30f3bd4976a.png

Chibi misty faces
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Mistys_Chibi_Faces_Colored_by_princ.jpg

I love those two! Their both so cute!

Two that come in mind are Tracey Gets Bugged and Ariados Amigos. The first one when she stomps on Tracey's foot when he called her a chicken. And of course all of the bug freak outs she had in that one. Then in the second one, when she was getting the face treatment...but had to use a Spinarak.

Thank you! I had completly forgotten about that Spinarak episode! That was so funny!

I thought of another funny Misty moment, When in Hypno's Naptime when she was clapping away like a Seel. That was a good episode.

johnnyd2
21st February 2008, 4:13 PM
Hi there, anyone think its ok for me to come up with a new topic idea, or can only club mods do that? and nice pics ^_^

Sarahpom83
21st February 2008, 5:27 PM
MistyMix89's - thanks for letting me join, sorry for a very late reply, I had to find the other club I tried to join, because some of them I have been rejected by, and I totally forgot about the Misty one and I was like OMG must find it! Any ways thanks for the comments on my drawings, I'd love to have a plush of her to, maybe I should try to make her as a doll one day. And your drawings are very cute to, I think I knew you on DA, I used to run the first Misty Fan Club on DA until DA decided to say that since my one club had artwork which was a wallpaper up on it that wasn't done by me or someone else they banned me along with all my clubs. Because of that wallpaper which kind of was annoying any ways.

Not quite sure. her last dub voice after CN took over sounded about the same. so it didn't bother me.

Sushi Bunny- Thanks for the comment, I didn't really like my Animal Crossing one. I haven't done anything new since that drawing of her as a Animal Crossing character. I mostly been drawing my character Sarahpom a lot.

I also agree with Sushi Bunny about "Funny Misty moment, When in Hypno's Naptime when she was clapping away like a Seel." When I saw that it cracked me up.

~Mist~
21st February 2008, 5:42 PM
johnnyd2: Please, no one liners. That's a strike. To answer your question, anyone is allowed to make a new topic here as long as it relates to Misty.

Sushi Bunny: Oh yeah, oh my god! Misty thinking she was a Seel was hilarious, especially when she was sitting down on the grass clapping endlessly. xDDDDD

Sarahpom83: Oh, I thought you looked familiar on dA! Oh wait, you're also in the Pokeshipping community at LJ! Hi! xD But yeah, almost all of the clubs here always have a catch about joining or else they reject and you get into problems. xD And yes, go for the Misty plush doll drawing! I'd love to see that. <3 Thanks for the comment on my drawing, too! :3

I think she'll sound okay. I mean, when I first saw her on The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon special, I thought she was the only voice that sounded somewhat like Misty. The others I won't comment on for my own sake since I could go into rant mode. xD Anyways, after some time, they did it again, and Misty sounded okay. It wasn't as good as Racheal Lillis does it, but it's decent [and thankfully withstandable]. So, I think she'll be just fine but then again, her voice now lacks some emotion. It's like "Staryu, I choose you." instead of her determined "Staryu, I choose you~!" I don't know, I kind of hate it when characters don't have emotions into words. Then, it just bothers me. So I just stick to the Japanese version for now in terms of Misty's voice, or Rachael's version. :3

nickstr: What? Another rumor? Who makes these things? They make absolutely no sense nowadays, especially that there's barely any evidence. .____. Well, I'll be happy if she makes another appearance. I'm just glad that the lure got some love unlike the poor hankie. xD

johnnyd2
21st February 2008, 9:01 PM
sorry X_X. well, heres the topic

If Misty were in a fantasy setting (such as Dungeons and Dragons, or Warcraft), how would she act and respond? what kind of class would she be? (IE Mage, Fighter, Warrior, Warlock)

I personally think she would be some kind of Caster/Melee hybrid. maybe a battlemage. That would mean using magic to battle and enhance weapons, not sure how she would act though.

