PDA

View Full Version : Serebii.net Update: Saturday: Manga Stuff & Advent Calendar

SerebiiBot
1st December 2007, 10:50 AM
Serebii.net has just updated with this:

- 01-12-2007- 09:22 GMT / 04:22 EST - Serebii Well today is your lucky day, two really big things all set for you in the morning
The WiFi Battling & Trading Chatroom is booming so now its even easier to find people in real-time to battle ...

More... (http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml)

Slurp
1st December 2007, 12:00 PM
I can't fathom this clue whatsoever- it wasn't even Jynx!

This Pokémon was the centre of controversy 10 years ago

Serebii
1st December 2007, 12:10 PM
Told you it would stump even the most dedicated :)

It will come to you

Spoinky
1st December 2007, 12:11 PM
The Advent Calender is great, thanks alot!!!

I wasn't around for the other years so I am really enjoying it with all the different stuff!

I think I know the answer if you want it Slurp.

Edit: Yay, I completely the Crossword!

Slurp
1st December 2007, 12:36 PM

I wasn't around for the other years so I am really enjoying it with all the different stuff!

Oh do tell

Spoinky
1st December 2007, 12:48 PM
I think it is Porygon!!!

Slurp
1st December 2007, 1:07 PM
Oh, is that because of the epileptic electric soldier thing then??

Dragonfree
1st December 2007, 4:04 PM
*snickersnicker*

Heehee. Serebii made a Pokémon crossword that's supposed to be extremely challenging for even the most dedicated of fans (not that it is). HMMM, I wonder where that idea came from. =o

EDIT: Completed. In ten minutes. And I haven't even seen the animé after episode 52 and don't have Pokémon Battle Revolution. :/

Serebii
1st December 2007, 4:16 PM
Eh? We've done Crosswords in the last two advent calendars so from 2004?

Jonouchi
1st December 2007, 4:56 PM
Advent's back! ^_^

I finished the crossword too. It was pretty simple if you know where to look.

Dragonfree
1st December 2007, 5:05 PM
"First, something for you Puzzle Fans, we have the first Serebii.net Advent Calendar Crossword for you. Just click the link and print out the HTML page and do it. It has clues of varying difficulty so it may stump even the most dedicated fan"

On second thought I may remember some crosswords, but I'm fairly sure they were in a different format and I really don't think they were specifically noted as being TEH CHALLENGING.

Not that I think you shouldn't have crosswords in your advent calendar and try to make them difficult - I love difficult crosswords, although this particular one was rather disappointing in that regard, and have certainly not deluded myself into thinking that I invented difficult crosswords and everybody who makes one from now on is a thief. You may even, for that matter, have been trying to make difficult crosswords for longer than I have - I haven't been following your advent calendar particularly religiously - and the whole "Serebii.net crossword #1" deal was just a slip-up in the numbering. It just amused me when I saw it.

Serebii
1st December 2007, 5:11 PM
The first this year :p

The way I'm doing it start off easy and get harder...same with all puzzles

We cant really have it too challenging though

Psyduck Ranger
1st December 2007, 5:39 PM
YAY! Advent calendar! I was the guy asking about it last year...hurrah! Maybe I'll like one of the wallpapers enough to replace the one that's of Celebi with a swirly green/black background that's been there the last two years...

steelwire
4th December 2007, 10:00 AM