Medea
22nd February 2008, 12:22 PM
I thought of another funny Misty moment, When in Hypno's Naptime when she was clapping away like a Seel. That was a good episode.
Geez, I forgot that beauty of an episode. Now that was classic. Oh, I know another one that no one remembered (of what I could see). In a little scene in In the Pink Misty reminisces about trying to teach Togepi how to do a Headbutt attack. Togepi hugs the block of wood. Misty teaches how to do it properly and knocks herself out.

If she's even in any upcoming episode (and there has been no news of it) she'll probably have the same voice as she did in the Mirage special. Which doesn't really bug me since her voice there wasn't too horrible (sounded more like the regular voices than any other voice in that special). As you all know, some of the other voices changed (big difference between the special and Kanto/D/P episodes). I just want to figure that they'll keep the same person to do Misty...if she were to return.

Sarahpom83
22nd February 2008, 5:31 PM
Sarahpom83: Oh, I thought you looked familiar on dA! Oh wait, you're also in the Pokeshipping community at LJ! Hi! xD But yeah, almost all of the clubs here always have a catch about joining or else they reject and you get into problems. xD And yes, go for the Misty plush doll drawing! I'd love to see that. <3 Thanks for the comment on my drawing, too! :3

yeah I'm on the Poke-shipping community at LJ but I'm only in the Misty and Ash one. I haven't really done much on LJ in the past few days I've been busy.

I should try to draw more misty stuff this week. I just hope I can find the time to do it.

then for the new topic

If Misty were in a fantasy setting (such as Dungeons and Dragons, or Warcraft), how would she act and respond? what kind of class would she be? (IE Mage, Fighter, Warrior, Warlock)

I'm not really sure, she'd probably ether be a Fighter or a Warlock, she has a good temper so it be good against Fighting, but not all the time she has one.

nickstr
23rd February 2008, 10:59 PM
I am not sure what I could say about Misty in a fantasy setting but I could see her as being like the Incredible Hulk. By this I mean that she could acquire super-human strength when she gets angry or perhaps other super powers as well. And not only that, when she returns to normal these powers disappear and she does not remember even having them.

Angelic Pika
24th February 2008, 2:35 AM
Fighter. Her temper and mallet make do the fighter type.

I hope she'll sound nice. I don't want anything gross to sound her voice. ^_^; But I'll bet it'll be the same with the Mirage Special thing too.

Fire_Fan
24th February 2008, 4:16 AM
The Tomboyish Mermaid

I loved Misty and still do !
One of the reasons why I love watching the first season <3

~Mist~
26th February 2008, 4:13 PM
@ Fire Fan: Sorry, but you have to reread the rules. You got the codename right but you need to strengthen your reasons as to why you want to join here. and no one liners, please. Feel free to PM me if you're having trouble. =]

Uh, I don't really play these kind of games but okay. I'll give it a go. xD I think a Warrior would be great. YES. Misty in warrior armor is just an awesome image. It makes me want to draw her like that. xD I bet she would probably have some sort of mallet like others mentioned earlier. I would play if she was in one. :3

Oh, I know another one that no one remembered (of what I could see). In a little scene in In the Pink Misty reminisces about trying to teach Togepi how to do a Headbutt attack. Togepi hugs the block of wood. Misty teaches how to do it properly and knocks herself out.

Oh yeah, that's right! Thanks for reminding us! That scene was so adorable and funny! <3

nickstr
26th February 2008, 8:40 PM
I remember In The Pink, that was a funny episode but it seems as though I have not seen it in a while most likely because I haven't. And yes I could see Misty with some sort of mallet as a warrior. But for that I am thinking most likely the one she used against Caterpie early on in the series during that whole speach about how she hated carrots, peppers, and bugs.

Sarahpom83
27th February 2008, 1:51 PM
I've never seen that episode before, it must have been when Pokemon went from fox kids to WB and at the time my parents didn't have cable so I missed a lot of pokemon episodes.

would youtube or something have In The Pink? Because I think there are a few of the episodes I didn't get to see and I haven't seen yet, even though every once in a while CN well show old episodes of pokemon.

I have like the first season of pokemon on DVD, but I don't think this box set has any of the episodes I've not seen. is there a box set for that part of the season?

Any ways if we are allowed to create new episodes I'd like to create one

"If Misty was turned into a pokemon like Ash was turned into Pikachu for like a day I think it was, what pokemon would Misty be?"

since she ways always carrying Togepi around I think she would turn into it, but I wouldn't know how it would look like though since I don't see how hair would fit on a Togepi's head

Medea
29th February 2008, 12:39 PM
Once I get caught up with homework, I'll get a crack at the Misty and Pokeshipping tribute. I've already decided the songs for the AMV's. Misty's tribute will be Just a Girl by No Doubt, and the Pokeshipping will be Gone by NSYNC. Now, I did make an Orangeshipping (Tracey/Misty) video the other day. I want to vomit at it, but I love the song and it has Misty in it.

"If Misty was turned into a pokemon like Ash was turned into Pikachu for like a day I think it was, what pokemon would Misty be?"

I honestly think it's going to be Psyduck. Oh, how perfect karma. And how the irony works in a hilarious twist of fate. But if not Psyduck, I am also reminded of the episode The Fortune Hunters where they see what pokemon they "were" and Misty as a Gyarados. She might be one.

nickstr
1st March 2008, 8:51 PM
interesting topic and this is one I have thought about myself at one point. I could see Misty as a Goldeen as that was one of her first Pokemon and not only that possibly because of that costume from March Of The Exeggutor Squad.

~Mist~
3rd March 2008, 12:20 PM
Yeah, I would agree there, too! I was often debating with myself to find out which Pokemon Misty first had, and it was between Staryu and Goldeen. But seeing how much Misty used Goldeen and like you said, even dressed up as her made me think that Goldeen came first a little while before Staryu.

I have like the first season of pokemon on DVD, but I don't think this box set has any of the episodes I've not seen. is there a box set for that part of the season?

Oh, that's in Orange Islands I without a doubt. I just know because I have it. xD [Although, it sadly got scratched by my siblings. ;______;] Hmm, maybe you could find them at Suncoast. I would reccomend asking there or even Borders. They'll order it for you and call you when it's there. ^^

If Misty was turned into a pokemon like Ash was turned into Pikachu for like a day I think it was, what pokemon would Misty be?"

I have to agree with Medea about Psyduck. It would be absolutely adorbale [and yet funny] to see her like that. In the manga, she does dress up as a Psyduck. I forgot which issue it was, and I used to have a very nice scan of that. >___<;

Weedle_Mchairybug
3rd March 2008, 12:32 PM
^Speaking of her Goldeen, Is it true that she acquired it by saving it from this carnival game involving this rice net and some balls, and she saved it from some "Pedophilic" clowns?

I heard that at least a year ago, and Yamato san somewhat replied confirming this when he was mentioning that she has to be really strong considering how these things are heavy and their Net-portion is made of paper, and yet, when I mentioned it on Pokecommunity, a person thought I was making stuff up.

I don't know if that was her first pokemon or not. I mean, they did tell us that Brock's first pokemon was his Onix/steelix, but I don't know if they even hinted at a flashback, at least, that Goldeen was her first pokemon.

Since I really don't know what pokemon she would transform into, I can't reply to this topic.

Also, I must warn you in terms of Amazon, because their service might not be as top par as you like. I once Pre-Ordered the 3rd part of Season 1 from Them (So that, In case we do initiate the Boycott, I at least paid for it before the boycott.), and they were supposed to email me when it arrives, but they never did.

That's all for now.

nickstr
3rd March 2008, 11:29 PM
I think that thing about Goldeen is just speculation as nothing has been mentioned about it. All we really know about Goldeen is that it was one of Misty's first Pokemon but we don't know for sure which one she had first. And about Amazon, I agree with that their prices are certainly much higher as I have seen the Pokemon DVD box sets on Walmart's website for $25 instead of the $39 that Amazon is charging. I really want to get the box sets for all five of the original seasons as Cartoon Network is really treating the show poorly by not catering to ALL THE FANS including those who hate the D/P series. It would be just like if the Fox TV stations here in the US suddenly decided to only air the current season of the Simpsons and not the prior ones. They would get lots of complaints if this should happen so I don't see why Cartoon Network is not getting any complaints and if they are those complaints are being ignored as nothing has changed.

TheKickerOfElves
10th March 2008, 4:17 AM
Hey Ya'll!! Havent posted here in a while..As a matter of fact no one has!
I've been working on my fanfic for a while but I've come across a writers block and I was wondering if there are any fanfics out there that any of you prefer. As soon as I get it done I'll let you all know.
Hmmm....a new question....?
I got one but it isnt the greatest.
If Misty were to trade one of her Pokemon away, which one would it be?

nickstr
10th March 2008, 5:17 AM
I know, this thread has been dead for a while and I agree that it should be revived. The Pokemon that I could see Misty trading away would be Psyduck, the one who gives her a headache most of the time.

Medea
10th March 2008, 1:44 PM

I know Misty has thought about it one time or another and that was to try and trade Psyduck away. BUT I know that it won't ever happen. If you remember back in Johto in the episode Trick of the Trade Psyduck popped out of his pokeball randomly while Misty was walking and a bunch of weirdos came by and asked if she wanted to trade her Psyduck for something else.

But if it had to be one of her team, I would think it would be a pokemon that would mean a lot to her. And most likely it would be either Staryu or Corosola. But she would be trading for a worthy cause if that were the case. Or quite possibly Gyarados (and after getting over her fear).

~Mist~
10th March 2008, 3:31 PM
I've been writing fanfiction as well, so yeah. xD

Hmm, I honestly can't really picture Misty trading any of her pokemon. I feel that she has a bond with all of them whether we see it on screen or off screen. It's hard to choose a pokemon that she would trade but if I really had to choose one, maybe Goldeen? But then again, I can't really find a very good reason for her to trade her off. ^^; Maybe Horsea but then again... maybe not. This is tough! xD So in conclusion, I can't choose for my life. *shot* xDDDD

TheKickerOfElves
10th March 2008, 7:54 PM
Yeah it is a pretty tough one, but I would think it would be Horsea. She just never uses it anymore. Although she does love all of her pokemon equally, I think that it would be the one she would trade. She wouldnt be able to trade Psyduck away. They have just been through too much to trade him.

~Mist~
10th March 2008, 8:10 PM
Yeah, Horsea would be pretty likely now that I think about it, but I've always wanted her to train it into a Kingdra. Now, that would be awesome for her team. She'll kick butt. <3 Sadly the writers didn't give enough love to poor Horsea so I guess we can always do things with fanfiction. ;___;

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Kanto-Orange-Islands/mistysad.jpg

nickstr
11th March 2008, 12:16 AM
The writers are doing the same to Misty these days too. They are heavily promoting Dawn right now and until I found out about this I was thinking about watching the current series but because of this my answer is no and it will never change not for the foreseeable future at least. I am not sure about Horsea being traded but as for fan fiction, I think it could be one way to set things right.

Medea
11th March 2008, 11:49 AM
Well crap, it's because I'm listening to another song now, I'm starting to reconsider Gone for something else for the Pokeshipping tribute. Perhaps Safe and Sound by Sheryl Crow might be a little better for Ash/Misty. Well, in any case, there's always an open mind somewhere with this situation. In other news, I did manage to make two Misty shipping videos. Guess what. They're both shippings that make me sick.

Misty/Tracey --> The Way I Are by Timberland
Misty/Rudy --> She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

Sarahpom83
11th March 2008, 5:35 PM
oh man I really need to reply to this place, the last two times I came here no one replied to the topic I brought up and then after that I totally forgot about the club, I'm so sorry.

I'd probably think it be Psyduck or Horsea, she barely uses ether of them not as much as the other ones. But I'd probably think none of them as well because like someone said the bond she has with her pokemon.

Also another question from me.

Do you think Misty well ever come back for a few times in the D/P season? like she did in the last?
I hope so but I'm sure the Japanese have totally forgotten about her, but I'm sure Ash well never forget her, although they do need to bring her back every once in a while. I'm still upset they took her off to put the girls from the video games on the show, I didn't really like May, but I seem to like Dawn a little